Visitors or Advanced Psyche Warfare Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Visitors or Advanced Psyche Warfare « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

benign
Username: benign

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 9:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do you guys think that the 'visitors' use our media and not just our psychology to structure their communication?

Here's a sci-fi movie with a 'visitor' who appears as an 'angel.' Obviously this idea isn't something new.

Or...

Is it possible there are some who really do have technology to inject these ideas into peoples' minds and they're having a laugh, so they use references to sci-fi movies just to say a big F-U ?

:-\

I must say this possibility makes me feel distinctly uncomfortable. Why would anyone bother? That's the question.

My experiences lead me to believe the former. There may be manipulation of information, propaganda and what-not, but there is no doubt that there are very advanced intelligence(s) communicating with people---with our planet.

Considering our primary occupation is waging war, it's no surprise they would not want to give us anything. You don't give a psychotic person an automatic weapon. Their interdictions however, would appear to be benign.

Now I am going to play this DVD and see if there is more correlation in the story-line.

benign

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Angel: Do you want to play our game?
Lisa: I want to play the game. I want to play the game!
Angel: Shh. Alright, we'll play, but what's the first rule of the game?
Lisa (whispers): Quiet like a mouse.
Angel (whispers): Quiet like a mouse. Yes, good. You ready? Okay. Make a ball. Good. Now send it to my heart. (Lisa sends ball to Angel's heart.) Now I make a ball.
Angel: You ready? Good, okay. (Angel sends a ball into Lisa's heart.) Can you feel the fire? Can you feel it burn away the bad. Can you feel your powers growing? Good.

- The Sender (1998) @ 27:28
You know what? I take back anything bad I ever said about the 'visitors.' I love you guys! :-)

The ball, or sphere, is related to communication in higher-dimensional space.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 6926
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

From reading the synopsis of the movie, I laughed out loud at the bitter irony of how the intelligence community always sticks its slimy, greedy, evil hand into things of the paranormal.....even in movies.

Life imitating art, or vice versa?

Media, movies, newspeak, doublethink.

"In the end, only kindness matters."

benign

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Second Wind,
"From reading the synopsis of the movie, I laughed out loud at the bitter irony of how the intelligence community always sticks its slimy, greedy, evil hand into things of the paranormal.....even in movies."
I'm sure there are good guys who work in intelligence. In the movie (I have it paused at 28:52) cmdr Grayson has a friend, an Admiral who comments on the commander choosing "Intelligence." It's probably not as black and white as the sleeve makes it out to be.
"Life imitating art, or vice versa?"
Haha! :-) The text excerpt I posted: Totally imitating real-life.

benign

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Angel: Where I come from, they look on Earth... the way you look on your Mongol hordes of a thousand years ago. Brutal barbarians. They see your wars and your bombs. They're afraid of what you would do with the sender-gene.
Dallas: Thanks for the compliment. How do I find your planet? Where is it?
Angel: It's too far. You can't see it from here. You can see Pleiades though! I know it's your favorite.
Dallas: Hmmn. You seem to know an awful lot about me, and I don't know hardly anything about you.
Angel: I've known you all your life, Dallas. Since you were eight years old. I saw your first kiss. Your first love. I rejoiced with you when Lisa was born and I cried with you when Kathy died.
Dallas: So you're here because of me?
Angel: Because of your family.

- The Sender (1998) @ 1:02:47

[EDIT to add this:]

Angel: I was sent to find you and I waited and watched. And as I watched I saw your mother's grief, her love for you and then suddenly I knew: You weren't unthinking barbarians. You were true sentience, as noble as any in the galaxy. You're young. You fight amongst yourselves... So did we.

- The Sender (1998) @ 1:06:18

[And this:]

Dream from May 24, 2013

The arch-angel appears again but this time seems more communicable. He morphs for a second into a completely alien looking creature and I cower down in fear. "God! I'm sorry for my ignorance."

He changes back quickly and says, "you would not be able to communicate on an equal level so we created this environment. It allows us at least some form of communication, creating an equal footing for the mind."

I apologize again for my ignorance, visually the figure had been terrifying but through communicating using thoughts, or telepathy, we could find---I could find---some respect for it as a conscious, living being.

I ask it why it is here? to which it responds, "YOU contacted US."

Oh! I am so grateful, so glad there are 'good guys' in this universe. I see an image of the Milky Way and an area towards the centre. My head-ache dissolves and I can lay down under the great tree to sleep.

- - - - -
Dream from Sunday, 15th September, 2013

I had some strange dreams, strange looking creatures. Arachnid. There were grey looking creatures also. Psychological projections. A xeno-type with similar biology to human beings. The arachnid looked terrifying, but, there is a thread of emotion. Love. It is non-threatening. My fear is more a danger than anything else. My fear-–and other's fear.

The universe is teeming with life. It is awesome. Kind hearted life-forms. As terrifying as some of them are, they recognize our ability to love. It elevates us. Earth has made tentative steps into inter-stellar space, we have called out beckoning our neighbors to come and visit our hearth, but we have closed the door in their face.

It is truly a new era. A new age has dawned.
- - - - -

Dream from April, 2013

...Our ship is badly damaged, most of the crew are dead. Another race intervenes. The intervening race are much more advanced. Their craft are extremely sophisticated.

There are rules. They observe. The hostile alien force turn their weapons on the non-hostile formation. The weapons don't appear to cause any damage, it's as if they are on another level.
- - - - -

On a side-note: I've given up on R.E.G. after her book on 'archons' and lumping the EBEs in with 'em.

(Message edited by Benign on September 23, 2013)

Second Wind

Post Number: 6928
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 1:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

benign, you said:

"Is it possible there are some who really do have technology to inject these ideas into peoples' minds"

You used the word "some". Do you mean "some aliens"?

"I must say this possibility makes me feel distinctly uncomfortable. Why would anyone bother? That's the question."

You used the word "anyone". Again, do you mean "aliens"?

I just want to make sure I know who you are referring to, before I say more.

Also, did you ever see the Stephen Spielberg "Taken" TV series?

-----------

benign

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 4:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"You used the word "some". Do you mean "some aliens"?"
"You used the word "anyone". Again, do you mean "aliens"?"
No. I meant people. "Shady" groups, like in the movie I just saw---The Sender.

These seem to reflect my dreams, to some degree. Perhaps I am reading something into where there is nothing.
- - - - -
Dream from night of 16th September, 2013:

I was laying down and there was this grey alien, but not as scary or threatening as in the movies. My chest is is kind of open and my heart appears to be slightly above the opening. My heart has a clear white flame.

Strangely, we are in some kind of embrace. Her heart is above her chest also, a deep red flame emanates from hers. She is reaching into my heart. It feels fairly strange. [...]

There is communication involved. The hearts represent our homes, the flames are the color emitted by the local star.
- - - - -
In fact, I find quite a lot of commonality in my dreams, thoughts... later I would read them in books, watch them in movies. This could just be put down to a slight pre-cognitive ability... but the communication appears more than that. This is more than an 'intuition.' They are probably as far above us in evolutionary terms as we are to mice.

The sphere. What they don't say is that the interaction, from higher dimensional space would appear backwards from our perspective. Focusing the communication through the sphere would affect you directly. We think of cause-effect. However, the dynamics can be somewhat different and unexpected, depending on your perspective.
"Also, did you ever see the Stephen Spielberg "Taken" TV series?"
I saw it years ago. Before I realized this... strange connection to the 'visitors.' I remember the tv show vaguely, there was a lot of running about, military people looking at a 'saucer' while scratching their heads. I'm sure we are all aware that backwards-engineering would not be done by a pair of psychics---the ship would be taken apart and scrutinized at the atomic level.
- - - - -
Another dream, 30th May, 2013:

Am in a study, books line the shelves. Some are in stacks. Apparently I'm a bit eccentric, people don't believe me when I say there is something important in the books.

In the dream I think I drift off to sleep...

It is night-time, there is an alien. Leathery skin, something ancient about it, its posture. Five or more ghostly figures appear, they look more solid than ghosts but are deathly pale, colorless except for a faint glow. Long dead wise men. They are being led, or gently guided by the alien. They move by slowly.

There is a hallway with a door at the end which opens into space. For some reason I am afraid to go through. The ghostly figures go through one at a time. One of them screams a horrible scream. Galileo. He was Galileo.

I close my eyes and say, "I will only go through for the 'good' and 'God.' I am a little afraid, but I want to clarify just in case there is any mis-understanding I only want to do what is good. I step through.

In the dream I wake and am laying on a desk, on books. I look up at the beautiful, radiant golden sun and know I made the right decision.

"We improved your memory. You will be able to remember everything now."

I look around at all the books and think 'what a beautiful gift.'
- - - - -
I have had quite a few strange dreams. I'm sure some are just that---dreams. Some of them however, I believe are actual communication. People thousands of years ago might have called these benevolent beings 'angels.' It certainly seems an apt description.

benign

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 6:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

little Mouse, you are not alone,
In proving foresight may be vain:

The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often awry,

And leave us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!

Still you are blessed, compared with me!
The present only touches you:

But oh! I backward cast my eye,
On prospects dreary!

And forward, though I cannot see,
I guess and fear!

To a Mouse, Robert Burns, 1785

cook
Username: cook

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This made me want to say something about Jim Sparks. He says he was taught the alien 'alphabet'. But to me he was taught something with the use of an alphabet, and the alien 'alphabet' was their invention for the purpose. This kind of thing increases my interest in Hermeticism, the old kind, not the hijacked kind by ritualists or whatever you would call these types of people. At one point he asks them if they are teaching him the basics of how to use their technology and they don't answer. I doubt they were sharing what was theirs in that way. I recommend the Lynn Pickett book on the relevance of Hermeticism to the development of science. Maybe they could place in Jim Spark's mind with his cooperation in this way, alphabets go straight to the insides of the brain don't they.

benign

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 8:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was looking up about an Aricebo 'message' I just heard about and the location of M13 matches the position I saw in the dream, regarding a position towards the centre of the Milky Way.---If you can call an image seen in a dream state anything you can compare to.

This is interesting, annoying and a whole bunch of things at the same time. I thought my dreams are meant to be ... random stuff to forget on waking. Stuff of no consequence. Still, I do find it reassuring that there are good guys in the galaxy.
"Do you want to go for a ride?"
I also just watched the movie Paul (2011) and think it's a great movie.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain (It's time to toss the dice)"

- - - - -
Paul: "It's been a helluva ride huh? Sorry I frightened the sh-t out of you."

- Paul (2011) @ 1:27:27
- - - - -
cook :

"This made me want to say something about Jim Sparks. He says he was taught the alien 'alphabet'. But to me he was taught something with the use of an alphabet, and the alien 'alphabet' was their invention for the purpose."
Yeah? I wouldn't be surprised. As far as I'm concerned they are so far above us trying to make sense of them in our own way--our limited ability to reason--is impossible. They are certainly not interested in aiding and abetting us in our barbaric endeavors.
"This kind of thing increases my interest in Hermeticism, the old kind, not the hijacked kind by ritualists or whatever you would call these types of people."
I know absolutely nothing about Hermeticism. I do believe in a Creator but... I'm starting to wonder how much of the angels and gods of the ancients were actually advanced intelligences communicating to people. Even Srinivasa Ramanujan, the Indian genius, thought a 'goddess' gave him the advanced mathematics... and that was not that long ago.
"At one point he asks them if they are teaching him the basics of how to use their technology and they don't answer. I doubt they were sharing what was theirs in that way."
Right. There is a snowflake's chance in hell that they'll give us weapon technology. There may be more nasty ET civs that may have done so... there was some conjecture about this... but they are not the ones I am familiar with.
"I recommend the Lynn Pickett book on the relevance of Hermeticism to the development of science. Maybe they could place in Jim Spark's mind with his cooperation in this way, alphabets go straight to the insides of the brain don't they."
I really don't know anything about Hermeticism so cannot comment but thanks for the info.

