Archive through July 11, 2008 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » John Nash & the Visitors » Archive through July 11, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Da'an
Username: daan

Post Number: 814
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

here it is
my thread that
is dedicated to
john nash. i admire
the man for his
intellect.

"""""""
"UP"
"""""""

Da'an

Post Number: 867
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

nash.

i was there.

"""""""
"UP"
"""""""

Puppet
Username: puppet

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 1:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have had experiences similar to John Nash's with newsletter messages that seem to be directed at me. More convincingly in fact is when the visitors, as part of a telepathic conversation, make me change the television channel now and then and each time what is displayed on the next channel fits in either as theirs or my own next statement. It most definitely comes from the outside.

It is though my impression that the visitors do not necessarily produce the information themselves. They simply make aware of particular texts that are read out of context at the right moments such that they produce the intended meaning in combination with various sorts of mind control.

I tend to believe that these influences come from UFO's as among others I have seen three UFO's in less than two years since this started. I have however not had any third degree contact. They have also most of the time claimed to be UFO's.

I have contact to doctors, who call it a psychosis, possibly schizophrenia and I do take some drugs against it.

Last year was very hard, I was 100% in their control and was hospitalized twice. It has been slowly disappearing this year and is now almost gone. Against odds I have been able to keep my job and have been working normally in the daytime, while in the nights they have been very hard to me.

They are both secretive and deceptive, systematically building up delusions. Nevertheless, I will try to share some of what they have said that I still believe in to some extent.

A part of what they did was mobbing me with doomsday scenarios. A short version of some of the most important they have been saying:

- We are a dangerous species, primarily for ourselves.
- This will worsen over time unless something is done as the direction of human evolution in our current society is that we are becoming more psychopathic. This is according to their experience a much larger threat than becoming less intelligent.
- We will not be allowed to leave the solar system unless we genetically modify ourselves to become less dangerous.

The second message really was hard to get out of them last year. It was expressed in the hard way: it has to be the good people who get children.

Da'an

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Friday, October 06, 2006 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

nash, i was actually in earth orbit in the 1950s
"""""""
"UP"
"""""""

Da'an

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Friday, October 06, 2006 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

briefly, as in a short 500 mile hop
as opposed to total newtonian orbit
"""""""
"UP"
"""""""

Da'an

Post Number: 1266
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2006 - 1:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the north korean nuke was much more fun to
post about when i thought that maybe they
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061016/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_nkorea_test
had exploded a big device that was basically
non-nuclear.
SAINT CONSTANTINE WAS THE FIRST BYZANTINE OF
ROMAN BLOODLINE, IN AUGUST ROMAN ANNALs

Da'an

Post Number: 1454
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

kerry wants to run for 2oo8

CONSTANTiNE TRUELY was THE FiRST BYZANTiNE
EMPEROR in AUGUST ROMAN ANNALs and ROLLs

Stephen in AZ
Username: stephenm

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 8:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

Wanderer62
Username: kate_k

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2006 - 8:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I haven't been back to these message boards in about three years. I posted at the beginning of this thread and then disappeared into cyber space.

I first began hearing voices after reading Whitley Strieber's book COMMUNION. It was sometime after I reached out to the Visitor's in my mind offering to help however I could. The voices were primarily benevolent for ten years, not interfering much in my life. I didn't become an out and out schizophrenic until ten years later. That was over eight years ago.

The first three years were hellish but I survived. Then after a third psychotic break I began taking the anti-psychotic meds regularly. I didn't recover right away. There were several years of depression and struggle but now I'm starting to return to a feeling a safety again and am hopeful the I will continue to recover.

I still believe that the Visitors or some other sentient species can induce mental illness. Biochemically/telepathically. I'm still not sure why yet but I lean strongly towards the belief that they are ill themselves. Some people may be more sensitive to them than others. This may be a genetic predisposition. But they are also methodical creatures. They do plan and organize. To me, their sickness is evident in that they rely on secrecy and manipulation. They have the capacity to be open and upfront but they usually pull back.

I still have voices but they are mostly benevolent once again. Ironically, years of torture (and believe me schizophrenics experience torture) left me relying on patience and perseverence to get through it. I've learned to return to the Buddhist concept of lovingkindness and Jesus' command to love your enemies no matter what. This has helped me a great deal and I no longer feel resentful. I do believe that they need to accept responsibility and so I encourage them, but ultimately they have to decide and act for themselves. I think in time they will and life on Earth will grow more peaceful. Meanwhile I pray.

slw
Username: slw

Post Number: 575
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2006 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wanderer, You and I agree on inducement abilities by the visitors. They are great manipulators and cause many problems in peoples lives. They are not the loving creatures and angels that some people think. At least not in my case.

I'm glad that you've got your illness under control. Welcome, and I hope to see more of you here. Meanwhile, I pray, too!

Wanderer62

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, December 31, 2006 - 7:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Slw,

Thanks for the welcome.

It's good to know that someone else believes this and it's good to be a part of a forum where people can discuss these supernatural beings. I never talk about my belief in alien life, I just know they exist because I live with them. But it is good to find some like minded people. I hate all this secrecy that they instill in us. I want contact to be out in the open, for people like us to have some credibility. I don't know if that will be possible in my lifetime so I've learned to accept their existence while not delving into trying to prove it.

Still, it is amazing. Most people say there's been no contact and no proof that other sentient beings exist but the truth is there's been contact for a long time, it's just been on their terms and not ours. Psychic and secret. Human/alien psychology figures into this contact strongly. They can thoroughly go over our psyches anytime, anyplace but we can't enter them and study them. They are hard to get to know and I know that this is done deliberately. It gives them the perpetual upper hand.

But I do know this, that though they have the capacity to be evil, they are not essentially evil. I believe they can heal. My voices have always been a mixture of good and bad and the goodness I've experienced has made me hopeful.

phoenix999
Username: numen

Post Number: 525
Posted on Monday, January 01, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wanderer62, I believe you are bearing one of the most difficult crosses that a human can bear. You have my utmost respect and admiration in what must be your very courageous path.

Malcolm X's mom went mad after they burned crosses on her lawn for years, culminating in murdering her husband and taking all her children away.
"If I've made a mistake, do you think God will make a mistake? God will take care of things." -
- Padre Pio -
"I'm a mystery to myself"

Wanderer62

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 01, 2007 - 9:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

phoenix999, thank you. It used to be incredibly difficult. I was in so much pain for years. It's such an isolating illness. I still don't have any off-line schizophrenic friends and I still isolate myself but, for now, I feel I've paid some dues and can start to rebuild my life.

I can only imagine what Malcolm X's mother must have gone through. Malcolm X must have been a very strong boy to eventually use that experience to become such a leader. A leader who in the end disavowed racism despite losing his father and mother so young to it. An individual who wasn't afraid to challenge people to think and feel more deeply. I wonder if his mother knew how important he became?

phoenix999
Username: numen

Post Number: 545
Posted on Monday, January 01, 2007 - 9:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm not sure, I could look through my books and see if I can find that info. I watched the movie again not that long ago, but I don't recall if that was mentioned.

You say you've paid some dues. There's a tendency with that kind of suffering and any social ostracism to internalize shame or look for some misdeed for which one is being punished. Maybe it's easier than suffering for no reason. But a disease like schizophrenia doesn't warrant the paying of dues.

In sickness there is innocence.

***Happy New Years!!!*** clink, clink - whistle - toot - Here's to your best year ever.
"If I've made a mistake, do you think God will make a mistake? God will take care of things." -
- Padre Pio -
"I'm a mystery to myself"

Wanderer62

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 - 9:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

May you have a great year phoenix! You obviously are a sweetheart. And very perceptive. When I was at my worst the voices told me I was the devil incarnate. Initially that seemed ridiculous but after much reinforcement the voices wore me down and I was so afraid. Now the voices say that I am a basically good person and that they are evil. I'm trying to convince them that they are sick, not evil and some of them agree. This is a relief. I think to believe in evil is to create and perpetuate it. There are evil intentions and deeds, no doubt, but the person behind it always has the seeds of goodness. There's always hope. And these beings can be wise and funny and loving. If I concentrated on how negative they also can be I would be lost in it. Love does conquer hate...eventually. But you've got to be sensible (that is take care of yourself, love yourself) and very patient with the process.

Someone on one of these threads said that Gandhi once said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Hate can't conquer hate and abusive measures just create more abuse. May it stop within individual minds and in the whole world. I wish we could all make a new year's resolution to stop tolerating violence this year.

Here's to a time when peace is the norm.

Da'an

Post Number: 1643
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

once again i state in terms of pansporia
i must keep an open mind concerning starvisitor
accounts and not be inherently dismissive.
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 1689
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

goto the threads about e.ts,
the nuclear club, iran...and
a hypothetical "saucer" crash
and all UC articles in
january of 2oo7 concerning the same!
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 1695
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.soul.org/Legend2.html
two sites that have our first POTUS quoted
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/divinead.html

the thread hashing over the "W" and the vision thing... is about to go more than south on this board!
"UP"

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 1:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 2:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by again...

Da'an

Post Number: 1781
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 1:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

russell's paradox, set theory?
pseudo-random numbers? atmospherics?
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5108
the baltic nuke story is important...
http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/2000/2749_strategy_for_americas.html

http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Div/Winchester/jhhs/math/humor/teachmth.html
..................!

(Message edited by da'an on March 22, 2007)
"UP"

Wanderer62

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hello Everyone, I suffer from schizophrenia and I just wanted to reopen the discussion about the connection between schizophrenia and other sentient life. I know, without any proof, that I am always in contact with alien lives but because I am ill I have little credibility. And yet my experience is the most meaningful thing about my existence. I know what delusions are because I survived them but these voices that I still hear are not delusions. I am not having aural hallucinations. I don't believe in human telepathy but I do believe in alien telepathy. These beings have no difficulty speaking to me and millions of other people. As far as I know they've been doing this for ages. But I still don't know why they are here or what they are trying to accomplish. I believe they are mentally ill and cause others to become mentally ill. This belief has led me to reaffirm another belief in a higher power, a power above these beings. There is still so much torment in the world but there is also so much good.

Many people suffering from schizophrenia believe that they are being watched 24/7. This may be because they are being watched 24/7, just not by other humans. That is, the paranoia is justified, it doesn't just come out of nowhere. But why do aliens watch us? Why do they interact with us? This I don't know. It is particularly disturbing in the case of children who suffer from schizophrenia. Why target children? Why target any of us?

I am no longer paranoid. I just co-exist with these mysterious beings but a part of me wants to understand them. In the beginning of my psychosis some of the voices said repeatedly "Wake up!" I had no idea what they were talking about but now that's the feeling I have, like I want to stop sleeping and really become aware as best I can.

I know they are concerned with evil in humans and in themselves. They both perpetuate it and combat it. Perhaps they really are like angels and devils fighting over individual souls and fighting over each others souls. The battle between good and evil is still alive in all of us, these beings just stoke the fire.

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 1087
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 1:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wanderer, you say many things that touch base with me emotionally. I also have voice that i don't hear "auditorily" so to speak, but they are there nevertheless.
...no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me, and no matter what they do there will never be another you...

Eminem

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 1:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

course we've discussed that before.
...no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me, and no matter what they do there will never be another you...

Eminem

Puppet

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 3:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I wonder whether Wanderer62 or others in a similar situation can give examples of:
- Proofs for themselves that this comes from the outside. (I know they are too smart to give solid evidence that one can pass on, but many cases of circumstantial evidence could also help.)
- Examples of possible real information obtained from the voices or other exterior influences. (I know that this is difficult to filter out between the lies, but please try.)
See for example my post #1 on this thread for inspiration.

Po
Advanced Member
Username: po_man_sings

Post Number: 337
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Here is the problem, Puppet, if you come into contact with the aliens and this becomes known, you'll probably also come into contact with their shadowy competition, the mind controllers, who will lie, cheat or kill to prevent alien contact from reshaping the world that the controllers have made for themselves. And they're not above confusing people by pretending to be aliens.

The shadow people absolutely use the media and sattelite wave technology for mind control. Mind control is the only control they have over alien contact, apart from committing acts of intimidation and terror against innocent civilians in retaliation for attempts at making contact.

Welcome to the electronic concentration camp. And understand that the mental health system is designed, in part, to discredit victims and witnesses. The NSA, the illegal surveillance people, make the rules for the mental health industry, and thy're the principle players wishing to avoid prosecution.

There are aliens, there are people who are very good at pretending to be aliens. The result is a jammed effort to communicate that comes to resemble madness.

Po
The unexamined thought is not worth having.
Neither is it much worth discussing.

JC
Username: ching

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 3:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow, I'm surprised this thread is still going!!

Been a long time since I started it.

Glad you all have found some interest in it.

Hale
Username: hale

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 9:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Po, how does NSA set policy or rules for the mental health industry?
Guarantees? Never. Possibilities? Always.

Regina
Username: rchante

Post Number: 1374
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 9:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wanderer,
Your statement at the end of your post really rings of truth, to me anways:

"Perhaps they really are like angels and devils fighting over individual souls and fighting over each others souls. The battle between good and evil is still alive in all of us, these beings just stoke the fire."

I don't have any Visitor contacts or experiences i know of to share with you, but just in what i've read on this Board and by the many who've relayed their interactions with the Visitors, your observation sounds dead on.
Enlightenment is not a destination.. It lies somewhere in between.
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

Po

Post Number: 576
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 5:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner.

The NSA regulates all official information regarding health sciences, science and education.

They claim it's about national security. I think it began way back when they were concerned that some college students would discover how to make an atomic bomb. They began to restrict mental health knowledge, probably because of MKULTRA.

While they successfully prevented the information about making a bomb from becoming public for the longest time, you can find it in a library now.

And while any information about MKULTRA was suppressed, there's a wealth of documentation about it thanks to the Freedom of Information Act.

Po

Post Number: 577
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 5:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Not that the covert types always use legal means to suppress information either.

Regina

Post Number: 1457
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If Wanderer is still around, i have a couple questions and some thoughts that came to mind as i re-read post #11:

1) How did you come to call yourself "schizophrenic"? Did you actually get diagnosed with that, or do you just feel that's what you are?

2) What are your thoughts on the idea that perhaps certain Visitors are schizophrenic, and i'm talking about the real ones, not the MC humans-trying-to-be-aliens. Is that too outrageous of an idea? I entertain this possibility of alien schizophrenia because of some of the ways they've handled Whitley. Sometimes they seem like they're on his side, watching out for him, other times they do really weird things and treat him with such 'contempt', or at least he perceives that in the way they look at him. I used to get that feeling from a family member. Every time she looked at me i'd feel like there was another presence in her and other family acquaintances commented on it as well. She certainly behaved like at least two different people were inhabiting her being at different times, and i see striking similarities between her behavior and the unpredictable, 'wild animal' sort of behavior that the Visitors have shown abductees. Sort of reminds me of a cat i used to have that was part lynx and part housecat. One minute she'd be purring and rubbing against my leg, the next minute she'd completely go balistic and mangle me if i wasn't careful!

Well.... i'm interested in your thoughts on this if you care to share.
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

Po

Post Number: 583
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 3:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The question I ask is "what is sanity"? There was a time when if you believed in aliens that meant that you were insane.

How do we know, for example, that our idea of sanity isn't insanity to the aliens? You have to have a strong earth centric bias to think of them as our lessers about anything, considering their accomplishments, space travel, anti gravity, so forth.

To me it's like, someone living in the dark ages would consider the things that we say to be pure madness.

Po

Post Number: 584
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 3:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Regina,

Did I understand you to say that you work in mental health? If so, do you have access to a DSM?

What I'm wondering is if there is anything in there about mind control.

Wanderer62

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 6:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Regina,

I was diagnosed pretty early into my psychosis but it took a while for me to accept the diagnosis. For a while there I thought I had multiple personality disorder because the voices took on different personalities, but that didn't last.

The Visitors could be suffering from schizophrenia or any number of psychotic disorders and I agree their behavior indicates that they have some kind of mental illness. My voices have never been uniformly bad or good but always a mixture, it was almost as if there was a mixture of kinds or nationalities so to speak of aliens. One type trying to teach/help/heal the other.
I was told by some voices that the main voice was psychopathic. The main voice transformed from a famous rock star into a serial killer, going from sick to extremely sick. I, on the other hand, was in a mediator role trying to help the serial killer alien through the practice of compassion.

My feeling is they can't be all psychotic and that some monitor the progress of the others. If they were all insane then the world would be in even worse shape than it is already. As it stands, I think there is a higher power, above us and all aliens, that is watching over us. I know no matter how desperate I became that I was never left completely out in the cold, there were always voices (higher power inspired) who helped me when I needed help. They also taught me how to take care of myself by reaching out to others for help and to help. But the lines between helping and hurting for them as a whole became blurred when I was most sick. I had to work to understand.

I remember I was instructed to tell the negative voices/entities to "turn around" and head back towards the higher power. I argued with them that God's compassion was real and that they would be embraced and not tormented. Mostly they didn't believe me but gradually as I worked on my own compassion for them they did seem to begin to turn around.

I do believe that schizophrenia is partly due to bio chemical imbalances in the brain. How these beings (Visitors? I'm not even sure if they are one and the same because I've never seen one of them) manage to adjust the body chemistry of human beings is a mystery to me. They have many powers though they also have their limitations.

Po asked "How do we know, for example, that our idea of sanity isn't insanity to the aliens?"

There is a lot of insanity on this planet mainly in terms of violence but now I wonder--how much is us and how much is their influence? Many of them do not follow the "prime directive", they instead do interfere with our lives. How responsible are they? And if they are, who holds them responsible? I think the higher power does and maybe they do for themselves, though at times it doesn't feel like it. I think there is a higher order and plan and we're all involved, humans and aliens alike.

Regina

Post Number: 1461
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 7:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Po, I think it's very wise to ask that question: "What is sanity?" As we're all aware, just because the masses think that something's right doesn't necessarily make it right. I'm not in the mental healthcare field, i'm actually a bodyworker (massage, CranioSacral therapy, SomatoEmotional Release, sound healing..). There certainly is the "mental" aspect of bodywork, particularly when the therapy creates a release valve for pented up emotions, memories, even cellular memory to come to the surface.

I agree, Wanderer, with your perspective that there is a Higher Power to which all life answers to in the end. I have no name or symbol for it --- it just is. It is the All Knowing force to which i pray and from which i gain my strength to go through each day. Thank you for your reply. It makes sense to me that chemical (or energetic) imbalances, could be prevalent not only in the human species but other species as well. After all, if a mentally unstable rocket scientist or geneticist were to go back in time 2,000 years he would be seen as a God to the people, based on all his fancy technology, but the mental issues would still be present. The ability to travel through wormholes and build flying craft doesn't automatically make a person (or Visitor) mentally or spiritually stable. I would think that compassionate dialogue and actions from a Visitor to a human, and a presence devoid of ego and superiority, would be a true sign, to me anyway, of a well-balanced being. I long for the day to meet face-to-face with such a Visitor.... guess it's gonna be a long wait. heheh!
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

Po

Post Number: 598
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 8:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Here's another good question I always have to ask myself:

How does one know that any voice inside of one's head is who or what they claim to be?

Regina

Post Number: 1463
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If i was dealing with voices in my head i guess i would pursue several things:

1) Ask who, by name, i was dealing with EXACTLY, and how did it, s/he, they get in my head in the first place,

2) Asking that will help me determine if it's a two-way conversation, which would be very critically important in order for me to take it, s/he, them seriously. I only participate in two-way conversations.

3) I would make it very clear up front that "This is my mind, my property, and i can get to make the rules. If the sender of the voice has something positive to share that is of benefit for myself and humanity i'm listening, but if i feel threatened in any shape or form by the voice i will block it out with whatever means are available." I have an ability to make the most ridiculously loud, ear-piecing "BEEPS" with my voice and i would make that sound whenever needed if the voice had a bad vibe to it (yeah, that would me look crazy to people who didn't know what i was doing, but then i could always say i was practicing for an opera gig). Or, i'd have my iPod plugged in to my ears and continuously listen to music or podcasts to keep my mind focused on something else. I'd also contact someone in the area about assisting me with clearing my energy field, and i might consider paying for xrays or MRI to see if there's an implant.

If the voice was providing me neutral 'babble' that was interesting but taking up too much of my brain space then we would have a talk and see if some sort of compromise could be made.

It may sound simplistic, but it IS the way i handle spirits in my house... you know, those little 'shadow people', and it is the way i talk with germs when i get sick. They can stay if they're peaceful and do not cause harm, but if they can't behave themselves i will take action on them. For whatever reasons, it seems to work.
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

Po

Post Number: 606
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pretty much what happened to me, Regina. Well, and is still happening.

Regina

Post Number: 1464
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 2:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

How do you handle them, Po? If i may ask, how many are there, do they identify themselves, and do they say things that are of value to you?

I really don't think it's a big deal to have voices in one's head if they're respectful of the brain's owner, giving them space to freely think on their own. After all, we all may be having voices in the head, disguised as our own voice, and perhaps some of the best 'channelings' i've read started out as voices, so i don't think of a person as crazy for hearing such things. The greatest concern is when they take over a person's free will, and ultimately their life. That's not fair to the souls who have taken the courage to incarnate on Earth. Entities that are not in the flesh and just use others for their lack of laziness to incarnate need to be put in their place and sent back. If the voices are caused by mc people, then i imagine that a great deal of will power is required if the receiver is to avoid being their pawn. I cannot speak for those souls, and i pray earnestly for their release from such evil.

Do you think the source of the voices in your head are Earthly or non-human? BTW, i deeply appreciate your sharing this because i realize the questions are personal. If you don't want to answer i totally understand.
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

Second Wind
Intermediate Member
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 2:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Very interesting discussions.....

Regina, Po has described the nature of the voices on the "Washington Post" thread in Whistleblowers section. (I'm pretty sure that's the thread...)

edited for spelling....

(Message edited by Second_Wind on June 01, 2007)
"In the end, only kindness matters."

Po

Post Number: 607
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 4:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Regina,

Wow, I wish I had a simple answer to your question. But I've had a long history of hearing voices, it began when I was seven years old. Most all of those were very friendly and considerate voices. It wasn't until MKULTRA invaded my life in 1987 that I began to have problems with really aggressive voices. Many instances were like person to person phone calls with other people.

The earliest voices that I heard were from good people, and voices who said that they were aliens. That all began 45 years ago. I very much believe that they were who they said they were, but you know, I always kept it in my mind that I couldn't be exactly sure either. At the age of seven, well it was wonderful *and* frightening. I was afraid that if I told anyone that they'd just have me locked me up. You know, I realize that people will judge for themselves about my voices, what they may or may not mean, I don't demand that they believe anything except my sincerity.

The much later highly aggressive voices have been human voices, though I've caught them mimicking alien voices and pretending to be groups of voices when they were actually one person, which I take to be possible since it's telepathic and not necessarily audio as we would think of it, and it suggests to me that these types have alter personalities as well, perhaps even group alter personalities. All of that sounds pretty incredible, really, until you consider that these people are MKULTRA. And in short I've found as many ways to deal with these voices as there are voices.

When they began to really bombard me with really, really hostile voices some months back I used to argue with them, there would be name calling, threats back and forth, but I slowly began to learn there were things that they didn't like, and that it was a two way conversation after all, and that some of the things I'd learned surviving MKULTRA's first attempts, word games, name games, triggers and what not, worked on them as well. I used those for awhile, and still do sometimes, but whenever possible I just do my best to ignore them altogether. They're sort of like the Wizard of Oz, you know, they try to be intimidating or manipulative, but I still have my voice as well, and I've learned ways in which I intimidate them. And one of the ways is to begin talking to my old friends the alien voices. They seem to be really afraid of the aliens.

Not all of the hostile human voices identify themselves, but when they don't, very often the alien voices will identify them, which is probably why they began to mimic alien voices, and while they sound a lot alike they just feel different, and say things which would have no understanding of our long history together.

Around the end of last year when the human voices became very hostile, my head was like grand central station. So, for me it's sort of like, once you introduce synthetic telepathy into the equation, then there really is no limit to the number of voices that they can put on you, and then when you consider that there are different sources of origin, well, it just gets really busy, and really wild.

I'm trying to remain as analytical about all of this as possible and not go into much more questionable details about who all was spoken to, or what all was said, because about those things I have my own beliefs which are harder to prove than the existence of MKULTRA, electromagnetic weapons, and my own experience sans any interpretations of it. For now anyway, because I would have little proof of those things, they would be my beliefs. But I think that, well, as you say, this is all very personal and there would be little reason to doubt that I hear voices if I say that I hear voices, what that might mean, of course, is another story. I hope to bring some logic into a situation which is, in my view, obviously meant to confuse everyone about such things.

Regina

Post Number: 1466
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 9:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think that was a very eloquent explanation, Po. With no experience at all with such matters as alien abductions or interactions, living with voices in my head (in the way you describe them), or with MK i am always honored to hear the experiences of those who do have life stories to share. It's very educational.

Hopefully, Da'an isn't too miffy with me for diverting this thread for a while to discuss Po's voices. But, Da'an, do you have any thoughts on this matter? Speaking of John Nash, I have started on the first couple pages of his book and it looks VERY intriguing, but i got overwhelmed with life stuff and so put it to the side for a spell. Has anyone else here read his book yet?

Thank you, SW, for referring me to the other link. I will check it out, too.
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

Regina

Post Number: 1467
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 9:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Actually, i didn't go back far enough in the thread. I see it was JC's thread. Well, ok.... at any rate, i didn't mean to go too far off from the subject of John Nash.
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

Da'an

Post Number: 2130
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i simply for my "aspie"
reasons have been posting here...
nash i feel was put under a
horrific degree of institutional
misdiagnosis and/or abuse

yes, he may have been schizophrenic,
however the treatments he endured are barbaric
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 2131
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i may have gone out on a public
limb by pensively wondering if
he was nsa rather than cia...
and regina, your postings most
recent are actually within the
greater almost algebraic set of
particulars as concerning this thread...
we are a free society, we tend to
have freedom of speech here...
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 2132
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

if i am correct that newmann mentored nash at
princeton, "beautiful mind" as a movie has two
pen scenes, then nash's life is a nsa tragedy
if one understands what it took for nash to
now have his fulsome delayed recognition...

if you rent the movie, CAREFULLY compare the
pen cerimony. one cerimony is after neumann
has his book out, the other as nash is being
concidered for the nobel prize. both scenes
i like... [methinks john nash wasn't cia]
"UP"

Po

Post Number: 615
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 1:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think you're right, Da'an.

Da'an

Post Number: 2133
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 1:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

as an afterthought, here is this story...
http://travel.msn.com/Guides/article.aspx?cp-documentid=395367&GT1=10142
and i have to restrain myself... there are times
when christianity, milton and astrophysics
don't collide in a very anti-intellectual
sort of way...
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 2134
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 1:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

and yes, of a timeframe of billions of years,
if we are not being visited by sapient e.t aliens, and as a subset this includes the reptoids, then i am SHOCKED!
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 2135
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 2:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

our mythology tends to populate our planet in a timeframe when our standard text science says there are precise barriers and a lack of overlaps.
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 2136
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 2:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

john nash i think also heard something about
the roswell crash. he wasn't totally out there.
"UP"

Da'an

Post Number: 2589
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 2:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

!
"UP"

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1591
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 4:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Going on UP !

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1638
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 3:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The past is frequently revised, or at least our view of it is. Sometimes new facts are presented which force a revision, and sometimes the evidence is all around us, but we do not understand it for what it is until decades or even centuries pass.

Extraterrestrials could have visited us many times in the distant past. They may have even left evidence behind. Perhaps we have already seen this evidence, and did not realize it.

da~an

Post Number: 3721
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 2:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

poor poor poor poor poor john nash...
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 3792
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 9:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

perceptive john nash...
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 4047
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bumping this topic due to the border situation i am
"up"

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1769
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 6056
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 3:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just visiting....
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

NativeAlien
Advanced Member
Username: afusco

Post Number: 385
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 6:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

just checking to make sure Mama Shine is just visiting.

NativeAlien
Advanced Member

Post Number: 386
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 6:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Are you here on business or pleasure Mama Shine?

Stays longer than a few minutes require an Unknown Country passport. just saying.

NativeAlien
Advanced Member

Post Number: 387
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 6:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stephen in AZ
This ain't Arizona buddy keep talkin or keep walkin.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 6063
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 7:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just visiting, Native..bye now...
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1837
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 5:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This isn't Arizona? Then where is it? Wait, that signpost up ahead...

Puppet

Post Number: 80
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 4:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I tried to do some thinking about the connection between visitors and schizophrenia. Maybe I was helped from the outside, maybe not, who knows?

The visitors appear to be interested in understanding the connection between our genes and our psychology.

It is well known from computer science that programming a computer to understand what other computer programs do is an unsolvable problem.

If we consider our genes as a sort of computer program, then it is thus feasible that understanding that program is very difficult, even for the visitors.

They can read our minds without being noticed. They can scan our genes without being noticed. But they need to do experiments in order to understand the connection between the two.

So they fill people with misinformation that make them believe that they are making important decisions to test how the mind works in critical situations under stress.

The medicine works to some extent because it alters the brain functions enough to make some of the experiments useless for the visitors.

An important but very personal question is then: Who have experienced feeling that they were very important due to their experiences of whatever kind?

I admit that I have!

Minim
Advanced Member
Username: minim

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 8:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I mean this in no way to belittle the tragedy of anyone with mental illness, or the suffering of their friends and family,
And there may or may not be any connection with the visitors,
But schizophrenics would be the ultimate experts at
You Create Your Own Reality

minim

Puppet

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 4:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Something sometimes influences my perception of reality such that it sometimes deviates from what most persons perceive. I don't make it up myself.

I just checked Wikipedia for an exact statement about the computer science:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halting_problem

If you can't decide whether a program completes at all, you can't decide what it will do.

I still think the theory in my post above has something to it. It unifies what one would expect from the visitors - that they play their interests in the solar system as super powers would do - with an observation that most people deny, namely that something fils a lot of people with misinformation and wrongly makes them believe that they make important decisions.

Blue Screen
Intermediate Member
Username: blue_screen

Post Number: 189
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 4:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Puppet
Interesting observations.
"Some drink deeply from the river of knowledge. Others only gargle"

Woody Allen

Puppet

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 6:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Blue Screen!

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1874
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 4:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

Wanderer62

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 9:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Puppet and Everyone,

Once again I haven't been back here for quite a while. I'm pleased this thread is still here, though I wish more people would engage in the discussion. I guess that a lot of people who visit here don't want to have themselves associated with the stigma of mental illness and I can't say that I blame them, but it is a shame.

I'm a voice hearer and I accept that I suffer from schizophrenia. I also know that the voices I hear are not just extensions of myself. How do I know? I know the way I know that I'm alive and breathing. I know the way I know that I am awake and not dreaming. I know the way I know I am myself and not someone else. How do we know that we are alive/awake/ourselves? We have others confirm it and also we just know. It's more than intuition, but I cannot prove the existence of another alien species and I cannot prove the existence of telepathy amongst them and in us, and I cannot prove that they are connected to my conscious and unconscious life. And though people have said they have had encounters, there is no widely accepted proof. The world at large does not acknowledge that the individuals who visit this site are anything more than very imaginative or out right "crazy". Mostly the world ignores us and goes about its factual "reality" based business. (Except for those who murder in the name of "God" which to my no longer fragile mind is insanity.)

I take my medication the way anyone with an illness should, but I live with "them"--"the voices". There is a voice hearers movement out there--people who hear voices, but are NOT ill. I started out that way, but then made some very poor life choices that led to trauma that led to severe mental illness. Now I am in recovery and I have been for a couple of years. I think I am pretty sane actually, but I am cautious. I also know what I know and don't care if I'm not believed. But that doesn't stop me from hoping for some friendly contact with other voice hearers (sane or otherwise). For those of you who don't hear voices I can understand your need to be cautious but don't be too skeptical. There is so much more going on inside you and everyone than meets the eye. The thing is to awaken to that can be overwhelming and a lot of people just don't. Again I can understand (we all go through our own trials even so), but I guess I have higher expectations from the people who visit this site. Being open minded really is a beautiful quality.

As to the motives of the other sentient beings out there, it's all speculative. We can't get inside their minds. People who hear voices are probably closer to knowing than others, but even there there are clear limitations as there are between separate individuals here on earth.

Human intelligence (all intelligence?) is often based on curiosity. Some of us really want to know the Truth. Some Truths are self evident and others are elusive. Is there a Higher Power? Does anything happen when we die? Do other sentient life forms exist? The answers to these questions for some are very elusive. For other it's simple: There is no God. Nothing happens when we die. And other sentient life, if it exists at all, is no where near this planet. What do you think? Who's sane and who's "crazy"? Can we really define people so simply?

I'm just talking, trying to stir things up...

Puppet

Post Number: 83
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 7:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Very beautiful Wanderer62!

By the way, the official systems are experimenting with self-help groups among voice-hearers in many countries in Europe. This is maybe what you referred to. I have been following one in Denmark for more than two years. It is a great opportunity to talk out about some aspects of what the voices do. Unfortunately only few are capable of talking about their voices or even of listening to the others, so this only really helps relatively few, who are on the edge of being guided into permanent insanity by their voices.

It is however an interesting observation that such voices do come from the outside. You know and I know, but only few believe.

Wanderer62

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 5:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Puppet,

Several years back I got involved with a voice hearers group that was based in the U.K., but I wandered away from it...maybe it's time to wander back.

It's more than interesting, I think it's amazing that the voices originate from outside of our minds. When I first got ill I was overwhelmed by the confirmation that other sentient life actually exists. It's something I wanted people to know about, but all of my attempts led nowhere and eventually I had to adapt to the fact that only a few people have consciously made the connection between the voices they hear and another alien life form. Do you think the number of voice-hearers is increasing or do you think it is only a subgroup in the general population of the planet?

Puppet

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 4:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

What I have heard is that staggering 2-4% of the general population hears voices, whereas about 1% of the general population are sufficiently troubled by voices to be diagnosed with schizophrenia. I have no idea whether the percentage of people hearing voices is increasing or not. Nor do I have any way to determine the percentage of people hearing voices, for which the voices have their origin from the outside of their own mind.

I think we would have heard it if the percentage of the general population suffering from schizophrenia were increasing, so this is probably not the case.