Archive through January 04, 2008 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through January 04, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 3496
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Animalspirits,
Did you read his newer book too?

Hale
Username: hale

Post Number: 1695
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

....make mine a Guiness Stout, room temp (as the Irish take it).....

Now as for those colors.....I would guess also that they can apply to some extent to auras as well. COnsider the aura to be the matrix or crossing of body, mind, emotion, and spirit....so you can get a glimpse of all at once, and so the color issue can play into telling something of that person deeper down, or across a larger sweep (of who they are). You do not crawl into their heads, but you do interact with their energy field, which I suppose is what makes the whole sensing thing possible.

Blah blah blah.

Anyway, SC, if you were adding silica to glass, then you would change the viscocity as well as the melt temp. But there are other materials that go in that are very "rock" like. And by that I mean, the material is often ground up very fine, even though they might be minerals. Powdery in reality, but in a dream, you might need a granular nature to cue you in to its nature or what it is. Some colorants can be granular as well. I spent better part of last year making an adjustment to my glass formula to make it melt at a slightly lower temp, so I was adding an ingredient I was able to get at the department store. It also made the glass much more lustrous (sp?). That is: more shiny. Silica would be THE building block for any and all glasses. Kinda like bread; lots of recipes, but most stick to wheat (okay; bad analog since there is potato bread, rice flour, cornbread, etc)....

I think we can know things in dream that we do not know in life. I once dreamed of having my own shop back when I was a student. I was looking at the glass melt in the dream and was amazed to see how the glass looked in the dream within the furnace. I had never seen the glass look like this because I was just a student and hadn't presided over a glass melt from beginning to end. Turns out, though, that once I began running my own shop, what I saw in that dream was pretty much on the mark with what I observed during a certain stage of the melt. Anyway, this is just to say that I think that sometimes we can dismiss stuff because we don't understand it at the time or its outside of our experience when it could well be just one of those odd little things that we don't know that we know.....

Know what I mean?

Okay, dreamtime for me....
"No Guru, no method, no teacher, just you and I and nature." ---Van Morrison

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3498
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks for the info, Hale. I suppose that if we all share consciousness, then anything in someone else's mind could find its way into mine. But, yes, I guess I was making it more viscous. I wonder if the meaning of the dream had something to do with transformation? Or transformation in an unfamiliar area? The material seemed to become more transparent as I worked with it.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 5402
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 3:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC maybe your picking up on something I
seem to be going through..I'm half joking..
but I had another of those dreams where I
(standing next to myself) was 'trying' to
further expand (explain to myself who was
sitting down) a transformation in my thinking
on a certain situation.. clear as mud ?
check yo mail :-)
"I know I did not come here
to be comfortable but to grow"..

Qua da di

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 7:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale wrote:

....make mine a Guiness Stout, room temp (as the Irish take it).....

Oh yes! Just the way I like it too!

Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 1724
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 9:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

....I hear its just how the Irish like it.

Dreamed night before last that I was with some friends standing around in their kitchen and someone started discussing grays. Might have been me, I dunno. But someone in the room said "I don't think they are really all that different from us....good, bad, indifferent....sounds like a lot of humans I know." One person looked over his glasses at this person as if to say "Riiiight. They are JUST like us! Hmmm....their physiology is probably TOTALLY different, they are shorter than us, their SKIN looks totally different, and those EYES!" The idea was not the physiology but their nonphysical parts. Inside.

Then I asked "could they in some way BE us?"

Another over the glasses look, but at me this time...

"....as in a future self, in a way."

Pause.

People started clearing plates and washing the dishes.
"No Guru, no method, no teacher, just you and I and nature." ---Van Morrison

zeraphilia
Intermediate Member
Username: zeraphilia

Post Number: 157
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ok I have had a couple dreams as of late.

The 1st one I could fly in, at will, but I had to concentrate on a something in my body to use the ability it was centered in the middle of my chest. Hard to explain, I was being taught how to do it by other people. Dream ends.

the other dream I had someone shoots me with a pistol, and I am in the future looking at kitchen appliance in someone's kitchen it was crazy looking it had a flat wide screen on it and some other weird looking things. I wake up releived I really did'nt get shot. I hate those dreams where I think everything is real.
Not all is what it appears to be. Yet we manage.
we can and shall always blame ourselves. Peace..

