Archive through November 08, 2009 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through November 08, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 4699
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Jesus is right. Does he at least wave as he drives past?

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 10107
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

Mental pic of poor Buddie trudging along..
Jesus zooming past in a convertible with the
top down...hair flowing in the wind, sunglasses
on...giving the peace sign....

(Message edited by mama_shine on June 07, 2009)
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 1911
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 8:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

kinda like that Mama
nope he dosen't wave but drives by
real slow then I give him the finger :-)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4700
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama, that's so funny. Thanks.

Buddie,
You give Jesus the finger?? No, I get it. You mean your X.

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1979
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dream symbolic:

husband (or wife)
- the part of you that is committed to wholeness, the aspect that desires all aspects of mind to be in alignment.

Your attitude to your "husband" in dream may be a statement on the strength of ego resistance to mental integration.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4701
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Mark. That would make sense. But in many aspects I think it's more astral communication going on with the quy.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4705
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a strange one last night. I dreamed that a shapeshifting animal that was something like a dog came to live with me.

buddie

Post Number: 1912
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 6:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC what else.. was he house broken..
Just kidding.. how did you feel about
the shape shifter? I'm very interested

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 9121
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 8:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream that there was a number on the underside of my hands, near the middle of my finger lengths, the number was a "time" and it was always counting down....on the backside of my hand near the same area, there was a small box with initials of people, as the numbers would run down to "0" the initials on the back of my hand would vanish...apparently this was some sort of mechanism to warn people of their deaths.

--

Another dream I had last night was odd...I was in Latin class (i dream im in school a lot), and after the class was over i was speaking with the teacher, she had asked me about my eyes and how they were doing....I explained about my eye condition and such and what i was doing about it....then a man sat down beside her and proceeded to tell me that he knew about a man, a senator, who attended a book fair this man had hosted long back when I was a child, and who had expressed interested in "having your eyes"....i was like, hMMM? He said yes, that man was quite fascinated by your eyes, and said that when you died he would be interested in having your eyes....with your blessing of course.

I said, ummm why would he want MY eyes? Is this man Retarded? (thinking they were referring to the man wanting to have a transplant with my eyes)...the guy said, the man wants to Eat your eyes...he thinks they are amazing, and he wants to eat them, in a pre-killer state of arousal.....

Whatever the hell that means.

(Message edited by fortwynt on June 09, 2009)
Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4708
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 9:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, Buddie he was housebroken. The dream started with me walking through a museum gift shop. The shop had some interesting items like collections of Tibetan singing bowls, art glass votive candle holders, wind chimes, and such. I was looking around and I spotted some people playing with this little fuzz ball on the ground. I asked to try it and as I moved the fuzz ball around in a circle it started to change and spin around. Soon it bacame more and more animal like an it grew. I remember thinking that it looked like a dog, and then a cat, and then a racoon. Then it sort of blended to become more dog like. It could communicate with me and it clearly wanted to go home with me. I happened to have my dog with me on this trip and I said that I didnt' think my dog would tolerate having another animal around. So it immediately started making friends with my dog to prove me wrong. Finally it was time for the shop to close and the owners came and took the shape shifter away and started getting into a aircraft to leave. I had a change of heart and went running after them to say that my dog wanted to shape shifter to come and stay with us. I was successful in stopping them from leaving and the dream ended with me walking with both my dog and the shape shifter, who was being very protective of both of us. I immediately woke up and felt like something had trying to communicate with me. Probably more that you wanted to know. LOL

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4709
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 9:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort, every time you post a dream I look forward to a doosie. You didnt' disappoint. Have you been reading any Dean Koontz books? He has killers that are doing things like that....But I shouldn't talk after just discussing my shape shifting ball of fluff.....

Mama Shine

Post Number: 10118
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Father eats son's eyeballs out....

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/05/18/father-high-on-pcp-e.html

buddie

Post Number: 1914
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 6:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks SC .. I thought it was a
delightful dream :-)

OMG mamas that dear little boy
My Daddy ate my eyes EEEKKKKKK :-(

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4712
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes Buddie. I wish I could have spent more time in that shop though. It was very cool. I wish I could have turned it into a visual for you. The lighting had a quality that is hard to describe.

Ryan
Advanced Member
Username: ryan

Post Number: 398
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had two UFO dreams two nights in a row.

