Archive through January 30, 2008 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through January 30, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hale
Username: hale

Post Number: 1952
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Berg,

had a big long post; you are lucky I am keeping it to two sentences. This sounds a lot like a growing phenomenon that involves connecting to others through a network of souls and soul-based energy.........its real, and its growing.
The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. ---Anais Nin

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1456
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Celebrities in dreams might be symbolic of the aspect of you that many people can relate to.
Ability to communicate to everybody.

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 9726
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hmmm....

bruce willis-i can be a warrior
goldie hawn-i can be giggly and silly

???

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1458
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

and I saw you guys on Price Is Right, so you're already a celebrity in a way.

susi t learn

Post Number: 9727
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ha! that's right!

i wish i could have saved that tape but bryn taped over it not realizing. it would have been nice to have. bob made fun of me during the break 'cause he said i wasn't smiling. lol

well, that's one dream bryn got to fulfill. :-)

Dancehawk
Advanced Member
Username: dancehawk

Post Number: 330
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 4:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Berg
the bus trip and classroom sounds like you were being taken to the school and taught something you are ready to learn,can you recall any of it?
I know my last class experance was on a weird math i still cant locate or recall to much of.
Just that some number thing was a weird v with two little symbols to the right of it.

The woman though did she say anything other then dont do that> were there anything on the walls, bed, newspaper, date, color that jumped out a smell any thing odd?

dance

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 526
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 6:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing what's happening with me. It started out a couple of times a week and now every night. I turn out light and get ready to go to sleep , close my eyes and scenes start in before I am into a deep sleep. I mean almost instantly when I close my eyes. I am aware that I am not sleeping . The scenes change every night, like mini movies.I am different people, but know it's me. Has anyone else had this happen?

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 1864
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 6:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ldy,

I was wondering if you have visions. These sound more like visions or, if you have the ability to enter an altered state of consciousness, moving through the veil of this physical world to the beyond.
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 527
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 7:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I sometimes know things that haven't happened yet. It doesn't happen all the time. I call myself the finder of lost things, hehe. Just today one of the girls' lost a charm and I said to look in the drawer and there it was. It doesn't happen 100% of the time but quite often. This new addition has me baffled. I have been male, female, different races. It is very interesting and I kind of look forward to see what the night will bring. I have tried the meditations by Whitley and will do the new one this weekend.Also have been using a mantra that is said to clear up any energy block, so your chi flows freely .

animalspirits

Post Number: 1865
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 8:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ldy,

It sounds (to me) like you have strong intuitive abilities. These abilities are usually taken to a higher level as your awareness increases.

It is not a very far 'step' from such intuition to being able to see visions and ultimately being able to enter altered states of consciousness at will.

It sounds like that you are entering altered states as soon as you go to bed...while you are still awake. For you it is very good that this is happening where it is as it is safe. Try keeping a short log of what happens or where you go and see if a pattern emerges.

When you first become able to do this it can be difficult to control. At times, this can lead to fear of even doing it. It makes some people stop. I hope this will not happen to you as it is a giant step forward in awareness...and you have nothing to fear.

I have worked with a good number of people helping them learn to do this and when it happens, it is like a veil falls away...it just happens and it usually fast...one minute you can't do...the next you can.

I am able to enter altered states at will. I see the physical world with the spiritual world superimposed over it. It is like being in your home and looking out a window through a very sheer curtain. I can make the spiritual world go away by forming the intent in my head and it will disappear. Other times I just see the spiritual world, other dimensions, etc. not superimposed.

I shared the last paragraph to let you know what happens to me. It is different for other people. I believe that the more information that we share about this type of thing, the less 'special' it becomes. We can all do it.

If this information is usable...great, if not just disregard it. No worries.

~Yotee Coyote

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 3959
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 3:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I always seem to have dreams about people i havent talked to in a long time, and then within a day or so they really do contact me.

A dream I had today was that I was some sort of disconnected presence floating around a man who apparently broke into peoples homes and killed them...or something similar...apparently i was trying to stop him, but couldnt physically speak to him or touch him, so i "led" him to the home of some young girl whose parents were about to perform some sort of "ritual" on her....i assume it was to freak him out and catch him off guard, maybe jog his brain enough to make him think twice about sneaking into someones home again...at any rate the ritual was something very strange where they were causing young children to give birth to some sort of "parasitic" worm or something...I recall feeling that this was some sort of experiment. Then the dream ended.
"How can we account for our present situation unless we believe that men high in this Government are concerting to deliver us to disaster?"
Joseph McCarthy

Berghaus
Username: berghaus

Post Number: 771
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 6:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dance, in the classroom, I recall little but after the woman checked on my progress in this 'exam', I remember flying in the air outside this complex and seeing the building.

The complex was built in the shape of a pyramid but only in the sense that it looked relatively conventional building design, with tiers and balconies etc, but going up to a peak. Also, this complex was built in a mountain range, on solid rock.

The woman in the bed, well, the apartment was sparse and quite dull/lacklustre. It reminded me of some type of dreary communist billet. She was easily the most attractive point of the room, as you can imagine.

Mark's points about celebrities as symbols is interesting. Seems to make a lot of sense.

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 528
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 8:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Animalspirits for the encouragement and tips. Last night was very tired and just dropped off to sleep without any scenes. Will start to log memories. Blessings!!!

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 5889
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 6:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a really cool flying dream
last night.. I was above this Huge
body of water where the Atlantic
and Pacific meet.. I looked it up
and that place is The Straight of
Magellan.. there was a big whirlpool
where both oceans meet and the color
of the water was indescribably beautiful..
Sighhhhh..
a we n' de yauh ho. eh

inxa
Advanced Member
Username: inxa

Post Number: 388
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In my dream last night I knew and saw that they were coming, a ball of light came and staid. Then a small missle with the colors of our flag drove itself into the dirt as hard and far as it could.

The last month has been intense dream wise.

AnimalSpirits, Im on the verge of letting go but am still a bit scared. I dont know why. They have proven to me over and over that Im well taken care of. Kind of like diving in the pool for the first time!

Fortwynt, Ive read in some of your other posts of your dreams that there is some form of violence and you trying to save or protect. I have had dreams of blood and protection concerning children. I think I worked in a dungeon type place or underground where someone was doing horrible acts on kids. I infiltrated this place as a worker but really I was there to get the kids out. I have recently met a boy in this life who I connected to and he shared his awful dreams of knives and torture, hiding in a cave.

I also know the man who did these awful acts.

Isnt it weird that people can do the most awful stuff and come back here hopefully to learn.
My first reaction to a murderer would have ben, KILL him, STONE him. Revenge. There are things I dont understand. Alot of my old ideas are being shaken up. I dont want to be a Polly anna, so shake me up if I start ok?

We were both Soldiers. Funny huh? Im a protector. You too?

animalspirits

Post Number: 2018
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

inxa,

AnimalSpirits, Im on the verge of letting go but am still a bit scared. I dont know why. They have proven to me over and over that Im well taken care of. Kind of like diving in the pool for the first time!

Yes, it is. We've all been there before too. That is the lesson...moving through fear to new beginnings.

It will happen when it is supposed to.

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 2103
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 2:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Okay, night before last was intense....looked intense and felt intense...

I was in some strange place at night. I was looking out across a patio area with stone work to create a kind of little plaza area. Fruit trees were nearby. The hills rolled gently away from the place. As I stood there I noticed these dark figures. Short, and amazingly stocky...so stocky that they seemed to waddle more than stride. They were probably no taller than 3 feet tall. Big heads, big torso's. They had some kind of hooded set up, but I could see their faces, except it was night and they looked DARK. These two different creatures were outside fighting. It wasn't vicious bloody stuff, but more like a cumbersome slow type of fighting. There was some feeling of foreboding in all of this.

I was in a scene not far away from these characters and stood looking up the hill at a man who was looking at his arms, and it seemed like it was daytime. Quite suddenly he turned into a leaf creature. It was as though he had been transformed into the leaves that lay on the ground around him. They were brilliant yellow leaves, and somehow it was clear to me that when he looked at himself, all he saw was himself, but others saw him as he had been transformed into this form that was nothing but leaves.
I watched, stunned, as he would form and reform over and over. He was about as amazed by it as I was. There was something almost bigger than life about him and what he was doing. There was a sense of scale to all of this that has been in my dreams lately, but it seems that I can't make any sense of the dreams due to this "Scale" that has nothing to do with physical attributes, but psychological ones.......as if that makes any sense, but there it is.

I walked in the night to a house, an old house where this old lady lived. I was either standing outside or looking from the porch or window and saw as two people took the form of pure energy and were using the electric utility wires to travel. You could see this blue/white energy form over the wire......there were two of them....and they were shooting really fast down the wire and into the night. It looked very pretty actually. Brilliant snow white with this gentle glow of blue around it....fading into dark, shooting up into the treeline.

All of these scenes were overlapped and happening more or less at the same time. I knew that as I watched the people who had turned to pure energy, that I was one of the people doing this and being observed from another perspective. One scene started first, but all the others were overlapped a good deal with two that I am sure were going on at the same time.
The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. ---Anais Nin

Cosmic Seeker
Username: mikelmn

Post Number: 712
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 4:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nice one Hale.
Well, this morning I woke up early, then realized it was one of my days off (I work part time) so I went back to sleep. I dreamt that I was at work and one of my colleagues came down to my level to give me some tips about a ruling on taxation (my job is in the tax department). After that it was knock off time. When I got to the station I caught the usual train. At the other end I got off as per normal. A bunch of rough looking teens were there too. They were a bit vocal and made me feel uncomfortable, though they didn't threaten me at all. I started to walk quickly away from my home station. I could hear the kids chatting loudly in the background. As I walked I began to really zoom ahead and sort of flew about a mile in a second. Then I realized I had started a flying dream. My favorite dreams are flying dreams because I like the feeling of freedom and being airborne. Hence, I always seek those types of dreams. My ambition is to be able to fly like that when I am awake. That would definitely top my dull 9 to 5 job!
"Not the strongest nor the swiftist but the one who endures the longest wins the final battle"

animalspirits

Post Number: 2019
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 4:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

Wow!...a plant shapeshifter...

Do you do interdimensional or astral travel?

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 2020
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 4:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

CS,

Are you 'you' or a flying creature when you fly?

~Yotee Coyote

Cosmic Seeker

Post Number: 714
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 4:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Quoting Animalspirits: "Are you 'you' or a flying creature when you fly?"

I just seem to be humble me (whoever 'me' is).
"Not the strongest nor the swiftist but the one who endures the longest wins the final battle"

Buddie

Post Number: 5894
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 5:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale if I remember correctly in
Communion Whitley had visits from
short stocky entities.. I'm not
clear if they were hooded but I
think they were and you could see
their face.. Whitley tried to shoot
them ..

CS do you ever have the can't fly dreams
where you for some reason are trying and
trying to remember how it happened the last
time.. I find myself taking big leaps forward
and of course nothing happens except you
feel kinda silly in the dream
a we n' de yauh ho. eh

Cosmic Seeker

Post Number: 715
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 9:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, Buddie, I have had dreams where I was unable to get airborne, where I just felt too heavy. That's when I feel I'm not making any progress.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 389
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 9:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale, I loved reading your post! Arent our dream figures US or parts of us working out our feelings? Your dream resonates with me for sure. Someone told me long time ago to confront any menacing figure and it would transform or leave. It worked for me! Ive had some ugly deamon loking creatures in my past. I will admit that I was depressed and confined to my own anger for awhile. Good dream!

bean
Advanced Member
Username: tina

Post Number: 461
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think Whit had hooded, squat creatures visit him.
The first time I ever knew about them was from my son. Had 3 of them at the foot of his bed. (This was before Whitley ever said anything about those little guys.)...

Hale

Post Number: 2112
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 4:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah, squat blue guys? Big faces? One of these guys probably could fit the bill, but it was dark and it was hard to see. I saw them as if they were almost silhuettes...

Now here is something kinda weird....something that began happening since last Fall. I seem to be having dream-like stuff while awake. It will happen while relaxed and tends to happen close to sleep....but while completely awake.

So yesterday I was awake, was lying there, I turned over, closed my eyes, and then I saw this brilliant form....what I saw was this orb....except it was only an orb in that it was round. It actually had a structure to it and it was a lot like how a dandelion seed ball is like.....except it was much more tightly packed. But it was all energy, and coming off of it were these jagged lines, perhaps four or so, that shot out from the round ball.

I was aware of two of these things, and what's more, it seemed as if I was seeing one with one eye and the other with another eye......boy that sounded weirder than it appeared....there was something weird about how they occupied space I think....they seemed superimposed perhaps....
As I looked at these two, the thought came to my mind that one of these represented me and my energy, and the other was my divine compliment.

Separate, yet the same....

The thing that got me about the thing was how detailed it was. It was as if the energy had a shape to it, and this shape was like a radial grain that came outward from its center and then came to an abrupt stop, helping to create its outer shape. It did not look like it could be anything related to human. Perhaps ones energy reduced to its most basic?

Anyone else get this kind of stuff near sleep?
I am thinking maybe this is akin to what some folks encounter while meditating...maybe?

Buddie

Post Number: 5902
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 5:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have not experienced this Hale
but I feel we each share the
Consciousness according to our
individual levels of awareness..
Each of us has our creative input :-)
a we n' de yauh ho. eh

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 394
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale I do. I was reading anothers post today and they were talking about what was on my mind, then I read yours and it happenes again. We are all called to something greater, being pulled together in our psyshe or spirit. I am reading the Seth book again and am learning that I have been doing what you talk about in your post but couldnt harness it or truely understand what was happening. These are the moments of clarity, a flash of inspiration or knowledge for me. Or just a chance to see probable futures or bring about a sensible outcome. Im using this tool to change old thought patterns.

Really good post Hale, thankyou!

animalspirits

Post Number: 2046
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 4:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Cosmic Seeker,

When you are unable to get airborne, have you ever looked at your hands or feet to see what they look like.

I am wondering if you are 'you' or if you are a bird. Fledgling baby birds often are unable to do just that the first time they try and fly. They are too heavy and don't have enough strength in their wittle wings yet to really fly.

Maybe you are at the 'fledgling' stage in the flying thing...just a thought.

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 2047
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 4:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

...I ain't touching the hooded Whitley one...

~Yotee Coyote

bean
Advanced Member
Username: tina

Post Number: 464
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 2:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

I've experienced receintly, 3 amazingly bright white light beings? upon waking up in the am. I could only keep my eyes open for a split second each time. They were not round.....but shaped more oblong....filled up much of the room....and so very white bright...so very bright.... I believe they were there from a request I had made the previous night during my prayers.....which I didn't realize when I first opened my eyes, but came to mind almost instantly after the first time. Hoping I'm making sense here....

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 398
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 3:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Have had alot of intense dream activity, 2 came to pass. Last night I saw a sad figure of a boy that lives downstairs, he said Im going to die you know. He is a known drug user, heroine. His mom is no help if you know what I mean? I hope I bump into him. Yesterday as he was shoveling I felt compelled to shovel with him, to be close, and that his heart hurt? I have been sending white light of protection to him.

Its just that I cant beleive this is happening! I asked my angels to help with my psychic awareness and most definitley my dream life. Its happening. Seems as though its happening to alot of us. ThankGod we are given answers when we need them. Times are tough nowadays and I need the help! Love to all who dream!

Hale

Post Number: 2137
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 4:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey inxa. It can be funny how that happens. I think when you get enough folks moving through similar channels, these kinds of things tend to happen. Sounds like your work with intention (or creative visualization) is bearing fruit.

Bean; yeah, like really brilliant. So brilliant it was tinged in this bluish light...very light though as if the center was washing everything out. The detail of this form I thought was quite interesting. The weird thing was the shape. Normally I think I would think of a ovoid form as being more human. These were kind like.....what? Brilliant puff balls.....although I had absolutely no sense of scale. If I were seeing them with my physical eyes, they would have been about the size of a golf ball or something. The strands coming off them told me they were connected to something larger.

Oh, and I am here last night and I am seeing this odd blinking, as if there is a small light in my lap while I sat at the desk. It was blinking in sets of four. I looked down to my lap thinking maybe it was a light on the floor. Nope. It was not really bright, but I could sit there and see this thing flashing.....light source was maybe about 3/8" in diameter if it were sitting in my lap and not really bright...but I could most certainly see the flashing.....it did this several times and then stopped. What the...?

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 3734
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 7:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I find that the place between sleep and waking is very similar to meditative states. Sometimes I see colors, faces, symbols, or what looks like motion pictures. If I hang out in that state long enough, I sometimes can shift my consciousness directly to lucid dreaming or an astral experience without intervening sleep or loss of consciousness. I think when we are in that state we are much more open to receiving information. Lately I've been dreaming about being in school a lot. Seems I always lose my locker or my car.

animalspirits

Post Number: 2063
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 7:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

Do you ever enter that state during a daydream/vision/waking dream directly?

~Yotee Coyote

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3735
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 9:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS,
With few exception I usually have to intend to alter my state of consciousness for anything like an out of body state to happen. It works for me since it's one way I know that I'm not nuts.

animalspirits

Post Number: 2069
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 9:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

Keep doing that...using the intention before.

After a while, you will do the intention so fast you won't even know you did it. This will happen as you learn to trust yourself and understand that you are not nuts.

It is all about faith and trust of self.

What you are doing now is building a library of successful shifts and once that library is large enough, you will just go...without the intention.

You aren't nuts. That is your mind/ego trying to keep control over what it fears most...trust of the heart/soul. The soul can't grow if the mind controls it.

It will come and from the sound of it, it won't be long.

~Yotee Coyote

fortwynt

Post Number: 4222
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 9:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamed that I was standing outside with a friend, looked into the sky where these weird longish skinny clouds were "rolling in" like little waves, bringing really black clouds with them (i dream of bad storms a lot)...soon a particular part of the black clouds came down and was swirling and bending in on itself, and descended to maybe 40-50 feet off the ground, and falling....all at once I notice in the cloud a face emerging, and it began making a very disturbing noise like "ahhhhhhhooooooahhhhh!!!" like a wailing ghost....I thought "holy sh*t, what is this?" and whipped out my cellphone (with a camera built in) really quick and snapped a couple of quick photos of it....it was coming closer to me and as i moved away from it, to my right another black cloud was near me and beginning to form into a small but powerful funnel very near to the ground....as i tried to get away i had to move right beneath it...i thought "i can get through this, it isnt too strong yet to do any damage" but at once it formed a funnel directly to my chest and I felt much pressure trying to pull me up into it....but as I recall, I escaped.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
~Thomas Jefferson

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3736
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 9:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS, you may be right. I had something grab me inside of my solar plexus last night. It felt like a hand was inside me trying to pull me out of my body. Then I saw a huge flash of light, and I don't remember the rest.

Mia
Username: jean

Post Number: 517
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale??? Did you say "blinking"????
O.K. now you are freakin me out! (and you know from my pms why)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3739
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort,
You have just given me a whole new brand of tornado dreams to freak out about. I often have them during periods of stress in my life. Sometimes I see multiple twisters touch down at once, and I'm usually trying to get away from them.

fortwynt

Post Number: 4224
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

it's very interesting that you also have these tornado dreams in relation to stress, i dont know if mine is caused by stress, seems like a likely theory, but why tornados?...maybe deep inside a tornado represents an enormous destructive threat that i feel powerless to stop, and that my subconscious wants to try and run away from...hard to say.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
~Thomas Jefferson

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 5282
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 1:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort,

Yikes...that dark moaning vortex could have been a lost soul or something spooky trying to posses you.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

fortwynt

Post Number: 4225
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 1:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

that's exactly what it seemed like to me mama...it was very creepy...not sure if you ever saw "the mummy" where the the enormous wall of sand is formed into a big huge demon-like face trying to consume them, but looked alot like that except a smaller version and instead of sand it was a small piece of a dark storm cloud floating its way over to me....and the moaning...hard to put it out of my head.
~Thomas Jefferson

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 5283
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 1:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Try and forget about it. No I didn't see the movie. If you can't forget about it and it happens again I guess you'll have to think up a way to scare it off or let it know it ain't welcome in your aura. One time there was something spooking me in my hall and I took all I could take and jumped up and did a mean crazy dancing yelling thing and it left...hehe..I swear.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

fortwynt

Post Number: 4230
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 2:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Holy Crap! HAHAHA Mama.

I just now remembered also, that when this "cloud"/face was overtop me it dropped some sort of slimy substance onto the ground, and if you let it sit for a second on the ground it turned into these little hard black beads.
~Thomas Jefferson

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 402
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Moon in Scorpio today, totally loved reading these posts, so much good advice!
Fort, you will get through the storm, had those dreams too.
Hale, those are your Angels! I saw them in a set of three the other day. Right after that some very important emotional stuff happened and I handled it well. Thank God for Angels. Best friends Ive ever had.

Hale

Post Number: 2142
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia, the blinking was a light...going on and off in a sequence of four....several times (didn't count). It was odd because it looked like maybe it was some reflection....but no....right in the air. I did not seem to be in any altered state.
But different blinking, I think.
But if you want to go at it as some precognative element somehow....

Animalspirits, one of the things that seems to be attached to some of the fluidity of altered states before dreaming or after dreaming is that I sometimes can watch as I go into sleep stage while still lucid. The real trick, though, is how to remain lucidity. It seems the mere act of the phenomenon being watched causes the wave form of the dream to collapse. I was doing this last night. I watched as this dream started to get underway. I saw the odd rearrangement of consciousness.....it reminded me a bit like letters on a stone tablet rearranging into some other order altogether. This is not literal, just an analog to try to describe how my mind seemed to change as it began to operate in this other mode. Everything rearranged itself and some of the things happening made no sense to that little part of my awake self that was peering into the dream. It was as though I was tracing the origins of the dream material from one form to another, like a translation where two languages don't mesh very well.

Anyway, this is new for me in the sense that when I have gone to sleep I go to sleep. Now, I drag it out to see what I can get.

Fort, there was some talk of funnels some time back in relation to dreams. Yours might just be a dream symbol for a vortex of energy, some grave concern, or who knows what else....but I found that the funnel I saw had to do with travel between worlds or dimensions. I also had a funnel pulled over me our out of me and snapped shut REAL fast and it hit me hard in the HEART chakra, which caused me to feel like I was hit HARD (I woke up with a loud yell...most unusual for me as I sleep like a ROCK) Starspirit had a funnel or tube experience and there was something sinister on the other end. There was something most certainly sinister on the other end of my funnel(wanted to blot me out). Something sinister on the other end of your funnel?

I'm just sayin'

Hale

Post Number: 2143
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, and inxa, as I was sliding from waking to dream and back again, something occurred to me....something I saw or thought that I knew I had to relay to you, but you know, I haven't a clue now what the heck it was! Something that I saw that had to do with you or something.....or something in the dream that I needed to relate.... I think I need to start keeping a dream journal again.

susi t learn

Post Number: 10016
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

inxa

'moon in scorpio'....

i'm a scorpio, what meaning does that have?

Hale

Post Number: 2150
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

inxa...

I had an experience once with four lights in my vision....eyes closed, though. They lined up close to each other and then they all shot off at odd angles from one another. This was in full wakefulness.

After that, I began feeling different (I had been in shall we say an "elevated" state for a few days). I wondered if I had done something wrong....No idea if the two could be connected.

I now have a nightly ritual of seeing these lights that flash in my field of vision as I go to bed (they look like large stars). Someone suggested it might have been my third eye opening. I always thought it was someone who was present.

If its four, then I must be a handful....

Hale

Post Number: 2151
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You are a scorpio, susi? I shoulda known!

(scorpios never forget!)

(dashes out of the room)

susi t learn

Post Number: 10020
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

haha!

not to fear, my sting is cushioned by my sag traits. (i'm in the cusp)

animalspirits

Post Number: 2080
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

Animalspirits, one of the things that seems to be attached to some of the fluidity of altered states before dreaming or after dreaming is that I sometimes can watch as I go into sleep stage while still lucid. The real trick, though, is how to remain lucidity. It seems the mere act of the phenomenon being watched causes the wave form of the dream to collapse. I was doing this last night. I watched as this dream started to get underway. I saw the odd rearrangement of consciousness.....it reminded me a bit like letters on a stone tablet rearranging into some other order altogether. This is not literal, just an analog to try to describe how my mind seemed to change as it began to operate in this other mode. Everything rearranged itself and some of the things happening made no sense to that little part of my awake self that was peering into the dream. It was as though I was tracing the origins of the dream material from one form to another, like a translation where two languages don't mesh very well.

Gonna start at the bottom of your post and go upward...

Human language cannot convey much in the spiritual and interdimensional travel. The words are no longer there to do this. I believe that we had much better languages than we do today. It sounds like you are being given messages that you can't successfully translate into human language.

That given...you have to learn to understand in a different way. This takes training yourself. If you are able to visually see and feel the vibration(s) of the situation then you can understand it. You may not be able to verbalize it, but your soul understands it. Your mind/ego will try and retain control and tell you either you are nuts or you don't have to do that way.

Sometimes allowing daydreams to become more intense is an effective way to begin to control how/when you enter an altered state. When you are doing anything by rote memory (driving, riding, mowing, washing dishes, etc.), you are in an altered state. Pay attention to the information that comes to you in this way. A good way to start is to keep pencil and paper with you...and write down what comes. After a while go back and read what came to you and you will be astounded. Once you begin to see that this is in fact an open door, you can begin to venture out across time and space.

