Archive through November 12, 2007 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through November 12, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 2789
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 9:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

once again i dream of being about 20 years in the past...the 80's again...trying feverishly (knowing im going to wake up), to warn (and inform) others of what will happen in certain years hence....i am always trying to tell my friend (whose father died a few years back) that his dad would die from a heart attack in so and so year, and that 2001 would bring 9/11, and various other things...

its almost as if im travelling to the past in my dreams to attempt to change the future (present)....i believe its because i see the present as being exactly the way it is by an exact set of circumstances, and many peoples lives were affected by my choices, and i by theirs...so in my dreams i am trying to warn them...usually it is about those who have died.
"The outrageous is the reasonable, if introduced politely."

Charles Fort

kate
Intermediate Member
Username: ktmac

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Damon, I think meditation is a great idea - even if it teaches you nothing about your curious dreams, it will teach you something about yourself... the subscriber section on this site is great, and has many guided meditations, if you can afford it.

Fort, do you ever manage to warn the people in your '80's' dreams? I get the feeling it is about regrets and acceptance...

fortwynt

Post Number: 2793
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 2:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I warn them, though by the time i get around to actually thinking to do it the dream is almost over, and i can only think of a few things before time is up.

you could be onto something there.
"The outrageous is the reasonable, if introduced politely."

Charles Fort

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 532
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 8:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SunMoon,

You can talk to them telepathically. Just form the words in your head. If they don't seem to understand words, then use mental videos...show them a moving picture of what you want to say.

If they don't answer you, then they are going elsewhere and have no need to talk. There are a lot of spirits moving about, going and coming....so it is rarer NOT to see one.
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 533
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 8:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi,

This my take on the two: Sympathy and Empathy

Sympathy is more of feeling badly that the person/animal is going through what they are going through. It is not so much about understanding. You believe you feel what that person is going through, but you don't have the emotional pain....you don't truly feel their pain.

Empathy is understanding what they are going through....and feeling it, if one is capable of that. There are different levels of empathy. A true natural empath not only understands, but feels what is going on. No words need to be spoken to a true empath, they already know.

You don't go through sympathy to get to empathy. They are two very distinct paths.

I don't believe that true empathy can be taught. You are either one or you aren't.

Just my 2 cents worth....

~Yotee Coyote

SunMoon
Username: yinyang

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 9:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have always wondered if there are ways empaths can protect themselves from overwhelming input - say from groups, or extended families.

For example, I get the feeling this website is not good for me.

animalspirits

Post Number: 535
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 9:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SunMoon,

It is a question of boundaries. Empaths and all people doing any type of healing work must have very good boundaries.

If an empath can't control that ability, they will ultimately just go nuts because of all the incoming stuff they can't control...some of it will not be good either. You can't allow just any ole' thing that someone wants to lob at you to get through.

You have to learn to put up a boundary that stops anything from reaching your soul. If you can put it up, you can take it down when you need to do your work.

Empaths have the ability to just know things....now as to whether you have the right to look that deeply into another soul WITHOUT being asked is another question of boundaries. I personally do not believe you do...and I don't....ever. It is my ultimate 'no-no.'

Obsidian is my boundary protection. Obsidian will neutralize any incoming energy, whether good or bad. I have a field of Obsidian surrounding me all the time. This field is controlled by my Jaguar.

You stated:

For example, I get the feeling this website is not good for me.

If you feel that way, then you must be having some boundary invasion going on....and if it is coming from this message board and you are unable to control it, then this website may not be good for you. Ultimately, you will have to trust your instincts and your heart/soul regarding that.

I hope this will be of some help to you. If not, just don't pay any attention to it.....no worries.

~Yotee Coyote

SunMoon

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you for your kindness animalspirits.

I do not intend to look into another soul most times. They often just come at me and I feel that I have a right to speak up and defend my position on that. What I have been encouraged to do is to keep quiet all the time, when I know that sometimes I have a right to speak. That is a delicate balance to achieve (when to shut up and when to speak). But it is a basic human freedom.

animalspirits

Post Number: 536
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SunMoon,

I was speaking about doing actual healing work with the soul not talking to a soul that wishes to engage you. You are right in that it requires walking a delicate balance....and it 'ain't' easy is it?

Of course, you have the right to express yourself...and you should. If you don't express your viewpoint, then it is lost to those that would have learned from it. Remember that there are a LOT of souls reading your posts, that never post to the message board.

I just feel that there is so much boundary invasion that occurs in our lives on a daily basis that we can't control, that the souls who understand what boundary invasion is sort of have an obligation to at least try and no add to the onslaught.

It sounds like you are doing fine. There is so much diversity on this particular message board that you will learn whose posts are of interest to you and whose aren't.....and that, too, is the way it should be.

~Yotee Coyote

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 5047
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 8:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sorry I feel like laughing..
Ever since I stopped squishing
insects I seem to draw them to
me.. today this THING kept flying
around Me.. I confessed once again
Get Lost.. my friend who really
dosen't squish like I do jumped up
and chased it away.. she couldn't
believe how it Zoomed and Stuck
around me Ewwww..
Anyway I had a portion of my dreams
last night about Bats.. flying around
me.. Hey just thought of this Bats eat
insects...
"I know I did not come here
to be comfortable but to grow"..

Qua da di

animalspirits

Post Number: 545
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 9:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie wrote:

Anyway I had a portion of my dreams
last night about Bats.. flying around
me.. Hey just thought of this Bats eat
insects...

That they do...and they pollinate many, many plants.

Bats represent spiritual death and rebirth...and the ability to see without eyes.

~Yotee Coyote

buddie

Post Number: 5048
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 4:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you for that interpretation
animalspirits .. may your day be
everything you want it to be

Qua da di

Hale
Username: hale

Post Number: 1486
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree that an empath needs to know how to shield themselves. The more open you become, the more potentially vulnerable you are to all manner of things.

If you can't shield, another way is to let it flow through you and out of you. This requires an almost opposite stance from the shielding. If you tighten up, then it can grip. Tightening up can also be as a result of fear, anxiety, or any number of negative emotions, and these vibrations will help provide a scaffold for such negative energies to reside. The letting go part can be more difficult for some people and can be more risky. It could also require some visualizations to make sure that the energy has been allowed to pass from you.

"Sucking Doctors" as they are called, perform healing through a ritualized sucking in order to draw out the energetic side of a disease or condition. This could be achieved through any number of actions which may not appear to be "sucking" at all, but whose intent and result is. These sucking doctors need to have a mechanism whereby they are able to rid themselves of the "illness" they have taken into themselves. The late medicine man Rolling Thunder was one such sucking doctor. The way I see it, it is a form of empathy and of bringing the energy into themselves where they are able to expell it. They have to have the permission of the person to take on the illness to begin with. Without the mechanism of getting rid of the sickness they have pulled from the body, they themselves would become quite sick. In the case of Rolling Thunder, he would use vomitting as a way of expelling it from his body as well as meat in the pail where he would vomit as a way of attracting the sickness or holding it there, after which it would be carefully carried out of the room by a helper and buried in a presubscribed place.
"No Guru, no method, no teacher, just you and I and nature." ---Van Morrison

SunMoon

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My guides led me to someone who is of great help and increase of understanding:

http://www.dharma-haven.org/tibetan/medicine-buddha.htm

I have had interesting results, including an energy reversal whereby instead of always receiving, I found I was sending back. Thankfully, not always sending back what I was receiving, but finding the strength to transform it, with a little help from those connected to Menla.

I have heard some of the best medicine doctors were those who were "wounded healers" themselves and so empathy is a part of that condition. Some of these can feel the "dis-ease" of all of humanity because they are connected to it as in parts of themselves. It would not necessarily be a "sucking" but of "re-connecting" to that part of themselves within the other. Although, the process can "suck" - LOL

buddie

Post Number: 5084
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 3:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream in the early morning
that I was in a circle of energy and
I had visions of past lives.. how I
knew that was because for a moment I
was in it But Me Now..like Deja vu
but I experienced it..it was short
and fast I had 3.

