Archive through June 22, 2011 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through June 22, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1599
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2011 - 7:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddy, I have had a similar experience. I believe I posted it on this board...but it was along time ago and I wouldn't know where to start looking for it....anyway........I was in bed, had my eyes shut and was looking to see what I might see. I noticed a bright light like object coming from what seemed to be a very long distance. It was moving rapidly right towards me. As it neared it reminded me of a bolt of electricity. It was moving really fast and hit me right between my eyes but a bit higher. it made a zapping kind of sound and brought me right into a sitting position. It did not hurt and actually felt very good. I felt exilerated!
Very cool experience.

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 9677
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2011 - 8:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie,

That is actually how your soul can appear as it re-enters your body after a OBE.

Those physical things are also by-products of OBEs, especially if your soul came back really fast. I have had it make me so dizzy I could hardly stand for a short while.

OBEs can happen when the physical body is completely unaware that it one is occurring.

Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 4103
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 4:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks guys
amazing stuff going on :-)
The Earth Laughs In Flowers..
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 13897
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 7:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I couldn't fall asleep this morning so
it's difficult to call this a dream as
I felt I was still awake. Doesn't matter
really.

I had a rendezvous with a male and it
was communication of perhaps another
language or realm...hard to say. I won't
go into the details, they seemed intense and
old..an emotion thats impossible to put into
words. As I turned to the right he said Istanbul...I thought Constantinople...it was intense and a bit frightening in parts but
very unusual. I finally drifted off to sleep.
Just decided to post it. Funny I'm reminded of
an old song that I remember hearing on the radio
when I was little and found it on utube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vankaSlfSr0
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

bean

Post Number: 1610
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 9:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hum.....I wonder if something is going to happen to Istanbul...

....would help to have some details about the conversation...

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 992
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 9:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mama_shine -- a parallel life perhaps? and maybe bean is right.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13903
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean and Blue,

I'm keeping the channel open as best I
can concerning the dream, Let me put it
this way. There wasn't much conversation
in words. It seemed an olde, almost primitive
and trusting union. I want to say as animals but not really, yet we are animals...its hard to
translate the communion but it did seem to
become nearer to now as I started to feel more
"here and now" feelings as I felt when I turned
it would be over. Thats when I heard Istanbul and even jotted it down on a pad by my bed. Whats to the right mean...I did turn to my right side but is that a play on words. Whats to the right of Istanbul or "whats right" in general or perhaps just a turn of events or the page. Thank you both for your support. I sometimes feel the fool for posting my dream episodes and visions as being self indulgent and fanciful.

bean

Post Number: 1612
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 6:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama....Some of my best poetry (imo) has come about from visions I have had. These types of experiences mean something and are NOT fanciful self indulgences. ( ...figuring out what they mean sometimes turns into fantacy...or wishful speculation..but hey, what better time to indulge.)
Having visions is a unique gift. Don't let words implied by some cold foot deter you.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13907
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean,

Thank you, I really mean that.
Kinda down in the dumps today.

Buddie

Post Number: 4131
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

((Hugs to MamaS)) I love you :-(

Bean the poem you posted over
in the Pub was cut to the core
awesome to me.. I wanted a
chance to say this to you :-)
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13908
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 8:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie,

I agree about Bean's poem.

Love ya back.

bean

Post Number: 1616
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 8:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks!

That poem kinda scared me, actually.

I was putting together all of my lyrics and poems into a book, and came across it while going thru my stuff. I wrote that one while practicing...getting out of the way and let the poem speak...putting down words that the mind says, as opposed to directing my words thru an idea that I am specifically wanting to express...
I did not remember finishing it. Gave me a really weird feeling. It was a long time before I put it in my book.

winks
Username: winks

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 5:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fascinating forum. I used to have lots of interesting dreams and remember them all when i was a lot younger. Now i seem to dream a lot less.

However i had an amazing dream last night and had to come here and write it down before it slipped away from memory.

I was standing in the farthest reaches of space, away from any stars and i felt like i was being shown the universe from a person/guide that i could not see. or if i could see them i don't remember.
The amazing thing was that i could see the whole universe laid out before me and it was in the shape not unlike that of the twirling DNA strands that we see on the TV. Except this shape was made of varying sizes of rectangles and each rectangle was a different colour than the other.
I had the feeling it was like some computer or mathmatic simulation. Very strange.
I have the feeling that I was also shown something even more wonderful after this but the memory of what followed has all but gone.

Anyway i thought i would put this down here before my memory of this dream completely fades away.

Buddie

Post Number: 4160
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 7:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thats crazy winks.. I dreamed last night
that I was seeing something very similar..
but it was in patches.. and just twinkling
stars..I finally got some of the patches
together somehow and it looked like strands.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 2837
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 6:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dream:

I had been on the phone - went for a walk (it was night). Soon, I saw a figure standing there on the corner - he looked like Whitley Strieber, smiling and wearing a straw hat and a long coat.

"Did you come very far?" he asked.

"From * across T Road .", I said naming 2 streets in the town where I used to stay, probably because the area reminded me of that place. Soon we were at a house standing in the front yard. When I looked up I saw the silhouette of a black bird-like shape; it was large, had a long beak and finger-like wing-tips (like a buzzard), soaring.
Suddenly it dived aggressively close to where I was...and vanished.
This is our space! I shouted forcibly.
What do you want?
Then, since the "bird" was no longer there, I scanned the night sky for anything unusual but everything looked normal.
I lay on a chaise lounge while a very warm kitten snuggled up against my back. Another was at my feet.
I awoke.

- Dream notes last night.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13970
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 7:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mark,

All I can say comes from feelings
I got when I first read your dream.
It made sense...I smiled and considered
it rather comforting.

NATiVE ALiEN
Username: blue_screen

Post Number: 4093
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dreamt of world contact...the skies were full of UFO's of every conceivable shape, size and color...some were so huge they blocked out the sun...and there were Aliens on the ground too...15 foot in height...i remember feeling a little anxiety...because the age of our innocence was clearly over...for good or bad...our lives would never be the same again.
"This gets me to a question that returns to my mind practically every day of my life: what are the visitors?"

Whitley Strieber

bidaabin
Intermediate Member
Username: bidaabin

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamt of ufo's all over everywhere last night. Strange!

Last week I had a nightmare that I was living in ALaska and they had an earthquake/ volcano eruption. I was living with some Alaskan Natives and they started committing suicide. It was horrible. I woke up quite upset and had to check to make sure it did not happen.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” (author unknown)

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13983
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 9:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Vision, possibly triggered from a close
lightening strike and loss of power last night:

When I decided to open the blinds in my
bedroom earlier this afternoon this force
came over me. The blinds cover faux french
door windows and are over 6 feet..I'm 5'1".
I took the rod in my left hand that cracks the blinds and took the chord in my right hand that
raises them. As I turned the rod and the blinds opened I felt the thought from the hand holding the chord (right hand) to not pull. Then a strong force came through me and I thought I was in a cart or chariot and perhaps what I was holding were guiding the horses or whatever was pulling the vehicle I was in.I was having a hard time doing this and I felt lifted in some way. Then it left. I wanted to tell this but just now got the nerve to do so. Since then I have felt the
difference in my energy flow...hopefully it will temper.

(Message edited by mama_shine on March 31, 2011)

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13987
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 5:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Don't know why I spelled cord, 'chord' as a musician I should know the
difference...oh well, it was a vision and
I will leave it as I originally posted.

bean

Post Number: 1632
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 8:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pretty interesting, mama.

Maybe along with your chariot flight, some info was passed having to do with sound.
Have you gone to the piano and come up with anything that "strikes a chord" in you?

sahgwa
Username: sahgwa

Post Number: 503
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

weird dream of last night
On a trip in a van with family i think. We are driving on the weirdest roads because its not a high overpass like normal but rather a very high red cylindrical tube shape that we are driving on the outside top of. So its hard to stay on it. We eventually have to pull 'over' and end up falling or something into a cul de sac its very dark pitch black at night. We are getting out of our car/space shuttle thing by climbing down this red structure when the family comes out of the house and we dont want to be seen by them for some reason . And they are not just a normal african american family, for one thing they are all males. And for another thing besides being very angry they all have the same strawberry sized red coloured lump on their chins in the same place. It has black striations like a grid and looks disgusting. They see us hanging in this red tree like thing and ask us what the hell we are doing there and they think we are weird for not having the red growth on our faces.
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

moonbeam
Username: mia

Post Number: 1051
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks for sharing that sahgwa. The "tubes" remind me of a dream I had once that I have never forgotten. It was back in the 1970s when I dreamed I was in a sportscar with my highschool sweetheart, and we were under the ocean, but had air. That is because we were in a "tube" styled interstate. I look up at the sign and it said "Atlantis".

