Are we fully human or hybrids? Does this have something to do with our bodies’ internal vibration?

Scientists are beginning a large-scale effort to identify and analyze the vast majority of cells in or on your body that aren’t of human origin. It turns out that only about 10% of the trillions of cells that make up a person are truly human (the other 90% per cent are bacteria, viruses and other microbes that live mostly in your intestines and on your skin).

In the Winnipeg Press, Robert S. Boyd quotes microbiologist Brett Finlay as saying, “We really are a superorganism. From the moment we are born until we die, we live in a symbiotic relationship with our microbes.”

Art credit:

We like to think we have a symbiotic relationship with our readers and listeners. If you want to be part of a WONDERFUL human (or maybe not-so-human) family, subscribe today!

NOTE: This news story, previously published on our old site, will have any links removed.

Dreamland Video podcast
To watch the FREE video version on YouTube, click here.

Subscribers, to watch the subscriber version of the video, first log in then click on Dreamland Subscriber-Only Video Podcast link.