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 3397
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 7:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ive been having some strange dreams lately....they are of the "past", except it really isnt the past I remember, yet while in the dream it SEEMS like it's valid, when i wake up i think " wow that never actually happened that way "
A modern democracy is a tyranny whose borders are undefined; one discovers how far one can go only by traveling in a straight line until one is stopped.

Norman Mailer (1923 - 2007)

buddie

Post Number: 5454
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 8:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had one last night where baby lions
were scampering around.. when I caught
up to them their faces looked like Snoopy..
Ya I know but it was a delightful dream :-)

Qua da di

animalspirits

Post Number: 1442
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 7:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

~floating on up~

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 1832
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 8:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was dreaming I was on the board and I was having a discussion with someone. More a debate. Then I began to be aware of the person on the other end as he was typing. This person was Whitley. I was totally shocked because the character was completely different! Probably because of all the talk of suggesting some people are just copies or sock puppets...

Later, I was driving at night and had three exits to choose from, all next to each other. I took the one in the middle, except it was grassy all of a sudden, like a golf course. But it had striping.....weird. So I am driving on this grass ultra fast and I come up over a rise that is just too sudden and the car nearly flies into the air. I realize this is just not a road (hey it has grass) and then as I go over the rise I go down an abrupt hill, which is earthworks to make a football field. Its a large bowl, but grassy. I am speeding down a very steep hill and get down to the bottom with no problems. The car was feeling like it could have started to slide or get out of control and roll.

I awaken and then as I lay there drowsing, I am suddenly aware of someone watching me, not watching me from the outside, but from the inside. As I sit there holding this delicate balance, I feel how this person moves through inner space as one would move through physical space. I "read" that this person is spying on people, spying on me. This is less a dream and more a strong impression half awake. I come to full consciousness with this feeling like there was someone who was occupying the same "space" as I was, only in the energetic world of dream and the nonphysical. This person was female, and was not someone I recognized. She struck me as trained in this skill, as she seemed to be aware of what she was doing.
The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. ---Anais Nin

fortwynt

Post Number: 3665
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 3:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale. You aren't going to believe this, but I had almost the same exact dream yesterday. As I'm reading this I am astonished as I go down through what you are saying....really. I came here just now to post about my dream and here was yours, and it is almost exactly the same thing I dreamed.
I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you. You haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves because you are all crazy.

Charles Manson

fortwynt

Post Number: 3666
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 3:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The only real difference is that I was having a debate with someone, and whoever they were got me banned....I was "asked" to leave the board, and i really didn't think I had done anything even remotely warranting that...the last post I saw said something about "whitley and (someone) are p*ssed"....during and beyond this (you know how you can be having two things totally different going on in a dream at the same time?) i am riding really fast in a car, and try to take one of several exits, when uncontrollably the car shoots off the road, through the grass, straight up the side of the mountain, going WAY in the air, and comes back down the other side at freefall speed...

at any rate, the very next scene in the dream, I am in some sort of hotel room where I feel a "presence" of someone watching me, i pace around, look out the window, get nervous, i feel expectant that someone is "coming for me" and knows exactly where I am.

--

Okay maybe it seems a little different, but it disturbs me how similar the general descriptions are to one another....wow.
I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you. You haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves because you are all crazy.

Charles Manson

bean
Advanced Member
Username: tina

Post Number: 405
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 8:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thats interesting that the two dreams are so similar..... hummmmm. I'm not clear about the day these dreams occured, but is it possible you were in the dream together?

Hale

Post Number: 1845
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 9:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, the elements are all very very similar, and there is a very familiar sound or feel to your dream and the dream sequences I had the other night. The feeling of the car once I went around the curve and up the hill was that I was going off a cliff, but the hill was angled just enough to keep me from feeling like I was just dropping through the air. It felt like the car could have become airborn. I do recall after taking this "exit" in the grass, that I curved along to the left parallel to one of the other exits, was actually watching the other exit as it curved next to me to the left and was trying to compare and make up my mind as to what in the "F" was going on....and it was then that the curve turned into a sudden drop downhill......

And then there was the lady who I knew was looking in on me, checking me out in a way that had me concerned about someone who might be involved in spying via altered states. I had the feeling after waking up from it that I had escaped notice, that just by leaving the dream state that I escaped......and yet, I was not totally convinced of this after waking up.....that is, IF there was anything to this "dream" encounter. The Whitley part, well, that is just weird. Hey, look at it this way, it was just different enough to keep us both fro freaking out, just enough room in there for some healthy denial if need be. Me, I don't need it, but you never know when it'll come in handy.

I have heard of instances where people have the same dream on about the same night. I had a prof in school who had a dream along with two of his students....each one dreamed about the same thing it appeared, but seemed to examine slightly different aspects of the same subject. When I was in college, myself and two other friends all had the same dream three nights in a row. My wife and I once had the same dream on the same night about our daughter (who was an infant at the time) that was about seeing her infant child in a house that she had moved into as an adult. This all leads me to feel that the dream world is not just made out of thin air, but has a substance to it that has perhaps more to do with interacting with thought energy and the like than physical objects as in waking...that people are able from time to time to interpret the information in a similar enough manner is what interests me....
The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. ---Anais Nin

Mia
Advanced Member
Username: jean

Post Number: 252
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In the movie Communion Andrew, Whits son, asked his dad "Can we dream the same dreams?"

Hale

Post Number: 1848
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 2:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well I think we can, Mia, and I think the mystery of it speaks volumes about just how little we understand, and how much more we ought to learn...masters of the physical, but hardly aware of that which lies within....

Fort, I was having an argument with a certain someone on the board a "debate" shall we say....when I felt my awareness shift and I could see the person on the other end typing away, and as I began to focus more in the scene, I saw that it was Whitley.....in a darkened room with just the computer screen illuminating his face. Not trying to suggest anything about multiple personalities, however....

Skywriter
Intermediate Member
Username: mt3

Post Number: 189
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 6:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

We have bigger families to interact with than we usually think. The mind doesn't stop in physical reality, so why should it stop in dreams? Of course we all retain our viewfinders...

I once lived in a communal household with twelve individuals. One night we all dreamed about our house burning down. Our teacher quizzed us the following morning as to the details of our burned up home. After we all described a charred and burned up landscape down to the basement, the teacher said it was all a very good sign! I guess we were all good candidates for ego annihilation.

I sometimes have dreams that give me a warning. Last week I dreamed of a very large scorpion attacking my left shin. I was able to shake it off, but the next day an AT&T ladder truck rear ended me on the left backside and tore off my back bumper. I will need a few weeks at my Chiropractor, but I should be good after that.

fortwynt

Post Number: 3669
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 7:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Excellent points Hale. and thats pretty darned interesting sky!

I tend to have the ability (or whatever it should be called) to have a dream of someone virtually out of the blue, and then the next day, or a few days later, they'll call me or i will somehow become associated with them again...this happens ALL the time.

Just the other night I had a dream of my friend Brian, we used to be joined at the hip but for the past few years he has lived a state over from me...It was a strange dream about him, frankly, behaving towards me in a homosexual manner (which i honestly have no idea why i would dream that) and i was vocally determined to get it thru his head that this was not what I wanted out of our friendship and he was barking up the wrong tree, he get's mad says he's just going to take off somewhere if thats the way it was...etc etc...anyway, just last night he called me BOOM just like that...

anyway happens a lot...not the dreams about brian being gay, but you get what im saying.

Charles Manson

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 258
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

just curious, did you tell brian what you dreamed? LOL

buddie

Post Number: 5569
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 4:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A friend of mine is going out
of town for a few days and I
half jokingly told him I'll try
and see you in astral..Well last
night I was up there rolling around
and flying in the clouds..at some
point I was trying to stabilize or
more like trying to stop the falling
feeling.. then I felt someone helping
out but since we had no earth bodies
I guess I wanted to know who it was ..
Instantly my mind flashed a shinning SC..
So thanks for the assistance SC :-)

Qua da di

fortwynt

Post Number: 3717
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 4:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia, nope, no I did not....he'd most likely take it the wrong way anyway.

Charles Manson

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3598
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Why thanks, Miz Buddie. Must be I was trying to follow you to the rings that Robert Monroe wrote about.

fortwynt

Post Number: 3729
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 8:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Once again I have dreams about dead people. For the longest time I was dreaming about a dead classmate, who died several years ago, out of the blue...now it is a former friend from down the road a bit....poof, out of the blue I dream of her, and her death, and circumstances surrounding it...(suicide)...actually both of those people were similar deaths, one accidental, one not (or so it has been said)

Charles Manson

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 9485
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

my sister and i once had the same dream; also my mom and i had an identical dream. perhaps it's just the family/psychic connection one of us was picking up on.

zeraphilia
Advanced Member
Username: zeraphilia

Post Number: 213
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Early yesturday morning I had another bizarre dream.

