Archive through August 09, 2008 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through August 09, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

erBinn
Username: erbium

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 5:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Mama. I appreciate your welcome!

erBinn

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 5:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh! btw! I change my name from erbium to erbinn!

Lassen Sage
Username: lassen_sage

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 3:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome erninn,I haven't been here long myself...and I am also looking for clues as to what the heck is happening with the world as we know it.

fortynt,your dream about people of sand is interesting to me as evolving from a carbon-based life form into a silicon-based life form(all quartz crystal is silicon-based) seems to be what is happening.

Silicon can be either very fluid, or very dense and crystallized in form with well defined geometric structures.

I THINK,that we are redoing our energy patterns,and that our physical forms are up-grading.Forms follows energy,energy is attracted to forms.Lightning seeks ground.

And I am so very happy to be able to have a place to share and learn the unexplainable with all of you folks.Thanks worlds...

Aprylla
Username: astralgazer

Post Number: 2019
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a doozy last night. Dreamt that I was on the west coast of England. I happened to look up and see hundreds of ravens or crows perched on trees and flying around. They almost darkened the sky there were so many. Then I spotted a very large ship approaching. As the ship drew closer I could giants on board. Maybe 8 or 9 feet high. They were fierce, norse-looking giants. They began to shoot cannons at the crowd of people that had gathered. War was imminent and we began to shoot back with medival type weapons. Arrows and such. They got closer and some of us boarded the ship to attack.

Was able to take some down but they overpowered us. When I asked why they were doing this they said, "It is time for humans to pay their penance." Then I saw the whole of Great Britain break apart and get swallowed up by the sea. A huge whirlpool took it down. The giants let some people live and told them they were chosen to repopulate the planet.
"If you are going to control any population
for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent." Aldous Huxley

Mahalla
Advanced Member
Username: jean

Post Number: 240
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow! You seem to have some very detailed dreams. Past life? Screen memories?

Aprylla

Post Number: 2020
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 1:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have no clue Mahalla. I've been ignoring my dreams for a while now. Not trying to look so much into them but then this came along. Too crazy to ignore. Humans paying their penance? For what? Makes me think of the fallen angels and how God said that humans were above them. They've been trying to take us down ever since. Maybe Fallen Angels final revenge? Earthquakes, flooding...who knows.

Aprylla

Post Number: 2021
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 3:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I forgot thing to mention about my dream last night. I kept hearing the word Invictus. I had no idea what it meant. I looked it up today and itís Latin for Unconquered. I also found this very moving poem called Invictus:

by William Ernest Henley; 1849-1903

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

Mahalla
Advanced Member
Username: jean

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 3:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That is beautiful Aprylla!

sharLr
Advanced Member
Username: sharlr

Post Number: 416
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 4:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi there, it's been a long time since I've posted on this thread but wanted to share a theme that's been running through my dreams in recent months.

I'm regularly dreaming about talking babies who are able to hold full conversations with the adults around them. I'll describe one dream in particular and let you decide what to make of it.

I dreamt I was holding a 6 month old baby in my arms, a little boy. He began talking to me. I asked him how it was possible for him to talk so eloquently and intelligently. His reply was that, in the near future, this is how it will be for all babies born, and that for a baby to not be able to communicate so easily will be seen as unusual.

I was then in a house, still with the boy in my arms. There were 'gifts' all over the place, which myself and my partner began to unwrap. Each gift was a phone of some kind (mobile phones/cell phones, cordless phones, old fashioned phones etc). As we unwrapped the phones, they all began ringing. The baby boy excitedly told me that the 'game' was to connect all the ringing phones to each other in order to get the right people communicating.

The dream then shifted to a kitchen table where several people, including myself, were enjoying breakfast. The baby boy was sat in a high-chair, covered in baby food with a huge grin on his face. Our little group of people were discussing coincidences and their meaning. As we chatted, our mobile phones all started ringing then the radio started playing a tune (it was a tune by an 80's band (Japan)called Ghosts). Throughout all of this the baby boy was laughing and saying that we should all get used to this level of communication and quickly as this was how things were moving.

So, there you go. As a little aside, completely out of the blue, two days later an old school friend found me on Facebook. His way of getting in touch was to email and tell me about a dream he'd had where I gave birth to a baby boy who I had called Alistair! (the name Alistair means 'defender of man').

