Archive through December 07, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Getting "Up to Speed" on Mind Control » Archive through December 07, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hale
Advanced Member
Username: hale

Post Number: 407
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 2:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, I understand it being illustration, I have never seen that as a viable way to reject artwork out of hand like that. I'd say that your painter's touch is like that of Dali's need for photorealism. I guess if you can't slop paint around using a trowel, then you aren't a "real" artist, aye? Well, as long as you have a venue to sell the work.....that is what matters, and really, in the end, we find the audience that recieves us the best and we forget those who would place themselves above us or try to pigeon hole us.

I wonder.....has anyone done any work on trying to bring alter's back into "the fold?" If a personality was broken apart through pain and torture, is it practical to think that one could eventually reach a point of being whole? Seems that there OUGHT to be someone with a pioneering mind who can find ways to help the psyche bring one's self back together, Osiris like.

And I hear you on trusting your gut. Exactly whose gut? Right, right.

I hear about some people getting "adjustments." I would think one would not want this kind of "maintenance" done......and if it were me, I'd find a way to simply evaporate from my community and dissapear for a while---untrackable. I can think of several ways to do this, and wonder about how that might help those begin healing.....so says the naive new guy.
"No Guru, no method, no teacher, Just you and I and nature"- Van Morrison

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 10819
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 3:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The problem with my disappearing is that I have a husband with a job and a lovely home and 3 cats, etc. I have ties here and cannot simply up and vanish. I know (online) a woman named Carrie Dawn who is "program" and is still being stalked by the Cult. She runs a mind control board and every so often, it goes down while she runs for her life. Everything will be OK for a while, then she'll come home from work and find all her furniture and walls smeared with feces and her computers smashed. She doesn't dare have pets, because she knows they'll torture and kill them. She has people who help her when she has to run, but think of her life--!?

That's why I say I'm actually fortunate that I have far fewer memories of what's happened to me than the high-profile survivors have. I'm (so far) allowed to live my quiet little life almost unmolested....as long as you don't count the yearly chunk of missing time when I'm "tuned up" and those memory barriers are reinforced.

And if I only went away when the accessing was due, who's to say they wouldn't simply reschedule it? I definitely have "phone home" alters who would call my current handler no matter where I went, anyway...and at the first opportunity. So I'd have to be held incommunicado to prevent my system from alerting the Bad Guys. They've had a long, long time to think this out and to cut off any escape routes, I'm afraid. For me to be willing to go on the run, I would have to have lost all that makes my life meaningful now and be willing to live an episodic life with few friends or ties. I just can't willingly do that. If I were to lose everything, then maybe I'd give it a try.

Yes, there are a number of people who present themselves as "deprogrammers" and some of them may even be genuine, but they're all very expensive and there's no guarantee that they'll be able to dismantle the program-loyal parts of my alter system without triggering the suicide programs. With a lifetime of severe depression and several suicide attempts behind me, I'm scared stiff of letting anyone mess around inside my mind, to be honest.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935

Mama Shine
Intermediate Member
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 177
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 3:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patricia,

I agree with you. I really don't know if what's wrong with me is MC--the visitors or both. When we lost everything but the bare walls and evacuated to Tenn. for 6 weeks I thougt, well I'm free --"they" don't know where I am --WRONG!!

"No place to run--no place to hide"....... I just try to make the best of it.
Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through.....

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10820
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 9:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

They always, always know where you are. I had to move thousands of miles before I was able to accept that.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935

Hale
Advanced Member

Post Number: 415
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

They are criminals. They need to be brought to justice. As if.

Well, there isn't much I can say. I wish this kind of thing didn't exist in the world. Well, welcome to the world.

It still eats at me. Seems there must be a smart way to catch them in their own game. I mean, it seems these folks operate in a shadow world of sorts, Black and X Op's and as such, their program simply does not exist. It would seem that in there, somewhere, there is a loose scale on the dragon. Somewhere.

I guess if there were, it would have been found. I am sure there has to be. Naive, hopeful, boy says.

Thomas
Username: thomas_j_veil

Post Number: 4889
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The whole thing is filthy—it's absolutely beyond imagination. Nobody could dream this up.

I recently finished book one of Peter Levenda's Sinister Forces series (I'm on the second volume now; these are WONDERFUL, detailed, and intriguing books…), and if you can get your hands on that first volume, read the Candy Jones story.

The Candy Jones story will curl your toes. It will also infuriate you, when you realize what human beings do to other human beings—and for WHAT? Power. Manipulative control. Maybe even sheer nastiness—because they can.

But you're right, Hale. We need to figure out a way to take these people down.

Maybe the first step is to point out that this is REAL—it isn't fantasy. It simply couldn't be. I sincerely respect those who have come forward, like Patricia and others here, and who tell their true stories.

That's the only way any of this will ever begin to end.
"Question what's real. Question who's real."

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10823
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 3:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Candy Jones was programmed right here in Oakland, CA, too. When her husband hypnotized her and found an alternate personality and a family friend (a writer named, I think, Donald Bain) wrote a book about what she'd remembered, a massive campaign was launched to discredit her. And, to a large extent, it was successful. If you ask any in-the-know group of people who follow the intelligence news about Candy Jones, they'll recite like a bunch of parrots the party line about it all being sensationalized confabulated nonsense.

There's a 2 part article on the case here that was written by a somewhat skeptical author, but he covers the main points. And here's another that I like a bit better. And a good over-view of MC history mentions Ms. Jones' case here --

Various researchers have confirmed some pieces of the story, but Bain did not name the major CIA psychiatrist involved, nor did he name a second psychiatrist who played a more marginal role. Researcher Martin Cannon recently identified this second psychiatrist as the late William Kroger, who was an associate of Louis West, Martin Orne, and another MK-ULTRA veteran, H.J. Eysenck. Whatever the truth is behind Candy Jones - and it’s difficult to see the book as an elaborate hoax - there’s no question that hypnotist George Estabrooks raised issues that the CIA took seriously in secret research for at least 25 years.

But anyone seriously presenting their memories suggestive of real abuse is attacked quite viciously by highly-placed and well-funded perps. Usually they use flacks, but if the survivor ventures into print or into court, the big guns are trotted out. I find it extremely intimidating, myself. I neatly invalidated myself years ago when I "came out" as an alien abductee and all my critics would need to do to destroy my personal veracity would be to line up a few of the people who were present when I did it. Anyone here who was around back when Whitley went public no doubt remembers the glee with which the media attacked him. We hand them the ammunition ourselves, as we try to figure what the heck happened to us.....sucks, huh?

Hale
Advanced Member

Post Number: 420
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 3:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The way out takes but a droplet of humanity. If people stop listening to the party line and listen to the victims, perhaps things would change. Unfortunately, the only leadership in this area will be the victims, or their families.

Like they need a union. Power in numbers. Sorry. I'm stepping where I know not. I see a problem, my instinct is there has GOT to be some kind of good solution. Well, I'd think it would start with just a drop of humanity on the part of the public. If we can see through the bullshite of the administration trotting out fear and doom for election results, we can see beyond the snicker factor.

Just a drop.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10825
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 4:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm very glad to see your interest, Hale. If you're able to discern valid content in survivors' stories, then others may too. I'm so surrounded on all sides by the nay-sayers and deniers right now that it's balm to my soul to see someone paying attention to the problem. I want there to be a solution, but am getting discouraged by the minute attention to detail that the Controllers have employed for so many years. They seem to me to have come up with a nearly perfect crime that goes on unsolved and unsolvable, no matter how many people are remembering. They've expertly covered all their bases and their backsides as well, I'm afraid.

Hale
Advanced Member

Post Number: 422
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't know why my heart races so much when I come across this stuff. Seems that if anything does happen it is going to be from those who are willing to risk some things to see it done. Vision and uncommon courage.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10827
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2006 - 1:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Part of the problem with victims/survivors uniting to present a common front is the type of damage that we've suffered. All are PTSDed and DID/MPD (from the early programs, at least) and many exhibit the symptoms of borderline personality disorder, which prety much precludes effective long-term interaction with others.

If you were here when Onesmartrat began posting to the Witness thread, you would have seen some of the interpersonal problems play out. There are high-functioning survivors who could begin such a movement, but sustaining it would be difficult. Many of us are truly terrified of going too public in exposing the perps. Most of the ones that I can recall are dead or are Mafia and the latter are very scary people to cross.

I think that anyone with intelligence and compassion/empathy would experience some distress in reading about mind control programs. It's one of the reasons why the snicker factor has been so successful--people tend to be repulsed by the specifics of the way that the human guinea pigs were treated and that triggers avoidance behavior that serves to protect the perps.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 2161
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2006 - 1:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hale I wasen't aware of this type of
torture either until I came here..
There are Loads of Links that people
in here have posted..It does a number
on you so read with caution..I drove
Pat probably near to Booting me out
when I joined because it frightened
me so much for her safety..
Qua da di

TheLabRat
Username: thelabrat

Post Number: 572
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2006 - 2:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patricia said:

"I think that anyone with intelligence and compassion/empathy would experience some distress in reading about mind control programs. It's one of the reasons why the snicker factor has been so successful--people tend to be repulsed by the specifics of the way that the human guinea pigs were treated and that triggers avoidance behavior that serves to protect the perps."

This is SO true, Patricia.

And....talk about SNICKER FACTOR!!!! There is definitely no shortage of that, when it comes to the subject of electronic and/or biological mind control and/or gang-stalking! Of course, this is by design.

It is OFTEN overlooked, when discussing MC from the standpoint of Monarch? and/or similar trauma-based programs, that the technology for electronic mind control and biological control, came out of the MKUltra experiments.

Just as important as recognizing that these aspects of MKUltra existed then, it is equally important to realize that these "operations" or "programs" have increased their presence in the population today.

I can personally guarantee you that, for targets/victims/survivors, these programs of control via electronics and/or biologicals, are certainly NO LESS "TRAUMA-BASED" than the psychological torture and/or drug-based programming of the Monarch-type programs.

Plus, there is PLENTY of evidence that many survivors who were part of the trauma-based programs, have also been, and still ARE, victims of the electronic-based programs and gang-stalking (street theatre).

Dr. Nick talks pretty often about how the so-called "mystery illensses" (like CFS, FMS, GWS, and even MS and other neurological "diseases", can easily be produced by these technologies (electronic and/or biological), but cannot be "explained" or detected by conventional medical tests.

People (and their ANIMALS!!!) are suffering because of these "programs"....people are DYING because of these programs.....slow, painful deaths, for which there is little, if any, relief.

And it is also easy to overlook, that targets/victims of these technological operations, are attacked in EVERY aspect of their lives. People's lives are manipulated, controlled, and often destroyed, from EVERY angle: physical, mental, spiritual, social and economic.

I "like" to refer to it as "Externally-Induced 'Failure to Thrive'".

Changing The Way We See The World with Dr. Nick Begich

Dr. Nick is focusing almost exclusively on mind control topics in his shows now. His most recent book, Controlling The Human Mind focuses on these issues.

Here is an interesting quote, from
Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Defense Viewpoint, December 1, 1998:

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century.
"In the end, only kindness matters."

John
Advanced Member
Username: john

Post Number: 446
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

leprechaun is a taunting word used by handlers to show their dominance over the mind control slave, like tehe you dont even know. ya that happens. but being aware of this for sometime like for about 10 years now i have been able to spot unsavery types. ya know I really have to hand it to Patricia Davis and her links. they have become invaluable to me in the days of recent.

if this is trigureing to any one please know that i am sorry

Oh well back to learning.

Sorry gang just had to tell something to somebody

have a good one.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 574
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 3:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

.......never mind.....

(Message edited by thelabrat on October 31, 2006)

Thomas

Post Number: 5572
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Can someone please explain the connection between "mind control" (and its usual suspects/perpetrators) and what is referred to as "Cult"?

Is there a connection between hidden religious/spiritual/ritual involvement of perpetrators of mind control and mind control itself? In all the reading on this subject I've done now there CERTAINLY DOES seem to be a linkage, but I'm having a hard time putting my finger on it exactly, in order to explain it properly.

Also there seems to be a similar linkage with pedophelia.
2214 days may remain. "Question what's real. Question who's real."

TheLabRat

Post Number: 703
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi, Thomas!

Seems that we are on the "same page" tonight, sort of!

I bet you KNEW I would rise to these questions!

We have been discussing just these very questions (cult/occult/pedophilia and MC) on the "Witness" thread. I put up a couple of good links with information on just that!

It has been an "interesting" evening......

(Message edited by thelabrat on November 28, 2006)

Thomas

Post Number: 5573
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'll check it out, TheLabRat!—thank you.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 704
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

WOW! You are "Thomas-On-The-Spot" tonight!!!

((((((HUGS))))))

Thomas

Post Number: 5574
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Actually, I just went to bed, and my dog was snoring so loud, I walked back up to my office with these questions rolling around inside my brain; so I posted them. I didn't notice the time stamps on our posts until now.

Michaela is a great dog, but my GOD!

TheLabRat

Post Number: 706
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 1:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Give her a pat and a treat for me! I miss my Rocky.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10976
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 5:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, there are definite links, but back when Onesmartrat tried to explain them to me, I totally rebelled. Society has been very strongly influenced to disbelieve in Satanic cults, with a recent smear campaign against their reality just having played out in the 1990's. So, even though I had had personal contact with a woman who'd ended up in jail for trying to get her daughter away from a Satanic cult in Redondo Beach, CA, I still had enormous trouble reconciling that information with what I was learning about the CIA's use of such cults to obtain kids for trauma-based programs. Heck, it took me months to remember her at all, let alone to connect her to my own manipulation--everyone around me disbelieved in the existence of SRA, so the memories just weren't cued up.

Mass mind control WORKS. And it works especially well on a mind that's already been intensively mind controlled. All sorts of cults use fear on their members, but in the Satanic cults it has reached the level of an art form. When people with PTSD are exposed to fear-mongering on a national scale, it's very difficult not to flip out, believe me. And cult survivors who happen to have fallen into the clutches of THE Cult (with a capital "C") are lucky to be able to stay out of locked psych wards, let alone to function well on any level....or to be their own advocates when the disinfo guys come calling with insistence that Satanic cults and ritual abuse are just scary fiction.
"When power depends upon lies, then truth is made a fugitive" - me, 2006

Thomas

Post Number: 5589
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 5:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't doubt any of this; the "Cult" (with a capital "C") is extremely interesting to me, Patricia. I have always suspected its existence—if for no other reason than SO MANY THINGS that probably "shouldn't" exist side-by-side, DO.

Do you have any ideas on what in antiquity the roots of this "Cult" reach back to?

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10980
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 3:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Some people believe it goes way back to Sumerian times, but others place its origins in the mystery religions in existence around the time of Christ. Others say it arose in Europe during the 17th Century.

I've heard that Belgium is currently the world capital and the horrific ritual pedophile rings operating there would seem to support that. Of all the countries in Europe where I had missing time (outside of Holland where I lived), by far the most occurred in Belgium and Luxembourg.

Nandor
Advanced Member
Username: doug_irvine

Post Number: 202
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 9:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't know if would call this "Cult" activity, but I have noticed a strange string of events involving people who are notoriously interested in mind control.
It begins with Aleister Crowley initiating Jack Parsons, one of the co-founders of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, into his quasi Masonic Order the Ordo Templi Orientis or O.T.O. for short. Parsons in turn initiated L. Ron Hubbard into the O.T.O. Hubbard went on to start his own religion Scientology. Hubbard had this to say about Scientology, "A very effective thought control technique could also be worked out from Scientology, which could make individuals into willing slaves. Charles Manson took an interest in both Scientology and the O.T.O. Charles Manson also wrote an article for The Process Church of Judgement's news letter. The Process Church of Judgment is also were The Son of Sam says that he got his inspiration for murder.

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/sunrise/manson.htm

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10985
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think that there are probably a lot of pseudo-religions/cults that are using techniques derived from mind control programs to hook their prey. And then they hide behind the "religion" label to avoid prosecution for enslavement and abuse. And I know that the mind controllers borrowed from the Cult, too.

There will always be people who are interested in controlling others, unfortunately, and they tend to gravitate to cults and to politics and to law enforcement (among others), which ends up placing them in positions to help their fellow manipulators

Nandor
Advanced Member

Post Number: 203
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There is one other strange Crowley Manson connection that I almost forgot. The soundtrack for Kenneth Anger's Crowley inspired movie Lucifer Rising was written and performed by Manson family member Bobby BeauSoleil. For some reason BeauSoleil buried the unfinished film in Death Valley. It makes me wonder what he didn't want people to see.

http://home.comcast.net/~flickhead/Lucifer-Rising.html

TheLabRat

Post Number: 714
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 4:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patricia said:

"I think that there are probably a lot of pseudo-religions/cults that are using techniques derived from mind control programs to hook their prey. And then they hide behind the "religion" label to avoid prosecution for enslavement and abuse."

Yeah, and other labels as well, like "School"!!!

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10988
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 5:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I thank you for that link, Nandor. I'd never heard of BeauSoleil or Anger and I'm very interesting in the ways that Illuminati ideas and imagery have popped up in all sorts of places in our blinded-deafened-dumbed-down society. It figures that creative people would have picked up on it and incorporated it into their works.

As I looked up info on hypnosis yesterday and today, I also found commentary on the links between government mind control and cults in Martin Cannon's "The Controllers". Usually, I try to avoid extensive cut-and-paste in threads, but I think that the section of "The Controllers" below has such a direct bearing on cults and MC that it might, for once, be justified:

"The leaders of these groups tend to be "ex"-CIA operatives, or Special Forces veterans. They are often linked through personal relations, even though they espouse widely varying traditions. I have heard unsettling reports that the leaders of some of these groups have used hypnosis, drugs, or "mind machines" on their charges. Members of these cults have reported periods of missing time during ceremonies or "study periods."

I strongly urge abduction researchers to examine closely any small "occult" groups an abductee might join. For example, one familiar leader of the UFO fringe - a man well-known for his espousal of the doctrine of "love and light" - is Virgil Armstrong, a close personal friend of General John Singlaub, the notorious Iran-Contra player, who recently headed the neo-fascist World Anti-Communist League. Armstrong, who also happens to be an ex-Green Beret and former CIA operative, figured into my inquiry in an interesting fashion: An abductee of my acquaintance was told - by her "entities," naturally - to seek out this UFO spokesman and join his "sky-watch" activities, which, my source alleges, included a mass channelling session intended to send debilitating "negative" vibrations to Constantine Chernenko, then the leader of the Soviet Union. Of course, intracerebral voices may have a purely psychological origin, so Armstrong can hardly be held to task for the abductee's original "directive." Still, his past associations with military intelligence inevitably bring disturbing possibilities to mind.

Even more ominous than possible ties between UFO cults and the intelligence community are the cults' links with the shadowy I AM group, founded by Guy Ballard in the 1930s. According to researcher David Stupple, "If you look at the contactee groups today, you'll see that most of the stable, larger ones are actually neo-I AM groups, with some sort of tie to Ballard's organization." This cult, therefore, bears investigation.

Guy Ballard's "Mighty I AM Religious Activity," grew, in large part, out of William Dudley Pelly's Silver Shirts, an American Nazi organization. Although Ballard himself never openly proclaimed Nazi affiliation, his movement was tinged with an extremely right-wing political philosophy, and in secret meetings he "decreed" the death of President Franklin Roosevelt. The I AM philosophy derived from Theosophy, and in this author's estimation bears a more-than-cursory resemblance to the Theosophically-based teachings that informed the proto-Nazi German occult lodges.

After the war, Pelley (who had been imprisoned for sedition during the hostilities) headed an occult-oriented organization call Soulcraft, based in Noblesville, Indiana. Another Soulcraft employee was the controversial contactee George Hunt Williamson (real name: Michel d'Obrenovic), who co-authored UFOs CONFIDENTIAL with John McCoy, a proponent of the theory that a Jewish banking conspiracy was preventing disclosure of the solution to the UFO mystery. Later, Williamson founded the I AM-oriented Brotherhood of the Seven Rays in Peru. Another famed contactee, George Van Tassel, was associated with Pelley and with the notoriously anti-Semitic Reverend Wesley Swift (founder of the group which metamorphosed into the Aryan Nations).

The most visible offspring of I AM is Elizabeth Clare Prophet's Church Universal and Triumphant, a group best-known for its massive arms caches in underground bunkers. CUT was recently exposed in COVERT ACTION INFORMATION BULLETIN as a conduit of CIA funds, and according to researcher John Judge, has ties to organizations allied to the World Anti-Communist League. Prophet is becoming involved in abduction research and has sponsored presentations by Budd Hopkins and other prominent investigators. In his book THE ARMSTRONG REPORT: ETs AND UFOs: THEY NEED US, WE DON'T NEED THEM[sic], Virgil Armstrong directs troubled abductees toward Prophet's group. (Perhaps not insignificantly, he also suggests that abductees plagued by implants alleviate their problem by turning to "the I AM force" within.

Another UFO channeller, Frederick Von Mierers, has promulgated both a cult with a strong I AM orientation and an apparent con-game involving over-appraised gemstones. Mierers is an anti-Semite who contends that the Holocaust never happened and that the Jews control the world's wealth.

UFORUM is a flying saucer organization popular with Los Angeles-area abductees; its founder is Penny Harper, a member of a radical Scientology breakaway group which connects the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard with pronouncements against "The Illuminati" (a mythical secret society) and other betes noir familiar from right-wing conspiracy literature. Harper directs members of her group to read THE SPOTLIGHT, an extremist tabloid (published by Willis Carto's Liberty Lobby) which denies the reality of the Holocaust and posits a "Zionist" scheme to control the world.
"

[Note: I removed the many references to footnotes in this excerpt. If you're interested in Cannon's sources, you can go read the original text. He's meticulous about giving credit to other researchers. The day he was harassed out of the field was a dark one for both CIA and UFO research.]

LabRat, both Cathy O'Brien and Sue Ford reported extensive involvement in wide-ranging education plans designed to shift the schools even farther toward the Controllers' agenda. So I definitely do believe that there are programs in place that are contributing to the mind control of children in public schools and probably in some private ones, too. Sucks, huh?

chriscrd
Username: chriscrd

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you can see clips of the lucifer rising movie on Youtube, but with a new modern soundtrack dubbed over it...real trippy stuff with all sorts of egyptian and other undertones...

TheLabRat

Post Number: 718
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 5:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah, Patricia, I (obviously) agree about public and private schools; especially those that have "special classes" where some kids are "tested" for "special abilities".

However, when I made the statement "Yeah, and other labels as well, like "School"!!!", I was actually referring to the School of Metaphysics, which is the CULT that I got manipulated into by the "boss" to whom my father "handed me off", who then "brought" me to another state to "work" for him.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 758
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 2:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Upcoming on Tuesday night on Coast To Coast:

"Robert Duncan -Energy Weapons-

Independent investigator in directed energy weapons and their abuse, Robert Duncan, will discuss evidence he's uncovered that points to random people being used as guinea pigs to test the weapons."

I don't know for certain if C2C has ever covered this issue before, or not. But I have certainly been wondering WHY THE HELL NOT???

It's about time, IMO. I think that this issue is finally getting enough attention elsewhere, thanks to people like Greg Syzmanski and Dr. Nick Begich, that maybe C2C decided they better get with the program......pun intended!

TheLabRat

Post Number: 761
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 8:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Arctic Beacon

PLEASE go to Greg Syzmanski's site above, and scroll down to the November 22, 2006 interview with a Targetted Individual.

This woman is extremely articulate and coherent, and even the most skeptical listener will find it difficult to dismiss her.

She states what I have been saying, that the programs of control and torture using community-based harrassment and electronic weaponry, were born out of the early MKUltra experiments.

She discusses how, after the Church Committee hearings brought MKUltra to light, that the programs just moved into the hands of universities, corporations, law enforcement, and various aspects of local communities. And, as technology evolved, the original MKUltra-type programs, which relied on things like traumatic abuse through methods like drugs, hypnosis, and electroshock, morphed into what is being done to victims today.

Also in Greg's archives on the same page above, on November 8, Greg interviews two more TIs; one of whom he has interviewed before.

Everyone is at risk of becoming victim to this kind of torture.

But, for obvious reasons, any of us who have been (or even suspect we might have been) part of any of the early MKUltra programs, and are experiencing breakdown of memory barriers, and beginning to talk about what we experienced....we will be (ARE being) the FIRST targets of the NEW programs now in use.

Anyone who speaks out about these issues is putting themselves at great risk......especially anyone who has the guts to actually go public for real.

If you think it can't happen to you, or someone you know, maybe even someone you love, well....wake up and smell the fish.

(Message edited by thelabrat on December 04, 2006)

Thomas

Post Number: 5693
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Beyond "interesting," but "troubling," "scary as hell," and a whole string of words that I could put together to the same end. I listened to it early this morning, and I'm listening to the second hour again right now, as I type this.
2208 days may remain. "Question what's real. Question who's real."

TheLabRat

Post Number: 770
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 1:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks again, Thomas.

Ye Gods, the more witnesses I hear come forward, the more I feel both validated, and more frightened.

Pay close attention to what she says in the last few minutes, in her quick attempt to give a synopsis of her own personal experience.

She began waking up to this crap during the same time period that I did....in the early to mid 1970's. And the way she describes what was happening to her is just exactly what it was, and is, like for me.

Perhaps?? only someone who has actually experienced this kind of thing, can understand that there is a HUGE difference between someone who is just a "drama queen" or "crisis junkie" (as I have been called many times), and someone who's life is so utterly and constantly chaotic that it defies all logic.

For many, many years.....I just thought I was either completely nuts, or that I was "jinxed".

And it wasn't until 2001, when I got my first computer, that I actually learned about MC, MKUltra, and gangstalking and electronic harrassment. I thought it was somehow "just" paranormal stuff combined with a hell of a lot of people who just hated me for no reason.

I have learned so much in the past 6 years.....which has been both a relief, and a curse.

scion
Advanced Member
Username: scion

Post Number: 407
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 1:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you LabRat...I burned them on to a CD and I will listen to them on the commute.
Just a smile would lighten everything...

Nandor
Advanced Member

Post Number: 204
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 2:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Journey into Madness by Gordon Thomas is a good book to read for anyone interested in MKULTRA and the C.I.A's early attempts at mind control. The books mainly focuses on Dr. Donald Cameron and his use of the Allen Memorial Institute's patients as guinea pigs, in his, C.I.A. sponsored, quest for mind control.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 773
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 2:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you, scion. Please be careful on your commute!!!!!

Excellent suggestion, Nandor!

However, excuse me please for being a damn smart-ass, but it's EWEN Cameron!!!

Thomas

Post Number: 5695
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 2:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is an essential discussion; so I don't want to "derail" it by commenting on "other aspects" of the interview you linked us to, TheLabRat. (I absolutely believe the mind control survivor's testimony in the interview—and the FACTS that she presented—but was disturbed by some remarks of "the interviewer" PRIOR TO the interview.) So I posted my other comments in the "Disinformation" thread, next to this one.
2208 days may remain. "Question what's real. Question who's real."

TheLabRat

Post Number: 777
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 3:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you, Thomas.

scion
Advanced Member

Post Number: 410
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 4:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am looking forward to the listening to the shows. These are very important topics and I'm sure they will be helpful in bringing me up to speed. I'll also listen for what Thomas mentioned about the remarks of the interviewer prior to the interview.
Ev'rybody had a good year,
Ev'rybody let their hair down,
Ev'rybody pulled their socks up,
Ev'rybody put their foot down.
Oh yeah, oh yeah.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 784
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 5:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And now.....after having been up for 24 hours straight, if I can't get some sleep, I will MISS the Coast To Coast show, as I am NOT a subscriber!

And no, I am NOT bi-polar!!!

It's sleep deprivation.

(And maybe, a little bit of MOON!)

Scion, I love your Beatles' quotes!

Or is that, Beatles quotes?

TheLabRat

Post Number: 787
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 8:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

CRAP!

I did it again!

Obviously, I "don't know what time it is"! The C2C show is TOMORROW NIGHT!

Woops!

Also obviously, I need some sleep BAD.

Going to try again shortly.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 789
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 8:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Terrorist Stalking in America

From the above page:

"This book is an INCREDIBLE resource for victims of citizen gang or vigilante or group stalking and harassment. The author accomplished what multiple stalking victims only DREAM about - he penetrated street level perpetrator groups. Although this book does not indicate David Lawson is aware of the full spectrum of advanced electronics some of these groups have and use, this book is likely to be very helpful for victims who are forced to deal with skeptical family, friends, co-workers, and local authorities. It is definitely a breakthrough in the cause of exposing and stopping these citizen gangs who operate freely, while law enforcement only gives their lowest ranking street level members a slap on the wrist now and then (while they deny such crimes happen to victims who complain.)

If a multiple stalking victim can comfortably afford the book, I'd give it a definite "buy" recommendation. It will certainly open at least some of the minds of people we multiple stalking victims are forced to deal with."

Check out the entire page, with excerpts from the book.

Good night!

scion
Advanced Member

Post Number: 417
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am still listening to the first CD but there are a lot of ads and the interviewer does go off on a tangent every now and then. It is worth listening to as I never heard these types of claims before.
Oh yeah, oh yeah.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 817
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 4:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

When I listen to the mp3's from the archives, I listen in either WMP or RP, and I fast-forward through the commercials.

I have not attempted to burn interviews on CD, so I have no knowledge of whether you can FF? Are you listening to the CD on your computer, or on a separate CD player, like one in your car?

I know on my big CD player that's part of my entertainment system, I can also FF through individual cuts, you know, like from the beginning of a song to the middle of the song, as well as from one song to the next.

Does it not work that way on your CD player?

Yes, Greg does most certainly go off on tangents. He almost always has a good bit of "editorializing", especially in the beginning of each show, before he introduces guests.

But then, what talk show host doesn't?

His preoccupation with the Vatican is off-putting to me.....as well as his preoccupation with the "Leo Wanta" story. But I suppose it could be said that the only reason it's off-putting, is because those topics are not "my" focus.

So, I try to give him the benefit of doubt, and just fast forward through the stuff I don't want to listen to.

scion
Advanced Member

Post Number: 430
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Listening to it in the car, started 2nd hour this morning.
I try not to mess about with the controls while I am driving. (only to switch between radio and cd)

I'll have to replay the first hour as I don't remember anything she said now except for the "Christian" testimony she gave.
Oh yeah, oh yeah.

TheLabRat

Post Number: 823
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 3:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, I agree, it's not a good idea to be messing with the radio/cd player and such, when driving!

As for the "Christian testimony".....yes, that puts me off as well.

Hers was a little less.....over-the-top annoying, than a few of the victims/targets I have listened to....but still.

I know that we all want to express that which we strongly feel or believe....but the important topics get obscured when religious beliefs get pulled into it.

I seems logical to me that people who are coming forward with information that needs to be told, should realize that this is counter-productive. A significant number of listeners could be lost, and therefore dismiss the topic, when the religious testimony begins.

It would be one thing, for example, when the target is asked, "How do you cope?", or "How have you survived all this?", to make a simple statement along the lines of, "My faith in God gets me through." Past that, the focus should be on the practical ways they cope....something that is useful to a wider range of targets looking for help and advice.

But, of course, that is just my opinion....but it seems logical to me.

I, too, have relied on prayer and "faith" to cope....but I wouldn't "use" my chance to speak up about what has been done to me and countless other targets, to "prostletyze for Jesus".

Another example....

susano posted a link to the website of a man claiming to be a victim of MKUltra Monarch/Manchurian Candidate type of programming and abuse.

I spent some time reading on his site.....and I actually had some......revelations (no pun intended), and some memories were triggered, and made some realizations and connections I had not thought of before.

But I had to FORCE myself to overlook the "Christian" slant, because it seemed that he had just gone from one form of "programming" to another.

I don't know.....

I realize that what I am saying could well be offensive to someone who has strong Christian beliefs.

But I just prefer keeping the exposure of the horrendous FACTS separated from the expressing of religious "beliefs".

I do try to remember not to begrudge anyone the right to speak their "truth".....so I try to take the information I need, and leave the rest.

And I also try to remember that I don't have all the answers, and "my" way is not necessarily the "only" way, or even the "right" way.

Thomas

Post Number: 5772
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 4:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

TheLabRat said:

quote:

I realize that what I am saying could well be offensive to someone who has strong Christian beliefs.

I actually have strong "Christian" beliefs too—and that is EXACTLY why "Christianity" HAS OFFENDED ME SO in the past, just as with you and others, TheLabRat. That's also why I cringe whenever I hear "Christians" blathering on about a religion (Christianity) that bears so little resemblance to its intended vision, one many of them (quite frankly) don't even understand.
"Question what's real. Question who's real."

TheLabRat

Post Number: 826
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well said, Thomas!