Getting "Up to Speed" on Mind Control... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Getting "Up to Speed" on Mind Control « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 17, 2006Patricia Davis50 5-17-06  2:49 pm
Archive through June 29, 2006Thomas50 6-29-06  9:14 am
Archive through October 25, 2006Patricia Davis50 10-25-06  12:13 am
Archive through December 07, 2006TheLabRat50 12-07-06  4:45 pm
Archive through August 19, 2007Edward Rose75 8-19-07  12:22 am
Archive through February 05, 2008Thomas75 2-05-08  9:03 pm
Archive through May 21, 2008Second Wind75 5-21-08  3:55 am
Archive through May 12, 2009cmi51775 5-12-09  1:13 pm
Archive through August 12, 2011Second Wind75 8-12-11  4:01 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 2933
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 4:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Are you listening to C2C now?

Former advertising executive and founder of Ignite Productions, Jeff Warrick will discuss his research on mass manipulation and subliminal messaging in a wide variety of media formats. He will be joined by Eldon Taylor to discuss the specific ways that corporations and governments use such techniques to influence society at large.

(Message edited by Mark on August 12, 2011)

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 5694
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 6:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, Mark. I listened to the entire program. Good program, all of it.
"In the end, only kindness matters."

Mark

Post Number: 2934
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 1:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Good. What I got from it - and have suspected for a long time - is that through the media there is a concerted effort from many sources to cause the public to mirror (imagine) the worst case scenarios happening in their own life in order to sell us the junk we don't need. Our discomfort = higher profits for them (or votes).
A need is created and the remedy offered all in one fell swoop - and they do it when the target is most vulnerable in an Alpha (light trance) state from watching / listening to their senseless productions.

That is all.

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 4513
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 9:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I Wonder where WE learned it?

Second Wind

Post Number: 5695
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 4:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's no great mystery, Buddie.

We "got it" from an innate understanding of human psychology, and by intense observation and study of human behavior/psychology and brain activity.

Unfortunately, the desire to be "in control" is a natural human psychological trait. It's a survival instinct, basically.

But the tendency to want to exert power over others, just for the sake of it, or for personal gain, is also, unfortunately, a natural human trait. Some (most?) people have a strong ethical nature that prevents them from trying to control others. Some do not.

Speculation of the causes of various kinds of human behavior is most likely as old as mankind, and the study of it dates back to ancient times.

Psychology:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_psychology#History

Like so many other things about life, there can only be theories as to "why" or "how" humans behave as they do. None of us can know with any certainty. So, any explanation is possible.

What is certain is that those who would both seek to dissect, and then control, other human minds, took over any beneficial study of human behavior, or real attempt to heal people's souls, minds and hearts. And what is documented is that the "science" of mind control has continued to evolve in scope (both in terms of techniques of control, and ability to control larger and larger numbers of people).

It is fully implemented on us, by those who do NOT have our best interests at heart. And the potential for more and more control is obvious.

Psychiatry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatry#History

While "psychology" was focused on understanding the human mind and behavior, eventually, that "helping" mindset was overtaken (especially during the late 60s and early 70s) by the "psychiatric" approach, the goal then becoming one of mind control, through actively changing the brain with electricity, sound, radio waves and pharmaceuticals.

Of course, they held on to what was learned through psychology, and use everything at their disposal in order to control the populace.

History of hypnosis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_hypnosis#Early_history

Post-hypnotic suggestion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-hypnotic_suggestion

Propaganda:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Buddie

Post Number: 4522
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 5:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I would Never let another human
touch me that way..I almost went
under one time while watching a
Hypnotic Performance I forget
who it was..but about 20 years
ago we had The Great Raevel??
this type of thing..scared the
crap out of me because I was
going through my Night Stuff
at the time..

Stephen Tenacé
Username: manymansions2

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 1:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow. I just spent the last hour + reading through this thread; starting from the beginning. I'm glad I didn't find this topic before now. A ton of the information and websites I found on my own doing research into the this very topic during the past year. One thing missing... chip implants. The first mind control chip, which was actually a transistor, implanted in the frontal lobe of a Swiss Agent in Switzerland in the late 1950's. (That particular find is buried somewhere within my computer)

But I can offer this: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_secretdiscovery_codebrain.htm

Now?
A computer chip implanted behind the eye that could record a person’s every lifetime thought and sensation is to be developed by British scientists.
http://wemustknow.net/2010/12/soul-catcher-computer-chip-due/

A lot of great minds buried within this thread, a lot.
"Fear is the Thief of Dreams" - unknown author "If you have a golf ball sized consciousness, you experience a golf ball size reality." - David Lynch

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 3:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Gilliland interviews Dr John Hall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2eE2azCig
"Fear is the Thief of Dreams" - unknown author "If you have a golf ball sized consciousness, you experience a golf ball size reality." - David Lynch

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

According to Dr Hall, he revealed there was no longer a need for implants. The technology to invade thought was a matter of frequency matching emotions (paraphrased)~(above interview, pt3).

(Message edited by manymansions2 on August 25, 2011)

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 - 3:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_mindcon.htm#Additional_Informatio n

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1063
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 - 4:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

... if this info was posted, forgive me.

OPERATION MONARCH: http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/operatio.htm

Mark

Post Number: 2956
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"
It certainly appears to be true that Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien have surrounded Project Monarch with a cloud of confusing and sometimes entertainingly odd information. Their explanations of what is involved seem almost designed to make it all seem ludicrous -- and indeed, this is one of the tools used in ritual abuse and mind control-related abuse. There appear to me to be two real questions raised by such writings: Does a specific "Project Monarch" exist? And did the United States government commit atrocities like those attributed to Project Monarch -- and if so, which and by whom?

In previous readings on Project Monarch, I had been fortunate enough not to come across O'Brien or Phillips' controversial writings, nor even Martin Cannon's article on the subject. In doing research for this writeup, I was especially careful not to use them as resources."

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1524021

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 - 4:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Mark!

I told the person who was all involved with this conspiracy yesterday that Project Monarch sounded more like controlled disinformation than actual truth.

Second Wind

Post Number: 5718
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's exactly what I have been saying about "Project Monarch", ever since I first came here in 2006.

From my own research over the past 11 years....and when taken in context of my own experiences/memories, I still maintain that Martin Cannon's information was the closest to the actual truth in that specific area where UFOs and Human Mind Control meet.

There are all kinds of stories coming from so-called "mind control program survivors" (like Duncan O'Finoean, for just one other example) that are so outlandish and peppered with fiction mixed with facts, that it makes the stories of what PROBABLY ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN to many children and others, seem downright boring.

Who wants to hear about a child or young adult who was subjected to medical and/or psychiatric experimentation, and was permanently damaged as a result, when it's much more interesting to hear stories like those coming from the likes of Kathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips or "super warriors" like O'Fineoan???

Second Wind

Post Number: 5719
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

On the other hand, I have to be fair, and say what will be almost a contradiction to what I said about "Monarch" above........

....and that is that there truly is so much about the area of government, "politics" and "our leaders" that I have come to see through, so that it makes even the most unbelievable stories (like O'Brien's) not out of the realm of possibility.

It's a very sad, confused, convoluted and corrupt subject. And so many have suffered. But only the most "outrageous" stories attract attention.

I do believe that early programming can break down, and people can begin to remember. I also believe that people who are beginning to remember can be dealt with to prevent further memory retrieval.

One thing I feel almost 100% certain of, is that not only will I probably never know the whole truth of what happened to me, but there will be no justice in our lifetimes for those of my generation who were victimized.

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2011 - 4:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Secret Space Program
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37jUImm1PPI&feature=player_embedded

Posted this in the UFO Forum and in this thread within this Forum due to the this subject being interrelated.

Second Wind

Post Number: 5720
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 6:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That video was amazing, Stephen! Thanks for posting it. VERY interesting interviews and ideas........

Gosh, I know several people that I would like to tie to chairs and force to watch this video.....

...but, nah; that won't happen.

Still, it's a great video, with lucid and credible (some more than others) speakers. It will go on my list of "Links I Hope to Show People Someday"!!

