Open Minds: S3E20 - Healing a Broken ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Open Minds: S3E20 - Healing a Broken World « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

benign
Intermediate Member
Username: benign

Post Number: 179
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One of the biggest challenges to making cohesive and functional societies is a lack of genuine communication and ego-less participation. Healing a Broken World offers strategies that are clearer than most. Why? Because the 'consultants' are beings from off-planet cultures or inter-dimensional beings.

As they observe this fragile period of history we are in they see, from perhaps a more detached perspective, that the fixes are do-able if we can use some compassion for one another and leave our agendas out of it.

Byron Belitsos is the publisher and co-author of Healing a Broken World which is based on a vast body of work called the Urantia Book. The advice is given in a sound and enlightening manner. I have to say, because a lot of people say, "What? We're having essentially teams built with off-planet cultures involved? Sounds kind of far-out to a lot of people." --Not to me, but we're going to explain how it all came about because it has a lot of traction in there. Some pretty high up people who have been using this work for a very long time.
- Regina Meredith, Open Minds, Season 3, Episode 20

Haven't looked at more than the first few minutes but it sounds interesting so I thought I'd post the link here. I think it qualifies as 'sociology' topic.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective then. The only group who would have an objective 'perspective' would be the guys watching our barbaric activities off-world.
- post 129

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: