Energy from Space Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Energy from Space « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mr. Mansions
Username: ascension1

Post Number: 600
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 1:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Published on Jan 21, 2013
1) The climate change is real, and there is more to it than CO2 and 'global warming' - it is all extremes.
2) The entire solar system appears to be changing simultaneously.
3) The magnetic changes on earth began hundreds of years ago, and need to be tracked more effectively.
4) Weather modification appears to be implemented, and IMHO it is a zero-sum game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yy3YJBOw_o&feature=youtu.be
The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
-Joseph Joubert-

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 605
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Post-2012 Earth Changes
A Global Climate Change Remote-Viewing Study
Multiple Realities, Timelines, and Events

Introduction: We at The Farsight Institute are currently engaged in a fascinating study using remote viewing to study climate and planetary change between the years 2008 and 2013. The initial results appear dramatic on a global scale, and our research does indeed suggest that major global change is a possibility between now and 2013. However, web site visitors are reminded that this is research, not certitude. Remember what Albert Einstein once said, "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" Web site visitors are encouraged to examine all of our results carefully, and learn with us as we complete this experiment in mid-2013. We will not fully understand these remote-viewing data until the experiment is completed at that time. Importantly, this experiment has no connection with the Mayan Calendar hysteria related to 21 December 2012. This is an experiment that ends on 1 June 2013, and the data will be fully evaluated only after that date. Also, note that these analyses are the product of the Chief Investigator for this project, Courtney Brown. Other investigators using other methods of analyses may analyze these data and come to different conclusions. HRVG and CRV methods of analysis in particular tend to be more nuanced than some of the analyses presented below.

[...]

http://www.farsight.org/demo/demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html#.USQQ7OhGgWk
-Joseph Joubert-

sonorK
Username: sonork

Post Number: 1538
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 3:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

in the vein of climate change, here's a tech story that could seriously change how we do things - CLEAN COAL (no snide remarks included or intended :-) )
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
- President Barack Hussein Obama, July 13, 2012

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 607
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank god someone's paying attention and doing something about the dirty coal issue. It's a start - although I prefer not using coal, gas, nueclear anything. We certainly have the technology.

This YouTube is an update from my above post:

Farsight Climate Project Update 16 February 2013 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96npMaX2_3M&feature=youtu.be

-Joseph Joubert-

sonorK

Post Number: 1541
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dude, I'd be all for some real-life clean energy that would make fossil fuels irrelevent.

It is just a start. At least with this version of coal usage, the byproducts are easily reclaimed and used elsewhere without further mining.

There's an outfit in Vegas that is using glass & flyash to make some really cool concrete that looks like stone.

I really need to get back into my shop and do some more tinkering.... I've had one idea banging around in my brain pan since I was in 3rd grade. I finally found a source for the stuff I need to test it - just haven't had the time.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Mr. Mansions

Post Number: 643
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 4:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I thought this before when I read your first post. The topic wasn't "our energy on earth" - but what is coming at us from space.

You want something to help you with your idea? Go to the Science Forum and click the link that started the thread "Primer Fields."

-Joseph Joubert-

sonorK

Post Number: 1544
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 9:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nah, I know what I need to do, but I've got a mental block on actually putting it together.

It's very simple. That may be why I haven't done it. I think if it's that simple, someone should've built it by now and that makes me think it won't work - kind of a Fermi's Paradox

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: