Archive through February 14, 2009 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through February 14, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 7612
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had a dream i was traveling around up a "holler" where the sky was partially obscured by mountains/trees....heard a weird noise...suddenly a jetliner comes outta no-where and "bumps" its belly on the ground, then flies way back up in the sky, clips something, like a pole, the plane goes outta control and slams into the mountain, way up there....jet fuel rains down over everything and sets it on fire.
You can't comfort the afflicted without afflicting the comfortable.

--Princess Diana of Wales

erBinn
Intermediate Member
Username: erbium

Post Number: 186
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 9:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i wonder if thats related to the Russian volcano

buu
Username: buu

Post Number: 869
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 1:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sometimes I have dreams that revisit the same dream-location again and again. Last night I experienced something unusual, because the places felt familiar, but I was experiencing them with a new level of clarity that made it seem very different. Rather than locations that I remembered from waking life, it was like these same locations in a new place, like my memory-locations had been covering over them like an illusion. Difficult to explain. Anyway--

There's an orchid. There are what looks like green apples in the trees, although they're in clusters instead of hanging individually. As I'm taking this in, I start to notice that some of them are huge--there's one in particular sitting on the ground under a tree that's about the size of an ostrich's torso (yeah, it's hard to come up with round things in that size range--bigger than a large pumpkin, smaller than a monster truck tire? :-/ ). I'm entranced for a while by the sight of this place and the trees and the fruit. For some reason the whole place just seems very amazing to be in.
I eventually go to a cabin in the middle of the rows, the door is open and there are a few people moving around inside. I address a man sitting crosslegged on the floor near the entrance, saying: "Do you need help, here?" To which he replies immediately (although perhaps finding me a bit lacking at first glance, my impression was) "Yes!" and then "What can you do?" I was a bit lost at that question and finally stammered out "I can, uh, work." After that my mind drifted away to something else.

There is another place that is less defined, although I see the shadow of a house that I recognized around me. It wasn't the same house anymore, though. There are spirit-people, here. There is a group of women and a group of men. They do not behave the way people in a body do--they sort of swish around me like vapor that's caught up in the wind, and their personalities are very different from us. I almost want to say airy-fairy, but it's hard to describe. These are people who, perhaps, never experienced the psychological torments that come from living in a human body in our world. They seem familiar to me, but now it's like we're actually meeting for the first time. One of the "males" said to me that I'd hit him a number of times, to which I replied something to the effect that it was just a defense mechanism when I sensed something approaching me. The group of them sort of moved together and flowed around me at this point (trying to sooth me?), and I could vaguely sense that they accepted this answer, although I didn't get much else of what they might have been feeling or thinking at the time. They all had a feeling of being sort of... clingy. Like they wanted to become intimate with me on the level they were with each other, which seemed to have the overtone of being sexual, but was perhaps more like the type of social interaction they experience in their natural state of being.

I sort of "wake up" from this (although I'm still dreaming) and have some food with a group of people. When I thank one of them on my way out the door, she sort of chides me for getting serviced "for free" by these beings from before. I say something to the effect that I'm not getting anything for free.

After waking up and thinking about it for a day, the two dreams sort of went somewhere in my mind. They seemed related--

The house--It feels like this is a place where human-people and spirit-people live in recognition of each other, although not always in understanding. People in general are much more aware of spirit activity in that place, and they can, at least, recognize their influence and presence in relation to other things.

The orchid-- The only thing that came to mind was that the apples that had fallen on the ground were untouched. There was no sign of anything eating any of the apples that happened to be on the ground or on low-hanging branches. The place seemed to be in a strangely perfect condition. It occurred to me that there must be some kind of technique, technological or otherwise, being employed that kept animals and insects from approaching the fruit.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 187
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 7:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buu,from what I gathered you where in your higher form, you were in the upper level of conciousness.....the fluid motion sounds like the etheric body....on earth we seem separate from each other because of the illusion that comes with this dimension...the lower conciousness..ive heard of soul clusters...I was just reading the Kabbalah and your dream coinceded with what I just read....thank you for sharing your dream.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 2:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dont know what happened last night, but I woke up....with the they are here to get me feeling...Its hard to describe the feeling that I get, but its one of knowing...I just remember thinking not again, I began to recite prayers to God, but felt that it was too late and not working....I couldnt move but could see out of my one eye that what I thought was a Grey was in the corner of my room....but the Grey had a tannish pink color....then I blacked out.

Germanicus
Username: scorpius

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 4:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had an unusual dream. I know that it is full of metaphor but I sense that it had truths in it that were multileveled. On New Years eve I had discided to stay home and spend a quite night playing computer games. About 2:30 AM I was preparing to go to bed and I suddenly got overwhelm with dread. It was very strong. I thought that I might be having some kind of health emergency like a heart attack or something because the feeling was so strong. After about 30 minutes the feeling passed and for all I know it could have been some kind of temproary health problem that caused it. Then I went to bed.

This is the dream I had. In the dream it was like I was transported to the future and dumped into a body with no warning. I found myself operating a strange vehicle that I had no idea how to control. The vehicle was flying but it was the size of a car. My head hurt and it was bleeding and I knew that I had just had some kind of accident but I couldn't recall the details. The vehicle was damaged and out of control and there was a lot of traffic in the sky. I was afraid that I was going to have another accident if I didn't get away from the rest of the traffic.

A computer was telling me that it couldn't get control of the vehicle because of the damage done in the accident. The weird thing is that the computer was communicating directly with my mind via a series of implants in my brain. Somehow I knew that it was normal for everyone to have these implants. I also knew that the computer was unable to completely communicate with me because of injuries I sustained in the accident. I verbally explained to the computer that I couldn't remember anything about who I was, where I was, or how to operate the vehicle I was in.

The computer seemed to understand and explanied what I needed to do to get the vehicle out of the high traffic area. Once I knew a little about how to control the vehicle it seemed like I started to remember more about how to operate it. I shifted to a much lower elevation. The traffic I had been in was at an elevation about the clouds. As the vehicle shifted to a lower elevation I arched gracefully to the right.

When I got out of the clouds I saw that I was flying over the ocean. But I saw the strangest thing. In the ocean there was a gigantic matrix of islands that were connected with manmade structures and looked a lot like a gigantic spider web. This matrix of islands and buldings was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I got the feeling that this area was the place where most of the people in the world lived.

I flew the vehicle towards an area that felt familiar to me. The computer asked me if I knew that I was flying towards my home. I said that I didn't know it but this place I was headed towards felt familiar to me. The computer told me that when I landed I would get medical help as fast as possible. The computer told me that I had just had a medical procedure and was returning home on autopilot from the place that I had to procedure done. The accident happend because of a series of errors and faulty equipment. The amnesia was probably caused from my head injury.

I landed my vehicle on a landing pad on the roof of a large building. I asked the computer where was I. I said that I've never seen an island chain like this anyplace in the world. The computer paused for a minute and then said that it was going to show me history and how this place came to be. In my mind I then saw the earth from space. I could clearly see the state of Florida and the gulf. Then I saw this huge asteroid coming in from space. It slamned right into the state of Florida. It was so big and hit the earth so hard that the mantle or the crust cracked in a web-like pattern. Florida, parts of Mexico, and parts of the southeast were gone.I saw the plume and shock waves travel all over the globe. Then magma started rising from the the cracks.

The computer told me that this happened hundreds of years ago and caused an extinction event. I was told that it caused a huge cascade of climate changes and the climate was still in a state of flux and would be for thousands of years. I saw that parts of the planet were glaciated.

Anyway then I woke up and the dream ended. I don't really believe that it was prophetic but it was interesting.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 193
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 4:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks for sharing, I also recently had a dream where I was in a craft in the sky with my sister, my daughter and my mother was operating the vehicle and was scared and didnt know what to do, then my daughter started singing to her and it both calmed and instructed my mother to fly the craft.

Lassen Sage
Username: lassen_sage

Post Number: 603
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 5:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Germanicus, sounds like you Stepped-in to another life and saved the life of your Self there. I wonder what that Self was dreaming while you were there?

Perhaps that urgency you felt was a call for assistance before the fact of the accident.

An Over-self who has all the links, a kind of Master Guide would have been assisting both of you.

This is what comes to me about your dream experience.

scion
Username: scion

Post Number: 2198
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 6:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Okinawans say that a dream of flying over the ocean and being drawn to a beautiful island is dangerous. They say not to be tempted to land or go to that island or you will never come back.

Last night was the 3rd time I have had the dream I wrote about in:
Post Number: 2173

Lassen Sage
Username: lassen_sage

Post Number: 605
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 8:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Very interesting dreams here...lots of dream work going on...there are so many layers woven together...I have to wonder if we are becoming aware of being Multidimensional Beings...

scion, that sounds like an a wonderful place to visit and learn.
I am curious. How lucid are these dreams? Could you choose to look at the books? Or interact with the people?

Does anyone greet you by name and/or introduce themselves to you in your dreams?

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 1467
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 9:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This will be brief as I can
only remember 2 things that
went on in my last night dream..
I feel I had a dream like this
before for some reason..anyway
I was speaking and blue symbols
were coming out of my mouth..in
my dream I could see them but not
understand them..I was left with
the intuitive feeling I had some
type of "power"?? probably the
worng word..anyway it made little
sense.. later on I had the face of
a lifelong friend who was singing
Irish Songs.. now he loved to sing
and get tippsy but never had a voice
like this guy..I'm completely drawn
into his face..I knew he could not
see me it was more like can you identify
this person..Except for his singing voice
his face looked completely like him..
I'm a bit worried I may get bad news
I hope not .. Sorry this was not so
brief..

Germanicus
Username: scorpius

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lassen Sage maybe I did get dumped into a future life in order to save that life. That's what it felt like. I find the whole asteroid thing hard to believe. But finding myself trying to operate the flying vehicle and how scarey and frustrating it was trying to figure out how to operate it in order to save my life felt VERY realistic. You could be right. Maybe I did get pulled into a future life in order to save that life. Also maybe the feeling of dread that I felt before I went to bed was connected with that future life. Interesting.

scion

Post Number: 2199
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 1:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am aware of a companion but I haven't looked at her yet. That is a great idea about reading and remembering what is in the books I looked at. I will try to remember that before I go to sleep at night. Yes, there is much talking, again I must try to pay attention to the topics. I am always passed a long pipe with something unusual in it.

scion

Post Number: 2200
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 1:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, and there is always a lot of poetry being read in the book store/library on the bluffs.

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 203
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 1:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

On numerous occasions while in the dream state, I would be placed in a situation where I had to make snap decisions, and it was always a dire situation, I guess to evoke fear(food source) But I somehow always got through alive unscathed or hurt and sent to the "hospital"
Felt like mouse in a maze.

fortwynt

Post Number: 7718
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 8:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamed today that I woke up in a hospital, a nurse in white had apparently given me some really nasty drops eithe rin my ear or orally that produced some icky gray mucus from my mouth.....She was telling some story to me about the Irish origins of certain words (?) and at some point emphasized the words "Appellate Stanford Democracy".

I have absolutely no idea what that means....soon after...as is usually the case, I felt i had to "escape"...their niceness fell away as i tried to leave.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 2442
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 4:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a severe increase in pain in my entire left leg yesterday, the worst part being in the hip. It came on rather suddenly, and I can only speculate as to why. It became bad enough that if I had a cane, I would have used it. I took an over-the-counter pain reliever, and a hot epsom salts bath, which helped me fall asleep.

However, the pain resulted in very poor sleep, and a horrific nightmare, in which my leg, starting with the foot and moving up, began turning first blue, like a bruise, then black.

My mother (who died in 2000) was with me, and she was telling me we had to get to the hospital, because gangrene was setting in. I was completely afraid to go, because I knew they would amputate, and she was begging me to let her take me. That's all I remember before waking up, and getting up to go to the bathroom. My leg was really hurting badly.

In another part of the night, I dreamed I was with some people who set up a "mock bust", in which I completely believed I was going to jail for a "stash" that I didn't even own or know about, and which, in fact, did not even exist. It was all "just a prank". I am leaving out some of the details in that dream, but they were basically representations of various traumas in the not-so-distant past, that I apparently still deal with subconsciously.

Been having lots of weird dreams since last Saturday, and especially since I started sleeping in the guest room.

The bed IS more comfortable....but it doesn't seem to be enough to ensure a restful night's sleep.
"In the end, only kindness matters."

fortwynt

Post Number: 7730
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 4:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

im sorry SW :-( if i had a stash i'd share it with you right now...if you were partial to such things, although im sure you aren't...not that it would help anyway.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2444
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 6:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks for the thought, fort.

I know you have forgotten, but I have mentioned to you before that yes, the herb most definitely DID help, with several different aspects of this "invisible illness" I "have".

It helped more than any prescription I have ever been given, for:

appetite
sleep
anxiety
pain
muscle cramps
depression
energy and stamina, and ability to be active without increased pain and/or fatigue and/or other symptoms

However, due to increasing lung problems, I had to give it up. Even before the lung problems got so bad, I had gotten to the point that it was just an occasional treat, due to the expense, and the hassle to obtain. The people I had to be around in order to obtain it, were intolerable.

All in all, the drawbacks finally overtook the benefits.

However, Santa (my sister) did bring a tiny bit (4 small doobs) over Christmas, and with very careful and miniscule use, I experienced relief and improved well-being for several days.

Oh, and one other thing.....

I never had nightmares when using the herb, and almost always slept at least 5 or 6 hours straight, if not longer.

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 208
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last nights dream, I was a computer tech wiz...I was working with all these state of the art computers, I was in a control room, doing all sorts of computations, I was thinking to myself WOW! I know how to do all this cool stuff! The computer screen's where up on the wall there where a few of them.

fortwynt

Post Number: 7801
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dreamt today that we had a back room we rarely went into (we dont), and it was infested with stray cats. oringinally we had thought it was mice which were the problem (we actually have had a few mice recently), but ultimately there were dozens of cats back there.

feral cats

Second Wind

Post Number: 2476
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 2:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

and how do you feel about cats? Especially feral cats?

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 9434
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 3:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Black room..feral cats....
hmmmmm......
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

Second Wind

Post Number: 2478
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 3:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama, he said "back" room...not "black".

JSYK.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 9435
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 3:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW,

Lawds...

Second Wind

Post Number: 2479
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 3:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And, fort, how about some more details?

Like, how did you discover the cats?

How did you feel when you discovered them?

Was anyone with you in the dream when you discovered them?

What was your reaction in the dream to discovering them?

The first things that came to my mind....

Back room.....the back of your mind, or a part of your thoughts you don't enter much. Or, maybe just a part of your life where you spend little time.

Feral cats are all about community, yet they are also very territorial and there are many squabbles over the pecking order. Lots of "cat fights".

Ring any bells for you?

fortwynt

Post Number: 7813
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 3:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I discovered the cats by following a mouse or a rat back there, or suspecting that there could be a rats nest back there.

There was a lot of, how shall we say, poopy, once i got in there...everywhere...and the, umm, poopy seemed to be much larger than what i would expect from say a tiny mouse or even a rat. So I started flipping boxes over, and a couple of cats ran out...one jumped up and latched onto my right arm, and i tried furiously to shake it off, eventually successful....it ran off into a corner where there were a pile of boxes....

I could see between some holes in some of the boxes and could see their eyes in there gleaming, i moved a piece of the box carefully and saw that there were dozens of them, small, large....i could sense that if i pressed the issue i might be in some trouble...a couple of them i could see were climbing in through a hole in the window from outside.

someone was with me initially but they were out of frame and i cant figure who they were, there but not there.

And yes, you may be onto something there SW.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2483
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 5:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Somehow, I had a feeling it might be a dream about conflict.

Here's some more thoughts....

Excrement = waste.

rats or mice - irritants, nuisances, vermin, much like insects in the house would be. something disgusting, irritating, sneaky and small.

boxes - ideas, attitudes, beliefs

Hmmmmm....

You were "lured" (baited) to follow a rat or mouse (sneaky irritant) into a "back room" where you spend "very little time", where you find lots of waste that is "bigger than a mouse's" (lots of wasted time),where there is actually a "community" of "wild cats" with lots of "squabbles", where you started "flipping boxes over" and "exposed" the cats, then you were
"attacked" by one cat, who you "shook off" with much effort, who then scampered off to hide behind "boxes".

But you persisted to peek behind and poke at the "boxes".....even though you knew it could mean trouble....

You could see between the "holes in the boxes" (holes in beliefs or ideas?) where they seemed to be laying in wait for you, eyes gleaming; there were lots of them, but few were actually "showing themselves"; you could see that some had come in through a hole in the window (invaded your space? OR an opening you created for attack?).

someone initially seemed to be "with you" but you couldn't tell who, since they were not showing themselves, either; as you said, "there, but not there (for you?).

Anyway, those are my thoughts, but it's your dream, and only you can know what all the symbols actually mean for you.

This session is free of charge.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2485
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 5:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, fort, I absolutely have a field day with your dreams!

from the other thread:

"some drops being put into my ear or my head somehow that made some nasty stuff come out..."

drops in your ear = words said

that made nasty stuff come out = verbal (or written) reaction to words

Hello?

If I didn't know that "it's not all about me", I would wonder if you were making these dreams up, just to give me a thrill of interpreting them!

fortwynt

Post Number: 7817
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 5:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Amazing

really

and if it turns out i hit the powerball you'd be the first to get a big fat salary to do nothing but sit and listen to my odd thoughts

fortwynt

Post Number: 7818
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 5:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Second Wind

Post Number: 2486
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 5:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

we cross posted, almost....

don't miss my added interpretation and comments above!

Hey, you be sure to let me know if you do win the lottery! It would be nice to be able to earn a living spouting off dream interpretations!

fortwynt

Post Number: 7819
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 6:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you have an amazing sense of insight.

i believe you were blessed with the spirit of interpretation.

incidentally, i only wish i did make this crap up...unfortunately this is not the case lol

Buddie

Post Number: 1501
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 7:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had something happen on Tuesday
night that I've never experienced
before.. I'll post it here..
I was lying in bed resting after
work and supper..and simply just
clearing my mind for awhile..then
this light appeared on the ceiling..
I was alone in the bedroom and this
light was there it was so freaking
brilliant like a cross between a
diamond and a welders tourch..it
was about an inch long and sort of
oval shaped..I was staring at it
and I remember looking sideways at
the window but no light was coming
in..I stared at this light thinking
what in the heck is this..my friend
came in and got on the bed and called
my name but I did not answer.. he said
I was in a kind of trance..
when I came around I told him to look
but the light vanished...I was not
asleep and was alone for approx 30 min.
Has anyone had this happen before and
what might it be ??

Second Wind

Post Number: 2492
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 1:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie, do you think it was a dream? (I'm assuming you do, since you posted it in the "dreams" thread.)

???

Buddie

Post Number: 1512
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 5:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No SW I don't think it was a dream
but did not know where to post it.
I felt like I was mesmerized when
I think back on it because I didn't
respond right away to my name being
called..it was so beautiful to look at..

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 4588
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 9:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie,
It could have been any kind of astral being, spirit, or even someone currently living that was paying you an astral visit. Could have been something to do with the grays. Lots of orbs around them. Or when you reach certain trance states you can see lights even with open eyes. When I was really little, I would wait to fall asleep with my eyes open and wait for the lights to come.

Buddie

Post Number: 1513
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 7:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Truly SC I think it was my Mother??
One of my sisters called to tell me
something on Sunday.. we agreed it
could be a coincidence but it was an
extremely perfectly timed one ..
She then sent me pictures of my nieces..
I could not believe the orb floating
around them..it was huge in all 3
pictures in different spots..I asked
if she saw the orb and she said yes..
she wanted to see if I saw it too..
I'm feeling something took place between
us in the past week.. Nothing further
has happened I think it was a build up
to what my sister experienced.. all good

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4590
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Has your mom passed over, Buddie? That would make sense, then. I find that lately I'm developing more and more claraudience when I'm deeply relaxed and it would all tie into a spiritual opening event. Maybe you're developing the ability to see spirits and this was a nice gentle introduction.

Buddie

Post Number: 1514
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 6:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes SC she has and I've had visits
from her before the biggest was
when I felt I was in a crises..
she gave me guidance with a bit of
a Tisk Tisk Motherly wake up call..
Unbeknownst to me my sister was asking
Mom for some guidance last week and she
got her answer 10 fold so I'm kinda
connecting the dots I suppose :-)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4596
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

How cool, Buddie.

fortwynt

Post Number: 7884
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamed I was up a "holler", typical narrow one car width road...you get to a point and the road narrowed to the point where you couldnt get a car any further, maybe a bike or something...there was a man with a house there...a couple was going to move into his house, they were giving it to them free of charge...see this was some sort of "communal community" nestled way back in the mountains....the house was being given to a new couple....the guy showed me his garage and how all the furniture for the place was really old and antique but kept in pristine condition...it was quite remarkable, and i just couldnt get over it....we discussed how this community was perfect...everyone took care of everyone else...there was no crime...and i remarked that this made sense because in the city one fends for themselves and hordes things up, and when others have little then they rob you, but in a place where everyone shares everything with everyone else there would naturally be no crime, and when everyone helped everyone else, there would be little if any motivation for harming anyone else....he nodded and smiled.

I realized that to get out of this place one had to drive down a long winding road that went through a dense forest, and when one came out at the head of it, it was actually through these "doors" and when you got out, the outside of it resembled an outbuilding of some sort, and then you had to take another small winding road and come out at another enclosure...it was well hidden.

I remember thinking, that's nice, but what if one flew over top, would one not see the location easily then?

The dream then changed to where i noticed many "chemtrails" in the sky....many planes flying over not producing these, but many were...one of them bunched together resembled some sort of complex snowflake design...i tried to snap a picture with my cellphone but it didnt turn out well.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2522
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 5:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow. That one is beyond my energy to even attempt to interpret.

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 217
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 4:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamt I was working back at the stock exchange, I was in my old pit....waiting by the phone to take orders from the new york brokers....but the phones never rang...my boss was stressing....usually the exchange floor is covered with paper....there was nothing not one piece on the floor!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4601
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 9:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a series of dreams last night that the earth was going through a huge environmental upheaval and the humans were somehow developing ways to blend our energies with that of spiney oysters in some sort of new evolution. No drugs behind that one either. Oh and I forgot, there were space ships and aliens involved too.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4607
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 8:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK so I killed the dream thread. That was a strange one even for me.

fortwynt

Post Number: 8004
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 8:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed that I was back in time, according to the way we were all dressed it would seem it was about 60 or 70 years ago.

I was at some sort of train station, or something close...we were in a group trying to gain transportation "back home" where there was some job we were going to have.

there was some family that ran the place and they had a young daughter, i'd guess around 16 maybe....i could tell she liked me or something *gasp* yeah i know....well i found out her parents were planning on "selling her" to these foreigners, like japanese or chinese....because they were poor and needed the money, so i decided i was going to "save her" take her with me or something....i had to chase the car she was in, they were keeping her locked in a compartment under the vehicle....i caught them, beat up the dudes, and let her out, and they also had about two or three pounds of cocaine as well, which I took...then I had to think quick how I would get the cocaine (which i knew would make me some real cash or be a bargaining chip of some sort) onto the train (or whatever it was), and i threw it in the trashcan, then pretended to work for the cleanup crew.....

weird dream really cant remember much more of it

scion

Post Number: 2227
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fourth time I have had the same dream as above. This time I remember some of the topics in the books. Poetry about society and nature. A glimpse of quantum science but it began swirling before I could get the detail.

In the halls of the buildings with the classrooms I saw a lot of females this time in pants type clothing but not recognizable as jeans(more futuristic looking). I did speak with them and the people in the library/book store at the beginning exchanging hello's and hugs as I went along. There was a faint sound of beautiful chanting in the ambiance like the Krsna mantra with light bells this time.
The Love There That's Sleeping...

Mama Shine

Post Number: 9579
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 6:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Long dream, I'll just post this part:

I had a single rose, pinkish color as best I can remember, in a glass or glass vase. Later I noticed it had wilted (opened about half way between bud and full bloom). I wondered why as I had water in the vase, then noticed the water was almost to the bottom of the stem. The rose hadn't been in that long so I wondered how a single rose could have sucked up that much water.
So I got a little glass of water to pour in the glass vase but as I started to pour it in the bloom started sucking from the glass of water in my hand. I was shocked..I felt it..then I looked into the center of the bloom and saw a creature..first I thought a big roach, then it seem more like a crawfish or perhaps a scorpion...I thought..not touching this..uh-huh. First I thought of throwing the whole contents of the vase out the back door then I thought if this creature needs water that would be cruel. The dream locale was where I lived in Georgia and the property around my house was hilly and there was a small creek in the back. Wanted to make it down the incline to the creek but don't know if I made it all the way down...I may have just poured all out before I got there. I just feel that if I didn't make it to the water that the creature was still close enough to make it on its own.

Now that I think about it, a roach wouldn't need water neither would a scorpion...dunno..dream stuff makes no sense anyway.

(Message edited by mama_shine on February 03, 2009)

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 2124
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 8:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Something ugly is hidden inside something beautiful. It is sucking you dry. You feel responsible for it and are trying to help it.
It's always somethin'

Mama Shine

Post Number: 9581
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 1:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sharon,

Hmmmmm......
thanks for responding.

susi t
Username: just_visiting

Post Number: 2201
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 7:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i don't like what i dreamed last night. some man was nailing obama's feet to the floor. obama wasn't fighting him, just allowing him to do it. but he was in pain. then the man took a knife and ran it across obama's chest. again, it hurt, but obama did nothing to fight him off.

weird.
people who fly into a rage always make a bad landing.

`

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 219
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 1:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I DREAMT OF BIGFOOT'S.....MOVING IN PACKS IN THE MOUNTAINS....THEY WERE BEING CONTROLLED!

fortwynt

Post Number: 8146
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 3:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dreamed the police were coming to arrest me at work.

i was being framed, the cops planted drugs in my car.

i was being targeted because i could do certain "amazing" things, like levitate, and a few other things...but no one knew this besides the police.

the only way i could escape was to fly to the top of the building.

once up there i found the satellite dish, put my hand over the console and put the system on "override", placed my hand over a panel and began talking...(apparently this caused the satellite to transmit strongly to the local town)....i said hello my name is ***** ******, the police have framed me by placing drugs in my car, and now they are trying to kill me....

before i could say anything more, they had a guy up there on the roof.

i was eventually caught, as I can only stay afloat for a time....but before this, i did the thing they were apparently afraid of....I planted the power into another person head how to do the things i could do, and that they could cause others to learn the same....it began spreading like wildfire.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2735
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 4:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Good God, fort. Your dream sounds like a bizarre combination of influences from both the TV news, and from reading the board!!

fortwynt

Post Number: 8147
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 4:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dunno sw. i dunno.

fortwynt

Post Number: 8148
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 5:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

was hoping maybe you could help, you're good at that.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2738
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 5:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That truly was my first thought, fort.....that you had a nightmare that was made up of all the various things you have been thinking about, watching and reading about.

But, I don't know.....

I don't think I have ever heard you say that you believe you are a "TI".....so.....

I only know that the references to being "set-up", to being "targeted" because of special abilities.........sounds like things we have discussed (including within the last 24 hours) right here on the board.

The technology on the roof......reminded me of being targeted with MC tech, but it also reminded me of THIS STORY on the news yesterday (Wed.)

Those are my thoughts.....

fortwynt

Post Number: 8150
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 5:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

only thing is, i havent been reading or watching anything....literally.

i have barely even been reading this board.

the story you link to, wow...that reminds me of it too.

something odd about the dream though....something i didnt mention....it was as if, i was god, but not "the" god, and i could reproduce an exact copy of myself, as many as i wanted....as soon as i "taught" this to someone, everyone around me started doing this....very odd.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2739
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 7:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, I'm at a loss on this one, other than what I have already said.

My previous interpretations for you have been based on what I "know" of you, and what you had been posting about during the time frame you had the dream.

Tell me something: what do YOU think it's trying to tell you?

After all, the best interpreter of your dreams is YOU.

I find it's helpful to look at each dream element, and ask yourself, "What does this remind me of, or make me think of?"

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you ask yourself what a dream image (or symbol, or activity, or situation, whatever) reminds you of?

And when you ask yourself that question, be open to whatever dream elements might remind you of things that are occupying your thoughts in your waking hours.

Pretend that you are a psychologist, and you are your own patient. You have told your therapist about this dream, and now your "therapist" begins to ask you questions about the dream.

It sometimes works for me.....although, my dreams have been so jaberwocky for so long, I have basically given up on trying to make sense out of them.

ddubbiedo
Username: ddubbiedo

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My thoughts were heavy feelings of persecution (police trying to catch you) and perhaps wanting the rest of the world to think as you (spreading your ability so you won't be alone)? Also the distorted feelings of life not being fair as was represented by the police planting drugs on you and being persecuted for a representation of yourself that is not true. Perhaps a fear also of getting in trouble for something you did (that you don't feel was wrong) which others may judge you for.

Just my two cents.
Remember... It can ALWAYS be worse.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2740
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 7:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, of course, it's a little late now for me to say this.....

but those were my feelings, as well.

I also picked up on a need to control information that "goes out" to "the public" about yourself.

ddubbiedo
Username: ddubbiedo

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 8:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ah! I didn't see that! Very good!
Remember... It can ALWAYS be worse.

fortwynt

Post Number: 8151
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 9:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW, D, thanks, those were very excellent responses.

The truth is, many times I do psychoanalyze my dreams, and have a pretty good talent about it as far as I can tell. I don't usually offer my opinions of others dreams on here, as much as I want to, because basically I am afraid of offending them or trying to tell them what something means "to them", you can get people pretty put-off if they think you are trying to tell them something about themselves that they think isn't true....so i tend to avoid it.

that being said, i do not feel this way myself about the situation....i am completely open to any and all evaluation of my dreaming from everyone who wishes to offer it.

SW has always been very spot-on with her assessments, and I can sense that she is very in tune with certain "realities" that exist for both of us....true we are not alike in all ways, maybe not even in most ways, but there is defintely something there she understands about certain topics that others dont.

D this goes for you as well.

I usually post a dream when i have exhausted my energy trying to think about it and need a fresh perspective.

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 223
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 9:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort, Im open to layer peeling...please feel free to comment any dreams I post. I can relate to your dream...I also had authority figures....looking for and planting and item in my dream...I feel its the bad guys trying to impose there will on us....and you fighting back..taken a stand is awesome work however bizzare its seems your doing your part.

Second Wind

Post Number: 2751
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 1:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's the thing about interpreting dreams; it might be a simply "psychological" explanation (like a persecution complex or a need to control people's perceptions of us); or, it could be more, like erBinn says.....taking a stand against those who would control us through unfair means.

That's why I said that we are often the best person to interpret our own dreams, because we know the "context"; in other words, we know what is going on in our waking lives, that would influence our dreams.

Some of those details might be shared here on the board at times, but often, the rest of us don't know the full context surrounding the dreamer's dreams.

It would probably only be possible to be super accurate interpreting the dreams of another, if the dreamer is someone we either live with, or have intimite, daily contact with.

That COULD be someone out there in cyber-world, I guess. But most of us don't share all the daily goings on of our lives with our online friends. We cannot know each other the way we would know a spouse, etc.

Anyway....fort...you never did say what you actually thought, yourself, about what your dream meant!!!???

fortwynt

Post Number: 8160
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 2:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ya know SW....either I don't know, or i hesitate to say.

There is a part of me that recognizes the clear "inner" themes going on throughout the dream, things that you and others have mentioned already so i wont rehash, but then, there is another part of me that is the eternal literalist (or just young) that says that there is a feeling I get from these sorts of dreams that says to me that there is a change coming in some of us (not necessarily me)...the "push" movie might be more descriptive in general as to what im getting at without saying as much. (i havent seen it, just elaborating here)

Second Wind

Post Number: 2756
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 2:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just looked up the synopsis for the movie, and "sheesh".

Now, maybe, I get what you are saying.

Why do you say "not necessarily me"???

Are you on the fence about your own involvement?

I, of course, wanted to interpret your dream in "those" terms to begin with.

But I didn't, because....well, because I know that I am already known for my bias in that regard. I figured you (or others) would just think, "Broken Record, Broken Record".

Second Wind

Post Number: 2757
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 2:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

......and suddenly, I am having déjà vu so badly right now, it's not even funny......

fortwynt

Post Number: 8162
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 3:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh no, i never think that sw.

and yes, "on the fence" would be the best way to describe my feelings on the matter.

i always appreciate your unique brand of input, so never hesitate due to worry about me tiring of the "same old same old", i thirst for it.

erBinn
Advanced Member

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 9:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Fort, In my dream last night...I was in a friends car...we stopped at a gas station...all of a sudden two women cops..come walking up guns drawn...telling us to get out of the car...that we were under arrest....they grab my friend then me...then a tall man came over to me...and told me that I was under arrest also...the first thing out of my mouth was Im not talking to you...I want a lawyer....and they laughed and said she wants a lawyer, I wasnt giving into them easy...thats all I remember.

Howl3r
Username: jfdavisnssympaticoca

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 9:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've been having dreams about wind surfing lately. Which I've never done. It was fun.

Buddie

Post Number: 1609
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree with fort SW

Jeremy Vaeni
Username: jeremy_vaeni

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I was gay, in a gay relationship with this cool friend (a made-up dream character, not anyone I know) until it came time to kiss him. The thought of kissing a man was revolting and woke me up to realize, 'Holy crap! I'm in a gay relationship! I can't do this!'

I broke up with him, sadly...heh... PAGING DR. FREUD!!!

blue
Advanced Member
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 499
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 9:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

fortwynt, what a scary dream -- too bad you let them catch you tho :-(. My advice is dont believe they can plant evidence on you -- so then you wont have to deal w/the rest. Its your space right -- own it. and by this I mean -- own it w/your heart and your mind. Call upon the divine if you believe in such a thing (it can only help) --

also, its also a pretty cool dream cuz u r a hero in the dream :-) -- tho also a martyr :-(
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.