Archive through February 05, 2008 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Getting "Up to Speed" on Mind Control » Archive through February 05, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Edward Rose
Username: edward_rose

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This needs more clarification. I'm not saying low-frequency hum generators can't be used by a neighbor to mess with someone. But if that person's food and liquid source was completely secure, and if they had correct oxygen levels in their dwelling, they wouldn't be under the influence of the drug and wouldn't be suffering CO2 poisoning which, one or both, are needed to work in combination with the hummer. This is why 3rd party neighbors aren't affected by the hummer.

Most people don't even know how to secure a dwelling to protect their food and liquids. It costs money, which is unfortunate. And also, if they really are being targeted, they can't trust ANYONE who doesn't have their blood running through their veins. (No boyfriends or girlsfriends can be left alone for even a MINUTE in the house) Securing the dwelling can only be done by locking every window and door except one, so that something would be disturbed if broken into. The one door that ISN'T locked, needs an electronic dead bolt that requires a combination punched in on a key pad to open.

A very lonely life indeed. I escaped the Matrix though, and that's is how I did it.

And one more thing.... the "Intel" that helped me was British, even though I'm a U.S. citizen. Every friend who just happened to "mention" things that helped me escape, held citizenship in Canada or Great Britain.

The bad guys also use 3 things to get your friends or mate to sell you out.

1: IRS (Most people are guilty already)
2: Free Drugs
3: Offer to pay off a credit debt.

Those 3 things include almost everyone we know.

(Message edited by Edward_rose on August 19, 2007)

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 2327
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 1:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

as a side note there was recently a story around here about how they spray butchers meat with CO2, which keeps it looking really red, so that they can basically sell bad (or nearly bad) meat....the contrast between the meat not sprayed down with CO2, and the meat sprayed of the same age, was startling.
"If there is a universal mind, must it be sane?"

Charles Fort

Sheila Na Gig
Username: waveform_surfer

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bottom line on human engendered mind control as I see it. Stay slightly above or below the median brainwave states. Slightly mad (approaching genius level) or slightly moronic are good ways to set your neural wave thermostat. Some people are naturally born that way and are immune. Get out of the matrix (cities, heavy wave neutralizing doses) do NOT eat anything that is processed, especially meat and 'microtonal' entrainment may save you from the 'chemtrails.' Remember, it's all about 'waves.'

Just my take on it anyway.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 518
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 1:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Edward, although I don't agree with you on some of what you said, I would be curious what you know about CO2, and how you know it? Do you have any links to references? I ask because I have a personal "interest" and suspicion about the use of CO2. I have also had suspicions about CO.

I do open windows any time I can, and NOT just to save money on electricity or natural gas!!

Also, I agree with what you had to say about how friends, partners/spouses can be persuaded to "sell you out". Unfortunately, it has also been my experience (and that of many others I know of) that blood relatives are OFTEN compromised, as well.

And the issues around food/drink, I also agree with you on that.

----

Sheila, your take is very interesting to me.
"In the end, only kindness matters."

Second Wind

Post Number: 519
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 1:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OH! And would you please spill the beans......WHAT "one" drug?

fortwynt

Post Number: 2339
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 2:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I know xanax taken by me in high doses has that effect...lots of "missing time" where im active yet later have no memory whatsoever of my actions...plus it works to mellow one out, possibly making them all the more malleable.

Charles Fort

Second Wind

Post Number: 525
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 3:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeppers, fort.....

Like I was saying on another thread....they don't call these drugs "hypnotics" and "amnesiacs" for nuttin'!

and, IMO, Xanax, and ALL of the other benzos, are the worst. They cause "blackouts" (missing time) that rival the worst blackouts in alcoholics.

fortwynt

Post Number: 2341
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 3:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

absolutely SW....and i should know, I have serious experience in that particular area....so much so that I think my brain is permanently damaged, I now have little mini "blackout" periods (with no drugs) where I will do a bunch of stuff (seemingly conscious to everyone else) but i will later remember nothing, and when i go back and look i will have done a bunch of weird things....one common thing is writing strange things, and not remembering a thing about it.

Charles Fort

Second Wind

Post Number: 526
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 4:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sheesh, fort.

So do I!

They have gotten somewhat better, since I have now been off all hypnotics for nearly 4 years.

Along those lines......I was doing some searching back in the "Witness" thread archives, and something became crystal clear.

Now, it's something I knew, but it was really driven home by looking back through that thread.

And that is just HOW MUCH I (and others who have had, or suspect they had, MC in their lives) have just SHUT DOWN on the subject, ever since the last "housecleaning" here.

For myself, when I look back at how much I was "spilling" in my posts, and, more important to me, how much I was REMEMBERING, and how many "pieces" I was putting together, as a result of the communications on the thread.....well, I see how effectively the topic, and I, was SHUT DOWN.

------

And, after having seen it repeat over and over, I just want to say, pre-emptively, that since the topic is being discussed again, even if tentatively, I can't help but "look at my watch", wondering how long it will be before "distractions" that turn into "flame wars", start up again.

In fact, I think I have already gotten a "whiff" of it on the board within the last 2 days. Hope I am wrong.

All because of this topic.

Again.....I'm just sayin'....

WHAT...EVER.

fortwynt

Post Number: 2343
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 4:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah i know precisely what you mean.

but let me just be the first to say that after the last debacle, if we can't discuss such things in an actual THREAD ABOUT MC then it will clearly be proven that we cant discuss it anywhere, and that would then be the final nail for me.

but let's hope it doesn't come to that.

anyway

the sad thing about it is, i was being fed these things on a daily basis from certain members of my family...i had something of a bad attitude with my family growing up, ya know black sheep, different from them, typical growing up stuff in my opinion, but it got to the point to where any time i would show the slightest irritation about anything, there would be someone saying "want a nerve pill?" and i would gladly take it.

sadly I would probably take a xanax right now if someone were to offer it to me because in all truth it DOES make me feel very much more stable and calm and friendly and slows my mind down just enough to make me feel "human" if that makes sense...problem is the BAD side effects from it, but in small doses it never really bothered me too much, i was just always prone to abuse it, and did on many occasions as well as other things....

Charles Fort

Second Wind

Post Number: 531
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 5:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, fort, me too. And truly, MOST people who take these drugs, end up abusing them, to one degree or another. It is the very nature of the drugs! That's what "they" intend!!!

GRRRR.....don't get me started...

In all honesty, there has only been ONE substance that I did not abuse in that way, nor did it FOSTER abuse.

I sure miss my 4:20 breaks, but it's just not worth what I would have to go through to have them again. So, that's a once or twice a year thing for me, anymore, like at Christmas when my son visits!!

Among other things, It sure helped me to GET SOME SLEEP, without any "other consequences" like other sleep-aids.

Oh, and one more comment about the "shut-down" factor:

I have, I hope, developed the attitude now, of "be vigilant, but be detached".

It's one of many areas that I am slowly learning to DETACH from outcomes. It's a sort of self- or sanity-preservation thing for me, anymore.

"What have you learned from this, Kwai Chang?"

"To expect the unexpected."

Second Wind

Post Number: 553
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 4:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Best Documentaries on Mind Control.

On the page, there is a link to ABC News Special Mission Mind Control 1979: An ABC News Special about the human mind and experiments in mind control. Featuring Allen Dulles, CIA director, John Marks, author and 1977 congressional hearings on mkultra mind control experiments and more.

Most who read about MC, will be familiar with most of this information, but I thought some might find the ABC special interesting, if they have not seen it.

Second Wind

Post Number: 583
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

From an interview with Whitley on YouTube:

"I've seen too much from the Secret Government to jump to the conclusion that this is, any of this is being done by aliens. We have to be sure, first, that it's not being done by human beings. I include in that, by the way, the UFOs that are appearing in the skies, and being videoed, the whole phenomenon. The reason is, that if you read the documents that have been declassified under the FOIA, about the MKUltra Project that was conducted by the CIA in the 60s & 70s, what you read there is the activities of psychotics engaged in insane programs that used and abuse the minds of innocent people, that make the activities of the Nazi doctors at Auschwitz look tame. And this was done by Americans in the continental United States, under a cloak of secrecy. It is among the most evil things human beings have ever done to other human beings. It was done by the United States government's Central Intelligence Agency. That is a real, true fact. MKUltra was a real program that induced people to become psychotic using LSD. It's in black and white, it's in court records, it's real. People who did something like that are capable of anything. The fact that those people remain concealed, behind a barrier of secrecy, from public scrutiny, means that objects appearing in the human body, implants that seem to have something to do with mind control, we have to investigate FIRST, the secret government, SECOND, we look for aliens. We've got a monster on our hands, behind the cloak of secrecy. We've gotta get rid of it. Our country has cancer. Our country's freedom is dying of the cancer. The cancer is called CIA, NSA, NRO, DIA, those are the acronyms of the death of freedom."

Interview: "What was it that ...turned you around to looking at terrestrial origins of these encounters?"

Whitley: "Because I remember when this implant was put in my ear, and I saw the people who did it, and they were people, not aliens.:

Talking about some of his abduction and/or contact experiences, he says:

"And some of them, I would say that they have the quality of reality about them, I would be, I, I, I would be surprised if it wasn't alien contact. But, as I say, until I know for sure what the government's been doing, I can't say that for certain. I've gotta get that, sort of static cleared out of the system first, to be sure that it's not an illusion induced by some kind of psychotic government agents bent on creating a new religion, or something. Goodness knows what kind of lunatic nonsense they can come up with. But I will tell you this, if you want to find psychosis in our country, and people in need of therapy, go to the secret government, and you will find people who desperately need to be on the psychiatrist's couch. The problem is, instead of being on the psychiatrist's couch, they have absolute power, and the possession of unlimited sources of funds, and technology of almost unbelievable potency. We've put psychotics in control of the most powerful weapons in the world. And then said, 'Go do this on your own', and crazy stuff is starting to come out of there, and we better watch it, because we're in trouble."

later...Interviewer: "You say that this is occurring in the domain of the mind, this is a mental phenomenon, and that you make the connection into their (aliens) reality, a sort of hyperconsciousness..."

Whitley: "Yeah, but when I wrote that, I didn't know about the implants. This is a recent discovery, as far as I'm concerned, and I'm certain that mind control was involved, and I'll tell you why. In 1989, I had MRI scans done of 10 people who reported implants, including myself. The doctor and I read these reports, we looked at the MRI scans, and we concluded that there were no implants in these people. About 2 weeks ago, I realized, that, after Dr. Leir began taking implants out of people, that there was something wrong. So I opened up the archive and went back to the reports. And 2 of them have, plain as day, classic descriptions of implants in the heads of these people. Why didn't we know that? Why didn't we see it? I mean, anyone could see it. It doesn't even take a radiologist to see the things. They're described to a T, and you can see them in the MRI scans, clearly. Also, in 1989, a woman.....had an implant removed from her body after her death, from her ear, her left ear, the same place this one his (touches his left ear). That was not studied by a single soul until 1995. Why not? Why didn't they take it from her body, and take it directly to a lab and study it, but nobody did it in 1989. Now, I don't think there's any explanation for that except mind control. My mind was, in my opinion, affected in some way."

a bit later, Whitley says: "All bets are off now. this physical evidence means that we don't know what we are dealing with anymore. We have to start anew in that respect, and where we start is understanding the implants, and what their function is, and what they do. And it's not impossible, it's not technology that's so far beyond us that we can't possibly understand it. I already know a certain amount about the implants, cause there's already been some initial studies done. We are going to be able to understand what they do. We're going to be able to detect the signals that they generate, and that they pick up, if they do. There's no question about it, we will be able to do this. Within 5 years, we will know the answer to the implants. And once we understand what the implants do, we will be able to understand what the true meaning of the perceptions we've had are."

and...."I am not interested in drawing conclusions until I have facts. The fact I have now is there are implants in people's bodies. End of story. I have videos of UFOs. I have videos of other unknown phenomenon in the skies, that we've just never seen before, that seems related in some way.....We have the crop circles. The crop circles are real. The attempt on the part of the intelligence services to debunk the crop circles was lame and vile." (He then discusses the collusion of intelligence agencies and NPR to debunk crop circles.)

Then: "One quite prominent, in fact, a Nobel Prize-winning physicist, told me 5 years ago, he said, 'Whitley, if one word of this book is true, science has taken a kick in the shins, because we've been lied to." He said to me 3 days ago, "Science took a body blow. We've been lied to, more than lied to.' He said, 'I'm beginning to suspect I'm looking at one of the most evil things that has ever been done on this planet, and that is the concealment of the greatest secret that mankind has ever known.' I said, 'You're jumping to the conclusion that it's aliens.' And he said, 'Of course it's aliens.' I said, 'Wait a minute. Let's be clear about this. Don't do that. It's implants, right now. It's crop circles. It's video. We don't know if it's aliens yet. Let's look through the implants, the videos and the crop circles, and see what's on the other side of that. Then we can decide.'"

