Climate Change Being a Lie Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Climate Change Being a Lie « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bernie
Username: bernie

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

so whats your thoughts on this? I know Strieber is into climate change so im guessing you guys would be mostly supportive of it. I myself am usually on the fence about this issue.

But I just read an article on this news site about some brit talking about jailing people who deny climate change. its crazy crap like that that makes me veer towards not believing in climate change and being supportive of 'deniers'.

anyways...

Mark A. Foster
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 684
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whitley is just acknowledging the data. The vast majority of scientists recognize that climate change is mostly a result of human activity.
Cheers, Mark
Portal to 29 domains: http://www.markfoster.net
Radio Show: http://www.markalanfoster.com

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 5465
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 6:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bernie, anna started a thread about the polar vortex. below this one.

The weather channel explained it very well without calling it Global warming. But that is what it is.
Our life is determined by the choices we make!

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1524
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 6:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The current climate change, imo, is not CAUSED by humans. Scientists are beginning to come to this conclusion as they learn more about the sun and other planets in the solar system. There are changes going on throughout the solar system. Particles (for lack of a better term) coming from the sun as well as from outside the galaxy that were previously undiscovered are affecting the earth in ways that we are just beginning to understand. There are magnetic anomalies on earth and on the sun posing many unanswered questions. It is difficult for science to keep up, particularly when there is so much opposition from politicians and powerful men hoping to take advantage of the chaos born of ignorance and lack of preparedness on the part of most of us.

Presently the facts/data support global warming, but I do believe that continued interference in earth's activities (such as deep oil drilling, fracking, large commerical mining, pollution, and weather modification) could precipitate a backlash sending earth back to an ice age.

A huge factor not being addressed at this time, imo, is the earth's changing magnetic field. If you look at what happens on the sun when the sun's magnetic poles reverse (every solar cycle), the poles dont just flip, it's a process -- a rather messy one at that. I think we are already into that process on earth and I am not sure why scientists havent called it yet. Maybe they figure that with so much opposition to climate change, which most people should be able to grasp with just their 5 physical senses -- how could we ever handle something more etheric like a magnetic pole reversal?

And then there's that pesky little movement of earth's rotational axis . . .
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1525
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

8.2 Chile
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: