Surgeons in Denmark accidentally set fire to a patient’sgenitals while doing routine surgery to remove a mole on hisleft buttock, local authorities in Kjellerup report. The 30year old man had an attack of flatulence during the surgery,which led to a flash fire that ignited surgical spirits onhis genitals. The man said, “when I woke up, my penis andscrotum were burning like hell.” The hospital called it “anunfortunate accident.” The unidentified victim is suing.
NOTE: This news story, previously published on our old site, will have any links removed.
Subscribers, to watch the subscriber version of the video, first log in then click on Dreamland Subscriber-Only Video Podcast link.