Then, "The secret government is like any kind of wild animal, it will do anything to survive."

and....:"This is not a free country. This is a police state, and I have an implant in my ear to prove it."

then, "I am human. I can tell you a lot about the human being, and my being. But I'm not going to try to tell you about something else like that, especially with as little information as I actually have. What domain am I in? Am in a a domain generated by some computer in Washington, or am I in a domain that involves contact with real aliens? I don't know the answer to those questions yet, and until I do know, how can I possibly discuss that? I can't."

"I'm talking about the limitations, not of my consciousness, but of my knowledge."

He then brings up that the implant in his ear has activated, and his ear gets red and hot and starts ringing.

He says, "It's interesting, we were talking about the government, is when the implant turned on. Not when we were talking about the Visitors."

fortwynt

Post Number: 2419
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 2:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

interesting.

Charles Fort

Second Wind

Post Number: 586
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 3:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I thought so, as well.

Dead silence, except from you, fortwynt. (Thanks for at least acknowledging that I posted it.)

But it's certainly not something that most here like to consider......despite the fact that Whitley, himself, said these things.

THAT'S interesting, as well.

Hale
Username: hale

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 1:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think about it all the time.

the only way this stuff stops is if the National Security Act is ammended or repealled altogether.

As for which "abduction" is alien and which is not......I aint going there. Too many sacred cows. But I do think there are many examples of MILABS that just skit past some folks because the presentation just seems so real.

....just what IS real.
"No Guru, no method, no teacher, just you and I and nature." ---Van Morrison

nonmessy
Advanced Member
Username: nonmessy

Post Number: 341
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 2:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have little trouble imagining both to be true, Visitors, and the Secret Government. I would imagine if someone were of interest to one, they would prove interesting to the other.

Whitley, and folks like him, must scare the hideous government string pullers to death!

Second Wind

Post Number: 591
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 5:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, Hale & nonmessy, for responding.

It is a relief to know that others at least see the danger.

But the "sacred cow" factor (and that's not ALL it is) that permeates the board now, sure as hell makes it difficult to impossible for people like me, who have had these issues in our lives, to get any support.

It's glaringly obvious that "experiencers" have a deep and ongoing need to discuss their "experiences" with other "experiencers". And they can do so to their heart's content, here, and other places. But only so long as it is discussed from the "alien" perspective.

The rest of us are just.....shut down.

And OF COURSE the government is interested in "experiencers"; and not just those who interact with aliens, or other life forms. They are "interested" in anyone who has "paranormal" experiences, abilities, even interest. Not only that, but they are interested in CREATING "paranormal" experiences (both real and simulated) in the population.

As for Whitley scaring the string pullers, well, perhaps so.....back when he was actually speaking out about such things. But he is not very vocal about it now.

I wish that were not so. I would like to know if his views have changed since the time of that interview, and if so, why?

I know, all too well, how frightening it is to even consider this aspect of the abduction/experiencer phenomenon. And how RISKY it is.

But what I think "experiencers" sometimes fail to realize...or admit...is that it's RISKY to discuss the abduction/UFO subject, period. To do so, AUTOMATICALLY puts one on the radar of the agencies who "have an interest", and who may even be partially responsible.

I KNOW that when I was a child, and at least one time as a young adult, I had GENUINE contact experiences. And I talked about them.

Every "experience" I have had since, has been either "simulated", or at least "co-opted".

"They take paradise, and put up a parking lot."

Thanks for reading, replying, and listening.

Second Wind

Post Number: 592
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 5:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And speak of the Devil!!!

As soon as I posted the above, I went immediately to begin reading other threads I follow. (I usually just start at the top of the board and work my way down, going to each thread I am following in order. But today, I felt compelled to check out this thread first.)

So, I clicked on the thread about the "Disgrace of the Drones" (approximate title), and low and behold, the most recent posting speaks to JUST WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE!

exretsim, I hope you don't mind me quoting you!

"i've been to one ufo lecture in my entire life. frankly, it was a bit freaky and some of the people there looked very unusual. this peculiar looking woman (on the seat behind us) kept staring at us throughout. all the hairs on my body stood up, and i was blushing like a tomato. my girlfriend was aware of it, too. when the lecturer asked those who'd never seen a ufo to raise their hands, i did so in jest (i was about the only one). from that point the sensation got even worse. we hurried out of there as soon as the lecture was over. that was the first, and last.."

I'm just sayin'.......

Hale

Post Number: 1404
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 2:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nonmessy; one hand washes the other where et and govt is concerned I bet. ;)

Evutch
Username: gilbert

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 9:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

well, isn't this interesting..

talking UFO's on a mind control thread, and mind control, at the UFO abduct/witness thread..
i guess it goes to show..
that dispite some serious objections, and many fits, that the two sujects are bound close together..
and it's not comfortable.
actually, unless one is in some kind of meditation circle, devining some healing whatever, i don't think ANY altered state of mind, be it perseption, control, or whats, is ever comfortable.
and how sad to see some names i remember, of some really GREAT contributors at the top here..that can't or won't be here to put in two cents.

oh well...
anyways,
does anyone think that UFOs are a controlled experience? or are they just here to guide and help us and we are just too ignorant to pick up on it?
so, the fault lies with us..
we are bad..
they are good,
we MUST try harder to comunicate..
if we are blessed, we will be allowed to see..
but we must prepare ourselves,
change from within..
we must accept our failings, and deal with them, and purify ourselves to be allowed to recieve them.
our saviours..
our alien brothers, sisters, fathers...
who must be greater than us, for they are so powerful, and so mysterious..
they must be SO much closer to truth than we....

does this all sound a little dangerous?
heard it before?
familiar?
yep, you are smarter than the average bear!

hey, you don't think religion is.......?
nope, won't go there...
i figure if i say it, it will sound bad....very bad...

i am just a humble listener, a nobody,
i imply nothing....
sorry...
Deus Pacit Corvus

Hale

Post Number: 1407
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do we think religion is one big effort, a huge pile-on from all corners of the control world, to control the minds of humans?

....that much ado about religion is baloney? (thank you Paul and Constantine)

....that secrets have been obfuscated, twisted in the hopes that the truth would not get out?

Could it be that in this age we stand at a point like no other in recent memory whereby we COULD reach ascension? A level of empowerment we have only dreamed of?

Hale

Post Number: 1408
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is an aside.....

There is a kid who has hacked the IPhone so it will run on other phone networks. In the clip available on the page listen to what this kid wants to be when he grows up.