Anyhoo, I had a weird dream last night that ufos were everywhere and that I had to go retrieve my grandson from school. It was nothing like the school he actually attends, but was off in a forest area. I was sneaking about for fear of someone or something finding me. I hid in a stairway and was listening to his teacher speak about something and I was going to try and get to grandson without them knowing and get us the heck out of there before they got the word about the ufos.

I woke this morning and was compelled to reach for my old copy of The Secret School". I have been thumbing through it, and I have noticed that Whitley speaks alot about getting past fear. AS speaks alot about that on this message board. I then had this weird feeling that Whitley and animalspirits both attended the same school of thought, not necessarily in the same place, just the same sort of trained thought that we must all get passed our "fears". So, we may not have been at Whitleys secret school in Texas, but have we all been to our own secret schools.

Then my mind played some tricks of thought that Whit and AS might be the same person. I know better of course, but it did cross my mind. Then my mind thought how silly that idea was and that I need to move on with my day, but I felt I needed to tell this in order to move on, I guess.

Wonder why certain dreams stick with us for years?

sahgwa

Post Number: 508
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

'but have we all been to our own secret schools. '

Without a doubt. I was inducted into some kind of brotherhood (it included females :-) in dream after attending a school (in astral or dream) sometime half a year ago. We had to perform all kinds of metaphysical/energy tests and then were placed according to our strengths. I wont say more than that because i dont think i should share the details but it was very powerful and reminds me always of when the seeker is ready the teacher appears. Or interesting school in this occurrence.

Last night I had 3 or 4 dreams.
The first one I was camping out of a convertible with mulder and scully from xfiles. There were snakes under ground that were burrowing up to bite us as we slept on the ground. As that was not bad enough, there was a white little terrier that bit you if you moved. But as soon as you lay down he licked your face. Strange.

Then I was running through a concerete stairwell in an office like building to hide from some people chasing me but it was like a game. I was caught and then me and another friend who were there ended up in another dream

It was a subconsciouslly idealised version of the netherlands where i grew up, however it ended up looking like 18th century switzerland. Everyone was walking around in lace and coats and the buildings were very painted and ornate. There were big mountains in the background (no mountains in holland :D ) and I remember telling my friend this is how air is supposed to be, all damp and moist with everything green around.

The last dream I was driving in a little car, and usually in dreams with cars they dont work well. This was no exception. It was a tiny one person car like a smart car from japan, very boxy but tiny. And it only had 3 speeds. 1 was just to start up and go very slow, 3 was normal speed and then low or something was for snow. I am driving on the road and trying to get into a gas station. But i get swiped by another car and end up turned around the wrong way. So im driving against traffic trying to get to the station but the car is going so slow. But finally it shifts and i think i get there. But i woke up so who knows.

(Message edited by sahgwa on April 11, 2011)
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

animalspirits

Post Number: 9807
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

saghwa,

Have I ever done a blog piece about the Orcas and the tubes they are maintaining? If not, I will in the near future.

I have been talking and posting about them for about 15 years now.

...and no, Whitley and I aren't the same person. He would have a heart attack. LOL

I, personally, have no memory of being in a school, but I do have memories of being taught one-on-one by my VG. She is still teaching me. Those memories began at birth I believe as they are a part of the memories I have that go back to when I was a very young child (around two or so).

~Yotee Coyote

sahgwa

Post Number: 511
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 2:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dont check your blog enough AS but if you havent you should post that because I would love to hear it. My school was a very beautiful sandstone like courtyard building with large columns facing the courtyard like an ancient monastary or roman temple but some of the architecture was moorish.

moonbeam

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't know if I was in a school, because I don't remember anything about a school, except a dream where I watched some children who all danced around a maypole. I played with one of them in a field. Then a white preying mantis came and dragged him off.

I also had a dream once of being somewhere in the middle east. I was seated on the ground with others, classmates? We were listening to a man who was standing in front of a stone wall. He wore a robe.

I also have vague memories of a stone church or school where I either lived or attended. It looked alot like the Scarritt Bennett Center where the dreamland festival is held.

In reality, there was a field next to our home when I was a child. On the opposite side of this field there was a stone cottage and next to it a stone church. The church had been converted into a home and my little friend Bonita lived there. They were Seventh Day Adventist.

It is odd that there is a "pole" at the Scarritt Bennett that I think they called the peace pole? Haven't been there, but think I read about the pole a few years ago. It reminds me of my maypole dream.

There is also a labyrinth that reminds me of a crop circle at the center. This reminds me of the ufo and circle in the field next to my home when I was a child. Me and sister danced in that circle.

So many similarities that it kinda freaks me out. I can't wait to see it, feel it, and let my senses explore what this is. Was I getting a lesson from the visitors on the future in a way I could understand? Huh, maybe I DID attend a secret school.

sahgwa

Post Number: 517
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night was full of some weird ones. I was in a korean restaurant and although I speak the language the guy was not understanding me . I was thinking it was because I was the only white person in my party and maybe he was being mean on purpose. So I got up to follow a waitress to talk to the cook since I had been brought the wrong thing. It turned out we were in a huge concrete stadium with lots of chain link fence. I tramped up the steps after her and then it turned into something else after wandering through a bunch of concrete tunnels.

odd :-)

Buddie

Post Number: 4218
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 2:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Some of my Most Relaxing
dreams are when I'm underwater
and can breath..I have become
aware I'm doing this and still
the Dream continues..also when
I can fly same feeling.. the
places that this occurs are Weird
Like Baseball games or just swimming
at a Disney Land type place..
I LOVE those dreams though :-)
Ralph Waldo Emerson

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 4181
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 4:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

just got up from a nap. dreamed i saw the word 'tunesia' on a board on the wall.

no details....
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14119
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 8:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Altered state...perhaps:

Was in my bedroom this afternoon and
felt uneasy...no reason. I had an
unbalanced encounter with the blinds on
my right french door window. The chord
and rod didn't work right again resulting
in the blind going up uneven at the top which
triggered anxiety in me. The more I looked at the uneven blind I was moved to shift my vision up
to the sky and the trails were being layered.
One was in the funnel mode and was beginning to
fan out wispy at the top but not at the bottom,
spiriling, pulling. I then heard the melody of this flautist..just the beginning part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuxqgEGI5-g

I felt taken...where, I don't know yet. Came
to my senses (whatever they are) and the house was very quiet...eerie quiet.

Need to ponder this more...posted to note and not forget.

sahgwa

Post Number: 525
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Another dream with weird wooden walkways high up that are very brittle with long falls underneath.
First one weeks ago involved rotting wood over a concrete pit i had to cross.

Last nights was more involved. We lived in a kind of tree house. It was very ramshackle though, not more than plywood and boards, both very thin, and tarps. In getting from one spread of branches to a 'room' (more like leanto with tarp on branches) I had to cross a lattice of cracked thin boards. Almost fell through a few times.

Seems to be a message there somewhere.

bean

Post Number: 1658
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 5:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If I had that dream, I would look first to the idea of my foundation needing shoring up.Physically? mentally? spiritually? All? Brittle wooden walkways..cracked thin boards...rotting wood...ramshackle. Dangerous going from point a to b. with a foundation that can not carry your weight.

In another way it could be concerning the world situation...or maybe even literally, where you live....

Just my first thoughts upon reading your post # 525, Sahgwa.

sahgwa

Post Number: 527
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

How would you define ones foundation. Psychologically? Existentially? World-viewlylyly? Emotionally? Healthily?
:D :D
tank yew much!

bean

Post Number: 1659
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 8:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ones foundation is what you "stand" on....the base of your "walk." It defines how you relate on all the ly's above.

What one believes, and what new information coming into perception can {and frequently does..} do, is change in some way ones understanding of what is true in their personal ideas concerning reality. It might be concerning your physical be-ing, mental be-ing or spiritual be-ing.

One could look at the world situation and feel that the "foundations" SEEM to be crumbeling...maybe your dream is alluding to that. I don't know. YOU know!

I have to get off to work...hope this makes sense for you in some way.

sahgwa

Post Number: 528
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

danke!
it makes sense. objectively. i need to find a subject to pin it to though.

bean

Post Number: 1661
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2011 - 8:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's where the work begins!.....and the thing is..since we function on many levels, and the levels are all inter-connected, this kind of dream USUALLY is much more important and far reaching then one might think!

It's a wonderful dream, really. You have access to...and are remembering a hint..a shove..an insight...from a part of you that is aware of a need to examine more deeply...something.

Twice, has this part of you called you to attention! Great dream. Good Luck!!

Bean

sahgwa

Post Number: 537
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

'nother interesting dream of last night
I was in a bookshop, seemed like one of those weird overly commercial campus bookstores. I am going down one level to a darkened area to see a friend who is working. Then she/he says we have to go check out the airplane. I go through a door of the bookstore and that is the inside of a big airliner. Its a bit posh though and futuristic in that the speed is so fast there are few chairs, its mostly standing space like a subway train, because its only needing to be in flight for a few minutes. So I am standing there chatting to a friend to get some kind of information or instruction with no intention of going anywhere. Then I attempt to leave the plane but the stewardess says 'sorry but we are in flight you are going to have to wait.' and i try to tell her im not supposed to be on here i didnt even have a ticket she said not to worry you can fly back.
So then we land and im somewhere boring like concrete airfield and get back on the plane to go back.

thats all. its weird cuz i have had a recurring dream (with huge gaps, like it maybe occurs once every 5 or 6 years) of getting on a plane that leaves when i am not supposed to be on it/it's the wrong plane. Hmmmm
:-) :-)

sahgwa

Post Number: 541
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

last night i had a very weird feeling dream tactilely.
i was a vampire, a very old one. i was dressed up in egyptian raiment. i was in a museum of egyptology. i had to pretend to be a statue. i dont know why :D
because i was so old my body and skin had become hard and white like marble.
i crouched on a pedestal in a posture and stayed put, while a janitor dusted me. I felt the brush all over me, just as if i were stone, but i couldnt move or it would give myself away.
and all i wanted to do was drink but i had to stay still.

weird eh

NATiVE ALiEN

Post Number: 4136
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2011 - 8:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dreamt again last night that i was an earthling...trying desperately to blend in for the safety of my family...but unlike the other dreams where i was mocked and physically threatened...this time the humans expressed compassion for my situation and even offered safe sanctuary...a profound change occured...and to show my gratitude and trust...i've decided to openly share this dream of mine...to coexist in peace... with mutual respect...and to boldly stride together...side by side...onward...into a future filled with hope and unlimited potential...
"This gets me to a question that returns to my mind practically every day of my life: what are the visitors?"

Whitley Strieber

Buddie

Post Number: 4257
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2011 - 9:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thats awesome NA..we humans share
so many dysfunctional Layers..

Question ..
A dream where a kiss filled your
mouth with water..not spit :-)

I had one a few months ago..
today my GF at work who had the
reaction to my story the day of
9/11 told me the same kind of
dream..I only mentioned it to
one other person who she has no
contact with..I was surprised OMG
I had one of those too I told her..
I wonder about the meaning if any???
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14167
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2011 - 9:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Native,

I've had so many dreams or just that uncomfortable feeling that I was gonna get caught
as well. I usually feel like a stowaway.

sahgwa, like you felt about the plane I have
felt I was illegally on a boat or air vehicle
and was gonna be caught red handed on Earth
at any given moment (looks around).

I've felt the need for disguise and other means
to blend in as well. I have usually had to hide out because earthlings try and touch and feed off me. So we all have our versions.

To coexist in peace is the best dream of all.

May it be.

NATiVE ALiEN

Post Number: 4137
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie
a kiss with living water symbolizes a cleansing or spiritual rebirth....a kiss with spit...betrayal and death.

Mama
not all aliens come from the physical spectrum of the Universe...but from the unseen energetic spectrum as well...true earthlings are those from the Nature Kingdoms...humans are alien to this planet...those who know that...treat the planet with the utmost respect and reverence just as they would respect the customs and values when entering any foreigners home...those who have forgotten their true identity...plunder and pillage...and desecrate...the sacred ground of an Eden Class celestial body such as Earth.

ps...these observations came to me in a dream and in a nightmare...so please consider the source...your personal discernment is well advised...

Whitley Strieber

bean

Post Number: 1665
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie..looks like ya got kissed by spirit!

I haven't had any dreams,( that I remember, anyway ) where I seem to be someplace where I'm not supposed to be...But Mama's dream and NA dream are interesting to me because lately, I have felt a stronger push to not hide inside, what seems to want to express..outside. Not angry stuff....more like...putting thoughts and ideas out there with out concern that someone might think me..strange.... a more authentic way of being true to myself....with out regard for outcome.

"To coexist in peace" is a wonderful dream.
I am thinking that peace can become a bigger reality in our lives, by being true to ones self...not holding back, hiding the gift of who, what..ever it is that we truely are. With holding energy...in general...stagnates in the body, creating dark energy. Give as much energy into any situation as you can...there by creating space for re-newal. Give it all away...there's plenty where it comes from!!

Buddie

Post Number: 4260
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 3:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks so much

I'll pass this along to my
friend too :-)
Ralph Waldo Emerson

buu
Username: buu

Post Number: 1507
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 5:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A long building, barn-like, one wall partitioned off behind glass, housing a long "mural" scene constructed in miniature pieces behind it. It's like a train set with meticulous detail applied all the way through, the rest of the building is shelves and bins of the model pieces. Marveling over the craftmanship--the plants seem like actual, tiny trees and cacti and things being grown in little planters in one section.

Leaving this building, going downhill towards a house. I'm beginning to think I've forgotten who I am, I don't remember my name or how old I am in this place, only the life I was leading in the waking world. I get to the house and check the clocks, but they're all operating on a different number system than the 60-minute one (it's 68:08:98 or something similar on one digital readout). Asking people how old I am (I feel younger) and what year it is. No one can give me an answer and they seem concerned about me. I tell them I have some kind of temporary amnesia and don't remember anything before a little while ago.

Inside the house there's something the others can't see. Something inside me is saying "a witch." It is very tall, almost to the ceiling. It's made of black, vaporous material that looks similar to a robe but my impression is that its form is actually this amorphous column of fabric-vapor stuff. The top is hunched over and showing a young woman's face, beneath this are similarly feminine arms, gesturing along to some unheard oratory it seems to be in the middle of. I get the impression that it isn't aware of me being able to see it.

Mopping the floor (in a kitchen) with some kind of solution (wax?). A puddle of the liquid is forming in a cornered-in spot near the oven. It's not a large kitchen. Moving into the connected living-room area where the being is standing in the corner. I'm uselessly sponge-mopping the thin, office-style carpeting in here now and this seems to get the being's attention. I can almost hear it saying something now as it starts moving, sort of hovering around a few feet away "This is why..." something something. I move back into the kitchen around the spot where the puddle is. It moves along with me. I tell the people nearby "the witch is behind me now" and they move away. I turn around and sort of poke the mop-head into the being's mass, twisting around a bit, catching onto the material somehow. Guiding it over through the air, it's cloud-like now, using the mop and some kind of mental compelling, guiding it over into a plastic storage-bin sitting on the counter. It's resting (I use the term loosely) in the box like a black pudding and I'm getting an earful of shrieking and howling as I sort of hold it down with my arms (the box has no cover). I'm gently kneading and caressing the surface of the material, I'm not getting any kind of tacticle sensation from touching it--it has a mass but somehow doesn't feel like anything in particular against my skin. After a minute or so it calms down and becomes quiet. I let it back out of the box (imagine a curtain being sucked against a screen window on a windy day--*floop*). It's standing in front of me now, no face or arms visible, regarding me in silence. I ask it some kind of doofy question "hey I can't remember who I am, can you help me out?" I don't recall anything after this, I'm starting to wake up.

sahgwa

Post Number: 545
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

thats a very nice image aesthetically. the 'witch' being. it could also be highly creepy in the right setting and description. its both beautiful and frightening at the same time. my favourite lol :-)
just the black cloth/smoke mixture being tall like a tall wavy mass with enough human characteristics poking out here and there like some kind of overly tall thin pure white being underneath is scary to me.
i think as humans things that are too tall and too thin scare us a lot. i dont know why. like a giant daddy long legs, or a person with arms and legs 4 feet long and one inch thick.

NATiVE ALiEN

Post Number: 4138
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2011 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean wrote
I have felt a stronger push to not hide inside, what seems to want to express..outside.

"No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light."
Luke 11:33

let your light shine...do not be afraid...

Whitley Strieber

Buddie

Post Number: 4261
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 - 9:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I shall also use from beans post ..

With holding energy...in general...stagnates in the body, creating dark energy. Give as much energy into any situation as you can...there by creating space for re-newal. Give it all away...there's plenty where it comes from!!
I Feel they're Very Wise Words
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bob Friedman
Username: bobufo

Post Number: 5017
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 6:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just dreamed the night became light. I was asking everyone, "what happened to the sky!?" Then I couldn't get my T.V. and radio to change stations, so I called the telephone operator, and asked her what was going on, and was she getting lots of calls, and she said, "yes", then stopped talking, and I kept asking, "hello!?" no answer. I woke up shaking. Relieved it was only a nightmare!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Buddie

Post Number: 4262
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob !!
thankfully we know the Difference
between dreams and visits..
Charlie Sheen was in my dream last
night
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5019
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ickkkkkk!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5020
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ok..., Buddie, you're digging a hole, now!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Buddie

Post Number: 4270
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks
I deleted it
:-) night
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 5026
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 6:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed last night of petting a baby moose. I have no idea why. It was cute and was funny, and licking me.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

animalspirits

Post Number: 9989
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 8:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob,

Moose teaches self-esteem...learning to let go of ego and trust your instincts.

~Yotee Coyote

sahgwa

Post Number: 548
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2011 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dreamed i was floating on a raft in a river of green water and feces, in a sewer tunnel. There was a lot of drops, rapids and turns, lots of speed, like a water ride. But it was disgusting, dark, and smelly.

problem is i cant remember if i dreamt this before or after i had to pet sit and the dog pooped all over the floor. but both things grossed me out!

moonbeam

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LOL! Maybe you had gas during your sleep. JK!

sahgwa

Post Number: 552
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

blue

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 7:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sahgwa, my mom had a similar dream quite a while ago -- actually the sewer part was a part of the dream but she took quite a "ride" thru the sewer as well. I think sewer is as good of a metaphor as many to describe what we sometimes go thru in our lives . . .

at least you were "riding" thru the sewer and it wasnt actually somewhere you lived . . .
Hopi Elders 2001.

sahgwa

Post Number: 553
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

haha. was anything interesting, bad or good happening in her life then that you know of?

blue

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 6:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the dream was quite long and had several segments with the sewer segment as one.

i think it was partly about a trip she had just returned from -- but i remember thinking that it covered more time than just her trip. It was like the trip was the setting (sort of) with all these bizarre events in it (think Dr. Who and Harry Potter rolled into one).

basically -- she went thru a lotta crap in the dream -- lots of scary and dangerous stuff -- but she came out of it ok in the end.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14266
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 7:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'll just post the last part of
my dream. It was in a camp like
setting in the woods. Group of people
there. I have this dream setting lots of
times...kinda reminds me of my summer camp
atmosphere. An assembly building to gather and eat, etc. Smaller cabins and trails...lake,
streams, horses, campfires. Whitley was there and the part I remember that was kinda funny
was that I noticed Whitley had on one of my favorite
hats. It's a denim cloth with faded stitching and instead of baseball hat looking its more a skullcap with a tiny bill in front, why I don't know cause it doesn't shade the sun...just decoration, perhaps. It looked like he had to
squeeze it on cause his head is larger than
mine. He liked it though so instead of saying..
hey that my hat! I said that looks good on you,
we can all share our hats.

Buddie

Post Number: 4327
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 4:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-t5PpTS7xI
Ralph Waldo Emerson

sahgwa

Post Number: 561
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 6:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a really interesting dream in that I enjoyed the fear upon waking up.
I haven't had nightmares since I was little because I actually enjoy fear now as a sensation, as long as I know it's not 'real'
That said, this dream also felt very fascinating in other ways hard to describe in waking life as usual.
I was in a series of all white rooms, with no furniture or features. These rooms were white in the sense of simple white paint, but very bright, yet still obviously decrepit in some sense. The only interesting thing topologically was that parts of the walls had square and rectangular cubbies or holes, so it was a series of rooms in rooms.
And besides the strangeness of the whiteness and the featurelessness, what also made the dream fascinating was the over arching sense of dread that floated like a miasma through the whole situation. There was something wrong with these rooms. And ever since it made me realise that I view the colour white with far more horror than I do black.
innnnnteresting :-)

Ive tried since then to state my intention to revisit the scene of the white rooms of horror but to no avail. Whenever I fall asleep since that time a week or so ago there is no dream to be had :-(

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14273
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 9:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi shagawawa chris

Yeah, I think thats why folks like Halloween
and stuff...it sparks the creative mystery,
the shock of being scared spitless opens doors
and we get a glimpse of the unknown. I'm sure
you don't want to live in the white rooms but
an occasional visit wouldn't hurt. The vast
whiteness beckons...think of the possibilities.

animalspirits

Post Number: 10089
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've always thought that white and black are very boring...it is hard to see the colors they either reflect or absorb.

~Yotee Coyote

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14274
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

White canvas + paints + imagination = endless possibilities.

sahgwa

Post Number: 562
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

what positive thinkers you are :-)
thats good i need that :D

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14299
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 6:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This dream took place in a familiar
dream scenario that I have often. Its along
the lakefront in New Orleans from when I
lived there (I live on the northshore now).THe area from the end of Elysian Fields to west end point is where I have these dreams. People gather along the seawall and fish or just have relaxing walks, etc. Well Charlie Sheen came up to me dressed in a dark conservative suit and yakked at me as we walked along the walk from Elysian Fields to the west end. I walked back to my original location and a young boy that I felt I knew was hungry so I said a Burger King is near I'll take you there. But we were distracted because a white bird land on about a 2 foot white column. The bird looked like a seagull at first but as we got closer it looked younger and its face and beak were different. It let the boy stroke its feathers, They don't usually do this. I was so at peace with watching him that I wanted to pet the bird as well ...I can't remember if it let me.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14301
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmmm....now I see what happened.
I wrote this post out and thought I was here but was in the music thread. So when I came to see if it came up I thought the post didn't take (cussed a bit, lol) and tried to remember the dream again to post here. So I did. went to the music thread and there it was musssie, least it was recalled the same save a few words. I'm just gonna leave it over there to remind me to stay focused.

sahgwa

Post Number: 566
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had one of my favourite toned dreams the other night. Its like fever or painkiller dreams where everything is dusty and victorian and dark.
It was a large dome or round hall, but super tall you couldnt see the cieiling like a manmade cavern.
In the centre of this perfectly round huge area was a large track that ran in two directions and in a circle sometimes. you walked up a series of railless white or concrete ramps to the track which i dont remember but the vehicles were tubes of hard velvet. Just human tall and human wide. hard red velvet. you opened one up and sat down and it was small enough that when you sat down and shut the door the door touched side and you had no more room than you needed to sit. the striking part besides the material and tiny size was the tiny glass window in the door. it was a tiny rectangle only big enough for your eyes to both look out. i pressed my eyes to the glass and looked out at the slow moving velvet tubes. they seemed dusty and everything was old yet technologically able. looking out of the passing tubes the other way were 2 beady eyes, as it was all i could see, besides some black ness like lace or a veil. little eyes through windows passing in the dark.

innnnnnnnteresting.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 14340
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 8:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Another one of those dreams
that seemed so real. I even
made the effort to check the
clock beside my bed and tell
myself I am not dreaming, then back to the experience
that went like this.

I believe I was talking with my
Mama and Daddy. I was fooling
with my hair which is a twisting
habit I do from time to time. Then
all of a sudden I lift a large area
of hair off my head and hand it to one
of them. They are kinda weirded
out by the action and then I lift another
area off until the hair is all gone. I'm
feeling good about it and glad to see it
gone. I proudly say, 'so this is my scalp.'
My scalp was either stainless steel or
aluminum with small holes around it like
a colander. They were looking at me with
a look of..best I can describe
it. They say, 'how are you going out among
people like that?' I say, 'it'll be okay
if they don't like it, tough ----.' I never
felt comfortable cussing in front of my parents
but I felt okay to do as I pleased. So I did
go out and people seemed curious but didn't
mess with me and I felt totally confidant and
cool. Then I noticed a bit of hair was beginning to sneak through the dome like
scalp and I thought...
and tried to poke it back out of sight
before they saw it. I eased on out of
the dream experience but still feel a bit
in it.

Buddie

Post Number: 4363
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I also had another one of 'My' Dreams..
I knew it would happen and off I went..
I was going to fight but I was too tired
and went down a tunnel which felt Very Nice
for a change.. not at all scary and then
into a big pool of water.. why is it always
water? anyway we know those dreams and how
nice they are God I was so relaxed :-)
Ralph Waldo Emerson

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 4361
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had an interesting one last night.

i saw this man, around mid 20's, black hair in a kind of brush cut, short around the ears, little on the punk side.

he had his back to me but turned around enough for me to see his face. from his hairline to just below his eyes, was painted the prettiest, richest shade of blue. i think there were a couple of small tats on one cheek. tears??

and he held up his left hand and it was covered with a pretty shade of aqua paint.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.