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 5:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

... and here's a new book: Project: Soul Catcher - http://www.amazon.com/Project-Catcher-Secrets-Cybernetic-Revealed/dp/1452804087

Second Wind

Post Number: 5763
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 1:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Really good find, Stephen!

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 1733
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Project Monarch = "Thrive"

Second Wind

Post Number: 5822
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 8:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

???

Second Wind

Post Number: 5823
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 8:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK, I saw on the movie thread what you are referring to.

No way I am paying money to watch it. I couldn't even watch the entire trailer!

Stephen Tenacé

Post Number: 2058
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 2:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hypesters, Lies and Mind Control
Revelations January 11, 2012

Second Wind

Post Number: 6175
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Very interesting that just about a week ago, I was googling Nick Begich, wondering why he has been so silent.

Now, tonight, I see that he will be on C2C again on Wednesday night. It could be that it will be no more than a re-hash of all that he has covered before....but I will still be glad to hear what he has to say.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/04/18

"Lecturer and author Dr. Nick Begich will discuss HAARP, and whether it's capable of affecting the climate or causing earthquakes, as well as current issues related to privacy and mind control."

(Message edited by second_wind on April 16, 2012)

Whitley Strieber
Username: strieber

Post Number: 849
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 2:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

He has been on Dream many times, and has talked about his thoughts on the death of his father and Hale Boggs. He did a dream on that exact subject in 2008: http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/masters-mind-control

Second Wind

Post Number: 6324
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 2:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whitley, I have listened to all his interviews I have ever been able to find, including all the dreamland interviews.

I heard the re-broadcast of his first (I think) interview by Art Bell, done in 1995, but rebroadcast in the early 2000s. (I didn't get my first computer until Jan. 2001.)

I listened to interviews with him back when he was on Greg Szymanski's show at that time. I think I heard him on other internet radio shows, as well.

Then, I followed Nick during 2006, when he did his own show.

My only beef with Nick, probably, is the fact that he absolutely refuses to discuss chemtrails, especially as they may connect with the use of HAARP. He just will NOT go there.

He did admit on Coast the other night, in response to a direct question from George, that he has intentionally avoided the subject.

That bothers me, because he will not even say WHY he will not discuss it.

(Message edited by second wind on May 14, 2012)

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 5506
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 3:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sw

do you mean nick won't go into detail? i remember reading in 'angels don't paly this haarp' that he said chemtrails change a person's chemical state.

also that chemtrails have barium salts and dimethyl (sp?) bromides in it which can cause ill health.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6325
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 3:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

susi, I have to admit that I have not read Angels Don't Play This HAARP.

I really do need to get it and read it. I have a really difficult time reading physical books for several reasons, the biggest of which is a 70% vision loss in my right eye about a year and 1/2 ago........

I am going to see if there is a large-print version available, or an e-book.

However, my complaint is that he refuses to discuss the subject of chemtrails in radio interviews.

Again, like I pointed out, he actually admitted to George Noory that he deliberately avoids the subject in interviews.

Thanks for the heads-up that he HAS talked about it in at least one book. Still, that makes me even MORE curious as to why he refuses to talk about it in interviews.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6326
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 3:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have searched till I am exhausted, for any interviews, in any form (video, audio of transcripts) where Nick has discussed Chemtrails.

If anyone can find an interview where he actually addresses the issue, I would appreciate a link.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6358
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 5:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am ordering Nick's book on HAARP that we mentioned above. There are no large print versions, but I am ordering it anyway.

Susi, do you still have the book?

susi

Post Number: 5517
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i lent it to someone years ago. so, no.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6360
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 2:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Got the book ordered!

Can't wait to read what he has to say in the book about Chemtrails.

Thanks again, susi, for giving me the heads-up that he has written about them.

Roxanne
Username: roxie

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wonder if anyone here has seen this show, "Dark Matters"

Scroll down to the episode "Sexy Secret Agent." It's about mind control.

http://www.tv.com/shows/dark-matters-twisted-but-true/episodes/

Buddie

Post Number: 5311
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 7:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

The Waterboys are singing STRANGE BOAT
at the Pub :-)

(Message edited by buddie on June 07, 2012)

Second Wind

Post Number: 6534
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 8:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Really good article.......and really OLD! Did you notice how long ago it was written?

I had never heard this particular aspect of this whole subject!

I'm amazed it has not come up before here on the board!

Second Wind

Post Number: 6551
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 2:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Q3cp3cp88

Roxanne
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 2:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Don't know if this has been posted before.

The Wizard of Oz and the Illuminati Mind Control

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oz.htm

Roxanne
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 108
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 2:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Here's another one. Some good info, but I'm not sure what to think of it being as there's a link at the bottom where you can purchase Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies. Seriously!

http://www.whale.to/b/nsa4.html

Buddie

Post Number: 5320
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 7:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

DELETE
it was the same as Roxanne :-)

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1240
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 5:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think the Wizard of OZ connection to programming and its use as a tool of the Illuminati (link interpretation) is very circular in its reasoning. (imo) The Wizard of Oz story/metaphor is a tool of redemption.

In addition, the Illuminati itself has changed hands over the centuries. My understanding is that it began as a group of enlightened souls trying to save important information that was systematically being destroyed and thus was "hidden". But the Illuminati became infiltrated (just as did the Knights Templar, etc.) and its purpose twisted and diverted. The enlightened souls moved on, but the those determined to remain on an evil path took the name. This has happened repeatedly throughout history.

I can understand that there may be a connection between children who are programmed and The Wizard of Oz, but I do not think that it is the evil, twisted one described here.

Also, why is the message that only "we" can save ourselves -- or that the individual (Dorthy) always has the power to return "home" a bad thing?

I think the analogy presented by the Dorthy story is one that those of us whose personalities have been usurped or modified by programming can cling to with hope. It illustrates how even a child in a world turned upside down has the power to overcome and triumph even when the odds against their survival seem insurmountable (not to mention terrifying).
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Roxanne
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 8:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue, when I read what I posted in my post #108, I wasn't sure whether to post it or not. A lot of it sounds really "out there". But there seemed to be a seed of truth in it. Thought I'd post it to see if it peaked anyone's curiosity.

susi

Post Number: 5700
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 8:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-occult-roots-of-the-wizard-of-oz/

Roxanne
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue said:

"I think the analogy presented by the Dorthy story is one that those of us whose personalities have been usurped or modified by programming can cling to with hope. It illustrates how even a child in a world turned upside down has the power to overcome and triumph even when the odds against their survival seem insurmountable (not to mention terrifying)."

If you only knew the history of my brothers and me, you would think what you wrote would apply to us.

Susi, I almost posted that same link.

susi

Post Number: 5703
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

:-)

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 15667
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OH_Ygq8qjg&feature=player_embedded
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

Second Wind

Post Number: 6601
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, Mama. What an incredible song. Crying.......

Sounds like she knows what it's like, doesn't it?

Second Wind

Post Number: 6629
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 1:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Project Co-ordinators

Mind-control operations always involve an appointed project co-ordinator. The co-ordinator is the strategic driving force behind the operation and is often in control of funding initiatives, equipment, staffing levels and the distribution of workloads.

The co-ordinator knows his department and subject area well, and may spend precious time holding talks and presentations throughout Great Britain at renowned universities, such as Cranfield. He is a well-paid specialist and more often than not has a Masters degree or PhD title to his name.

As the head co-ordinator it is his task to be on the lookout for new opportunities to market, network, expand and spread the word about his work and team.

Primarily the co-ordinator services the government but, dependant on the political environment, secrecy acts and commercial influences, expertise and implantable devices are granted deployment by private institutes and overseas military forces.

A project co-ordinator’s investigations, for example, may uncover a way to cause temporary paralysis in implanted victims without the use of drug administration but using electromagnetic stimulation.

This research is likely to remain classified for the immediate but, eventually, could be used for mob-management strategy on a global perspective.

The traditional utilisation of police batons, tear gas, dogs and horses to calm rioting crowds would be replaced with an electromagnetic beam (transmitted from portable transmitters and receivers), which would hit all human brains within a ten-metre radius.

