Meteors coming in Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Meteors coming in « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bernie
Username: bernie

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So there was this guy and he 'predicted' that meteors would show up (not really predicted, he just knew what 'they' were planning) and he said before it would be terrorists and etc.etc. and he said after the meteors 'aliens' would 'arrive'.
Does anyone know who im talking about? I cant remember his name. he was basically getting at that these things were all fake and manipulated by people in some sort of power in the world, to eventually create a one world government sortof deal.

you can dismiss it all if you want, sure, but its interesting how what he said has all come true, so i'd say theres obviously truth to what he said (err, whatever his name was again :/)

Mike2
Username: mthood

Post Number: 720
Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Have no idea who you are talking about, but meteors/asteroids and comets are always showing up, we just don't see them until they are past us.

One world government? Have you seen the US political system right now? Not going to happen in yours or my lifetime.

Bernie

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One world government? Have you seen the US political system right now? Not going to happen in yours or my lifetime.

im not saying the one world government conspiracy theory is real, who knows- but saying the american government is screwed up doesn't prove anything. it could be planned, who knows.

Michael Smith
Intermediate Member
Username: by_name_only

Post Number: 138
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 6:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The "one world government" is one conspiracy which I see as a bunch of BS. These are the Illuminati groupies who view earth changes, warfare, natural disasters, and the emergence of new pandemics as well as bad breath, yellowing teeth, and thinning hair as the result of some super secret group of elites plotting to kill us all off and then enslave us.

Rather, all these calamities are the result of our own collective behavior.....some call it karma. I do not know why "our world is ending", but I have some ideas.

I do not see a one world government, if it survives very long after deindustrialization, as being some Biblical horse hockey coming to fruition. Rather, it would be the "iron law of oligarchy". Those who have the best killing weapons and the most access to exploiting other people at the threat of gun point will use that strategy of energy capture to make others work hard for them so they can continue to live whatever will be considered an opulent lifestyle in a post carbon, post collapse, post industrial world

The one world government will likely be those who can exploit those who have less power in some form of neo feudalism

Bernie

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

what you're describing sounds like the same thing really. a few people in power controlling the masses (which is what currently happens anyway).

besides, this thread is meant to be about meteors and how I can't remember people's names :/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: