Archive through July 05, 2008 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through July 05, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shanjaq
Intermediate Member
Username: shanjaq

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 4:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Inxa:

I wonder what the agitators represent, and why they're spinning out of control and grinding up the fish in the depths of the hatchery's artificial living environment. They seem like the only part that really needs "fixing/adjusting", since the rising and falling of the water that traps under the walkway the fish that do survive the agitators, leaving them out for the birds to feed on, all seems to be a balanced system that should be left alone(lest the birds eat the fingers off of anyone trying to "fix/adjust" that situation..)

The grating vs the fish could represent a certain threshold "size" or level-of-development for projects and undertakings that live in the waters of subconscious or emotional substance. It could be that my attempts to "rescue" old projects that I believe to be unfinished(still some life left in them) would prevent me from finding new forms of expression, so it is good that what I did manage to produce(escaping the errant agitators) was brought to the surface and consumed by whatever entity the birds represent.

The fact that the whole place is enclosed, and that the birds are not the intended consumers of the fish, may represent the fact that I have yet to "open up shop" as a productive individual in society. Everything I've done thus far was for educational purposes or for non-profit communities, and anything intended for market never really made the first sale. The "fish hatchery" is operating at loss...

So, now the task is to figure out what the "agitators" represent, and then how to open the doors of the facility and possibly redirect the birds onto a less costly diet... At least that's my initial thought.
"If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed." -Nikola Tesla

inxa
Advanced Member
Username: inxa

Post Number: 444
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 9:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Shanjaq, good going! The agitators. I bet you will be able to figure that out soon. Has your dream life been exceptionally vivid and meaningful lately? Mine sure has. I asked my Higher self months ago to help me, and I demanded it! I promised to listen well since my past actions proved I neglected the help!

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 445
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 9:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Please help with this dream?
The animals have been coming quite frequently in my dreams. I was walking by a house and saw a white horse laying on the ground. It wasnt hurt. It was friendly and beautuful. Like a little kid I layed with it and gave it a kiss. I was a fraid the owners would be upset that I just went into there yard to play with their pet! The owner came out and handed me a fake white rat. Said he was harmless, I felt bad casue I kissed the pretty horse so I gave love to the rat by helping it to seem alive? Saw the exboyfriend on the side. The rat I think is him. The white horse? Why laying down. He was happy that I came to love him though. My ex is a Sagittarian. Thanks!

I also need to say that I have been overwhelmed with dreams that have been right on. Situations and people in my life. Someone is helping me. There is alot of responsibility with this gift. I think I am afraid of being responsible. I know I am. I just finished a series of tapes by Deepak Chopra and it opened me up. Im starting to understand the fear of just BEING. Being me, its ok. Thankyou for being here. I thank me for being too! Love always, Nat

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 447
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 9:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There are a few RATS in my life and I have been kind to them. Time to change! I get it.

Was up late reading Eternal Validity of the Soul, Seth Speaks, and had a wonderful dream of flying! Usually I am escaping from an entity in fear but this time I looked him gently in the face and turned my attention away from it, forgetting it was there. It worked! At first I only played in a room, flying around the walls, getting up as much speed as possible, then I went through the wall into open space. Absolutely invigorating and fun. Ive never felt so much fun in a long time. I know there is a place for Seth on these boards and I have read the posts. Seth is good reading before bed! Good dreams to all!

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 568
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 5:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

2 nights ago as I was just starting to doze off, I heard someone yell my name and I was instantly awake. But here's the catch, on my birth certificate my first name is listed as Maria, but all my life everyone called me Marie. The name called was Maria.Then last night as soon as I closed my eyes I began to see scary pictures, the sky was reddish orange and the buildings looked black , I said I do not want to see this and opened my eyes and waited a while then tried to go to sleep again , this time without the pictures.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 449
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 5:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Did you respond to the voice ldyhawk369? This happened to me too.
I also had visions soon after that wake up call. I saw explosions, fire and sadness. This happened 8 years ago. Im with you, I understand the feeling of urgency. They say we should not be alarmed, to try and just be as happy as we can. When it happened to me I was like the town cryer, noone cared. Im not being pessimistic, its just that I read stuff will happen, forget about it, just send love to yourself and your relations. Send white love to the ones who wont listen and be prepared. I care.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 450
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 5:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream a few nights ago that I had a ten foot angel behind me. He wrapped his wings around my sadness and melded with me. I love him.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 6144
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 7:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aww inxa that must have felt incredible..

Ldyhawk I have dreams where I wake up just
after hearing my name.. Yesterday at work
I was visiting my friends cubical and heard
my name..I turned around and asked this person
did you call me.. I totally thought she had !
Thankfully I know her well because she Looked
at me like DUH..
she said no I just made a loud crunch when I
bit into my apple ..I heard my name very
clearly not sharp .. just nice like
a we n' de yauh ho.

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 4004
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hear a lot of sounds when I'm in that in between waking and sleep state. Buddie, cool to hear it when you are in normal waking consciousness.

Inxa,
The angel sounds fabulous.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 452
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A well needed dream!

Just for the record I have a sunny disposition and am very ambitious and creative. I have been going through ALOT of medical things. Maybe someday I will post on the health site, its not the time right now. Have a peaceful day and intutive dreams tonight all!

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 569
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 6:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Inxa , I did not respond to voice,just was shocked to hear it. This is the second time that I saw images like that. It happened 6 years ago. I told a few people back then , but just told you guys this recent one. I was more calm this time.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 453
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It is a very extroidinary thing to happen. When you think about that boy in the Bible whos name was called in his dream. Its very humbling to have it happen. I heard it once, then asleep again, then the voice was louder! Like WAKE up Nat! Thats how I took it. My husband had past at that time and I swore it was his voice that woke me. How about you? Did you recognize the voice? Has your life gone in a different direction since the voice? Mine has. In a good way thank God.

The images. Yeah, I saw them too. Twice in 10 years. Tell me more if you can. Blood, fire, biuldings? An orange glow. Good talking to you.

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 577
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 7:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Inxa I have to say that things have been speeding up. I have been working on staying in the present moment and being more aware. I feel I have made giant leaps since the voice called me. Last night before I fell asleep I kept hearing a clicking noise, coming from different directions.

buddie

Post Number: 6165
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 7:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC that inbetween place .. thats
where I used to have my deceased
(cat) Bonnie visit me for as long
as it took until I got over the
Fear EEKKKK.. and my guilt ..
I'm not fond of that area when
I'm in that state of consciousness..
I suppose my fear and guilt had and
still have something to do with that..
Thats another chapter..

She would walk on our bed and I'd ask Bonnie?
She came with such Love for me betwixed
and between..then you awake.. and well I dreamed
of Bonnie again..Of course it was only a dream :-)
a we n' de yauh ho.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 5911
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've been having very realistic dreams
lately. I will just describe one of them I had last night. I seemed to be with past friends and neighbors and we were remembering things we had done..no big deal until one female ex-neighbor said "i kept this that you gave me " and she handed me a receipt looking thing and it was signed "clone". She kept looking at me and pointing to the signature. I just looked at her and was speechless.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

ariez
Advanced Member
Username: ariezx51

Post Number: 407
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 1:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey there Mama Shine...good to see you back...

Now that's an odd dream..a tad creepy. What to make of that, Right?

Mama Shine

Post Number: 5914
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 2:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ariez,

I have beaucoup dreams every night
but this particular episode stays in
my mind..yes, creepy.

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1540
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 9:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama Shine,
- what's the first thing about that ex-neighbor that you think of when she comes to mind?

what quality?

Mama Shine

Post Number: 5916
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 2:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mark,

She was obcessed (sp) with me..
for almost 20 years she was jealous of everything I did my home, my looks,
my natural psychic sensitivity..much more. When we moved across the lake, she move to St Tammany but another area and I thought now I'm rid of her...dunno. Funny you would ask that..hmmmm

Mama Shine

Post Number: 5954
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 8:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just started to post on the chemtrails
redux thread about some very interesting
and vivid patterns and designs I had seen
yesterday. But before I posted I remembered, I had dreamed that last night. So not only are the trails being seen out my real life window now I see them in my dreams. Well, let me say this, the ones in my dreams were too vivid and detailed to not have been noticed by others in real life. Wish I could remember them and draw them but I can't .

buddie

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 5:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mamas said "But before I posted I
remembered, I had dreamed that last
night." I came in to post about dreams
I'm having regarding documents..some
on Religion some on news stories..
Within days I'm hearing them broadcast
or stumbling across some articles..
it's been happening all my life but
more so recently..I get stuck in that
Did I dream This? confused place when
this occurs :-)
I did dream of a series of 5 numbers
but I'll keep them to myself since I
will be buying my Friday 649 lotto
ticket tomorrow..

Aprylla
Username: astralgazer

Post Number: 1879
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 4:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had another bear dream. This time the bear was nice. No chasing or biting me. My husband and I were staying in a cabin in the Pacific NW. It was an isolated location at the mouth of a river pouring into the sea. It was beautiful. The bear was our pet but only as much as a bear can be a pet. Still felt great respect for it in the dream. It laid by my feet and occasionally would run off to find berries or fish. One time though it kept running and I went after it. I ended up at a cabin that was more like a mansion. They were very wealthy people and they treated the bear with disdain but no fear or respect. That made me mad for some reason. I couldn't understand why they didn't respect the bear and thought them ignorant. Anyways. Looking back in this thread I recount the knowledge that susi and animalspirits gave on the symbolism of the bear:

susi said, bear medicine urges you not to hide away year round-come out of the den. more opportunities will come to you in the spring.

animalspirits said, It is not unusual for your lifelong animal spirit to attack or bite, especially in dreams.

If you are afraid of it, it will continue to do so until you lose that fear.

I'm already experiencing the spring opportunities. I'm traveling to Vermont to see a friend and I'm excited about getting some time alone to think. Also the bear didn't bite me so I must have conquered my fear. But like I said I still had a great respect for it.
"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable what then?" George Orwell 1984

Mama Shine

Post Number: 5996
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 3:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Trying to figure this one out I dreamed
last night...early morning for me..

Anyways, in the dream my husband and I were working on the dock in my backyard. Viewing it from the water instead of looking at it from my back porch.. We were talking with some folks a couple houses down and general yakking and nothing special. We just couldn't seem to make the dock area look cleaned up..it was messy and all. Took a break to go get some beer and wine for the folks we were talking with. While at the convenience store I starting pulling something from my mouth. Kept pulling and pulling..one snake like thing finally emerged..friggin alive too..Then I started pulling a second one. One was a little bigger and fatter than the other. It was awful..I kept them in a jar or something...I can't post much more about this ...when we got back to working on the dock it started looking cleaner and it looked much better..we viewed it from the water.

NativeAlien
Advanced Member
Username: afusco

Post Number: 361
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 4:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama
That's exactly why I don't eat gumbo. On a serious note, your dream is very interesting. What is the significance of the snake creatures coming out of your mouth? And why 2 creatures of different sizes?

NativeAlien
Advanced Member

Post Number: 362
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 5:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I believe Puppet and Euth would agree with my explanation.

The snakes represent lies that you have told.
And the different size snakes represent the size of the lies you told, one being worse than the other and the lies are messing up your relationship with your husband.

Thank You, times up, that will be $50.00 please.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 5999
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 6:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Native,

No, I don't think thats it as I'm a
pretty honest person. I have had dreams of pulling cloth like stuff out my mouth and gummy mucus-like crap that seemed to pull forever but these snake critters were something else. Who knows. Thanks for your time Dr. Native, put it on my tab.

NativeAlien
Advanced Member

Post Number: 364
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 7:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama Shine
Forget my explanation, I know your dream is about something else. Something special.

Forget the fifty you owe me, I should be the one paying you for listening to my sh*t.

Mahalla
Intermediate Member
Username: robin

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 7:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama Shine,
My mom once told me that after she had my oldest brother something strange happened. She was holding him and he started gagging. She ran her finger down his throat thinking he had swallowed something (back then that was a natural response, they didn't know it could make things worse). Anyhow, she said she felt something and pulled and when she did this really weird looking long hard thing that looked sorta like a short piece of white umbilical cord came out. She totally freaked, but he began breathing again and acting fine. Your story reminded me of that, weird huh?

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 4828
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 8:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama and I definitely share a type of dream, though perhaps not exact in it's significance...I typically (and recently, though i dont remember the exact day) dream about having to pull something out of my throat area through my mouth that just keeps coming and coming...usually for me though it is represented as something like fishing line...i pull it until it becomes very hard and seems embedded in my throat, but i try desperately to get it out, fearing it will rip a piece of my throat out...
...Hungry people don't stay hungry for long...they get hope from fire and smoke as the weak grow strong...
R.A.T.M

NativeAlien
Advanced Member

Post Number: 366
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 9:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

similar dreams with different symbolism

Thats weird.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 1311
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is pretty freaky.

I dreamed night before last, or maybe even the night before that, about something eerily similar.

I am not going to go into all the details, because I can't even remember all of them, but in one part, I was listening to music CDS, and all of a sudden, I started eating them. Just biting into them like they were crackers or something.

As I was taking bites and chewing, the sharp edges of the pieces were cutting my cheeks and gums, and a big wad was forming in my mouth. I was not swallowing, it was like I was just creating this big CUD.

Then, I started trying to pull it out of my mouth, because I could not breathe. By this time, it was the consistency of taffy, and just stretched and strung as I tried to pull it out.

The only thing I will say in addition, is that I have been having increasingly serious lung problems. Even though I quit smoking, I still have chronic COPD, and it's been getting pretty scary trying to breathe when I go to bed. The mucous collects in my lungs, and is really difficult to cough up. My stomach muscles are now sore from coughing. It's getting pretty scary.

So, maybe that has something to do with the feeling of choking, suffocating, and thick sticky stuff filling up my mouth, and me trying to get it out.

But I don't get the significance of the "eating music CDs, and the pieces cutting my mouth.

Sorry to be gross.......

Pretty weird about all the dreams of weird stuff coming from our mouths lately.
"In the end, only kindness matters."

fortwynt

Post Number: 4837
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

that's very interesting, SW....sometimes things need to be ingested even though they cut us up in the process, but of course some pretty bad things can come out from this as well.
...Hungry people don't stay hungry for long...they get hope from fire and smoke as the weak grow strong...
R.A.T.M

Second Wind

Post Number: 1314
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah, I can see that, fort. But "music CDs"?

Incidently, I just remembered that I was only aware of one CD by title, and it was a CD that I relate specifically to my mother's death, and also my uncle's death and funeral. One song on it, we used at his funeral.

I don't think I like where this is "heading".

fortwynt

Post Number: 4879
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed today that I was in some very impoverished country....I was seen as some sort of spiritual leader, like perhaps a "medicine man", or more specifically some sort of "healer"...a person came up and handed me her small daughter who was clearly sickened and limp, staring...I cradled her in my arms and walked down to the bottom of a hill....I felt that I should pray with her at the base of a set of 3 trees, which were presumably "holy trees" of some sort...when I got there, the trees were all cut down to the base....nevertheless, I stood atop one of the stumps and prayed with her anyway, asking God to heal her, crying out to the Lord on her behalf...it was quite a powerful dream that I can only assume was meant for someone else.
R.A.T.M

Second Wind

Post Number: 1322
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 3:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You are a gift to this board, fortwynt.

Aprylla

Post Number: 1884
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a doozy last night. Dreamt there was a war on American soil and I was in charge of guarding an Enigma-type machine. It looked more like a well fortified laptop. We were using railcars as housing and protection on a makeshift base in a field by a shelter belt. Enemy was approaching fast. Me and the other Enigma technicians knew we had to run to the nearest town to try and hide. Shots were whizzing by us but we made it to the town and hid in a Catholic church.

As we were running though I saw a woman in the doorway of a govt.-style building with 2 flags planted by her feet. One U.S. and the other Nazi. She said to me as I ran, "This is Aryan Soil." When we got inside the Church I could hear soldiers fighting outside and I decided to creep out a back window. It was about one story up and I hung and dropped to the ground. I thought I was safe but enemy soldiers found me. Before they captured me one of the other technicians told me not to let them find the keystone. He said the keystone activited the Enigma. Pretty weird dream. Lots more to it but wanted to keep it short.
"It is both fascinating and horrifying at the ways in which human-kind has been manipulated." Me

Aprylla

Post Number: 1885
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 1:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow, weird week for dreams. Last night I dreamt of a huge rocket that looked more like a space shuttle and it was taking off and landing at night. There was also a robot that went up in space but never came back down. Then today I read this on spaceweather.com:

Space shuttle Endeavour has landed at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The successful touchdown at 08:39 pm EDT on March 26th brings to an end a 16-day mission to the International Space Station. While in orbit, Endeavour astronauts conducted five spacewalks, assembled a Canadian robot (Dextre) and added the first room of a new Japanese science lab (Kibo) to the growing ISS. Welcome home, Endeavour!

I had no idea Endeavour was even up there and then to read about the robot they brought up gave me chills.
"It is both fascinating and horrifying at the ways in which human-kind has been manipulated." Me

buddie

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 5:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm having that also Aprylla except
I'm reading it.. this week I only had
one.. OH and I won 10 dollars on the
numbers I dreamed

Aprylla

Post Number: 1891
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie can you dream me up some lottery numbers? If I win I'll give you a 5 percent finders fee. ;)

fortwynt

Post Number: 4949
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 7:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hesitated posting this dream here, but then thought "why?" when else have i hesitated posting personal things? Virtually never.

A man, someone i dont know but who seemed very jovial and light-hearted, was speaking to me of political figures throughout history...he asked me if I like this one particular fellow (a man who was a peacemaker, a world changer of sorts), and i laughed and said "of course!", and he then said (paraphrasing)"Your offspring/children will create generations of those like him"...i said (confused) "Two children will change the course of human history?", he laughed and said "Oh, yes."
R.A.T.M

Mahalla
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 7:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Are they going to look like munchkins Fort? I dreamed my hubby ran off with a munchkin night before last. I could not believe it! LOL

fortwynt

Post Number: 4951
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 7:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LOL me being 5'6, it's highly possible!
R.A.T.M

Mahalla
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 194
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 8:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4062
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 5:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK.. Quick buzz by here. Had very strange lucid dreams last night. A lion was running around the house, and then a wolf jumped into bed with me. Aarrrgghhh.

gelfling
Username: celine

Post Number: 5524
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 5:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

[ PINCH! ] <---------- SC
as convincing as Walt Disney

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 589
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 6:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream last night that I saw 2 bald eagles flying over my head. I was excited that they would be nesting near by and I could see them often. There was a lake with forest around it. That is all I can remember. Susi could you possibly tell me what it means?

fortwynt

Post Number: 5043
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I was charged with examining an ancient tribal civilization at the banks of a certain river, but i was not to go too deep into their territory....i ended up deep within, and at first they were running at me throwing their sharpened sticks....something compelled me to sing, and when I did, it seemed to "reprogram" into a more peaceful mindset.
...I have become all things to all men...

1 Corinthians 9:22

fortwynt

Post Number: 5066
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 9:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I correctly guessed the password to some site...it was a unique site, in that when one logged onto it one was immediately transported to a very real small house (virtual reality of sorts)...with four or five rooms, soft sunlight coming in through the translucent thin white curtains....

I was just poking around, looking, curious...when i looked to the back of the house (i could see all the way to the back from the front), there was a woman standing there...caught me off-guard as I had assumed I had stumbled upon an empty house....

She was somewhat surprised that I had gained access, but seemed okay with it...I explained I had guessed the password and etc...apparently she recognized me because she had been to this "house" (meaning This Board) but had never talked to me, or if so I didn't really know her, or she had talked to me as someone else, I'm not sure...but she seemed to recognize me somehow, and knew of my posts here....

I decided I wanted to see what was in some of the rooms...she cautioned me that I may not want to see some of it...I insisted, so she let me go on and open some of the doors....apparently she used this house as a sort of "playhouse"...I wont say what sort of "play", as it isnt appropriate...but yeah I was shocked somewhat, and realized she was into some stuff that I wouldn't have guessed by talking with her.

She was expecting some people over, for a party I suppose, and she said "you can choose to stay or go, but if you go, you can't come back, and if you stay, you can never leave".

I would say her name, and it isn't really a name but a "handle", and I fear (even though I have no idea who she is and never even spoke to her, she was gone before I came around here) that bringing up her handle may cause some sort of silly conflict...hell I don't even know why that handle would come up in a dream...interesting though.
...I have become all things to all men...

1 Corinthians 9:22

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 545
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 9:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That IS very interesting.

One of the people that spoke alot about mind control by black operations in government, alluded to sexual "games."......Might have been Patricia .....can't really remember right now.

Mama Shine

Post Number: 6410
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hope you left...

fortwynt

Post Number: 5068
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I did not...good thing it was a dream huh?
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Galatians 4:16

buddie
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 1:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh Gawd now I'm so darn curious !!!!!!

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 550
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a weird one last night.

In my dream, Jezabelle, ( a wonderful, intellegiant dog that has passed away,.... german shephead mix, all black) shows up by my living room couch. ( I've been sleeping on the couch do to an injury)..I tell her how glad I am to see her and how nice it is that she has come to see me. I get up for something and when I come back I no longer see Jezabelle. Then, all of a sudden, there are 3 black dogs walking around my living room. I start to leave the room, and one of them latches onto my right arm and will not let go. While I am attempting to get the dog to let go of my arm, one of the other dogs saunters up stairs. Then I woke up. I'm laying there thinking about the dream looking up at the ceiling. Then I notice something is there. It looked like a cylender that was rotating, with extensions around it that reminded me of a chandelier...they went down than up. It moved from being over me to my right and behind and then I couldn't see it anymore. I fell back to sleep. as I was waking up, I heard this voice say.." Leave the window open when you die."

Southern Cross

Post Number: 4111
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's an interesting dream, Bean. Maybe the dogs were there to show you something about the pathway to the next world after death?

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 265
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 4:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed I was in a helicopter and
the pilot was showing me this place
that looked to be completely torn
up.. there was no green left only
huge grey cuts in the earth and high
cliffs.. there was a single file of
people walking file towards some
destination ? these people had decided
to give up everything and go looking
for what I thought was gold.. but it
seemed (in my mind) more like a sandy
type of substance..
I never did see what it was..so anyway
we landed and went to watch close up
all these people as they set out on
their journey.. they walked past us in
single file some had minimal stuff in
their back packs and others had everything
but the kitchen sink it seemed..
some were pushing or hauling different
types of 'carry alls' like someone
today would stuff belongings into a
shopping cart but I'd never seen the
likes of these 'carry alls' before..
some people were also wrapped completely
in what we would call shrink wrap except
it was not wrapped around them in a
mummy fashion..
they could breath and move freely while
inside this plastic..
As we left the pilot said look what
happened to Calgary.. This is a city in
the Province of Alberta Canada..The only
thing I know about Alberta is it has the
richest Oil Sands deposits in the world
next to Saudi Arabia.. Hummmm

Aprylla

Post Number: 1938
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It was weird buddie. Something grabbed me and told me to read your dream when I was perusing the board this morning. That sounds very much like a possible future for humanity.
"If you are going to control any population
for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent." Aldous Huxley

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 266
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 6:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aprylla I posted it because
I never have futuristic dreams..
But it was so unlike my dreams I did
think perhaps this maybe something like
that.. it Was bleak but I live in the NOW :-)

fortwynt

Post Number: 5409
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreams....a lot today. I'll list one.

Somehow I came across three white mice...harmless really...I was going to use them to sorta scare someone...well they were for some purpose originally but I cant remember what, but once that was over I thought "i'll drop these in the floor and call so and so over and scare the bejeezus out of them" (probably a female)...but when I let them down, my small daughter started petting one of them and it hissed at her and somehow tried to jump up and attack her......I scooped them up really quickly at that point and took them to the backdoor and let them run out into the street....one mananged to get across and be free, one was caught up really quickly by a passing cat, and the third was run over by a car.
Gutta cavat lapidem non vi, sed saepe cadendo.

O wilku mowa, a wilk tuz tuz

Aprylla

Post Number: 1964
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 3:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Haven't had a nightmare in a few weeks and this one caught me off guard.

I dreamt I was in Munich during WWII. I was dressed in a brown knee length skirt with a white shirt. Very 1940's clothing. I was walking around the city when a woman came up to me and said it was time to see the Fuhrer. So I went into this huge building with a spiral staircase.

We began to ascend the staircase when the air raid sirens sounded. I bolted down the stairs towards the bomb shelter and as I was walking out a man expressed disgust that women were even allowed in that particular building.

I continued on and made my way to the shelter. I frantically searched for my family and found them. We hunkered down and waited for the bombing to begin. I do remember being able to look outside at one point and I saw a huge blood red Cathedral with white domes. I don't know if the color scheme has any significance.

The bombing began and part of the wall gave way. You could hear people screaming. I was too close to the wall that gave way and I could see and feel the heat of the flames. I ran further back into the shelter and laid down on the ground. I was absolutely terrified this whole time. It ended shortly after that and I woke up yelling in my sleep.

Some post-dream thoughts. When I saw the Cathedral I remember feeling terror. Also the heat from the explosions felt very real. I am beginning to wonder if one of my past lives was as a woman in Germany during WWII. Many dreams about that time period.
"If you are going to control any population
for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent." Aldous Huxley

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 427
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 6:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was SCreaming my fool head off
last night.. can't remember Why
I was screaming.. anger or fear?

fortwynt

Post Number: 5917
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a pretty odd dream today....well i'll mention two dreams, one the other day one today.

The other day I was dreaming that I was in some sort of place where people might park their RV's all together in one place, not sure what you'd call it, a campground or something perhaps.

There was a man and his kids camping near our place and apparently there were a large number of campers around (dozens upon dozens) which were all apparently abandoned from long ago....i had the feeling that the man and kid(s) lived here all the time, as the trailers looked all scavenged out and ransacked....I could hear the thoughts and conversations of the man and the kid(s)and apparently they didn't believe in using any kind of heat, artificial fuel, fire, or anything like that, they seemed to be the ultimate "green" folks, and i remarked to the person I was with that it was sad they lived that way especially when it was cold and such...my dream transformed into me seeing the "previews" of some type of horror movie (kinda being involved in it myself somehow, you know dreams) and it was exceeding weird...I am graspind to remember the title...it was called something like "the Not" or maybe like "the bad" and it had to do with some sort of (if i can explain it adequately) thing that existed in people which was normally latent, which at some point starts manifesting in certain vast amounts of people and causes them to transform and cycle between regular folks and strange shapeshifting angry beings of some kind.

This then progressed into yet another movie where we were all walking up a steep hillside trying to reach the top...it became increasingly apparent that we kept repeating this walk over and over in "loops", but the situation was slightly different each time...and the closer we came to the top with each passing instance, we understood more and more, like the farther up we got, we realized that we were all made of sand, and there was a "being"(?) instructing us that if we just tried we could shape and reshape every single thing around us....we finally made it to the top and the being speaking to us tried desperately to escape, but not before telling us that God had set things up in such a way that God would allow us pefect and total control over creation, even to the point of attacking and destroying even God, and this is the first place large numbers of people went to psychologically upon finding out they had that power....at the end, I realized that it was all just a clever simulation that I had sat down with a helmet on my head to watch, but while watching forgot it was fake.

pshew...okay

the other dream i had, today, was equally weird, but not so disconnected....I dreamed that there was an old old school (resembled my old abandoned junior high school which i dream about often)...and i was walking around inside, when I got the message that someone wanted me to come to the top floor...an invitation of sorts...I knew immediately it was Whitley Strieber and he wanted to talk with me about something important.

I went up there and walked in the room, there was someone "else" there with us, who (when i think about it now) i never clearly "saw them", but I think they were "female"....He began asking me what my opinion was as to how we as a society should go about patching together and balancing out some of the light with the dark, to reach a more unified state....I told him that his board was a perfect example of this, and if he wanted the answer he should start there first.....he seemed intrigued at that statement, and then said something very cryptic to me about getting/or not getting onto a elevator in some building....i got up and walked out, started to go down the stairs, turned around and he had come out very quickly apparently and was standing on the top step....there was also some sort of "creature" standing just to the left of him probably 3-4 feet away which was pretty small maybe 2-3 feet tall at most, and wearing some sort of brown trenchcoat looking thing...i tried to get away, as this thing startled me, plus strieber was talking some sort of stuff that disturbed me a little, but somehow I was pulled through the air back towards the creature, which to say the least made me very uneasy the closer i got...the thing appeared to have larger than normal dark eyes and a mouth that sort-of came down to a point, almost like it came down into the shape of a cylinder, almost like a "bug" probiscus(sp)...strieber then grabbed my hand and (and i know this is weird) stuck it into his face...like INTO his head and for just a second my arm and his face/head were literally melded into one thing....almost like he was directly transmitting something to me that way....

okay, that's all....weird stuff huh?
"The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you're still a rat."

fortwynt

Post Number: 5918
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 4:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

what's funny is, later on in the day, after having this dream, i heard a story on the news of an elevator that fell 15 stories.

fortwynt

Post Number: 5919
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 4:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I started thinking today, one doesn't dream of what they see, they dream of what they think they see.

erbium
Username: erbium

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 7:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am a newbie to unknown country! I wanted to extend a warm hello to all! I've been having very wild dreams since I witnessed a UFO and interested to see if there are any commonalities.

buddie

Post Number: 599
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 7:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I always read the Dream Thread..
A warm welcome to you erbium :-)

buddie

Post Number: 602
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 8:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree fort somewhat ?
being caught in a certain
dimension freaks me out..
other dreams do not.. Sigh :-)

erbium

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My dreams seem to always have an asian person involved, im just curious as to what that might mean!

Native Alien
Username: blue_screen

Post Number: 708
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome to Dreamland erbium.
You don't want another Enron? Here's your law: If a company, can't explain, in ONE SENTENCE....what it does....it's illegal.

Lewis Black

Native Alien
Username: blue_screen

Post Number: 709
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erbium
check the archieved threads too. There are quite a lot of dreams catalogued here as you can plainly see. Good luck!
You don't want another Enron? Here's your law: If a company, can't explain, in ONE SENTENCE....what it does....it's illegal.

Lewis Black

Sofia
Intermediate Member
Username: merovee

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I dreamt people around me were doing various stupid stuff(caught up in the usual soap operas) and all of a sudden air raid sirens went off. Lots of people dies because they couldn't figure out to take cover. I saw missiles go by in the sky, and then there was a nuclear explosion and a mushroom cloud.

Then we fled to the country where I ended up with some family and friends...

The night before that I dreamt I was dead and hanging around with my boyfriend in the afterlife. I dreamt I had to say goodbye to him so he could reincarnate and it was really hard. I guess I realize now how much I really love him.

Weird apocalyptic dreams.
But then again I have been reading the Nag Hammadi Codex.

Sofia
Intermediate Member
Username: merovee

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 1:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My boyfriend just got the news this morning that he is being let go from his job of 8 years.

The economy is getting really scary.
I'm still trying to be positive and pray it is only a transition.

I guess I was dreaming about drastic change. Hopefully the stuff in last night's dream doesn't come true. I am actually going to visit family and friends back home soon.

erbium

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Years ago I had my first vision, my father came to visit with me that week because I moved across the country to Los Angeles. I was just getting comfortable in bed after a long wonderful day with my favorite man, as soon as I closed my eyes. I saw the Sphinx and billions of people and fire, parts of bodies and people were ascending my vantage point was an aerial view I seem to be hoovering, and not effected by the catastrophy being played out in front of me. From what I gathered from the event it seemed to be a cleansing taking away the evil. This vision happened in the summer of 96' and has left an impression, one I will never forget.

buddie

Post Number: 627
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So it was an awake vision ..
I had for a long time what
I would call 'visions' from my
deceased Father but it was in
a dream sequense..even though
I would awake with the most
profound feeling of Love and
Safety I had ever experienced
which lasted for many hours
well into the day :-)
I will always remember his
last 'visit' he was going
to tell me everything.. or at
least I said lets go talk about
'everything' because by then I
related he was dead and gone
and had stopped mourning him..
He REally surprised me by showing up..
as we walked along he vanished :-(
Qua da di

erbium

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 1:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes I was awake, I had a second one a year later. I was working at my grandparents business, I lived in the apt on top. My sister lived with me too, I was bored as all hell, looking out the door, when all of sudden, I was overwhelmed by the color pink, the color flooded my senses, then my sister came walking in and it just came out of my mouth "your going to be pregnant with a girl!" she was like yeah right! that october she became pregnant, in july of 98 she had a girl!

Mama Shine

Post Number: 7546
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 5:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

erbium,

Welcome to the board. I've had "visions" for years. Some good, some not so good. The problem is that you get into trouble
sometimes telling them and I tend now to keep them to myself. We all handle things in our own way.