The beam would cause immediate paralysis in marching rioters, making the booking and arrest process considerably easier. This strategy would lessen the damage to property, decrease the number of police casualties and relieve pressure from emergency services.

An electromagnetic beam like this transmitted from a tank could also be utilised on the battlefield to incapacitate enemy forces without killing them, instead rendering them too sick to fight.

Consultants

The consultants comprise an invaluable team. Like the project co-ordinator, they are high-flying, wealthy academics – the best and brightest specialists Britain has to offer. They are the intelligence scientists who oversee projects and advise on all aspects of the mind control scheme.

The development of an implant in general requires the full attention and expertise of many consultants, some of them foreign if absolutely necessary. They comprise of the following:

Neurologists and associate medical staff who understand the brain and its complicated activity

Engineers and medical/pharmaceutical establishments who can design and work the circuitry for miniaturised implants to be tested on animals and, eventually, humans. (These implants must be easy to insert, hygienically clean and safe to use on a permanent basis.)

Sociologists and statisticians who understand human culture, economic trends and factors that influence them, e.g. birth rate, life expectancy, educational standards, the British population’s health, racial ratios, religious persuasion, class and finance, migration rates and gender studies.

Factory contractors who can mass produce implant technology in secret and at a reasonable price.

Psychologists and psychiatrists who can predict human behaviour under diverse environmental influences and produce behavioural models based on induced mental states.

IT and telecommunications staff who can produce customised communication systems, software and interactive devices to enable the safe, covert detection, monitoring and transmission of information over vast areas of space quickly.

Without appropriate input from consultants to advise, research, direct observations and analyse data, the project co-ordinator and the rest of the mind-control team are completely lost in their pursuits and lack the skills to forward the project to greater heights.

Field Agents

Field Agents are the mind control administrators. Their role is primarily concentrated on interacting with the victim in liaison with the project co-ordinator and consultants’ requests. They ensure the close monitoring of the victim’s life and the networking of information between internal staff. Field agents work in numbers of two or more.

Field agents must find an effective way to induce and nurture the behaviour that the consultants wish to observe in the victim. This means attempting to control the environment and anything else that may influence the victim’s behaviour.

Harassment revolves around the victim’s lifestyle and identity, which may be split into two major areas of activity;

Home Life and Recreation

Work Life

Where home life is concerned, field agents concentrate on family relations and activities.

In this arena agents make frequent contact with the subject’s kin, flashing law-enforcement badges to establish authority.

A study on depression and trauma, for instance, requires that the subject be depressed for extended periods of time, and sometimes chronic depressive states have to be induced to acquire the necessary electrode readings.

Family contacts ensure the subject is spoken to at necessary intervals and treated accordingly to aid the research process. This may entail boosting the subject’s self-confidence or lowering it using instructed verbal communication, physical body language and inclusion/exclusion tactics.

Families are more often than not happy to comply with demands, especially if they are led to believe that co-operation may improve their loved one’s welfare in some way.

(Many are bribed, and many are threatened into compliance.)

Observation of the employment work-place routine enables agents to familiarise themselves with the layout of the building and environmental psychology – the lunch room, toilet facilities, common rooms, entrances and exits, and so on.

This is so they may quickly identify where the victim’s work station is situated and how he will move in and around the office on a daily basis.

Agents endeavour to create an artificial environment where the victim’s every move is interacted with, controlled and manipulated on cue to produce prolonged depressive states.

Work associates and managers are approached by the agents in the same way as family members are, to ensure the environmental psychology is in the correct balance and remains so for the duration.

They are also active networkers who keep intact the sourcing of contacts like the local GP. Targets of these studies are likely to visit the doctor more often than average. The subject will convey information to the GP about his health, which may be of extreme interest and aids the research gathering process.

In this event, field agents ensure the victim is sent to the relevant specialist and receives meticulous medical examination. Copies of the results are forwarded to the IS who, upon receipt, will understand the influence their harassment is having.

Field agents are great believers in economic sabotage, which is often utilised in attempts to force a victim’s lifestyle to diversify in accordance with research expansion.

Great Britain, for instance, is run by hundreds of different governmental authorities who as a collective help manage citizenry and divvy up benefits.

Agents understand that the careful, orchestrated withdrawal of these services can both damage and improve human welfare relatively swiftly.

The following two theories identify the key ideologies behind economic sabotage.

Employment = Pay Cheque

The ‘employment = pay cheque’ concept surmises that human survival in Britain comes down to career prospects and financial status.

The capital raised from employment ultimately dictates the quality of lifestyle and opportunity a subject may pave for himself.

This encompasses educational advantage, his stake in the property market, travel capability, nutritional diet, the size of family he may comfortably afford, investment opportunities, recreational activities and the possession of commodities like cars, computers, digital TV and telephones.

Using their law-enforcement status, field agents manipulate subjects into periods of employment and unemployment, in order to best accommodate their mind control project goals.

Welfare State = Public Welfare

The ‘welfare state = public welfare’

The welfare state and tax system ensures funds are allotted to those who most require them as this strategy creates a sense of equality and inclusion amongst the classes.

Most importantly, the minimal human requirements of food, water and shelter are met because British citizens are granted access to a number of statutory public services.

Organisations like the Home Office, NHS, Social Services, Citizen Advice Bureaus, city councils, police forces and legal aid firms are instrumental to this welfare strategy.

In this arena the field agents’ aim is to manipulate the advice, welfare service quality and customer care that the subject receives in a way which meets project criterion.

The ‘marginalisation’ of the victim within society is most essential; it is important that every aspect of the subject’s life is under magnified analysis and is controllable down to the minutest components.

Experimental Subjects – Locating Specimens

Acquiring subjects to serve as guinea pigs for research has never been easier for the IS. The NHS (National Health Service) has an ever growing waiting list of citizens scheduled to visit consultants for a vast variety of ailments and treatments.

Registered citizens across Britain have an allocated NHS number and medical record, which enables security forces to identify individuals by:

Name and address
Date of Birth
Active Treatments
Family Relations

The IS search the NHS medical-file databases for potential victims of relevant identity, and also have access to medical departments within prisons, military bases and psychiatric institutes to maximise catchments.

In this arena, operating-theatre staff are sworn to secrecy under security act legislation.

This isn’t to say, however, that medical staff are acutely aware that the patient concerned might be molested while under the influence of anaesthesia. In a realistic scenario how does a surgeon tell whether an acute probe is designed for medical intervention or for surveillance and torture?

If a doctor does, in fact, suspect foul play, how does he deny an agent access to a patient without falling foul of the law himself?

Doctors have no jurisdiction over their patients’ welfare where security forces are concerned. Security forces still retain the legal right:

to transfer a patient to another hospital against his wishes

to extradite a patient without medical treatment

to administer whatever medical intervention to a patient they so wish, with or without his consent and knowledge

Looking at the ‘experimental subjects’ theory, it’s easy to understand how MCs ‘pick to order’ their subjects and distribute implants to so many.

The Design, Testing and Analysis of Implants

There are six essential stages to the IS testing and analysis strategy.

Research

Design

Testing and Refinement

Implementation

Analysis

Conclusion

Where Research is concerned, consultants analyse the success of bygone experiments as well as appreciate the modern. This entails briefings with professionals of the relevant field and scouring the bookshelves of medical and military libraries for data-collection purposes.

Case studies will be sought and investigated (depicting both success and failure) to highlight potential complications and spark innovative ideas.

Foreign intelligence, if available, dictates the plans of action and overall development of implant design, which must be competitive on a global scale and outperform those already in circulation.

Using all the relevant research the consultants have collated, they must then Design a strategy that will help them achieve their objective.

They will have to decide whether or not it is feasible to conduct the project overtly or covertly.

In the case of a proposed experiment on a human being, the individual’s identity, age, race, class and occupation will be important.

It will be decided whether or not the experimentee is consenting or unwitting, and how one is to go about finding an individual who meets the criteria and specified characteristics.

The IS work in networked multi-disciplinary groups, so at some point relevant participants like doctors, military men and psychologists will meet and discuss the options available, and the feasibility and funding of the proposed operation.

Various implant designs are sought and their properties investigated.

A pilot study will be performed for Testing and Refinement purposes.

Obviously there is the chance of the project design being flawed; it may be that newly programmed equipment is faulty, staff aren’t sure of their role or invaluable resources and funding are withdrawn or dwindled away too quickly for the study to be concluded.

Mistakes are corrected at this point and extensive adjustments made to the overall scheme of things.

It is possible in rare circumstances that the entire project is abandoned and that the IS decide to start anew.

At this point in the testing phase they have a vague idea of how the study will pull together, the budgeting costs, the risks involved and the quality of research likely to be acquired.

At the Implementation stage the team have ascertained where and when the research will be conducted.

They will have acquired a number of human subjects who they may tap for research at relevant intervals.

Surveillance and monitoring equipment is set up and professionals who can translate the output are hired.

Telemetric data is recorded and archived whilst undercover field agents are deployed to subjects’ places of domicile to cover environmental and social influences.

The manipulation and sabotage of the subjects’ lives will commence only if deemed crucial to the objective.

The Analysis and Conclusion involves the dissemination of research.

Dependant on the surveillance systems used, results may be sent away to laboratory scientists who test and analyse data.

The majority of scientists approached aren’t necessarily part of the IS team and are unaware that the research has been acquired illegally.

Once the reports are compiled, the IS set about building a picture of individual case files and eventually incorporate the information into a larger overview.

They can look for common correlations and patterns of behaviour in the data and statistics. How the data is analysed will obviously vary, dependent on whether the study was to offer investigative, interventive or preventive insight.

The experimentees don’t have faces; they are simply part of a statistic, which is extracted from a computer database for intelligence committees to scrutinise.

The final conclusion basically encompasses all the information based on the extensive analysis.

If the experiments proved successful there is the option of pursuing research further or remaining content and assessing ways of incorporating the intelligence into future operations.

From a military perspective the IS have made substantial headway with implant technology. They have come to the realisation that the human body is a magnificent weapon in itself, and that all they need do is add a few refined capabilities.

Radio Equipment. Surgically implanted sound-sensitive microphones enable operatives to eavesdrop on the verbal interactions occurring within their target’s physical range. This replaces the often favoured ordeal of bugging household premises.

Voice to skull (microwave hearing) also enables field agents to speak to their target by transmitting electromagnetic radio frequencies directly to the auditory nerve.

Electromagnetic Stimulation of the Spine/Brain. Permanently implanted electrodes can inflict serious illness, physical wounds and pain.

This replaces the common requirement of torture instruments.

Self-destruct Equipment. Throughout military history it hasn’t been uncommon for captives to carry poison pills as a means to commit suicide in the event of capture.

Nor has it been uncommon for agents to plant bombs within buildings to kill VIP adversaries at close range.

A miniaturised bomb may be implanted within the target’s body and detonated on cue. This way bombs get through Customs undetected and may be carried into high-security establishments, such as the Pentagon.

Tracking Implants. Operatives may locate their targeted victim on a global scale and ascertain their whereabouts by country, borough and street name.

Telemetric Monitoring. Devices implanted in the right regions of the brain or body would alert operatives to their target’s general state of health, like levels of pain and sleep patterns.

Operatives are also able to ascertain, from bio-readings, psychological state of mind, stress, body temperature and breathing, etc.

Realistically a surgically implanted intelligence agent could infiltrate the most dangerous of terrorist groups, identifying culprits and hierarchy, how the terrorist group forms and disperses, and where funding and resources are sourced.

The agent may sabotage the operation from the inside whilst adding to Her Majesty’s Secret Service’s wealth of intelligence.

MCVs engulfed in the design, testing and analysis strategy are simply pawns on a chess board.

The implants they carry are the early indicators of the British government’s ‘Big Brother’ nation. Mind-control implants are primarily designed to be carried by British spies and dissidents (for covert-surveillance purposes) to track and annihilate the operations of terrorists, criminals and other enemies of state.

MCVs are, therefore, the unfortunate casualties of the government’s experimental testing phase, not the long-term ultimate targets.

Civilians are the safe alternative to testing on the real thing where, if the outcome is disastrous, the knock-on effects are limited.

To deploy a bugged British spy to the Pentagon and be rumbled would be a catastrophic embarrassment to the British government and could, in extreme circumstance, damage American and British relations.

The Americans would detain the spy, torture him for intelligence and demand a full explanation from the British.

If a suitable explanation wasn’t forthcoming, they would consider the death penalty if their security had been compromised.

Preliminary testing phases are only extended to those whose identity is inconsequential. Only once a technique has been tried and tested over and over with guaranteed results will it be used on an enemy of the state.

The IS are repeatedly committing crimes in attempts to enhance the safety and security of their country. In this vicious game of silent warfare all casualties are expendable.

http://geeldon.wordpress.com/category/gaslighting-2/page/2/

Second Wind

Post Number: 6630
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 1:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mind control is a form of brain rape and torture; whether the affliction is caused by drug administration, electromagnetic stimulation, brainwashing or the nurture of personality disorders, the end result remains the same. The target is forced to endure continued harassments. IS mind control, in particular, is likened to slavery because the target’s brain and mind are tapped for research against his will. He is helpless to prevent the intrusion and resist the brain’s physical and mental reaction to electrode stimulation.

To date the American Guantanamo military base displays the most public flagrant disregard for human rights where systematic mind control is highly prevalent.

Freed captives have accused the CIA of utilising sensory-deprivation and sound-technology techniques to install in them fear and hypnotic suggestions.

They’ve been denied physical exercise, exposed to severe temperatures and prevented from prayer and conversation.

When captives have disobeyed they have been beaten, kicked, stripped naked, sexually harassed and threatened with dogs.

On the odd occasion captives have been doused with urine and threats have been made towards their families if information wasn’t forthcoming in the interrogation room.

Slowly but surely the restraints which have kept the human brain and mind inviolable are being eroded by science.

So long as it remains national policy to protect the security of the British nation and its interests, the government will strive to produce mind control techniques that are ever more invasive and efficient. Mind control is such an integrative component of military warfare now that research pertaining to its use is highly classified.

The government, of course, denies that Mind Controllers exist. Exposure of their antics would prove undoubtedly that the government is committing criminal acts against the people it is sworn to protect. Exposure would also make folly of the laws which govern civilised society.

The answer to the problem is certainly clear; MCs are criminals and should be prosecuted as such. Greater openness and education regarding mind control will help aid the legal process and eventual conviction of the perpetrators who wish to make political and financial gain from the suffering of others.

It is especially important that those involved in mental health understand mind control methodology and find ways to effectively treat and reverse the prolonged physical and psychological effects endured by victims and their families.

blue

Post Number: 1246
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 - 7:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

remember the tinman . . .
hauntingly beautiful

tracy chapman has one of my favorite voices. and she seems to have many of the best songs, too :-)
Hopi Elders 2001.

Roxanne
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW, Chills. Explains so much. Hard to be on the receiving end of this.

Blue, I love Tracy Chapmans' voice, too.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 2096
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 - 9:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW...I guess the Nazi mentality is alive and thriving well in the government, " Of the people, by the people and for the people.."

Stephen in AZ
Username: stephenm

Post Number: 2879
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

Second Wind

Post Number: 6707
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 3:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just want to thank you Stephen, for your obvious sensitivity (empathy), in your determination over all these years, to keep alive threads that you KNOW have importance.

It matters not to you how many members consider them important.

Even if only "one" considers it important (even if YOU are that "one"), then you are sensitive enough to recognize the value and importance of that "one".

Above that, I know that YOU know, that there are always several (at least) who understand the importance of the threads you help to keep alive. And any who object to that, well....they have their own agenda, which falls far short of compassion.

More to come.......perhaps.....

Buddie

Post Number: 6034
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 5:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

At your distance

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17199
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 3:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just because the subject of mind control
has ebbed here doesn't mean it isn't still
going on. It is. For the targets to break
down and complain only in turn makes them
seem fanciful and weak. That's part of the game.
To the ones that are suffering in silence I
send understanding and that's about all I can
send because any flowery words are just wasted
against the dark force of mind control. It's
impossible to put the subject into words. But
it isn't impossible to acknowledge it still goes on.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nature Boy

kathy decker
Advanced Member
Username: fand

Post Number: 340
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I also would like to thank Stephen for keeping these threads alive..as I have grown and learned more over time, I have revisited some of these threads, especially those that I was not interested in initially.

I have learned much.

Thanks again.

Buddie

Post Number: 6051
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Me Too
Thanks Steven

bean

Post Number: 2439
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

.." Just because the subject of mind control has ebbed here, doesn't mean it still isn't going on.."

Just turn on the TV....if THAT isn't mind control...I don't know what is!

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17206
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That sinking feeling you get when
all of a sudden you realize you're
just a name on a list.
Some things you have to learn the hard
way.
~Nature Boy

cherokee
Username: cherokee

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"Just turn on the TV....if THAT isn't mind control...I don't know what is!"

What mind control is on TV? Commercials?

Do you buy everything that is advertised on TV?

Commercials or otherwise, what on TV seized control of your mind and once they controlled your mind what did they have you do?

Has every person who has ever watched TV had their mind seized and are actually being controlled by someone else? Everyone who has ever watched TV is not responsible for any thing they do?

Everyone but the Amish are mind controlled zombie robots?

Best Wishes from Mole Hollow

bean

Post Number: 2441
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Cherokee... GEEZE LOUISE.......OK..I'll say ATTEMPT at mind control..Does that work better for you??

commercials attempt
News coverage attempts
shows, movies,..attempt

If you cannot see that much effort goes into creating, pushing a way of thinking from the boob tube, then you are being very naive or
something....don't know what.

In my thinking, mind control doesn't have to be the blatant over the top examples of complete control over ones life ...which you've mentioned in the above. In politics..they might call it...slant or spin...Subtle forms of "push" to make leaning in a paticular direction more comfortable to the "pushee" ..that which is desired by the "pusher."

To me, this is attempting to control..If you don't see it that way...oh well..then I just disagree..

cherokee

Post Number: 1426
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 9:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

None of that controles anyone's mind.

They "attempt" to control minds? Then they completely fail over and over and over again. Gee you'd think they'd have learned by now.

Showing you a product and touting it's advantages is an offer not an attempt at mind control. You are still in complete control of your thoughts and able to decide for yourself whether you want that product or not.

You buy things. Have you ever purchased anything because the TV or other ad controlled your mind? Or do you purchase things based on your own thought processes?

There are people who think someone is attempting to control their mind and they wear tin foil hats to stop them. They're called paranoid schizophrenics.

Probably the most criticised ads are those Saturday morning ones aimed at children for Snacky-Crackies with Raisin Pits with Sugar Overdose.

Yet the little kiddies don't grab their wallets, get in the car, and drive to the grocery store. They don't have money unless their parents give them some and they don't drive. Those adds work- on the parents. Parents giving in to whiny kids. Parents who don't say no. Parents who don't ensure their children have a healthy diet. Those ads work only on children who have bad parents.

Our kids wanted practically everything they saw on TV. Too bad.

blue

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

just watched Regina Meredith's (2007) interview w/Cathy O'Brien (following Part 1 w/her husband) on GAIAM TV. Incredible! I have never heard the story before altho I remember references to her. I wonder what she has to say now about Obama? She never mentioned him. If Hilary was slated to win the Presidency and didn't -- what does she think happened (is Obama a ripple in the force?) I hope their site is still up.

As for her story of how she was used -- given my own story -- I find hers totally believable. However, I think that all the players are also victims. The people at the top are just more heavily controlled, (imo). Because the abuse and subsequent splitting of the personality for the purpose of mind control is multi-generational and begins at birth (or sooner -- imo --they are starting the program in the womb now -- i.e., ultrasound -- dont panic -- this is just MY opinion as far as I know . . . ), who can really judge any of us?

Also, (imo) these practices started at the top (ie., w/the rich and powerful) and are working their way down (to include everyone). I think she hit on something very important to our survival when she said "They don't think like we do." and, to paraphrase -- they can't fathom love.

I actually think the multi-generationals have the advantage. Refer the Anne's news article yesterday regarding the passing on of life experiences . Multi-generationals are finding a way around all this programming -- which is why they are amping up their cyber control program. Its yucky stuff -- not for everyone to want to know/remember -- but if you are stuck somewhere in between -- this kind of confirmation is a God-send.

Bottom Line: I love :-) the way Cathy believes that love is the answer and is hopeful for our world despite all she has been through. She truly believes that the truth and love will set us free. I hope she is still hopeful. as the Unas (StarGate) say . . . "it will take as long as it takes."
Hopi Elders 2001.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17232
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue,

Thank you for this post.

Just saw this and was moved to post it here.

~~~

I really like this quote from Sri Prem Baba:

“Evolution cannot take place without ahimsa, the principle of nonviolence. This is perhaps the most needed virtue in this cycle of time. Ahimsa does not only refer to physical nonviolence, but also includes not hurting the other in any way whatsoever. Ahimsa means being in harmony with nature and life and putting an end to cruelty, never hurting anyone either through words, thoughts or actions. If there is violence and cruelty within us, we will inevitably generate the kind of karma that imprisons us. Therefore we free ourselves from creating bad karma through the practice of ahimsa.”
~Nature Boy

Second Wind

Post Number: 6841
Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 4:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Coast to Coast last night:

2nd Half: Author David Wellington shares his research into secret government experimentation on US citizens, including exposure to pathogens and mind control. He'll also discuss transgenics, which combines DNA from multiple species to yield creatures known as chimeras.

--------

I am a C2C subscriber, so I am just now listening to this portion of the show.

No doubt, he will be covering stuff that has been posted about MANY times here on the board. Still, it will be interesting to find out if he talks about anything I've not heard before.

Sorry I didn't get the post up while there was still time for those without subscriptions to listen.

(Not that there are that many here who care about this topic, but I know that SOME do care.)

Second Wind

Post Number: 6842
Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 1:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"....and I also think there's something that goes on in a family where there's two children.....One child is chosen (favored, helped, given special assistance throughout life) and the other is destroyed (used in experiments, subjected to life-long abuse, neglect, interference and obstruction), and that is one of the ways they blackmail the family."

".....what I think they were looking for, in part, were people who were hard as nails, who would survive all this stuff, who would come through it and still be rational...could stand up under pressure......

Thursday - 1st Hour: Guest Ann Diamond, Author and MK Ultra Mind Control survivor.

2nd Hour: More with Ann Diamond.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truther-Girls-32k-081612.mp3

Lots to sift through in this long interview, but it certainly set of MANY alarm bells for me, regarding similarities to my own history.

-----------

(Message edited by second_wind on August 01, 2013)

Second Wind

Post Number: 6880
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 3:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

But let's not worry about stuff like this.

It's much more interesting to discuss new age concepts and benevolent visitors.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/08/26

Once again, the evidence shows that this topic has its tentacles wrapped around all aspects of the paranormal, including (and perhaps especially) the abduction phenomenon.

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them." - Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Defense Viewpoint, December 1, 1998

Potentially one out of 10 people are being targeted on one level or another, by this technology/these tactics.

I still have my doubts about Hall, but he presents some true information, and the callers touch on aspects to this story that clearly indicate just how much of can of worms/Pandora's Box this topic is.

Sadly, but typically, the best and most thorough caller (recognizable as credible by anyone who has actually experienced this stuff) was the last caller, who was not allowed on until the segment was ending, and of course, therefore, no comment could be made by Hall, and no discussion could be had.

Ah, the joys of talk radio and sound bytes.

I can remember not so long ago (within the last 7 years, since I have been in my current home) anyone who called in to the show reporting this type of experience was promptly cut off.

blue

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 2:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wondered if you caught the show, SW. chilling stuff. Most chilling to me was his possible conclusion that the people being targeted by electronic means are people who are not responding well enough to their programming -- giving rise to the thought that possibly everyone else is . . .

synchronicity (?) or mind reading? -- I was wondering lately about Dr. Hall but I cldnt think of his name -- and boom he appears on C2C. Still wasn't sure it was the same guy (tho pretty sure) and I searched for where we discussed him here after first checking to see if you'd posted anything under the Watchdog, Whistleblowers, and Conspiracies Topic.

I really think that a lot of this hi-tech electronic stuff they are doing from afar (as well some of the more invasive stuff) only works the way they want it to when a population has very little freedom of choice. I think there back door policy is more than just logistics. I think people w/strong hearts put forth a kind of shield that allows them to ignore (at least parts of) their programming (and/or interfere w/it in a creative -- or not -- way).

I thought it was nice of Hall to tip his hat to the Texas policeman who acknowledged the existence of energy weapons and his evident knowledge of them being used on and by the general public (and I don't think he meant tazers). I think that most of our police are doing their best to protect us in a very strange time in our world. They are far more aware, as a group, of the weirdness we talk about here than most groups of people.

As for being able to be spied on us through use of the electric wires and circuitry in our homes -- just another really good reason to move our private dwellings off the electrical grid. I think he did well to say that this is not just government spying on and try to influence individuals -- this is people of power and influence targeting family, lovers, employees, and people they wish to manipulate/control -- just because they can.

Been watching a full length movie strung together from scenes in FFXIII. (Final Fantasy -- a video game series which I have never played or witnessed anyone play). Very parallel stuff in a futuristic kinda way. When one is programmed, one received a tattoo (chip?). One is not told one's "focus" -- one has to discover it. Not fulfilling one's focus is said to have very horrible consequences. Very interesting stuff on time, too.

I innately feel that crystals placed in key areas can deflect or modulate/diffuse signals. I have recently learned that beeswax candles actually clean the air energetically (for lack of a better term). I am guessing that herbs used for smudging do the same thing. Yoga probably strengthens one's soul/aura energetically as well -- and of course -- not eating/drinking/breathing poison helps to keep one strong. Also, I have recently learned that the curly-q bulbs w/mercury in them also radiate mega doses of dirty electricity -- spiking in the 100s of Hz. I am in the process of replacing and I can feel the difference in the energy already.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Buddie

Post Number: 6213
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Second Wind

Post Number: 6882
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

blue, I am sorry it took me so long to acknowledge your post above. I really appreciate (and agree with most of) the things you said.

I composed a long response to you on Thursday, I think it was, but then, unlike me, and for a number of reasons, I decided not to post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJpLhv9C12k

Yep.....same old song......

sahgwa
Username: sahgwa

Post Number: 707
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 8:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

what do you mean by curly q bulbs?
and did anyone archive that radio show? sounds good.
thanks!
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

Second Wind

Post Number: 6886
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 8:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The compact fluorescent bulbs...

http://christopherfountain.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/sylvania-cfl-bulb.jpg

I have personally never purchased one.

I did buy ONE compact fluorescent "spotlight" bulb..........and cannot stand the light it gives off. I have tried it in multiple places. It is AWFUL.

---------

For anyone who wants to hear the C2C show on covert and electronic harassment, here it is on utube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0fF821UCk

The portion with Dr. John Hall begins at 9:15 on the vid.

bert
Intermediate Member
Username: bert

Post Number: 186
Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 3:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree that Martin Cannon's book was the closest theory to all of this.

Anybody here ever heard of a Project ECHO in the 60s that involved turning humans into robots, more or less?

cherokee

Post Number: 1497
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I replaced our incandescent bulbs with compact flourescents a few years ago. There is a downside to them. They require the installation of a special dimmer, the color of light isn't quite right, not available in all configurations, and then there's the mercury.

One family dropped a bulb and it broke. (Who hasn't?) Aware that they contain mercury they called and asked how to safely clean it up and dispose of it. A hazmat crew came to the house, took care of it and billed them $2,000.00.

LEDs are the future. Great light, no heat, extremely energy efficient, but as with anything new, extremely expensive. It will take some time for the price to drop.

The good news is you can have them now and cheaply if you are moderately handy and make your own. This includes converting your existing lamps and ceiling fixtures using a string of LEDs and a voltage converter. If you can splice wires you can do it. Directions can be found via Google, etc.

I've already converted all our lamps. If'n you would like cordless lamps they can also run off batteries.

blue

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 3:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Aaron Alexis mass shooting is certainly a huge fingerpoint at mind control. Alexis complained of being targeted with microwave radiation, hearing voices in his head, etc. He was coherent enough, in spite of it all, to realize it was coming at him -- not out of him. Nobody helped, nobody was concerned enough to take his area-wide security clearance away. Bad times for business as usual. I wonder about his victims -- they all seemed on the older side. Is that the average age in a navy facility such as this one?
Hopi Elders 2001.

cherokee

Post Number: 1502
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Paranoid schizophrenics are really sane people who are merely victims of mind control? Microwave ovens and satellites are being used to broadcast voices into their heads?

blue

Post Number: 1424
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You really think that your first sentence is true, cherokee? post #1502.

As for the second sentence -- I've never heard/read anything about microwave ovens broadcasting -- but the technology to broadcast voices into people's heads has been developed and used on humans and is documented by the US government. You can believe it or not, but there are official documents released by the government that describe this technology and how it is/can be used.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6919
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 2:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue, I started to post about this when the news first came out about Alexis' claims of microwave harassment, but just kinda thought, what's the use?

Needless to say, the narrative about this latest shooter really stood out with a new twist, didn't it? This time, instead of letting the awake public speculate about a shooter being mind controlled, they decided to co-opt and debunk an the idea by bringing it right into the narrative.

I think they had him (Alexis) targeted and chosen for a long time, just as I think almost all of the other shooters/patsies were, all the way back to JFK, and including Mark David Chapman.

You know, I did not know anything about MKULTRA until I read this book:

Who Killed John Lennon by Fenton Bresler

---------

Info about the book:

The Invisible Assassins

Bresler interviewed Arthur O'Connor, the lieutenant who was commanding officer of the twentieth precinct of the New York police that dealt with Lennon's murder. He quotes O'Connor as saying, "As far as you are trying to build up some kind of conspiracy, I would support you in that line. Like I said originally over the phone, if this gentleman [Chapman] wanted to get away with it, he could have got away with it. There was the subway across the road and no one around to stop him."

Instead, once Chapman had accomplished his task, he calmly sat and waited for police to come.

"Why one method rather than the other, the amateur as against the professional? Because that way you avoid any awkward questions. If Lennon had been gunned down by a professional killer, the whole world would have known: such swift expert assassinations carry their own individual hallmark. It would have been obvious what had happened and, with Lennon's history of anti-government radical political activity, there would have been [an in-depth investigation]."

"But if you program an amateur to do the job, a so-called 'nut', very few questions are asked."

-----

"Listen, if anything happens to Yoko and me,
it was not an accident."
John Lennon

----

Also needless to say, given my own personal experiences, it just infuriates me the way this "hearing voices from a microwave machine" thing is being used by the media in this case.

I'd bet money that every single reporter on MSM who has reported on this shooter, has also been sent information to verify the reality of this type of technology.

But even when some people read the documentation, they will still refuse to acknowledge it. It's no different, really, than the way the UFO topic us **usually** treated....with ridicule.

This piece really ticked me off:

(Fast forward to about 4:06, where she talks about his claim of microwave harassment.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXiKagVtFM4

It's almost like they are desperate to debunk what more and more people are waking up to, now 50 YEARS after JFK!

Here again is Dr. John Hall, on Alex Jones' program, discussing the shooter Aaron Alexis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMbE-09au8

It's a pretty good interview, although, once again, Hall puts forth info that's been out there for a LONG time.

He also makes what I feel is a BIG ERROR, when he talks about the drug that was prescribed for Alexis, called Trazadone. He says it is an SSRI, but it is not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trazodone

"While trazodone is not a true member of the SSRI class of antidepressants, it does still share many properties of the SSRIs, especially the possibility of discontinuation syndrome if the medication is stopped too quickly.[48] Care must therefore be taken when coming off the medication, usually by a gradual process of tapering down the dose over a period of time."

There are also a few reports of increased suicide ideation, but nothing compared to the true SSRIs.

------------

As a "sort of aside", here is the video I saw over a year ago, which was part of why I have really had my misgivings about this Dr. Hall. The fact that he is a pain management doc and anesthesiologist????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND7LQOk7HIw

I just don't trust him. Even if I had not read some scary stuff about him, I just get the creeps from him on a gut level.

Nevertheless, he might cause some who doubt the whole idea, to do some research, and hopefully take the time to TRY sort the wheat from the chaff.

You know, just recently, we are seeing OFFICIALS actually coming forward to admit to the geoengineering (chemtrails) issue, after so many years of complete denial.

Eventually, the same thing will happen with the whole mind control can of worms.

But the nature of the game in these, and most areas that are discussed on this board, is that most of us will never REALLY be given "the whole truth". And even if whistleblowers come forward, the waters are just too muddy, and we will continue to struggle to know who and exactly WHAT is INFO, and what is DISINFO.

But with the mind control issues, there is enough hard evidence out there that makes it impossible to deny it is happening.

One only has to do the research, with an open, yet careful and critical eye.

And, it could also be that having up-close and personal experience with the phenomenon, is almost necessary in order to even be willing to do the research.

(Message edited by second_wind on September 22, 2013)

Second Wind

Post Number: 6920
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 3:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There is also the theory (like other "patsy" theories) that Mark David Chapman did not actually commit the murder of John Lennon, but was brainwashed into an obsession about doing so, and was put into place to be there to take the fall, and that Chapman BELIEVED that he did it.

Chapman ALSO heard a voice in his head, saying "Do it. Do it. Do it." His memory of the shooting itself was very fragmented. He remembered taking the gun out of his pocket, and he said he fired five times, but he also said he did not remember aiming.

And he apparently struggled with great effort to overcome his programming to go to the Dakota that night.

This is a fascinating website, and worth the time to read ALL of the relavant pages and links.

John Lennon Report

(Message edited by second_wind on September 22, 2013)

blue

Post Number: 1429
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 9:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It will take me awhile to read and digest your most recent posts, Second Wind, but I am listening to the Rachel Maddow Show clip. Even tho you had a different purpose in mind (it wld seem) but thanks for posting as it provided details I have not heard yet.

Even tho the news media is using a lot of details Alexis provided us with (way to go Aaron) to show how crazy and delusional he was -- at least they are discussing these details. Even if one believes Aaron was delusional in his complaints about voices in his head -- how do we justify how each time he tried to alert the Navy and Law Enforcement of his "delusional character" he was ignored. I also find that he cld have had a much faster more powerful weapon on him but for gun control laws -- interesting. Score one for gun control.

One wonders what would have happened if someone had intervened to help Aaron. He tried to warn everybody how he was being used -- and people ignored his pain. How does that happen over and over again in these cases? The same with the guy in Arizona ...

Given that a lot of C2C listeners (a pretty big audience from what I have heard) have been privy to some discussion about mind control lately -- I think the cork is out of the bottle. More people will talk about the mind control technology now and its "possible/probable" association with assasinations and mass shootings and as more people become aware of it -- our armed forces and police will have to (or be allowed to) deal with it.

I havent read the part about Chapman but I knew when it happened that it was mind control.
Hopi Elders 2001.

blue

Post Number: 1431
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

re John Hall. I have misgivings about him as well. I agree and noticed as well that in the C2C interview he didnt add much to what he said the first time I heard him. He seems to have a fatalist attitude about mind-control. Still, I think its important that people become aware that these technologies exist and are being used by people. If people become more aware of what to look for and stop ignoring the pleas of people (and whole families/communities) crying out for help -- they will be less able to use these technologies with the impunity that they do now. The technologies themselves will also begin to lose their effectiveness. I really believe that Alexis was seeking help -- desperately trying to not do what he was being set up to do. There obviously was a part of him that they cldnt control -- but people ignored him. We have to stop doing that. As a friend once told me when I was in a similar situation (tho I was being programmed for suicide -- the other side of the coin) -- just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they arent out to get you.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6948
Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 7:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I posted about this back after it first aired in late July, but now here is the interview on youtube, so, anyone interested, listen while it's still up.

Author David Wellington shares his research into secret government experimentation on US citizens, including exposure to pathogens and mind control. He'll also discuss transgenics, which combines DNA from multiple species to yield creatures known as chimeras.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5XhVr5slE0

cherokee

Post Number: 1504
Posted on Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 9:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mind control can be a very positive thing- Controlling one's own mind can be a life changer. It certainly was for me and some others I know.

Some years back a friend's life transformed for the better in every way. He told me that he had taken the Silva Mind Control Course and urged me to do the same. I did and the results were and are incredible. Like having a magic wand and wishes come true.

The course back then was to tap into the subconscious mind and unleash it's power. The subconscious works for or against you depending on what one feeds it as in the power of positive thinking.

Back then I was young and dumb so the first thing I used it on was something totally frivolous. Like most young men there was a certain car I wanted. A futuristic exotic sports car with powered gull wing doors. I had admired this beauty but no way I could actually purchase one. Okay, I thought, this will really put these principles to the test. Six months later mine was sitting in my driveway.

It is the power of positive thinking, visualization, and programming the subconscious.

From the dealer I obtained the color catalog and cut out the photos. I posted one on the bedroom mirror, one on the bathroom mirror, one on the visor of my junk heap, and one in my wallet. I visualized it in the driveway and me owning it and driving it. I did not wish for it in the future but imagined that I had it now. If one asks for something in the future the subconscious will always keep it in the future.

As Jesus said, "When you pray for something, believe that you already received it. If you believe that you have received it, it shall be yours."

Since that time, anything that I truly want has come to me. Many times as if by magic. As one author put it, it is if unseen hands are opening doors for you. Opportunities seem to arise from nowhere. As Jesus said, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you."

Put the desire out there and the universe will set the wheels in motion to bring it about. First, one must have a constant burning desire. Visualize it in the present not the future. Think positive- that your goal is a certainty- no doubts.

Another example:

We wanted acreage in the country. Far removed from the city with a home custom built just so. With hardwood forest, meadows, wildlife, and stream. I visualized the land and the home down to the last detail. Upon seeing Mole Hollow for the first time I was amazed. It was as if the universe had created it form the pictures in my mind. We built the home exactly as we had wanted it and it was all ours free and clear with no mortgage.

One does not have to take a course to learn these principles. There re several good books with the same advice. I used a couple of examples of material things but it is for far more than that.

kathy decker
Advanced Member
Username: fand

Post Number: 429
Posted on Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Cherokee..you are right.
When we found our house, we felt as though it had been waiting for us all along.
It seemed some invisible person had been keeping a checklist..fireplace -check..on a hill-check...in our old community -check etc,etc.
We were amazed.The bathroom even had the same curtains I had chosen for our old bathroom in the house that flooded..the cabinets in the kitchen..everything we had before only upgraded to what we had always wanted.
The decor matched my furniture, paintings, etc...we moved right in, put our stuff out and it seems like we have always been here.
Our whole life has gone this way..we imagine it..and it appears..sometimes sooner, sometimes later, but this really takes the cake.
Some call it magical thinking..but I think you are right.
Mind control by oneself is a fine thing.

It is when someone else is controlling your mind that things get hairy.

cherokee

Post Number: 1505
Posted on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Good for you, Kathy. I know that you and Mr Spouse are extremely happy!

I've been wanting one of them there big screen flat panel TVs, at least a 50 inch. The Barn Goddess said no way. She's more than big on spending money only on essentials and never on luxuries. The woman can squeeze blood out of a turnip. We have a 20 year old TV that was given to us that replaced another ancient TV that was also a hand me down. (Sigh.)

Every time we're in a store I stop to drool over them big screens and the Barn Goddess says, "Don't even think about it. It ain't gonna happen."

Hokay, but I sure have been wanting for one!

So a couple weeks ago we're at her mother's house and she gets a phone call from a friend she hadn't seen in years. While on the phone her mother looks at us and sez, "Ya'll want a 56 inch flat panel TV?"

"Yes!" I shouted.

"My friend says to come get it, it's only three years old and it works perfectly."

So a couple days later I went and picked it up. I gave her a jar of our home made pickles. Generous right? It was the least I could do.

My best friend and I set up a woodworking shop and I've been building an entertainment system for the monster.

I wanted one and it came to me via a friend of her mother's that she hadn't seen in years and we happened to be there and it was absolutely FREE. I put it out there and the universe sent it to me through a complicated course.

Sometimes it's as easy as that- wishing and there it is. Most times though opportunities will present themselves and it is up to the person to seize those opportunities and work hard - like with our home.

Too many people feed their subconscious, the universe, negative thoughts and that is self defeating.

blue

Post Number: 1464
Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 4:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Cherokee, just wanted to say thank you for the tip on LED lightbulbs. Looked into them and, except for the dimmable kind, they are not thought to produce dirty electricity. and, while more expensive upfront -- they are cheaper than incandescents. The light they produce is much superior to what I thought I wld get from an LED lightbulb. I am in the process of changing out all the CFL lightbulbs on my property. What a difference! If only I had known sooner . . . I cld have saved myself some grief and anxiety (and illness as well).

Second Wind -- I know in the past you have related stories about your own experiences w/programming and mind control and your family. As much as I wanted to dismiss John Hall's comment that there is some info leading him to believe that those of us that are more difficult to control require more physical means to keep us in line, and that mind control may already be far more widespread than any of us imagined . . .

anyway it made me think of you and others who have talked about family members taking them to places where programming (and its pre-programming horrors) take place. Because we remember our loved ones being involved somehow -- and/or remember seeing "famous" people in positions of seeming power in some of these situations -- it follows then that it doesnt mean that they were fully or even partially aware of their actions -- or the true intent of their actions. I remember being left behind on several occasions when I was a child -- with everyone else going somewhere. (My grandpa lived w/us and so they cld leave me home.) I am guessing that -- even on the physical programming level -- I was trouble and the controllers probably didnt want me contaminating the others. I think sometimes I wld throw a tantrum making it almost impossible to even drag me along. What I am saying is -- I know my parents deeply love/d their children and would never willingly or consciously do anything to hurt them. In fact, I think my parents were punished because they cldnt (or wldnt) "control" me.

I dont fault people for being unable to entertain the idea of mind control. As you pointed out to me -- just our talking about it so frankly brings punishment and hardship upon us. I cant blame people for not being able to handle that.

on C2C last night -- Gerald Clark was talking with John Wells about developments in technology and mind control. I am beginning to understand where the Borg (Star Trek: Next Generation) come from -- probably are getting their start right now/right here. 4th World creatures. Some roads are best not to travel unless you really are bent on having the experience . . .

I probably shld not have poured myself out on these pages today -- I know I will need everyone's prayers more than ever . . . diarrhea of the mouth (and hand) ... may be my greatest strength/weakness
Hopi Elders 2001.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17895
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

EMPATHIC PEOPLE ARE NATURAL TARGETS FOR SOCIOPATHS – PROTECT YOURSELF

http://www.addictiontoday.org/addictiontoday/2013/10/empathy-trap-sociopath-tria ngle.html
~Nature Boy

Second Wind

Post Number: 7006
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 3:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue, I apologize to you for not replying your post above. The day you posted it, I was completely triggered by events of that day, and could not respond then.

I know I have said this many times, but I am convinced (by doing the math over all these years) that my father (?) was both blackmailed AND BRIBED, in order to wash his hands of his responsibility for turning me over to the Nazi (yes, I said NAZI) "doctors".

Even after all these years, I am STILL struggling to come to acceptance of the fact that I was "the dispensable one".

So was my mother. She was his first victim, and was not only targeted and used by him, but was threatened if she complained about either what was being done to her, or what was being done to me, and probably to my sister.

My "father" was given protection from prosecution for certain of his "activities", as well as major financial perks and opportunities to participate in things that were "prestigious", which he would never have been able to do without outside influence.

I believe one of the additional conditions of the "agreement" he had with powerful people was that, in addition to making his family members available for experimentation, he had to have a completely HANDS OFF relationship for the rest of his (or my/our) lives. More specifically, he was to NEVER offer help or assistance to me, except in the most minimal and superficial ways.

So, I'm still trying to come to grips with the idea that he is so narcissistic that he cares absolutely NOT AT ALL about me, and never did, except for how he could exploit me for his own desires for "prestige" and money, and that he never did, and still does not care in the least about what happened/happens to my me, or to my Mother (before she died).

I think what makes me the most sad and utterly frustrated is that I cannot come up with the courage to truly, REALLY, tell him exactly how I feel about him.

I guess I have to admit that it really would not accomplish anything, because he just doesn't care......and I guess I don't feel I would derive any vindication or satisfaction or relief in confronting him, knowing that he would just deny, and more importantly, that he just does not care.

And frankly, I'm now pretty sure that he knows that "I know" what he did to me. He also knows I can't prove anything, and that he will have no consequences in this life.

As for people not being willing to talk about these experiences....

I know that when I first really started to put the pieces together about my history, reading about things that began to explain my memories, yes, I was attacked and punished....mostly in physical ways, but also with psyops.

But I persisted, and when I first began posting about my memories (and learning so much from the experiences posted by others on the Witness thread), at first, the punishments got worse. For a number of years, it was really bad, and I still have horrific nightmares/flashbacks from that time (on top of flashbacks to childhood abuse and bullying in school and domestic violence in marriages, and workplace bullying and community harassment, and, and......).

But after a couple of months of pouring my heart out here on this board, on the Witness thread, slowly but surely, things began to "calm down" for quite a while. And I was "waking up" more and more, and realizing more and more about what had happened, and finally really coming to comprehend the damage that was done to me physically and psychologically.

So, yes, it is frightening to talk about these things, and yes, there are consequences, including additional abuse, and yes, I can understand why it's a "ten-foot-pole" concept.

Second Wind

Post Number: 7007
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 3:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

Thanks for posting that article. It is a very good reiteration of an issue I have posted almost endlessly here on this board!

Most of the posts I have made on this subject (sociopaths/narcissists) are in my "Lessons from Unexpected Places" thread.

My life as an empath has been manipulated and exploited and often controlled by these types of people and their minions, beginning in early childhood and continuing to this day!

It is a horribly pernicious phenomenon, and is getting worse and worse all the time.

It has many faces, starting often in the home, continues on the schoolyard, continues in the workplace and in the community at large, and now, it continues online.

Sociopaths/narcissists/BULLIES will always exist. To me, they are the MOST evil, because they are so stealthy.

They RUIN lives for personal gain or satisfaction, or just for sport.

blue

Post Number: 1470
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 7:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was hoping it wld be different w/your dad, SW, but I know sometimes is just is what it is. I am guessing that your mom was the original target and your dad was a hired handler. maybe not -- but I've seen the scenario (both ways). One sees it in the life of superstars (and other famous people) all the time. Its not surprising so many of their kids are so delusional (imo). Some people are just opportunists and like Mama_Shine's link -- are sociopaths and just dont care -- still sad in my book. Something helped to make them the way they are. They fall so easily into the plans of others who wish to do harm to humanity.

Lots of sociopaths in positions of authority. Schools can be particularly bad w/all the less than battle-ready innocents to feed on. When a friend of mine used the word "psychopath" to describe a person who was making my life miserable when I described what he was doing -- I thought she was being humorous (in a sic kinda way). It took quite a while for me to see the light. I ended up having to deal w/2 of them my last year on the job. It wasnt pretty -- w/kids stuck in the middle of a feeding frenzy (me as the bait)-- (and my mother in the midst of a crash landing). My life was a waking nightmare. I wont miss dealing w/those two forever.
Hopi Elders 2001.

blue

Post Number: 1529
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Went backtracking into Monarch Program. Its always a struggle to read thru the material (particularly in light of current situation), but I wanted to reread the material based on my new understanding of the increasing amount of information being shared about archons.

Given the current horror being inflicted on children worldwide and the media attention it is being given -- it is hard not to link the two together.

I wonder -- are there success stories of people reintegrating their alters thus ending the cycle of self-sabotage?

I know the terror we are witnessing around the world must really strike deep in the heart of victims of this program (and other similar programs). As I try to reintegrate myself -- I pray for others and I hope others continue to pray for me :-)
Hopi Elders 2001.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: