News Stories

Genital Fire Outrages Surgery Patient

Surgeons in Denmark accidentally set fire to a patient'sgenitals while doing routine surgery to remove a mole on hisleft buttock, local authorities in Kjellerup report. The 30year old man had an attack of flatulence during the surgery,which led to a flash fire that ignited surgical spirits onhis genitals. The man said, "when I woke up, my penis andscrotum were burning like hell." The hospital called it "anunfortunate accident." The unidentified victim is suing.

NOTE: This news story, previously published on our old site, will have any links removed.


Subscribe to Unknowncountry sign up now