Now its accepted that hacking a brain is okay. Problem is, this kid is behind the curve. They were doing that way back in the 30's, and the tech has gotten pretty good. Sorry to derail, just saw this and it hit me like a pile of bricks.....(you do have to listen to a commercial, but.....)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070828/ap_on_re_us/odd_iphone_unlocked

Thomas
Username: thomas_j_veil

Post Number: 9008
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Interesting video, Hale. Oddly prescient even, I think. He wants to go school to "study neuroscience" in order to "hack the brain," eh?

It's ironic then that schools don't teach very much at all about the "brain hackers" that would have preceded him, monsters like Ewen Cameron, moral midgets like Sidney Gottlieb, and mad scientists like Hubertus Strughold—to name just three.

Because little (comparatively) is taught about MK-ULTRA in academic study—or its abuses—the outright horrors of "brain hacking" are also not generally known, leaving open the door to future abuses.

quote:

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

— George Santayana

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”

— Carl Gustav Jung, Swiss psychiatrist and philosopher, 1875–1961

Thomas

Post Number: 9009
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It just occurred to me that, in order to teach this stuff to the common public, they could put together a movie starring Ben Stiller called, "Meet the Hackers."

Probably wouldn't be very funny though...
“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”

Second Wind

Post Number: 602
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 5:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi, all.

Hale, when I saw a piece on TV about the iPhone hacker, and heard of his career aspirations, I also nearly swallowed my tongue.

What are the odds that he has been approached by an alphabet agency for recruitment purposes? (If he hadn't been already.)

-----

In any event......on with the show....if there still is one.

Hale

Post Number: 1415
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, there is a show alright.
But I think they want to play it in total darkness.

bert
Username: bert

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 2:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I prefer to believe that the aliens put an implant up my nose. For obvious reasons. It's less sinister. It never occurred to me for a long time that it could be a human with a mask on. Still, it makes more sense that a higher species would be interested in tagging us for science, etc, even though it's well known that Reagan and others considered the idea of implanting all US citizens to "prevent crime". Granted this could all be something very complicated and sick perpetrated by govt who then used flying saucers to screen and confuse the whole operation. But that's a helluva lot of conniving and I just don't think they're getting that much out of it. While the aliens could be really getting a lot of interesting scientific data from planet earth and the human foible. heh

fortwynt

Post Number: 2452
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 2:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I believe there are both...I believe the government most certainly copycats certain REAL aspects of REAL abductions (and in some cases i think they work WITH the aliens) for whatever reason they would do that i dont know, but I also believe in some cases there is a certain level of deception even when it is real aliens doing the abducting and such....i think either they aren't completely honest about who/what they are and what exactly their purpose is...i certainly dont see it as some sort of "enlightening" situation where they are here to be our sort of "spiritual masters"....i think something else is going on entirely, but what I have no idea.

Charles Fort

Second Wind

Post Number: 607
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't care that some people try to debunk Martin Cannon by pointing out that he "washed his hands" of this topic.

I believe he had it right.

Second Wind

Post Number: 612
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 5:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Not sure why this was part of "Anne's Diary", but.....

The Boy In The Box

The above piece, written by Whitley, was THE REASON that I ended up coming to Unknown Country. I have said this repeatedly, but I'm saying it again. I was posting on a now-defunct board back in 2004, and someone there was listening to me, and pointed me to the above piece.

It was the first time I had EVER read something that came SO CLOSE to describing many of my weird and horrible childhood memories.

It was the first REAL lead I had ever gotten to any kind of historical context for my experiences, and I finally began to be able to connect SO MANY more dots.

In addition to experiences SO similar to what Whitley described in the above piece, I have many memories of "medical" stuff.

Below are two descriptions that are so close to one of my nightmare memories, that I still feel like I am going to throw up and have a panic attack, just reading them again. I believe that the two descriptions are describing pretty much the same type of experiment.

"In order to study how blood flows through children's brains, researchers at Children's Hospital in Philadelphia perform the following experiment on healthy children, ranging in age from three to 11: They insert needles into each child's femoral artery (thigh) and jugular vein (neck), bringing the blood down from the brain. Then, they force each child to inhale a special gas through a facemask. In their subsequent Journal of Clinical Investigation article on this study, the researchers note that, in order to perform the experiment, they had to restrain some of the child test subjects by bandaging them to boards."

and.....

"In a study published in Pediatrics, researchers at the University of California's Department of Pediatrics use 113 newborns ranging in age from one hour to three days old in a series of experiments used to study changes in blood pressure and blood flow. In one study, doctors insert a catheter through the newborns' umbilical arteries and into their aortas and then immerse the newborns' feet in ice water while recording aortic pressure. In another experiment, doctors strap 50 newborns to a circumcision board, tilt the table so that all the blood rushes to their heads and then measure their blood pressure."

These descriptions come from THIS link, entitled "Human medical experimentation in the United States: The shocking true history of modern medicine and psychiatry (1833-1965)"

bert
Username: bert

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 7:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wow, interesting post. I bookmarked both those links for reading.

Second Wind

Post Number: 616
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 9:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bert, that last link will really curl you hair, if you have never seen that info before.

Hale

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Jeez. The Boy In The Box. Talk about something that will pick you up and shake the life out of you.

Hale

Post Number: 1428
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 9:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This weekend I had a tangle with a ladder and had to go to the emergency room as a result of a dislocated shoulder.

As I was being wheeled around, I was told by the nurse what they were going to be doing to me. One thing was that they were going to be giving me an "amnesiac" along w/ pain killers. Wincing through the pain I asked what the purpose of the amnesiac was. It was to block memory of the pain (trauma I guess).

What I found was that once they got the IV started and gave me doses of pain meds, which cut the pain, but not all, they then gave me the amnesiac along with the pain meds and at this point everything just went away. I was not aware of anything else until we were half a mile from the hospital. I have NO recollection of anything that transpired once they put me under. I was not put on ether or the like.

SO this got me thinking that if they can utilize something like this in hospitals, I wonder what could be used as part of MC programs. Short of being able to use hypnosis, seems that this medicine could be a way to erase memory or submerge it, provided that the subject could remain suggestive or otherwise malleable, asthis seems to be the whole point with MC abuse.

Sorry for using those words. I am sure for those who have been abused that it could make you wince every bit as much (or more as)I was in the hospital recently.....so for lack of a better term to use......

But this experience certainly got some wheels turning in my head, making me wonder about the pharmacological implications of mind control.

Okay, that's all they typing I can do for the day. Figured I'd pass it along for the what its worth column....

fortwynt

Post Number: 2503
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 2:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i think you are on the right track with those thoughts hale.

Charles Fort

Thomas

Post Number: 9085
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 2:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I do too.
“Question what's real. Question who's real.”