It starts vivid, I am in a house with my wife, were are among allot of people. The setting outside is familuar near a body of water seems to look like a sea, or gulf of some sort, it had a strange stream in the back yard, I remember being back there trying to get away from something, their was a group protecting us, or in otherwards FIGHTING to protect us.. I feel thats important to add.. Allot of us were, and someone was worrying about getting bit by some snake or reptile I remember someone telling them how to walk by it, anyhow I was with a group we were jumping across this stream.. Weird.. Anyhow thats not the important part. But I will say it was daylight at that time. Or I thought it was. Anyhow the steak and potatoes of this dream was further into it. But at the begining of the dream their was a man that wanted to talk to me, it appeared pretty badly, but I refused to. Anyhow. I end in a house, think it was a two story house, me and my wife were there, it seemed we were visiting someone. I find myself outside in the front yard its a suberb, and I am looking at the sky, once again their are formation of many orbs, flashing dancing around in large groups almost like flocks not really moving much but twinkling strangely, I got the impression they were alive. then their was a craft, it was familuar to me like the craft in one of my other dreams the one that looked like it crashed into the horizon I've posted it here before, the other dream I had about the orbs. Anyway the sky is just patched with these orbs. Another thing I want to touch on is I meditated or did something with closing my eyes and floating up. The higher I risen the more positive I felt. I started thinking of GOD, you know that real positive feeling you get so out this world it scares you? Anyone understand? Anyhow I experienced that as well, but that was before I ended up in this front yard staring at orbs. bear with me its hard to remember all of this. Anyhow I noticed the other object in the sky, it scared me. for some reason the orbs didnt but this did. So I go back into the house and tell my wife we need to leave. I asked the girl I guess cause of course Their was some female presence there. I asked her where the bathroom was or to that effect, I end walking thru this home to use the bathroom. Here's where it gets bizarre as well. I walk to this bathroom, and their are sick children around me. Deathly sick, they worried I would get sick or something. Anyhow they are happy to see me, and I went to the bathroom, it was a strange bathroom, I remember that, I remember seeing some kind of metal contraption that was used. I dunno. Then on the way out my cell phone rings. Its my friend asking me about when I am coming over to fix his computer, talking about some girl going to do it if I don't, I'm having this conversation on my way out the front door. Once outside this strange object is in the sky, me and my wife are walking to an SUV.. On the way there the strange craft shoots something at the suv, hits the windshield, there was no sound except for the projectile hitting the vehicle, no shot, no nothing. My wife ask's me something about why did they just shoot the car. Anyhow I am still on the phone telling my friend I have to leave you would believe if told what was going on. we get in SUV, I see a crack in the windshield were whatever it was hit it, and we turn around heading I guess to the east. I wake up. One thing I have to add about the SUV, the doors opened funny, what I mean is when you open a car door you can only open it so far and it stops, about a quarter of the way out, I remember seeing the passenger door open well beyond that. It was no damn SUV.
PEACE
of course its 3:33am and I am waking my wife up freaked out again.

(Message edited by Zeraphilia on December 13, 2007)
Not all is what it appears to be. Yet we manage.
we can and shall always blame ourselves. Peace..

buddie

Post Number: 5589
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 6:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hope this helps Zara..

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse
is the famous Mister Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He’ll give you the answer that you’ll endorse.
He’s always on a steady course.
Talk to Mister Ed.

People yakkity yak a streak and waste
your time of day But Mr. Ed will never
speak unless he has something to say

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And this one’ll talk ‘til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?

Well listen to this: "I'm Mister Ed."
Paratheology

Qua da di

susi t learn

Post Number: 9525
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 9:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dreamed of a woman and her child. not much plot...more like i was visiting a friend with inane chit-chat and obsevation. it seemed so real-all details were vivid.

the woman was in her early 40's, short, nice round figure, brown wavy/curly hair. she showed me some drawings she did. she was an excellent artist. her son had down's symdrome but he must have been high functioning-there was a photo of him in a football (i think high school) uniform pinned on the wall.

then i had to walk from her place, i couldn't drive my car because the road was badly damaged, not sure from what.

that's it. but it stood out because of the 'realness'.

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 280
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi, A downs syndrome football player hmm. Sounds like a story I once heard about how God created down syndromes and in His eyes they are perfect people.

I sure had a weird dream last night. It was vivid too. I was living in this white stucco house with green trim and a grass yard, but beyond the grass yard there was a flat desert service like you see in the pics of Mars. The sun was weak, seemed like right before dusk here on planet earth, yet it sat high in the sky. I had on a sweater and it was chilly and my hubby walked in carrying some cut wood for a fire. The roof of the house was organic in nature, like grass and wet mud. I had a kitchen with windows over a sink because I remember looking out at the flat barren plain beyond our small grassy yard and seemed anxious. I had a pet too! I remember it was a small monkey and I remember calling it a rat monkey. It sat on my shoulder! Really weird stuff going on there and I have no idea where it came from!

kalki
Intermediate Member
Username: kalki

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You may want to consider travel to parallel realities a possibility.

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 1:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have always believed that possible Kalki.

Once, I saw my daughter enter the diningroom wearing a strange outfit and she had 4 legs. She was wrapped in what looked like gauze strips, yellow in color and looked like a bumble bee, but when I looked down and saw she had a form similar to a horse with 2 additional legs I freaked and screamed her name. When I did this she looked as shocked as I was and floated backwards down the hall. At the same time my "real daughter" came bouncing in from another direction of the house and said "whats wrong"? I started telling her what I saw and she said "didn't I remember the day she saw me sitting in her bedroom" (she was passing her room and just caught a glance of someone who looked like me). She went on through the house and found me folding clothes in another room and fell over on that bed as white as a ghost.

This happened years ago and we decided that we were catching glimpses of parallel realities.

kalki
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 167
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 2:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Cool, Mia!

I do a considerable amount of travelling to parallel worlds in my dreams. They are wonderful experiences!

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 284
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 2:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you mean through astral projection? OOB? I am experiencing that and it just started after reading MOTK and The Path. I feel myself leaving my body while in that relaxed state just before falling to sleep. I have caught it happening and it startled me and when I sit upright it is like I meet my soul and it goes back together with my body.

animalspirits

Post Number: 1589
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 2:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia,

All dreams are some form of astral projection. One can go to many different places or stay on Earth, sometimes in their own homes.

I have caught it happening and it startled me and when I sit upright it is like I meet my soul and it goes back together with my body.

That is exactly what happens. Sometimes you even feel disoriented for a while....others time not.

~Yotee Coyote

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 285
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 2:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Should I just go with the flow, so to speak? If all dreams are astral projection, then I am doing it unaware? I was afraid I might die when I am aware. So, I won't die if I am aware and just let it happen?

animalspirits

Post Number: 1590
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 2:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia,

Should I just go with the flow, so to speak?

In my opinion, yes. You can learn and/or regain lost knowledge that way.

If all dreams are astral projection, then I am doing it unaware?

No, your soul is doing and it is very aware.

I was afraid I might die when I am aware. So, I won't die if I am aware and just let it happen?

It is your soul that is going. It can't die. You leave your physical body here.

~Yotee Coyote

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 286
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 2:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks animalspirits,

I am gonna work on the courage to do this. It feels extremely odd, like you said and that is what jars me into sitting upright. I will work on it.

animalspirits

Post Number: 1591
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 3:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia,

It scared the (pardon my French) crap out of me the first time it happened. After I realized what it was, I was ok with it. There can be a fear issue involved also. Just take it slowly and be patient with yourself. It will happen as it is supposed to.

I have gotten up so dizzy I had to hold on the wall to get to the bathroom. I think I had to come back fast because my physical body had to wee really, really badly.

~Yotee Coyote

kalki
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 168
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 3:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

" Should I just go with the flow, so to speak?

In my opinion, yes. You can learn and/or regain lost knowledge that way.

If all dreams are astral projection, then I am doing it unaware?

No, your soul is doing and it is very aware."

I agree...
You, or your soul is aware and knows what you are doing. You can trust you soul, or who you really are. With who you really are leading you, you can not go 'wrong'.
This form of travel is a valuable tool we can use for our benefit.

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 3:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LOL animalspirits! funny

Thanks both of you and Kalki, I owe you an apology from some of my former post (am sure you know what I mean). I can be such an azz sometimes. Just remember, I am taking baby steps and learning to fly. Alot of transforming going on here and this board and its people are helping me along. My disagreements are signs of a struggle. I respect all of you a great deal and apologise for being narrow minded in the beginning of my posting, especially with you kalki.

kalki
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 169
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 4:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No apology necessary, Mia. I understand about taking baby steps in the transformation process.
Keep an open mind and honestly seek truth and those baby steps will turn into the strides of a giant before long.
You may even find that you no longer have a desire to only walk on your path, for you may awaken one day and remember your wings. Feel them, Mia, your wings are there (here) already.

susi t learn

Post Number: 9534
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 5:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

do you really believe ALL dreams are astral projection?

i believe some but not all are.

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 291
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 6:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I sure hope they are not all astral projection! Otherwise, I am a porn star in another reality! LOL

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 986
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 6:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia, .

Somewhere in the archives of this thread is a mention of a dream I had in which I was both a murderer and Madonna's lesbian lover. I'm gonna blame that one on some bad food before bedtime.

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 292
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 6:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Miaree9 At least I am not the only one with a guilty dream world!

animalspirits

Post Number: 1595
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 6:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia,

I'm 67 and I ain't talkin'.

~Yotee Coyote

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 293
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 7:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ah, we are never too old animalspirits LOL
ain't talkin huh?

susi t learn

Post Number: 9538
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 8:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i once dreamed i had sex with goldie hawn.

damn pizza!

animalspirits

Post Number: 1596
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 9:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mia,

noooooo....not me....I'll take thems secrets to the grave! Remember I was in college during the hippy days.

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 1871
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 9:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Porn star in another reality....now THAT would be some kind of Tee shirt!

Dreamed about alternate selves I think.....I was standing by a creek (this is a symbol for me for soul stuff) and in the water I see my wallet in the stream. I reach to pick it up and as I do it turns into a purse. I am puzzled at first, but realize that this really IS mine, but not as my self NOW. It is another self that is NOT me, but is connected at some deeper level. Like a fork in the road, a limb splitting off from a branch. I looked through the purse to get a name and number to call to find the person it belonged to and wound up finding a picture book of this person....and saw images from her life. I felt funny at first, but the pictures just leaped out at me. It was odd because there were images that were similar in some ways to my own life, but not exactly. There was a note with a quote from Seth, but it was one I had not considered before and gave some things said a different light or spin. I realized not in an intellectual way that these selves are like the soul turning in a different direction, which shows a new facet and new light plays across the surface so it appear to be different, and it IS different, and yet, we all go back to the root, to the main vine. Soul....which is the boundless one. Yet we have the earthbound selves, which are like masks we put on to play out certain roles or selves, all very important, but part of a larger context.

There was also some indication that this stream was not dependant on time in the least; I saw a prehistoric fish swimming up stream at one point.

buddie

Post Number: 5612
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 4:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale maybe you were at the pond..
Gar looks like a prehistoric fish :-)
Seriously though thats a very layered
dream .. I love dreams but usually
someone else has to help unravel them :-)
Paratheology

Qua da di

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 294
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

susi, I think my husband had that dream of yours too. He was always in lust for Goldie! Since I am a brunette it kinda bothered me. LOL Maybe I should have bought a wig. I posted about my great aunt who died recently. She told me a few years ago that if she had been aware of the tricks that Monica Lewinsky knew, maybe she would have been able to keep those three husbands she went through!

Hale, you have a very deep mind. I don't think I could figure out that dream for ya but I do like the Tee shirt idea.

susi t learn

Post Number: 9584
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

last night i dreamed bill clinton got real sick. hillary didn't seem to be too concerned but a woman with long blonde hair was.

Buddie

Post Number: 5655
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That scoundrel

I dreamed my girlfriend was standing
in water up to her knees and did not
want to go swimming with her Husband
who was Dennis Quaid because she had
not shaved her legs.. lol
We are our infinite

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3634
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night, I dreamed that I was at the Monroe Institute taking a class with Magic Johnson.

Ryan
Advanced Member
Username: ryan

Post Number: 309
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 6:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In the dream I had last night, it referenced and referred to a previous dream.

In this dream, I was in a car with others and we were driving past a large downtown area. I recognized it and it was familiar to me(had seen it before in past dreams). I said to the person seated next to me "see that building", and I don't remember the exact words now, but I was telling them about the time I was on the roof of it and it was really windy. I used to have lots of dreams about being on the roofs of really tall building and it either being really windy or the roof was at an angle and was struggling not to fall off the edge.

There was a time when I had lots of dreams involving heights. I think what ended them was when I was determined next time I had one to realize it was "just a dream" and because of that and it being a non physical reality(from my point of view), I was just going to jump or fly off of there.

Either that or I got over the height issue either by not caring anymore or through acclimation.

That's about the second or third time I've had a dream that referred to a previous dream.

I had one where I realized where I was and remembered I had been there before.

animalspirits

Post Number: 1673
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 6:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ryan,

Have you ever just taken off and flown when in one of these 'height' dreams? Have you ever looked down at your feet or at your hands to see what they look like?

~Yotee Coyote

Ryan
Advanced Member
Username: ryan

Post Number: 310
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 1:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I haven't flown in a height dream before.

In one of the height dreams I was "climbing" a ladder and realized then that I had no hands or feet. Likely because I am non physical in these dreams.

In the Seth material, he talks about probable realities. My big question is, are all those other realities also physical like this one is?

When Whitley recently visited those other realities, were they all physical realities?

animalspirits

Post Number: 1675
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 3:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ryan,

Just some thoughts on your posts:

My big question is, are all those other realities also physical like this one is?

Based on my experience: if by the word ‘physical’ you mean physical like Earth, the answer is ‘no.’ It depends where you are. The soul has the ability to travel outside space and time…and leave the various physical planes/realities altogether.

The reason I asked if your had ever flown or looked at your hands/feet was that sometimes when you 'dream' or are out in other ‘realities’, you do so in pure soul form...or in another form. If you look at your hands/feet, it will tell you if you have assumed another form.

The fact that you were climbing without hands/feet probably indicates that you were in pure soul form and those were not necessary.

There are an infinite number of places that one can go to. I long ago stopped trying to label where I was and started trying to absorb the information that I was taken there to learn. If the mind/ego asks too many questions, it stops the soul /heart from learning its lessons. The mind/ego always seeks control over the heart/soul. It will try and bombard your head with questions demanding scientific proof so you are unable to concentrate on the real lesson. Asking what reality you are in comes from the mind/ego. That is an effort to limit where you go.

Because I don’t question where or how I get there, I am able to travel to anywhere I want to go. I know I can do this.

We are all taught in various ways. I personally, do not do it through dreams, but through waking visions. It took me a long time to be able to enter altered states of consciousness at will, sustain that state for hours, and travel as I need to. This is the method that works best for me. Obviously, the dream state works best for you. We each learn by whatever means works best of us…and all are the correct ways to the same place.

As usual, if this information is useful to you, that is great. If not, just disregard it. No worries.

~Yotee Coyote

Berghaus
Username: berghaus

Post Number: 746
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 5:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmm, firstly, Merry Christmas everyone.!

Secondly, boy what a night. Turned in just before 11pm Christmas Eve, sensing, slightly, a background energy building slowly.

Most of the night was spent 'dreaming' about being taken by bus (with others I didn't know) to some kind of Mormon pyramid headquarters. I knew that human looking 'aliens' were running the place.

This place was very tight on security and when we arrived at the HQ, we were taken to a classroom where we seemed expected to write an essay.

I didn't write anything, as I wasn't sure what was expected of us. When checked on (just like in school), I feigned an answer and began mentally preparing what was effectively a counter-intelligence maneuvre. This would involve convincing these 'aliens' that I was working for another side and had effectively infiltrated their operation.

Well, I'd expected a few dreams about Christmas but neither expected nor understand that one.

As usual, I welcome input, please folks.

Just imagine though, actually gaining access to an alien headquarters. It'd be just like David Vincent in The Invaders, eh.?

Wild.

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 330
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think it is interesting the Mormons are involved. On their churches they use tall spires that look like antennae. I wonder if anyone on here is Mormon and can tell us why?

Buddie

Post Number: 5696
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think the founder of the Morman
Religion has an alien influence in
his teachings I say this loosly not
knowing anything of it's inner works.
Excuse my ignorance..
We are our infinite

Berghaus

Post Number: 752
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 7:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Look, I have no answer for the Mormon connection, but, my gut tells me, I should expect visitors.

I accept their invitation to a meeting.

This is a formal acceptance.

Mia
Advanced Member

Post Number: 335
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 8:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow! good luck with that Berghaus, and if it happens for you I hope it is a very positive meeting and that you will share with us.

Berghaus

Post Number: 753
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 8:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, another active and powerful night.

I awoke in a dream sometime during the night to find myself in an unknown apartment block.

A slim, dark haired foreign woman (maybe eastern European) was in 'my' bed, naked, though covered by a silk sheet. I undressed and laid with her, though head to foot, oddly.

As I slid into bed with her, I ran my fingers seductively along her smooth legs and she quietly said "Don't do that" though not in an angry way. It was, I inferred, meant to encourage patience.

No, I'm not kidding, it was all so real, yet so subtle, like hushed whispers in the night between lovers.

Now, wishfull thinking maybe but to be fair, with that full moon shining in the sky, visible through my bedroom window, I wonder...

Who is she.? Moon goddess.?

Was the formal acceptance acted upon.?

An amazing night sure enough but isn't it odd how, at the time, it all seems so natural and everyday.?

Berghaus

Post Number: 754
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 3:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Having spent all day thinking about last night with that beautiful woman, two simple conclusions have descended.

Firstly, I feel that this forum is an appropriate place to comment on the reality of the experience. It is right and just that such a wonderful, subtle encounter is mentioned, briefly and discreetly, here.

Secondly, all said and done, the moment was between her and I and I would not want to sully the moment or her honour by discussing the wonder of being with her any further.

An amazing night, where magic descended like Moondust from the moonlit sky.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 4919
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 7:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I dreamed I was in the presence of a UC message board person (can't figure out who). A woman was telling me/us about being able to foresee (?) by a light she could see in the sky. I asked if she could see it from where we were (she evidently was from elsewhere...) and she didn't answer. I asked if I could try and see and she noded..yes...I looked out the window and saw a bright light ..sorta comet looking, moving slowly. She smiled at me but that was it.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

Buddie

Post Number: 5713
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 - 3:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I dreamed that someone
figured out a way to creat new
scripts for that tv show th OC??
(writers strike) but I don't regularly
watch tv.. anyway they took the old
script which looked like the rings
of a tree when its cut open except
the interior was multi colored.They
took a microscopicly thin slice from
the original and re-created new shows
from it.Over all this silly dream had
an infinite feel to it ??
We are our infinite

Berghaus

Post Number: 756
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 - 7:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmm, Mama and Buddie, your dreams concerned UC and OC...

Hmm... interesting. I wonder what it means.?

Maybe numerology holds a key. I'll toy with some numbers/letters later today.

Berghaus

Post Number: 762
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2007 - 6:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I wish to extend an invitation to the intelligence that met with me on Christmas Eve.

This is a sincere invitation at this, a crossing point in our terrestrial reference.

Berghaus

Post Number: 767
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 - 5:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yet more activity last night.

I'm sure that I was shown one of my kids.

Several years ago, during a powerful dream, I was shown two kids (twins - b & g) in a pushchair, whom I knew to be my children, somehow.

Having no kids in this life, as you can imagine, it left me somewhat puzzled.

Now, last night, several years after the first 'viewing', I have, I sincerely feel, been shown one of the kids again.

Both a fascinating and, still, puzzling, night.

Hmm...

Berghaus

Post Number: 768
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 - 7:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sitting watching TV, I remembered something else.

In the presence of the girl, I was aware of her every thought continuously. Not like in this life when now and again I can hear someone's thoughts, as if spoken out loud.

At times, I think I've overheard someone talking, quite loudly too. Then it dawns on me that they never spoke. As Castaneda would put it, the voice of seeing.

The girl's thoughts were connected to my own awareness in a form of solid streamm, like water, almost.

I didn't hear individual thoughts or feelings, it was more that what she was aware of at any one time, at least in her bodily form, was obvious to me too. I wonder if this was a two way process.

Since she never spoke a word (I guess she didn't have to) I gleaned that she is still learning to be human, though that is speculation on my part, albeit reasonable, I think.

Not sure at the moment that there is much else to add except that I'm not really reconciling the possibility that this is a child of mine with the fact that I should be feeling more responsibility to her and the other boy.

High oddness, believe me.

susi t learn

Post Number: 9720
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dreamed bruce willis asked me, 'what's your calling?' LOL

Berghaus

Post Number: 770
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

For real.? That's wild Susie.

Do you get famous people popping up in dreams now and again.?

susi t learn

Post Number: 9724
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah, not sure why. goldie hawn was one.