Archive through December 29, 2008 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through December 29, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 6899
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 8:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

it sure is weird, isn't it mama?

Whitley, yes, here was my post about THAT dream...it was from some time ago.

the other dream i had, today, was equally weird, but not so disconnected....I dreamed that there was an old old school (resembled my old abandoned junior high school which i dream about often)...and i was walking around inside, when I got the message that someone wanted me to come to the top floor...an invitation of sorts...I knew immediately it was Whitley Strieber and he wanted to talk with me about something important.

I went up there and walked in the room, there was someone "else" there with us, who (when i think about it now) i never clearly "saw them", but I think they were "female"....He began asking me what my opinion was as to how we as a society should go about patching together and balancing out some of the light with the dark, to reach a more unified state....I told him that his board was a perfect example of this, and if he wanted the answer he should start there first.....he seemed intrigued at that statement, and then said something very cryptic to me about getting/or not getting onto a elevator in some building....i got up and walked out, started to go down the stairs, turned around and he had come out very quickly apparently and was standing on the top step....there was also some sort of "creature" standing just to the left of him probably 3-4 feet away which was pretty small maybe 2-3 feet tall at most, and wearing some sort of brown trenchcoat looking thing...i tried to get away, as this thing startled me, plus strieber was talking some sort of stuff that disturbed me a little, but somehow I was pulled through the air back towards the creature, which to say the least made me very uneasy the closer i got...the thing appeared to have larger than normal dark eyes and a mouth that sort-of came down to a point, almost like it came down into the shape of a cylinder, almost like a "bug" probiscus(sp)...strieber then grabbed my hand and (and i know this is weird) stuck it into his face...like INTO his head and for just a second my arm and his face/head were literally melded into one thing....almost like he was directly transmitting something to me that way....

In any case...there is definitely something about that School that causes it to keep popping back up in my head. As I recall, nothing of any consequence took place there, although now that I think of it we did have an abnormal number of "bomb threats" that would cause us to all be herded out into the field for large portions of time. Also I was always treated very strangely by the teachers...hard to put my finger on it...as a child I was pretty interested in school, but in junior high I took a nosedive and started not doing my work or etc, my grades dropped dramatically, yet I was always given a pass no matter how badly I did. (it wasnt that i couldnt do the work, i just lost any and all interest in doing anything because it was at this age i most noticed the "way" things "worked" in the school system).

Anyway enough about that.
...Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.
Chuang Chou

fortwynt

Post Number: 6900
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 8:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And yes, the school still stands...I actually just drove by there a few days ago, for "no reason", as I seem to do now and again.

They keep saying they are going to tear it down, but the city refuses to do it because it will cost "too much money", so it still stands apparently for that reason....why do I care so much about this old abandoned place? Any reason? Or maybe it just represents something to me.

A funny bit a trivia, all three schools i attended in my life (elementary, junior high, and high school) now no longer exist. The elementary school (which is very old and everyone in my family went there) is now hollowed out in the school part and the gymnasium is now a roller rink...the junior high, well ive spoken of that at length, and the high school was transformed into a "middle school" when the junior high was closed.
...Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.
Chuang Chou

Sofia
Intermediate Member
Username: merovee

Post Number: 162
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 2:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a really disturbing dream last night. I was in the passenger seat of an older car with my mother driving. My little sister was in the back seat. We were driving through some hills and mountainous wooded areas. The windows were open. It was beautiful. My sister played with this animal that looked like squirrel but wasn't quite right. It ran off into the woods, and we turned left off of the highway to turn onto a street to go home. I remember noticing that there was what was described by people win the dream world as "hippy commune" perceived by all in the dream world as being dirty and no-good was unusual because that term doesn't normally in waking life have negative connotations...As we were driving slowly through this to get onto the street home, everything got really serious. There was a cop car-a newer model one, and it was behind us. For some reason we accepted being pulled over, kind of like when you are in a place where the 'authorities' check citizen's papers without cause. We were scared, for some reason I kept telling myself it was ok. It all happened so quickly. I was just putting on my seatbelt with was a lap seatbelt only and hoping we didn't get more harassment for it. We were barely to a stop and the car shut off, when the huge intimidating police officer came rushing over and practically ripped the door off and took my mother who is a big woman and lifts her by the neck out of the car, I am shocked and realize when I see the motion of his hands and blood that he is cutting her neck. I am really scared and realize it is futile to struggle(I would end up dead) but started to involuntarily move forward and actually grab the knife out of his hands, and back into the car to get away....then I woke up feeling a horrible sinking feeling and wanting to cry. I feel so frustrated... like in my day to day life even like I'm helplessly watching a trainwreck. Like I never get a chance to defend myself or say anything effective.

I am frustrated at the gawkers, and at myself even for not managing to do anything that feels meaningful about anything...

Whenever I think about it I am reminded of how people in authority abuse it. I realize also how much I really love my mother. The dream made me scared for her. She is to undergo gastric band surgery soon, and has tried for years to lose weight. She has been morbidly overweight since I was young. I moved across the country away from my family this year, and miss them.

I pray it's not prophetic.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6940
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 - 8:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow thats a poweful dream Sofia! I tend to also dream of policemen abusing their authority...the last one had a cop questioning me strongly, then picking up some random piece of something off the ground and shouting something at me about having drugs....nothing i could say would convince him otherwise, and i had to end up giving him a little beating and trying to escape in his car.

Today I dreamed of the school again...at first it was back to it's original state (it is now old and abandoned and falling apart), I remember thinking (and saying many times) "why are we back here" "how could they have rebuilt all this in such a short time?" "they closed it down because there was asbestos everywhere"....and everyone just laughing in a dismissive sort of way.

There are always these snack machines, ever time i dream of this school, which have odd things in them like "big" things, like giant bags of chips as opposed to the smaller ones....frozen ice cream...items like sunglasses, knick knacks, gadgets, etc...like a universal "machine".

Anyway I dreamed at some point a fellow came through the doors and "took over" held us hostage...this was a guy I went to school with (i have no IDEA why i would dream of him), he had camoflauge pants on, and after i woke up i remembered this dude did fight in the iraq war hmm...anyway his goal was to spray us all with (what i understood to be) asbestos and change us into these creatures...he was quite mad.

He selected me and took me under his wing to train me to do something that involved swimming in polluted water.
Chuang Chou

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 4408
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 - 8:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have all sorts of school dreams. For me, the school concept was a big puzzle for me for the longest time. Then in the middle of one of my school dreams, I became lucid long enough to ask why I was having all these school dreams. I heard a voice say, "You have to keep going back until you get it right." Duh on me.

wolfshadow
Username: wolfshadow

Post Number: 728
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 8:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have a question what does it mean when you don't dream?

I don't dream the last time I had anything remotely close to a dream was maybe 2 1/2 years ago and even then I would classify it more a vision than anything?
"No matter where we run, the shadow that trots behind us is definitely four-footed." Clarissa Pinkola Estes

"Trust is a hard thing to give and even harder to earn"

fortwynt

Post Number: 6959
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 9:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Science says everyone dreams every single night, even if they dont remember or dont even believe they dream, they actually do....we only remember (according to science) a very small fraction of the total amount of dreams we actually have.
Chuang Chou

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4410
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 9:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yep, I'm with Fort on that one. I must be one of the ones who remembers more often than not. Sometimes I swear, I put a story to my dreams just to entertain myself.

erBinn
Intermediate Member
Username: erbium

Post Number: 134
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I dreamt of a ship in the shape of an acute triangle....I was in a home with all my imediate family....I was screaming top lung for them to look...the craft passed their view by the time they looked....Then a huge craft covered the whole sky...it was brown and had what looked like a blown up micro-chip pattern all over the bottom of the craft....I felt claustrophobic...just looking at it...because there wasnt much room between the roof top and the craft.

wolfshadow

Post Number: 730
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 7:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I understand that science says everyone dreams but why can some people remember and some can't. For me it's weird to just go to sleep and then wake up.
"No matter where we run, the shadow that trots behind us is definitely four-footed." Clarissa Pinkola Estes

fortwynt

Post Number: 6962
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 8:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I know what you mean wolf.

I used to have a cousin, much older than me, who would argue "up and down" that he hasn't had a dream in 15 years...yet every other night you could hear him scream out "AHHHH!" or something (he was shot in beruit at the american embassy)...when i'd tell him, he would flatly deny having any dreams.

I think, wolf, (again according to science), it has to do with what area of the brain is most active during particular cycles of sleep...some dreams apparently happen but we just have no function in our memory to retain it.
Chuang Chou

wolfshadow

Post Number: 732
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 8:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I guess the funny thing is I don't/remember dream's and when I wake up I feel totally refreshed where as my spouse dreams constantly and is always tired??Who knows.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6964
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 8:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well if you want my personal opinion, i dont think they know as much as they think they know about sleep/dreaming.

For instance...they claim everyone dreams every night, but most go unremembered.

How should they arrive at this conclusion? In other words, how would they KNOW a dream has taken place if one is unable to recount that they have had a dream to the doctor/researcher?

Hmm?

Easy.

They claim that "REM" always indicates dream activity.

I beg to differ.

And here's why.....I think I have a spot of narcolepsy, in fact I am convinced I have narcolepsy, after years upon years of studying the disorder and comparing that to my symptoms....so i decided to get a sleep study done....they found I had "apnea" but the doctor completely refused to entertain the notion that I had narcolepsy because on that particular night (of the study) i didn't appear to exhibit the (very strict) guidelines which they use to diagnose narcolepsy...

specifically, one must go into REM sleep within minutes of "falling asleep"...this demonstrates a "rapid onset of REM", which is a big huge chunk of their proof in diagnosing someone with narcolepsy....also a few others things, but that is the main thing....

now...according to them, due to my constant awakenings (due to "apnea") they NEVER recorded me as going into REM sleep, yet I clearly to this day (and this has been several years ago) remember the dreams I had during the sleep study.

So apparently someone is full of **it....is it me? Possibly, but I think I have proven(to myself) that dreams can exist independently of REM sleep....completely collapsing their theory, and completely throwing their diagnostic guidelines in the garbage can.

When I argued with the doctor that I have almost every single symptom of narcolepsy, most of them are HIGHLY specific (if not TOTALLY) to narcolepsy, his response was basically to question why I thought it was so important to be diagnosed with narcolepsy, and in the end basically said to me "I guess we are just going to argue about who's smarter".

I said scr*w it, and stopped going back for my appointments.

It isn't that i "want" to be diagnosed with narcolepsy, but that I want the truth of the matter to be stated....
Chuang Chou

Lassen Sage
Advanced Member
Username: lassen_sage

Post Number: 418
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 2:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

fort,doctors are human. Some seem attached to knowing all the answers and yet have a closed mind.
They have their own agenda.

Can you try another doctor? Be careful what you tell any doctor.There are some possible ailments that might compel them to notify authorities, such as DMV if it might impair your ability to drive safely.

What are the symptoms of narcolepsy,anyway? Tell me to go Google if you don't want to write about it.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6975
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 2:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Not at all Lassen.

The Main symptoms of Narcolepsy, as I understand it, are these:

Early onset REM (most people take quite a while to enter REM, Narcoleptics can shut their eyes and immediately go there, and I definitely know I do this)

Sleep Paralysis (happens almost EXCLUSIVELY in Narcolepsy...I've been going through this for probably 15 years or so)

Cataplexy (which is defined as muscular weakness which may range from a barely perceptible slackening of the facial muscles to the dropping of the jaw or head, weakness at the knees, or a total collapse. Usually the speech is slurred, vision is impaired (double vision, inability to focus), but hearing and awareness remain normal. These attacks are triggered by strong emotions such as exhilaration, anger, fear, surprise, orgasm, awe, embarrassment, and laughter. Cataplexy may be partial or complete, affecting a range of muscle groups, from those controlling facial features to (less commonly) those controlling the entire body.....again, I definitely do this, though it is mild, I notice it, and it's quite embarassing

Hypnogogic Hallucinations Which is basically, "seeing/hearing things" during the period of waking up or falling asleep....I don't really do this so much, if at all.

and the funnest (not)

Automatic Behavior (I most certainly do this...basically it's where you are "awake" but "zone out" and do things that you have no idea what you are doing or cant remember...basically repetitive tasks that your body will carry out on its own even though you are more or less asleep while awake.

Incidentally this last thing has caused me tons of trouble at work....if it werent for the fact that I know to go back and check myself and my work ive done....for instance...my work involves taking a big stack of reports off the printer, sitting down, sorting through them and stapling individual reports together and putting stickers on them to be sent out in the morning....after im done with the huge stack (several hundred pages) I will almost always go back and notice that I've stapled reports together chaotically and put stickers on things that arent right, or I will realize i have thrown away a bunch of stuff, none of this I will remember doing at all....also I have written whacky things without even realizing im doing it, but a few minutes later i'll get the feeling "hmm i better make sure no funny business is going on" and sure enough....

the funny part is usually this will happen when im sitting right in front of someone else and they apparently dont notice im "zoning"...apparently my eyes are open the whole time...

(Message edited by fortwynt on October 16, 2008)
Chuang Chou

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4411
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort, my ex could "zone out" that way. His sister was diagnosed with narcolepsy. When ex was in medical school, he found that he had written, "Budweiser, King of Beers," in a patient's chart. Talk about wanting to hide something.......

fortwynt

Post Number: 6985
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OMG SC, that is so funny because I do that same crap!!!...on one of these midnight reports I realized, with horror, that I had written on the back of one "Arabs"...and on another I wrote "I love you"
Chuang Chou

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4412
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't mean to derail the thread, but we have some funny coincidences going. I could also basically hypnotize the ex if I talked to him a certain way when he was relaxed.

But beyond that, I can go into REM dreaming from a fully conscious state and have been able to for years. It's just lucid dreaming. And rather than feel sleep paralysis, when I'm stressed, I do the opposite and kick my husband in the butt if I happen to dream that I am practising martial arts.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6987
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i know exactly what you mean sc, i can do the same thing from being fully awake...yet i "dont have narcolepsy"...hmm okay i suppose...what is it then? Seizures?

I personally have a hard time being relaxed...if i get relaxed in any fashion i will "zone"....so my fiance gets really ticked off when its "couch time" and i cant stay 'awake' for more than a few minutes...i catch "9 kinds of Hell" for it...believe me...which is frustrating to say the least.
Chuang Chou

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4413
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No. It's either a shamanic journey or deep meditation. The trick is to try to maintain a hold on normal waking consciousness while it all happens.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6989
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I must say SC, I have the most profound feelings and experiences, on "another level", while these situations are happening...almost in-describable.

To everyone else im just a lazy*ss though.
Chuang Chou

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 135
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamt of a bright white light in the day time sky....(and no it wasnt the sun,lol!) It was communicating with me...it wanted me to know it was there. And in my dream I was trying to call my dad, to look at it but couldnt find my cell phone.

fortwynt

Post Number: 7039
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 4:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I was at work, it was night, went outside there was a (shockingly) massive storm going on, blackish/grey clouds whipping around everywhere, lightning crashing all around...apparently the river had overflowed and was rushing into the streets...mind you where i work is numerous blocks away from the riverbank, and was continuing to rise by the second....i thought "i have to get home, i live beside the river, i may already be too late" i thought of my kids and my fiance....tried to call her cell phone only to have it go directly to voice-mail...which filled me with ominous feelings....

a curious addition to this dream was that as I peered out at the city, buildings were appearing out of nowhere alongside the regular buildings...massive structures, brightly lit and "dream-like" in appearence...soon as they would appear, some regular structures would collapse or dissolve into dust and smoke.
Chuang Chou

blue
Advanced Member
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 395
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 9:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

a curious addition to this dream was that as I peered out at the city, buildings were appearing out of nowhere alongside the regular buildings...massive structures, brightly lit and "dream-like" in appearence...soon as they would appear, some regular structures would collapse or dissolve into dust and smoke.'

how totally cool, fortwynt! just like a dimensional shift, eh? i had a dream several years back that the earth split in two as all these waves of light were coming at us. one earth was vibrant and lush and the other was like an ashen hull. it was, as you call it, a lucid dream.

and for the flying dream you've had forwynt -- that is one of the most common dreams i had as a child. it wld make so mad. they wldnt catch me but they were grabbing at me all the time and i had to work so hard to stay just out of their reach!

(Message edited by jennyblue on October 24, 2008)
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

fortwynt

Post Number: 7239
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 4:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yes blue, it is always very frustrating to me.

another quick one.

my "mission" was apparently to break in to some sort of (either)Chemical Factory or Nuke Power plant and get some documents or computer disks to "prove" something or another about this place or the fellow who ran it. I had to tear open a rubber tube running to some rusty box and when I did, battery acid or something came out and helped me to burn through this other piece of something, which allowed me access...once in, there were many obstacles set up to try and harm me should i make it that far, but apparently i knew just how to outsmart them, and knew just where to go to get my data.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run
than outright exposure. The fearful are caught
as often as the bold.
-- Helen Keller

susi t
Username: just_visiting

Post Number: 1313
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

boy, i had a doozy of a dream last night.

i walked into this house (felt like the log cabin my best friend and i used to live in in florida). her ex husband was there only he was ugly-hideous, like a monster, with a cape and he came flying down at me from the ceiling where there hung tons of bats.

we were to have a fight. so i started to prepare. we had an area, a rectangular arena for our combat. i drew the head of a bull in red on the floor. i won that round but it took all my effort.

then bits and pieces i can't quite recall until he was there again and we were to fight again. i walked by a table where he had his stuff and there was a note pad that said 'she's stronger' so i felt bolstered.

he had on a black cape (but he wasn't hideous anymore, he had his regular face) and i had on a white cape.

people came from all over to watch.

this time i drew the head of a bull on the floor in black. then before he could prepare, i lifted my hand and hit him with a bolt of blue light that knocked him backwards. he wasn't expecting that and was shocked. he came at me again and i did it again and he seemed to give up. i ordered him to his knees then i took a bowl of water from the huwassee (tennessee) river (which is holy to us) and i said, 'if there is anything not of the highest loving good in you, get out!' then i put my hand in the water and then on his forehead and he fainted.

end of dream.
that was zen.......this is tao

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 152
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you overcame their fear tactic...strong you are or you wouldnt have been put in that situation...I dreamt before of being in a round up situation where I was automatically recruited, I denied I wanted part and ask them why they choose me and they said because I was strong.

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 660
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 9:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream there was a blackout then UFO's appeared

Michael
Username: mthood

Post Number: 86
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 1:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've decided to start painting my dreams...

1.Unfinished dream

2. Lady
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

xretsim
Username: xretsim

Post Number: 818
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 6:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

this type of person/being sometimes feature in my ufo related dreams and abduction memories: http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/xretsim/dream.jpg

Michael
Username: mthood

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 9:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Scuba dreams? just kidding. interesting.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

xretsim
Username: xretsim

Post Number: 821
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 5:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i grabbed a photo off google, spent a few minutes drawing on it, and blurring it (using gimp). but that is basically how they (sometimes) appear.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 155
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I DREAMT OF LARGE 3 LARGE AIRCRAFT, I WAS ON ONE. I WATCHED A LARGE 747 PASS....PAINTED RED, BLACK & GREEN, THE COLORS OF THE AFRICAN FLAG...ALL THE WINDOWS WERE BLACKED OUT I COULDNT SEE INTO THE CRAFT...I FELT LIKE SOMETHING WRONG WAS GOING ON INSIDE..BUT COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT....I THEN BORDED A CRAFT...AND WAS AWAITING DEPARTURE...WHEN ANOTHER PLANE LANDED...PEOPLE WERE GIVIN THE OPTION TO BOARD THE CRAFT THAT JUST LANDED, BECAUSE IT COULD GET YOU WERE YOU NEEDED TO GO QUICKER....I DECLINED AND WATCHED THE OTHERS BOARD...WITH A BLINK OF THE EYE...THE CRAFT TOOK OFF AT SUPERSONIC SPEED....THE FELLOW PASSENGER ON MY RIGHT..EXPLAINED TO ME HOW THE CRAFT ZOOMS UP INTO THE SKY AND DROPS DOWN TO TARGET AREA.....YOU COULD BE HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD IN 3 SECONDS FLAT WITH THIS NEW AIRPLANE.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 1252
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 6:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm not sure if I've had this type
of dream before or not? but anyway
I seemed to have had one long dream
and I was showing people some type
of neck and head rubbing technique..
It had to do with those bumps? at
the base of your head..I awoke at
3 am with a very sore neck and all
day long my neck and those bumps
were hurting..I took 2 extra strength
gell Excedrin and I now feel some
relief.. weird

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 8:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

BUDDIE,
THATS WEIRD FOR SOME REASON YESTERDAY, I KEPT OBSESSING OVER MY BUMPS AT THE BASE OF MY SKULL..I KEPT TOUCHING THEM....I WONDER IF I WAS IN THAT CLASS

buddie

Post Number: 1254
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

GET DA FRIGG :-)
I wonder also

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 8947
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 8:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

For the last two nights I have
dreamed of reading the UC message board.
Seeing the different threads as I look now..
the color the names ..everything. Recognizing folks names as they post. Funny i don't recall
anything said. Once it got really large and ran off the page and I didn't know how to make it smaller. Wonder if it'll happen again..if it does I'll concentrate and see what is being said and the DATE..it would be cool if it was future.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

buddie

Post Number: 1265
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 9:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That mind set is so True Mamas..
It's kinda how I think myself
out off and beyond my fears in
the dream world :-)

Mama Shine

Post Number: 8957
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 5:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Funny, I got another brief glimpse
of the UC posting dreams I've been
having and the only thing I can bring
back (its difficult to read and translate in the dream state) is that I went to area 51 (I think) and saw a new name there looked like "exact" or something, I clicked on it and that was it....no more.

Native Alien
Username: blue_screen

Post Number: 2096
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 9:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i had a dream where an Alien cut off the thumb and Index finger of my right hand...what the hell is that all about?
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well"

Mahatma Gandhi

Buddie

Post Number: 1273
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 7:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think some of 'them' have 3 fingers ..

fortwynt

Post Number: 7358
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 7:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dream about the board on a fairly regular basis, and the strange thing is, the dreams are usually not too terribly 'off' from what ends up being said...of course my dreams tend to be that way.

"prophetic"? i doubt it...just highly anticipatory and imaginative.
You can't comfort the afflicted without afflicting the comfortable.

--Princess Diana of Wales

Native Alien

Post Number: 2097
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 8:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

very interesting buddie...
research time...
up up and away
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well"

Mahatma Gandhi

Mama Shine

Post Number: 8980
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 9:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Native...wonder what made them cut
your fingers off...they never cut things off me but insert stuff and stick needles and it hurts like hell. Usually they are disguised as doctors or dentists, but I know better.

Native Alien

Post Number: 2098
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

that's what i wanna know Mama? why those two fingers too?
does the thumb and index finger represent something?

i remember sticking my arm out because the Alien was suppose to cut off my right hand but chopped off only my thumb and index finger...i was being punished..for what?... weird...

Mahatma Gandhi

fortwynt

Post Number: 7364
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Maybe you were caught with your hand in the Soilent Green cookie jar?

Native Alien

Post Number: 2103
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There's three things i dont eat Fort. sushi..caviar and human flesh and tapioca pudding four things and tripe five things...

Mahatma Gandhi

fortwynt

Post Number: 7366
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

so you do, then, enjoy beer battered visitor flesh?...now i know why they f*ck with u buddy.

Native Alien

Post Number: 2104
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Beer battered Visitor flesh?
you sick twisted bastige Fort lol

Texas Style Grey Brisket

Ingredients:
1 prepared Grey brisket (about 2.5 Kg)
Tomato Paste
Cheap Lager Beer
Serves 6.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARINADE
Make up marinate of tomato paste, beer to 1/3 of volume (best marinating beer is the real cheap lagers like Pearl, Busch, Old Mil, etc), sauteed garlic, jalepenos, onions, brown sugar, touches of vinegar, worchestershire and mustard.
poke grey with fork thoroughly
marinate in fridge overnight in large foil pan

COOKING
make up hot wood fire - sear and blacken outside of grey
put back in marinate and cook over low fire for 5 hrs
test heat by holding hand at level of the grey over fire, should be able to hold for count of 6 before it starts to hurt.

SERVING
slice grey thin at an angle
serve with garnish made from broken barley stalks from crop circles.

ACCOMPANY WITH: A fine claret, either Californian or Clare Valley (South Australia)

Mahatma Gandhi

Native Alien

Post Number: 2105
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 1:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie i found a 3 finger alien, it seems it's a member of the Gray family

"They have large hairless heads; huge, black, almond shaped eyes; a narrow jaw, tapered to an almost V; small nostril holes, but no nose; a small thin lip-less horizontal slit to a mouth; a long, thin torso with no ribs or genitals evident; long, spindly, but strong, arms reaching to the knees; thin legs and hands with 3 long jointless fingers that end in claws" instead of fingernails.

Mahatma Gandhi

fortwynt

Post Number: 7368
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 1:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dunno pal, I've always found grey flesh gives me some harsh element-115 gas....I prefer nordic flesh myself, but it is certainly an acquired taste...requires copious amounts of dead sea salt to bring out the blonde.

Buddie

Post Number: 1274
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 5:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I thought so NA.. I once had a dream
of reptilian feet.. well I could only
see up to the calf but was fascinated
by the feet .. they looked like
Komodo Dragon feet but they had
3 (I think) round joints before the 'toes'
reached the foot..

(Message edited by buddie on November 26, 2008)

susi t

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dreamed i saw 3 moons in the sky.
my day is not complete until i've terrified a complete stranger.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 168
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 8:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream that an friend, I chat with via the internet...was comforting me last night! It felt real.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I welcome any thoughts or commentary....Im just glad he didnt cut off my thumb and fore finger...boy the luck of some people....lol....sending laughs to native

Buddie

Post Number: 1334
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sooo I think you and your
friends energy connected erBinn ..

Buddie

Post Number: 1358
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 6:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I saw a UFO last night..
I rarely dream of them and its always
the same I'm the only one who can see it..
It was nearly invisible blending into
the sky but visible none the less.. it
dropped a piece of machinery to the ground
that was almost the shape of the letter A..
Then I was getting ready to be submerged
head first into a vat of clear liquid and
I had to be very careful not to struggle or
touch anything while in this liquid..this
was being done to whiten my teeth..see

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1770
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

...you funny

It's said that dreaming of a spaceship is
moving to and from the inner levels of mind.

If it were my dream I would think -
Then you saw your destination, "point A" ...here.

And you entered your body, which is watery.

Buddie

Post Number: 1359
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 7:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mark I just happen to be reading
Pistis Sophia..the chapters I read
last night had to do with How the
Soul of those who have come out of
the body may be helped by those on
Earth.. and how he who possesses the
Mysteries can come forth out of the
body without suffering..The material
in this book means a great deal to me..
Your dream definition is STrikingly
similar to what I've been reading
and continplating..OMG!!! and Why
is it 'I' never would have made this
connection..well anyway Thanks Mark
that book material must be filtering
itself into my psyche and that makes
me happy :-)

fortwynt

Post Number: 7458
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream today, disturbing and confusing.

Dreamed someone dropped me off at a party...or get-together of some sort....turns out it was a game. A bunch of folks sitting around the perimeter of a room, playing volleyball but sitting in comfortable chairs, like recliners or some sh*t.....sitting volleyball....hell i dunno.....turns out that this was just a "front"....this group was really a training center of sorts....what we were training for was how to effectively combat an alien "machine" that would be coming from the future to destroy us.....

sure enough this thing showed up....a curious thing indeed....it moved very quickly, too quick to see at times....it could point its finger and like the terminator liquid metal fellow, the finger would stretch out and become metal and poke through things....you could be deep within a house and it wuold find you and stab you.

Sure enough it caught me at some point while I was trying to warn everyone it was finally here.....we were woefully unprepared....it rang the doorbell, looked like a normal person but had some injury to the head....acting funny, i knew what was going on immediately...i slammed the door, ran inside to warn everyone and before i could make another move, the thin metal "finger" came through the wall....I sensed it in enough time to dodge it a couple of times....but in the end, it got me.

The metal tube went through my leg at the base of the knee, came out the other side and proceeded to thread through my right arm, go around and come through my left arm, then circle around to my back, came through my back, circled around and came through the back of my head.

i was frozen in fear and pain, couldnt move an inch.....apparently this enabled the "alien"/machine to speak "through me"...my mouth was forced open and a ball of plasma/metal came out and hung over the floor midway to the ceiling where it flattened out into a "screen" and I was made to "talk" while images flashed on the screen.

Apparently it was giving us a message that we would never be able to resist what was going to happen, and it was pointless to try...our bodies were just too feeble, and we had let ourselves go too far to be able to physically resist...all the while showing images related to the discussion showing weak points in the human body, specifically the hips and lower spine...(?)....

Once it was finished with me it retracted its metal from my body, and I collapsed, where I was apparently dead for a moment...but miraculously, and to the surprise of the creature, I began to regenerate the damaged tiissue, and heal.

Don't remember much more.

fortwynt

Post Number: 7459
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 4:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Finally, my "dream" (no pun intended) may see fruition! I've always wondered if they could ever do such a thing....looks promising...but then, would I REALLY want others to see?

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 173
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamt of abandon buildings...I was in a city setting///i was with a woman...she lead me up a beautiful staircase////we walked on the right side of the staircase, because people were walking down on the left-side....everone I saw walking down....was dressed in clothes from another era////black suits top hats...women were dressed beautifully/////once at the top///i was shown a list of body treatments and the amounts it cost////i was told to come at 12:30 for water aerobics...to condition my body....any thoughts????

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1774
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah.
this dream is taking place beyond your ordinary mind, hence the "abandoned building". Buildings = your mind.

The woman is an aspect of your conscious mind ...
assuming you're female, that is.
At the top (the superconscious mind) you're shown about healing techniques/body treatments.
The superconscious part of the mind is about help with personal improvements in life.
Old-fashioned attire may mean past ways of thinking about things. Beautiful for their time, but there are other ways, other styles.
Water = the present conditions in your life.
The dream is about using your time wisely.
More exercise? Doing something new to you?

Good one.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 174
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you so much Mark for your insight.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 9:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Row row row...your boat gently down the stream
Merrily...merrily...merrily....life is but a DREAM!

IMO: I feel this planet it is already over.....we just have to catch up to the reality. Does anyone else feel this?

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 176
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamt of a document. It said something about mandating people to concentration camps....there where numbers..exp...15 people per 100..something to that extent.

scion
Username: scion

Post Number: 2173
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 1:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

When I got to the top of the bluffs I found a book store or so it seemed at first. Finding friends, new and old while poems being read. And while I behind an aisle with books upon the floor, I brushed back my hair with an old brief case and hat in hand. I found abundant green plants hall after hall. Several there, near the center square were smoking pipes and joking. Oh my, the laughter! An enormous campus yet hardly anyone was there. Were we in between classes? I wandered the halls for several floors. I had never seen so large a place, the distance between it all. In and out and past the buildings it seemed like an old college town. I could smell the pines that lined the many roads that zigzagged lot after lot. Outside I walked and ran through rows by many classrooms. I lingered for hours it seemed. Then I left by auto, with several cars behind me. In my rear view mirror, I saw flying cars. Just as I was awakening I came out to a beautiful huge city. Glistening in the sunlight, the crystals and the stainless steel like the silver of the flying ships. It was then I felt the tug of the morning work at my feet. I felt as though I have been there before and a few times had returned.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 179
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 4:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Did it come across as sterile...your glistening city?

scion
Username: scion

Post Number: 2174
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 5:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Not at all. It was early sunrise in the cityscape, I wanted to spend more time there, though.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 9210
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 5:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Don't know what this dream meant..
could it be hope or what.....

I was talking to my Grandson Dustin
(in reality he is only 10 months old).
In the dream he seemed to be about 2.
I said, sing me a song and he sang very
clear and beautiful:

My country tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died!
Land of the Pilgrim's pride!
From every mountain side,
Let freedom ring!

Brandon
Intermediate Member
Username: who_am_i

Post Number: 167
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 7:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a series of lucid dreams last night Ive never had in my life before. It was like I was in between sleep and awake. I could control everything I was dreaming about but there were limitations. I couldn't go beyond the earths atmosphere. I decided to let my mind drift and go where it would. It ended up going to Nazi Germany. Hitler was putting on trial a six year old girl. He was grilling her with questions. He had her in his lap and she was struggling with him. Hitler said "Why are you struggling?" The girl said "The stronger the person the more powerful the hand." She kept trying to get away from Hitler's grasp and she accomplished this goal. The lucid dreams ended with a bunch of thugs that tried to invade my apartment. I tried to fight them off with a knife but to no avail. I woke up after that and shortly went back to sleep. I then tried to meet the grays(whom I have never met and don't want to meet.) I went to the darkest place I have ever been before. I now know what Whitley says when he talks about "body terrors". I woke up shivering and had a vibration throughout my body of total fear. I was shivering and felt my hair being pulled. It was a physical feeling. I woke up again and went back into the sleep/awake state to try to witness something beautiful. I can't even explain what I saw, but picture the grand canyon with green grass surrounding it and that's what I saw.

It's not the first time I have dreamed about the holocaust or Hitler. I have never experienced the total control I had in these dreams for such along period of time. I have had lucid dreams before but never to this extent. I am confused but excited. I just don't know why after the 25 years of my life I have never experienced dreams of this magnitude. I don't usually write about my dreams to anyone, let alone this site. But I had to this time. There were many other powerful dreams I had during this, whatever it was, but I cant put them into words. I just hope that I have this experience again. I woke up crying and with a wonderful feeling. Thank you for listening.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 183
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ive also had dreams of my apt being invaded by the SS and guys dressed in all back body suits like a diver would wear. I was also told I was chosen because I was strong. I also dreamt of a beautiful yet completely altered planet earth, I also saw a circle like canyon in the ocean. It was like a submerged ceynote.

erBinn
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 184
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 4:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

correction: cenote

Buddie

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Brandon thank you for sharing.. I won't
go into the dreams that have left me with
that WOnderful FEeling that would last for
hours after I awoke.. I have also awoke
crying because I or they had to leave..
Anyway I just want to say because
of that 'feeling' not the crying.. I refer
to these as 'visits' ... for me there
is a huge difference between the two?
Anyway glad you decided to post again in UC :-)
I'm not making this stuff up..
I'm imagining it..

susi t

Post Number: 1670
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 4:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i just had one of those intense afternoon nap dreams....it was an action type with this guy trying to evade the bad guys...a fight on an escalator, the whole bit. then one guy was chasing the good guy in an airport and a woman held a map up trying to get him to tell her where to go and he replied something in spanish then i noticed it was david spade.
don't go to bed angry....stay up and plot your revenge.