Archive through March 07, 2011 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through March 07, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

moonbeam
Username: mia

Post Number: 805
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Isn't that just like kids. LOL! Good dream, hope it continues tonight so I can find out what happens in the village. BTW es, always read your stories and like them.

RushingStar
Intermediate Member
Username: amanda_rushingstar

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had an odd dream last night. I was in a hotel room and had some items I was giving away to a couple with a small child. I had waited for particular people to show up. As I waited, the phone rang. It was animalspirits, lol. She was speaking to me (can't remember what about) and a knock came to the door. It was the couple I had been waiting for and told them to look the stuff over and take what they needed or wanted and returned to the phone call. animalspirits was sorta mumbling, talking quietly, as if she was communicating with Spirit. I laid the phone down so she could get her message and began talking to the couple. Soon I remembered animalspirits was still on the phone! I rushed back to the phone and she was still talking to Spirit. This happened a few times. This is how the dream ended.

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 8764
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

RS,

Sometimes I have multiple conversations going on at the same time. More than likely, you would hear the other ones as mumbles since they do/did not involve you.

Maybe giving you some insight into how it is with me when I am communicating with Spirit? I have to have a lot of focus to do that. This has been increasing since Roscoe crossed.

Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

RushingStar
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 144
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

animalspirits...

I do very much understand what you deal with when communicating with Spirit. Many years ago I, too, communicated with Spirit and know the tug when more than one wants to say something, lol. For reasons I won't go into right now, I stopped doing it. As they say , "If you don't use it, you lose it". This is what happened, I stopped using it and lost the ability.

At first when I woke up, I thought you might have a message for me. The more I think about it, the more the message becomes clearer for me. First of all, I was very pleased that you came to me in this dream. I do like you very much. The symbolism is very strong that I kept forgetting you were on the phone, lol. Each time I returned to the call, you were still there. I feel this is telling me that 'they' are still with me and are trying to get through to me...that I have somehow forgotten how to do it. At this time there is so much stress happening for me, I fear I may be losing my marbles and not fully trusting the messages coming from my own head, lol.

I am still wondering about the symbolism of being in a hotel (not home) and waiting for particular people to show up to give them something of value for their child. Hmmm, I will have to think about this more.

Graciesmom
Advanced Member
Username: jmm

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm terrible at analyzing other's dreams, but since I've been unable to remember ANY dreams all summer, here's the first dream I've remembered in three months (from last night:-)

I was sliding down a series of narrow concrete chutes? They were VERY familiar, and heavily painted sort of an avocado green. "Oh, I know this place," I thought. I'd come across groups of small children playing with toys. At one point I was in a room with women getting ready for a wedding. I STILL had the migraine I've had for the past four days. At one point I yelled "Please let me stop, I'm getting sick," and was able to open one eye and see the photos above my computer," then back to sliding on the slippery painted concrete. DAMN, that place seemed familiar!
"To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts," Roger Ebert.

animalspirits

Post Number: 8765
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 1:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

RS,

I really don't know how I wound up in your dream as I never communicate spiritually with another Human without their permission. LOL

I would say to you that you haven't lost this ability. I am 70 years old and at times during my life, it was necessary for me to deal with things that were going on within my physical life and let the spiritual communication move to the background for a time. It was always there when the time was right for me to use it again. Perhaps they used me not scare you. What I read from this is that there is patience with you while you are distracted and that they (all spiritual contact) will not go away.

As for being in the Hotel and giving away things rather than being in your own home...I believe that signifies that this was a temporary situation (as hotels are temporary living places) rather than permanent ones. The act of giving away things could be viewed as dropping baggage that you don't need and that are, perhaps, part of your stress (which we all have from time to time). Lets hope your dropped a lot of baggage during that dream.

Above all, be very patient with yourself.

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 8766
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 1:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

GM,

Is your migraine any better? I hope so.

~Yotee Coyote

RushingStar
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 145
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 5:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

animalspirits

Yes, I feel you are correct about Spirit not wanting me to be scared. I usually don't scare easily, but lately I have been extra jumpy for some reason. Like sudden noises making me actually holler eeek! I feel it is a definite trust issue also. It was my own mind that chose you to be part of the dream. Someone I would listen too. (smile)

I do feel a bit lighter today. Perhaps I did get rid of some unwanted baggage!!! I have been working on doing exactly that for several months! Emotionally and physically. I have lost about 40 pounds since December. Not really dieting, just eating better and eating less. I have noticed in my past that the bigger I get on the inside, my outside gets smaller, lol!

RushingStar
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 146
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 5:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Graciesmom...

Oh man! I do hope your migrain is gone! I have a sister who has had them since she was a kid! I have seen her suffer terribly for days on end. The one drug that stopped them in their tracks was Elavil. She went totally pain free for a few months. Then she noticed a weight gain, and heaven forbid! She says she would rather have the headaches than to gain a few pounds (be fat). Go figure!

