Archive through October 31, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Sourdough Sal’s Insomniacs paranoia café » Archive through October 31, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Wax Tadpole
Username: waxtadpole

Post Number: 1923
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2006 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's funny, buddie - I had to go back to the PhotoBucket site to remind myself which pic that was, as I couldn't even find it on my hard drive. Except for the 'diamonds', that's similar to the sort of pics I did alot as a *beginner*. Ah, the irony...
"It's the cuddly ones that meow."

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 1963
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2006 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

HeeHee It wasen't anything special..
Oh Wait it was Just after the angel that
turned upside down.Something I asked for
one day at work..you said this I may like..
you Coughed up Skiffyland..

I removed the angels ..I have to have 3
each..though u have 4...gingerbreadman
Qua da di

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 1962
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 1:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ah, that's right!

3 each?

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 2:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wax,

I came here because my posting box wouldn't come up on whats happening.

Awhile back the expression "thump your magic twangger, froggie" came in my head. Wasn't that on T.V. long time ago? What was the name of that show? Weren't you kinda' messing around with that expression up on whats happening just now?
Come away, oh human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than
You can understand. W.B. Yeats

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 3671
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 2:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

it starred andy devine.

buddie

Post Number: 1965
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 9:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the wall has room for 3 pic's each from
the 3 of you since it's only you guys who
put your stuff up..
but i saved gingerbread man since he was
the 1st..and your cutie likes it :-)
Going to go sit by the lake now..what a
beautiful fall day..
Qua da di

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 1966
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama, I don't recall ever hearing such a phrase, so maybe I was tapping into that Akashic Record I keep hearing about. I just saw SC mention the blues and took a stab at my own mini-song.

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 1967
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Froggy_the_Gremlin

So there was a proto-Waxy back in the Golden Age of Radio/TV!!! I'll have to read up on this fellow. Maybe I've gotten myself caught up in some sort of archetype or morphic resonance!!!

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 1968
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie, I haven't forgotten "Cookie Love" - it's just on the back-burner for the time being. Eventually the itch will strike and I'll resume it. My Muse doesn't like to be forced...

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 1969
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

DADDY-DADDY-DADDY!!!! http://michelesworld.net/dmm/frog/gremlin/froggy1.jpg

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 1970
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

[shriek!!!] http://michelesworld.net/dmm/frog/gremlin/gremlin.htm

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 3672
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

er...the buster brown show.

Wax Tadpole

Post Number: 1971
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Clearly we must be related, as we have a similar M.O. - thank you VERY MUCH for alerting me to this, Miz Shine [bows deeply]

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/nyuk/froggy.html

buddie

Post Number: 1967
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 1:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

WOW..
Would I ever love some of that memorabillia..
"Plunk your magic twanger Froggy"

Hiya Kids..sounds like Crusty the Clown when
he manages to perform ..sorry crusty..

Not implying you finish anything wax..
I'm familiar with your muse now :-)

Wax he has to be an Uncle of yours but your
much cuter...
Qua da di

Mama Shine

Post Number: 68
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 1:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Looks like I must have tapped into your family tree. Dang, and I just met you. This . is cool but kinda' spooky, don't you think? Now, something else popped into my head, a cat by the name of Midnight.

buddie

Post Number: 1969
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 1:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

MS know whats spooky..
That article said
"Mind Control and Sub.suggestion
before the cold war"
in relation to childrens entertainment..
Thats just too dam telling and I'm far
from a paranoid person..
Sorry Sal..Back to Happy Places :-)
Qua da di

Mama Shine

Post Number: 70
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 2:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You noticed that as well....gave me the heebe-jeebez. What's really strange is what brought all this to mind anyway.

I've got work to do....I don't even like the computer ., Later Buddie....

buddie

Post Number: 1971
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 2:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

so do I but now I'm hooked..
So when you come back do tell what brought
this to mind? Hey it's my 1st time talk'en
to people via computer too though it's been
going on in here for awhile :-)
Your sig reminds me that gelf and I need a nymph.. Waxy has power over nymphs and we
must be 3..Interested??
Qua da di

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 10762
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 3:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

O M G....! I remember that show Every kid I knew loved Andy Devine, but he creeped me out. I kept that to myself, of course, and professed to worship him, but he reminded me of Bad Things. And I still don't know what they were or who it was that he reminded me of or why I can't remember better. When he played one of my cowboy heros' sidekicks, I used to look away from the screen when he was on it. I always felt guilty about that afterwards, as if it was unkind.....

Sal, I need (not want, but NEED) some comfort food. So how about meatloaf, mashed 'taters and greasy gravy? And Tandy can lick the plate
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935

Mama Shine

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 9:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patricia,

I know exactly how you feel euweeeeeeeee Andy Divine and Buffalo Bob and a few more. I watched some of them 'cause my friends did but in my heart wish I were in my room playing my records or playing the piano or out in the woods talking to my nature stuff. But that was odd-ball and square . Andy Divine was in a Twilight Zone episode but I can't recall, can you?

I don't know why all this stuff is coming to me. I feel like a fool.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10764
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 1:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks to the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) here's the Twilight Zone episode Heck, half the fun of being as old as dirt is remembering all this stuff (and the other half's being able to fill in the gaps by virtue of internet research

I'm missing our movie weekends here at Sal's....[crawls under the blankie and curls up for a snooze]
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935

moonhowler
Username: moonhowler923

Post Number: 598
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 3:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You're not a fool, Mama Shine. Just waxing nostalgic. I remember "Plunk your magic twanger, Froggy" from radio on Saturday mornings at my grandmother's, with my great-grandmother sitting in her chair. I remember Midnight the cat, but don't remember from which show. I didn't think anyone else but me remembered "Froggy" and his "magic twanger", so I've mentioned it to few - but occasionally the phrase crops up in my mind.

We (who remember) are just more well seasoned than younger folk.

Snooze sounds good, Pat. Think I'll have a nice chocolate shake before curling up. Thanks, Sal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~ No good deed goes unpunished. ~~

Mama Shine

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 3:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Moonhowler,

That's quite a tooth tale up there. Did you save it? My grandmother saved her gall stones in a jar in her bedroom, used to creep in there to eyeball them and she'd get mad. Wonder why she kept them if she didn't want them viewed.

It's alittle late for me to order, so I'll be on my way.

I like to howl at the moon--it's good for you.

moonhowler

Post Number: 599
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 7:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Naw (pardon the pun!), I didn't save it. Too icky. Besides, I forget to tell you guys that when I finally was able to dislodge it from my windpipe, it bounced on the chair and fell between my legs. I was wearing slacks, but the dentist would not even look at it's landing place, and gloves or not, I daintily picked it out from between my legs and dumped it on the tray.

I wanted to see my gallstones from The Year of The Hospital, but was too afraid of the sourpuss nurses to ask for them. So I'll never know, it will be one of life's sweet mysteries for me. There are some freaky women who actually make necklaces and/or bracelets out of their gallstones, depending upon the kind they are. They come in all shapes and sizes, some even look like stars and others like beer barrels. Wonder if the men do that, too?

Yee-haw, y'all. Nighty-night.

buddie

Post Number: 1980
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yee-haw moonhowler have a good sleep :-)

Speaking of howling..buddie helps Sal
decorate for Halloween..checks out the
spooky music and hangs the Spider webs.

Sal says since our favourite "ranter"
is no longer around I should use the
"soapbox" for the big beautifully carved pumpkin..
buddie grumbles John should be
helping out..

ok now feed me Sal your all day
breakfast special ..yummm
Snuggles into a booth to finally
finish reading The Gray's..

(Message edited by buddie on October 15, 2006)
Qua da di

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10768
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 4:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The surgeon who painstakingly removed a large number of fibroid tumors from my uterus piled them up very neatly in a pyramid and took a Polaroid of them--! But he never asked me if I wanted them. And I didn't get my gallstones, either. My niece (or someone--can't remember who for sure) said that some are iridescent and make nice jewelry, but my surgeons said that most are ugly lumps of solidified fat. Eeeuw.

Love the pumpkin, buddie!!! Nice work on the features--I like them to be scary, since otherwise, how effective will they be at scaring off the evil spirits?!

buddie

Post Number: 1992
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2006 - 4:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh Pat this pumpkin is Really Creepy Scary
he came with a stencil I (cheated)..
Looks around for Tandy..he's going to be
a hotdog look how cute his costume is
Qua da di

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10773
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sal's is deader than a door-nail tonight.... Methinks I need a nightcap, so wake up, SAL! How about a nice hot cup of decaf tea and maybe one of those creampuffs under the glass dome in the cooler--they'll go bad if we don't eat 'em, right? [looks innocently around]

Within a couple of days, I should have a new Lily picture up on Sal's wall--!!! First piece of computer art completed in AGES and the first one using Lily in an image that includes MC elements (Monarch butterflies). It's in the postwork stage right now and I hope to have it done by the weekend...maybe sooner if I can just remember how to get Photoshop to work right.....

Mama Shine
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 3:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sooo, here you are, Patricia. I didn't see your posts for a long time and got worried. Wish I could see some of your art work.

I never have ordered at Sal's before ( wish I knew the Sal story and how to understand when ya'll talk back and forth to Sal)

Maybe you could order me a big bowl of gumbo.
Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through.....

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10778
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 3:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If you go back in the archives above, you'll find links to bunches of artwork, both mine and other peoples. Just click on an archive and scroll through rapidly looking for the blue link text. If I had more time, I'd repost it, but I'm really spread thin these last couple of weeks

John began this--again, just start at the top, very first archive and you'll see how cute the idea is....

buddie

Post Number: 2045
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 8:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mamas..welcome we have an art wall but
you know virtual..the art is spectacular..
we also have a Juke Box a Disco ball
parties and a really nice bunch of people..
And stuffies in the corner Iff'en your
scared
That idea came from someone who won't be
here anymore none the less tradition carries
on and if you ever feel sad or hurting or
happy or just full of it you can always come
to Sals.. Sal likes company .. open menu
OH YA we have Tandy :-)
Qua da di

buddie

Post Number: 2102
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 9:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sal..I wish it would Stop Raining..
I'll have a hot white chocolate over
by the fire..I'll hang around for
awhile maybe Pat will bring her new
picture in..humm ..looks like Wax and
John had a stuffie fight..picks up
teddy..Labs bear looks like he needs
a Hug..I'll adopt him :-)
Qua da di

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10801
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 5:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm glad that L. A. B.'s stuffie is getting some attention--he looked forlorn...as only an abandoned stuffed bear can look.

Here's the (low-res, I apologize) new Lily pic. And here's the crop of her face. And looking at them, I realize that I still have some work to do on getting the likeness correct...that's almost, but not quite, Lily.

That old quickie portrait of her (way up in the corner) that I did a while back is from a different angle and from it, she looks right. But all the other images I've used her model in look subtly wrong to me.....time to do some fine-tuning of the model, methinks....mouth's wrong, somehow.

Sal, I need a large iced tea with lemon "to go" and maybe one of those nice orange/currant scones, too

Janey
Username: janeye_trans

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 5:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

WOW ! you are an amazing artist ! Patricia I see the butterflys now , no crummy reaction thank goodness that is a beautiful picture :-)

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10803
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 5:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, Janey--all my other image files using my 3D model of Lily (in mind control-related pictures) mysteriously became corrupted, so I gave up for a long time. But since this one worked OK, I'll start doing more computer art with her.

Next I plan to start work on a non-MC image of her as a faerie with gossamer green wings, but I need to find a local Oak branch to photograph to photo-composite her onto in Photoshop. Can't find a high-enough resolution photo of one online....

Janey
Username: janeye_trans

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 6:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

what an excellent idea ! :-)

Mama Shine
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 161
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 6:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lily, as a faerie, thats what I wished she was sitting on that marble back and white floor. When I looked I heard heavy, deliberate footsteps on that floor, like they were coming down a hall--I wanted her to fly.

Have you ever done a version of Lady of the Lake? I have a poem I did and part of a verse went:

What emerged from her robes-
by an act of surrender
was the brilliance and shimmer
of gossamer splendour.

When I saw Night Arising, I thought , now would sort of look like I'd want my Lady to look but , not exactly.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10804
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 7:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mama Shine, that's how I almost did that Monarch picture--with faerie wings! The artist who did the butterfly models that I used included a pair of just wings to be used for faerie pics. I'll probably use them in that Oak faerie one.

What a beautiful bit of poetry! I've come very close to both painting the Lady of the Lake and also doing computer art images of her. On my studio wall is a framed print of Waterhouse's painting of The Lady of Shalott and for some reason it makes me think of the Lady of the Lake everytime I look at it. It's another of those thousand ideas I've had that are "on hold" due to lack of time

buddie

Post Number: 2107
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 5:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat thats Beautiful..she looks so vulnerable
Qua da di

kathy decker
Advanced Member
Username: kat

Post Number: 273
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 1:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

my gosh, Patricia, your artwork always moves me.
I have a drawing of a Faerie-Monarch-i did a few years ago-when I get a new scanner I will try to post it here.

i viewed your work early this mrnig-around 4 AM. Imagine my surprise when I opened today's newspaper and saw a photograph of a child that looked almost identical to your Lily-flaxen hair, luminous blue eyes, vulnerable mouth.She was the photo for some community event, but it was just a face shot-the first thing I thought was-Pat's Lily!
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10807
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 5:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You know, kathy, I occasionally see a young person who reminds me sharply of Lily too--it's always a slight shock, especially here in a part of the country that has proportionately fewer blue-eyed blondes than other places. And thank you for the compliment on the image--I still don't have Lily's likeness exactly right from all angles, but eventually I hope to get it corrected. And I'm beginning the next one this week---the Oak tree/gossamer winged faerie one. I hope you will get around to posting your faerie, too--after the food, this Art Wall is my favorite part of Sal's!

moonhowler

Post Number: 602
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 5:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat, I tried to post over the weekend re Lily, but my computer is really screwed up ....again...! Anyway, Lily is beautiful. I hope you finish your next work soon and let us see her with her gossamer wings.

All you artist-types here do such great work. Surely wish I were a real artist.

Gonna have a nice cup of hot chocolate, if you please, Sal. Have an appointment with a pain specialist later today. Not looking forward to it. I have enough pain already. We who have CFS/CFIDS/FM have a saying: You can always tell the patients with CFS (etc) because they are too tired to go to the doctor.

I hate seeing new doctors. They always have to be educated anew. Crapola and nighty-night. I'm sneaking a nap under the blanket until it's time to go to the doc. G-R-O-A-N !!

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10816
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 1:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oy. Know what you mean about having to 'educate' doctors when you go to a new one. Once your medical condition becomes complicated enough, going to someone new feels like taking an illiterate person and teaching them not only to read, but also to grasp the entire body of human literature in about 15 minutes!

So I wish you luck today! Little progress on the gossamer-winged fae, due to The Skeptic bringing home company this evening for dinner and my house being a total wreck--I've spent most of my time cleaning and straightening up. Very little art time, unfortunately. But tomorrow, I swear...!

Mama Shine
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 172
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 9:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Moonhowler,

How was your doc visit? Usually by the time you finish educating them you are so frustrated you forget why you are there in the first place. Hope this will be the miracle doc that will make your pain ease up.

I'll have hot chocolate and an order of toast with lots of butter--maybe some grape jelly.

moonhowler

Post Number: 603
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 4:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, it was only the first visit so I'm not giving a total thumbs-up yet, but b'gosh and b'gorra he actually seems to know his onions. He didn't give me the old "it's probably all in your head" gobbledygook. He actually knows about pain and it's manifestations. Plus, he is also a neurologist and I needed to find a new one. My HMO no longer covers the neuro guy I've been seeing for years and with whom I was well satisfied. I can't believe what good fortune I seem to have had in getting him.

Interesting thing about him is that he was a structural engineer before he became a physician. Imagine that! He had a real job and doesn't seem to have a God complex.

As stated, it was only the first visit, but I got one whole hour of his time because I am a complicated case. My best girlfriend (and pusher of my wheelchair, bless her heart) usually stays in the room with me and she was quite impressed. (She does not stay in the room if I have to disrobe!) I have the tiniest glint of hope that I could actually find some relief. Of course, gotta have more tests done, but ... h-o-p-e. Haven't had any of that for almost three years. Yee-haw.

I'll have, please Sal, some prime rib, baked potato with real sour cream, broccoli, carrots, a tall glass of strong sugared tea and for dessert a giant piece of raspberry cheesecake. Belly up to the food bar folks, dinner's on me tonight.

I hope something good happened to each and every one of you today.

H-O-P-E... what a divine word.

buddie

Post Number: 2126
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 5:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Plays "Hear comes the Sun" and joins
moonhowler to chow down ..
Thats really Great news :-)
Qua da di

kathy decker
Advanced Member

Post Number: 284
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 3:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Trick or Treat!

Hey Sal, how about some of that fresh apple cider? Sure, I'd love an old-fashioned plain donut, a little crusty on the outside, soft and nutmeggy on the inside. Yum!

Where is everybody? Shouldn't we be having a party tonight? I brought spooky music and lots of decorations. Do we have enough wood for the bonfire, Or should i call someone to bring it along?

C'mon, guys, I am here and ready to boogie with the boogey man!
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 726
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 5:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

...maybe they only come out at night.

I know I do!

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 10842
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 5:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ooooo! I could smell the hot mulled cider from outside Here are some 82% Cacao Extra Dark Chocolate bars (from Scharffen Berger's factory here in the East Bay) for Sal's trick or treat bowl--that should offset the kiddy candy for those of us with more sophisticated tastes in chocolate (Though I've not yet been known to pass up ANY chocolate, *ever*)

[brings in a load of fire wood and dumps it on the hearth] I need a hot cider and one of Sal's apple fritters--it's sunny but nippy today--perfect Fall weather. Mark, stop scaring the kiddies and dig up some spooky music...can't boogy without music!

kathy decker
Advanced Member

Post Number: 286
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 5:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just about time for the fun to begin.How about some decor....

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/billnkatdecker