Earth Changes which may be Coming Soon Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Earth Changes which may be Coming Soon « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark A. Foster
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 9:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just uploaded a new radio program (YouTube video) on the subject of possible Earth changes in 2013 or later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynm643im60Y

Mark

Mr. Mansions
Username: ascension1

Post Number: 854
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 9:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Two Red Flags for me - Major Ed Dames, or as some of us have called Major Mind Games - And Cliff High. Both men have made big bucks at being alarmists. Major Mind Games has been going off about a "kill shot" for decade or more - back when Art Bell interviewed on many occasions; kept me awake at night. The Major was so concerned about the kill shot he moved him and his family to lava tubes in Hawaii. The last I heard he has moved off the Islands. Don't know for sure.

You made some valid points to be filed in the back of my head.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
-Joseph Joubert-

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 856
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Cliff High - Veritas early 2009 show would be the program where I blew him off. Same with the Major, too many dooming claims and then it'll cost you a fortune to learn more.

-Joseph Joubert-

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stephen:

I agree. Dames has gone through something like a spiritual transformation over the last year or so. I don't think he looks at the world in the same way. For instance, he plans to leave the remote viewing field entirely.

With Clif High, I find him hard to understand. However, he has publicly admitted, during a radio interview (which I heard), to having a serious mental illness. Apparently, his brother is a paranoid schizophrenic. Therefore, I am willing to excuse a lot of the odd stuff he says.

Mark

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 859
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's all new news to me! Thanks!

There's something really, really funny about that information! For someone who has spent most of his career around comedy - that's phucking hilarious!!!

-Joseph Joubert-

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

lol. I have been around comedy a lot, too. I am a ventriloquist:

http://www.markfoster.us/

I have not been following Dames, so I don't know if he has left remote viewing.

Mark

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 16732
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mark,

You may enjoy this. My thoughts are eclectic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKOFYGeZt4

Gail
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nature Boy

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 860
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Todd Oliver... he had the dog talking dirty at the Magic Castle 10 years ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_9meoLWHXY
-Joseph Joubert-

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 861
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I wonder what the gods think of these "earth changes?" LOL (We're in TROUBLE!)
-Joseph Joubert-

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 1:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

How cool. I used to watch Gleason every week. The marionette was like a tribute to Gleason's "Poor Soul" character.

Mark

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 40
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 9:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yep, he is an innovative vent (ventriloquist). I was so sad a few years ago when Paul Winchell died. He was my inspiration.

Mark

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hopefully, I am wrong on the Earth changes.

Mark

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 864
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have no doubt there will be Earth Changes. The majority of Abductees have been given visions of the Earth exploding - which creates an emotional response from abductees, generally sadness.

The main reason for my belief in Earth Changes is due to what Corporations have done. The dumping of toxic waste that reaches the water tables, strip-mining the Oceans, strip-mining the land and strip-mining governments placing puppets into office (both parties) - pretty much strip-mining souls of humanity and the mother earth.

I see it as a good thing. The faster the man maid Apocalypse gets here the faster humanity will learn to live with one-another.

-Joseph Joubert-

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 8:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, contactees have been warned about it for decades. The U.S. has gotten somewhat better (except for the fracking), but China has gotten worse.

I got a warning of some sort last year about asteroids and meteors.

Mark

(Message edited by markfoster on March 12, 2013)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: