Arcanum (William and Clare Henry)... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Arcanum (William and Clare Henry) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1516
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I watched the first two shows yesterday. I am so impressed! The first show was riveting -- primarily centering on the so-called Philosopher's Stone. I love the way they explain all the symbolism in middle-ages Christian art. There is so much info -- its hard to take it all the detail in at once. In addition, William is very good at presenting the larger concepts that the details support.

William's work uncovering truths regarding the pineal gland, the rainbow body, and self-created portals/stargates couldnt be more timely. I am looking forward to more shows.

This information was preserved and painstakingly passed down thru the ages -- often at great peril to those who passed it on. I think they are very proud of William for working so diligently for so many years to be able to translate some of this important knowledge for us. and thank you GaiamTV for being a medium that those of us unable to attend William's conferences/tours or are unable to afford all his videos (I have some) to provide a forum for people like William and Clare to share what they have learned.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: