Archive through July 03, 2012 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through July 03, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 14468
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 7:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Don't know if this was a 'dream' or vision as I had it a little after 4:00 pm today. So I'll attempt to alter my consciousness to the level that brought this on...typos will happen in this state.

I was walking down Evangeline Dr, ( a street I lved on in the city at one time) I was holding a vine basket and gathering fallen blossoms from a pink crepe myrtle. I turned the corner to go to the neext street that flowed the same way. I saw a woman standing by er tree and I really wanted to gather some of the fallen flowers bt she seemed pissy about me doing it. I noticed she was reading a large book on a pedastal. I look at the pages and then noticed she had an old fashsioned ink pen and was making the designs and text as I watched...it was magical. I felt more at ease and told her I lived a street over and she said..yes, I know who you are. I also gave her the steet number but I gave the number here where I live in Eden Isles.
Anyay the scene chaned to Music St. another street I livd on in the cty and I saw the house and a chain link fence. Then everything became the most vivid and beautiful colors that you can imagine..the fence was colvered in flowers..just totally beautiful. Then I heard someone say or I said or from somewhere came "JOY FLOWS THROUGH THE DIVINE SPILLWAY". That was it. What is funny is the colorful scene at the end reminded of of a picture on a video of a song by the Grateful Dead that I think Flux posted a whikle back on the song thread. I wish I could find it because the colors in the picture and tone of the picture fit.

I'm leaving the typos...etc.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

chesserw
Advanced Member
Username: chesserw

Post Number: 215
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Interesting dream Mama. I don't understand it, but "Joy flows through the divine spillway" resonates with me somehow.
God give me the grace to accept the things that I cannot change. And grant unto me the power to change the things that I cannot accept.

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 4537
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 7:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dreamed of blueberry scented candles. :-)
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

sahgwa
Username: sahgwa

Post Number: 572
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 8:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

lol The Divine Spillway. I like it.
All that juicy Goodness overflowing into the gutters of life.
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 4460
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 8:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

was it this one

flux
Advanced Member
Username: flux

Post Number: 258
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 9:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

nope

flux
Advanced Member

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 9:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

this is ...

flux
Advanced Member

Post Number: 260
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

or was it this one ...

(Message edited by flux on July 25, 2011)

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14511
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 8:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Curious that 'turntables' have shown
up in 2 dreams in the last couple
mornings.

Two mornings ago I had a long
drawn out dream with Christopher
Reeves that in one part he was showing me his equipment from all ages which included some
turntables. I won't post the whole dream as it
was long and difficult to translate.

Now early this morning I had a song that I'd
never heard and found myself in a quaint ole
shop in which the proprietor seemed familiar.
I place a vinyl on a turntable and it skidded
across making me think the needle wasn't in.
He attempted a solution but the song never
played. There was more but what puzzles me is why 'turntable' dreams so close together.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1736
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Maybe you are supposed to "turn the tables" on something....

Or....turn tables go round and round. Do you feel like you are going around and around, not accompolishing....skidding across the surface with out the point that digs in and plays the song you want? ...I don't know.. interesting tho!

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1069
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 8:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama_Shine -- cycles (turntables) -- just a thought. maybe the dream/s are, in part, saying -- hey, you've done this b4 and we are at the end (records skips to end) -- hang in there!

another thought just came to me. Christopher Reeves/(Superman). He has several turntables -- experienced many cycles like this one. and he knows how it goes . . . rest assured.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14555
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 6:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamed friends of ? were milling
around where I lived (not sure if
it was my present home) doesn't matter
they were installing a complictaed sound
sytem that I guessed was to make the music
better and I was observing and wondering
why I wasbeing shown something that I know
nothing about and why I seemed to. Some of the
converstaion was even in a foriegn language.
I don't want this I don't care all I want is
to play my piano. No electronics...I'm tired.

i'm not going to correct typos because I don't care.

bean

Post Number: 1744
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 9:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Maybe the new sound system is your music...

fortwynt
Username: john_doe420

Post Number: 1288
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do you ever have those kinds of dreams where while you are dreaming you remember you've had this same dream several times but when you wake up you realize it was actually the first time you've dreamed it...sort of dream deja vu or something?.....I do this all the time.....last night somehow it was different.....the memories stayed with me even after I woke up.....see I have been having this ongoing series of dreams where I am taken through a portal to different time periods in what seems to be the future....and the future seems very strange....so.different that it seems realistic.....empty streets and people would all come outside only at very specific times of the day...like twice...or if there were a special town event or something...all very hard to explain verbally though I understand it in my own head...ya know?....anyway one future I saw, people were rioting or some type of thing....a large body of townspeople were fighting the authority figures:...it was fiery and hellish.......about two weeks ago during this same type of dream someone guiding me explained that the people in this town were descended from the original race of beings that lived there like fifteen million years before...who were highly advanced and actually at that time lived in cities which were constructed entirely under the oceans...the entire civilization lived in a city built to keep out the water but besides that was a fully functioning metropolis with stores, schools, malls, restaurants etc....anyway in this current dream I was supposed to go.back there to attend some kind of birthday party and when my friend and I arrived we were led into these seating areas where lots of other people already were....I had a curiousity about how harsh their rules were as they seemed highly peaceful and benevolent....so my friend and I decided to act up to see what would happen.....bad idea.....the moment we started disrupting we were swiftly removed and taken to a room where this old lady explained that such behavior wouldn't be tolerated....and then she pointed to her elbow and said our punishment would come from the source of all pain....apparently residing in the elbow.....then she touched our elbows...whatever she did definitely hurt.
================================
http://www.facebook.com/fortwynt
http://www.youtube.com/fortwynt

fortwynt

Post Number: 1289
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 2:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do you ever have those kinds of dreams where while you are dreaming you remember you've had this same dream several times but when you wake up you realize it was actually the first time you've dreamed it...sort of dream deja vu or something?.....I do this all the time.....last night somehow it was different.....the memories stayed with me even after I woke up.....see I have been having this ongoing series of dreams where I am taken through a portal to different time periods in what seems to be the future....and the future seems very strange....so.different that it seems realistic.....empty streets and people would all come outside only at very specific times of the day...like twice...or if there were a special town event or something...all very hard to explain verbally though I understand it in my own head...ya know?....anyway one future I saw, people were rioting or some type of thing....a large body of townspeople were fighting the authority figures:...it was fiery and hellish.......about two weeks ago during this same type of dream someone guiding me explained that the people in this town were descended from the original race of beings that lived there like fifteen million years before...who were highly advanced and actually at that time lived in cities which were constructed entirely under the oceans...the entire civilization lived in a city built to keep out the water but besides that was a fully functioning metropolis with stores, schools, malls, restaurants etc....anyway in this current dream I was supposed to go.back there to attend some kind of birthday party and when my friend and I arrived we were led into these seating areas where lots of other people already were....I had a curiousity about how harsh their rules were as they seemed highly peaceful and benevolent....so my friend and I decided to act up to see what would happen.....bad idea.....the moment we started disrupting we were swiftly removed and taken to a room where this old lady explained that such behavior wouldn't be tolerated....and then she pointed to her elbow and said our punishment would come from the source of all pain....apparently residing in the elbow.....then she touched our elbows...whatever she did definitely hurt.

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 2935
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Reminds me of a psychic reading a lady gave me when I was about 35 years old:

You must exercise more discipline in your endeavors.

good advice.

fortwynt

Post Number: 1291
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 8:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The people looked super weird....almost solid black and large shiny black eyes.....it was specifically explained to me that I must tell no one of these people who were the ancient yet advanced ancestors of the future beings...almost as if implying it was like umm a racial.i.ssue that well...ill stop there

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14566
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 8:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sorry to mix but this was almost a
vision.

Went to my bedroom just now to close the
blinds as twilight approaches.

Looked up and saw a flock of birds
flying in a V shape but the angle
that I saw it, looked like a triangle.
At the same time a large Dragonfly
hovers right in front of the windowpane.
It put me into a altered state and I had
to force myself back. I Should have stayed but
the game is on and I had my supper waiting
in the computer/TV room.

Bob Friedman
Username: bobufo

Post Number: 5176
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 5:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I had a rare crying dream. In the dream, I'd met a Goddess/Earthmother , and I was so sad and relieved at the same time, (hard to put in words), and I had a sense of tragedy, remorse, forgiveness, release, ...and tears were dripping down my face, and I told her she is beautiful, and she replied, " yes, you are..." and then I awoke, with tears falling. I can't shake the emotions. Very powerful dream.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 2936
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 5:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've woken up in tears too a couple of times.

I've also woken up with uncontrolled belly-laughter. Actually it was controllable but it felt so good - why stop?

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5177
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 6:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah, I've also woken up laughing!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14612
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 9:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Repeat of a dream I've been
having off and on for about 20 years.
I fly and hover over graveyards and
when drawn to a particular grave,
pantomime or skits are performed that
probably come from the deceased person
life or lives. I often wonder if any of the skits may be from where the soul of the
deceased is now but I rarely ask. I think
they know I'm there. What I really like best
about these dreams is the flight over different
areas of the globe I am like a satellite and its wonderous to see it live rather than on utube. lol

Buddie

Post Number: 4551
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 6:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a flying dream the night before
last.I was looking a a large swat? of
trees on both sides of a farm property
that had died..yesterday we had an F3
tornado come in off Lake Huron and
flatten the small town of Godridge :-(

(Message edited by buddie on August 23, 2011)

susi

Post Number: 4680
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had an odd little dream last night.

i was watching a young woman. she was chubby, flawless skin, and blonde, in her teens.

she was standing in a public bathroom stall and she had tore off the toilet paper into squares and had a pile in her hand and was taking each one, square by square, and dropping them in the toilet.

i somehow understood she was autistic.

susi

Post Number: 4754
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 2:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i woke up with the word 'timoor' in my head. there were 2 or 3 words in front of it but by the time i got up i could only remember 'timoor'.

have no idea what it means.

buu
Username: buu

Post Number: 1528
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 6:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A desert, with caves. A caravan moving quicky into a cave-like ruin, locking up a massive, wooden door behind them. There is something moving in from the direction behind the door--an army moving in from that direction it feels like. The camp they are setting up begins to die, the air is starting to freeze, a coat of ice has formed over the surface of the ground. I'm still okay--checking my fingers for frostbite. Find a well-cover leading down into darkness. This is the only place left to go. I go down.

There's a dark forest down here. I'm with a pair of twins, male and female, who are guiding me now, I get the feeling they've always been with me. There's a tiny lion, it jumps up and bounces off my chest before running away.
There's a dog, its leg is injured and it's standing at the top of some broken stairs. I pick it up and ask if we can fix it up, the male twin has bandages and says he thinks so. The female gives us a small piece of gum-like candy. I say "look Lissi (?) has something for you" I sort of chew it for a moment and then pop it into the dog's mouth. The dog is happy and friendly, wagging its tail.
One of the twins has what looks like a small, golden music box with a door in one side. "Look inside to see the truth of everything" I open the door and look inside. There is a vision of people, dancing in formation in front of me. Their features seem vague at first. Faces are like masks, pale blue, smiling. They are dancing in front of me. I'm not understanding this--it doesn't really resonate with me. I try to pull away, but there's nothing behind me anymore.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14737
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 7:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buu,

I just read your dream and enjoyed
it. Don't know why except that the
tone reminds me of dreams I've had.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14811
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I found several old coins
that I was told by a woman were worth
something. (I forget how much) It really
didn't matter to me because I loved the coins and design,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Walking_Liberty_Half_Dollar_1945D_Obverse.png

But I began to feel guilty because I felt they didn't really belong to me. So in the night hours I told my youngest son to get on his bike and go find the owners and give them back. Funny thing is my son is now an adult and the neighborhood I was telling him to to go looking for the owners was a place I lived when I was a young teen. Don't recall anymore.

lassensage
Username: lassensage

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 1:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Woke from a Lucid dream this morning where I was an unseen observer of a group of elders,mostly white haired women.

I could see their faces clearly and observed 3 women who had gray moving clouds of various density right in front of their faces.

I woke Knowing that this was their fears blocking their vision.

I have seen this blurry heatwave type of energy on the face, especially in front of the eyes of a few folks in waking time...Always wondered what it was..Now I know it is Fear.

Nice to be Knowing when I see this again in my waking hrs.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14869
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had this dream a couple of mornings ago
and just now decided to offer it up as I
can't figure it.

I heard some people talking about how the
youngsters need something to ease their
minds and give them a bit of a lift in
"these times". A bottle drink was shown
that sort of reminded me of a bottle of
vermouth or olde wine except I don't think
it was supposed to contain alcohol. I was trying
to read the label but thats often difficult to do
in the dream state but I thought distributed
by Whitley Strieber seemed strange.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 5799
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 1:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mama, what is "olde wine"?
"In the end, only kindness matters."

Second Wind

Post Number: 5800
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 1:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

never mind....I found a definition.

Second Wind

Post Number: 5801
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 2:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

things that occurred to me about your dream.....

wine = blood = communion.....

wine provides entertainment and distraction from troubles, but of course, alters the mind, lowers inhibitions and affects judgement.....

a "wine" drink being advertised and distributed by Whitley.....

and Whit writes about "these times" and what's to come.

lassensage

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 2:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Might have to open a Eye of the Hawk Ale(nice flowery frothy Ca.Micro brew on sale last month) and think about this one..

Sacred wine is what come to mind,then Sacred Knowledge..Perhaps he is offering knowledge(olde wine) in a form which can easily be swallowed. Not intoxicating, soothing and lifting.
And you the Observer are validating/recognizing this in your dreamtime.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14871
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 7:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks SW and lassensage for
commenting.

I was musing over the dream
a couple hours ago and this popped
into my head "Joy Juice".
Now that was from Lil Abner wasn't it? long
time ago and prolly had alcohol in it. But
maybe this dream drink didn't and that it contained
what the youngsters could drink. Well I guess
we could all drink it. I'm rambling ..wish I had
me some right now. lol

Mama Shine

Post Number: 15111
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 7:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was with a male (not sure who) and
he said I must visit the Grand Canyon
while I'm in the area. Then all of a sudden we are on this narrow winding road real high up and
I am scared sh*tless because I have vertigo. I am holding on to him for dear life and trying not to look down. Then we get to this water and
I'm seeing wavey water and wondering how the sea or ocean got on the scene. People are just wanting to go in the water, it didn't matter
to them that they were clothed. Theres no ocean
in the Grand Canyon. also why were the people and so drawn to the water?

Buddie

Post Number: 4836
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well I know people have them
So I'll share that I'm having
a BUNCH of them knock Dreams..
Its either a Knock Loudly
or a cat screaming that wakes
me up.. not to mention the
hands flying up to catch the
glass I just knocked over ??
Lately its almost ever night.
Is this a type of lucid dreaming?

bean

Post Number: 1914
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 7:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was up by the Grand Canyon last night..in my dream...at least I thought that was where I was....my daughter and grand kids were there too.
I didn't see any water...but there was a high place that one younger, slim, kinda tall guy hiked up to, then came back. There was an older woman sleeping in the sleep area...did not know her. There was a little baby learning to walk, who fell down a couple of times...I picked her up and gave her a kiss and said.."You sure do try hard."

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5509
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 8:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

last night: Dream of snow storm with high wind, hurricane power here in San Fernando Valley , and many sky writings /UFO events, .....dream was powerful and clear, .....snow hurricane here ...odd!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Buddie

Post Number: 4872
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 2:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob if you have the time
or interest maybe you could
do another Tapestry..
why let your insight go
to waste

sahgwa

Post Number: 605
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 7:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lots of dreams about snakes and reptiles lately. But mostly snakes. I believe snakes are connected to the emanations occuring from Sirius, relating to a fraternity i am a part of on the astral.
But i was in a tunnel made of sand underground, likea natural sewwer, ankle deep in water. sloshing through i found an alligator made out of sand with a snake of sand on top of it. They came alive and started talking.
Last month over leave I had another snake dream talking to me. I wish I could remember the information. . .
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 10456
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 9:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sahgwa,

Snake represents transmutation...physical change, which is sure seems you are going through now.

Snake is a powerful animal helper.

Sirius is my favorite star.

Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred. ~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

blue

Post Number: 1187
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 8:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean, loved your dream. I think it bodes well for you :-) I love the image of you kissing the baby saying "You sure do try hard." i think it might also apply to a lot of us! Good job -- we are walking/moving/growing . . . So what if we fall down sometimes -- just get up and keep trying :-)

mama shine, read your dream. wonder if the "grand canyon" image represents the abyss that, imo, we are all on the edge of now ... people jumping into the ocean (the collective) ... unity consciousness :-) great dream! and yes it is scary to make the 'jump' but isnt it more scary to be standing on the precipice?
Hopi Elders 2001.

sahgwa

Post Number: 608
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

few days ago i had another interesting animal dream.
i was in a snowy backyard with aspens, like in colorado.
a deer came up and i brushed snow from its muzzle. it let me and it seemed pleased. then it was standing kind of hanging out not afraid of me. two or three people came out of the houes and frightened it away. but we had a kind of communion. what does that mean!? ha :-)

Buddie

Post Number: 4891
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is a poop dream..
So read it if you can..

I had a very disturbing dream
a few nights ago.. it was about
My BG my male cat.. had poop on
his bum and he made some patches
in front of me.. poop patches..
so I remembered (in my dream)
something about people in here
saying that they will drag their
bums to get rid of stuck poop..
he did not like this so I go over
to him and start to clean his bum
and I began pulling a long worm type
thing from his behind..I don't
remember anymore.. though it did
remind me(shivvvver)of when I used
to have this long thing pulled out
of my mouth.. well in a way
it did..

Its likely on my mind that
Im afraid for him as he is
now 16 and I notice his decline
:-(
But he dose'nt seem to notice :-)

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 10475
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 9:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie,

When is the last time you have had a fecal done on him?

Even though you may be giving him a monthly heartworm and parasite pill, it doesn't mean they can't still get worms.

Tori Bug got hookworms from eating Possum poop even though she is on sentinel monthly. If they eat something that has worms in it and it has a high enough titer in it, they can still get them. If he goes outside at all, he could get them from eating the poop of another Cat or Dog.

Tori was treated for hers and now she is parasite free.

Perhaps he is trying to tell you something and coming to you in your dreams is the only way he has.

As an FYI, Cat allows us to dream their dreams, so perhaps the dream was about him and not you.

At 16 you can't be too careful.
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred. ~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

Buddie

Post Number: 4896
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS he is an indoor cat..
his health is fine..
poos and pees LOTS :-)

BUT I see he is changing
IE.. I finally found the
little light pen..he used
to LOVE chasing the DOT..
Now he runs behind tables
or into his safe spot chair..
reminds me of Mom on her
decline when we had to get
rid of her reading lamp it
scared her..

Mama Shine

Post Number: 15370
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamed the other morning that I was
in a sand type place. Its hard to translate
word and tone wise...other worldly and yet not so much. Imagine a sand castle world before the tide washed it away. The narrator told me tales.
I asked about the pyramid castle and he said that it would always be built...not to worry if it washed away. The dream shifted easily...like sand through an hour glass.

blue

Post Number: 1200
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 7:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sounds like beautiful dream, mama_shine. it sounds like a metaphor for reality which is, according to my understanding of physics, more like moving patterns of energy. Its renewable and reshapable. Its fluid and therefore "does not break" or really ever go away. Letting go of our attachments to the solid stuff (baggage) can ease the transitions of many during this time of change. The dream says to me . . . even tho you may let go of something, you never really do because its always there for you to build again (if you want). which is, by the by, a lesson i am always in need of refining.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 15390
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

blue,

Thanks for your input on the dream.

I don't know if you heard that my husband
passed away on the 7th. It was a total
surprise and shock. I don't know if the dream
had anything to do with it or not.

Also I had a dream a day or so after he died
where I was made to swallow 3 raw eggs. The taste
was awful and all but I did it. Have no idea what that meant.

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5555
Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night: dream I was in danger, an angelic man, then, a group of about 6-7 angelic persons, male and female came to my rescue. they were pure love and were on a mission. One female touched my right shoulder. She had a nametag on said, Sarah, she told me to look at a certain piece of art, which I enjoyed, hard to explain, she was completely love and compassion and non-judgmental, only to help me, her hand on my right shoulder was so reassuring and strong, I can't fully explain. Then I met another angel, or spirit, a male, who was wearing a nametag, which looked like ancient Greek script, " BEN....." with the Greek characters, and I think it was Benobi, or something, and I asked him if I can call him Ben......the whole group of them seemed to be there for me, to rescue me from danger, and they were very wise and strong , and were dressed modern, neat, clean, sharp, colorfull, maybe 3 females, and 3 males, who came to help me on a serious mission. that is my strange dream, i have tried to understand the names, Sarah, Benobi, and the other entities, and Feel, They did rescue me last night, and are real in some way. Odd, that the same day, before my dream, I brought home a book, " The Seven Beloved Archangels Speak", and I had only skimmed through it a few minutes. All in all, i had a wonderful dream!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

lassensage
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 163
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I love to hear about the Angels. Thank you so much,Bob.

Buddie

Post Number: 5005
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I had something
like in years past..
the vibration thing ..
Alll day..I'm not able to
feel Connected.. I woke
last night to ..I kn-ow this
stuff.. there was a Glowing
Green Orbe with lines in my
bedroom it moved around the
room and out the window..
I wanted to get my camera..
..in my head..
I have never since the days
before I became a member in
here had another more Physical
thing..
Hey I'm all dried
up !! Leave me alone

bean

Post Number: 1984
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddy...I don't know if you and I have spoken about this before...but I had an experience with a green orb...about the size of a baseball..maybe a bit larger....come thru my wall one night while I was reading. It had spokey things around the middle....think of Saturn with the rings around it..like that. As it came closer to me, I reached out to try to touch it..it moved back away. when I layed back on the pillow...it moved forward again. This process went on a few times...and then it just went back out thru the wall. I know it sounds really weird...but it happened all the same.
I've thought about it and I think it may have been some kind of inter-dimentional device...checking up on me. It wasn't scary...just soooooooooo unusual...

Does this sound at all like what you experienced?

bean

Post Number: 1985
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob....interesting dream. In your waking life, do you have anything going on that you need rescuing from???specifically? If not, maybe the reacue is more on the lines of a spiritual push... Good dream!

Buddie

Post Number: 5007
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 1:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean I Know we NeveR spoke
of this before..
And you nailed the orb
Thanks for speaking up

Second Wind

Post Number: 6091
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was in a large office building, where supposedly I worked.

The building was about 10 stories, and the inside was very much like a maze.

There supposedly was an outbreak of H1N1. People were being "tested" to see if they were infected, waiting in chairs as if they were in a doctor's office, but the one doing the testing was an older lady I used to work with. (When I worked with her in real life, she was the secretary to the top Exec of the company.)

In one segment, I was going down a hallway looking for her to ask how she found out about the outbreak, because there was nothing on the news about it.

I found her in a narrow hallway, with 4 or five other people, and they were all crouched on the floor, in a "duck and cover" posture. There was a container of some kind of powder detergent that was like Ajax cleanser, but the container read "Woolite". She had sprinkled it over herself and the others, and she told to me sprinkle it on me Quick and then get down on the floor with them.

But nobody appeared to be ill in any way.

In the next part, I had decided that I was getting out of there and going home, and I was really ticked off at this ridiculous "false flag" type event.

The building maintenance people had taped brown paper (like brown paper bag-type paper) and had duct-taped it to all the walls and windows. I felt so defiant about what I believed was some kind of subterfuge going on, that I began ripping the paper off as I went down the halls.

The maintenance man saw me, and looked panicked, and started frantically putting it back up. I asked him, "What about the floors?" He said, "Oh, yeah, I guess I should cover them too!" I replied, "There's nothing wrong with the walls or the floors, and there is no outbreak!" I took my shoes off and resumed walking barefoot.

There were some other parts to the dream that I cannot recall.

--------

When I woke up, and first remembered the dream, the very next thought that came to me was a famous scene from a famous movie:

Roy: [taking off his gas mask] Gillian! Gillian! [Gillian takes off her gas mask]

Man: NO! You'll be poisoned!

Roy: Listen, there's nothing wrong with the air around here. The army is getting us out of here because they don't want any witnesses.

Woman: But if the army doesn't want us here, then it's none of our business.

Man: [taking off his mask] The air here is better than it is in Los Angeles.

Roy: How many of you people are for getting out of here?

?????!!!!!!!!!!

Buddie

Post Number: 5019
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I know SW its weird and I
commend you for remembering
stuff like 'false flag'
while dreaming.. I know these
things arn't dreams

Maybe the Reptilins are visiting..
they do like it hot.. a friend
mentioned that to me and it made
me wonder

Second Wind

Post Number: 6092
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't know "what this weird dream was", buddie.

I hardy ever (IF ever) post my dreams. It was the fact that I woke up with the line from Close Encounters ("There's nothing wrong with the air") that made me decide to post it.

Honestly and truly, I don't think the dream had anything to do with UFOs, but more about the "false flag" aspect of both the "outbreak" in my dream, and the "chemical spill" in Close Encounters.....both were designed to cover up a much bigger event, as well as to scare any people who might be watching too close.

I don't know.......

rhetorician
Advanced Member
Username: rhetorician

Post Number: 449
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 1:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

During the daylight hours in a beautiful large house I had just acquired, I had arrived at, after walking through a large convention-like gathering of people.
In the house was a beautiful blonde woman who apparently was my friend. We talked for hours about life and everything. She wanted to be more, though. She tried her best, believe me!

I told her that I was married to another woman (a beautiful, stunning brunette woman)and she left lamenting to me what we could have had!

The next thing I remember is my wife gets home in the afternoon and hugs me like there is no tomorrow and I hug her back!

Then I awoke!
Joie de vivre

"Joy was in those days, but to live."

Buddie

Post Number: 5050
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 7:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've had 2 dreams where
I remember more the feeling
than the details..I was
with someone and he wanted
me to remember that we are all one..
The world all the energy the stars
.. it was an amazing fall down
on your knees and cry with love event..

Anyway I also had a dream after this
but I can't remember the time frame..
someone reached out to take my hand
and lead me somewhere..I was torn
but looked back at my body and didn't
go..I was filled with a sadness for
me..I awoke shortly after with my
arm outstretched..this part kinda
reminded me rhetorician of your wife
coming home and hugging you like there
is no tomorrow.. ?

blue

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 8:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

for mamashine :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHgizSsTyWo&feature=BFa&list=FLt2mJrtuKSfw0U7JTR7 Vgfg&lf=plcp

apologies to anyone who finds this post to be in the wrong place -- but this song sounds like a beautiful dream to me . . .
Hopi Elders 2001.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 15464
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 9:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

blue,

What joy! I had chills and tears flowing
from the lift of Spirit this give me.

I love you.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 15480
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 8:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had this dream this morning. I was with Anne and Whitley in a rural area and I think it may be their old cabin. I've dreamed I've been there before with them and others. This was long and involved so I'll only bring forth a few scenes.

There was a large aquarium there kind of like a large one I used to have when I lived on the south shore. The fish were really eggs with wings and I considered them little water birds. I said time to boil them and poured hot water in. Then to my horror I noticed one of my water fish had cracked and it dawned on me as I fished it out that I better cool that water down before the rest of my little egg/bird/fish cracked. They were okay but I'm not sure if they survived.

Then I was talking to Anne about how some of her book shelves were missing and I told her about loosing most of my books during Katrina and I talked with Whitley about how I sav ed some in the attic. I mention Norman Rockwell originals....blah, blah blah..I asked Anne if she had more shelves and she said n ot to worry and she kinda revealed a few brackets up high to me that seemed in a fuzzy space beyound the original wall or something, it's hard to explan. I knew she would have more bookshelves installed.

Then a gift came and I'm not sure if it was for me or all of us or what. It was wrapped in that heavy plastic like stuff that is nigh on to impossible to unwrap. I couldn't and handed it to Whitley. He struggled with it for a long time and finally got it loose. It was some kind of replica like it was made of the wall paper of the Sistine Chapel. It was very beautiful and detailed. It was so lovely I wanted to touch and wondered at the detail of it and wondered who sent it.

fortwynt

Post Number: 1537
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2012 - 7:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I was at Disney World (never been), and boarded this long white monorail-type train system that was sort of supposed to be for transporting people from one place in the park to the other, or else like a ride unto itself to see the sights or whatnot....there were several of them....it was quite nice, scenic, relaxing...however it seemed to be turning into quite an extended trip...after riding for what seemed like a very long while, I decided I wanted to get off the train....

Apparently, however, this was no normal scenic ride...it was a puzzle of some sort....once the train stopped and I got off, I found, to my irritation, and eventual panic, that there was no way to exit the area immediately surrounding the train...every path or passage I took to get back out into the main park only led me in circles, back to the entryway to board the train again....

After a good while I started getting quite irate with the workers operating this who set-up...there were these symbols above every door, and meaningless words that apparently you were supposed to follow, if you knew the correct pattern to follow them in, which would lead you to the REAL exit...but I just could not seem to nail it down....so at the last moment I thought of something....I whipped out my cellphone and called a family member who I knew for a fact had been to Disney World in the past at some point so that I could ask if she knew how the f*ck to get off of this ride....she laughed and told me the "key" to figuring out the puzzle, and which doors were the correct ones to follow, and in the correct sequence, to "escape"....

Of course, me being mischievious and all, as I noticed other people having extreme difficulty figuring it all out, I started shouting out the answer to everyone...let us say that the "park employees" did not like this one bit and began to attempt to "shut me up"....to the point where I honestly felt that they were about to get violent with me in some way.

In the end, I ALMOST made it out, after being tailed by some "supervisor" for what seemed like an eternity....who ended up radioing to the other folks on the team, and apparently they decided to switch to ...umm....plan "B" and change the pattern sequence completely, and, in effect, completely ruining my chance to get away by bungling it all up again...apparently this was the first time they ever had to do this as it required "approval" from some higher official....

The end of the dream found me accidentally going through the wrong door, and coming out actually back on the train with the doors nearly closing before I could jump off....I dove off just in time, just as the train was about to speed off with me on it....I decided enough was enough, and I grabbed a torch hanging on one of the walls of this maze-like set-up, and just started torching everything around me....quickly I was tossed out of the park completely on my *ss.

Guess that's one way to do it, eh?

Now I'm contemplating what the entire dream was really trying to say to me....

bean

Post Number: 2005
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 8:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hum.........maybe there is some merit in
"burning your bridges!"

fortwynt

Post Number: 1588
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 7:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Absolutely right, bean. Excellent call, excellent call.

The dream was demonstrating to me that although the train seemed nice and relaxing, comfortable...I really wasn't happy being on it....yet when I would try to get off the train, I would only be led in circles right back onto it again.

Believe it or not, this truly is symbolic of something I've been going through for some time....which all revolves around the associations with certain individuals...and me all the while looking for that magic code, answer, to break the cycle...which doesnt realy exist....only option is to burn the bridges and exit the park completely.

susi

Post Number: 5493
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dreamed i gave this woman my name and phone number 'cause i knew she would need to call on me to 'rescue' her from her abusive husband.

she was chubby and had blonde hair.

Second Wind

Post Number: 6401
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a weird experience this morning. I was deeply asleep, and suddenly woke up to a loud beep.

Even in my sound-asleep stupor, within a couple of seconds I recognized it as the beep of the smoke detector.

My first thought was.....well, it is getting close to time to replace all the batteries in all the smoke detectors. My next thought was, "why do the batteries always have to start failing when I am sleeping?"......

But then, in a couple more seconds....even in the super dark room, I suddenly realized that the ceiling fan was slowing to a stop.

Then it hit me that the power was off.

The strange part is that, just before the beep woke me up, I was having a dream about power lines being pulled out of a wall!!!!!??????

In the dream, I was observing a blind woman cooking a meal in a very primitive, or ramshackle house.

She went to get a dish out of her upper kitchen cabinets, and suddenly the cabinets began falling from the wall, pulling a large electrical outlet or light switch right out of the wall.

The big thick white electrical cord was exposed, and the outlet/switch was being pulled by the cabinets. It was like the cabinets were also pulling down the backsplash, so therefore, the wall outlet.

She was trying desperately to hold up the cabinets to keep them from falling all the way to the floor. She was hollering for somebody to help her, because she was not going to be able to prevent the cabinets from coming completely down, and it was obvious that it was literally gonna pull out the electrical line.

That's when I woke up to the beep of the smoke detector, and realized the power in my house was out.

I guess it's possible that the power had briefly gone off, came back on and then went off again. If that is what happened, then there would have been more than one beep from the smoke detectors, so, even in my deep sleep, the first one penetrated my consciousness enough to trigger the dream.

I don't know.....but it was a very weird thing to dream about an accident involving an electrical line, and then wake up to no power.

chesserw
Advanced Member
Username: chesserw

Post Number: 267
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed last night of being back in desert area of SE New Mexico where I grew up. There was a carnival area like you see at state fairs there (in the middle of nowhere) that I and my mom and dad (now deceased) were driving up to. As were coming up to it, something went wrong and the rides started to fail, some crashing to the ground. with people on them. I started saying that they knew that they should have not started it up. I then woke up, it was 4:35 a.m.
God give me the grace to accept the things that I cannot change. And grant unto me the power to change the things that I cannot accept.

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1224
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had dream over the weekend that I was over Kell's house when her husband Joe calls and tells us to go down to the basement. We picked up the twins and Charlie plus bottles. My daughter was crying but I was very calm and told her God would protect us. Then I woke up and was kind of shaken by the dream. Later that night I started watching a movie called Take Shelter on Starz. It was about this guy who started having dreams about a bad storm coming. Very strange. Do not want my dream to come true.

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5634
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 4:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lat night a vivid dream of a crop circle in the sky! A sky -Formation ! it was the Flower Of Life, and it blew my mind!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

bean

Post Number: 2148
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 7:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob...What color was it?

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5635
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean, it was white , as if made of clouds.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5636
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i had been fascinated with a recent crop circle in England of The Flower Of Life, and maybe that's why I dreamed it, but the dream was very clear and vivid, and I was very excited. I remember it was a two-layer design, one above the other , and I saw the space between them, and at various angles.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"