Have you ever wondered why and how the world around you came to exist and whether there might be another experience awaiting you after the physical body dies? Might there actually be a God and a heaven of some sort? Without consciousness there is nothing. The hypothesis presented in this book is that our seemingly physical universe of matter and energy is a virtual simulation which is thought into existence by a universal consciousness which we call God. Authors Bernard Haisch and Marsha Sims tackle age-old metaphysical questions such as the following:
- Are near-death experiences real?
- What is the zero-point field?
- What kind of being could God be?
- Is there some place that God could have come from?
- How does the Big Bang figure into this?
- It there an afterlife, and what could it be like?
- What is the purpose of life?
- Is consciousness all there is?
- Is the universe a virtual reality?
- Why is hell impossible?
Subscribers, to watch the subscriber version of the video, first log in then click on Dreamland Subscriber-Only Video Podcast link.