Try holding the lucidity after the dream and see what happens.

Hope this helped some, if not...just disregard it.

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 2081
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

I see a lot of things that aren't remotely human like. The universe is full of wondrous things.

~Yotee Coyote

Mia

Post Number: 520
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" unless the dream is as some believe, the origins of all metaphysics. I will let it go as a cigar THIS time, although I see alot in sync. on this page.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3741
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 1:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nature spirits can look like flashing lights.

Don't freak about the conscious in between state near sleep. I spend a lot of time there. That's when I found that if I am deeply asleep, I whistle through one nostril. It's a kick to watch the sleeping body and see all the dream images flashing around. If you get your consciousness too close, you enter the dream. You can also enter other "places," but you have to be good at passing by the dream images without giving them too much attention.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 407
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 2:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ive got journals over the place. Drives me nuts. Im kinda scatterbrain. Im learning though.

Hale, I was at the library getting some books by Thich Naht Hahn? I like him so much. I thought of your name for some reason as I was walking in. Did you tell me a long time ago you are a Cancer? Sorry if Im wrong.

So much good info here, thanks everyone.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 408
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 3:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ive got journals over the place. Drives me nuts. Im kinda scatterbrain. Im learning though.

Hale, I was at the library getting some books by Thich Naht Hahn? I like him so much. I thought of your name for some reason as I was walking in. Did you tell me a long time ago you are a Cancer? Sorry if Im wrong.

So much good info here, thanks everyone.

Hale

Post Number: 2153
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 3:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia,

I was thinking about the blinking while running errands today and you know, its possible it could be related. Proximity. I can be notoriusly clueless when it comes to signs. They pretty much have to come to me as large letters, blinking lights, sirens.....uhmm....well, never mind.... :-)

Pisces, inxa. The journals are helpful in ways hard to know until you get down the road a few years and look back on things some. Its interesting the material that is in dreams during certain time periods. Looking back gives a 20/20 view sometimes. Othertimes its "what the heck was I thinking?" (or in this case: dreaming)

Lesse....that means you have a B-day near Halloween, Susi?

Mia

Post Number: 525
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 4:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,
"sirens" you say. I have only attended one ufo conference in my life and my sister went with me. It was at Roan Mountain Tenn. We got there the evening before and stayed in a hotel where others who were planning to attend also were staying. Didn't get much sleep that night because I kept hearing someone singing and I would describe it as a "siren song". It was the weirdest most bewitching high pitch singing I have ever heard before. I told my sister I was beginning to wonder if it was a visitor outside singing. Sirens huh? Very bewitching, beautiful, alluring sound.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3745
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 5:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK, I'm an idoit. Where was the siren talk that I missed?

And the talk of letters on a stone tablet creeps me out. I got some books on Mayan heiroglyphic writing today.

fortwynt

Post Number: 4245
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 7:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

, yes, i did get the distinct impression that someone was trying to pull my insides outside...almost felt as if there were a huge magnet in my chest and and elctromagnt was descending on me , yet in the shape of a funnel
~Thomas Jefferson

animalspirits

Post Number: 2100
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 8:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort,

Yikes! That sounds bad.

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 2156
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 9:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey! I was just saying those things....I was just plucking them outa the air! I was just watching this movie last night where the letters on a stone tablet would rearrange themselves, and I was thinking how this process was like that in a way.

I mean siren as in high pitched.....oh, never mind. Maybe your neighbor was doing some new age singing to balance her meridian fields of mutual conjegation? Ooooh, that sounded bad. Let me rephrase that....

Sorry guys, I need to stay outa here. I feel like I am just messing up the place. Beer bottles strewn about, sirens blaring, SC freaking out with a stone tablet in the mail, and somebody thinking I am just whacked.

Well, that would be about correct.

Yes, fort; a tightness, a pulling....perhaps a feeling of dread....something about those funnels, man. I am not saying they are this, but it just rings some bells.

I think Thomas was telling about this funnel thing.....he may have been doing that via pm...I just don't know, so I wont speak for him. I don't want to post anything he is not into having be public. I think the funnel thing is something that has to do with energy and the soul/consciousness. Like spiritual physics or something. I recall seeing a drawing in a book by......Barabara Brennan entitled Hands of Light. Its a good book for people who want to do energy work. In it it shows these funnels coming off of people. I think they correspond to our energy centers. We have 7 of them and the easterners call them chakras. Energy gates, energy wheels...whatever you wish. It seemed that in my dream, these funnels acted as door ways to other places. Perhaps as we leave the physical for the last time what we are going through is such a tunnel or funnel.....our own, which ties us to the universal force or Source of Creator or as Cherokee used to say "Cosmic Muffin."

'Night all....

Hale

Post Number: 2157
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 9:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh and how about this....

I was walking down the street yesterday near my home and on the sidewalk someone scratched into the walk while still wet: Fort.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3749
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 9:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK, for those of you having dreams about funnels and being pulled by vortices, haven't you ever gone down or been pulled down a tunnel when you've left your body? Lots of buzzing and vibrations? It is very unpleasant, especially if you are forced to "leave" via anesthesia. It is possible that you are experiencing some of the entities that can hang out at the low astral levels and picking up on their bad natures. Some of them like to act as astral vampires.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3750
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 9:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, and each chakra has its own sound.

Buddie

Post Number: 5922
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 3:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort check email
a we n' de yauh ho. eh

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 413
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 8:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SouthernCross, yeah I have, its scary. Been in the tunnel with anestesia and in sleep. Once I was waking up,then fully awake and still tring to catch one of those entities with my hands almost falling off the bed! I could SEE a tunnel of grey swirling in the corner of the room. The then figure dissappeared into grey smoke into tunnel. It was annoying really. I use to really try and CATCH a ghost or whatever it is so many times, but only once did I see a tunnel. Is that a vortex?

Another time, I was sleeping, my daughter in living room with clear view of bedroom. Im dreaming of this creepy entity, I awake and am chasing him out the door! My daughter said, Mom I saw a grey mist fly out your room! She was scared. Been years, theyre all use to that stuff, but it isnt happening like that anymore, cause I have changed, they are are more seettled in emotion and Ive swept all the weirdo ones to Heaven I hope!! I try. Have a good day all, Natalie

Hale

Post Number: 2158
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 9:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

inxa,

how about this....day before yesterday (night before last) as I was going to bed, I saw I had the book my Shakti Gawain Creative Visualization on my night stand, and the thought came to me for some reason that perhaps this might be a good book for you to read if you have not already. When I went to bed last night I remembered that this had happened, and had the urge to log on and mention is, but it was already a tad late and I was tired from the long day. What got me was that you said you were in a library the other day and had me come to mind. I also opened up the book for kicks to see what I opened up to (I sometimes do that when the weirdness starts just to see if it keeps up, guiding me to a certain page).

SC, there was someone who recalled an out of body or NDE they had while under anesthesia....they were having something drilled...bone maybe or was this just oral surgery? I don't know. But when the air drill got up to a certain pitch the person said that they could feel themselves being pushed out of their bodies by this vibration. The person telling this story noted that the note was in "D" so I thought your mention of the chakras having a tone or pitch was interesting.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3751
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 9:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Interesting comment, Hale. D is re, which is the tone often associated with chanting of Om, the sound of the vibration within creation. I think it is associated with the third eye, but I'll have to check.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3752
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

inixa,
I sometimes see the tunnel as a swirling black and white ribbed affair that can blur to gray. It does sound like you have perception of many entities.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3753
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Correction, re is the tone of the sacral chakra, at the navel.

inxa
Advanced Member

Post Number: 418
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale! Cool beans. I knew it has something to do with a book! I had to bring back movies but automatic pilot took over and I searched books, not knowing what to find.

Cayce on Dreams, Hugh Lynn Cayce
The Alchemy of Prayer
Healing Anger, The Dahli Lahma
The Book Of Secrets, Deepak Chopra

The synchronicity is working!

2 days ago I thought of a chum from 7th grade. I dont know why. Then I get this book Alchemy of Prayer and its written by a woman with the same name!! But I didnt see the name until I read a bit, and when I did it was speaking to me about helping with my challenges of life!

Last night I was compelled to write, couldnt find a pen fast enough! They talked with me through automatic writing. Then I read ther love letter to me. Maybe its angels, maybe its my higher self, maybe it doeant matter! Im happy that I can finally relax with this life cause I do have help, answers to questions. Lots of love for spuring me on!! I will do the same for you!