Once and for all, WHAT IS DEJA VU? Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman explore the Deja Vu enigma with Anne Strieber in a wide-ranging interview that includes Larry’s riveting description of a group missing time experience in which he was himself a participant.
They describe their investigations of a whole range of commonplace but mysterious experiences:
- Memory lapses
- Missing time and fugue states
- The brain as both receiver and transmitter of reality
- Altered states of perception and consciousness, from hallucinations to religious visions
- Contagious thought, curses, demonic possession and mass hysteria
- Dream states, lucid dreaming and precognitive dreams
- The Grid and Parallel Universes as travel routes for mind trips, brain flips and time slips
Don’t miss this engaging interview!
Learn more about the work of Dreamland expert host Marie D. Jones at MarieDJones.com.
Together Larry and Marie are the Paraexplorers.
NOTE: This show summary, previously published on our old site, may contain broken links.
Subscribers, to watch the subscriber version of the video, first log in then click on Dreamland Subscriber-Only Video Podcast link.