The first one was on Friday night. A small craft about 10' in diameter. Seemed like it was black or brown in color. Sitting in tall grass and the grass was taller then the UFO; but I was taller then the grass. The UFO seemed to have a sharp outer edge to it that I was touching or examining while wondering where the occupants to it were...

In the second dream I was beside my house and a UFO(about 20' dia) was parked motionless at tree top level over my front yard. It had a spot light on it and was shining it over my way. I was mentally thinking to it "what next or what do you want to do?" but I wasn't "hearing" any reply. It moved the light to aim more below it on this walkway in front of the house. I walked over there and stood in the light and gave a thumbs up gesture with my left hand indicating for them to lift me up. And they did. I have to say it felt very natural and seemed typical and routine and didn't seem like that big of a deal or surprise. I got up level with the craft and wondered if I was going to have to pass through the side of the craft. I guess I did because I was inside it. Seemed like there were beings in it. But I woke up from my sleep at that point.

I don't get enough sleep during the week so it seems like I go months without having a single dream I can recall. Kinda interesting first two I have in a long time are both similar theme, two nights in a row, and I could recall them both.

Maybe more is on the way?

paul
Username: sublimy99

Post Number: 552
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 5:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm gonna post this here and the artist section.
I just wrote a new song about lucid dreaming.
I recently purchased lucid dream pills and they work really well. I've been having long, vivid, lucid dreams, with one recurring factor. There are these people that are in my dreams and they don't say anything to me. In normal dreams I interact with people, but very rarely in my lucid dreams, till now.They seem like actual people and not just people in a dream, I feel like they want to tell me something. That is the name of my new song, "They've got something to tell me"
Maybe there is something to this, maybe not.

http://www.myspace.com/paulferland
http://www.soundclick.com/paulferland

Buddie

Post Number: 1932
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 6:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I like that.. also :-) faces.
keep us informed with the
lucid dream I'm intrigued.

Ryan
Advanced Member
Username: ryan

Post Number: 408
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 7:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Not a UFO dream last night. A visitor dream!

In the dream, I was asleep in my room. I was touched on the arm to be awakened. Being a dream, I didn't "feel" being touched and I don't have any memory of the feeling. The being hid in the dark room. I said to it wait a second while I was sure I was calm(didn't want to ruin the situation). One might think about them all the time, but when they are suddenly really actually there present, it's exciting to say the least. I then started to look for it in my dark room. Couldn't find it, started to go back to sleep. It was apparently near my door.

The being apparently was female. Had a female voice. Said or requested three things. I really wish I could recall exactly what those things were. It requested them the first time, and I was confused. It requested them the second time and it seemed like the list was slightly different(still confused). Then she said she'd see me again soon. I'll be looking forward to that. It was touching and heartfelt when she said that.

In the dream, it seems like they scurry about fast and rapidly. Dashing about the room at least initially when she "hid" after she awakened me.

The list of things seemed like it was either get my clothes or remove my clothes, get my shoes, and maybe something about a hat. I think the clothes part was what confused me.

From what I've read, they are limited by and restrained by what has been referred to as the "Council of worlds":

http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r02.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r20.htm

So I don't think it's them or me that limits contact between us. They are governed by someone higher then them.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4751
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't mean to ignore any of the other cool dreams that are posted here. Gotta do this one before I fully wake up.

I had a whole series of dreams last night about one of my animal guides, a white tiger. I don't know why whenever it shows in dreams I get SO frightened but seems I can't help it. In the dream series, I was travelling with my husband, and he kept wanting to bring this tiger home with us. He would put it in the car right next to me in the car and it would sit and want me to pet him, but I would be shaking with fear. We went through a whole series of arguments with him wanting to take the tiger back to school with us and me wanting to kick him out of the car. I guess there's something the tiger needs to show me that I don't want to see.

Mark

Post Number: 1998
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 4:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had the same response first time - abject fear, need to get away, as the sight of that huge white tiger stretched out in what I thought was my backyard registered in my consciousness.
Then, several nights later, in dream, in the kitchen (astral equivalent) 2 white tiger cubs came in. I gave one of them a saucer of milk which it began to drink on the counter, but when I took my eyes off of it, it clawed my arm (this hurt as it would in the physical). I noticed they had no tails...and I don't trust them for good reason.
They may be something else entirely. so beware, SC.
Shapeshifters I think.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4754
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 9:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Interesting thoughts, Mark. I've worked with the tiger for over 15 years but when it shows up in dreams I can't get over the fear. And this last dream was a very young tiger. But AS says I have a shark that really wants to work with me, and they are shapeshifters. I wonder if it was the shark or even the shapeshifter in a prior dream that wanted to come home with me. Darn, if I could arrange to go lucid it would help, huh?

Mark

Post Number: 1999
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

...had another one of a regular orange tiger; I drove him out to farmland, carried it with the idea that it would be happier there. While carrying the animal I briefly glimpsed not a tiger but a black panther in my arms.
When I returned to my car the tiger came and jumped back in the car as if it didn't want to leave. I backed the car out of there and awoke.
Maybe these dreams are ploys to trigger lucid dreaming....

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4755
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Even more interesting. I was trying to take my tiger out to farm land as well. If I were to take a guess it would be that these dreams may be trying to tell us not to fear our own growing power.

fortwynt

Post Number: 9290
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 8:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamed I had noticed a couple of "odd" fellows wandering around here at work. They were all dressed in the same "tan dress-suit" or something, and upon closer examination realized they had those little "listening" things in their left ear, like the secret service or something...thought they seemed strange, looking around very intently or something...figured they were government folks...

At a certain point one, or more, of them approached me and explained that they were seizing control of the hospital where i work, and basically everything else in the city/state etc.., shutting down all electronic communication throughout the city, which would majorly impact what i do for a living personally....

i said "umm and why?"...they explained that in the past 24 hours there was an "attack" of some sort...something about a "terrorist" or other type of figure "inserting themselves into the grid" or some other such rambling i didnt understand, and that over 20 people have been killed.

So we back to our office and just sat and waitied, having nothing to do since all electronic devices were rendered inoperable, save the lighting and etc...

At some point it was realized that this "threat" was some sort of major virus which, once a person was infected they became a "host" to some sort of "intelligent" parasite...outwardly they seemed normal, but all was a ruse, they were in fact "gone" individually....reminds me of this Nicole Kidman movie i watched about a year ago roughly about the same topic....

Of course, either i was immune, or for some reason had avoided becoming infected for quite some time, while i watched others fall victim, and had to hide or pretend to go un-noticed. Very disturbing was some who, after being infected, did not "change" but became instantly aware something was wrong....the virus seemed to cause them to "self-destruct" in a very disturbing and viscious way i wont go into.

Also disturbing was that the females tended to instantly become pregnant, and at a highly accelarated rate, and were about to give birth to "something"....

Luckily I discovered something quite on accident.

One of them (most of those changed were nurses or doctors) dropped a bag of clear liquid... some of this relatively benign chemical commonly used in medical procedures splashed up on one of them, and they instantly started "melting", eventually rendering them incapacitated.

I was quite excited, and as soon as the situation had cleared and they had left the room, I emerged and grabbed a couple bags of this stuff, looked for anything I could use as a "sprayer"...found a package with some sort of "nozzle sprayer" (like you push the button down and it sprays liquid), took it out of the package, made a small hole in the package of solution, stuck the end of the thing down in there, and proceeded to testing it out...of course at first it was on "mist", which i didnt think would work very well, so i changed it to "stream"....

So long story short I went about, spraying everyone I saw, melting them...killed hundreds...paid a visit to the "pregnancy ward" area, had to spray all them too....some of them fought back and attempted to "get" me, but i got away....was all out of chemical....managed to find a window I could push out of, to get outside....

outside there were lots of people in "contact suits", which scared me at first, but they assured me they were uninfected, and that they were 'controlling' things.....in the end, there was a massive spraying from the sky over the entire city and surrounding areas....

I remember wondering at the end, if this wasn't some sort of clever thing come up with by our own government to depopulate the city and take over the land.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 3275
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 8:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My Lord, fort. Maybe you had better quit reading the board, or anything paranormal or conspiracy-related, for a few days.

Nightmare from HELL!
"In the end, only kindness matters."

susi t
Username: just_visiting

Post Number: 3991
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 4:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

need some help here:

i just got up from a nap. had a snippet where a man just said something to me. i don't know if it was a word or more than one word or a phrase or what.

i felt strongly he was an arab because of his headgear.

any arabic speaking people on this site?

here's what it sounded like phonetically-

rosa (soft s rather than 'z' sound) gocha (go (long 'o')

rosa gocha

he was right in my face and kept saying it over and over again.

any clues?
no man is as great as he thinks he is.
-will rogers

`

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 829
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

could rosa be red?...or beauty, pretty or flower..in some way Gocha...kinda reminds me of gaucho..cowboy...man....person....a on the end often signifies the female version of a noun...woman?

Pretty woman, beautiful woman
flower woman...

I have NO idea what I am talking about....just guessing

susi t

Post Number: 3998
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

kinda sounds more spanish, doesn't it?

but the guy was wearing the cloth with a braided tie around it on his head-arabic. and dark skin and eyes.

he was frustrated with me that i couldn't pronounce it correctly-he kept saying it over and over again.

it has to mean something.
-will rogers

`

bean

Post Number: 831
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have had that happen to me too, Susi. I even posted one time for a brother to see if he knew what the words were......and I am sure it does mean something. What was your gut feeling? Did anything seem to come up...some slight of thinking....a memory or feeling?

susi t

Post Number: 3999
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 7:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

no feelings other than he was so intense that i get it. perhaps it was the name of a place?

one other time this happened and i heard the word 'honshu'. at the time i didn't know what it meant-turned out to be an island off japan. they started having tremendous earthquakes.
-will rogers

`

fortwynt

Post Number: 9308
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 9:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I believe that Rosa Gocha is a person.

Mark

Post Number: 2007
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

possibly rosa - red
gocha - variation on "goshafoc" which is an old term for goshawk, a large hawk having broad, rounded wings and grey or brownish plumage.

That Arabic look is the way many spirit guides I drew looked when I drew them (with the headgear).Kind of pre-medieval, Atlantean, ancient.
Sample.
A guide may have been welcoming you.

susi t

Post Number: 4000
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mark

you may have hit the nail on the head...my son always comes to me as hawk.

i tried your link but it wouldn't come up.

thanks for the clue.
-will rogers

`

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 3230
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Red hawk, now does that sound like anybody you know, susi?

susi t

Post Number: 4001
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yep. :-)
-will rogers

`

bean

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 1:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

cool!

Berghaus
Username: berghaus

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 2:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi, the spirit was actually saying

"Roe Sagott cha" (Phonetic spelling)

He was telling you to try harder but also that what you seek is almost within your grasp. It's just inches away from your reach.

Patience, and peace are the key, now.

By Christmas 09 a visitor to your door, a man wearing brown, will bring the key to the door that stands before you now.

Don't respond to this post now. When the man comes in the early winter, then tell people.

The man will be bound by promises.
#################

Shunt Gold KGB Anthracite

#################

susi t

Post Number: 4005
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 3:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

berg

what language is that?
-will rogers

`

fortwynt

Post Number: 9315
Posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

well...had a weird dream today. Just when i Woke up I thought to record as much as I could remember...didnt have a pen and paper handy, had to use the "notes" function on my phone, which only allows 200 and some characters per entry...so its in four parts....here it is, unedited.

Cousin Jessica(?) needed an essay written...I wrote...she was highly praised for it...people coming out of ground, crab-walking, dead eyes, chase me up tree...people bitten look same but different brain...they want grass swept back on walkways...bodysnatchers interested in God...one who escaped tells them three gods since beginning...

this is where those souls whose bodies were taken have gone....Father, destroyer, simplifier...Simplifier comes on motorcycle...he lives in reverse time and gets smaller...parks bike...waits for school bus carrying other child-gods, then boards this bus....they chant to the people "follow the simplifier"...

People group walking to follow bus to the end-water of the world. Have to pair up...sink down into trunk together to be no more, concluding this world...one female is angry...was jarred loose and caught in the swiftly flowing waters...Was made to rapidly live thousands of ages and incarnations in but a

few seconds as she was swept by the "outwater"...she has been driven mad by this...demands divine reetribution...outside time small creature who talks through mind, laughs, explains there is no divine retribution, only logical cause and effect in universe....shows story of a man and his dog...

Shows how anger and rage is folly...the equivalent of the fuse of the universe just more graphic...i strangle him, only to have another take his place.

wolfshadow
Username: wolfshadow

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a strange but vivid dream.My wife and I were laying in bed when I heard a low humming noise.I looked out of the window and saw a craft that was long and straight but on the front side and back side it had two sphere shapes on both sides front and back.The lights on it kept blinking all different colors but then I looked above it and it looked like it had blades almost like a helicopter.
Paddle faster I hear banjo music!

erBinn
Advanced Member
Username: erbium

Post Number: 244
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 9:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

woke right out of a dream last night, heard a pulsing noise and my head felt hot.

susi t

Post Number: 4202
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 9:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

very brief dream of someone telling me to find the eye of horus.

??
if god doesn't like the way i live, let him tell me, not you.

`

da~an
Username: daan

Post Number: 5864
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 1:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

e. wallis budge's version of the eye of horus
or is it that thingie as a logo that bob dylan has???
a brief glimpse into egypt, past?? the ancients?
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 5865
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 1:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

horus is the loyal son of isis. eyes of the hawk.
the boats of the ancient egyptians had the eye
of horus painted on them. osirus rising, the myth.
"up"

susi t

Post Number: 4205
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 1:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hawk has special meaning for me.
if god doesn't like the way i live, let him tell me, not you.

`

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 248
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dreamt i was in the ocean....i was on a large ship, i was destroying something on the ship that could harm people, it was a very large steel floating structure, i remember the top could open to let light an air in it was a deep red color, what ever it was i was successful in the destruction mission, after my mission i was with a few others in the middle of the ocean, by a massive cliff that erected out of the ocean, we were collecting samples when all of a sudden a massive earthquake triggered....I also was in a forrest with my daughter and a plant waved HI!

kay
Username: kayl

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 7:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I awoke this morning hearing the words "the illusion begins" and the song "Feel Flows" by the Beach Boys. Wish I could remember the part of the dream before the words and music.

Buddie

Post Number: 2113
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I sometimes have dreams about
songs or instrumental works that
I've never heard before and I
just know they would become hits
they are so good..but I can never
remember them when I awake..Darn it!!

I dreamed last night there was this
bald eagle soring overhead really
close though he sored for a long
time then swooshed down and grabbed
a baby white rabbit from its borrow.
I investigated and there was a family
of them and the babies were too close
to the opening.

Then I dreamed I had this little girl
she was not mine she looked about 6mths
old and I was holding her but also very
confused because she was not born yet
she was still in her mothers womb and
I remember trying very hard to get my
head around this

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 251
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In my dream I was shown

South America and Australia!

susi t

Post Number: 4749
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erbinn

there are many sacred sites in both those areas.

interesting.
life is too important to take seriously. -oscar wilde

`

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 2603
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Osirus = Or Susi

Just happened to notice the same letters
"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"

susi t

Post Number: 4753
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ack! how 'bout that!

`

bean

Post Number: 930
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

....don't let it go to your head!
love ya...bean.....

susi t

Post Number: 4777
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

aw, crap.

`

Mama Shine

Post Number: 10371
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If the l in Gail had been an a
it would be Gaia...sigh....lol

fortwynt

Post Number: 9896
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed i was down by the riverbank, and there was a small boat, like just one of those you paddle in, small little aluminum thing you fish from or whatever....there were two black cats, one was in the boat and one was not....the one was drifting out away from the bank, and then when they saw me, it came back and got out of the boat.
"I watch how the moon sits in the sky on a dark night, shining with the light from the sun, but the sun doesnt give the light to the moon, assuming the moon's gonna owe it one..."

Nina
Username: nina

Post Number: 598
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This morning I woke to a voice in my head yelling urgently "Hybrid! Hybrid! Hybrid!"

No dream images with this one....
Dona Nobis Pacem.

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 7:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

in my dream i was being shown how the soul looks after it leaves the body, he was using a miniture parachute, that was rolled up like a tube, the strings hung, sort of like a jellyfish, before i was shown the soul movement, i had to go down then up a moving stair case, i was being evaluated,
i was also was trying to do research on a public
computer, i had to perform a song on stage and was trying to find the lyrics, there where 3 computers, each time i tried to use it someone would just come up and start using it and moved me out of they way, the 3rd and final attempt the person became hostile, normally in a dream I would coward away, I fought back, the person was trying every means to intimidate me to back off but I stood my ground, that is all I can remember, almost forgot until something triggered the memory, does this memory trigger happen to anyone? why do we forget our dreams? why do we spontaneously remember?

Mark

Post Number: 2121
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

does this memory trigger happen to anyone?

Happens to me...books tv life events,whatever.

da~an

Post Number: 6134
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Osiris??? = O! Si, Si, R??? Osirus can be spelled Osiris, O!3*headed!Dog!
http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/09/17/2072603.aspx?GT1=43001
can one sense the energy auras of the ancient beings of our earth?
some dinosaurs were warmblooded and had small insulating feathers...
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/arcticdino/ was there an ancient
'feathered ones' verses 'coldblooded ones' war that is territorial?
DOES THE ANCIENT MAYAN SAVANTE OF 5000 YEARS AGO SEE INTO TIME...?
"up"

Shanjaq
Intermediate Member
Username: shanjaq

Post Number: 150
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 5:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

on the 16th of September I had a dream that, while visiting family on their ranch, a peculiar type of earthquake occurred...

You know when a coffee cup is rotated by the handle and begins to wobble freely on the table top(frictionless precession?) It sounded like the earth's crust was not merely sliding(friction), but vibrating in such a manner that one layer could move freely above another(like the above example with the coffee mug.) I tried levitating a few feet off the ground and was disoriented by the perception of unintentional movement relative to the landscape, so I set down nearly a hundred yards from where I started and waited a while until the vibration stopped. Immediately after it stopped, there was an abysmal, nauseating swaying sensation, like being on a boat, while everything was settling..

Yeah, I must have subconsciously absorbed last week's Dreamland.
"If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed." -Nikola Tesla

Buddie

Post Number: 2131
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 6:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes the memory triggers..when it happens
during a conversation I feel like saying
"omg I had this or that dream" but that
would sound kinda crazy and
its not necessarily the lastnights dream
that comes back..
I dreamed Monday night that I was between
two areas of something.. the over all dream
felt so good its difficult to put into words.
I seemed to be SEamlessly going between
two places and I was sorta playing with
the feeling of 'seamlessly' going back
and forth. I awoke at 3am feeling
completely tranquil so I tried to grab
onto the dream again but couldn't..
the tranquility lasted for hours..Ive felt
this before when my Dad used to visit me
in dreams after he passed.. years ago.

Mark

Post Number: 2129
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 9:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've been remembering dreams all week.
dreams last night:

I stood in a courtyard of a building during the daytime that I took to be a movie set. It was an adobe-looking two-storey wall that I saw, with protruding objects along the top, covered or wrapped in cloth and cord. I took these things to be lights over the plaza. I thought I was in a Mexican movie set (now unused).
I wondered if I would play a part if they re-activated the project. I spoke to a director-type, a laconic fellow with dark curly hair about those...

"Spotlights", he provided the word, unasked, as I was looking at them.

Then, I spoke to a woman with short hair about her dream:
"You were at a tent, like at a County Fair", I began (I was seeing this). She smiled and nodded her head, then told me how very good my dream interpretation was.

I had some object before me - as if it was on exhibit - it was a blackish, boxy device small enough to be held in 2 hands.

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 258
Posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream of 2 tall men in suits asking me about, numerous UFO sightings in my area, they said they were in the military but were getting no answers from them, that they were conducting their own investigation, they wanted answers, they seemed frantic, I personally seen one and I was calm in the dream, and they never saw one and were panic stricken!

Buddie

Post Number: 2182
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 9:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I posted but it was gone
.. I'll post again
He offered me his chaines But I refused...

Buddie

Post Number: 2183
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Same dream..its difficult for me
to explain these types of dreams..
anyway I was with someone and we
were watching a sunset.. a VEry
Beautiful and complicated sunset.
But not from earth I don't think.
As I had the realization of !!
How in the Heck can I be seeing
this and still be in my bed?
Once again the split scene thing

Kenny
Intermediate Member
Username: kenny

Post Number: 127
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 1:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a really aweful dream last night. For some reason I was with Barack Obama, right next to him. He was licking my face!

Big, juicy, disgusting licks with his tongue . . . This went on for quite a while and he was very methodical about the whole thing, making sure every part of my face and neck were thoroughly coated with his saliva.

Yuk!
Got swallowed by the Snake. Came out the Other Side.

susi t

Post Number: 5131
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

kenny-like a mother animal-that's a sign of affection and protection. perhaps that dream was just symbolic of obama trying to take care of people?

last night i dreamed of lewis black. :-) but he was very serious. i forgot much upon waking but i remember most him telling me to beware of the 'swiss men'.

and there was a woman in her late 20's with long, straight, honey colored hair who was psychic. but she was very sad.

can't remember details.
life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. :-)

`

buu
Username: buu

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 4:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In the "I'm going insane" dept, seeing specral insects more frequently, often in the trance-like state after just awakening, which might not be uncommon. However. In the interest of seeing if I could affect them, made up a spray bottle containing a salt/vinegar/water mix to spray at them if I saw one. Did this after having a dream that devolved into a nightmare about seeing clusters of eggs hanging from the curtains in my room, perceiving the walls to be wide-open to insects that were flying in--on a second night, noticed again the presence of buzzing insects approaching me and saw a blurry little moving thing on the wall next to my head while awakening (in probably a hypnogogic trance).

As an experiment, lightly sprayed one curtain with the mix. Also the section of wall that my bed is next to. No immediate effect (thank gawd). Several nights later noted a dream of small scorpions scurrying around my room. In the dream I was annoyed and restless, trying to clean up the room while bashing the things with a hammer whenever I found one. The final one that I found was half-smashed when it started wailing in english "the eggs are too important!" and then shrieking impressively a bit. I noted among the remaining fragments of the body a small bulb resembling, I surmised, a tiny sack of eggs. Felt contemplative after waking up. Did not spray further.

Further development tonight, about a month later. Section of wall treated with spray. Something bumped into it from the other side. From the "inside" of the wall. At first the sound of paper peeling up suddenly, followed by what seems to be a few experimental pokes. Occasional prodding every one and awhile after this. This is going on right now. Creepy.

-BRE-
Advanced Member

Post Number: 281
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 6:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamt of a silver craft, that was coming for me, I was afraid and ran into my bathroom that is attached to my bedroom, someone who was with me grabbed me into his arms and held me because I was afraid of them, I began reciting prayers like I normally do when afraid, they came into my bedroom and my body started to vibrate while they communicated telepathically with me, I couldnt make out what they were saying, then a loud frightening voice said, I am the God of brother earth, then I woke up, it was 3:52 am. Any thoughts???

Bob Friedman
Username: bobufo

Post Number: 3589
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 8:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

-BRE-....HI, glad to meet you. interesting dream, and "brother earth" is a rare term, (not your Mother Earth, but your Brother Earth). Maybe a relative of Earth, our Moon, or Mars, maybe even a family relative of yours(brother?), but I found this Native American account of "Brother Earth" you might enjoy:
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:eL0rfa1fzLQJ:raincaller.com/calling.htm+%22 brother+earth%22&cd=56&hl=en&ct=clnk&ie=UTF-8
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

-BRE-
Advanced Member

Post Number: 282
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Bob, im erBinn...I changed my handle name to BRE...anyway I left specific details out to see if what I said made any sense to anyone, the person holding me in the dream was a native american indian, before the UFO encounter he was explaining things to me, that I now forget, then I asked him about the Hopi tribe, then the craft appeared, I got scared and ran. Im going to share this with "a brother" because it was a dream unlike any other that I've had.

a brother
Username: upaava

Post Number: 714
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nakwa BRE, Land is Life,

I'siwa, I received your e-mail about your dream and sent you a reply. I hope that it will help you reach your own final interpretation.

Faith and knowledge help us overcome fear. When reason fails us we still have faith, and the wisdom of our hearts. As philosopher and mathematician Blaise Pascal advised us: "the truth is found not only by reason, but also by the heart." AND "the heart has reasons the head cannot understand." :-)

with love and respect,
your brother

Buddie

Post Number: 2202
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

For buu..
Smashing Pumpkins

buu
Username: buu

Post Number: 1263
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 7:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oy! Thanks, Buddie! I just now got back the thread and everything, lol. :D

Awoke a little while ago from a bizarre, alien-related dream. At one point my car's brakes went out (this actually happened to me a year or two ago and now seems to be a recurring anxiety in my dreams). So, naturally, I sling my car over my shoulder and start hauling it around some city streets trying to find my way to somewhere or other.

Eventually find a huge, open grassy area with an immense, stadium-looking building with music audibly coming from it. There are crowds of people moving towards it, and my impression was that a concert was going on inside, and that maybe I'll find someone inside that I know who can help me out with my car.

Walking into the building was like walking into a slightly different dream. There's basically another huge city inside with a different looking sky and buildings and such. I drop my stuff and duck back to the entrance and, yep, it's taking off from the ground and some kind of uniformed personnel are now guarding the perimeter. My impression was that they were there mostly to keep people from jumping off the side, which was kind of what I wanted to do at that moment.

The atmosphere inside is somewhat oppressive-feeling. Most of the people are in some kind of airline-looking seating area just hanging around. There are people in uniforms that are sort of "in charge" but don't seem to be doing anything other than walking around.

Wandering out from the initial area a bit, walk into a building that has people milling around all over the outside surface of it like lines of birds resting. Interior has the impression of a college dorm, people hanging around in groups. On the second floor there is a room, there are people (naked? unsure) with pure white skin lounging around comfortably. Most of them seem to have their eyes shut, but one woman is awake and looking at me as I walk towards the large window to the rear of the room. Her eyes are very dark, but human-shaped. I was wondering to myself if these people were some kind of screened vision of the visitors, and someone nearby tells me that the "ants" are now up and about and moving around on the next floor up (points to a nearby staircase). I'm pretty sure I've heard of visitors being referred to as "ant-people" in some context on a Dreamland show, so I was like "oh" and decided not to go up there. Then I approach the window and start banging my palm on it and yelling "Hey, hey! You! Hey! You!" to someone down below. Not entirely sure if I'm just being obnoxious by doing this or what.

Eventually wander back to seating area. People are sort of moving around restlessly and some look like they have small visions of random things manifesting around them. The atmosphere is one of mild distress. Larger visions (in-flight movies?) start appearing in front of larger groups of people, and basically we sort of settle down and start watching some of these.

The first one is brief but distressing. A man on a rooftop at night in some kind of physical pain. The back of his shirt ruffles and what looks like an ostrich egg drops out of the back of his shirt. The crowd is murmering and upset by this. More eggs continue to drop out, and the man stumbles toward the ledge of the building while other, vague figures seem to be closing in on him.

Next was a bit longer and even more bizarre sequence about some kind of rock-man (a golem?) working on something in a cavern. This guy looks like a smoothed-surface boulder in overalls. I get the impression he's working on something in his own little mine that he's been in for a while, when suddenly the floor gives out and he plows down through several layers of thin rock, eventually falling into some kind of living area. This place looks just a regular house with furnishings and such. The rock-man picks himself up and walks to a nearby door, opening it. The next thing that happens is that an "ant" pokes in through the door for a moment.

Now I'm seeing through the rock-man's eyes, and just drawing a total blank on this thing. I'm thinking something like "it's an ant. It's an ant." It does not look much like an insect and nothing at all like a humanoid. It is actually clinging to the upper-right corner of the door frame. It's blurry, jittery, and indistinct but I can see the parts that are moving. The body is shaped like a tube, like a short, grubby-ish worm's body. In the front it ends in a circular "mouth" (?) that glows red faintly. Two long, very squid-like tentacles seem to drift out in the air in front of it like thick feelers.

So the rock-guy is now slamming the door on this thing's face. He's now holding two items in his hand. One, I get the idea, is a large-ish, golden key-like device, and the other is a similarly-size silver "whistle." These are about the size of small batons in this guy's hands. He holds up the silver whistle to his face and blows into it--this causes a white stream of somethingorother to shoot out and strike the ant, which retreats around the edge of the door. As he steps toward the door again the final impression of this vision is the sounds of a great, unseen mass of ants just around the corner, chittering and squealing.

There may have been some other movies besides these two, but these were the ones that stuck with me. Anyhow after the "viewing" time seems to end, we're all kind of wandering around the city now. There's a bit of a panic when "blind" people start appearing in the streets. Something to the effect of zombie-apocalypse-panic grabs a hold of everyone and they scatter, leaving the uniformed guards scrambling and panicking themselves. An increasingly large group of these "zombies" starts pouring into the streets enthusiastically. As they're walking around me it suddenly occurred to me that these are "the dead" and that they've started appearing during this thing just like Anne Strieber and others have talked about. This was a comforting thought, although these people didn't seem very articulate or anything--they really were just stumbling around like zombies for the most part, although I could see after this some of them smiling and whatnot.

So the dream pretty much slows down and fades away for me after this, with everyone and their dead counterpart panic-monkeying around in the streets. After awaking I was struck by all the visitor symbols and references. Had to share this one before I forgot or obscured it all.