Well, at least you went to a fun place during your dream! Sounds like you had a good time in spite of that darn headache! Hope you are better today!

animalspirits

Post Number: 8770
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 5:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

RS wrote:

quote:

I have noticed in my past that the bigger I get on the inside, my outside gets smaller, lol!

Goodness, I wish it were that way with me. When I expand, I expand all over.

I like you too!

~Yotee Coyote

paul
Username: sublimy99

Post Number: 787
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 6:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lately I've been keeping a dream journal to help me remember my dreams and it helps you have more lucid dreams. I also take an over the counter sleep aid and 250mgs vitamin b6. Plus I try to catch about 10/15 min. of sun, that is also supposed to help you have more lucid dreams.

Well it all works, because I've been having many lucid dreams lately and I'd like to share:

I was on a perfectly kept lawn and it was pouring and I became lucid.
I should mention here that I bumped up my b6 intake to 250mg's from 200, apparently
it did the trick. Anyway, everything was very green and vivid. I walked around this
very nice white house, in a very nice neighborhood. I was deciding what I would do
with my lucidity. I decided I would meditate. I sat down in front of a lawn fountain and crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I know that sounds weird but I heard
it was a good thing to do. It wasn't. I quickly got up, not wanting to waste a good
lucid dream. I walked around the neighborhood looking intently at the houses and surroundings
I decided to enter one of the houses and saw a little girl who looked at me and I said
"You can see me?" (as if I were a Ghost) and she said "yes" and that was it. I left and then woke up.
I was then outside of the house and I talked to this young man around 20/21 and I
started talking to him and telling him I was dreaming this and dreaming him and he laughed
and said "REALLY?" I said that he might also be real, and dreaming. This seemed to interest him. So, I said maybe you are somewhere dreaming and you are dreaming me, but I might be real and also
dreaming. I said yes and he thought that was pretty cool and he said touch my hand and I did
and he said "that felt real" maybe you are right. I said watch what we can do and I started
floating in the air and he laughed and I said you try it and he floated up and started laughing.
He said "Wow", thanks Dad.. I laughed and said "So, I guess I look old even in my dreams"

Then I walked to the back of the house. I was suddenly in a big field of green grass. It was rolling hills, like you might see in Ireland. I was thinking I should do something more with this
lucidity. Then I noticed a group walking towards me. It was a little girl and two older ladies
walking an odd looking dog. He was a big friendly, but cautious looking dog with very odd coloring. Like something you might see on a dining room rug, rather than the coat of a dog. I went up to the dog and briefly petted the dog. I said something to
one of the ladies. I mentioned that I was dreaming and went through the same dialog that I did
with the young man, that I was dreaming them and they might be dreaming me and touched one of the ladies hands
and it felt real. I then flew really high in the sky to show them what was possible and while I was up there
I grabbed a bunch of flowers that were floating near by and brought them down to the little girl.
There was a lot more to these dreams but nothing more of real significance. This second lucid dream seemed to last a long time.

These dream figures have been entering my dreams more and more. They are not teaching me anything, but do seem happy when I tell them I'm dreaming them. I have heard that most people say dream figures get angry when you tell them you are dreaming them. Not in my lucids they don't, which is good.

The thing I need to do in my lucid dreams is work on changing the scenery. I can control my actions, but not so much the scenery, but I haven't really worked to hard changing scenery. so, I guess that will be my next lucid goal, that and 360 vision.

(Message edited by sublimy99 on September 21, 2010)
http://musicallydeclined.blogspot.com

John_Doe420
Username: john_doe420

Post Number: 789
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 1:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

paul that's awesome!!! That reminds me so much of my own history of teaching myself how to lucid dream, as well as how to keep dreaming when I start to feel myself coming out of it...so many years tweaking and adjusting this and that has made me feel like I have literally spent a good bit of my time in that other world.

if I may offer a suggestion....apparently there is a sort of chemical in the brain that deals with keeping you totally "under" or something...this is not based on anything scientific, just my own observations on the matter...

anyway...you have a certain amount, I believe anyway, that is allotted and sort of divvied up to provideo you with enough for sleeping your average number of hours in the night...anyhow, what I've found is, if you take a nap during the day for a certain time, and then wake and at bedtime go back to sleep, you have less of that "chemical" and are thus more "awake" mentally while dreaming, than you would be if you hadn't napped and tapped those reserves....i find this works for me, and that nap greatly increases the liklihood of lucifity.
================================
http://www.facebook.com/fortwynt
http://www.youtube.com/fortwynt

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 12941
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 6:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Part of a dream I had this morning was that
I was back in the parks in the downtown area
of my old hometown in Georgia. I seemed to be there more at night and I don't think everyday
folks knew about it...maybe..but anyway. I had this new born baby and it just was wigglely and wouldn't suck by breast properly...like it had his mind on something else. Finally got him to latch on and he seemed okay then turned into a bird and I thought..uh oh..he will bite me...eeek but anyway he flew off with the rest of the ducks and herons and egrets (he might have been an egret). Lots of stuff about how I felt responsible for them..I don't know if all were my babies or not cause I wasn't a bird in the dream...I don't think. It got bad and sad towards the end cause I couldn't find the egret..
he went missing.

(Message edited by mama_shine on September 24, 2010)
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 3449
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 7:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh Mamas .. latch on
I think I'll finish reading later
no offence but Latch On

Mama Shine

Post Number: 12945
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

@ Buddie

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1455
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama, on a not so esoteric level....maybe you have left something behind that is now ready to be nursed into beginning...??

Mama Shine

Post Number: 12961
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 7:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This isn't a dream but I didn't know where
else to post it.

I was glancing at a desk calender I have here
and all of a sudden some text sorta shimmered
and turned to an unknown language..or perhaps
hyrogliphics...now if I squint my eyes it does
it on text on one other place on a pen. Nowhere else, thank goodness, Now I'm nervous thinking it will happen everywhere and then what
will I do....hope not.

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 3549
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 8:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Can you focus on it long enough to write it down. That would be interesting to see.
Our life is determined by the choices we make!

animalspirits

Post Number: 8797
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 8:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

My take: You are being communicated with and the fact it is doing it on a pen probably means you need to write it down. You may not understand what it means now, but I bet you will. Remember there are no coincidences...and text and a pen shimmering would, to me, mean you are supposed to write it down.

I agree with Sharon.

~Yotee Coyote

Mama Shine

Post Number: 12962
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 8:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nothing on the keyboard matches.

Story of my life...haha.
If anymore comes from it, I'll report
Now I can read many languages in real
life dreams but thats different. This is
just something new to wonder about cause
I'm awake. I put it away as it makes me dizzy.

No biggie, really, just felt like recording it
somewhere in case it amounts to something, which
I doubt seriously.

animalspirits

Post Number: 8798
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 8:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

You have to write them down by hand. That is what the pen was about. Draw them. Only humans use the keyboard and I don't believe this message was from Humans.

~Yotee Coyote

Mama Shine

Post Number: 12966
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 9:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just for the heck of it, I'll
write what it says normally
before the shimmering and weird
trans formation of the words caught
my attention.

"Thank you for your generous support. This Daily Planner is a gift to you, and there is no obligation to pay for it. When you use it, remember that your gift helps disabled veterans,"

It isn't doing it now but I had it in a drawer.
If it does it again, I'll try and draw the images.

RushingStar
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 150
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 7:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh my goodness, mamashine! To me, the Daily Planner thing says VOLUMES!

bean

Post Number: 1461
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 8:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

....also remembering your helpful gifts!

Mama Shine

Post Number: 12971
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 6:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Actually it's still doing
it but I have been away...
detached...composing piano.

btw, the script on the pen said.

FlexGripEliteM...lol...back
to my ebony and ivory keyboard.
perfect harmony.

Steve DoD
Advanced Member
Username: stevedod

Post Number: 228
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 6:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well Mama Shine, I leave for a little while and I come back and your hand writing now, wow, way to go.
Steve

Buddie

Post Number: 3469
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 7:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sweet Dreams Mamas..
Harmony and Balance

Buddie

Post Number: 3475
Posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 8:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Harry Nilsson

esotericha
Intermediate Member
Username: esotericha

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 1:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

me and a grown-up gkid went back to 1987, to some midwest-type town since i didn't want to meet myself - we took the 2005 truck since it was all we had, and it caused quite a stir, and i had let the gkid drive and didn't think anything about letting him keep the keys - the next thing i know the gkid had loaned some girl that was flirting with him the keys to the truck, and now the truck and the girl were both gone - i got pissed off and backed time up to shortly after we arrived and this time i took the keys! - everything went well after that - moral: never let anyone keep the keys!

Buddie

Post Number: 3532
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 2:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had one of those Boundless
Dreams last night..the effect
is now just slipping away :-(
I never know when it will happen
but someone comes and he takes
me to a place where everything
makes sense..everything..sigh!

sahgwa
Advanced Member
Username: sahgwa

Post Number: 356
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 3:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a scary gross dream about arachnids and insects the night before last :-(
It was a friends room who had all these huge things in terrariums.
One was like a very big yellow camel spider or scorpion. And there were a bunch and somehow they all got loose and were crawling all over me.
They were venomous and so if I enraged them by swatting or moving they would sting so I just had to lay there and take it. It was awful...
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

bean

Post Number: 1469
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 7:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

YIKES!!! Glad that was a dream!!

sahgwa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 358
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 1:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

me too but im not glad it happened :-( i can still feel the carapaces shushing and clattering against me and all the nasty tickling and feeling of danger.
heres hoping tonight leads to something nice like women in short skirts or i'd even settle for dreaming of mud.
much better than creepy crawlies.
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

esotericha
Advanced Member
Username: esotericha

Post Number: 229
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 9:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ah, what the subconscious mind produces from regular everyday input! - that's why dreams are so key to understanding what our subconscious mind is thinking (or whatever - does the subconscious mind even think or does it just flow? hmmm)

anyway, i had the 'need world' dream again - the world where greed had somehow betrayed them and they exchanged need for greed by simply getting rid of all money

if you need something you just go get it, and people still go to work, though they don't get paid money to do it, cause people need things (and people apparently like to be busy)

those that can't produce are consumers for those that do produce, and when producers produce less than the demand then there is scarcity and people start producing

jobs were incredibly plentiful, and although there was some talk going around about matching consumables to individual production, everything was flowing quite smoothly

everything, including energy, was free for everybody at anytime. there were no banks or insurance as they didn't need them anymore, and they didn't have any war.

they had really forgotten what real war was, although there was production of defence goods, and thievery was attached to jealousy over scarce items

rewards for excellence were scarce items, and companies had people who's whole job was to hunt out those scare items for their employees

all this was being explained by a father to his kid (the kid apparently wanted 40 ipods or something cause they were free to just go get), so the kid would understand why wasting and hoarding were considered crimes there

very interesting - i wonder if its our future?

sahgwa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 359
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 2:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i hope so
very interesting
i am still a bit murky on how such a system would get rid of greed. like you mentioned there are still people that want to hoard.

animalspirits

Post Number: 8865
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 8:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

saghwa,

Re: Your Dream

If they can't get your attention by normal means, often animal spirits will come to you in a big dream...one that is so intense you can't ignore them. Also, it is not at all unusual for an animal spirit to either attack, bite or appear to threaten you in a dream. If they do, that means they are among your lifelong animal spirits.

It is their way of getting your attention to let you know that they are working with you or you need to know that they are.

You can read more about them on my website here:

Spider

Scorpion

~Yotee Coyote

sahgwa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 365
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i always had a feeling that although i hated spiders as a kid that as i grew older and stopped wanting to kill them, but still being a bit afraid of them, but not that much at all just more of a Suprise! that they were important to me in some way.
gross but important.
:-)
last night i had an exciting dream about going to a party in a parking garage
i noticed there was a rogue element there using drugs and trying to force others to but i bugged off and said leave me alone.
then i escaped the room to find we were all being chased by army or Authorities though we hadn't done anything wrong the 99% of us.
Then I was handcuffed by proximity only to a concrete bar high up. It was like it automatically captured me. Somehow I got free and then hid in a cardboard or plywood , very low house like for children. There was south american army men searching for me or at least in the area fighting someone else and they found me.
Inside the little house that still had grass floors inside like it was temporary and placed on a field, they talked to me but they questioned me in german instead of spanish.
I said I am not an enemy I am just trying to leave the area.
Then I woke up
lol
thank you AS for posting the links I will check them out now and I am sure they are useful.

One of my favourite artworks from these occult books my Kenneth Grant is by an artist that has a Spider queen Atlachnacha or similar name, on a large platform floating in space. She has a large crystal ball and is giant herself.
thanks again :-)

Buddie

Post Number: 3546
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 5:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sahgwa .. In his book The Secret School..
Whitley mentioned a nightmare he had as
a child.. he felt he was transported to
a place .. he thought perhaps he was it
was in a jungle.. anyway he reported this
experience..the place was full of scurring
creatures.. they crawled on me rushed up
my legs,,I screamed and tried to pull them
off..he was to remember taht feeling the
rest of his life.. the bugs crawling on him.
He said many close encounter witnesses report
a similar horror of insects especially spiders.

sahgwa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 384
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 4:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

maybe i am a visitor Experiencer and do not remember it...
i have had 2 recent encounters after willing in meditation a non human contact but it was feeling more dreamlike and allegorical. In real life i saw a shadow flitter away though. I posted it in our ufo histories even t hough im not positive it was Visitor related. i asked them to come back since i got scared then to try and conquer the fear but i havent seen them again, at least not in memory.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13127
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 6:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamed I was sitting at my piano and
I noticed it looked like it was starting
to peal or something. It is black in color
and maybe a thin film was curling...lamanate
looking or plastic clear stuff and I was scared
I couldn't help but peal it..like when you get
a sunburn and can't resist pealing the skin off.
It was another look to the under layer..like shimmer and inticing..beckoning...I wondered if I
could peal it all and peal me as well. I forced myself awake and ran to the piano...it was okay,
so far...haven't played it today.

(Message edited by mama_shine on October 17, 2010)

animalspirits

Post Number: 8901
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 8:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

I wonder if you started to peal what would have become a piano made of stars...it is the shimmer thing what brought that idea to me.

What music that would have made!...and it would have been music only for you to hear.

~Yotee Coyote

Buddie

Post Number: 3610
Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 7:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I find it sad that I have dreams
where I am in total Joy or Love
and the feeling lasts for hours
after I awake but then dissolves..
That gate closing could cause me
anguish if I let it me thinks.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13306
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 8:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Only the last of the dream..I'll
post...rest, no...my Mama and Daddy
were near and to have this happen is
rather rare..especially my Daddy..he
rarely comes in trivial or whatever
dreams. He said I had to go back to
school...I did not want to go..was confused
and sick..remembering when I left my hometown
to go to U od Ga...but no..not that.. confused
as I type..I finally agreed and had a medium
sized cardboard box in my lap and had folded
either end and it wouldn't stay closed and time
seemed to be running out and I reached for
tape and the tape wouldn't hold...reached for
blue mesh tape and couldn't rip it off, it wouldn't tear. I couldn't close the box...they
were there but didn't help me close it and it kept busting open and I woke up.

animalspirits

Post Number: 9074
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 8:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

Just some thoughts....

Perhaps you are taking the idea of school too literally.

What if what you are supposed to learn is in the box...as in unfinished lessons they now want to teach you but, for whatever reason, could not before now? They may have kept the box from closing in order to get you look deep inside it.

~Yotee Coyote

fortwynt
Username: john_doe420

Post Number: 902
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 3:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed that Sandra Bullock was found dead.
http://www.facebook.com/fortwynt
http://www.youtube.com/fortwynt

Buddie

Post Number: 3743
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I HOPE NOT I tend to have dreams like that between
the hours of 4am and ??

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13430
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 5:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Don't usually come to the computer this early
cause I have things to do but I want to record this dream portion before it fades.

I was on the beach and found a spot to build my sand castle. I always try and find a spot close enough to have the moisture of the water to help build the shapes but not so close as the tide gets them before I finish. Well I was not building typical sand castles in this dream I was building pyramids. People thought this was funny or curious...didn't matter I was kinda arrogant and stubborn that it was okay in the way I was building them. One wasn't typical it was cone shaped large circular base and I sorta climbed up it in a funny gliding way cause I didn't want to knock it down...got to the top and I don't know how I was there if it was pointed..maybe it wasn't but I can't see it now in my minds eye but I was there and seemed a male was trying to climb the other side. this is fading fast now...tide shifted a bit it seemed to loose form and I was determined to build iot back and now the dream is fading. if more comes later I will.

moonbeam
Username: mia

Post Number: 911
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama, just thinking. Maybe you lived another life and did help build the pyramids. A hypno-therapist I visited once told me through regressions he had found out this was true for him.

I dreamed that Steve DOD came to my door and that he looked like an overweight Bill Gates. He had a large bald guy with him who looked like a bouncer and he was there to warn me to stay off the computer LOL!!

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13465
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 7:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Was on a journey and seemed like these
big ole dill pickles were a provision.
They were in a jar. I was communicating
with them as they were alive and yet I
was thinking I'd be eating them as well.
Anyway I was eating one and told someone
that I would get them one from the jar.
Well I put my hand and grabbed a large one
that seems like a big long dill pickle fish
and it wanted out. Well I decided I wasn't comfortable with it and it was hard to handle
so I tried to stuff it back in the jar and it
wasn't buying it. It would not go back and I tried so hard to stuff it back in. Scary.

animalspirits

Post Number: 9283
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 8:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

Gotta watch out for those killer Pickles!

First it was Killer Tomatoes and now Killer Pickles. Makes one wonder if all our food is out to get us.

~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com/

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13466
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS,

Hmmmm...food for thought.

Buddie

Post Number: 3781
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 2:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Crazy dream..
I was snoring beside myself..
I was waking the snoring me up
to stop because it was keeping me awake..
I was actually seeing this..though I
doubt it all ..

Maggie Mae
Username: maggie_mae

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 2:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a strange dream the other night. I went to sleep trying to program myself to visit the pyramids. The dream starts where I'm walking with a thin tall person. I can't remember what I'm saying or being told. This person keeps handing me three spheres, each series of the spheres are different in colors, and they 're in the shape of a pyramid. I don't remember what I did with the spheres. Have any of you had a dream like this??

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 3745
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 5:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

upon awakening from a nap just now-a woman introduced herself (dream) to me as 'beverly farey or fairey.

often i get names in dreams but have no clue as to who they are.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

RushingStar
Advanced Member

Post Number: 392
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 6:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's interesting, susi. Have you ever actually met any people you have gotten their names? Have you ever googled them? Hmmm.

susi

Post Number: 3747
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 6:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

no, haven't met any of them. i googled beverly with various spellings of the last name and no body famous except a cartoon fairey named beverly. lol

maybe i live in an alternate universe and i know these people there. haha

RushingStar
Advanced Member

Post Number: 393
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 7:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah, I googled the little Fairy Beverly and dressed her in the red dress with white tall boots, lol.

Darla Mccall
Username: lovingsoul

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 4:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ah..good a place where I can put my dreams I get. I was hoping to find a place like this here. I some times have very vivid dreams. The last one I had wasnt long ago. I was dreaming I was in the middle of a huge wheat field as far as the eye could see all around..you could see trees dotting here and there. It was so calm and beautiful..a breeze blowing so gently across the field and against me like a feather lightly touching my face. I turned to look around more and seen a black top road that looked like it was freshly laid. It looked new..but no cars. I was the only one around. I went to the road and then a unseen power gripped me around the waist gently and lifted me up above the black top road and I started to travel backward down the road fast. I seen the wheat stalks flying by me and the trees here and there flying by me. I couldnt see where I was going but yet I wasnt scared at all. While traveling backwards down the road it seemed like windows where tryin to form on either side of me..trying to form something ..to show me something..but yet it wouldnt or couldnt form all the way for me to look into. Then all of a sudden I was flying up into the sky. I am still flying backwards lol..but I still could see the clouds and the very very blue sky. The color was so very vivid and beautiful. I was in awe of being up there ..but wondered where the power was taking me. I was enjoying it greatly tho. Then the next thing I Knew I was crashing into the ocean..no it didnt hurt..but for a second I was worried and was holding my breath..because humans cant breath under the ocean..but something told me that its ok..that I could breath normally..that I was safe. Then I was breathing ..and was amazed at it. I was looking around in the ocean and marveling at how beautiful it all was. The water was clear and had a blue tint to it. Like the waters around Bermuda. It was just beautiful. I knew that what ever had a hold of me was taken me some where to show me something. I remember that I couldnt wait to see what...but wondered where it was taken me tho. Then I heard bubbles..like you hear when you blow bubbles in water. I knew I was about to come up out of the water. Sadly I woke up..that sound for some reason startled me and woke me up. I still kick myself for waking up. I wanted to see what would happen next. It was such a vivid dream and such a beautiful dream. Everything was so beautiful. Everything in that dream seemed so pure and clean , like it was a new. I often wondered what that dream meant. Does anyone have any ideas?

Susi..I too sometimes..but not all the time..once in a great while get names in my dreams. One in particular came through that stuck and couldnt forget it..the name Dogel. I went to look it up and found this: Alexander Stanislavovich Dogel (1852-1922) who was a neurologist. I was shocked..because I have PTC (psudedotumor Ceribri)where my body makes to much Ceribral fluid around my brain and doesnt absorb enough of it and it creates pressure around the brain..its very painful. I see a Neurologist for this..I have had this since 2001. But anyways when I went looking for this name like I said I found this Alexander Stanislavovich Dogel..when I seen his pic I was shocked even more..he strongly resembles my Neurology Doctor. The eyes and nose looks alike..but my docs hair is almost nill tho and his beard is gray and white and not that long. But yet you can see my doc in this mans face. Heres a pic of him: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dogel.JPG
But the other names that I have gotten in my dreams..which is only a couple never paned out..couldnt find anything.

susi

Post Number: 3869
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 8:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

darla

\fascinating dream. i too have had many dreams where i am breathing underwater. i think it's a genetic memory of when we used to be able to do that.

do you have a shunt for the ptc?

looks like messages are being sent to you, through dreams and names.

Darla Mccall

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey Susi thats an idea. Never thought of that. About it being a genetic memory thing. Thats an idea. I know I do love the water..when I was growing up my grandmother (shes the one who raised me)always used to tease me about the water..she always said I was a fish out of water lmbo. She always had a time getting me out of the pool or the lake or where ever I was swimming. lmbo

No I dont have a shunt hun. My Neuro wanted to put one in..I was on the fast track for one..but then we found out that I have a clotting problem. My Cerebral fluid clots to much and so does my blood. Because of that the shunt will keep getting clogged and I will keep having to have surgery because of it..over and over. That is my understanding. So we manage it by having PTs done to drain me (which is no fun..Hate them with a passion)..and meds to control things like Water pills and Topamax and among other things. I have to go get my eyes checked every few months to make sure the pressure isnt building up. I can go blind with this. I have had other probs because of this thing but I am sure you dont want me to write a book about it . lol But thank you for asking.

I was thinking it might...MIGHT of been a message..and that it was telling me that I was on the right track by goin to the right Doc for this. I know my Neuro Doc has been an angel on earth. He has helped me so much ..before him I was suffering greatly. I thought I was goin to go mad because I was in so much pain all the time...for so long. And my other Docs couldnt find what was wrong with me. Then here comes this Neuro Doc and did one test ...by doing a PT to test the pressure..and sure enough my pressure was extremely high. He has been my God send ever since. I sure dont know what i would of done with out him..thats for darn sure. He doesnt like it but I call him my angel. He said he is only doing his job...he is a modest man...one of those no nonsense docs..who is very stricked. To me thats the only doc you want is that kind. So the only thing I can think of is that dream telling me that I am on the right way of things? Ya think? What do you think?

susi

Post Number: 3870
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

this is just a thought about your dream-could be symbolic of someone getting you to rise above and look at the overall picture of where you've 'been'. perhaps there's something you need to study from the past.

another thought about genetic memory-could be a flash back of atlantis. a psychic once told me i used to live there and we could indeed breathe underwater.

it's fun to speculate anyways. :-)

was asking about the shunt 'cause my son had one.

animalspirits

Post Number: 9484
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 1:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Darla,

Moving backwards in a dream usually means that you are a pure soul moving back along your past. Sometimes there are doors and/or windows that, if you look out of/go through, you will see a past life. It is not unusual for there not to be anyone else around you. In fact, it is more normal.

Also, the underwater thing...if you work with an animal spirit that lives under water, they often take you for swims there. I work with several, including Orca, and I often am under water...swimming with the Fishes. Those are very joyous moments for me as I love the Orcas and the seas.

When you travel as a pure soul, you will find that you are able to do anything and go anywhere. A lot of information and knowledge to taught during those types of dreams/visions.

I wouldn't necessarily view everything that happened in that dream as one continuous thing, but several.

~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

Darla Mccall

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 8:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Susi and Animalspirits. What you two said: Susi when you said this: could be symbolic of someone getting you to rise above and look at the overall picture of where you've 'been'. perhaps there's something you need to study from the past. and Animalspirit when yous said about a past life triggered something. There is another dream I had a good while ago that was similar to this one. I had it oh maybe a year ago. I was swimming under water in some kind of lake..its water was so clear and again this had a bluish tint to it too. I was swimming with someone else, a man (the same man that is often in my dreams but isnt real)..with deep dark black hair and we were having fun chasing each other in the deep water. Then all of a sudden I changed. I wasnt flesh anymore..I changed into air/wind..I still had the structure of a human body the shape but yet not made of flesh..I was made purely of air/wind. The man that I was swimming with didnt seem shocked..he was happy. He was still in the water but I was floating above him out of the water in the air. I remember looking down at him sad because I no longer could swim with him. But he looked up at me and said we still can have fun..I can swim in the lake and the rivers and you can still swim but in the air above me..Lets race. I felt happy that he thought of it..and sure enough he took off swimming ..doing the butterfly in the water. Then I took off swimming in the air..doing what he was doing..the butterfly in the air and we were racing. We came to a river and I lost track of him. I was flying around in the air like the wind here and there looking for him and couldnt find him. Then I was thinking maybe he got ahead of me faster then I thought in the water. I was looking around and There were canyon walls all around the river and large rocks/boulders. Some trees sparsely along the river but not much. It kind of looked like the grand canyon but yet the water in the river was deep and it wasnt turbulent at all. The river was huge. I was blowing along the canyon walls going up and down up and down ..goin high in the sky and down low to the river and I was calling out in a strange language..(that I dont remember how it went now). But I know I was calling and calling in the language for all to hear. But no one was around. Then I spotted a basket of loaves of bread on top of a bolder next to the river. I forgot how many there were. But I dove down to grab the basket handle when the man I was swimming with (racing) jumped out from behind the boulder and grabbed it at the same time I did. We must of been racing to get that basket of bread. I laughed when I grabbed it because he wouldnt let go and when I blow myself back up to the sky he was hanging on to the bottom of the basket and wouldnt let go. Then I said ok ..ok..I will only take one loaf of bread ..you can have the rest. I reached down into the basket and took one loaf and the let go of the basket and the man and the basket fell from the sky and into the river. Then I woke up. (when I woke up..I was thinking to myself ..what a mean thing to do..let go of it and let him fall into the river like that)

I remember someone saying that they think that was a glimps of my past. What I dont understand is ..how can that be..how can I be a human flesh and then turn into Wind. But then again..I dont know much about the dream world and the symbolism of it all.

Animalspirits..I didnt know that moving backwards meant that. Thats so interesting. Sounds like your more at home under water with the ocean life too.
Susi..Oh how I wish that was still true today..that we can breath under water..i would be living in the ocean myself.
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own. ~Savage~

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13740
Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 7:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The last part of a long dream is all I can recall at this time.

I felt I knew who the two people were in this episode but the images were blurred and the clothes seemed to be not of this era or world. I sense the male had on white and the female had a flowing sorta shimmering white garment as well.
I felt great love between the two. The female handed something to the male. He seemed to be sitting down and
wouldn't look up because he seemed to want to express or talk to her and was unable to find the words. She handed him a package. It seemed to be a couple of tablets and perhaps some pictures wrapped up in white paper but I couldn't see through it as to what it was. (this is all fuzzy in my mind). He took the package and she projected te thought that answers were there to be deciphered. The love was always there but the answers weren't.

sahgwa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 477
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had 3 doozies of dreams in a row last night. It was 3 hrs ago lets see if I can remember.
The most impactful one was UFO related.
I woke up in my bed (in the dream) and there were flashing lights on the wall coming from the window. Red, blue, and maybe some green and white mostly, quick flashes. And I got so scared like frozen. I told myself its probably nothing and tried to turn over. But I couldnt move. It was like a weight in my brain controlling my thoughts and not letting them get to my muscles. Eventually I managed to turn over, and the whole time there is some kind of noise, either a beeping or a humming I can't remember now. But I turn over and look out the window and instead of a UFO like I thought it was a bunch , like 30 construction vehicles all packed in my tiny cul de sac and all the operators were looking up at me. It was bizarre.

The next dream I was somehow hanging out with a young Harrison Ford, and a carrie fisher sort of actress, and we were in some kind of ship or metal corridored area that was really gross. What made it gross is there were human entrails and body parts connected up together, by type, and they were sentient.
I remember crawling up a rope made from eyeballs and eye string nerves all the while the rope is looking at me and some pieces are talking and laughing. It was disgusting. Lots of green slime everywhere.

The third one I cant' remember now . Bizarre no?

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 978
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

thanks for the dream, mama shine (13740) :-) from a kabbalistic (tarot imagery) point of view -- visually, your dream sounds like the High Priestess communicating with the Emperor (or them trying to communicate . . .)

Given that the High Priestess and Emperor are what may be considered archetypical images . . . one wonders how many couples and/or individuals are having a similar experience?

A very special dream Mama Shine when you dream a dream with meaning for others as well as yourself. I feel that way about some of the songs I write. It is those songs that I feel most impelled to share.

to me ... love is connection ... to the extent that we sever connections w/ourselves and others -- that is the antithesis of love. That the Emperior and High Priestess feel love -- it means that their connection is not cut -- but rather that the ability to communicate is not at the level they may feel is necessary.

Now I am curious -- will the High Priestess' tablets and pictures help the Emperor take the next step?
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13759
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 6:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue,

I've missed you...you are so wise
and observant, all wrapped up with love
in your heart. That's an interesting interpretation and I smiled as I read it.

The "Emperor" did not raise his head to look
directly at the "High Priestess". She loved him
unconditionally but he wouldn't speak and may have had tears in his eyes or a look of confusion. I felt she wouldn't press him to look at her until he felt comfortable doing so.

Thank you for noticing the dream.

sahgwa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 483
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 6:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i thought it was interesting too mama. kind of emotional in one of those surreal ways. thanks for sharing :-) maybe it was about different parts of your subconscious too. like they both represent an issue in you or part of you. like you still feel the need to tell someone something.

Buddie

Post Number: 4068
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 6:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream this week where
Gabriel was the Father of Jesus
I think sometimes my focus point
carries into my dreams :-)
The Earth Laughs In Flowers..
Ralph Waldo Emerson

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 981
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

makes sense to me, buddie. Gabriel communicates God's message. Jesus communicated God's message.

Perhaps the dream meant "father" of Jesus' spiritual self (his soul). Perhaps Jesus was/is a manifestation of all/part of Gabriel's soul. Edgar Cayce said Mary, Jesus' mother, was Jesus' twinsoul (meaning essentially they were the same soul divided and manifest in two individual bodies). Thus it wld make sense for Gabriel to 'appear' to Mary announcing the upcoming conception and birth of Jesus (her twinsoul).

just read your kind comments, mama. I miss you and others in our community here as well and try to participate as much as I am able.

(Message edited by jennyblue on February 26, 2011)
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

animalspirits

Post Number: 9621
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

blue,

That doesn't work for me. I am not a Christian.

~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

Buddie

Post Number: 4071
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 7:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi blue..
Thanks part of me relates to that
I trust your feeling better :-)
The Earth Laughs In Flowers..
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mama Shine

Post Number: 13834
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - 7:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In a portion of a dream early this morning my deceased Mama was talking to me and was telling
me that it is now mandatory that everyone get a hepatitis shot. I can't translate the details as of yet but in the dream I was not happy about it. She said I wouldn't have the choice. I had that sinking feeling I had when I tried to not evacuate storms and they came with the bullhorns and badges and forced us out.

sahgwa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 495
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

They technically have no legal right to force you out of your home. they can make it seem as if they do but if you stay they have no right to arrest you as it is your property and your will if you want to ride it out. They just count on the average person getting scared with their authoriteh and their guns and coercive language.

Buddie

Post Number: 4102
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2011 - 6:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Something happened last night
that I never had before..
maybe some of the past few days
conversations about fear and awakenings
etc. may have caused it or maybe because
lately before I go to sleep I focus on
my 3rd eye spot and watch images change
as I fall asleep..very calming btw :-)

I was sound asleep and a ball of
light as big as my head went into
my forehead with a crack so loud it
woke me up..I saw the ball of light