So, these have been my dreams of late. Talking babies, lessons in communication etc.

What has made this even more personal for me is that after 8 years of believing I can't have any more children, I found myself struggling with an ectopic pregnancy over these past couple of weeks.

Ah well, feels good to have gotten all that out. thanks folks. x x
"Be excellent to each other...." Bill 'n' Ted

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 669
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 7:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Always great to hear from you
again sharLr .. I hope your well
and Wow talk about synchronicity ..
Qua da di

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 609
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 7:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Extremely interesting dream, SharLr.

Sounds like we all need to listen up!

sharLr
Advanced Member

Post Number: 418
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 5:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Buddie and Bean. My dreams throughout this ectopic pregnancy thing have been quite jumbled but I have a funny feeling I haven't seen the last of the 'talking babies'. Would be very interested in hearing whether anyone's having similar dreams.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 610
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm not remembering my dreams lately.....I do remember a banner in front of my face upon awakening that said, "Courage."

My son has been having some pretty intense dreams lately. He sees, from outer space, comets or meteriors slamming into the earth. Also ufo's all over the place.....Also a bright, intensely white light.

erBinn

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 6:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream last night...I was looking in the sky and I saw what appeared to be a kite...the kite was made of glowing cubes and triangles....when it came closer it then morphed into a circular craft...with lights around the outer edge..it then beamed on an individual...then he turned into to 2..then...4 then 8 and so on....each time he was multiplied it would be a different person of different backgrounds and age groups....the people were all holographic....the craft then began to produce weird sounds....and I ran from it....I scaled a building in the dream to get an aerial view of the craft to see its wear abouts...when I made it to the top of the building...it sent tentical like things after me....and I ran from them....I was forcing myself in the dream to wake up...because I knew I was dreaming..I woke right before they had a chance to latch on to me! The past few dreams I've had about alien crafts...have not been good...im getting the feeling to run from them and not to communicate....is anyone else feeling this also?
Im not sure if your signature, Is of an original nature

Lassen Sage

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sounds like you want to stay here.

Some folks want to get off,ascend,escape what they consider to be a prison planet,a terrible place,etc..

I want to be here,I love being alive in this life,in this time.This is the front row seat,riding the crest of a wave of transformation.

And it is a inner as well as outer transformation.The veils are thinning,there are no dark fearful secrets,except fear itself.

Just say NO in your dreams and mean it,feel it.Claim your choices and your power.The earth herself will help you,she welcomes loving star beings to light up our world.

Shine your love light.Your daughter is very special to be here at this special time with such a special Mom,what a blessing for us all.

erBinn

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lassen Sage...Thank you!
I read all your responses....Im crying, I cannot control the tears...your words comforted me...I dont know why Im scared....even when I saw the ufo in real life I was scared...and I ran from it....I didnt want to be taken...I felt it observing me.....I totally forgot about the experience until days later...when ever it was brought up I didnt even want to talk about it....and I was always a believer and that was an out of the ordinary experience that I would want to share the minute it happened but I didnt and that bothers me.....why did I forget, then remember 5 days later...Im sorry if im being a chatter box....Im still trying to process this....I even noticed changes in my daughter after this happened...she was normally outgoing she would say hello to everyone then she stopped.....but she is finally back to her chatty self greeting everyone she meets once again...Ive had weird dreams with my daughter involved in them...white cords coming out of her mouth....me being forced to nurse an obscenely ugly baby......older women holding my daughter in dreams and they wont let me near her until they bring her to me....I just dont know why Im dreaming this stuff! I hope one day to know why, this is all happening.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 7722
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erBinn,

Talk away, it helps. I understand.

I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

buddie

Post Number: 682
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 9:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erBinn Oh boy I have had
repeated 'dreams of cords'
coming out from my mouth..
putty grey in color..

Last night I dreamed of
being with Steven Tyler ??
he is my friends idol..anyway I asked
if I could feed him he said he wanted
stew as an appetizer and the face of
a cow for supper.. Just the face
Qua da di

erBinn

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie.....I also dream of famous people....I hang out with them in dreams....About the cord...it was like a hard sausage casing...it had something to do with breathing....in the dream I had to put it back or she would die....I remember screaming top lung not to take her from me...I was living in a weird type of village dirt floors....walls made of sheets...in that dream I also was talking with two men who told me they know every inch of the human body...they made a scaled down version of a human out of metal...they were very serious...in the dream my sister who is a prankster was playing with the tongue making it come out of the mouth and they did not find humor in her action.......What was the cord experience for you?

buddie

Post Number: 685
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 2:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The cord experience for me always
came at the end of what I consider
as a 'visit' 1 tall and 2 small..
They were in darkness I coulddn't
see them.. The end was always worst
for me because I was more 'awake'
I was told it was for my good that
this had to be done.. at the end of
this I was the one pulling this stuff
from my mouth..allways having to Chew
through this cord to make it stop..
The last dream I remember I had perhaps
an inch of it inside me attached to my
stomach area I think..
I look on it today as a Message String..
Like in Sailing a message string is built
into the boat controls.. it silently tells
the captain which way to stere..
Just my take?? although I hated feeling
that experience I was never afraid.
Qua da di

erBinn

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The other day I spent the night and visited with my family, where I witnessed a UFO. That night while sleeping, I woke paralized....I was fighting it...I could actually feel...like I was being moved off the bed....the pulling was coming from my stomach...I was trying to punch the bed to make it stop...I didnt want to go...then I blacked out.....I never see anyone doing this to me.....then next night I slept fine no interference......I checked into a hotel to visit with my daughters family.....10 miles south....while walking and talking...I just happened to look up...and saw 3 white lights, hoovering....then disappeared, I know the area well, not a flight path for air craft, due to how low they were, no one noticed them I feel they were for me! That night again I woke paralized.....I dreamt of violent attacks from killer whales....and also sea life being contained in a laboratory setting, with people diving with the creatures without protection, I also seen water spouts all over the ocean. Just thought I would share that!

Mama Shine

Post Number: 7798
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 2:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erBinn,

I get dreams of water spouts
and fear the sea life in the aquarium
will die as when Katrina hit. I fear
for the Manatees, gentle creatures.. that have been sighted
in our area..and don't want them killed
water spouts, large waves coming... water everywhere...

erBinn

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 4:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have dreams of water all the time, Im always on the shore anticipating something, some event! The sea animals are aggitated in my dreams, I had a disturbing dream of jellyfish little tiny ones that were doing some sort of sycronized dance on top of infants then stinging them....and then watching the parents get the phone call, to go to the hospital that their children are hurt and may not make it.....I had a disturbing dream of my daughter...she couldnt see...she was calling out for me I was holding her but I couldnt comfort her because she could not see me....im getting upset just talking about it...I dont know whats going on I just keep praying for protection and peace. I have dreams of the desert, its seems like post a tragedy people are walking single file to this destination water is on the left and right and what appears to be compact red sand is in the middle creating a walk way

Mama Shine

Post Number: 7801
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 5:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erBinn sez:

I sometimes feel "the Mother" is calling out
to us, but we don't hear Her..we don't see...

erBinn

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 5:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just remembered a dream I had last night! People in blue uniforms with blue SS patches on their shirts.(the ss's looked like backward ZZ's they didnt have curves)...they came to me threw my bedroom window, there were so many of them mostly women with blond hair and blue eyes....they told me they have been watching me....and that they hear everything I say know everything about me they took pictures of me on the beach with my daughter....they were all over my house looking for my laptop which coincidently my daughters father borrowed over night.

erBinn

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 5:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mama very interesting observation...."the Mother" is calling out but we dont hear Her we dont see....beautiful!

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 6271
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 2:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dreamed i was staying in a hotel with several family members....things seemed "odd" somehow though i cant put my finger on it....I kept trying to tell my family that there was some "program" going on that the hotel and staff, and guests, were being used for....basically there was an LSD "sxperiment" taking place, which involved sexual torture and the use of very man-like robots to keep you from leaving the building, and a really old lady who ran the hotel and was in control of the operation.
"The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you're still a rat."

shedmyskin
Username: shedmyskin

Post Number: 925
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 6:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream the statue of liberty was laying down last night and people were crying. Lets hope that was just a dream.
If you can be told what you can see or read....then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 1793
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 4:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fortwynt, I have had, in the not too distant past, a dream eerily similar to the one you just described! The building was more like an old "projects" building. about 11 or 12 stories high, and just BLEAK, BLEAK, BLEAK. Plus, the building seemed to date back to around 1900.

Shedmyskin, I, too, hope your dream was "just a dream". As symbolism, it speaks pretty powerfully to what is actually going on in this country now.

OK, This is not a profound or spiritual or political dream....but I wanted to get it down on here....just in case.

I dreamed that it was announced that Anderson Cooper is leaving CNN and going to FAUX NEWS!

I had some pretty wacky dreams last night, but that is the only one I can really remember.

I guess my prophecy through dreams is not very accurate, since I dreamed last year (?) that Dick Cheney had a heart attack. Apparently, that has not happened since then. I am aware that he had past heart attacks.

Anyway....dreams are so bizarre. Why in hell would I dream about Anderson Cooper moving to Fox News?
"In the end, only kindness matters."

fortwynt

Post Number: 6280
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 7:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hmm anderson cooper IS a (alleged) CIA Asset.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6298
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just a point about my "LSD/torture" dream.

What alerted me to the fact that something wasn't "right" while I was having this dream was that there was this disturbing trend among some of the characters of the dream, unknown strangers or whatever....if i would walk by them, they would look at me and say insulting things...like if they were talking with someone else and i'd walk by, they'd break just for a moment and say (for example) "you have a big nose", or some other such thing and then go right on back to talking like they never said anything, and i'd be like "did i just see/hear that or did i imagine it?"....it almost seemed like "street theater" type stuff, maybe that's what made my dream become what it ended up being about...i dont know.

buu
Username: buu

Post Number: 723
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There are figures that seem like women. I don't mean to say like I see women badly, but let me explain--in many arabian nations women must wear a black shawl that covers their entire bodies, so that no one in a public place can see their bodies at all. What I actually saw were black splotches rising out of the ground, becoming figures entirely shrouded in cloth seeming to be lounging everywhere. The sun is out and they are in an area like a corridor open to the sky, which brought to mind an open-air market. As I walk past, one of them casually shows me a basket full of gem stones, in case I'm interested. I went through the corridor and hurried on to another area, the blackness of their shawls seeming to seep into the street and close up the walking space behind me. I could sense their merchant-like attention grazing over me as I went, not quite reaching out their hands. This could have been the slow part of the day, the morning or noon when other people normally aren't around. I left the area in a hurry as politely as possible.

Now I'm perceiving these figures randomly in other dreams. They seem to have a distinct, single claw-like appendage on their hands. I recall feeling a sharp pain when a claw slowly sunk into my arm at one point, although I was able to move away from the figure after that without too much effort. It cried out when it saw me leaving it.

The next time I recognized one was by the same sort of claw--I could see / feel it drawing softly across my upper lip as the thing stood directly to the right of me. This one had had a gaggle of normal-looking children wandering around with it. I had thought initially that this was a mother and her children walking by until I sensed the claw on "her" hand reaching across my face.

My initial impression in the first dream was that they were demons or spirit-people of some sort, but not until later did I note their continued presence. Needless to say, these things come off as being rather creepy.

erBinn

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 3:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The other night....I was dreaming that I was in a classroom again...and I was in the front with the weird looking teacher..he had strange eyes...that seemed to have trouble focusing and a patch of black bangs on his forhead..and a weird..looking three fingered hand...he was trying to get me to type something on a computer and I wouldnt do what he said.....and he was getting rather disgusted with me...he told me I was like a plant that Im all over the place...lol!...Im not going out without a fight!

sharLr
Advanced Member

Post Number: 421
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 3:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A few days ago, just before going to sleep, I asked to be given some insight into why I'd ended up with an ectopic pregnancy. I found myself back at my old school (a frequent happening in my dream life). Loads of people, including myself, were looking at a noticeboard where exam results had been posted to the wall. As I scanned the board for my name, I saw the very person who contacted me on Facebook and told me about his dream of me giving birth to a baby boy.

He smiled at me and said, "It's always been a test. You just forgot that for a moment."

Several nights later, I had another odd one. Dreamt I was taken out of my flat and down to the beach by a very tall stranger. He stood us inside a circular rock formation, then said I needed to watch the moon. I asked why and he replied that I should just watch as he was going to make it do something very special. At that moment, it shifted in the sky.

"There you go!" he said. "I made it retract by 7 degrees."

As he said this, 7 people (neither male nor female) moved out from behind another group of rocks and circled us. They began chanting and then I woke up.

It was definitely reTracting and not reFracting he said, which struck me as particularly odd.

buddie

Post Number: 733
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 4:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Peep.. Lately I'm having Loud bangs
and weird sounds in my Head.. last
night it was almost like a voice..
I have had my name called out to me
in the same Loud manner before..what
this does is instantly WAke me BANG !!
It's like when your leg jerks ..
except it's inside my head.. I know
this because my cat is still asleep
when I wake..also because it's now more
frequent..last night I fully come to
realized It's in my head
Should I put this in the Health Thread
or has anyone ever had a similar thing
happen before?
Thanks
Qua da di

Lassen Sage
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie

I have had this happen,my name spoken and a greetings several times after meditating on connecting to my Guides.

Mostly I get dreams and pictures in answer to my questions.I consider it a "heads up" pay close attention kind of thing.A kind of do you hear us,yet???

erBinn

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 6:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

BUDDIE...A FEW WEEKS AFTER MY CLOSE ENCOUNTER....
I HEARD A MORSE CODE ROBOTIC LIKE SOUND COME FROM INSIDE MY HEAD...I POSTED THE EXPERIENCE ON THE HEALTH <RINGING EAR> THREAD

buddie

Post Number: 742
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 1:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you both for responding..
It does feel like I should
be paying attention .. I'd like
to be able to stay with it and
not wake up but something
jolts me.. I will attempt to
work on this perhaps just before
I fall asleep..
Qua da di

sharLr
Advanced Member

Post Number: 422
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 6:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stick with it Buddie. My partner has been getting a similar thing happening for a few years now. Lately, whilst emotions have been running high due to what's happened to myself, I've even been able to hear his name being called also.

Keep 'em peeled, as we say over the other side of the pond..

buddie

Post Number: 743
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hope your Okay shar and
thank you from across the pond ..

Ric Ocasek .. good night little one :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9WsciDOVI
Qua da di

shedmyskin

Post Number: 946
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 4:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had an interesting dream on friday night. All I remember is being in a room and interacting with 3 stuff animals....that were gold in color and well, they were stuffed greys. It was very strange. The whole time it was like someone or something was trying to make me mad and make me act out at the stuffed lil grey dolls. But I never did. The other interesting thing is that I was communicating with the dolls. I was speaking to them, and they were speaking to me in my head. I can't remember anything said though. I just remember the feeling of something wanting to make me mad at them and me refusing to act out violently at the dolls. Really really strange dream. I woke up at 1:30am wide awake, no longer tired almost refreshed feeling, odd. Took me awhile to fall back asleep. Whenever I seem to dream anything UFO/ET related I always wake up like that, wide awake.
If you can be told what you can see or read....then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.

buddie

Post Number: 754
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 4:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

shed..I'm kind of feeling that
fear..once there always alert
to such things I guess..
Can they come in another form?
Of Course but if your feeling
negative it's them.. They FEed
on anger and fear Oh and guilt
Qua da di

Second Wind

Post Number: 1801
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 5:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort, your posts above about your LSD/torture dream, and the "street theater" flavor, well, that is definitely the feeling I got from your description of the dream......even before you added the part about the hateful remarks made by strangers.

That is why I mentioned that I had had eerily similar dreams....with the same "flavor", including buildings and "bystanders" or "actors".

Are we having the same dream?

Also, very interesting about Anderson Cooper. I learned something about him that I did not know, but that I suspected on a subliminal level. Maybe that explains my dream about him defecting to Fox news.....

Is Anderson something other than he "appears" to be? Makes me think of Operation Mockingbird, and reminds me that the talking heads are NEVER what they "appear" to be.

shedmyskin

Post Number: 955
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 6:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've heard that about Anderson Cooper as well.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389 x2821552

Second Wind

Post Number: 1806
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 7:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's a good link with other good links on it, shed!

The post even brings up the CIA infiltration of the media with Operation Mockingbird, that I mentioned above; just one of the many things that the Church Committee Hearings supposedly put an end to, but which still continue to happen today.

Interesting how things all tie together sometimes.

Back to the dreams topic:

My latest one involved being involved in some kind of big event that was like a weird combination of senior prom, fashion show and beauty pageant, where all the "prom-goers/models/contestants" wore variations of white gowns. Almost like wedding dresses, but not exactly; just formal gowns, all white or cream colored. Bizarre.....

erBinn

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wedding dresses symbolize death...my grandfather dreamt of brides just before my grandmother died....maybe the dream symbolize's the death of vanity! Just a thought!

erBinn

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream last night that I was being evaluated, I was going through some sort of obstacle course...I remember rusty cables and I was with other people...we were being hoisted in an open cable car, like skyscraper height....then we had to hook rusty clasps onto rings to swing to the other side....I did everything in my power to make sure we all wouldnt fall to our death....when we finished the so called death obstacle...I was told that I did well by thinking 5 moves ahead, before making a decision!

buddie

Post Number: 759
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 8:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a machinery type dream last
night also..it had to do with fixing
an automobile..the guy should have
left the wire long but he had it very
short..some other guy was telling him
this..I didn't know the people but I
was part of the (along for the ride)
type of thing..next my girlfriend and
I are driving down this dark and
unfamiliar road.. we kept meeting
cars without their lights on..
I remember obsessing over this
Why don't they have their lights on..
All the cars we met were cream color
and now when I look back I think we
met only one car .. never mind dreams
can be silly
Qua da di

fortwynt

Post Number: 6321
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 9:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW- Interesting how it does seem to be very parallel, no? This is probably the first time I have had (or remembered) a dream as specific as this one...even now, I can clearly recall the events of the dream, normally my dreams fade a little with time.

As for Anderson Cooper, well, who knows for sure, but I think Mockingbird is a pretty good theory in this case....he sure is like-able, no?

fortwynt

Post Number: 6322
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 9:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erBinn your post #53 reminds me SO MUCH of dreams ive had recently, where I've been put through some sort of "death" obstacle course, with lots of little "puzzles" to figure out with a specific period of time involved, as the "punishment" for failing gets worse and worse....

at times they would present me with a very fearful looking character who would "get me" if i didnt figure out the (increasingly complex) puzzles in time.

shedmyskin

Post Number: 964
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 1:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've had dreams a few times in the last year where I'm in some situation that I need to figure out as well. I don't know if I'd call it a death obsticle course. However, its been situations where I need to get through a dangerous situation, except there were no menacing threats if I didn't succeed. I was then doing the thing over and over again untill I got it right. I can barely remember any details, as is usual with these dreams over time, but I remember the jist of it, and thats about it. It was like I was being tested or training for something. Oh I do remember that when I didn't get something write there was a woman, who was very beutiful, almost like an angel I dont know, who would help me and show me how to do things the right way.

I've had one too where I was in an alternate world, I remember a few more details for some reason with this one. It was almost like hell on earth, just mahem and insanity all around. Buildings burnt up, mobs of gangs doing whatever they want. I was watching from a roof top, then a gang of hoods saw me and started into the building to get me. I ended up running through a door that took me into what seemed like a completely different place. Suddenly I was in a giant office building that was very nice. I went through a room and into a big conference room with a huge long table. There were about 15 asian men in suits in the room. They seemed to be in some kind of trance or meditative state. As I went past them the one at the head of the table opened his eyes and looked at me. He just stared at me, I laughed and smiled at him and said "I know what you are up to", then went out another door, which is when I woke up. Wicked weird.

(Message edited by shedmyskin on July 30, 2008)

erBinn

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Shed....Asian men!!! Im always dreaming of Asian people!

erBinn

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 6:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

THE DRAWING ON THE MAIN SCREEN OF THE UC....IVE BEEN THERE IN MY DREAM...HAS ANYONE ELSE?

Mama Shine

Post Number: 7919
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 6:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erBinn...I can't see it well...you mean the one over the words Dreamland?
-------------------------------------------
I dream of Asian types as well...with an other
worldly flavor...hard to put into words. Once a female that seemed like a twin to me...I know, sounds weird, but there ya have it.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 7921
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 7:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OMG....I enlarged the picture and chills
went over me. My eyes went straight to the barbed wire fence and I was reminded of the airforce base my Daddy worked at and how he would take me in and the planes parked. He had an ID attached to his pocket.I know it has nothing to do with that pic but all kinds of weirdness comes from the fence and barbed wire and planes. Wonder what this pic is about...why it flashed me back to a young girl in the 50's..
I hope I didn't get off topic but I get emotional sometimes.

erBinn

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 9:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream last night...I was sitting on my front steps it was cloudy out I noticed a round craft in the sky, it tried to use clouds as cover...then came right towards me hovered above my house...I saw it clear as day, it morphed into a square shape with two red lights on one of its sides...it resembled a cube, that is all I remember at the moment...

Second Wind

Post Number: 1812
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 3:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I seem to be going through one of those cycles where I begin having bizarre dreams that border on nightmares.....or actually are nightmares.

I go for long periods when I don't remember any dreams at all, and then all of a sudden, I begin to remember very bizarre "movie-like" dreams.

erBinn

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My daughter turned into a beautiful red and yellow bird in my dream last night!

fortwynt

Post Number: 6380
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 6:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

know exactly what you mean SW (of course, since it seems that something similar occurs between us for whatever reason).

Last night had a bunch of movie-like dreams bordering on nightmares, only piece i can remember was at the very end there was something in the sky that was very alarming.

blue
Advanced Member
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 306
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 7:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

for what its worth -- SW and fortwynt. I went thru a long period when I felt like my pre-waking dream plane had been hijacked. While it is harder for manipulative energies to penetrate deep sleep - the inbetween period between waking/sleeping can be quite tricky -- and I expect it is more so for those of us who travel thru the ethers during our dreamtime (whether or not one is aware of it). Its like "they/it" is waiting for me as I journey back to consciousness. It got to the point where those dreams became almost pointless because they were not my dreams. Ed Dames also talked about remote viewers being also able to manipulate people's dreams. I am not sure how this is done. I used to often detect an manevolent presence in some of my dreams. I thought of them more as hijacking my dreams -- somehow diverting the dreampath I was on (and it always seemed to happen just as I was to embark on something quite enjoyable -- into one of my darkest fears. And while I usually am not able to get back on my original dreampath I am able to tell myself I'm dreaming and wake up or "change dreams".

I also been having the vivid "movie type" dreams occasionally during the past year or two). I was reminded of what some of the older people who get put as drugs that are suppose to help them remember better describe (and usually why they are quite eager to get off the drug). They are often as vivid as a really intense sleeptime experience (usually related to some out-of-body situation I am in that for some reason I need to be aware of and wake myself up from -- but these often occur in deep sleep). The movie type vivid dreams I tend to dismiss as just that -- something I am "watching" and not "participating" in.

There are crystals one can put under one's pillow or in one's sleep area that will cleanse/protect (for lack of better words) your dreamspace.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Second Wind

Post Number: 1818
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

fort, I knew you would understand, because, yes...we do seem to have VERY similar experiences and (therefore, I think) similar attitudes and beliefs.

What was in the sky in your dream????

erBinn, that was a beautiful dream to have!!!! What did it mean to you?

blue, once again, you have described that you also understand where I am coming from.

"It got to the point where those dreams became almost pointless because they were not my dreams."

Exactly.

It is very disturbing to me.

"Ed Dames also talked about remote viewers being also able to manipulate people's dreams."

Yes, it is exactly that sort of thing, as well as a couple of other "methods" of dream manipulation/hijacking, that concerns me. I have felt for MANY years.....since at least the mid-1980s, if not before, that my dreams were "induced", and "artificial".

It was a really hard thing to wrap my head around, especially before I knew that there were several methods for doing just that. Once I found out about the methods for dream manipulation (hijacking), it finally at least made me feel less crazy for thinking that was what was happening to me.

Nevertheless, when these dreams happen, it makes me angry and uneasy, because it is like an invasion of privacy of the most serious kind, and I have no control over it, apparently.

That is a VERY interesting point about the dreams that people have who are taking the alzheimers drugs. When the brain chemistry is artificially altered, through whatever means, these dreams happen.

And yes.....being just an "observer" and not an actual "participant" is much like what my "movie-like" dreams are like. Or, like being the "fly on the wall" within whatever dream scenario is.

They (the bizarre movie dreams) are not all like that, though. Many times they are like virtual reality scenarios. (???)

I know I had some weird dreams this morning, but I cannot remember them now. I think that part of why I can't remember them today is because I woke up to the TV, which I had set to come on to wake me up.

Lassen Sage
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 138
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My dreams this morning were also as an observer,I watched myself select the orange elestrial sphere I slept with.A bland detatched ho hum kind of dream.

And a good friend has been saying that her dreams don't seem like her dreams lately.

So what the heck?

Labradorite(I cannot find my hunk),smokey quartz,& obsidian are favorites for protection.

Second Wind

Post Number: 1823
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 2:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you to both blue and Lassen Sage, for mentioning crystals for this. I plan to do some more searching for the right crystals for this problem, and others.

Aprylla

Post Number: 2056
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream the other night that I was given the power of the Gods. The catch was that I had to use it to conduct their affairs. One of the things they wanted me to do was to go to this Roman looking pool, filled with this eerie green water and raise the dead from this pool. I remember looking down and seeing all kinds of bones. Crazy dream. I did other things too but can't remember what they were.
"It matters not how strait the gate,
I am the captain of my soul." Invictus William Ernest Henley

graciesmom
Username: jmb

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I struggled this morning to wake up, because a man was breaking in to abduct my daughter. Finally I woke up when my husband stormed in, screaming "I died last night!" He was three-quarters asleep, and had overslept. I asked if he was alright, and he said he was very tired. An hour later, he called from work to tell me that one of his closest friends at work lost his wife to breast cancer last night. WILL THE WEIRD STUFF STOP HAPPENING PLEASE!

Aprylla, DD had a dream very similar to yours the other night, where somebody said she and some of her friends were being "taught to raise the dead."

Aprylla

Post Number: 2058
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

What?! Sorry for my ignorance gracies but are you talking about a DD on the board or someone you know? Wow. This is too crazy to be a coincidence. I have to talk to that person and find out the details of their dream. I am in shock. Something is going on here, something big. Iíve felt recently that they, whoever that is, are ramping up their efforts.

erBinn

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 1:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW..THE DREAM OF MY DAUGHTER MORPHING INTO A BIRD....HAS TO DO WITH, THE PATH OF MIGRATION WE ARE ABOUT TO ENDURE.

erBinn

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 1:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aprylla....You are being prepared to do just that, raise the dead!

Mama Shine

Post Number: 8017
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 5:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aprylla, Graciesmom..

I'm thinking "Dem Bones"
Ezekiel (edited because I'm not sure what verses
its based on)..Dem Bones just ran through my head.

Aprylla, GM calls her daughter DD.
(Correct me if I'm wrong, GM)

(Message edited by mama_shine on August 06, 2008)

graciesmom
Username: jmb

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 6:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aprylla, yes, that's my daughter and she is only twelve years old. I would prefer not to have her actively involved on these boards.

Aprylla

Post Number: 2060
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 9:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh. Now I remember. I knew you had talked about her before. That's okay. I was researching a bit and the info I'm getting is stuff I already knew. I'm going to keep looking because, once again, there were giants in this dream. Those things won't leave me alone.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6405
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dreamed i was in a house i used to live in (ive lived in like 18 different homes), but it was strange...i was a "ghost" in that house...the person living there was trying to sell the place and he was explaining to them that they had tried for years to get me out of there, to no avail....all the time they are talking i am sinking through the floor and swirling around their heads.

erBinn

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort...that is weird...are you still tied emotionally, to that house you use to inhabit?

fortwynt

Post Number: 6409
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 1:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's a good question erBinn.

Since I've lived in so many homes in my life, each one tends to represent to me a particular time in my life distinct from the others.

I'm not sure why I dream of this one particular home so much...then there is another home I dream of a lot more than the others in which there is always some high strangeness tied to it in every dream, though i remember no relative strangeness from that time period.

fortwynt

Post Number: 6437
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2008 - 2:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW

I don't know how to describe what was in the sky in my dream.

When I can more eloquently state my memory on that subject, i will attempt to.

ARGH I HATE WORDS
"All my heroes have now become ghosts, sold their sorrow to the ones who paid the most...all my heroes are dead and gone, but they're inside of me, they still live on."