Archive through August 10, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through August 10, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 556
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 2:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've had a similar thing happen in that I closed my eyes to go to sleep and the most beautiful shapes and colors were moving into my head. I called them snowflakes, because each was of a different design and bright, vivid, beautiful colors. When I opened my eyes at one point, my room was normal, then when I closed them, the shapes were continuing to move into me. It was kinda magical really....

Kirby
Username: petrinas

Post Number: 2909
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 6:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I was visited by one of my deceased relatives. He had walked through the front door, sat in the living room and passed through my bedroom wall.

He sat with me a while and then walked out through the window. The last thing I remember was seeing the back of him as he departed down the road, taking my troubles away.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 8:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I love those Kirby.
Nothing complicated or fearsome..

Damon
Username: damon

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 9:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John^ - glad to hear you are getting more rest lately, I have been very restless and worn out in the morning. Been getting slapped on the foot in the middle of the night again. Not really sure what I'm supposed to do when that happens.

Kirby

Post Number: 2911
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 9:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie, Those "dreams" are weird, though.

It's like we're meeting in another aspect of my house. The light fixture has the shape of a small subceiling.

John^
Username: john

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

they shake mine, my foot that is damon. its to warn us or to get us to see the dreams are real i think. i dont get it but why the foot. weird

tonight i wont sleep though i know that. to much went on today and all the wonderful dreams of late make me think on it and tonight would be one of those nights.

bean i have dreamed in the past of giant muti colored snowflakes and i think southern cross has posted of them as well. i have in a abduction senario found myself in a giant snowglobe and was being snowed down on until i could not move. that was when i was 13 or 14 i believe. wont tell the whole story though as its rather disturbing.

kirby you really seem to have a conection with the dead. this is something only lately i have found about my self. my grand mother came to me in a dream and resaulved our bad feelings for one another and she warned me of some one close to me was in danger one night.

i love this thread every ones dreams are so i dont know like windows into other worlds.

peace

Stephen Martin
Username: martindoolittle

Post Number: 550
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 8:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I had a dream that I was still a young teen.

In the dream I was locked in an old shed of some kind, over-night as punishment for something (I have no ideas what).

In the dream, the Greys come for me and most of the dream is based on the fear that I know that they are outside and that they are coming to get me and there is nothing that I can do.

After I am abducted, I come back down as my seven-year-old daughter and in the dream the realisation that my children could be going through what I went through brings me to tears.

I know this dream is based on my fears that I am unable to protect my children from these experiences, but I am absolutely sure that neither of my kids have ever had any experiences whatsoever with any thing to do with this.

I think that the problem is that I have a suspicion that my encounters are going to start up again in a big way and if they do, do I really believe that they are going to leave my kids alone?

I haven't had an encounter in a few years now, but for some reason I feel that it is all going to start up again, soon with more abductions than I have had in the past.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just jumping at shadows?

(Message edited by martindoolittle on July 06, 2006)

John^

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 4:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I wish that I had perils of wisdom for you Stephen. The only thing that has helped me is courage, learning, and joy. Reading every thing that I think could be a connect and making art like you do.

I figure that they are going to come weather I like it or not. And the fear is melting away. And I have that same fear you have about your children for my brotherís and sisterís kids. Many here do. That is a dreadful thought but think on it you were a child too when it all started. You made it through you are still here. Learning seems to be the path to understanding and so many questions to answer too and ones that you donít even know to ask yet.

I have been reading C.G.Jung lately. he gave us a great gift in connecting to the healing powers of the mind by connecting to the child and play. It really puts a light on the abduction experience in unlocking the mind and letting the moment take over.

There are many paths just don't make fear one of them. easier said then done i know.

And if that don't work here laugh at a drunk American. this is too funny

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/cop/video/309475

John^

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 4:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oops it says canada. sory friends to the north

Stephen Martin

Post Number: 551
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 8:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John^

That is a dreadful thought but think on it you were a child too when it all started. You made it through you are still here.

That is just the problem, When I was a kid I went through hell with this.

I have being having nightmares about these beings since 1983 and I am used to that, but now my nightmares involve my children going through the same things that I did.

During my last two encounters (about two years ago now) I was as afraid as I was when I was a small child. I am trying to overcome this fear, but when I realise that they are here right now, I am gripped by wild panic.

I down right refuse to let my kids go through this hell, but I know that I am powerless to protect them.

During my last encounter I remember screaming at a couple of greys who appeared in my garden, because I thought that they where going to take my children as well as myself.

If there is anyway to protect my kids then I will.

P.S. I'm afraid that the video link is no use to me, I'm making do with a slow dial up connection at the mo, so vid links are a no go!

John^

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 8:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i went through hell as a kid with it too. and no one to believe me.

but your children atleast have a father that is awakend to the phenom and i be willing to bet that is more then you had.

some one told me that we can pop the greys with a sharp stick. its worth a try

your diesire to protect your family will show you a way. but your courage has to be strong.

i have to say this here i have had but only three encounters with the grays. i have actually had more happenings with the tall whites the elders the spirit people the little browns the greasy browns and verious other types of beings. and any many humanoids that are like us yet difrent some how.

so to be in a hardcore grey event for me might be a rare thing. the one grey that i rememberd talking to was kind but preocupied with her tasks. i believe too that teh female that whit talks so often of was also part of my experienc and i believe that she was a spirit or light being in a suit of sorts. she has apeared in my dreams as a chiled and teens but not in years have i seen her.

i have also mentioned that i believe that i am bound by a contract that gets passed around, could this be why my experiences are all over the board.

not that this helps ya stephen but you seem a good man and if its happening to your children i dont think they blame you.

do you have any siblings or family that you talk to about all of this?

Stephen Martin

Post Number: 552
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 7:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No, they don't know about this stuff.

I am a down to earth family man and I don't want my family to think that I am loosing it.

John^

Post Number: 80
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 8:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

know what ya mean,

I look at it now like a solitary quest. I get no validation from my family or even consolation. but I have seen other worlds and all kinds of beings. how cool is that? and along the way i met some damned fine human beings that went through it too.

so long I struggled with the fears and there is no easy answers as to why. but then I look at it like this fear is a gate way a lesson a test. and it is a fine line we walk between worlds with love and the connections we have with the family and the other. and how society only gives us one belief to fallow, when we know there is much more.

your not loosing it, peace to you, you have more strength then you know. always know that

Damon

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 1:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well said, you are not alone Stephen.

I am going through the same thing. My son does not show any signs but my daughter is terrified to go to bed most nights. She is 11 and has been that way for 5 or 6 years now. I ask her why she gets so upset when it's time to go to sleep and she doesn't know why or will not share with me. Ultimately we can only hope for the best.

Ryan
Username: ryan

Post Number: 692
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 1:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Here's something really splendid from: "Seth Speaks Part 2.mp3"

"After death experiences will not seem so alien or incomprehensible if you realize that you encounter similar situations as a normal part of your present existence. In sleep and dream states you are involved in the same dimension of existence in which you will have your after death experiences."

The rest of that is really worth hearing. If you have any sort of "file sharing" software installed, search for "Jane Roberts" as the artist and "Seth Speaks" as either the title or album. There are four parts from what I can tell.

John^

Post Number: 86
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 3:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

when i talk to my family about this stuff i always put it in a "dream" context.

i had this dream or what did you dream last night.

some will deal with it that way others will not at all and refuse to talk even about dreams.

i just figured out something my mother is afraid of snakes. she is stead fast in not wanting to talk about any thing she considers woo woo. snakes are the bringers of forfiden knoledge. did the snakes scare her. and with it the ability to open up about our families weird past. snakes are in my dreams a lot, and i have a lot of memories of the aliens and other beings and that astral life some of us live.

did she turn her back on the forbiden knolege that was offerd up to her. did she feel that she was handing us over to them. it was not her fault. this is a deep thing with her and i and the cause of our problems. we can not comunicate without her blowing up some where along the way. so the ets and the spirit life are way off topic with her and look how efective it is in keeping us from comunicateing on anything.

one time i dreamed that she was comeing out of the woods and asked me why for all the darkness and i looked at her and said darkness mom i am looking for the light. just then a ray of golden light came down on to me in to me then i was the light. the next day she said something about she did not know why she was so grumpy.

on some level she knew what happened to us but the terror of a mother seeing her children being abducted and manipulated was just more then she could bare. she was powerless to help us and her guilt over that made her put up the fences. though it was never her fault and she never efectively dealt with it. now some times she looks at me and wonders wy we cant comunicate. she just does not realize that she wont let me comunicate. catch 22 for her i think. i have not given up on her. i dont blame her and i have left the door open for her. but she said something disturbing after a conversation she had with the neighbors. she said I now find out that my son is involved in this crap that their father was involved in. like i had a choice in the matter. i have to add here the neighbor accross the street saw me being beamed up in to a disk one night at 3am as she was getting her husbands lunch ready as he started work at 4 am. she came and told me about it but i did not remember and we never spoke of it again. untill last year. funny huh how the blame just makes more blame and resentment. has to stop somewhere.

oh well if some one is a parent and they think that this is going on in their childs life i would just sujest that we listen with out judgment to the children, let them say what they have to. but getting a child to talk is a whole other matter indeed.

i was looking at some things i did from elementery school and their was a white ufo with yellow lights at the top of a drawing. the picture was of me and my younger brother. and was done at a time when i have no recolection of ufo alien activity. it was starteling to say the least.

peace

John^
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 7:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The day before yesterday I got my feeling hurt good and hard. I might have deserved it but it was a major misunderstanding. This person that hurt my feelings answered some questions that I had for thirty years. Something I saw my father doing when I was a child something unwholesome. Anyhow I talked to a good soul bud about it for sometime and we were figuring out whether or not I was at fault for I was moved by the spirit to look and comment on what this person showed us. It was a dark picture to see the scenes of my child hood flash before my minds eye.

So I did some soul searching and admit my fault and my wording could be taken many ways. Not meaning to be sarcastic but that is just how it comes out some times . to that said individual please know I am truly sorry. And have the up most respect for what I see that you are trying to do. Please note that I find it hard to communicate in any other way.

Now about triggering memories. Itís a good thing and this fall form grace so to speak brought back so much more then what was revealed to me at the moment.

The dreams last night were about the lessons I received in my child hood and they were not all of the dark nature. There were some fine visions last night for me. It was a lesson I had to learn though to break the fear. And the golden moment came to me. The good and the bad. And why I feel that I was bound in my childhood. Last night it all made sense to me and that is because of the special teachers here and the ones willing to go that one step further. Hope that I can only do the same.

Now I see my dreams as real time and not something to be suspicious of. Itís a blessing. Hope that many more can make it through and learn and feel the way I do today.

Inner peace

john

nancym
Intermediate Member
Username: nanobanano

Post Number: 105
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Has anyone seen the new "Brita" water purifying commercial? It shows people floating through the air, and what was really striking to me was that it was a perfect representation of my flying dreams. It was startling to see such a straight-from-my dreams vision.

Damon

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 5:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I seem to have gone into some kind of lull in regards to my dreams, anyone else experiencing this?

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 2304
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 5:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i go through phases too.

my kid had a short one after a nap. he said an egyptian told him the sphinx was not built by egyptions. that's it...just that statement.

John^
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 128
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 4:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

its a break get your sleep now. i have after an active period gotten a break for the last 2 nights. it was kind of nice but then i dont want it to go on too long i do have this passion for the dream life. but its probebly time that we digest what we experienced in the dreams too, it will kick in again i am certain.

but the waking things that is another story. not quite ready to talk on that yet.

John^
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 129
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 4:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

weird how egipt is comeing up for a lot of people in dreams. wonder what secrets they found and are hiding. not that i blame them. but its too bad every thing provocitive is secreted away and we are diminished for not getting too know.

susi t learn

Post Number: 2325
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 5:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

we'll eventually know. timing, john, timing. :-)

John^
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 132
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 8:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yup

Damon

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream last night about warriors fighting. I do not remember much of the dream because I had it early on in the night and was too tired to get up and write it down. All I remember was the vivid red and blue that adorned their attire and weapons. They where using shields and long bows. I seemed to be in the middle of the battle looking at the red and blue side. The surrounding geography seemed to be a very arid location. I never did turn to see who they were fighting. Located behind the front line was a two tier throne with four seats, two men sat at the top next to one another with the women seated lower and to the side. The women where talking and pointing at me. Two warriors came from another structure in front of the throne and ran straight at me, both were struck by a number of arrows from someone behind me and fell to the ground. The arrows seemed to be passing right through me. Another very large warrior appeared which looked like he was eight feet tall. He was very muscular and moved twice as fast as the first two. He ran to the downed warriors in front of me and scooped them up in his arms. He stopped suddenly and looked me right in the eyes. Everything seemed to slow down for a moment, then an arrow struck him in the shoulder and I could feel his pain as he cried out in agony. He looked at me again and said ďwe need your help, we need 24 just like you.Ē Just then another arrow hit him in the thigh and he turned to run away.

Thatís all I could remember, I know there was more because I had that sick feeling today that I had forgotten something important.

dirkwright
Advanced Member
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 475
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 8:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That sounds like a past life remembrance.

Damon

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 2:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sorry I'm just dipping my toes into a lot of this stuff. What is the thought process around past life remembrance.

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 10408
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 3:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed about a lot of the usual disjointed, disconnected dream stuff last night, but before I fell asleep and each time I wakened during the night, I found myself thinking about former President Gerald Ford's health. This is really odd for me, since I despise him and have zero interest in his wellbeing. The last dream I had before waking up was of him menacing someone I knew.

Then this AM I woke up to see a news article on his being admitted to a hospital (he's since been released)--! I'd not seen any recent articles about his health prior to this and it's been over 30 years since I was psychic, so I thought it was worth mentioning.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935

dirkwright
Advanced Member
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 495
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 4:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Isn't pre-cognition fun?

John^
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 136
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 4:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

active dream night for me as well but do i remember them was like a symbology thing and never got to consintrate on one thing long enough to see what it was but it was a flying night too. way cool

damond i think you were given a spirit message. work the words you remember around, see what ya get.

any how 2 mornings ago i woke to have the fallowing song with an extra gutar added way cool and i forgot about this song also adding another for a friend to see. woa!

Steely Dan Lyrics
Reelin' In The Years Lyrics
Your everlasting summer
You can see it fading fast
So you grab a piece of something
That you think is gonna last
You wouldn't know a diamond
If you held it in your hand
The things you think are precious
I can't understand

[Chorus:]
Are you reelin' in the years
Stowin' away the time
Are you gatherin' up the tears
Have you had enough of mine

You been tellin' me you're a genius
Since you were seventeen
In all the time I've known you
I still don't know what you mean
The weekend at the college
Didn't turn out like you planned
The things that pass for knowledge
I can't understand

[Chorus]

I spend a lot of money
And I spent a lot of time
The trip we made in Hollywood
Is etched upon my mind
After all the things we've done and seen
You find another man
The things you think are useless
I can't understand

[Chorus]

Steely Dan Lyrics
Aja Lyrics
Up on the hill
People never stare
They just don't care
Chinese music under banyan trees
Here at the dude ranch above the sea
Aja
When all my dime dancin' is through
I run to you

Up on the hill
They've got time to burn
There's no return
Double helix in the sky tonight
Throw out the hardware
Let's do it right
Aja
I run to you

Up on the hill
They think I'm okay
Or so they say
Chinese music always sets me free
Angular banjoes
Sound good to me
Aja
I run to you

Ryan
Intermediate Member
Username: ryan

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a pretty decent dream last night. Involved parallel realities, the MOTK, and the grays.

This dream took place at my house. I either walked up the stairs or was upstairs and was totally perplexed and confused by appearing to be or thinking I was on the third floor(only a two story house). At first, it appeared to be that way(up higher then normal it seemed). Then somehow, climbing the stairs, or "squeezing through" where the hinge is on an open door, I was going to a simultaneous parallel reality. I got that impression because the room was empty of things in that reality and I somehow knew I was invisible.

At some point, someone who I was under the impression was the Master of the Key appeared(he had a small build and there was something unique about him). That's where the memories of the dream get too blurry and foggy to remember in any detail when the images of the grays eyes started appearing. Cool dream it was. Shame I can't remember it in more detail.

Although I suddenly remember a dream after that one or it changed to this one. I was driving and someone wanted to stop at a bar and I didn't want to go in. I was looking through the window of the place and left my body. I was on the inside of the place looking through the window at me standing there. I went through the window and "walked" my body back to my truck so it wouldn't be seen then went back inside the place as a ghost of sorts. That dream was a first for me.

brown
Username: brown

Post Number: 679
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 8:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

that second dream is interesting Ryan..
one of my nephews is late 20's and a long distance truck driver..line haul.. he loves it. responsible kinda fella just doesnt do the drink drive stuff.
lol.. he is way into listening in on the air waves .. can get the cops to spin their wheels and go after road ragers/racers.

opal
Intermediate Member
Username: albi

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 8:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a cool dream last night. I met a tough and grizzled Amazon warrior. She told me I had a very difficult mission.

She didn't say it but I sensed her approval.

She was the kind of tough old broad from another age and dimension who doesn't mince words, never praises and never flinches.

starspirit
Username: starspirit

Post Number: 1383
Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 3:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Awesome dreams, as well as life experience these last few days & nights...In fact much has been learned & understood this lifetime...

Life is good with its ups & downs the wave we ride...the way of it, nature

Moving on...

take care

Kirby
Advanced Member

Post Number: 208
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a real stupid dream last night. My hat was a sliced-down-the-middle, cooked sweet potato!

(Message edited by petrinas on August 05, 2006)

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 764
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's time for at least 1 stupid Dream
Kirby then what..??

opal
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2006 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

On midnight's tide
spirits contrive
to chastize the wise
with that spider,
the Spanking Strieber;
and his Boogie men,
Trolls, Aliens and Ghosts.

Silly?

graciesmom
Intermediate Member
Username: jmb

Post Number: 180
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2006 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My darling daughter (10.5 but looks 15 she is sooo beautiful) is going nuts because she dreams of the same weird planetary system every night. She has drawn it for me. It looks like a large Saturn-like planet with "paths" that shoot off to connect to other planets. Sound "familiar" to anybody else? She says no matter what ELSE she dreams about, she always ends up in a bright, white room, looking out at that system. She has also floated wearing the glass shoes described in Betty Luca's second book.

opal
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2006 - 3:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's neat graciesmom. Sounds like pleasant dreams.

Mine were not so pleasant, but she asked for stupid dreams - boring to none but the dreamer?

They could be memory implants, who knows these days.

It's back in time; hybrids take me to his (it looks like he's moving) high-rise apartment. I look around feeling guilty of snooping. He suddenly appears, and thrilled but embarrassed, I try to leave. I'm pulled back into his room where he angrily complains and then spanks me. ???

Another, I've gone skiing with movie-star friends, we find out Whitley is chatting at a cafe near the lodge. Thrilled I go introduce myself, but he cooly rebukes me and walks away. I turn to my friends who, despite their celebrity, seem to pale in comparison. One of them is clad in a head to toe snowsuit that zippers all around in the middle. There is one side with buttons and both sides have closed zippers. We are perplexed with how the two sides of the zipper won't meet. ???

Like an enigma.

But if dreams contain archetypes, then doesn't he look like the spanker?

lol

slw
Advanced Member
Username: slw

Post Number: 423
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2006 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You know how you sometimes close your eyes to go to sleep and immediately go into a dream. That happened to me last night.

I was in a large stone building with several other women. We had on robes or loose flowing clothes. I knew that I was with Cleopatra and I knew I was in Egypt. Don't laugh!

Only a few seconds had passed and I quickly opened my eyes and was surprised at what had just happened. I believe that was a past life but I have never been drawn to anything Egypt. Of course, the pyramids are a wonder but I've never had the urge to visit there. The entire event seemed so real and happened so fast. Anyway, it was strange.

opal
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 1:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"Ervast is quick to point out the similarity of this episode with Christ's resurrection and, more significantly, with the Egyptian legend of the resurrection of Osiris."
-Pekka Ervast's Key to the Kalevala.

The Finnish Kalevala is an ancient oral poem still recited in its original form and memorized in full by some today.

Tolkien's trilogy was influenced by Kalevala.

susi t learn

Post Number: 2591
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 8:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i had a weird little dream last night.

i was in a grocery store, small, like a mom & pop. i was at a counter paying and i was asked for my i.d...i put my liscense on the counter and a man came up and calmly took it and started to walk away.

he was blonde with thinning hair even though he seems only in his late 20's. he had on an apron with name tag. his shirt was peach colored.

i ran after him and grabbed his arm and tried to swing him around but he was too sturdy. i ran back to the owner and said, 'you saw that! why did your employee take my license?'

he said, 'he USED to be my employee. he's dead.'

then i slipped into a dream about alec baldwin who was telling me he was going to eat nothing but meat and he had sex problems with his girlfriend. lol

starspirit
Username: starspirit

Post Number: 1390
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Holy cow, this day has been weird to say the least. Especially in the dream dept! I ran across some articles that had the same dreams I've been reporting here on the crop circle thread even with my link info! weirded me out a bit till I came in here, lol. Needed to be reminded we all have similar dreams. Cuz we are all connected!

Thank you SLW & Susi for your dreams today. I frequently have the Egypt dreams as well & people grabbing my license, wallet and purse & then running off with it it's usually to follow them to get it which leads to info.

I had both of these dreams this week...

opal
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 144
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 2:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i ran after him and grabbed his arm and tried to swing him around but he was too sturdy. i ran back to the owner and said, 'you saw that! why did your employee take my license?'

he said, 'he USED to be my employee. he's dead.'

lol - Identity theft on the other side, as if worrying about it here wasn't enough.

If boddhisatvas incarnate up to 500 times, what happens when all the alters go back to the soul? Do they jostle for position, singing raucous fighting songs. lol

In the soul love rhymes a harmony
and collects the sparkling tears
of life's tragic comedy.

Or dude's got your plastic and he's going to the shopping mall in the sky. lol

blue1
Intermediate Member
Username: starrover79

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 2:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

cool poem.

slw
Advanced Member

Post Number: 425
Posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 - 9:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

susi, Funny dream! Like Opal said, ID theft on the other side!

starspirit, You're right! It seems many of us are connected in some way.

I had a weird dream last night that almost makes sense. My daughter and a home repairman that we all know was sitting around a table. "They were using left over words to make poems so they wouldn't be wasted".

opal
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 157
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 7:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"They were using left over words to make poems so they wouldn't be wasted".

Minimalism or hoarding?

What about succubi/incubbi stories and where is that place you go. That place where creatures take you in the night. Ever wake in paralyzed stupor, the chakras and energy all intensely contrived, any more would explode your eyes and heart.
I was surprised
on waking
at the quickness
which
lying paralyzed
on my stomach
terrified and excited
with
a single stroke
released all bliss
into blackness.

lol, blame Krystal's 'dirty' thread.

slw
Advanced Member

Post Number: 428
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 9:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I guess it could be either. Good poem! Now I've got to go find Krystal's thread! LOL!

russadams
Advanced Member
Username: lightsleeper

Post Number: 459
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 2:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A couple of weeks ago, I dreamed that I saw a man's hand. I didn't see the rest of the man but I understood that he was an uncle of mine, and that his name was Gerald. Around his wrist was what looked like a torn charm bracelet, something that had been ripped away suddenly and unexpectedly. Usually, when I have dreams that are this vivid, they tend to be a preview of something that is going to happen, although I don't always understand it at the time. With regards to this particular dream, my mother has a brother named Gerald and his wife is undergoing chemo for lung cancer. I figured that the dream was telling me that his wife was going to take a sudden turn for the worse. However, about 5 days after I had the dream, my mom called and said that my dad's brother, Jeff, had suddenly died of what turned out to be an undiagnosed heart ailment. Although he had gone through his entire life by the nickname Jeff, his actual name was Gerald.

That was the most recent of what I guess must be precognitive dreams, until a few days ago when my ex turned up in a series of very vivid and disturbing dreams, in which he was in Paris (looked like France, could have been Texas, since he's 3 hours from there). There was a hotel where a room was being held for him, but there was also a small apartment just off a busy street. In the apartment were very high ceilings and high windows, except for two, which were extremely small and in a bedroom. I was in the apartment and woke up feeling drugged, with no clue what I was doing there or what hotel my ex was supposed to be staying at. Yet I knew that he had been in this apartment and hadn't been gone long. I was frustrated because I couldn't find my cell phone, and was unable to call him up without it. For some reason, the hotel called the apartment and I asked if he had checked in there, and they said that he never showed up. I went outside to look for him but didn't see him in the immediate area so returned to the apartment. Three teenage girls crawled through the tiny windows and I told them to get out. Then, I looked closer and saw that they weren't girls at all--they weren't even human, and they had mechanical voices, and for some reason, I laughed. Not because they were cute, because they were really kind of creepy.

The second dream, a day or so later, was like a continuation of the first. There was a house and a group of people on regular phones and cell phones making calls and trying to locate my ex. He had disappeared while in Paris. Someone's cell phone rang and I picked it up and it sounded like an old lady, but again the voice was almost mechanical and was speaking in a language that I'd never heard. I gave it to one of the people in the house because he was a language expert and thought he might understand. Somehow this old lady was very important to the disappearance but this other guy couldn't get enough deciphered to figure out exactly what she was talking about.

The first two dreams seemed very urgent, so I e-mailed my ex and told him about them and asked if any of it meant anything to him. Then, I had the third dream, in which he was still missing, but the urgency wasn't as strong--like either it was too late to do anything about it, or whatever the "danger" was had already passed, I don't know. The name Paris came up again in the dream, as did a cell phone. Maybe he's been having cell phone sex with Paris Hilton, who knows? Anyhow, I've been trying to reach him without success, and while it's not causing me undue distress, the feeling is a little unsettling, coming so soon on the heels of the dream about my uncle. Sorry for the lengthy post.

opal
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 163
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 5:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's an interesting pedigree russadams, a Parisian Texan, dual citizenship.

Weird about the machine stuff.
Prayer is worry that's done its knitting.

lol, slw - !