Second Wind

Post Number: 652
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 5:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

HALE! Healing blessings to you!

I would bet that you were given the drug Versed (pronounced ver-sed'), which is the amnesiac, along with, most likely, demerol or fentanyl for pain.

Versed had become extremely commonly used for everything from dental work, to colonoscopies, to the setting of bones, or, as in your case, dislocations. It is even being used on women IN CHILDBIRTH!!!

Not only are the applications for MC rather obvious, but the uninformed use of this drug is a complete violation of privacy, because people are known to just talk non-stop, and to reveal things that they most certainly would not, otherwise.

Than there are the problems with failed amnesia, where the drug does not work to surpress awareness, but DOES produce a paralytic effect (exactly like having sleep paralysis!!), and the patient can still feel all or most of the pain of the procedure, but cannot move to resist.

Then there are the cases where even the paralytic effect does not work, and the patient then physically struggles due to the pain of the procedure, and is often strapped down to the table. This is referred to euphemistically in the drug info, as a side called "combativeness" or "agitation".

There are many cases of a sort of incomplete amnesia, where either the patient is aware or immediately remembers parts of the procedure and the pain, or later begins to have flashbacks, just like a victim of PTSD due to trauma. There are also reports of blocks of amnesia for periods OTHER than the time of the procedure.

This drug is not only a PERFECT tool for an abuser of ANY kind (including doctors), but it is one of the best malpractice-suit protections ever invented.

Check out this link:

VERSED

Read as many of the stories as you can stand

Obviously, not everyone has a "negative" experience with it, and I am grateful for you that you seem to have NOT had a problem with it.

But I still think it is horribly dangerous, and used way too often, and usually without FULLY INFORMED CONSENT as to possible side-effects, adverse reactions, or any of the privacy issues.

As a side note, it is the amnesiac effect of sleep drugs like Ambien, that are so dangerous. That's why you hear stories about people sleepwalkintg, sleepeating, even getting in a car and driving, and not remembering it.

Hale

Post Number: 1433
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You are a font of information, SW.

Just keeping the arm immobile for a while. Hoping for the least amount of damage to the soft tissues.

One thing I can confirm is that while I had eyes closed, I was responding to voice commands, and there was a case of combativeness (me resisting until the right amount of pain killers and amnesiac were administered in increments). Lucky for me we had one one of the most sought after orthopedic surgeons on call that night, and his method of getting things back into place was as "gentle" as could be. I was able to have someone beside me throughout the procedure.....it was the term "amnesiac" that caught my attention, causing an edge of curiosity and concern. I most certainly remembered nothing after they started pumping in the meds.

....and I do remember at some point feeling like I wanted to spill mt guts, but could not settle on a topic.....focus issues. I remember thinking "You are in a hospital, Better keep it zipped." So as to THAT issue I can certainly relate.

Second Wind

Post Number: 655
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had some teeth pulled about 8 or so years ago, and Versed was the med used for conscious sedation. This was, of course, back when it was relatively new.

Prior to that time, IV Valium was the drug of choice for conscious sedation. Of course, it, too, is an amnesiac, especially when given in the doses used for CS. All the benzodiazapines (Valium, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, etc.) are amnesiacs, to some degree or other. People on long-term oral benzos often develop significant short-term-memory problems.

Anyway, when I had that dental work done, I remembered nothing from the time they started the drugs flowing, until they woke me to get me dressed. I remember getting dressed, with help from my Mom, and I remember getting to the car.

On the way home, my Mom stopped at the pharmacy to get my pain meds filled. She said that I was snoozing away. But when she came back to the car, I was babbling to the person sitting in the car parked next to us.

Mom never did tell me what I was babbling, exactly; or, if she did, I don't remember now!

At any rate, more to the point of why you brought it up, there is plenty of reference to various amnesiacs being used in MC programming, and for re-accessing (abducting) for "tune-ups"!

Second Wind

Post Number: 656
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 5:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

HERE is a link to information about the use of drugs in MC.

-------------

Last night, I re-found the website below.

It is an absolutely professional and thorough, but concise, presentation of information regarding non-consensual human experimentation in mind control.

The link below is the "Introduction" page.

icomw.org

The Archives Index page has some ROCK-SOLID DOCUMENTATION.

I suggest that the offerings there be read IN ORDER. The possible exception to that might be, that people reading this thread who are already well-studied into MKUltra, might skip the first offering on the page.

On the other hand, a "refresher" couldn't hurt.

---------

HERE is another site, one I have not seen before, that's packed with info.

-----

HERE is another page, which outlines a "timeline of projects".

Terry Parker Jr. / R
Username: terry_parker_jr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dear Folks,
My medical records and X-rays at http://www.geocities.com/terryparkerjr/ disclose
unauthorized "psychosurgical" and "brain implant" experimentation, without informed consent, nor parental knowledge. This information correlates with the CIA MK-ULTRA project of "psychosurgical" and "brain implant" research upon "unwitting subjects". Those subjects being myself, and other children who suffer epilepsy, at the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children.
It has been 37 years of assault by this hospital when still experiencing on going episodes of cerebral hemmorrahaging in the operative field.
While the Ontario College of Physicians,and Surgeons, Ontario Health Professions Board, Police, and government, play obstruction, damage control,and concealment, I haver a patient advocate inform me of a "on-going problem".
For your attention< I remain.
Truly,
Terry Parker Jr. / aka Robertson
http://www.geocities.com/terryparkerjr/

Thomas

Post Number: 9192
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, Terry! After reading what you posted here, I went to your website, and read the information you provided there. What happened to you is truly horrific, a crime of monumental proportions.

It sounds as though these procedures were done to you and to other epileptic children, that this was done without consent, and—if I'm reading this correctly—that this may still be "ongoing." Am I reading that correctly?

In any case, I sincerely wish you success in exposing and addressing these crimes and on your support group and your courageous outreach.

fortwynt

Post Number: 2603
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

those that were (are) involved in this need to pay, plain and simple.
"The outrageous is the reasonable, if introduced politely."

Charles Fort

Thomas

Post Number: 9193
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Damned right they do, Fort. This kind of thing has gone on for so long, with comparatively little press coverage, and it needs to be exposed. God bless Terry for doing so.

fortwynt

Post Number: 2605
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 1:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh but, of course, these people are the cause of their own misfortune, right thomas? ok now im just being a smart*ss.

Charles Fort

Thomas

Post Number: 9197
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 1:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So many would-be "spiritual" arguments like that do seem to work out pretty well for the perpetrators of crimes. Not so well for those on the receiving end though...

fortwynt

Post Number: 2609
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 2:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

exactly thomas....i have a feeling that anyone who touts such a message has probably never been in on the receiving end of such maligned intentions, as much as they may claim they have.

Charles Fort

Second Wind

Post Number: 675
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 7:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Terry,

How long have you known about this?

I would like to hear more of your story. How did you gain access to those records?

What, exactly, do you mean about "an ongoing problem"?

I know that there is much missing from my medical records. I went through near-hell just trying to get what was finally released to me from microfilm, after being told repeatedly that NONE of my childhood records still existed.

I found just enough things left in the record, to put together with memories, conversations, comments from family members, etc., to convince me that something was done to me, as well, both as a child, and as a teen and young adult. But I will obviously never get access to the kind of definitive proof that you have.

Have you participated in any of the "class action" type lawsuits that other Canadian victims have?

What was your mother told about this "surgery"? What kind of consent papers did she have to sign? Were NO consent or "medical release" forms of any kind signed by your mother?

What about your father?

At what age did you develop epilepsy, and what were its first signs/symptoms?

Thank you for sharing, and you are in my prayers!

Hale

Post Number: 1450
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

S.W., thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

Terry, all I can say is don't give up. By doing what you are doing with all that you have record-wise, you could create some kind of dent in this if you have the stomach for it.

They KNOW how horrible this kind of thing is, experimenting on children. They KNOW and that is why they hide things so fervently, I think, because IF this saw the light of day and really caught the attention of the media (oh wait, I forgot....we don't have a media anymore)....well, by seeing the light of day with enough people suddenly aware, there simply would not be safe harbor for these "people." Most everyone despises when people do bad things to kids, right?

Okay, maybe I should be careful here because obviously bad things have been done to kids and things were still kept hush-hush many years later. In a perfect world, the perpetrators would fear for their lives while out on bail!

Second Wind

Post Number: 678
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 7:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hope that Terry will actually come back and comment some more, and perhaps answer some of my questions.

I found that he had posted the same (basically) message on other forums, but did not follow up.

So, I guess I will be surprised if he comes back.

------

This is a reminder that I will be gone from Sun. 9/16 until the evening of Thurs. 9/20.

For what it's worth, if I have not gotten back on the board no later than Sat. 9/22.....then something has happened to me.

Thomas.....do you still have my regular email addy?

Hale, what about you? Did I include my email addy in any of my PMs to you?

I mentioned to Thomas in a PM, about the "side-trip" that my sister wants to make from Vegas......into Death Valley Nat'l Park. I had an extreme trauma there as a child.

If she continues to suggest the trip out there, I am seriously considering telling her I don't want to go on the side-trip, and that I will just stay at the hotel, and let her and her friend go without me.

Part of me would like to go out there, both to see the area as an adult, for the experience of it, and to see if any more memories might be triggered by actually going out there.

But I have been feeling a real sense of "don't go". A person could disappear and die out there. They didn't call it "Death Valley" for nothin'!

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 5018
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 1:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW Please listen to your INNER voice
THIS IS what you would tell anyone else
who posted !!
"I know I did not come here
to be comfortable but to grow"..

Qua da di

buddie

Post Number: 5019
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 1:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There is a Pain
There is a pain so-utter-
It swallows substance up-
Then covers the Abyss with trance-
So memory can step-
Around-across-upon it-
As one within a swoon-
Goes safely-where an eye open-
Would drop Him-Bone by Bone.
Emily Dickinson

Qua da di

Second Wind

Post Number: 691
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

WOW, buddie!

(Hugs!)

I DID listen my my inner guidance. I made the comment to my sister's friend on the way to Vegas, that I really did NOT want to go to Death Valley. (she and I flew together since we live in the same area, while my sister flew separately.)

Mentioning it to sis' friend seems to have been all it took. It was NOT even mentioned again, and we did NOT go.

Interestingly.....on (last) Wednesday, less than 40 minutes before we left Planet Hollywood and headed out to walk on the strip, this happened:

ABC News

Las Vegas Review Journal

KXNT AM

The ONLY reason we were not out on the strip at that time, is because I practically pitched a fit for us to go into a bar in the Planet Hollywood Resort to have a Margarita before we headed out to walk on the strip. My insistence nearly caused an argument with my sister, who, of course, after we learned of the accident, "thanked" me for "delaying" us!!

The driver of the car, strangely, was from Phoenix (Carefree, actually, which is just down the road from where my father lives in Scottsdale......although now I can't find where I read that the driver was from Carefree.)

It was an otherwise uneventful (in terms of trauma) and fun trip!

-----

Side note.....I THOUGHT I had posted again on this thread before I left, to point out that my question to Thomas and Hale about email addresses, was, I realized, quite pointless!

Anyway......I'm still alive, and I will never forget the things we saw.....ESPECIALLY The Beatles LOVE!!!

Another side note.....I wish I had taken my binoculars with me. From our hotel room on the 32nd floor, I had a bird's-eye view of the entire Las Vegas Airport complex. With binocs, I might have been able to spot the JANUS planes taking off for or returning from Area 51!!!!

Hale

Post Number: 1524
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 9:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well I am glad you got through it and got back safely. Somehow I managed to miss your mention of the address issue. I don't have your address I don't think, but at this point it doesn't do seem to be the pressing issue.

So hale and hearty, renewed and refreshed, relieved of possible threat and foe, I welcome thee back into the fold as gently do you go.

Oh, its a gift (barf).

buddie

Post Number: 5076
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 6:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SW very happy your back :-)
GAWD that performance must have
been an EXperience to remember,
I can't even imagine how I'd feel
when it ended ..

LOL Hale

Qua da di

Second Wind

Post Number: 701
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"So hale and hearty, renewed and refreshed, relieved of possible threat and foe, I welcome thee back into the fold as gently do you go."

Well, I thank you most kindly for the welcome back, even though those adjectives do not apply to me at all!

The only possible exception to the "do not apply" statement, would be that I feel "renewed" in a way, just due to the amazing experience of the "Love" show.

And, yes, Buddie, it's hard to describe how I felt when it was over. Utterly SPENT; completely overstimulated; deleriously ecstatic, humbled and reverential; unbelievably grateful; and SO sad for it to be over!!!!

Hale

Post Number: 1544
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Okay, so I missed the mark. Maybe it was what I was HOPING for you. Projecting probably.

That bit of poetry was quite good....the part about trance and the Abyss felt RIGHT ON.
Something wants us asleep. I think its name is legion.

Heres to those who would shake themselves out of their slumber......and there are many kinds of sleeps.

da~an
Username: daan

Post Number: 3720
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 2:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i feel i often stay inside my own paradigm!
yet there are times when the greater society
has situations and issues... and i listen...
"up"

Hale

Post Number: 1734
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Has anyone heard of this?.....

From prisonplanet.com...

quote:

Mayor Claims He Was Abducted By Satanists

Friday, November 23, 2007

CENTERTON, Ark. -- The mayor of an Arkansas town resigned on Wednesday, claiming he was abducted and brainwashed by Satan worshippers nearly three decades ago.

Centerton Mayor Ken Williams said he has been living under an assumed name for nearly 30 years. He had been mayor since 2001.

Williams told authorities he was born Don LaRose and that in the mid-1970s, he was a preacher in Indiana. He said he was abducted and brainwashed into forgetting all about his life as Don LaRose.

It was a double life he had never acknowledged, Williams said, because he didn't even realize it existed until he had recently taken a truth-serum injection.

As Williams regained his memory, he said, he realized that he had a wife and two kids but that he had decided to leave and take on a new identity to protect them.

"I had no choice. The choice was to watch my family killed before my eyes or go with these people, and I chose instead to run," Williams said.

He wouldn't explain from who he was running, saying only that he had been brainwashed.

"I had multiple shock treatments," Williams said. "It took five years to get my memory back."

Williams said he took his current identity in 1980 when he moved to Centerton. His full name -- Bruce Kent Williams -- was taken from a man who died in a car crash back in 1958, he said.

"What happened in 1980 -- whether it was right or wrong -- I did it under the threat of my family and for my own survival," he said.

The information went public, Williams said, because he runs a Web site about Don LaRose and his disappearance. LaRose's former family found the Web site and started inquiring about its author. They found the site registered to a Ken Williams and went from there.

Williams said his current wife is standing by him and the two of them want to continue living in Centerton. He said he plans to continue living as Ken Williams.

Also, his resignation was signed with two names, he said.

According to police, Williams is under no investigation for any wrongdoing.

Mia
Intermediate Member
Username: jean

Post Number: 163
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Weird stuff! Never heard of this before.

fortwynt

Post Number: 3430
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That IS very interesting. Typically I would say that satanists (as they are painted by the media) are not satanists at all. MY guess would be that if this man is telling the truth, these were government types posing as the ever dark and evil satanist. (we all know here that true satanists are nothing like this, right?)
A modern democracy is a tyranny whose borders are undefined; one discovers how far one can go only by traveling in a straight line until one is stopped.

Norman Mailer (1923 - 2007)

Thomas

Post Number: 9881
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 2:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree with you, Fortwynt. Great point.

In fact, "government types" have frequently used cults—and their leaders, sometimes trained by intelligence communities—to accomplish their goals.

The CIA has done this regularly. They have used the ridicule that "Satanists" evoke in the public square as a means of cover for themselves and for their actions. (Shroud the crime in details few could believe, and the crime is better covered.)

This culture's darkest secrets are normally hidden—virtually in plain sight—behind ridicule and what most would consider the "unbelievable."
“Had I not become lost, I never would have found my way—for the Way is hidden from all who 'think' they know the Path.”

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 3532
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 3:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thomas,
I agree with you. I just ran across this on a different site.

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 1443
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 7:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

~up...speed...~
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 1:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am learning about the incidence of MC survivors having implants just like those who have had alien encounters.

Interesting, that.

Even more when people talk about what their implants "do" to them. Duncan O'Finnian on Youtube talks about this in some detail, and he is not exactly an abductee. Of course, you have to decide you believe him or not says those more educated and savvy than I.
The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. ---Anais Nin

Second Wind

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 5:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I actually clicked on this thread just to bump it, and then realized that I had meant to respond to your last post above, Hale, a long time ago, but was feeling chicken.

Tonight, I am feeling defiant.

Yeah, about the implant thing in MC victims/survivors.......

As for Duncan......who knows whether to believe him or not?

I just know that the things he talks about are possible.

I think there are many others like him, who won't come forward.

I think there are many who "don't remember" yet what actually happened to them.

And there are many who are "variations" of him; in other words, there are levels (of MC) and/or degrees (not sure how to describe this).

It's like cancer; some who have "cancer" are only minimally affected, and some die. And there are all kinds of "areas in between".

(Message edited by second_wind on February 05, 2008)

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 10151
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 1:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i am reading a paperback about the nsa trying to find the reasoning behind all these school shooters.

just a novel but it's interesting. in the book, one of the shooters survived and they gave him an mri and discovered anomalies in his brain. turns out he had nanaotechnology implants.

the mad scientist sort of thing.

Second Wind

Post Number: 1031
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 7:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

....interesting, susi.

We all know how sci-fi (fiction about political intrigue and/or espionage) ends up being reality.

Unfortunately, I doubt that we will ever know the whole truth about these things.

After all......we will never know the full truth about MKUltra, because the large majority of the CIA files on the program were destroyed just prior to the Church Hearings.

Hmmmmm, and now, we know they are at it again, destroying files about interrogation torture.

It IS all the same issue, just variations on a theme.

Thomas

Post Number: 10210
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 8:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi, Susi...

Here is an interesting excerpt from Jim Keith's book, Mind Control - World Control. While much of what he says is almost certainly true—and I am convinced by experience and by the evidence that implants are real and are of human origin—I have not been able to verify certain of Keith's more minor claims.

quote:

An oft-heard allegation is that the CIA has developed a mind control technology they refer to as RHIC-EDOM. The acronym stands for "Radio Hypnotic Intracerebra Control-Electronic Dissolution of Memory," and refers to the ability to induce a hypnotic state from remote locations, impart hypnotic commands, and erase the memory of the programming and the period of time that it took place in. This technology allegedly includes electromagnetic broadcasting as well as intramuscular implants. The erasure of memory is reportedly accomplished by the electromagnetic stimulation of the chemical acetylcholine in the brain.

The first mention of RHIC-EDOM was in the 1969 book Were We Controlled? By the pseudonymous Lincoln Lawrence. Lawrence describes RHIS-EDOM in this manner:

"It is the ultra-sophisticated application of post-hypnotic suggestion triggered at will by radio transmission. It is a recurring hypnotic state, reinduced automatically at intervals by the same radio control. An individual is brought under hypnosis. This can be done either with his knowledge - or without it by use of narco-hypnosis, which can be brought into play under many guises. He is then programmed to perform certain actions and maintain certain attitudes upon radio signal."

Lawrence claimed that Lee Harvey Oswald had been manipulated through RHIC-EDOM, but not by the Russians or the CIA or its brethren. According to Lawrence, Oswald's controllers had been a worldwide cabal of commodities merchants who, through the assassination of the president, wanted to drive stock down and make a fortune. The idea is not entirely implausible.

The only other mention of RHIC-EDOM claiming insider knowledge of the technology is an article by James L. Moore, in a 1975 issue of Modern People magazine. In that article, Moore claimed that he possessed a 350-page manual originating from CIA sources on RHIC-EDOM. The manual had supposedly been prepared by the CIA shortly after the murder of John F. Kennedy.

Verifying RHIC-EDOM are the researchers of the late L.L. Vasiliev, professor of physiology at the University of Leningrad, who described one experiment in remote hypnosis using undefined techniques of radio control:

"As a control of the subject's condition, when she was outside the laboratory in another set of experiments, a radio set was used. The results obtained indicate that the method of using radio signals substantially enhances the experimental possibilities. I.F. Tomaschevsky [a Russian physiologist] carried out the first experiments with this subject at a distance of one or two rooms, and under conditions that the participant would not know or suspect that she would be experimented with. In other cases, the sender was not in the same house, and someone else observed the subject's behaviour. Subsequent experiments at considerable distances were successful. One such experiment was carried out in the park at a distance. Mental suggestions to go to sleep were compiled with within a minute."

Interesting in the context of RHIC-EDOM technology is a statement made almost ten years after the publication of Were We Controlled? Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, the MKULTRA heavyweight, during questioning by Senator Richard Schweicker in 1977 Senate hearings on CIA drug testing responded as follows:

SCHWEIKER: Some of the projects under MKULTRA involved hypnosis, is that correct? GOTTLIEB: Yes. SCHWEICKER Did any of these projects involve something called radio hypnotic intracerebral control, which is a combination, as I understand it, in layman's terms, of radio transmissions and hypnosis. GOTTLIEB: My answer is "No." SCHWEICKER: None whatsoever? GOTTLIEB: Well, I am trying to be responsive to the terms you used. As I remember it, there was a current interest, running interest, all the time in what effects people's standing in the field of radio energy have, and it could easily have been that somewhere in many projects, someone was trying to see if you could hypnotise someone easier if he was standing in a radio beam. That would seem like a reasonable piece of research to do.

Another statement was made by J.F. Schapitz who, working with the Department of Defense in 1974, filed the following research proposal:

"In this investigation it will be shown that the spoken word of the hypnotist may be conveyed by modulated electro-magnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the human grain - i.e., without employing any technical devices for receiving or transcoding the messages and without the person exposed to such influence having a chance to control the information input consciously."

Schapitz proposed an experiment wherein a subject would be subconsciously told to leave the laboratory, the command triggered by a word or action from the researcher. As in the tricks played by stage hypnotists, Schapitz was certain that the subject would rationalise the otherwise irrational desire to leave the lab. Records of Schapitz' research, beyond the initial proposal, have never been declassified.

In a way, proof of the existence of RHIC-EDOM does not much matter. It is not vitally important if Lincoln Lawrence or James L. Moore were speaking from personal knowledge, or simply speculation that they wanted to render more believable. "RHIC-EDOM" is in essence just a name that describes a technology close to or identical to others that have been demonstrated to exist.

susi t learn

Post Number: 10155
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 8:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i've always believed that mcveigh was mind controlled as well as some others. and i felt these kid shooters were 'experiments'.

Thomas

Post Number: 10211
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 8:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hesitate to recommend books after what's been going on in the Spiritual Life section of the board, but if you can get hold of a copy of Peter Levenda's Sinister Forces: Book Three—The Manson Secret, you will find out stuff that will haunt you for months—maybe even years—after reading it.

Charles Manson's connections to MK-ULTRA and Scientology (a connection that is PREGNANT with implications...) is just one such topic.

In fact, we should have a whole thread on this board about the "church" of Scientology. Un-fracking believable. TOTALLY scary stuff. And, unfortunately, real.

I thought I knew a lot about Scientology before... but, no, no, no!—I hadn't even scratched the surface.

MK-ULTRA and Scientology were made for each other. Put it that way.

susi t learn

Post Number: 10156
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 8:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i'm sure you've seen my posts about scientology. one of my good friends got sucked into it and i had up close and personal experience with it.

Second Wind

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 8:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

me too, susi, and we are not alone in that opinion.

Once you learn about this stuff, the signs are almost unmistakeble.

If this interests you at all, I suggest you would find Who Killed John Lennon to be a very interesting book.

Exerpts

You have probably already heard about this theory. Bresler's book is THE definitive study of the issue.

Thomas

Post Number: 10212
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 9:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi wrote:

quote:

i'm sure you've seen my posts about scientology. one of my good friends got sucked into it and i had up close and personal experience with it.

Yep; me too. That's why I knew you'd be interested in the topic.

In fact, just today, I ran across this article: "Why the Government Took Out the Guardian Office."

quote:

And the above, if not enough, still isn't all:

But it went much farther than that. The federal government, right up to and including the President of the United States, also had a secret they were trying to keep Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian Office from finding out: they had three CIA operatives--Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann, and Pat Price--who had infiltrated Scientology in the late '60s, stolen the secret upper "OT Levels" of Scientology, and were using them on contract with CIA to train in-house CIA and DIA "remote viewers." The Guardian Office only knew that something odd going on and were using the Freedom of Information Act to find out what it was.

Below then, in brief, and as a coda to this report, is the only possible clue we have found as any indication of why the federal government might have wanted so desperately to get control of Scientology in the first place, and why they might have gone to such incredible lengths to accomplish it. And though we have no way to prove that is the reason, we can report, as supported by a document from one of CST's own submissions to IRS for approval, that CST spent over six million dollars in one year (and are estimated at having spent over a hundred million) on titanium vaults in remote areas of the United States, where they have buried the original works of L. Ron Hubbard.

1 October 1972

CIA Office of Technical Service Contract 8473 is issued. It is marked CONFIDENTIAL. It is a $50,000 research contract with " the physicists at SRI." That includes former NSA employee, now Scientology OT VII, Hal Puthoff, but the contract also allows for the hiring of two other Scientology OTs, Ingo Swann and Pat Price. The contract is for an " expanded effort in parapsychology." A CIA agent, "Ken Kress," is assigned as the CIA " Project Officer" for the contract. [NOTE: The program is greatly expanded over the ensuing years, split between CIA and DIA, and is managed under the auspices of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.]

SOURCE: A report, "Parapsychology in Intelligence: A Personal Review and Conclusions," by Dr. Kenneth A. Kress; appeared in the Winter 1977 issue of Studies in Intelligence, the CIA's classified internal publication; report released to the public in 1996.

These connections explain a great deal.