Archive through April 25, 2010 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through April 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 6946
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 2:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

MB,

Regarding your disturbing night:

Next time that happens: Surround you and anything else alive in your house in white light and tell whatever is in your home to leave and leave now...and be very forceful. Tell it/them that they are not welcome in your living space...and don't let the fear be felt by them.

See if that helps.
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

moonbeam
Advanced Member
Username: mia

Post Number: 333
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 5:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I will try that animalspirits. I know these things and should practice trying, and I guess I was just so shocked by the noise I didn't think straight. I wish I didn't react that way!

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 777
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 7:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

this is all i remember...a man done some horrible things...when confronted (he was old and had on a long robe)he cried, 'i was supposed to be abraham!'

i understood that to mean he was supposed to have a twin but for some reason the other twin didn't get born.

very weird but i felt it somehow was important.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

John_Doe420
Advanced Member
Username: john_doe420

Post Number: 400
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I "dreamed" that I saw an old friend and they informed me that someone wanted to harm me, because I had "busted them" and got them arrested...I said, I did no such thing....turns out I had reported to the cops one night that there was a vehicle with a loud booming stereo...but apparently that vehicle had been stolen, and the person riding inside was arrested and sent to jail, and apparently the were involved in some other heavier things...at any rate, the friend of this person wished to see me retaliated against, in a bad way.....also turns out that this person who stole the vehicle was an african american, and for some reason or another there was much fanfare and rallying on the part of black leaders surrounding this event...it was said that I had committed some grave racist injustice against this person, and in short time many in that community wished to see my head on a pike....I had to hide out for some time, but soon became sick of hiding, and decided I would do whatever i had to do, to get in contact with the leaders of the "black community" to plead the case that I had done no wrong, and it was this other person who was truly guilty of crimes and wished to harm me for bringing his crimes to light. Soon, I was indeed able to reach certain parties, explain myself to them, and change their minds, and was then embraced by hundreds or thousands for being a person seeking peace.

weird
Sonny: Do you think we were all created for a purpose? Id like to
think so. [looks at his hand] Denser alloy. My father gave it to
me. I think he wanted me to kill you.
-I Robot -2004

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 4004
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 1:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

WOW! Just WOW!

I don't know whether to hug you, of slap you!

Do you understand why I say that?

Think about it before you reply.

"dream", huh?

WHEW!
"In the end, only kindness matters."

John_Doe420
Advanced Member

Post Number: 412
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AH...what a dream.

It was night, we were looking at the stars, and to our horror a "galaxy" or cluster of stars became bright for a moment, like an eye in the sky....at first it was pretty....but something curious...as this thing would "pulse", another "pulse" of light would come up from the earth and shoot back in the direction of this "galaxy", which would cause it to light up again....

quickly, things began to take place....as this galaxy would pulse, a wave would strike the earth and burn the mountains, burn up the trees, in an increasingly frequent pattern....the news on tv, radio, was dire....this was "it".....the end was coming....people were insane with panic....things were moving quickly....I told a group of people we needed to get to a basement somewhere large....we decided on the local hospital (where i work) as it has large underground area.....one moment my children were with me, the next they were gone...someone told me that someone had thought it best to take them on a plane somewhere safe....which i instantly knew was a grave mistake, and I was furious and heartbroken that I had probably lost my children.

The cosmic storms got worse...everything around was burning....we were watching from a secure location....there was a moment of pure horror when we saw a creature, easily ten or twenty stories tall, humaniod, was lumbering down the road smashing everything in its path with its mighty fists...a red glow bathed everything around....

we all felt that we would all die soon....what could we do? We looked to one another to see if we could come up with some meager weaponry and supplies to combat these "things" and survive....

all the sudden, just outside where we were, was a white flash of light...this is hard to explain....apparently there was a group in another "dimension" that was there to help us, but they required us to "help them" come through to our world....they had a device that would emit a brilliant white line of horizontal light, and they would all line up in a row, and a group of US would have to stand in the shine of this light and reach out and "pull" these other folks through to our side.

After I, and a small group helping me, did this, it was explained what we were going to have to do....there was a point here where it must be noted another type of "creature" was emerging, like a giant "blob" that could move through the ductwork of a building and fill up all gaps, which had terrible eyes covering its entire volume....

anyway, it was explained to us that those of us that "helped" the others through were "chosen" somehow or another, and that we were designated "new identities"...we would be the "special team" which would save the rest of the world....almost "superhero"-ish if you will....I was given a new "superhero" name, which started with "E", and a new "regular" name, also starting with "E", Eric I believe....my new "suit" had an "Eagle" (again with the E) theme, and had armpads and gloves made of very strong but relatively light metal, and sharp blades which were stored under the wings on my back.

The dream ended just before we were to "move out" and begin what needed to be done....

I cannot say why i dreamed that...i dont read comics, i dont watch much television, and the room was completely dark and quiet where I slept.
-I Robot -2004

inquest
Username: batman

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 4:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a really nice dream last night... I was feeding birds! Hehe!!

There were many of them, but only small ones... Sparrows, parrots... This was crazy!

I enjoyed it a lot...

Second Wind

Post Number: 4219
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 2:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed that there was some kind of attack going to take place.

"Emergency Alert" sirens began sounding, and messages were being broadcast to the public, but I could not tell what they were saying. It was mostly unintelligible.

People in the downtown area were rushing about, preparing for something.

I would ask people, "What's going on?"

Nobody really knew, they just all kept saying, "We've got to prepare!!"

John_Doe420
Advanced Member

Post Number: 443
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 2:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hmm perhaps we were in the same dream world SW...that was a lot like mine, at least in that context.
-I Robot -2004

Second Wind

Post Number: 4224
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 3:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I swear to you, fort, I did NOT read your dream before I posted.

I just quickly came to the thread to post my dream before I forgot to do so.

I just now read the first few lines of your dream. I am now going to read the rest.

John_Doe420
Advanced Member

Post Number: 445
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 3:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

seriously??? you're kidding! i really thought you had read mine first.....hahaha
-I Robot -2004

Second Wind

Post Number: 4225
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 3:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow.

Fascinating.

The other part I forgot to post about my dream, was that, somehow part of the preparations that were taking place, was people bringing things, as "donations to the needy" or something, and piling them up in parking lots, and covering up the piles with big tarps.

People were bringing their most prized possessions......

Hmmmmmmm........to say the least.

Second Wind

Post Number: 4226
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 3:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No, fortie. I had not.

Now, I know that you would normally expect that I would have read your dream first, because I usually do waste no time in reading your dreams that you post. I have not missed many of them.

But this time, I didn't. It was like I was in a hurry to post my dream. I have so many bizarre dreams that I never post. I have no idea why I felt so compelled to post this one.

Are you infiltrating my dreams, fortie?

Second Wind

Post Number: 4238
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 4:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John_Doe420
Advanced Member

Post Number: 446
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 5:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

well i dont know sw, but i do think that we share something.
-I Robot -2004

man in
Username: thirdpal

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 9:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a great dream this morning. Was sad to wake up. I was hanging out at an apartment with Mary Louise Parker and a couple of other women. I suspect these "couple of other women" are my guides. There are often 2 women of significance in my dreams, though they never look the same. Anyhow, Mary told me she was in love with me and wanted me to move in with her. She was in the process of moving, and I helped along with another fellow who happened to be Neil Young. So, I moved in, and after everything was in place I had an extended conversation with Neil. Man, I did not want to wake up from that.

John_Doe420
Advanced Member

Post Number: 463
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 9:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yesterday.

Dreamed, as always, lost my car somewhere in town, couldnt locate it, began walking through town on foot...was nervous, inner city, wayward characters....approached one....he was friendly, he said his religion was something to do with african american heritage and space travel...i told him i thought i used to be black in a past life...(i dont, but in the dream i did).

I kept on walking...considered stealing a car from a car lot...couldnt find one....kept walking down the street, down a hill...as usual, the "outside" I was walking in became transformed into an "inside" area with walls and a ceiling...and eventually became a Costco or Walmart or something....I picked up a giant package of paper towels, but the side was ripped and I just could not get those suckers (the rolls) to stay in the package...kept dropping them....

For some reason I got into trouble with the mall (yes now it was a mall) security, and my punishment was being locked in a room and forced to observe the process they use when they slaughter pigs, step by step. It was quite disturbing...there were these two or three giant sized pigs in a sort-of round walled in area...they had been skinned alive, and were just running around screaming. Was shown various other grotesque sights.

After this was done, they made us wear face masks, and sent us one by one through this smallish tube, just big enough to get down on ones hands and knees on a conveyor belt and be sent through this white tube that had sprayers inside that constantly sprayed out some kind of disinfectant, so much it almost drowned you....once we came out the other end we could leave.
-I Robot -2004

Bob Friedman
Username: bobufo

Post Number: 3987
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

last night I dreamt of tomatos as big as beach-balls, but more flat and lumpy than regular ones, and they were left off on the side of the road to be picked up by some trucks to get them before they rotted. and I had touched one and noticed a soft spot, and it looked red and nice, but was worried about them. it was a vivid dream, and strange, indeed!
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

John_Doe420
Advanced Member

Post Number: 466
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 1:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Then today I had a dream where these very sharp fish-hooks would seemingly fly out of nowhere, and hook themselves through the ends of my fingers all the way through, and pull so tightly i thought my fingers would be ripped off...i'd try and pull on the line to reduce the slack and take off some of the immense pressure, but whatever was pulling the strings was just too strong and i'd tire out and just let it nearly rip me to pieces while trying deperately to rip them out of the end of my fingers....then they'd simply come again and hook through my lips and my face....

i found that if i could clear my mind, blank it out, the hooks would slow down their rushing towards me or vanish altogether...but i could never hold my mind in a blank state for more than a few seconds, and when a thought would enter my head the hooks would fly back at me from somewhere and begin piercing me and yanking my flesh from all directions.
-I Robot -2004

animalspirits

Post Number: 7078
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 7:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whippersnapper,

Who is jerking your chain?

ma

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 7079
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 7:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob,

I am sorry...but all I could think of was the movie, "The Killer Tomatoes."

What have you done to make their list?

~Yotee Coyote

Skin Shed Mon
Username: shedmyskin

Post Number: 2814
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 5:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had the strangest thing happen in a dream last night.. This has never happened before.

I was dreaming that I had called into a local sports talk show on the radio and made a joke. Kind of a prank phone call. I can't even remember what I said. However I woke myself up laughing hysterically at 3:30am. Woke my girlfriend up, she was like omg whats wrong? I said I am laughing and I can't stop. So she started laughing...lol finally I controlled myself said goodnight and rolled over back to sleep.

It was the hardest laugh I have had in a long time. So very strange!
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death. -Anne Frank

animalspirits

Post Number: 7088
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 5:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SSM,

Did you feel better after the laugh?

~Yotee Coyote

inquest

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 6:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you for this enjoyable post Skin Shed Mon

man in

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 9:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Skin, did you ask if Amanda Hugnkiss was there?

man in

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 9:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a peculiar dream of a friend a couple of nights ago and I don't quite know how to interpret it. Short dream, here it goes.

I dreamed I saw a tomato plant with small pear shape tomatoes that were purple black. The plant transformed into Sharon (former lover -haven't seen her in 33 years, but we still email). She was nude and where the tomatoes were there were greenish black stains. It was disturbing to me. I woke up. As I was thinking about the dream later yesterday I thought of moles, cancerous moles.
I want to tell her about it, so she can check herself, on the other hand it may just be the dream of a fool and would just upset her, or worry her for no good reason.

animalspirits

Post Number: 7095
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 5:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

man in,

Tell her to get herself checked out. You don't have to recount the dream to her, just suggest that she see a dermatologist soon.

~Yotee Coyote

Skin Shed Mon
Username: shedmyskin

Post Number: 2815
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 8:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS, yes I did! slept like a baby for another couple hours.

me and the g/f have been joking about it for a couple days now, lol.

man in, haha I can't remember what I asked, but I remember it was something kind of corny that only I found funny....apparently VERY funny.
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death. -Anne Frank

animalspirits

Post Number: 7096
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SSM,

Take the dream as a gift. Sometimes dreams are meant to help us help in some respect.

Don't over analyze it.

~Yotee Coyote

man in

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 8:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks animalspirits. I'll do that.

inquest

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 5:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Strange dream last night

We went to the hospital to do some checks with the whole family, and there was this guy chasing me, trying to kill me...he was like a vodoo guy, and even when stopped/killed by someone he would keep getting up and going after me... His eyes were mad!

Then I woke up, happy not to be in this ever-chased state..

animalspirits

Post Number: 7116
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 7:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

inquest,

I take it that you did not know this man.

See if you can figure out what he was trying to kill. Did all those people have something in common with you?

~Yotee Coyote

inquest

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 7:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, he was trying to kill me - but more specifically hmmm I would say my heart - not my 'head'!

The other people were my family, in the waiting room, waiting for some of us to finish the medical checks - it was a thin telescopic ironed stick

There were people in a classroom - one of them gave me a weapon to fight this guy...

Well, as this dream appeared in my late phase of sleep, I will try to see what would appear in such a sleep period.

I thank you

-BRE-
Advanced Member
Username: erbium

Post Number: 345
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 8:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

inquest, I too recently had a series of dreams where I was under attack by "demons" I could tell by there eyes and horrific appearance. One was trying to gain entry via the top of my head, my only weapon was prayer, and it was trying to stop me from praying, but I continued and it all stopped. Then the next dream was of a battle with demons once again and my reaction was the same to recite "Hail Mary" and it too tried to stop me but I continued, then after countless prayers the demons where released and the person returned to normal.
Time is of the essence, bless someone with the warmth of your presence. -Me-

man in

Post Number: 88
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just noticed Bob had a tomato dream. Hmmmmm!!!

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 4928
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sigh. I don't really know where else to put this. I'll call it a dream, but I was out of body almost all night time travelling. I went back to the cretaceous period as well as far forward to the future to see how humans developed. It was really cool to play with the cretaceous creatures because I knew I was not physical and they couldn't hurt me.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4929
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 1:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, and I'll add that I got a "tour" of many human really ancient civilizations that were wiped out without a trace, as well as humanity's future as a truly interdimensional species. Yikes. And I might add that this happened after asking my "aliens" for an experience in full normal waking consciousness.

man in
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 2:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well I'd like to heat more details SC.

Paul
Advanced Member
Username: bingo

Post Number: 204
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Me too, especially about humanity's future as an interdimensional species.
"There was a farmer had a dog..."
- Everybody ... sing along now ...

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 11397
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 6:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A all in one scene that woke me up.

I was sitting at my old white piano that
Katrina destroyed but I was still in New Orleans.
Bonnie was sitting on the bench with me. I could
see the old shopping mall near by...which wasn't
possible in real life. Then I saw an adolescent lad. He had on pants that came to around the calf of his leg,tied at the waist with a rope and had no shirt on..from another time, I guess and he was
tugging a goat looking creature but it was weird looking had a thick neck I want to say a bison..no... a cow like or goat...I'm visualizing..oh well..it was an eerie white color and it didn't want to be in the lead or rope he had on it. Then my father in law got on the scene..he passed in 1994 and said to look out and a huge golden light thing appeared in the sky and he was so excited. Then I heard someone say now lets all show and tell. This all appeared at once and I woke up. Then I went back to sleep.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

allen
Username: eastsider01

Post Number: 1824
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 6:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wow, MS. That was quite a scene!

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 747
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 7:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sad to hear about the piano, mama shine. for some reason, i have you and pianos tied together in my mind. you have another one that you play now, i hope.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .

animalspirits

Post Number: 7158
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 7:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

Which was it? Bison, Cow, or Goat?

Trust your instincts. Which came to you first as you were reading this post?

~Yotee Coyote

Mama Shine

Post Number: 11398
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 7:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS,

Goat, but a weird looking one.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 11399
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 7:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

blue,

Yes, I got another one my house was gutted after the flood but a piano was necessary for
my well being...still haven't replaced much
furniture. Thanks for asking.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4930
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 8:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

MS,
You have such interesting dreams. I know what you mean about some animal not quite looking like itself in a dream.

OK. In my experience I kept going farther into the future and interacting with the humans that I found there. To try to remember it all is as difficult as trying to remember every experience from a day. I do remember that I had some kind of guiding force with me during the experiences, and that I was asked to analyze each of the civilizations. What was clearest to me, was that untimately a civilization was judged based on the way that it considered and cared for its animals. When I got to the end of the experience, I found myself standing in a large stone manor house. As I stood there I knew I was waiting for the "people." I saw at a distance a group of shadows and lights approaching me. They gradually resolved into human form, but they floated rather than walked. I talked with them a while, and then I said to them, "this isn't really what you look like, is it?" They said, "no," and then I watched as they resolved into something else, but I got the impression that even that appearance wasn't quite "real."

John_Doe420

Post Number: 512
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 8:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I was a participant on a reality television game show, with about four others, a couple of them celebrities...or maybe I was the only "regular joe" there among celebrities....we had the typical "challenges" and I would tend to smoke every other person on each challenge, so I was getting to the point where I was sure I was going to win the whole thing, but for some reason, just before the last challenge I blew it in a very odd way. Let me say before the last challenge it was like I was in control of the dream but as the end approached, it turned into one of those dreams i was just "watching"....

for some reason, on the day of the final challenge, I watched myself walk straight out of the house we all stayed in with a newspaper in my hand...there was some fellow on the front page, politician or something....the whole house watched in disbelief as I began shouting at the top of my lungs how this "politician" (or whatever he was) was actually a CIA plant, and that the United States government was doing this and that and all sorts of (what would be considered) "conspiracy theories"....

it was almost as if i was sabotage-ing myself...although I can't figure whether it was on purpose or whether I had been "programmed" to do this at a specific time.....I knew that I would be thrown out (as this house was located in a popular community and people were hearing what I was saying)...and ultimately I was thrown out, as I figured.

hard one to figure.
-I Robot -2004

animalspirits

Post Number: 7159
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama,

Goat has the ability to maintain its balance in dangerous/difficult situations. It can walk up cliffs where few animals dare to thread. It also has the ability to remove guilt or guilty feelings.

Go back and look at the dream with this context for goat and see if it makes more sense to you.

~Yotee Coyote

Mama Shine

Post Number: 11400
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS,

Thank you, I will.

animalspirits

Post Number: 7180
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 9:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross,

It seems that they decided to grant you your wish. It sounds like an incredible experience.

~Yotee Coyote

Mama Shine

Post Number: 11428
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a strange dream the other night similar
to a dream I had years ago. The one years ago had me flying over a grave yard and groups of people were acting out skits over each grave.
Complicated...interesting...I won't go into it.

Anyway the one I had the other night had me
visiting at least 10 or more people I have
known in my life..some dead, some god knows
where. I had on a beautiful white waltz length
gown and would tell them stuff. Sometimes I
would clip old jewelry like vintage ear rings
on my dress and tell all kinds of history. Some
tried to touch me and I'd spin and twirl and
use a white veil and pretend I was a bride or
something. I left them all probably wondering
wtf.....lol

(Message edited by mama_shine on March 27, 2010)

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 2788
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 3:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I love that dream :-)

I dreamed of tweezers..
yup a red pair of tweezers that
I found and I took possession of..
then I remembered my tweezers in real
life are blue..but I think kept the red
ones anyway

buu
Username: buu

Post Number: 1357
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Been thinking about multilocating in dreams lately. I do this occasionally without giving it much thought because it's like what you see on TV happening with the camera.

You're looking at something in front of you, maybe something that you're trying to make sense of, suddenly the "camera" pans out of your initial point of view and over to the side to view yourself and the situation in the third person, so to speak.

It's weird how it happens like that. This is not something that typically happens when I am awake.

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 2817
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 2:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buu I can relate to that ..
I felt I was stealing once I
realized mine were blue..
eventhough I 'Found' the Red ones :-)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4936
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS,
Sorry, I've been busy doing taxes lately and haven't checked back. Yes, I think I was shown and experienced something pretty amazing. It's funny that in dealing with them, you never get what you expect.

Second Wind

Post Number: 4470
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 1:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a bunch of weird dreams before waking up today.

Among others, I dreamed that I was observing JD420 being arrested for some sort of drug offense.

It was night, there were police car lights everywhere, and a crowd of people, and there was fort, wearing a long-sleeved flannel plaid shirt, with his hands behind him, being handcuffed. He had buzzed his hair, or almost buzzed, and in my dream, he seemed much heavier than I remember him from his pics, though it has been a while since I have seen any.

I feel sure that I dreamed this, because I had gone to sleep while watching coverage of the mine disaster, and had fort on my mind due to that.

fortie, take care of yourself please!

John_Doe420

Post Number: 548
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 1:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LOL

well that's not a possibility..but to be fair I have those same types of dreams frequently....

now back in my stupid days I had one particular run-in with the law that rattled me enough to immediately change many habits of mine...though it was pretty messed up how that situation took place and all the resulting bs that came from it, over nothing really...

I am one of those folks who tend to be followed by the cops all the way up the highway for no apparent reason other than to try and get me to screw up somehow so they can nail me....not sure what i do to cause that attitude in them...but it is frequent....one cop car was following me so closely a while back that i decided i was going to slam on my brakes where my spot was to turn onto the parking lot here at work and the dumb*ss almost hit me right in the tail end....now THAT would have been funny...god help them if they ever do something that stupid.
-I Robot -2004

Second Wind

Post Number: 4472
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 2:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Like I said, take care of yourself. Speaking from experience, a rear-end crash, even if it "seems" minor, can cause neck injuries that you will deal with for many years, if not for life.

Fortie, do you have any recent photos of you and your kids and wife, anywhere other than facebook, or myspace?

I hate those sites, for several reasons, I really don't want to go to them....but, I miss being able to see your vids and pics.

Second Wind

Post Number: 4475
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 3:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

JD, why do you have PMs disabled?

I got yours, but I can't send you a reply by PM.

?????

Second Wind

Post Number: 4476
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 3:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

TY!

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 941
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 6:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream that homes were bursting into flames but I did not know the reason for this, was on east coast.Not every one either?

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4938
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 9:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a cool experience last night. I saw that the past and the future were simply constructs attempting to link an infinite series of "nows." Then I was given a sort of "lecture" about the nature of imagination, it's true purpose, and the corruption of it by the human ego, which appeared as a monster. That's the best I can explain it, because it wasn't simply "seeing" or "hearing" anything it was a huge gestalt package, that came as a deep knowing rather than thinking. At the end of the experience I saw a flash of blinding white light, and then just peace.

moonbeam
Advanced Member

Post Number: 432
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 9:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross, this flash, did it remind you of a very bright camara flash going off? I have seen this before.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4939
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 4:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

MB, Yes, it did look like that. But I usually see some many images and lightshows as a part of my normal world that it didn't seem all that unusual. And I didn't lose consciousness after the flash but simply moved into a deep sense of peace and stillness.

moonbeam
Advanced Member

Post Number: 437
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 8:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC, You say you had a "cool experience last night". Was this in a dream or were you awake?

I have seen a flash before and felt peaceful when it happened, but wondered if I missed something. It just happened and then gone but it lit the whole room like a camara flash. This happened several times. I could have experienced missing time but didn't think to look when it happened, thought about it later.

Who was giving you the lecture? The collective consciousness? What other kinds of lightshows do you experience?

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4940
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 8:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Gosh, MB, where to start?? OK, first I was awake. But sometimes when I have these things happen and I don't know where to post them, they end up in the dreams section.

Who gave the lecture? I don't know. I can say that many times in this incarnation, I've found myself in for want of a better description, a kind of state in between waking and sleep where I go to school. Sometimes I've been sitting in actual classes with other students, and other times I may have relived the end of a past life and am going through a life review and "someone" is asking me questions.

On the lightshows, I've seen many things in meditation, including the "spiritual eye," and flashes of color, to faces and things that look like videos unfolding that I simply watch without comment or trying to impute meaning. Often, there are sounds and voices that accompany the visual affects.

I've also seen spinning light tunnels form at the third eye and move through that tunnel to either a lucid dream or out of body experience.

I associate that sense of peace, or simply "being" as a state where I'm experiencing soul energy.

I hope this answered you question. If not, there are quite a few very experienced people here who can help.

moonbeam
Advanced Member

Post Number: 439
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 9:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh you did just fine SC! I do this too! I see faces and sometimes they are coming toward me or I am moving past them. I sometimes see the stars and I go through a tunnel like hole to get there , past the clouds. I see a pin dot light and if I follow it I can go into it and see people, rooms, places etc. Sometimes it is like looking through a raindrop or maybe like a reflection on a brass doorknob, kinda distorted but definitely there. Other times I see a white blue light and I can go into it.

Once, I could see these people on a boat in a very rough sea and I was trying to help them. I was sure one person was aware of me.

I also can see three beings shadows who watch over me. I can see them move around and it is as if they are looking down at me. I think they may be my guides and have always been with me. Their outlines look like you would imagine the greys to look. Thin and delicate, large heads. I have also seen loved ones that have passed.

Thank you SC! It is good you told me these things. Makes me feel not so alone!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4941
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 9:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Awe, cool, MB. I'm glad I could give you some useful information. From what I've experienced, the white dot that you follow is likely some manifestation of the five pointed white star that sits in the center of the spiritual eye if it is perceived perfectly. But, really, we are talking about perceiving things that are beyond the "normal" human range of perception and that input can vary from human to human. For example, if there is a spirit in the room, some humans may see it, others may hear it, others may feel it in some way. It is the same spirit, but it gets translated into some perception of the basic human five senses depending on the "equipment" of the perceiver. And, yes, it does help when another human says, I see that too.

John_Doe420

Post Number: 556
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 8:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

not so much a dream...but, the other day, somewhere around 5am, while I was supposed to be asleep, apparently I was busy posting one single word on Twitter, the memory of which completely escaped me...i did not know anything about it until my fiance asked "why did you post this?", to which I had no answer....a single word....

"Help"
-I Robot -2004

Alen
Username: slippywhnwet

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 9:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I recommend you take a break
I'm having coffee
What are you havin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQPN3UKQM-U

I'll buy

animalspirits

Post Number: 7362
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

JD,

Yeah, you gotta watch what you post on Twitter. It is like a disease.

Perhaps you were calling for help to stop you from posting tweets.

Wish you could recall what you were dreaming about when you posted it.

~Yotee Coyote

mthood
Intermediate Member
Username: mthood

Post Number: 144
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a great uncle that past away about 1 and a half years ago. I had forgotten I had a dream about him until today, where it was shaken loose.

A long story short is that my great uncle did very well for himself, both professionally and financially. Up to the point of him passing, he made it known that much of the family would get a certain dollar amount of his wealth. Well, he changed his will two months before he passed and left me and a few others out, with no real explanation. The money didn't bother me, I just wondered why he singled me and a few other out.

Back to the dream. In fact, it was not a dream about him, he intruded in on my dream in the company of another older man I didn't recognize. Both were dressed in suits and ties as they came up to me. My uncle asked my why everyone was so upset over the money. I remember telling him that it wasn't the money, but the perception that certain people were not "good enough", or that there was some kind of unknown animosity towards them.

The other gentlemen in his company turned to him and said, "See, I told you." They walked right back out of my dream.
“There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot.”

John_Doe420

Post Number: 557
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

honestly, I have probably posted on there less than a dozen times in like a year...so believe me, I'm not a chronic tweeter or whatever it's called
-I Robot -2004

Second Wind

Post Number: 4491
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

JD, do you feel in need of "help"???

John_Doe420

Post Number: 558
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Perhaps mt, if I may, maybe it is that you misinterpret his intentions in leaving you out....could it be that he did so to protect you from the money possibly? I know I've witnessed pesonally what such things do to families upon the event of a death...it really shows peoples true colors and hidden animosities towards one another...perhaps it was that he was doing you a favor....i could be wrong.
-I Robot -2004