Hira Ratan Manek is a 64-year-old mechanical engineer from India who says he’s survived on only liquids and sunlight for eight years. He’s now in the U.S. being studied by NASA, so they can figure out how he does it.

Manek began disliking food in 1992, and in 1995, after a pilgrimage to the Himalayas, he stopped eating completely. His wife Vimla says, “Every evening he looks at the sun for one hour without batting an eyelid. It is his main food. Occasionally he takes coffee, tea or some other liquid.”

A year ago, NASA scientists verified that Manek had survived for 130 only on water. NASA wants to use his techniques to solve food storage and problems on space flights. They may also want to know how he can stare at the sun without being blinded.

Manek says he “eats through his eyes” in the evening, when the sun’s ultraviolet rays are least harmful. His wife says, “He has a special taste for sun energy. He believes only 5% of human brain cells are used by most people. The other 95% can be activated through solar energy.”

There are amazing miracles to be found all over the world.

NOTE: This news story, previously published on our old site, will have any links removed.

Dreamland Video podcast
To watch the FREE video version on YouTube, click here.

Subscribers, to watch the subscriber version of the video, first log in then click on Dreamland Subscriber-Only Video Podcast link.