Daniel Pomerleau Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Daniel Pomerleau « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joel
Username: joel

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 8:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Does anyone know anything for sure about him? Any videos of his devices or are there just photographs? All I find are stories and photographs.

Joel

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nothing? Well that sucks... Hello? Anyone?

Joel

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 3:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well let me tell you a bit about him. Apparently he's an autistic savant who seems to be telekinetic. He makes electronic devices that should not work. The circuitry doesn't make sense, he uses dead batteries, and includes items in the circuitry like bits of hair and macaroni. I have the suspicion that it's a hoax, since I can't find any videos of his devices in action, but it would be really neat if it were real. Does anyone know? http://youtu.be/eSPAQcvBCII

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 6981
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 8:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Joel, I did some searching on him after you first posted. I had not heard of him.

It is interesting, but, like you, I can't find any objective proof of his "abilities", or even of his actual existence!

What brought him to your attention?

"In the end, only kindness matters."

Joel

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think I was surfing youtube and happened upon the video about him. Apparently he does demonstrations from time to time, and I found an email address for someone who claims to know when and where those take place. Maybe his legal guardian, I don't know. There's no need for me to email the person because there's no way that I'd feel certain enough to make the trip up to Canada. I'd be afraid that no one would ever hear from me again.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 6986
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

WOW! I don't know whether to or go http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HHPZ_09YS0o/UCx0-UVNFmI/AAAAAAAAHgs/-Ep46ty4OAA/s1600/ mr-bill.jpg.....!!!!!

Glad you are not an impulsive and/or easily-led person!

WHEW!
"In the end, only kindness matters."

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: