This new book by UFO researcher Kathleen Marden is the handbook for this generation. It is the essential reference guide for those who have experienced contact with nonhuman intelligent entities, families and friends of those “experiencers,” and anyone interested in alien abduction/contact and UFOs.
The ten chapters in this book are based on years of research and access to the files of MUFON and FREE.
- Understanding Modern Contact
- Am I an Abductee, a Contactee, or an Experiencer?
- How to Investigate Your Contact Experiences
- What Social Researchers Know about Contact
- When You Discover That It Isn’t ET: Ghosts and Paranormal Phenomena
- When You Want It to Stop: Coping Strategies and Resistance Techniques
Wide-ranging, informative, and helpful, this is a book that will find a place as an essential component of anyone fascinated by visitations from other worlds.