Why all the fuss? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

New Message Board » Why all the fuss? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

flux
Username: flux

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 3:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Or the need to discuss?
You may prolong the inevitable but you can't stop change. As unsettling the prospect, it's never as "good" or as "bad" as anticipated.
Embrace it and make the "best" of it.

"Let's Roll"!

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 3978
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree flux

I usually float to the top
in a sink or swim..

Embracing :-)
The Earth Laughs In Flowers..
Ralph Waldo Emerson

tjkphilo
Intermediate Member
Username: tjkphilosopher

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 1:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Some things don't need to change. There has been too much change lately.
I dream of the day when the truth is known and we all come together as one race - human

every day the http://importantnewsforyou.com

zealotorthodox
Username: zealotorthodox

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 3:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't want the name I used to register here showing on my profile. How can I remove it? Thank you.

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 5031
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 4:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Zealotorthodox, the only name which is showing on your profile is 'zealotorthodox.' If you were referring to your real name showing, I assure you that is not the case. Welcome to the board. :-)

zealotorthodox
Username: zealotorthodox

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 4:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Good, thank you.

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 5032
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 4:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You are very welcome.

Stephen Tenacé
Username: manymansions2

Post Number: 2354
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 8:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Attention BA...

The Trolls are back.

"Fear is the Thief of Dreams" - unknown author "If you have a golf ball sized consciousness, you experience a golf ball size reality." - David Lynch

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 5385
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 2:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yep. you can change the name but you can't change the energy fingerprint.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

MrUnknown
Username: mrunknown

Post Number: 1320
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 5:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ST, self-appointed hall monitor. The TSA of the board, screening for troll-terrorism aka. thought terrorists.

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 2365
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 8:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mr "Unknown" ... being a self-appointed hall monitor would have meant I wrote directly to those in charge via an e-mail.

I showed my displeasure a few months ago when I pulled out of the UC altogether by cancelling my membership. I came back as the real me, Stephen Tenace.

Now, if you and your crony friends would pull your ego-testical-driven fat heads out of each other's azz; the world would be a better place for all of us.

Unknowncountry is a valuable resource for a lot of people. Why you and a few others even bother posting here is a true mystery.

"Fear is the Thief of Dreams" - unknown author "If you have a golf ball sized consciousness, you experience a golf ball size reality." - David Lynch

MrUnknown
Username: mrunknown

Post Number: 1322
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 8:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"Mr "Unknown" ... being a self-appointed hall monitor would have meant I wrote directly to those in charge via an e-mail."

Buddy, you complain at every turn.

"I showed my displeasure a few months ago when I pulled out of the UC altogether by cancelling my membership. I came back as the real me, Stephen Tenace."

Nobody makes you leave, you go, you come back, it is your choice. Personally I don't see the difference. I don't care if you are really you or not. All I think is that a forum is where people discuss ideas. And if a person should prefer to remain anonymous, that's their business. I think it is possible to be anonymous and still express our thoughts with some degree of civility.

"Now, if you and your crony friends would pull your ego-testical-driven fat heads out of each other's azz; the world would be a better place for all of us."

Oh that's nice of you. Thanks for that.

"Unknowncountry is a valuable resource for a lot of people. Why you and a few others even bother posting here is a true mystery."

Because I don't think the UFO/visitor--whatever you call it--phenomena is limited to just the political left. Now there's a political section here, some have suggested there shouldn't be one, but I don't see a problem with it and I don't have a problem with seeing real debates where people argue over stuff without being silenced from one point of view. There is nothing wrong with argument.

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 2366
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 9:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Because I don't think the UFO/visitor--whatever you call it--phenomena is limited to just the political left. Now there's a political section here, some have suggested there shouldn't be one, but I don't see a problem with it and I don't have a problem with seeing real debates where people argue over stuff without being silenced from one point of view. There is nothing wrong with argument.

Now that I have your undivided attention...

Grow up!

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 6205
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 7:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"In the end, only kindness matters."

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 2386
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

= & a

allen
Username: eastsider01

Post Number: 2959
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 2:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

anyone notice how mru seems to be following st around the board.
The intuitive mind is a gift and the rational mind a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift

Albert Einstein

fortwynt
Username: john_doe420

Post Number: 1613
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wonder whatever happened to my good buddy astro?
================================
http://www.facebook.com/fortwynt
http://www.youtube.com/fortwynt

susi

Post Number: 5463
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

he got banned.

fortwynt

Post Number: 1637
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 5:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh, he's around susi...he's around...wanna know who he is now? I could tell ya.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6314
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

well, if he's around, his MO is sure different than before.

(Is he "behind the curtain"?)

And fort, if you already KNOW, then why did you ask?

susi

Post Number: 5576
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 4:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

fort

first you say what happened to him then you say you know.

color me confused.

and i agree with sw, if he IS on this board, he's behaving himself.

fortwynt

Post Number: 1668
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 4:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yep

Second Wind

Post Number: 6557
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 9:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

WhatEVER.

****sigh****

Mr. Mansions
Username: ascension1

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 6:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Appears to be yet another "learning curve" goin' on - not only for members, but the the BA as well.
There can never be peace between nations until there is first known that true peace which is within the souls of men.
-Black Elk-

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 5955
Posted on Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 4:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MuDfdxESOQ

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: