Archive through December 04, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through December 04, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mama Shine
Advanced Member
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 287
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 2:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wax,

I like this dream because seems to give you the gift of wisdom .

It also gets me to thinking about something. A couple of years ago my daughter made me some tea to calm my nerves, She is an expert on herbs and its her own recipe. Well what it did was bring on my "Uncle Willie Shine". He gets on the computer and writes to her (calls her Farmer Bonnie" and says :

Farmer Bonnie's Balm
gets you feeling calm
puts you in a mellow mood
works like a charm.

From then on Uncle Willie talks through me mostly to Farmer Bonnie telling little stories. He is a wise one, he is, and I can't get him back. The last poem he wrote was 2 weeks before katrina. I miss him. Perhaps your guide or sage will talk to you, look out for him/her.
Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through.....

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 2356
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 3:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mamas it could be that since katrina you
have not been able to relax like you could
before her..
your total being has been through an
incredible shock..
hopefully uncle will return once your
physique heals

wax .. incredible ..

(Message edited by buddie on November 11, 2006)
Qua da di

Wax Tadpole
Username: waxtadpole

Post Number: 2495
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 9:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I already contacted what I assume to be my guide some weeks ago in a guided-visualization from one of Brad Steiger's books. I don't know if there is a taboo on revealing said guide's supposed name, but if not I'd love to talk about it. It's absolutely dripping with symbolism.
"To sit outside where gold leaves glide
Swirled azure eyes, autumn bits applied
Swift month's fled, but I am not bothered
October shall dwell in my heart forever"

Mama Shine
Advanced Member

Post Number: 291
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wax,,

I would love to hear about your contact with your guide. I guess you'd have to use your intuition about revealing his name. Do you see him? How does he communicate with you? I read accounts in books of people's experiences with guides but that's not the same as talking to a friend about it. My brother believes Uncle Willie is a powerful spirit but we don't know for sure if he is our real deceased Uncle James William Shine or just a spirit using that name. I can tell when he is around because a certain vibration starts going through me and his lingo --that old fashioned country gentleman Georgia folksy talk he uses.

He'll say things like:

They can promise you the moon
and make you moan and whine
but they ain't gone flim-flam
your Uncle Willie shine.

"Miss ya Uncle!!"

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2498
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Assuming I'm not imagining all this, I have at least two 'spirits' attending to me. I've sent you a long private message about the one who presents as my teacher, and the other is a stoic protector who chooses to remain utterly silent (which is both frustrating and trés cool <sp.?>). I once imagined the latter looking somewhat like an ancient Egyptian soldier, but neither of these fine fellows has a permanent form of course.

Mama Shine
Advanced Member

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 1:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I can't believe this--I usually go to 52 when I turn on UC but I came here. I had a lucid dream (its too long to type as I am nervous and my heart is racing).. I thougjt I was in my room drinking my coffeethen I felt a prescence--I had a 331/3 recod in my hand and it said the message was on the back of the jacket or record cov(you know those old fashioned things.)my name mama shine was on i and smomething the male or that man that playd Dr. Spock said--I couldn't find the cover so I didn't get the message. I came to the computer and found this. This is embarrassing cause I'm not fully awake. I'll go read the PM now. bad typos, sorry

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 4303
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 - 9:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i dreamed about my mom last night.

today would have been her birthday so i think she popped in to say hi. :-)

Nina
Advanced Member
Username: nina

Post Number: 227
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 5:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow, that is cool susi! My Mum would love my brother to come visit, but she is yet to meet up with him again since his passing. I have had a few little encounters, some in dreams, some when awake.

A couple of nights ago I was having an intense conversation with someone (never saw a face) and he told me the word 'vanarian' and made me repeat it. This was right before I woke up.

Googling that word brings up references to Star Wars movies, and although I have watched them, I can't say I recall the word. Weird.
"Sometimes we find the message; other times the message finds us, and sometimes we ARE the message."

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2566
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This morning I only recalled a dream fragment clearly. I was at the place I'm currently working, but for some reason I had my home computer set up there, and worse yet everything had been rearranged so that there were no cubicles, just two rows of 10 computers each on desks butted up against each other, with the respective cables all intertwined in a snaky mess (apparently there also was no longer any network, so they were all connected to individual printers, scanners, external drives etc., just like mine!) concealed under black-plastic sheets meant to make things look "neater"!

I was ticked off because I like to do my own diagnoses, and this setup made it damn near impossible for me to track down my peripherals, let alone be able to check the connections!

buddie

Post Number: 2402
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 1:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a sorta nonsensical dream..
I was in a group of people,some I knew
others I didn't..we had to get to safety
because there was a Lion on the prowl..
we had to walk miles through Very Clean
knee deep swift running water..
finally made it to land and I was having
difficulty finding a safe place.
I was huddled in a corner where 2 houses
almost joined.
There was a space and the Lion went there
trying to squeeze in and get me..but he
could only squeeze his paw through..Whew :-)
Qua da di

Mama Shine
Advanced Member

Post Number: 328
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 4:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wax,

I don't know what you do for a living--I assume work with computers.

What your inner dreamer may be saying is that although you welcome the opinion of others that you feel in the end you are the best judge of your dreams

Maybe you tapped into my computer room where yesterday it was a mess of trying to set up a couple of wireless computers and doing all the crap on the telephone to do it. I threw my hands up inconfusion and went into my bedroom.

Buddie, Do you feel you are being stalked by someone?

buddie

Post Number: 2413
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 5:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

:-) I have quite a few of those type
dreams and I think it's not so much
"someone" as "something" if I'm not
being stalked I'm fighting against
something..
But I dreamed of Ted Kennedy and a bunch
of kennedies last night

(Message edited by buddie on November 16, 2006)
Qua da di

Skafandr
Advanced Member
Username: skafandr

Post Number: 302
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 5:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed the day before yesterday of waking up, getting off my bed, and trying to open my eyes. My eyes would not open, no matter how hard I tried, it's like they were welded together! Finally, with some difficulty, I opened them a crack, and saw the inside of my room as it was during my sleep (it was a nap during the afternoon, so the sun was setting), but everything was much brighter and kind of greenish. I thought, "well I might be having an OBE, why not try flying!" so I jumped backwards and floated to the bed, lowered down, and woke up!

I think this could be my first semi-conscious OBE!!

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2573
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"NH Business/Bunny-Cat-Rats"
Thursday, Nov. 16 2006

I find myself in a small cabin which I understand to be located in woods adjacent to a small town in NH. I understand that I have bought this place and begun to set it up as a shop to sell my artistic creations, as well as some home-furnishing woodcrafts provided me by some unknown benefactor. I begin to feel some apprehensiveness, as I am introverted and like to be free to do what I want when I want, two qualities not really compatible with a retail venture. I remind myself that the alternative is a 'crap' clerical job, and then reassure myself with the knowledge that, this being an isolated area, I will not get high volume and the customers I do get will likely be repeat-business locals, in which case I'll get to know them more personally and thus be able to get into a 'comfort zone'.

Just as I finish this thought, I see a cute bunny in the middle of the floor. I think to myself, "Damn, wildlife has taken up residence here. I'm going to hate having to 'evict' them!" My sister then walks up behind me and says, "That's a [unintelligible]." I ask her to repeat this as I keep my attention on the bunny, which begins to morph into something else! She repeats, "That's a mouse!" but by now it has finished it's mutation and has become anything but a mouse!

This "mouse" actually looks like a bizarre cross between a cat and rat, with vague tiger stripes, almost yarn-like fur and oversized paws! It's quickly joined by others of it's kind, and they proceed to lean up on their haunches and hiss menacingly at me! On occasion one will leap in an attempt to scare me off.

Despite my sister's warning to be careful, I conclude that this is a sort of ritual combat rather than an actual attack, so I decide to hiss right back at them. It's difficult, as the beasts look rather frightening in mid-leap, but I am persistent and eventually I get them to back off.

Slowly my little friends drift off, but before they're all gone I see one or two open their mouths, and learn how the first one was able to increase it's numbers so quickly. It turned out that each was carrying very- rapidly-growing young in it's mouth, after the fashion of marsupial pouches. Every so often, one of the babies would leap from a mouth and grow into an adult almost instantly!

Having resolved up my 'mouse' infestation, I go back to setting up shop, when sis reappears and tells me that I need to go with her to the town hall, as there is going to be a formal welcoming ceremony held for me, an opportunity for everyone in town to meet me and for me to explain what my shop would be all about. I very much appreciate the gesture, but again due to my introversion I get nervous.

When we reach the hall, sis takes me to a sort of 'green room' where I join the rest of my family. We pass the time engaged in idle chat, when I suddenly realize the sun is low in the sky and I'd been of the impression that I was to speak at 1:00 PM!

Just then a gentleman I take to be the mayor, a balding fellow of medium height with a mustache, comes storming in, He's angry, all right, but *not* about my lateness. He's upset that I haven't yet filled out my paperwork with regard to NH citizenship and doing business in the state!

The 'mayor' leads me through a side door and into a large maze-like office area with perhaps a hundred staffers working and walking about frantically. I realize that the NH government is using most of this town hall as an administrative building, an odd choice given it's remote setting. I'm relieved when the 'mayor' at long last ushers me into a quiet, soft-lit, empty conference room and closes the door.

His aide is already seated by the table with a stack of forms, which she hands to the 'mayor'. He indicates that I should sit, and we all do so. The 'mayor' and aide go over the forms with me, and I note that while some of the mostly-multiple-choice questions are utterly nonsensical, others are quite relevant to small-business and are darn tough. My anxiety returns with sufficient intensity to cause me to drift out of the dream state...
-------------------------------------------------
After typing this up, I decided to listen to Rush's "Presto", and noted with amusement the bunnies on the insert, which I'd forgotten about. Makes me go "Hmm..."

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2574
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Very astute of you Miz Shine. I'm not sure if your deductive method is applicable, but it's the result that matters, and I do in fact of late believe that prepackaged symbol interpretations are of great but not absolute value...

Mama Shine
Advanced Member

Post Number: 334
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 3:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I got swoosed into the dream and I am Alice from wonderland --the rabbit turns into cheshire (sp) cat (hissing creatures in dream) Alice is swirling around-- I have stop thinking about the dream as I feel a panic attack coming on.

Not much help if anything else comes to me I'll post it.

buddie

Post Number: 2424
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 5:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Don't like the bunny-cat-rat babies
in their mouth thingies..I'd be at
sal's with the stuffies
Qua da di

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2583
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 5:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think there's a type of fish or frog that actually does this.

buddie

Post Number: 2426
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 6:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's a fish :-)
Qua da di

brown
Username: brown

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 8:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

lol..Waxy..cuteness and just what's being said ..comes out the mouth.. quickly multiplies gets expanded upon by others and comes back to attack you but you defended yourself from the hissy fit type attacks and they moved off elsewhere.

lol.. just guessing..

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2584
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 8:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

As good an interpretation as any, Miz brown!

John
Advanced Member
Username: john

Post Number: 481
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 1:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mighty morphing power heirs. cool dream wax but it tells me that maybe you ofended some one maybe. and they confrounted you

talk about confrontation dreams i have gotten quite a potty mouth in my dreams as of late. had a dream i was in an air port then on a plane with my ex and old friend and her husband and some old dude. well my friends husband morphed in to the old dude and told me i was not welcome in saint luis and my ex was eccoing every thing the old dude with the glasses and flyaway white hair. and i told them they had some nerve and to F off and we kept yelling it at each other. and i won as my friend who was taking care of a sick young man i asume was her son said come on john ill go to saint luis with you. and i ended up in a big mall out side of an amusment park. i always think mall of america when i end up here and i saw the rides and was happy and headed toward the rides and that was the dream. sounds like i am in for mor testing more things to get through or understand.

telling me i cant do something makes me want to do it all the more especially in the dreams. thats pretty bad isnt it. lol but fiesty soul may save me just yet.

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2625
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 1:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

[rubs his bulbous eyes in disbelief - is that really John?]

John
Advanced Member

Post Number: 482
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 1:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh jah tis me how are you friend. hows the meditation questing going?

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2629
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Feeling strangely drained the last 1 1/2 weeks, so my sessions have become more sporadic than I'd like, but I haven't given up!

John
Advanced Member

Post Number: 484
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

know what you mean. your blood shugar and carbs thats what i have been leting slip lately. pluse the bottle of whine i drank earlier this week did not help. confidence in a bottle. im finding not.

please take care of your self waxy.

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2631
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I tried out that glucose monitor a couple times, and I got results at the lower end of normal, plus as far as I can tell what little fluctuation there is doesn't seem related to my eating patterns either. I do feel somewhat better now that I've got my mitts on the Shilajit again though...

susano
Username: susano

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2006 - 3:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey, you guys, I'm never on this thread, but I just read something that I thought you all might want to read. Totally mindblowing.

Stoni's dreams

Stoni and I both post at that link. Any of you can post without registering, though registering there only takes a minute and you can use fake email, lol. I'll send Stoni the link to this thread, and see if she'll join.
"Atrocities are not less atrocities when they occur in laboratories and are called medical research."
- George Bernard Shaw

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2634
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2006 - 9:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'd love to have Ms. Stoni come to a Waxy thread; I have a Journey Waxpoof in mind for her

susano
Username: susano

Post Number: 1158
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 3:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

What do you mean, Waxy?

Did anyone read her dream, and the other awake vision of the hillside strangler?
"Atrocities are not less atrocities when they occur in laboratories and are called medical research."
- George Bernard Shaw

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 2653
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 9:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There's a Journey song called "Stone In Love"... I also confess that I didn't bother to read the dream.

chriscrd
Username: chriscrd

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had yet another one of my 'tunnel' dreams this weekend (see earlier in this thread for my other ones)...this one was much more elaborate this time...omce again i somehow wander into some sort of tunnel system while doing some work on the house or whatever...this time it was much more elaborate...an underground tunnel network under construction...tools and gear all over...the tunnels are sort of like those found under cities, like the recent land rover commercial of the car underneath tokyo...the dream sort of took off from the last one i had the last time i posted about this...they started years ago as just rundown tunnels under my house and now are full blown construction projects...this time i was accompanied by a beautiful woman leading the way...the woman is a reoccurring theme in my dreams as well, this is the first time i remember her in a tunnel dream though...i can never clearly see her face but somehow know she is extremely beautiful and sometimes her overall appearance varies slightly from dream to dream...this time she was with me in the tunnels, telling me things i cannot remember...also with this woman i feel an intense bond, like i know her, very strong emotions...like an intense love...reminds me of some of whitley's descriptions of his female entity/being...the tunnel dreams are usually harmless...this time we ran out...in some of the floor of these tunnels were grates where we could see and hear work progressing beneath us on other levels...seemed like human activity...we were spotted and had to run out and then the dream ended...usually these dreams happen once or twice a year, this time only about two months apart and several this year already...i remember 3 distinct ones...

chriscrd
Username: chriscrd

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had another experience the other night besides the tunnel dream...i was falling asleep and had sort of a lucid dream experience...i could still hear the tv slightly in the background, aware i was dozing off...suddenly i was being taught some sort of concept...kind of like hearing a voice guide me through it...before falling asleep i was thinking about the karmic effects of lying or misleading people (with regards to someone possibly misleading me and me trying to get back at them and being told not to worry, they will regret it later on)...i was shown a diagram, which i drew later on in my notebook...basically it was described to me as life/destiny being sort of like a straight line...every time we do bad to others, lie or mislead, it sorts of goes of course from being straight...to illustrate this a line at a slight angle away from the main one is shown to me...when you are at that point, the distance between the two lines is minimal...but further down the line the distance and angle is much greater...i was told in the 'dream' that this was the simplest way to demonstrate the effects of the things we do on our own lives and those of others...i realized this looked like a dogram from geometry, and was then told that it also has implications in physics, with regards to timelines and such...i was basically told to write it draw it and remember it...which i woke up and did...pondered it for a few minutes then went back to dozing off...to me it looks exaclty like the stuff from geometry when teaching angles...

Skafandr
Advanced Member

Post Number: 335
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 7:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmmm I understand the straight line analogy. That is quite the analogy. I never thought about it that way. Thank you.

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 779
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 8:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whether life/destiny is a straight line or a curved one (part of a spiral), an analogy might be:
an object set in motion will continue to stay in motion unless affected by an outside force.

Remember, the moment you "did bad", you were already on the straight line (habitual behavior?)
! Right?
basically it was described to me as life/destiny being sort of like a straight line...every time we do bad to others, lie or mislead, it sorts of goes of course from being straight...to illustrate this a line at a slight angle away from the main one is shown to me...

The change in course could be the correction you made when you knew of your error. No turning back, then.
But if it's a curved line you're on, then the circumstances to choose right from wrong will occur again, and again, until you make the right decision.

(Message edited by Mark on November 21, 2006)

slw
Username: slw

Post Number: 563
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It may have been the Thanksgiving food but I had a busy dream last night! I was trying to escape the basement of a large building by catching an elevator. Someone was chasing me and I would outrun them but was never able to get in an elevator before the doors would close. I even asked directions to more elevators from clerks who worked in the basement. The clerks tried to help me but I woke up before I escaped. It was kind of like a rat in a maze. Not at all a very restful sleep!

John

Post Number: 512
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 2:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yup me too active dream time for me as well. still sorting them out.

brianmacgabhann
Intermediate Member
Username: brianmacgabhann

Post Number: 171
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 2:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If dreaming represents the uncontrolled creation of realities by our consciousness in our sleep, then it maybe possible - while awake - to consciously create a reality.

If this is possible, then surely we need to investigate this possibility. For example, we could engage in a collective experiment in the power of intent and prayer.

Please have a look at the "My daughter in vegatative state" thread under Health and Medicine, and at least give some thought to participating in this experiment Monday evening.

then possibly as a parallel to what happens when we sleep, we maybe able

Hale
Advanced Member
Username: hale

Post Number: 494
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 1:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Brian,

I am glad you have brought this up because just in the last few weeks, maybe a month or two at best, I have been noticing a shift in HOW I dream. For years I would go to sleep, and sleep like a rock. Dreaming never seemed to bleed over into waking....except perhaps for altered states (like meditating). Lately, however, I have noticed that sleeping states are getting closer and closer to waking. I have been able on a few occassions to watch in a hybrid kind of state.....not really lucid IN a dream, but almost like ANOTHER state that is a little of both, maybe a split state where I can watch dream material rise up and then watch as those images are translated into imagery my waking mind can try to relate to. For myself, it seems that the image is created FOR the waking mind and that the dense dream material is more or less in a concentrated state of being. A shift seems to happen when I bring the waking mind into it which has as a result the creation of dream imagery. Of course I could be wrong in all of this; it is just what I have observed and theorize at this time. It is possible that this could begin to emerge more and more and that the process is not complete for me, it could also change and take on new "colors" of meaning.

But what this seems to suggest is the power of being able to be more involved in the manufacture of dreams and how they are assembled. I don't want to go at this in an analytical way, but it seems the mechanics of it are just as important as the results it could bring.

Jane Robert's Seth presented a great deal of material on how one creates their own reality. There is a great exercise that was put forth in the book The Nature of Personal Reality (if memory serves) that I included not long ago on the Seth thread in the Philosophy section. It seems to me to be a very good visualization for making something happen in one's life (I have used a version of this wishful thinking over the years to manifest all manner of events in my own life with a great deal of success). The question is, how effective would it be for shaping another person's reality who is not involved in that particular exercise? Would all they need to do is give conscious permission for the experiment to go forward in order for it to work? Is prayer enough or does it need to be directed in the right way? Does it do you any good to try to visualize something that runs counter to your personal beliefs about the desired outcome? Just questions. I'll go have a look in the thread you reccommend.
"No Guru, no method, no teacher, Just you and I and nature"- Van Morrison

buddie

Post Number: 2568
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 5:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I wonder if someone can recognize anything
familiar in what I'm about to try and explain..
Last night I think I was in another dimension..
I (or part of me) got up during the night.I
went to turn on the hallway light and couldn't
then the bathroom light and couldn't so I
thought the power was off..I went into the
living room and I had forgotten to turn the
TV off before bed last night and realized
the power was still on..then something about
my walking seemed really odd like I was moving
through a substance actually I couldn't see
my feet and I couldn't feel the light switches
either..I became startled and confused in an
instant and went backwards ..like I sailed
right back seemed like ..well the last I
recall was my feet and legs sinking into my
body feet and legs..whew I believe thats all!
did I have an obe or has anyone had that type
of dream before maybe it was a lucid dream ???
Qua da di

Skafandr
Advanced Member

Post Number: 362
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 9:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've had similar things. I once walked out of my house in the middle of winter intent on embarking on some kind of long-term mountaneering expedition, and then woke up. At that moment my doorbell rang, and I walked outside because I had received a package from the postman, and realized in my dream, the surroundings were exactly like in the dream (same snow, same light, cloud cover, time of day).

buddie

Post Number: 2575
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 4:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Skafander,I had a similar
dream awhile back but I was just passing
through my bedroom door ??
This was more real and longer..I still
felt the physical to an extent because
trying to walk was like I was walking
through say water..a resistance like
feeling..and at some point noticed I
couldn't see my feet then remembered
I had not felt the light switchs either.
I am as sure of this as I am sure I am
typing right now..I was fully in this
reality by the time I joined my physical
(if thats the correct word)self back
in bed..this is blowing my mind at the
moment..one very helpful thing was I
felt no fear..I felt completely normal
until I realized things were not quite
right and I guess that caused a switch
in my perception or something..
Qua da di

Berghaus
Advanced Member
Username: berghaus

Post Number: 229
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just had an exotic energy touchdown via a 'dream'. This was about 2-3 hrs ago around 1am GMT (29-11-06), I think.

In the dream, I found myself at the home I grew up in and it was nightime. One of my exgirlfriends was with me and we appeared to be living together in the house; perhaps married.

Suddenly there was a loud noise and over the house roared a twin rotored Chinook helicopter. It was liveried with something that read similarly to ' US American Airtours' and was painted red, white and blue. The noise was incredible.

It started a long series of dangerous acrobatic maneuvres that frankly cannot be done in a Chinook. Around and around it came and went. Turning, diving, climbing, twisting around and around, alomost like a snake at times. I was sure it was going to crash. All the time, THE NOISE! Wow.

After a while, it landed neatly, in a small paddock near my mum's house and the ramp lowered.

Out came all these robotic soldier/policemen who were dressed like the British Policemen in London during the Blitz, wearing a helmet similar to the brit tin hat of WW2, though all painted in black and white.

As they walked towards me, I heard them announcing, in rough robotic voices, that we should all evacuate immediately.

My ex and I started to run inside to gather things togather and lock up the house. I was both worried but also really excited because I knew this was an amazing experience. There 'they' were.! I knew I was dreaming and then... I woke up.

Lying there, my heart was pounding, though I didn't want to open my eyes. Dreams like this have a signature energy to them and so I knew something was going on.

In my mind I basically said 'Hi'. As I lay there awake, a really rough, electronic smokers voice said 'Hi' back.

Now my heart is banging away and I started saying something else. There were other comments exchanged and then... my alarm goes off and well, here I am now, just about to head out to work.

Gut feeling.? LONDON... something's about to happen. I reckon that's a reasonable attempt at deciphering it but this is always tricky. Just a fair guess.

We're just entering the time of the year when it's easiest to cross the barriers of other realms and so folks, get ready, it's going to be busy this winter.

Input anyone please.?

John

Post Number: 532
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 3:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

turn around next time and K some A if you have to.

Etoile
Advanced Member
Username: etoile

Post Number: 273
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 8:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just before waking this morning I had a dream in which a white buffalo calf and a larger brown calf came to my door and wanted to come in the house. It was raining and stormy and I let them in but became concerned that they would get tangled in the string of white lights which I was decorating with and that they might run into my CD player by accident. I put them back outside and next an elderly man came to my door and said that he would help me get the animals back. When I asked him how he knew that they had been at my house, he replied that he sensed they needed help. I felt guilty about putting them back outside and went with him to bring them back to my house. Then I woke up. The house and surrounding landscape was not anything like my own house and land.

susi t learn

Post Number: 4625
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 8:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

etoile

verrrry interesting. the belief behind the white buffalo is that it signifies a healing of this land. on another level, buffalo means abundance. that's about all i can offer.

this must be the times of animal messages...maybe mark can slip- in here and offer interpretation: i dreamed i saw the words 'harris hawk' then i saw a heron's head.

we have harris' all over the area but the heron is a water bird. i'll have to look it up later.

Berghaus
Advanced Member

Post Number: 237
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow...

Etoile, I know you speak as you see and thus I know you are genuine. Thankyou for sharing that. I was getting worried, so few responses at this wonderful magical time of year!?

Susi. Hawks. One moved in near me this summer. I literally smelled change in the air. Her shrill airborne scream inspired me all summer. I have determined that she is a Merlin hawk. Your mention of Harris rings a bell but... it's far away, can't articulate it right now.. so far away.

Folks... the energy is raining down. Be calm, be quiet. Live.! (I can talk... got a big mouth and live it up big at weekends down the pub).

Each winter, the energy gets stronger. Let's do this. Let's just get on with talking to the higher kingdom.

It's good to talk.

Berghaus
Advanced Member

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's just a state of mind

Can you hear me?

susi t learn

Post Number: 4639
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

just google 'harris hawk photo' and you'll get the photos.

Berghaus
Advanced Member

Post Number: 239
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmm, looking at the pics, I now wonder if it was, in fact, a Merlin Hawk here.

The pics of both Harris and Merlin suggest that the Hawk that moved in here was bigger than a Merlin, yet, I did take a look at Hawk websites. Not so sure now.

The Harris looks more brown than the one I saw. There was more white on the wings and the bird was big. She stood 3ft tall on a branch, watching me, watching her for a good while. She wasn't bothered.

So, to shapeshifting soul completants, we must look really bonkers to them and yet, they understand, I'm sure.

Yeah yeah, I know, there is no completion... only the new.

Great stuff.

####################################################################

(Message edited by berghaus on December 04, 2006)