Qua da di

Hale

Post Number: 1538
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 3:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was flying. I felt almost like my body was kinda clunky, and I kept rattling along, skimming above ground and then thinking myself higher. I flew over a place where I am soon to go. The guy was standing in a small field and looked up at me and waved as I flew by. After waving my arm, I was back a foot off the ground and wondering if I was going to slam into a tree growing by the side of a creek.

Interesting dream, Buddie. Did you say that you were viewing your present life from some other perspective? Did it feel as in the past, or out of time altogether? I know when I have had these kinds of things happen, it changed the way I felt about lives being linear, one right after the other. They felt concurrent, but bound up in different time signatures or the like.

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 3377
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 4:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have very different views of linear time than I used to. Interesting dream, Buddie.

Last night I had a dream that there was a miniature universe that I and an old friend could access by making ourselves very small and entering that life system for a "trip."

buddie

Post Number: 5100
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 6:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Your dreams are also interesting..

Hale that dream appeared to me
as though it was out of a time
frame..there was depth to it..
I felt like the flash scenes made
me think of Deja Vu ?? I don't know !!

Qua da di

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3396
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 7:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have a question about general dream themes. One of my recurring dreams involves being forced to go to school, usually grade school or beginning high school, but while I'm going, I know that I have already completed a master's degree, and am having to plod through the classes. I don't have a sense that I consider the school "beneath me," but it's not fun. I seem to experience both the beginning student and advanced student perspective at the same time.

Do any of you experience anything like this?

animalspirits

Post Number: 646
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 3:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

I don't have that dream, but have perhaps an idea of what may be going on.

I believe that souls are different ages. That the more lives we live, the more lessons we learn, and the more the soul grows.

Michael Newton writes about this in his wonderful book, Journey of Souls.

Perhaps you are an older soul that is having to 'learn' things that you already know and you are exhibiting some impatience with having to do this. The impatience is coming out in the form of dreams where it will have the least interference in your current Earthwalk.

...just a thought...use it if it feels right, if not wad it up and throw in the wastebasket.

~Yotee Coyote

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3406
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 5:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you for the reference to that great, Animalspirits. I have it at home and am reading it now. Your thoughts have a ring of truth.

fortwynt

Post Number: 2938
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2007 - 7:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Strange. Couple nights ago I dreamed my cousin and his wife lost their home in a flood (they in fact did lose their home in a flood in 2003 on my birthday) out of nowhere....yesterday I found out that they in fact DID lose their home to repossession.
Sometimes it's necessary to go a long distance out of the way in order to come back a short distance correctly.

~Edward Albee

animalspirits

Post Number: 665
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2007 - 9:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fortwynt,

That is so sad.

~Yotee Coyote

buddie

Post Number: 5152
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 8:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And then you have these dreams..
I was in here a lot yesterday and
dreamed I was a Moderator last night

Qua da di

Slipstream
Username: slipstream

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 5:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have a question,
Has anyone here ever had a dream where they actually asked if they were dreaming (different from just knowing that you're dreaming)? And if so, did you get a response?

shedmyskin
Advanced Member
Username: shedmyskin

Post Number: 419
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 6:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dont think deam ment anything, it was just kinda neat. Just woke up actually like 20 minutes ago.

I was a kid and our family was being given 25 minutes to pack what we could and leave because gov't was taking our land. They were doing so by force if we didnt leave in 25 minutes. My mom and dad were pissed and end up being taken prisoner as me and my sister ran off into the woods. Never fear though because she had just found these 2 weird looking lizards that turned out to be baby dragons! hehe in the dream they were going to mature in 1 month and then we'd be their riders and be able to save our parents, lol. Then I hard this horrible beeping....the alarm clock. I was mad at the clock, I wanted to know how everything turns out, lol.
"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."
Abraham Lincoln

animalspirits

Post Number: 703
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 9:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Slipstream,

Yes, to both of your questions.

~Yotee Coyote

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 8733
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i had a disturbing one last night-although i can't remember parts of it.

a young boy, about 9-11, and i think black, was sitting on a bench. very straight and calm. he was waiting for his sister to be examined or cared for in the hospital.

i walked closer then noticed he had a slice across his belly, like someone used a sabre on him. i could see the insides.

then i knew he was wanting his sister to be cared for ahead of him. weird.

nadm
Advanced Member
Username: nadm

Post Number: 400
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

susi, that scene is chillingly reminiscent of scenes i keep reading from the Democratic Republic of Congo. bands of soldiers who committed the Rwandan genocide have fled to neighboring DRC, and live in the jungle there. they commit psychopathic crimes against nearby villages at night, raping women and girls, forcing family members to watch and then killing them afterwards, mutilating children, etc. a UN peacekeeping crew tried driving their vehicles into the jungle at dusk and leaving the headlights on all night, as a signal that people were watching. when the sun came up next morning, they found several hundred villagers, desperate for a safe place, sleeping on the ground around the trucks.

the dream could be about other things of course.

susi t learn

Post Number: 8735
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

could be. i wasn't a part of the dream, i was just observing. so sad.

Hale

Post Number: 1559
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 1:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Night before last I had a dream that there was a plot to off the elites of the world. Shrub Sr. was the first on the list. This was a disturbing dream that resulted in someone suggesting the only way to dispose of the body would be to cremate it. Shudders.

Then last night I had an opposite dream. I dreamed I was in a bar and in walks Ron Paul. He is wearing regular clothes, dressed down for the end of the day, walks up to the bar to have a beer and chat with the folks there. I was standing right beside him, and I recall feeling funny like I needed to give him some room so others could have a chance to talk to him and shake his hand, etc.

After a number of people had shaken his hand, I turned to him and said how I felt he was so correct on monetary policy, foreign policy and constitutional issues (I have been reading a book of his speeches given in the Senate spanning several administrations). I found myself going out into a parking lot getting into a large car with several others from the bar to just drive around with Ron Paul in the car, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to me. I think we were taking him to his hotel?

So here is this guy, relaxed, and just chatting with the people in the car. I'm quite happy about this because we see him as he is, not at a podium He in fact shies away from the more rarified issues and just smiles a lot and engages in small talk, obviously unwinding. Lots of "thank-you's" on his end, though (the folks in the car were all ardent supporters of his). What struck me was just how vivid this all was, and how similar it was to other presidential hopeful dreams I have had in the past....all of which foretold who would win the election. This one comes at the wrong time for that, though. All of mine happened about a month to six weeks before an election.

jingle
Username: jingle

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

funny thing about dreams they some times get the individual in touch with the people they care about. EVEN THOUGH you have not seen them in years.

i had a nice dream some time ago and nothing has compared to it since. i was in a group home and we were kids of many colors and we loved our parents and we all got along as friends. i have yet to see this dream take hold.

glad your dream was about ron paul and not ron jerrimy. hey i have so been accused. NOT!

peace

Slipstream

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 8:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

animalspirits,
mind if I ask what your dreams with this were about? I have no idea how to interpret this on my own, it's only happened to me twice so far. And if you want me to explain my dream, just say so.

animalspirits

Post Number: 729
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 8:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Slipstream,

I just have memories of dreaming in which I said something like, "I must be dreaming" or "This must be a dream" and hearing the answer "Yes, it is" in my head.

I do not recall anyone in the dream telling me I was dreaming, just the voice.

Now, that said, I have posted here that I do have a 'guide' that whispers in my ear. She has been with me since childhood. It could have the guide. I am pretty sure she is a visitor.

I need to explain my dreaming a bit I think. My dreams are 99.9% what I call junk dreams....getting rid of either stress or garbage and I very seldom remember them.

I have no trouble accessing altered states of consciousness (or even other dimensions) at will and can hold that state for several hours. I know this because I am in an altered state when I do my online animal spirit readings. They have lasted as long as 2 1/2 hours (reading over 35 people that time), with me typing as fast as the animal spirits give me the information to type. So I don't need to be asleep to receive information.

It might be helpful if you did post your dream as you and I may be talking about two different things. You don't have to go into a lot of detail if you aren't comfortable doing that.

~Yotee Coyote

fortwynt

Post Number: 2969
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 8:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

does anyone else eat a lot or frequently in their dreams? I know i do.
There's a storm on the way, and it's comin no matter what I say.

~Gnarls Barkley

animalspirits

Post Number: 731
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 8:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort,

Unfortunately, no.

If I did, then maybe I would be thinner...and heaven knows that would be a blessing.

~Yotee Coyote

Slipstream

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 9:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow, I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to go into other states of consciousness like that. I'm only working on the very basics of meditation.

Anyway, I know what you mean by "junk dreams" only my mom and I call them mind vomit(pleasant, I know).

I'm not really uncomfortable with this dream, I just didn't know if it was really worth posting.
It was a few days after one of my cats died (it was sad, but she lived a good long life, and I've lived with animals all my life so it wasn't new). But every aspect of this dream was very unusual for me. My typical dreams are almost completely visual, occasionally someone will say something, but it's like I just don't have any other senses. So I'm at the top of the stairs in my house (again unusual for my house to even be recognizable) and I'm holding my cat, Saishi, in my arms. I was pretty sure this was a dream, but I try to focus on every detail that I can to be sure. Usually I don't even have a choice in what I do, it's just played out. This is still the only dream that I can remember with more senses than sight and hearing. I eventually just say out loud, "Am I dreaming?" and I get just a "no" from this disembodied voice (that's become all too familiar in non-verbal form recently). I believe this random disembodied voice, take one step, then wake up somewhat annoyed.

I probably took up more space then I needed to there, but everything about that dream was out of the ordinary for me.

fortwynt

Post Number: 2970
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 9:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's quite the obsessively recurring dream to me for some reason...I'm not a particularly hungry person in waking life so im not sure what it means...i do have issues with eating though. I dont eat very often, and spent years growing up eating the same old thing every other couple of days without much variance...people tease me because of the vast number of "normal" things ive never tried. I certainly dont have the (psychological) appetite for food that a normal person has. So it puzzles me why in the dreams i seem to have almost insatiable hunger.

~Gnarls Barkley

Slipstream

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 9:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

fortwynt,
just a thought, but it may be a metaphor for an insatiable hunger for something else. What kinds of foods are in these dreams?

fortwynt

Post Number: 2971
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 9:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

well, i dont know really usually just random (seemingly) junk food, like doughnuts (like things you would buy when you are in a convenience store), in fact a lot of times i am in a store and picking up as many little junk food items as possible....also today I dreamed i was in canada (the "junk" part of the dream) and there was a restaurant that served awesome seafood and i had like 3 fish sandwiches with mild pepper rings hehe...

~Gnarls Barkley

Slipstream

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 9:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hmmm...
just the first thing I thought of when reading your post: maybe you're really hungry for something and most of what you get is just little "junk" stuff that may not even be good for you. But you still want a lot of it because it's still something, and then you get something that comes along and is really good and again you still can't get enough, but at least it is actually good.

I don't know if this applies or not, it's just a first thought.

animalspirits

Post Number: 732
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 8:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Slipstream,

Keep meditating, you will get there. When it happens it is very fast. It is like turning on a light bulb. Once on, you can't forget how you did it.

This is based on my work with animal spirits over the years. If it is helpful to you, use it. If not, just disregard it. No worries.

The most interesting aspect of your dream is that you were with your Cat.

Cat not only has the ability to allow you to dream its dreams, but it can access spiritual levels quite easily.

I don't believe you were dreaming. I believe you there with your Cat and out of body....so the answer was correct. This as a wonderful gift from Saishi.

The hardest thing for me when I lose an animal friend is to not be able to hold and touch them. In this experience you got to do that one last time.....quite a loving gift.

This happened when you were sleeping so you would have returned to your physical body to continue sleeping after this experience was over.

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 733
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 8:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fortwynt,

Just a thought:

What is it that you hunger for, but feel like it is just not important enough (a waste of time) for you to spend the considerable energy needed to attain/get this?

I believe there is something you want to do/have that your mind/ego keeps throwing into your dreams to try and get rid of....something that would require the mind/ego to give up some control to the heart/soul.

But then again, maybe I am nuts.

~Yotee Coyote

jingle
Username: jingle

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dont eat in your dreams. you never know what your getting. especially candy dont eat it.

period.

there are identity and trust issues that need further exploration in the dreamscape.

fortwynt

Post Number: 2982
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 7:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Slip: Yes that seems to ring a bell.

animal: nope, not crazy.

jingle: i completely agree.

Something i need to think about more, thanks for everyones input.

~Gnarls Barkley

Slipstream

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

animalspirits,
thanks for the advice and the interpretation. I almost cried 'cause I miss her and she was so connected to my dad. I'm ok though . It's just that, I don't know, the response didn't seem to be at all connected to her or me. I don't know, I'm probably just overanalyzing it. Again, thanks, it brought up a lot of good memories of her.

fortwynt,
glad I could help at least a little. I'm working on my skills at dream interpretation.

susi t learn

Post Number: 8769
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 9:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

man, i have dreaming tons of dreams every night but i just can't remember but snippets of them.

in one, a butterfly about a foot high was coming toward me. as it got closer i could see it wasn't real, but made from thin wire and fabric. it seemed all too real though and it had long legs and right before it started to land on me it disappeared.

(and yes, i DID have pizza last night) lol

animalspirits

Post Number: 745
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 9:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi,

Butterfly represents transformation.

~Yotee Coyote

susi t learn

Post Number: 8772
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 9:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yep.

buddie

Post Number: 5210
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 3:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm going to try and put this most
amazing dream into words..
I had a dream inside a dream last night..
I've had that before but this one had SOo
many different elements in it..
I was walking down my neighbourhood street.
I decided to lay down on the sidewalk..then
I fell asleep..there was a Buzzing going on
and this is where I said it's okay I'm having
a dream.. My energy went streight up out of
my body (kinda like a ghost)and I kept going
higher and higher..I would calm myself by
saying everythings fine I'm dreaming.
I intended to go after the aliens and find
out where they came from.. this whole time I'm
feeling great No Fear at all.. then I thought
I'd open my eyes just to peep and see where
I was.. I was very high up .. and there was
a streight line just under my eyes where the
Buzzing was..it looked like balck and white
spirals swirling together in a grey mix it
went on as fare as you could see down..and
above that line everything was clear..I was
looking at clouds .. I'd go back and forth
looking at this and was really enjoying myself..
I remembered that I was going after the aliens
but I didn't care anymore because what I was
doing was so Awesome.. I guess I left my body
but can't remember how I got back .. it was
one of the coolest dreams outside the water
dreams that I've ever had .. wish I could
show you a video :-)

Qua da di

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3457
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 4:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie,
Was it a line, or were the black and white swirls more like a tunnel? Sounds like a great experience.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3458
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 5:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Or was it more like you looked down and saw a layer of something that was clear above it?

fortwynt

Post Number: 3027
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 8:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have to tell you about a particularly weird dream i had the other day, before I forget it.

I dreamed I met this boy, whose parents were sort of a "new-agey" type of couple, but somewhat well-to-do money wise, they also had another (younger) boy. These parents were into alternative therapies, one of which was having a "doctor" of some sort, give their (older) son a "drug" (some sort of powdery substance i wouldnt be able to define until later), and this drug would effectively put the boy into a trance-like state, then the "doctor" would place the boy into this drum (let me break here and say that the reality is that at this point the doctor would hold some small cup like object with slits in the top in his hands, somehow my mind reasoned that the boy was in there so i rationalize it this way) and dunk him under the water 10 times slowly, and then the boys brain waves and heart rate would suddenly be in some altered state, and they would leave the boy this way for a couple of minutes, and then they would dunk him ten more times, and this would "right" his system again...somehow this alteration period was supposed to "expand" or "enhance" his mental capacity.

It was all very troubling to me, i remember crying watching it because i thought the boy would die.

Afterwards I find out that the drug is some form of cocaine (they called it crack), and i remember thinking holy crap...the "doctor" said (paraphrasing) "you have probably heard people freak out about this drug, but its actually over-hyped, in reality it expands the mind...next time you are around one of your friends dump some of this (he gives me a little) into their drink when they arent looking and watch what happens".

~Gnarls Barkley

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3462
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fort,
Would the dunking of the boy somehow relate to your personal impressions of baptism?

fortwynt

Post Number: 3046
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dont know really. That's an interesting connection I hadn't thought of....I didn't really think too much about it, but at the time i WAS in constant attendance at the Pentacostal church, so I guess in ways maybe at the time I did put a lot of credence into the idea of baptism equaling a physical washing away of sins....interesting thought.

~Gnarls Barkley

buddie

Post Number: 5212
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 3:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Up seeing the clouds

Line___________@@____________

Below seeing swirling black and white buzzing

thought I'd have a little fun

Qua da di

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3465
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 2:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie
Robert Monroe used to see that when he was out of body.

buddie

Post Number: 5220
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 7:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC thanks ..if thats what it was
I sure felt free and in control
oddly enough :-)

Qua da di

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3467
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 7:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie,
I find that I get very happy and free when I have an OBE.

buddie

Post Number: 5246
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 5:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You're very much in my thoughts SC

Aspirits .. just thought I'd mention
this tiny piece of a dream..is all I
remember.. my lion friend showed up
Sunday night .. his mane was either
full of mud or matted with something..
he looked sad..I also fell out of bed
that night .. fell out on the opposite
side that I sleep on .. I'm not one that
roams around in bed.. so something must
have been going on?? I did make up my
mind that I will not be afraid of him
next time I see him.. maybe we were
mud wrestling :-)

Qua da di

animalspirits

Post Number: 788
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 8:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie,

Next time acknowledge that he seems sad. Give him a hug and ask what happened.

It does sound like you were out and about that night and that maybe when you entered your body you knocked it out of bed.

You can contact Lion very simply. Just form the intent to do so in your head. He will appear. You talk to him or hear him talk to you via telepathy.

The important thing is that you trust what you hear no matter how goofy it seems at the time. When I was first doing this, I kept a journal of what I was told. When I read it again after about 6 months, it was amazing. Everything that had happened was foretold in bits and pieces.

Faith and trust....that is the key to doing altered states work.

~Yotee Coyote

zeraphilia
Username: zeraphilia

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 7:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

2 night ago I had a dream, I cannot remember a whole lot , but I remember eventually looking up at the sky. Its hard for me to even explain this dream, its so crazy. I saw a plane crash, or go bellow the horizon I thought it would crash only to make some strange sounds, and the lights on it were funny, like their was a light for every inch of the plane. Strange yellow peach lights. After that I was looking at the sky and I saw a bunch of lil white, strange spheres floating in a formation, changing into strange aura clouds of colors or something, in differant areas of the sky. I asked the guy who was standing on this porch with me if he could see this. he kept saying something strange like ya, their getting water on the slide or something, about it being in the lens. Then I find myself in the front of the house looking down at this car with old people in it, their are still the spheres and strange clouds of light that radiate and change colors. SO I go down to these old guys in the car and ask if they see this. On the way down I see the sculpture Michealangello made that made him famous really big in a cloud form concealing some strange aircraft flying just a few feet above me going in a sw direction. So finally I get to these old guys in the car, and they tell me that all the artwork or human history is leaving. I crack a smile or something and they ask me if I think that is funny. Then I see some baby angel flying up to their car window laughing. Yeah the dream was crazy. strange mechanics in it too. There are things in this dream I cannot even figure out. Behavior was strange. Anyhow I woke up trying to figure it out, and I don't think I can, so I am going to drop it off here.

(Message edited by zeraphilia on October 25, 2007)
Not all is what it appears to be. Yet we manage.
we can and shall always blame ourselves. Peace..

Hale

Post Number: 1646
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was watching a television screen and I saw how the price for gold had shot up REAL sudden. I don't remember the exact price, but it was a jump from where it is now to around 12-1300 US D. per oz.

Hale

Post Number: 1651
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 9:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So I am floating in the air, way up high, near the clouds and I look to one empty patch of sky and I can HEAR someone approaching.

As if the sky were made of paper, an old 1930's vintage car comes flying, ripping a hole in the sky. The people are from the 30's and the car is floating over the land, slowly descending. Its from a considerable height and I was trying to figure out how on earth it could fly. The people were from another parallel world (this was the idea), obviously from the past, it would seem, and were trying to find the exact physical place where they needed to land in order to occupy the correct place in this world. This seemed important. The assumption was that they were taking the place of another mirror of themselves in this world...as if they were trading places? Anyway, they floated down to the earth and you could see this big city by a river or ocean, and there were all these people who had died. The feeling was some kind of horrible thing had happened, and in the midst of all of this, someone pierces the veil and comes floating down in a rag top from the 30's. I had just watched To Kill A Mockingbird last night, and the cars in that old movie were of 30's vintage.

Hale

Post Number: 1687
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 4:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm in my living room and I am walking through and I see Whitley Strieber sitting in a chair facing the couch (about where out coffee table would be) and he is writing something. I seem to recall in the dream that he was involved in something like a game....but what, I don't know. The odd thing was that it was as if he was bathed in blue light. He looked blue. The feeling was that this was something from the outside, although he was the only one colored this way.....

I walked outside and the yard was longer in one direction...so I had to walk a little farther to get to the end. It seemed narrower somehow, bounded by a fence. Something had me worried, like I went out to check on something, but there was nothing there....but the feeling like something is coming. Or getting ready to.

animalspirits

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 4:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

Just an fyi.....

The soul color blue represents a fairly advanced soul.

The Throat or fifth chakra is Blue. This chakra is our will chakra.

Information Stored Inside Throat Chakra - self-knowledge, truth, attitudes, hearing, taste, smell.

Hope this helps you!

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 1690
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 4:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You are a font of knowledge, animalspirits. Thanks. :-)

animalspirits

Post Number: 1040
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 4:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

No, just old....been around a long time soaking it up.

~Yotee Coyote

Hale

Post Number: 1691
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 6:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

...well, then we are well marinated by now.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3490
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 6:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK, I'm losing it. Last night I was stirring something grainy into hot glass.

animalspirits

Post Number: 1046
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 6:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale,

Oh yeah, very well marinated...in very dark ale!

~Yotee Coyote

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3491
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I second the notion that advanced souls are blue.

animalspirits

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 6:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

Silica sand is one of the ingredients in some types of glass.

Did you make anything from the hot glass?

...still marinating....

~Yotee Coyote

Southern Cross

Post Number: 3492
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 8:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Animalspirits,
Yep, it was sandy. I think I put too much sand in it if that's possible, and it wasn't the right consistency. Then I need to use some kind of solvent. Sort of reminded me of a childhood experiment where I boiled water and put sugar into it, and it crystalized.

BTW, thanks very much for the book suggestion. I think that's one of my sources of information regarding advancement and soul color.

animalspirits

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 9:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

Lordy, I used to have to help my grandson with his science experiments.

I remember one where we were doing what volcanoes were erupting worldwide over a two month period. Guess what we found hidden in the data?....more erupt during the full moon. We had data covering 2 full moons and it happened during both of them.

I was very excited....don't think the middle school teacher was.

You are welcome about the book. I love that book. I still read it once a year just to center me. It really helps one see advancement in souls around them doesn't it?

~Yotee Coyote