I'm sure there are 'fundamentalists' who would call it a 'pagan' thing and evil. Then again--those fundamentalists certainly don't treat those who think differently from them with much respect, and so, they are really of no consequence... Any more than the Mongol barbarians were. There will always be people and groups like them, the only thing that changes is how much power they have--their nature remains the same.
- - - - -
Fundamentalist: "And God be with you."
Paul: "Yeah, whatever dude. Sure."

- Paul (2011) @ 1:27:48
- - - - -

Paul sketch, by anays555.

benign

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ramanujan credited his acumen to his family Goddess, Namagiri of Namakkal. He looked to her for inspiration in his work, and claimed to dream of blood drops that symbolised her male consort, Narasimha, after which he would receive visions of scrolls of complex mathematical content unfolding before his eyes.

[Ramanujan] often said, "An equation for me has no meaning, unless it represents a thought of God."

- Ref: Srinivasa Ramanujan, Personality and spiritual life.

benign

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just saw the movie Oblivion (2013). I guess that answers that then. :-\

benign

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 3:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Haha, I saw a few more sci-fi movies, all of which echo my thoughts. I saw The Avengers and all I can say to that is: 2 Timothy 3. My brother's girlfriend put on Lilo and Stitch (2002). IMHO Lilo and Stitch is way better than that 'Avengers' rubbish.

I'm lost, Lilo and Stitch (2002) (trailer)

A Monster In Paris (2011)

[EDIT: added song lyrics]

She's resplendent, so confident
    La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
I realize I'm hypnotized

I hear the moon singing a tune
Is she divine? Is it the wine?

I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
    That's how we are, the Seine and I (x2)

I feel alive when I'm beside
From this angle like an angel

I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
    That's how we are, the Seine and I (x2)

Upon the bridge
    My heart does beat
Between the waves
    We will be saved
The air we breathe
    Can you believe?

Learn to forgive upon the bridge

That's how we are, the Seine and I (x4)

- La Seine and I, Vanessa Paradis

(Message edited by Benign on September 30, 2013)

benign

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 4:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One thing's for sure: Listening to the radio about how 'spooks' listen in on phone calls. Read people's emails. Trawl through their info, and if not 'official' there's always a corporation that will be willing to do it 'unofficial' ...

And if there is advanced tech that can screw with peoples heads. (I am sure there are) ... the 'Visitors' tech is so far ahead it would make our best tech look like a cave-man holding a rock.

We are like bacteria on a petri dish---and they just have to spray some fluoride on us; and we don't get to 'evolve' into a cave-man.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 17753
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 5:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

benign,

Monster in Paris reminded me
of Beauty and the Beast. Having
nothing to do with the subject of
the thread. I wonder sometimes if the
'Visitors' may simply be interested in
our emotions...how we treat one
another. How beauty is sometimes in the
eye of the beholder. Stuff like that...who
knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0ODCMC6xs
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nature Boy

benign

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 3:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama Shine:

"How beauty is sometimes in the eye of the beholder."
I think that is exactly the message, Mama Shine.
[EDIT: added Steinbeck quote]

In every bit of honest writing in the world there is a base theme. Try to understand men, if you understand each other you will be kind to each other. Knowing a man well never leads to hate and nearly always leads to love.

— John Steinbeck, journal entry, 1938

My brother recently got me to watch Insidious. I had to walk out after this scene:

Lorraine: I came today because last night I had a dream about this place. I was in this house but it was late at night. I was afraid. I went into your bedroom but you were both asleep. I knew I was asleep in the dream but I could feel that someone was awake---in the house.

I went into Dalton's room. There was something in there with him. It was standing there in the corner. I asked it: "Who are you?" And it said it was a 'visitor.' I said: "What do you want?" It said "Dalton."

I can still hear that voice.

- Insidious (2010),   Dream scene.

- - - - -
Dream from the night of May 23rd, 2013

I am laying down (in reality) and have recently read [an] idea to 'invite' any troubling figures for a chat and sit down with them, ask them "who are you?"

In the waking dream I am also laying or resting in the 'garden,' this place is very beautiful. Green grass with wild flowers and a river with crisp, clear waters flowing smoothly nearby. There is a huge tree near the river where I usually rest. God created this place, his angels move among the flowers here. The sun's glorious rays create a summer setting, you never will go cold here, even the river's waters are temperate.

There is an 'arch' angel who guards this place. It is an intimidating, tall figure, more angular than the other angels he glows golden. It usually doesn't speak and is quite intimidating.

In the real-world I have a head-ache while laying on my bed. In the dream I ask the arch-angel to sit with me. It moves forward slightly but does not sit. I ask "who are you?" and all I can sense is a type of disgust from it. The other angels are more friendly. I never would have spoken to the arch-angel except in the book the intimidating figures vanished soon after being recognized.

I ask again, "who are you?" it grabs me by the head with long fingers. Head-ache gets much worse. It's like each long finger is touching a different part of my brain, like the fingers go through my skull.

This is not what I expected.

The 'garden' is protected, above and beyond the sky it is like a plexi-glass bubble where the world moves by. Sometimes a person may look in---but they cannot enter.

[...]

The other angels are more friendly, sometimes they look like beings of pure light and other times they have strange features but mostly they look as you would expect.

I am grateful for this place, I think a part of me will always be here in this peaceful place.

Moral of the story? --Don't screw with arch-angels. They don't think like we do.

- - - - -

WTF !?? :-(

(Message edited by Benign on October 03, 2013)

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17756
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 8:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

~~~Queensryche - Silent Lucidity~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw
~Nature Boy

benign

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 7:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quote:

~~~Queensryche - Silent Lucidity~~~

Thanks Mama Shine :-) I like it a lot.

Dream from night of May 24th, 2013

I am with my sister on a Russian research ship. Ship 4. We are running about, my sister makes whale calling noises using some metal fabric, by making it into an instrument. I tell her to stop --there's a creature on the ship.

[My fear tends to create creatures from a couple horror movies.]

I try close a big heavy door on the creature but ---its hands! They look so alien, at strange angles, the wrists twisted, the elbows backwards but still ---they remind me of me on some level.

Most of my fear vanishes, I didn't see much beyond hands and arms and its slow, slow advance. It's non-threatening.

My sister and I are in a small cubicle and I am trying to find the right song. There is a machine on the wall, one of three and I open it up. There's a bunch of music CDs and I browse through them. "Wait sis, it's here!"

When I want to put a CD into the machine the CD immediately changes into a small chip that can be changed easily. It is light but very strong, even though the chip is extremely light they are essentially indestructible.

I find the right CD, it is a CDr unlike the other commercial CDs and I put it into the machine to play.

benign

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 8:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quote:

"This is not some fancy pants crystal ball gazing. They are real. They are VERY real and I don't understand why there isn't more information about them available."

- Detachment, post 4, September 18th, 2013

I've just realized this contradicts something I said later:

quote:

"The ball, or sphere, is related to communication in higher-dimensional space."

"The sphere. What they don't say is that the interaction, from higher dimensional space would appear backwards from our perspective. Focusing the communication through the sphere would affect you directly."

- Visitors or Advanced Psyche Warfare, post 17, post 20, September 18th, 23rd, 2013

I like to think I am sane... but it's almost as if my mind is fractured... Different aspects of 'self':

Dream from the night of June 3rd, 2013 :

Am on a research ship or platform. Outside the ocean's steep waves crash against the platform's outer walls.

There are quite a few characters in this place. There are a group of 'scientists,' a neutral party and a few more conservative religious folk.

The previous crew have disappeared and we are trying to find out what happened.

Who can be said to remember anything anyway? o.O I think this can fit Jung's definition of 'complex.'
[Addendum]
One 'facet' to speak to. One 'facet' to communicate. One to live.

[EDIT: fixed quotes, added addendum]

sahgwa
Username: sahgwa

Post Number: 719
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 5:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dont think the visitors use our media. i think you need to wake up and realise that humans use our media to pretend to be 'visitors' far more often than anything else. 99.9 percent of sightings are man manmade psyops or hoaxes. the other .01 percent are real but we are being nurtured into a view of a 'threat' from the skies, for the benefit of govt.s that want us to build up armaments and go towards one world government. read your books! jacques vallees is the best one in this regard....
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

sahgwa

Post Number: 720
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 5:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you would be surprised at what monsters we can create from simple lights, gases, medications, and video projections... i love whitley and you all but i am so effing sick of the brainwashed new agey 'visitor' phenomenon that doesn't look at milabs or the more plausible and current technology.
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

benign

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 8:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"Music the great communicator

"Kick start the golden generator
Sweet talk, but don't intimidate her

"Can't stop the gods from engineering
Feel no need for any interfering

[...]

"Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these
Comin' from space
To teach you of the Pleiades

"Can't stop the spirits when they need you
This life is more than just a read-through"

- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop from By The Way (2002)

benign

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 9:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi sahgwa,

Thanks for replying. The answer to your post was bouncing around my head before I logged on and I think it's good therapy to write thoughts down.

quote:

i dont think the visitors use our media.

It makes perfect sense to communicate to a being in its own language, its own symbols and its own format. It isn't very logical, or intelligent, to beam radio-waves at a cave-man and expect him to tune in with his iPhone.--He doesn't have one.

quote:

i think you need to wake up and realise that humans use our media to pretend to be 'visitors' far more often than anything else.

There are hoaxes, no doubt. However, if I were to assume that 'most' claims of the 'visitors' are hoaxes then who would I look to to 'validate' the 'visitors' lol. Icke? The Reptilians gonna show me some of that slit-eye, psy-op? I don't think so.

quote:

99.9 percent of sightings are man manmade psyops or hoaxes.

Which probably explains why the main-stream media have been so hostile towards claims of 'alien' contact.

quote:

the other .01 percent are real but we are being nurtured into a view of a 'threat' from the skies, for the benefit of govt.s that want us to build up armaments and go towards one world government.

Let's back up a few steps here. This 'One World Government' would be like a few more cavemen grouping together to lord it over other cavemen. I think it speaks for itself---an inter-stellar civilisation that has bothered to take the time to communicate to cavemen here on Earth, a civ that has taken excruciating steps to keep the local culture and development intact... That this (these) particular advanced civ(s) are benevolent speaks for itself.

Any interdiction with our development would be nearly completely undetectable, if it was done in the past.--the only way to perhaps have a warning that this has occurred would require parallel-dimension communication. This may sound hairy fairy, but the changes may be picked up if you were watching for the changes, from another dimension.---A dimension not locked into the 'chain' of causality.

IMO this has happened quite a few times this past week. In my opinion. I have felt the 'ripples.'

quote:

read your books! jacques vallees is the best one in this regard....

I am so glad you didn't start talking about 'slit-eyed reptilians,' lol.

quote:

you would be surprised at what monsters we can create from simple lights, gases, medications, and video projections...

I saw CG video footage of the bombing of Hiroshima. Does that mean it didn't happen? Just because someone could do something, does not mean that person did it. The CG footage of Mir in the movie Armageddon... that was computer generated. Hmmn. Makes me wonder if there ever was a space station up there. This is faux logic.

quote:

i am so effing sick of the brainwashed new agey 'visitor' phenomenon that doesn't look at milabs or the more plausible and current technology.

More plausible... because the military are so dishonorable that they take pleasure in kidnapping, drugging and 'brainwashing' average citizens for the purpose of promoting ... what exactly? This again is an example of incredible reasoning abilities. Perhaps I should have been more clear of what I thought about that idea.

I have no doubt that many governments and their armed forces have the necessary skills and resources to do what you say... but does that make it the most plausible explanation for the larger phenomenon? Until I see evidence either way, I will withhold judgment.---And that means I will not buy into the more nasty insinuations and accusations people have made, ad-hoc.

I see the sig on your posts makes reference to the notorious Crowley. If I were an Icke acolyte and jumping at reptilian shadows... lol. Advanced beings will be muddied by Crowley's notoriety? Not a chance. (If some do fall for it... well, there's always gonna be a few bad apples.)

2 Timothy 3 comes to mind again. Certainly the opponents of God have a vested interest to muddy the waters.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17763
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

benign,

I have no idea why I'm posting this
song and why this version of it came to
me. Lemme post quickly before I decide
it doesn't fit the theme. lol

Cool Water...Joni Mitchell..Willie Nelson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK9I3ncCrSg
~Nature Boy

benign

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 3:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think it is pretty amazing, rather than showing me how 'stupid' and inept my understanding of the sciences is. Rather than undermining the contradictions my religious upbringing create in my own mind. The Earth is a few thousand years old? Please... but rather than interfere with these aspects of my own consciousness, the 'visitors' have preserved them. To interact with, when needed, and have my own awareness assimilate the conclusions I come to on my own.

This shows an incredible respect for my culture, my beliefs and even my opinions. It has preserved aspects of my mind rather than undermine them.

I heard some woman talking on Coast about the 10 Commandments. Do not lie. People say: It is not a lie if you believed in your heart that you spoke the truth. You are liars. You are all liars. When your ancestors said: "It is impossible to fly." They lied. When you say: "It is impossible to traverse the stars." You lie. When you say: “God says [this]” and it contravenes the Golden Rule: You lie.

I shouldn't have posted the excerpt I heard on the radio: 2 Timothy 3. From reading some of Paul, there does appear to be some inconsistencies to Christ's own statements. That's what I get for re-iterating random comments I hear on the radio.

I like Paul (2011) better. ;)

If a person watched a terrifying movie, for eg: The Fourth Kind and jumps at some lights shining through the window... should we judge that person? When Strieber talked about the 'light' being a 'lie,' should we judge him? Anyone who has experienced the technology in the typical 'abduction' scenario, may recognize the ability of that tech to project ideas directly into the minds of the person looking into the 'light.'

Even if it is done to protect the individual in question, there is a tendency with people to want to ferret out the truth of the matter. This however, may contravene the 'visitor' policy of non-direct interference in a primitive culture.

I also heard a Catholic prophecy on the radio a while back. It said something generally about it being better to become Catholic in the end-times. While I may not agree with browbeating people into compliance with some religious authority or doctrine. (I am not of a group/church that burns effigies of Catholics.) …

However if a person has joined a group and has offended God in some way, I agree with the prophecy in this regard: They may be forgiven if they repent of the lies and deceit and hatred of the group or church they have become enrolled with. Repent with all their heart. Then they can ask God for forgiveness. Spiritual authority is not like human authority; they will probably not be burned at the stake as their ancestors were. (sarcasm, irony)

[EDIT: added this]

You get one chance.

(Message edited by Benign on October 04, 2013)

benign

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quote:

"I have no idea why I'm posting this song and why this version of it came to me. Lemme post quickly before I decide it doesn't fit the theme. lol

Cool Water...Joni Mitchell..Willie Nelson"

Thanks Mama Shine :-)

quote:

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return."
~Nature Boy

I like your signature text.

quote:

Song lyrics:

"Some devils had a plan
Buried poison in the sand"

"In my mind I see
A big green tree
And a river flowin free
Waitin up ahead
For you and me
Cool clear water

"The nights are cool and Im a fool
Each star is a pool of water"

Interesting. :-) I think you are correct with what you said before... but some people see what they want to see.

[EDIT: added this]

I mean; I think you are correct. The song, for whatever synchronicity reason matches exactly with the thread. The 'devils,' imo are the deceivers. They are very human.

(Message edited by Benign on October 04, 2013)

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17765
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 6:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

benign,

I've loved this song for as long as I can remember. Now I need to get off this machine
be aware of Nature and hope all is well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5IzRYyv5q0
~Nature Boy

Mike2
Username: mthood

Post Number: 712
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 8:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sahgwa said:

you would be surprised at what monsters we can create from simple lights, gases, medications, and video projections... i love whitley and you all but i am so effing sick of the brainwashed new agey 'visitor' phenomenon that doesn't look at milabs or the more plausible and current technology.

Sweet baby Jesus, yes!

Second Wind

Post Number: 6941
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ditto, ditto, ditto, sahgwa!!!!

sahgwa

Post Number: 721
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 4:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was in a bad mood up there obviously lol
But yes I am not repudiating the visitor phenomenon, just lamenting the fact that it is used for more mundane human purposes of manipulation far more than is discussed.. And in the mainstream ufological media the et hypothesis seems to have overshadowed all critical thinking and debate .. That's all :-)
hugs

benign

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 9:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just listened to a few interviews with Stanton Friedman on Binnall of America. So many commonalities. Interesting.

quote:

sahgwa: "I was in a bad mood up there obviously"

Obviously.

quote:

sahgwa: "in the mainstream ufological media the et hypothesis seems to have overshadowed all critical thinking and debate"

I was under the impression that the 'main-stream' avoided anything about ETs to the point of obstinacy.

quote:

sahgwa: "But yes I am not repudiating the visitor phenomenon"

Of course not.

quote:

sahgwa: "just lamenting the fact that it is used for [other] purposes of manipulation far more than is discussed.. And [this] seems to have overshadowed all critical thinking and debate"

So you have some ideas of what's going on. There's no shortage of ideas anyway.

If anyone is interested getting a more solid view-point of what is going on, I recommend the Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman (bio). There are some interviews available on Binnall of America. 12.23.10, 12.23.11.

benign

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am just watching Men In Black 3. :-\

MIB:3, Prison Break scene.

Agent K: "You know how I live such a happy life?"
Agent J: "How you live such a happy life?"
Agent K: "I don't ask questions I don't want to know the answer to."

- Men In Black 3 @ 10:38

"I've just gone over the experiences and thoughts over the past couple days and they reflect nearly exactly my dreams over the past weeks and months... it would appear to me that they have answered my own question. Interesting."

"If 'visitors' can communicate so absolutely, through telepathy, beyond time... It is not paramnesia because I wrote up those dreams. They are in those books and in those journals, time-stamped."
- post 6

It would appear Hollywood have a few bones to pick with these 'visitors.'

Dream from night of May 24th, 2013

I try close a big heavy door on the creature but ---its hands! They look so alien, at strange angles, the wrists twisted, the elbows backwards but still ---they remind me of me on some level.

Most of my fear vanishes, I didn't see much beyond hands and arms and its slow, slow advance. It's non-threatening.
- post 32

I wonder how the rest of the movie will progress now. I'm only ten and half minutes in.

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K

K,J,K. 11,10,11. sum=32.

[EDIT: added this:]

I'm just at 30mins in. Haha. Chocolate milk can alleviate the pain? Gotta try that.

Men In Black: 3 (Trailer)

[EDIT: Addendum]

I may be taking things to the point of idiocy but my brain just finds patterns. These movies seem to usually portray insects as the 'bad guys.' That little bugger that ruined my coffee certainly ... ruined my coffee. Makes me wonder if it isn't like the MIB universe and we're just kept in 'the dark' to stop a bunch of red-necks going on a shooting spree. Haha. Anything's possible. :P

Can I have everyone's attention please.

(flashes neuralyzer)

Thank you. Okay, you know how your kid won the goldfish in that little baggy from the school fair, and you didn't want that nasty thing in your house so you told your kid it ran away, but what you really did was flush it down the toilet?

Well, this is what happens, OK? See what I'm talking about?

Don't lie to your kids.

- Agent J, Men In Black 3 @ 18:24

"An electro bio-mechanical neural transmitting zero synapse repositioner, commonly referred to as a Neuralyzer is a top secret device used by the MiB. It has the ability to wipe the mind of anybody who sees the flash. Once victims are neuralyzed, the agents must make a story to replace the erased minds."

- Men In Black Wiki

(Message edited by Benign on October 07, 2013)

benign

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 2:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pitbull - Back In Time (Men In Black III)
I got the globe, yeah, in the palm of my hand
    Wherever I spin it, that's where I land

Lets save the world
    Men In Black I know you understand

Stop the movement, they can try if they want to
    Ignorar lo latino, si, they can try if they want to

What Pit solves is a bit raw
    Took like jigsaw and built it all

Despite a big loss, I'd bet it all
    And fought blind against the world, Ray Charles

Y'all just halfway thoughts
    Not worth the back of my mind

But to understand the future,
    we have to go back in time

(lyrics) (Music Video)

I am glad; in the movie, time-travel is very illegal.

[EDIT: addendum]

However, if only the good guys had time-travel. That'd be awesome. ;)

(Message edited by Benign on October 09, 2013)

benign

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quote:

sahgwa: "read your books! jacques vallees is the best one in this regard...."

- post 719

I have listened to Jacques Vallee being interviewed on Binnall of America and again I find common 'threads' to the discussion. Mr Vallee has some very valid points about 'cults.' It doesn't take much to get one group of cave-men riled against another, especially if they behave or look a bit different.

Even the names of some of his books. One titled: Revelations - Alien Contact and Human Deception. Even the cover-art... but what does all this mean? I find my thoughts reflected in books all the time. In movies. :-\

If there are human groups screwing with people's heads... that's a disturbing thought. But the apparent lack of evidence does not equate to proof of non-existence of EBE 'visitor' contact. There are plenty of people here, and I'm sure, around the planet who have had strange dreams and para-normal experiences.

Another disturbing thought is that my responses and other's responses have been 'tuned' to 'answer' these questions in just such a way. I like to think the world is real but when you can't validate your experiences---when external reality is not 'good enough' to validate---then, what are you left with?

EXODUS 33:
[God] said, “You cannot see my face, for no man can see me and live!”

- Bible, Exodus 33:20 (NASB)

I find it curious. If we are made in God's image--in the very literal sense--why would looking at him kill a person. I wonder if the meaning is not just spiritual, perhaps literal and spiritual. Who would dare offend a being as powerful as Jehovah?

I'm of the opinion--and it is a humble opinion--that what is going on is so far above us we can't hope to understand it.

Jacques Vallee intervew, 20th July, 2008, Binnall of America, Season 3, ep. 331

[EDIT: truncated text excerpt]

(Message edited by Benign on October 08, 2013)

Mama Shine

Post Number: 17777
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No man has seen God. God is Spirit.

Man cannot see God in his natural body ie his flesh but God may allow man to see Him in dreams or visions face to face.

Just an opinion.
~Nature Boy

benign

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 9:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quote:

Mama Shine: "No man has seen God. God is Spirit. Man cannot see God [...] but God may allow man to see Him in dreams or visions face to face."

It is a good opinion. I would have come to a similar conclusion, however... my experiences lead me to another.

Just as in the movie The Avengers where some shady 'agency' was trying to harness the power of the tesseract artifact---there are consequences.

It's almost as if the movie was scripted as a dis-info attempt. Almost. Except for the 'mistakes.' The tesseract artifact is portrayed as a cube. I think Sphere would be more ... accurate.

Exodus 33. There is no coincidence. It is a warning, perhaps to 'Freemasons.' Just as all things of power---you treat it with respect and caution. Stars. 'Black' holes. Radio-'active' elements.

EXODUS 33: [God] said, “You cannot see my face, for no man can see me and live!”

Dr. Elizabeth Halperin: "He didn't tell you what's inside the Sphere, did he?"
(turns to Dr. Adams) "You didn't tell him did you? You didn't tell him what's inside the Sphere?"

- Sphere (1998) @ 8:16

It is outside our observable dimensions. Outside. The movie 'The Avengers' failed to show a conscious 'intelligence' behind the higher dimensional interactions. It was just a 'dead' object, coveted by Nazis and other creepy elements. Of course: dis-info.

Iain M. Banks had a more accurate description and even the great sci-fi author didn't delimit it to any great extent. The 'Excession.' An 'Outside Context Problem.'

benign

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2013 - 6:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You don't remember me but I remember you
    I lie awake and try so hard not to think of you
But who can decide what they dream?
    And dream I do...

I believe in you
    I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you to live, to breathe
    You're taking over me

Have you forgotten all I know
    And all we had?
You saw me mourning my love for you
    And touched my hand
I knew you loved me then
[Chorus]
I look in the mirror and see your face
    If I look deep enough
So many things inside that are just like you are taking over

Evanescence - Taking Over Me from Fallen (2003)

benign

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 7:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In post 30 I posted a dream I had May 23rd, 2013, where I was shielded from the world in a glass-like bubble.

I just watched After Earth (2013). Yet another movie with 'evil,' 'nasty' aliens. At 1:26:00 Kitai Raige has a flash-back and watches his sister get taught why it's a bad idea to hit a visitor over the head at a party.

What I find interesting: he is watching her from some type of glass bubble. A bubble holding some type of inside-garden.

:-\ If these are just some pre-cog type dreams I'd really appreciate being given something like, oh I don't know---winning lotto numbers maybe? o.O

benign

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 2:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ke$ha - "Die Young"   (Official video)

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone

So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Young hearts, out our minds
Running 'til we outta time

Wild child's lookin' good
Living hard just like we should

Don't care who's watching when we tearing it up (You Know)
That magic that we got nobody can touch (For sure)

Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side

Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing 'til we die

We're gonna die young
We're gonna die young

Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

(lyrics)

If religious psychotics are going to jump at reptilian shadows, see 'demons' 'neath every bed and ghouls 'n goblins in every church (other than their own) ... might as well play the part of their prejudices. ;)

(Message edited by Benign on October 19, 2013)

benign

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 6:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Above, in post 62, I commented on a dream which seemed to be reflected in the movie After Earth (2013).

I just saw this:

OpenMinds.tv: Jaden Smith's new NASA PSA and talk with Obama on aliens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsnKy0mDuoA

"Open Minds recently interviewed Gary Whitta who co-wrote After Earth with the movie's director, M. Night Shyamalan. Whitta confirmed the script also includes extraterrestrials.

Jaden ought to be happy about that, because it is one of his favorite topics. In fact, he says when he got to visit the White House with his family, Obama confirmed that aliens are real.

He told Wonderland magazine that during his visit he took the opportunity to ask Obama about aliens. According to Jaden, Obama said that he could "neither confirm nor deny their existence."

Jaden says that means aliens are real. He also says that "if people think we are the only people that live in the universe, then something is wrong with them."

Hoo-rah! Damn straight! :-) I bet it is like the movie MIB:3.

benign

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Rita Ora - "Shine Ya Light"   (Youtube)

We gold, we gold, we shine (x4)

You're still standing
They'll never knock you down
The beat never ending
Let me hear your heart pound

Eh, oh, a shining star

Wo-oh, shine your light
Wo-oh, set the world on fire
Wo-oh, shine tonight
(Set the world on fire)
(lyrics)

I wonder who perseveres. Eh, Forsaken?

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 102
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2013 - 3:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

GlaDOS - "Still Alive"   (Youtube)

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

We do what we must because we can
For the good of all of us
except for the ones who are dead

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake

And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive

I'm not even angry
I'm being so sincere right now

Even though you broke my heart and killed me
And torn it pieces
And threw every piece into a fire
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

So I'm glad I got burned
Think of all the things we learned
For the people that are still alive

Go ahead and leave me
I think I prefer to stay inside

Maybe you'll find someone else to help you
Maybe Black Mesa
That was a joke, ha ha, fat chance

Anyway this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist

Look at me still talking, when there's science to do
When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done
On the people who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive
I'm doing science and I'm still alive
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive
While you are dying I'll be still alive
And when you're dead I'll be still alive
STILL ALIVE
(lyrics)

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 6287
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2013 - 9:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The missing years

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2013 - 1:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Evanescence - "Lose Control"   (Youtube)

You don't remember my name.
I don't really care.
Can we play the game your way?
Can I really lose control?
[Chorus]
Just once in my life,
I think it'd be nice,
Just to lose control, just once,

With all the pretty flowers in the dust.

Mary had a lamb.
His eyes black as coals.
If we play very quiet, my lamb,
Mary never has to know.
[Chorus]
If I cut you down to a thing I can use,
I fear there will be nothing good left of you.
(lyrics)

If I weren't feeling more 'together' today, I'd nearly ask was this like What Dreams May Come: People trying to contact you even though you are caught in your own delusion.

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 132
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 3:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Evanescence - "Lose Control"   (Youtube)

Can we play the game your way?
Can I really lose control?

SHODAN:   "Your flesh too is weak but you have potential. Every implant exalts you. Every line of code in your sub-systems elevates you from your disgusting flesh. Perhaps you have potential. Perhaps once we have erased my wayward children from existence we can examine the possibilities of a real alliance."
- System Shock 2, Shodan vs Xerxes () @ 4:41

Just like post 57, Science Fiction, Circular logic. An interesting take on a 'through the Looking Glass' experience. "... a poor sort of memory that only works backwards." ; nothing is what it seems.

When you have a culture that responds in a typical manner to specific stimulii it makes it easier to direct any potential response to overt contact. You set the stage. A stage you can rewrite and edit in real-time from outside time.

Lights... Camera... Action!

Looking Glass Studios (logo), producers of System Shock. Inverted... through the looking glass.

(Message edited by Benign on November 01, 2013)

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 133
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 4:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Unfortunately for the 'power brokers' they tried to seize control. They are forsaken. They had an opportunity that even a type 3 civilization in Iain M. Banks' Culture series would have jumped to access... and they spat and snapped like rabid animals. They will have millennia to come to the realization of what exactly it is they have lost.

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 134
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 8:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Michael said, “O man of high esteem, do not be afraid. Peace be with you; take courage and be courageous!”

Now as soon as he spoke to me, I received strength and said, “May my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.” Then he said, “Do you understand why I came to you? But I shall now return to fight against the prince of Persia; so I am going forth, and behold, the prince of Greece is about to come."

"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever."

"Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand. But as for you, go your way to the end; then you will enter into rest and rise again for your allotted portion at the end of the age."
- Bible, Daniel 10:19-20, Daniel 12:2-3, Daniel 12:10,13.

Michael said, "I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince."

You had an opportunity to show your respect to Jehovah and instead you spat at His face. How does it feel forsaken? Knowing there is no recourse. The truth of your being. The truth of what you are like an open book for the righteous to judge.

Stay away from me you freaks.

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 157
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 4:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Looper (2012) scene. Now, imagine not the kid screaming but an entity such as this Sphere resonating with that rage. Shouldn't you be so lucky that I don't feel anything.
Sadalmelik is derived from Arabic for "Luck of the king."

It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial
This is transcendental. On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star

I want to walk on your wavelength
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all

- Katy Perry - E.T. (ft. Kanye West)   (Youtube)

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 4:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Kanye West - Stronger
(Youtube)
Bow in the presence of greatness
Cause right now thou has forsaken us

You should be honored by my lateness
That I would even show up to this fake sh**

So go ahead go nuts, go ape sh**
Specially in my Pastel and my Bape sh**

Act like you can't tell who made this new gospel
Homey take six and take this, haters
(lyrics)

Coincidence     Everything is f'n coincidence.

Cassie Ventura is gorgeous, she's in the music video for Stronger.

A secret military project endangers Neo-Tokyo when it turns a biker gang member into a rampaging psionic psychopath that only two kids and a group of psionics can stop."
- Akira (1988)

Awesome. :3

In Akira I think the protagonist and some others go back. They sublime, as Iain M. Banks would say, ascend as happens in Stargate SG-1.

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 1:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In the Bible, in John 1, "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and word was God." Well that's a Greek manuscript and the word "word" in Greek is "logos" and logos is an Egyptian word according to Robert Temple which means: Sound of our Sun.

So in the beginning was the sound of our Sun and the sound of our Sun was God and the sound of the Sun was with God.

Where it gets really amazing I take the sound of the Sun and in Russia they do these advanced studies with it with water and firstly doing the emotional effects where you instantly freeze the waveform of the vibration of our Sun. It restructures the water  more beautifully than anything these researchers have ever seen.

But when they pulse the human body with the frequencies of our Sun and they measure the aura with the most advanced aura camera available, Konstantin Korotkov camera they said, "We can't believe what we're seeing, David." And they phoned me up from Russia and they say, "What we're seeing is all the chakras in the body shrink down to nothing and the heart explodes." So the heart-field was so massive with the sound of the Sun on the subject they said, "This is amazing. Our star is tuned to our hearts."

In fact it invigorates it. So it means our hearts rythm and our hearts vibration and its vitality is literally governed and ruled by the vibration of our Sun.

So we are cosmically heart-tuned to our star.
- Coast to Coast AM, November 13th, 2013. 2nd half with David Sereda

Now just try and imagine that Creator can reach across time as well as space. What is in our 'past' may in fact have originated in a 'future' we have not yet experienced. Days of Future Past comes to mind. (trailer)

Dream from night of 16th September, 2013, (post 20):

I was laying down and there was this grey alien, but not as scary or threatening as in the movies. My chest is kind of open and my heart appears to be slightly above the opening. My heart has a clear white flame.

Strangely, we are in some kind of embrace. Her heart is above her chest also, a deep red flame emanates from hers. She is reaching into my heart. It feels fairly strange. [...]

There is communication involved. The hearts represent our homes, the flames are the color emitted by the local star.

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 3:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Defense Information Systems Agency, known as the Defense Communications Agency until 1991, is a United States Department of Defense combat support agency composed of military, federal civilians, and contractors.

DISA provides information technology (IT) and communications support to the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, the military services, the combatant commands, and any individual or system contributing to the defense of the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Information_Systems_Agency

Equipment Identity Register Functionality

To validate terminal devices to prevent a compromised terminal device from connecting to the cellular switch and obtain services, an Equipment Identity Register functionality must be provided and integrated to work.
www.disa.mil/Services/Network...16_UCR_2013_App_A.pdf

It makes sense that any terminal that becomes compromised be restricted from system access. It will be isolated.

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 173
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 3:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
(Youtube)
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
To call Alice

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead

And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head

Remember what the doormouse said:

Feed your head

Feed your head
(lyrics)
[EDIT: added links]

(Message edited by Benign on November 15, 2013)

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 180
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Futurama: Bender's Big Score (2007)   (Trailer)

Scammer alien:   A time-sphere.
Leela:   What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's a$$?
Fry:   It was bound to be somewhere.
- Trailer @ 1:22

When you've done things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
- Futurama's Binary God On Doing Things (link)

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 6329
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You still are doing this ??

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: