Archive through July 05, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through July 05, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

dirkwright
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 1350
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 6:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just had a dream that there was a serious accident at a nuclear power plant. It was a melt down, or something equivalent to that. What happened was that my father called me on the phone and told me. I asked him "where, which one?", but he didn't answer.

Boy, if that happens, it sure would put a crimp in the President's energy plans, wouldn't it?

Thomas
Username: thomas_j_veil

Post Number: 1044
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Did you ever see the 1988 movie, Miracle Mile, Dirk? It was with Anthony Edwards before ER, Mare Winningham, and Denise Crosby ("Tasha Yar" from Star Trek TNG) also.

In the movie, Anthony Edwards hears a pay phone ringing. He picks up the phone. It's a wrong number, of course. But what a wrong number it is!

The party placing the call was so frantic, he had mis-dialed; the young man attempting to place the call worked at NORAD, and he was trying to get hold of his father—to warn him that we had just launched our missiles at Russia. He said after they arrive, we'll have less than an hour before their counter-attack, before their nuclear missiles arrive here. Of course, the remainder of the movie involves our protagonists trying to save themselves—and their loved ones—from a certain nuclear nightmare. The movie tagline: "There are 70 minutes to the end of the world. Where can YOU hide?"

Your dream—and the "phone call" aspect of it—reminded me a little of that movie.
"Question what's real. Question who's real."

dirkwright

Post Number: 1353
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

thanks. I have no idea if the dream is predictive or just neurosis.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 564
Posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 - 8:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night's dream was
"Of all things" going to
Wallmart.Well I lost my way.

Next I'm in a place with all
kinds of people standing around and
looking at this beautiful sunset..
I'm Totally Agitated and I am
riding a childs tricycle and I
want to get to Wallmart.

I ask someone the directions and
they say that way..a little girl comes
up to me & says ..they won't tell
you the real way unless you pay..
I was not going to pay anything..
Oh ya and someone stole my tricycle..

So off I went the road became
all tar like.
I was sticking to everything.
Then it was built of shingles all
slanted and twisty I was slipping and
scared..

Woke up mentally tired..never did find
Wallmart..but had the feeling I should
have remained with the crowed and sat
back to look at the sunset...
Not really sure if I believe that ?
In a Nutshell !

Ryan
Username: ryan

Post Number: 660
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2006 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Some interesting dreams as of late.

I had maybe the first dream for me that had sound in it and the other one seemed to have physical sensation in it. In all my dreams there is never any aspect or dimension of sound to them. Not even a hint of sound or even situations where it is obvious that sound is lacking.

In this dream though, I was sitting on this chair that I am sitting on right now and I was looking at this monitor and I was having a situation where I could see with my eyes being either open or closed and I think at first I was seeing a gray. Then images were appearing on the screen. Either at first they appeared in my mind or on the screen, then later the other, or maybe in the dream there was some confusion if the images were on the screen or in my mind or both. I think what was happening though was no matter if my eyes were open or closed, I was seeing the images regardless. I wish I could remember what they were. It seems they were just images of things. Generic, ordinary images, nothing really remarkable or in particular. Near the end of this dream, I started to hear the very loud OBE buzzing/ripping/tearing sound. It has a high voltage sound aspect to it. It's also very strangely and bizarrely loud. Louder then you'd ever imagine it being. I remember the first OBE I had and being absolutely amazed at how loud the event was in regard to that sound. Why is there a sound at all and what causes the sound?

This other "dream", or at least when I woke up, it felt or seemed like it really happened, but as the day went on and even now, it started to be remembered as only a dream.

In this dream I was laying on my side on the edge of my bed and I was having a situation where I was unable to move. I got the impression and feeling of the beings walking into the room. They walk by me, but the situation was I couldn't see them. It was like they were there but they were invisible. There was a sensation of intense fear or terror. Although I feel those words are too strong. There was a serious amount of intensity though. Here's the amusing part of the dream though. So I can't move and I perceive them to be in the room though I can't see them. The fear intensity is there. If the dream would have lasted longer, I would have acclimatized to it and gotten used to it(And I'm sure they knew that).

Some back story is necessary: We have this ornery male Siamese cat in this house. He will swipe at your feet when you walk by and bite your hand if you are petting it and not paying attention to it(if he thinks he can get away with it, he will do it).

Have you ever been around a growling cat or dog? Ever been bit by one while it's doing that?

Anyways, in this dream, this cat is right behind my neck and it's growling at me and it's sending physical chills down my spine from my anticipation of it biting me. I think that aspect of the dream is what eventually woke me up from it.

Have you ever experienced the chill down your spine? I have a few times and it's quite a rare and interesting experience.

Thomas

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 9:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is admittedly weird. And creepy. (At least I’ve certainly found it so.) So if you’re “creeped out” easily, you might want to skip this one.

Does anybody know about the ability of human organs to store and transfer emotion and/or memory from one individual to another? Human organs as a “medium” for memory and/or emotion?

Because in the dream I just had, which I am writing down so as not to forget it, “we” were being “harvested” by “them”—or more specifically our organs.

And not for what you might think.

In my dream, “they”—once again the “faceless entities”—together with human “handlers” were rounding “us” up, coercing “us” to be compliant (after all this was being done to “preserve” “us” in some fashion—I wasn’t buying it…), in order to harvest our organs—and through them our memories and essence—BEFORE the “something” that was going to happen happens.

In my dream, this was being done not only to humans, but to other “animals” as well, most specifically domesticated animals and cows. (I’m sure I must be spending too much time over at Earthfiles.com—well, if only I were; unfortunately I don’t even have an account there yet, and listen to Linda only occasionally.) And that there were “favorites” to these entities, between “humans” and other animals—favorites they wanted to be able to “preserve” even after whatever it is that is supposed to happen happens. (Favorites in the sense that you might have a favorite “dish” or a favorite “movie.”)

One of the most striking things in this dream was the manufactured sense of duty the other humans, the “handlers,” were trying to foist on “us”—sort of “‘They’ are doing this for your own good, so ‘you’ had better comply, and happily! ‘You’ should feel grateful to have a part in this.”

Please…

I didn’t feel “grateful”—at ALL. I had a hard time understanding how harvesting “me”—in any fashion—was for “my” own good, or could even possibly be!

After I woke up, I grabbed the PowerBook I keep by my bedside, and started to type. This is what I came up with.

Well, this and a couple of thoughts.

(1) Is it possible that there is something of our essence that is stored in particular organs of our body—besides the brain?

(2) And that this essence—these memories and emotions—are “desired” by these “faceless entities” for some reason, using other humans as “dupes” in the process?

(3) Is it possible that the “animal mutilation” phenomenon we keep hearing about so persistently is also about (or “really” about) “harvesting” the raw emotions from these animals to be “savored” at a later date?

(4) Is it possible that the reasons behind “this whole thing” are darker and more sinister than even the “genetic manipulation” we keep coming back to, again and again?

(5) That the “us” of what “they” want isn’t directly “physical,” but something deeper and even more intimate that is merely “conveyed” or “stored” in our physical “selves” for a time—while we are incarnate?

A little more “bizarre” than I like—usually I prefer my dreams “over easy.”

(Message edited by thomas_j_veil on June 07, 2006)

Kirby
Username: petrinas

Post Number: 2788
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"... Is it possible that there is something of our essence that is stored in particular organs of our body—besides the brain?"

If it is possible to transfer our essence to things, merely by touch, I would think it reasonable to assume our essence becomes part of everything about us.

I had this very strange dream last night, myself.
I was in school again- But this time I had graduated to a new level. The building was new.

The principal was located on a series of parapets. To get there, I would have to scale a long flight of stairs and get over the last step. It was over five feet high, with no banister to brace myself. If I slipped, I would fall to my death.

Kirby

Post Number: 2805
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 - 9:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've just come upon a strange realization with regard to who we are.

Some people have difficulty separating themselves from their neighbors. It is illustrated in the story of JORDI, also published
in one edition as a part of LISA and DAVID.

Figuratively it is not being able to color within the lines.

We are all taught to do that upon entering school. We learn there are definite boundaries between ourselves, people, or even the planet. We are taught that we are individuals!

Maybe that is illusion. Maybe we are everything and everybody around us; maybe even the earth too.

(Message edited by petrinas on June 09, 2006)

Kabbalah
Username: lemuria

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 - 4:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

When hearts are transplanted likes and dislikes can be transfered from the donar to the recipitent. Not sure about other organs.

Was reading some recorded incidents of this not long ago somewhere on the net.

brown
Username: brown

Post Number: 2083
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 8:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I need to get a real life.. I napped a few times today like I had to or needed to dunno why.
Anyhow I had a few weird daydreams.
In one I had visitors like my kid came back and I was majorly in a tizz.( whats new bout that). Strange though as in one scene the ceiling looked like it was caving in but a girl went up into the roof like she was sightseeing and I was stressed .. then she kinda slides back down smiles and this is supposed to be cute!

Another dream tipped over into a sense of the real.. I momentarily thought there was a cat on the bed as something was walking around trying to get comfortable around my legs. Then I went kinda lucid like awake but not awake then fully awake and whatever it was it was gone. Hah! 'visitor'.
I went back into that dream state a second time same effect! Almost sure I have a catlike spirit around me. Most strange.

ldyhawk369
Advanced Member
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 232
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 3:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a dream about ufo's and greys, were appearing in the sky and greys were walking among us, the weirdest thing for the first time I wasn't afraid and did not wake up in the middle of dream but can't remember much more.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 745
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 7:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ladyhawk I call those "visits" ??
Weird I was not going to read just post
but saw brown and read..
I've had in the past the very same
sensation many times of a cat walking
on my legs to get comfortable.
I always tied it into Guilt over
a lost "friend" cat..Hummmm???
I'll post later it's a long dream and
I still remember it but no longer
have the energy..

slw
Username: slw

Post Number: 1188
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The past few weeks, I've been having dreams about being assigned to different places to live. The structures are small and close together and many, many of them. They don't seem like bad dreams though.

quigs
Username: astralgazer

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 3:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I had a wicked dream. Very short and to the point. I dreamt that I was out at my lake cabin. It seems I have a lot of dreams that involve being out there with odd things happening. Anyways. I was about 6 or 7 cabins down from mine and I happened to look up in the sky. I looked up and saw a shimmery patch in the sky almost like glitter. I watched it for a bit and soon a black shape came through. My first thought was that it was a wizard-type guy, cloaked in black. He floated at a 45 degree angle down to my parents cabin and then he proceeded to zoom past it into the woods behind it. Very omnious feeling off of him but I also got the feeling that he wasn't there to get us quite yet. He had something else he had to do first. He sort of looked like the beings in Dark City. That last time I had a dream about glitter in the sky the comet showed up about a month later.
'Via Crucis o Via Lucis'

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 13338
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 3:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quigs

the way you describe the shiney, glittery patch makes me think of a portal between dimensions.

quigs
Username: astralgazer

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 4:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You know susi before I read your post I was just thinking that. Weird. :-) The being that came through had a lot of power. A lot. You could feel it emanating off of him. A cold, calculating sort of energy about him. I was afraid yet intrigued at the same time. Bad combo because we know what curiosity did to the cat.
'Via Crucis o Via Lucis'

dirkwright

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 8:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had an interesting experience last night. I was "somewhere", I don't know where, and people, including myself, were joining what I thought at first was a cult, but was really the "force of truth". It was like there was this force that you could not resist, and it was the truth. Before I went to bed, I was unhappy about the Hopi prediction about the coming changes, which are the last stage before the fifth world is born. Many things become destroyed before the new world is born, and it was the destruction that I was concerned about. I think this "force of truth" was the emerging fifth world.

Later, after I had done my CD listening session, which I haven't done in a long while, btw, I did a meditation where I experienced the deepest peace I have ever experienced. It was so silent and so deep it was like death, or what I think death would be like. There was no thought, only stillness and peace. It was a very interesting experience!

John^
Username: john

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 6:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a ceremony dream, I was presenting the kids in my family to the higher beings. they were delighted to meet the kids and welcomed them in to the fold. it was so beautiful and the temple was packed with people/beings. I knew that the kids were special but now I think I know just how much. The girls had carnations in their hair and were holding bouquets. The boys were wearing capes. It was like the family of god and we are larger then people know. I have been shown that things are going to work out for the best possible scenario for my family. The kids are going to have to learn and do battle just like we did and they are going to be OK. And its funny too because that has been my biggest fear for them but they have things we did not have. US they can come to us and we can be their for them something our generation did not have.

then I spent the rest of the night delivering people to their homes or was helping them find what they needed.

seems that I do a lot of that helping people find their way home.

dirkwright

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 7:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You're a good man John...

John^

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

back at ya dirk!!!!

i love to read your experiences. you have an honest quality to what you tell us.

and you never for the time i have been on the bord judged any one one way or another.

people could learn a lot from you.

dirkwright

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks John. I used to be a hot head, but I'm learning to think differently now.

Last night was interesting. I was apparently out of my body someplace, and I saw someone's arms come around me from the back. I got scared and turned around, they grabbed me and carried me back to my body. I was shook up for a little while, but then realized that they didn't mean me any harm. It's not clear why they felt they needed to do that though.

Otherwise, I'm just waiting for "everything" to finish up happening before the Hopi's fifth world is born....

susi t learn

Post Number: 13441
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 7:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

strange one last night. i got up and jotted down key phrases but this morning i'm having trouble remembering details but i'll post what i got.

i was at my friend's house. he's a cop. before he joined the police force, he was in the military in a special unit that fought terrorism. (just wondering why this took place at his house)

i see a young, perhaps early twenties, middle eastern man squatting on his haunches looking at something. he's very small, thin hips and shoulders but he does have a poochy belly. when i first see him, his hair (black)is pulled into little twists like buckwheat on the little rascals. later in my dream, it's slicked back in a small ponytail or knot.

a young girl strokes his head. she isn't into what he is, she just loves him and wants to be around him. she's white with short dyed black hair. she acts like she's on something...very mellow.

i see him make a phone call about planning something bad. i overhear him. when he leaves, i call my friend the cop so he can stop him.

all i got were words; battery, forest tower, like the murrah building.

the very weird part was at the end i see the man in a santa outfit riding a pony. ok, that kinda undermines the dream there...lol

i know there was much more, but i just can't remember.

Damon
Username: damon

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 2:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hello group....it has been awhile since I've been able to visit the board and have enjoyed catching up.

I wish all of you sweet dreams

Here is a strange one I had the other night.........

It begins with me standing in a well lit room. The room has white walls and ceilings. There are three other men in the room with me, none of which I recognize. A man approaches me and extends his left hand and places it on my shoulder. He then quickly jabs me with his right hand just below my left pectoral muscle. I reach down to rub the area he struck and feel something protruding from my skin, like a small syringe. I pull it out and I ask him, “what did you do?” To which he replied, “I gave you an injection.” Suddenly the room begins to spin and I blackout. When I come to my vision is blurry at first, as it begins to clear I can see that I'm in another room now. The walls are gray and I'm lying on a table, there is another man there, he is just staring at me. I ask him, “what have they done to me?” He replies to me, “we have given you -------.” I did not understand the word, but had a visual impression of something flowing through my whole body. I still did not understand and must have had a puzzled look on my face. He then told me that it would help me communicate with them. He then placed his hand on my forehead and I blacked out again.

I wake up for the third time, I am in yet another room. The man that was with me is now gone. I look around and see a window open. I walk over and look out and my attention is drawn to some sort of commotion happening below. There is a large group of people looking down at someone. The crowd moves away and I can see it's the man that was with me earlier. One man in the crowd looks up at me and says, it was just a matter of time that we found you, he couldn't protect you forever. The whole crowd then rushes into the lower part of the building. I can hear them coming up the steps. The door bursts open and three men rush into the room. Nothing is said, but I know I need to get away fast. I turn and run through a door behind me and up a flight of stairs. I see a large window high above just as I'm reaching the top of the stairs. I jump and take flight, passing through the window without breaking it. I turn upwards and land on the roof. I start to run across the rooftops, jumping from roof to roof. As I’m running I hear a voice in my head. He says, go ahead and run, I know everyone for eighty miles, there is only one person that will help you. An image begins to form in my head of a woman with brown hair and glasses, a light blue house with white trim. The image fades and I'm running across the roof again. This time though, I leap and pass through the roof of the building and land on the floor. I’m in a room that seems to be a storage area. I hear noise behind me, they're still chasing me. I get low to the ground and hide behind some structure. They burst into the room again, the leader, the one who has been talking in my head, stops and raises his hand. The room becomes very quite, the leader is holding a staff made of some sort of metal. It kind of looks like copper with a reddish tint. It is about six or seven feet long with a top that resembles a flower. There are three tiers of three pedals, each tier roughly half the size of the prior set with the largest connecting at the shaft. The leader removes the flower from the staff and places it on the ground only a few feet from my hiding spot. He then says to the other two men with him, he is here, concentrate, it will always point to the one. I then become aware that I'm really not hidden that well and can't understand why they can not see me. The flower begins to vibrate, my curiosity gets the best of me and I emerge from my hiding place slightly to get a better look. The flower stops vibrating then turns and points right at me. I get the sense it's time to leave, I turn and run out of structure in a blink of an eye, they don’t see me leaving. I'm standing outside now, I can feel the warmth of the sun on me, and it’s a beautiful day. I’m in a large town or very small city based on the surrounding buildings, nothing more than three stories tall. I turn and look back at the structure I just came out of, there is a large open doorway, like a garage. I hear a whirling sound coming at me, almost musical, like a mechanical songbird. It's the flower from the staff, flying swiftly through the air, spinning fast and coming straight at me. I turn to face it raising my right hand in front of me. It hits with full force but doesn't damage me at all. I bring it up to my face to examine it and see that it is only the bottom and largest tier of the flower. I hear another coming and then another. It is the second and third tiers. The pitch as they approach is higher the smaller they get. I catch each one in the same manner as the first. Another voice pops in my head, this is someone new, it comes to me more as an image than spoken words. I'm told that the two largest are weapons for my protection and the smallest is a communication device. I see an image of the weapons being used like a boomerang, returning with each throw. I suddenly feel a sense of calmness come over me and know everything will be ok, everything goes black and I wake up.

(Message edited by damon on June 28, 2006)

brown

Post Number: 2138
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 3:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Posted on Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 1:56 am: Post
confirmation can sometimes be found in the detail so you note that.. Thomas.

Dream-nap.Then the phone rang
and now just fragments of detail.
One part was a genealogy discussion, another
was a scene in an office
but the next part was vivid ..
standing outside large panelled doors with several people and we were for some reason not allowed to enter due to something taking place within.
Guess I'll have to wait and see if it was a glimpse of a future event.
=========================================

Well I did post that and today 30th June 2006
I walked up to a large very distinctly panelled office door 'exact' same one I saw in the dream..no mistaking it.. it was so out of place.
I went in and I was not associating any of this with that dream at the time. I got greeted and shown to the office went in sat directly across the table from the gent signed some papers talked a little bit so he knew more about me. The conversation then naturally slid towards him owning to being way interested in 'genealogy'.
There is more to it but thats all I am saying here.
I had met that man 5 years prior to this in a vastly different small pokey office setting ..he had in the interim moved to new premises.I didnt know that till today.

--------------------------------------

I cant dismiss this one as a maybe at all.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 550
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 9:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Damon, that is quite a dream!!! What do you think about it??

Susi.........maybe what ever was being planned by the guy in your dream, is going to happen around Christmas.

susi t learn

Post Number: 13512
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean

i never thought of that. it just seemed silly. but you could be right.

Thomas

Post Number: 1801
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's an AMAZING DREAM, Susi. I've noticed you've been "picking up on things" in the ESP thread; maybe you've "picked up" on something here too, like Bean mentioned—in this case, a very real "Bad Santa."

susi t learn

Post Number: 13517
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 1:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i hope not.

the thing with 'dreams' and the like, is they may or may not occur. even edgar cayce said a 'prophetic vision' is what CAN happen. it's not set in concrete. people's consciousness can alter the outcome.

so just continue with the love and light vibes. :-)

Damon

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 7:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean - I don't really know what to think, that's why I posted it here, this group has always been good at providing an analysis. I would really love to here anyone's thoughts on it.

Susi - your'e comments on the power of consciousness......love and light......how true, well spoken.

Damon

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 8:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Another to share............

I had a dream involving an angry/negative spirit about a month ago, it was very brief but odd. Once again I’m dreaming of something when suddenly I find myself floating about thirty feet above and about one hundred feet off to the side of an old Victorian style house. It was three stories high with the roof of the third floor running at a ninety degree angle from the second with very high pitched roofs. The house was on a wooded lot and seemed to be by itself, no other homes where in sight.

I’m just floating there, falling to the ground slowly, thinking what is this all about because nothing seemed to be going on. It wasn’t until I was almost to the ground and could see the house from that perspective that it hit me. I remember this house, I’ve been here many times before but had forgotten it until now. I’ve been in the house during previous dreams and felt a negative presence there, watching me, always out of view. I have never seen anyone else in the house either, it’s always just me and the presence. I’m usually just walking around trying to locate the source of the bad vibes to no avail. This time however it was quite different, this time I’m outside the house and choose not to go in. I’m just standing in the trees observing when the presence hits me again. My attention is drawn to the top of the house where a foggy/misty shape is racing from one peak of the roof to the other. It seems to be franticly searching for something when it stops suddenly. I can feel it now, it’s me it was looking for. It leaps off of the roof and lands right next to me, it’s still a ghostly shape without any visible form. It’s at this moment that it gets really weird, my consciousness seems to split, I’m an observer and another. The other part of me recognizes this spirit and does not seem very happy. There is a moment of recognition when the other in me yells “YOU” and reaches out of me to grab this thing and pulls it into me! I feel this sudden fear/jolt and awaken immediately

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 2222
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

They're all you.
...but you know that.

brown

Post Number: 2140
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 5:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreams are as varied as flowers,
Damon so it's often difficult to gauge
from even detailed description what the dream speaks about.
An overview of the first dream you posted ( just found time to read it)
might be like saying .."care over just what is being said"
and theres any number of other possible interpretations.
Detail is important but so is the overall picture.
--------------------

Second dream like Mark has said is you
but I would hasten to add it is also like you perhaps
not wanting to take on board so to speak anything
which you deem to be negative or that is going to weigh you down
..then again it could also be like a need to ask yourself
is the care there.. or how you might feel about
taking on board additional responsibilities.
-------------------

Damon

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Group - Thank You

You have given me new perspectives and additional food for thought.

sharon
Advanced Member
Username: sharon

Post Number: 297
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is the interpetation from a month ago.

Words like dreaming: Creating stage. Walking to inner reality. Impossible desires. Emotional sorrow.

Words like feet: socks signify clothing problems

Words like above: Higher self. Greater understanding or knowledge. Will receive good news.

Words like old: Long time. Mature. Sensible. Former times. Something could be completed or ready to be replace.

Words like house: Financial security. Happiness within the family. Honor and dignity. Being.

Words like high: Glamour. Sexual invitation. Flirtation. Power.

Words like roof: Protection. Covering. Ready to break free and expand your limitations.

Words like floor: Foundation. Need to create some stability.

Words like running: No restraint. Freedom. Distance. There is something that you want to escape from.

Words like roofs: Protection. Covering. Ready to break free and expand your limitations.

Words like house: Financial security. Happiness within the family. Honor and dignity. Being.

Words like homes: Center of being. Spiritual self. Shelter. Basic need fulfilled. Happiness within the family.

Words like falling: Loss of honor. Fear of failure. Loss of power and feeling out of control.

Words like times: Irreversible. Continuity. Arrival or departure of feelings. Organizing your inner self.

Words like walking: Freedom. Movement. Ask yourself where do you want to go.

Words like time: Irreversible. Continuity. Arrival or departure of feelings. Organizing your inner self.

Words like time: Irreversible. Continuity. Arrival or departure of feelings. Organizing your inner self.

Words like peak: Greatest development. Success. Ambition. Ready to reach that point.

Words like roof: Protection. Covering. Ready to break free and expand your limitations.

Words like searching: Exploration. Looking for recognition of desires or wants.

Words like awaken: On guard against coming troubles.

sharon
Advanced Member

Post Number: 298
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dream from other night.

Words like room: Central part of a house. Regarding something important within yourself.

Words like room: Central part of a house. Regarding something important within yourself.

Words like white: People feel they can rely on you. You have an abundance of energy and vitality.

Words like walls: Defense. Protection. Seeking privacy and security.

Words like ceilings: Upper limits. Ready to raise some limits.

Words like hand: Capacity and competence. Expect big work ahead, meanwhile must take better care of own affairs.

Words like shoulder: Strength or burdens. Although you may be cheerful at the moment, there are problems and worries around the corner. Fortunately they will resolve themselves.

Words like hand: Capacity and competence. Expect big work ahead, meanwhile must take better care of own affairs.

Words like muscle: Strength. You have the power to overcome emotional sorrow but beware of new friendships.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like skin: This dream is related with sensitivity. Keep calm and think carefully before you make any major decisions.

Words like injection: Forceful introduction. Need to earn someone or something.

Words like walls: Defense. Protection. Seeking privacy and security.

Words like gray: Related with a transition period. If clear signifies peace but if dull signifies, fear.

Words like table: Place of activity. Workplace. Ready to start with your plans.

Words like body: Happiness. Good business ventures. External form of internal nature.

Words like face: Repair of self image. Vanity. Renewal. Part of identity ready for a make-over.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like window: Opening. Opportunity. Feelings of being watched.Need for privacy.

Words like open: Entrance and exit. Exposed. Opportunity. Potential. Ready to make a choice.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like door: Access. Ready to enter or something to keep private. Happiness and long life.

Words like open: Entrance and exit. Exposed. Opportunity. Potential. Ready to make a choice.

Words like door: Access. Ready to enter or something to keep private. Happiness and long life.

Words like stairs: Up or down. Aspirations .Looking to get to certain point against all opposition.

Words like window: Opening. Opportunity. Feelings of being watched.Need for privacy.

Words like above: Higher self. Greater understanding or knowledge. Will receive good news.

Words like stairs: Up or down. Aspirations .Looking to get to certain point against all opposition.

Words like jump: Inconsistent in love affairs. Escape from danger. Adventures.

Words like running: No restraint. Freedom. Distance. There is something that you want to escape from.

Words like head: Intellect. Understanding. It denotes threatened misery and loss will be avoid by wise action.

Words like head: Intellect. Understanding. It denotes threatened misery and loss will be avoid by wise action.

Words like brown: This is an auspicious color to dream about:signifies freedom, success, money and happy and long-lasting union.

Words like hair: Attraction and sensuality. If you dream of hair means that you are careless in your personal affairs and will lose advancement by neglecting mental application.

Words like light: Illumination. Vision. Ready to accept reality.

Words like blue: This dream denotes a great source of inner peace and a symbol of contentment.

Words like white: People feel they can rely on you. You have an abundance of energy and vitality.

Words like floor: Foundation. Need to create some stability.

Words like talking: Conversation. Communication. Seeking for a way to express something.

Words like metal: Endurance. High strength. Need to stay firm in basic principles.

Words like or: Restricted vision. Cloud. Screen .Looking to hide certain feelings.

Words like flower: Beauty. Happiness. Pleasure. Blossoming.

Words like leave: Changes approaching. Cold feelings.

Words like eye: Vision. Consciousness and clarity. You will have a pleasant and profitable business and a congenial companion.

Words like sun: Life. Energy. Continuity. You are producing something worthy.

Words like or: Restricted vision. Cloud. Screen .Looking to hide certain feelings.

Words like city: Ambition Civilize order. Culture. Conclusion of hopes.

Words like back: Changes in life. Family arguments. Approaching money.

Words like garage: Storage. Protection

Words like flying: Combination of control and freedom. Power. Success in all enterprises.

Words like air: Success. Happiness.

Words like face: Repair of self image. Vanity. Renewal. Part of identity ready for a make-over.

Words like damage: Injury. Loss. Ready to restore or replace something.

Words like new: Change. Time. Ready for a new start.

Words like weapons: Violence. Conflict. Defense. Aggression. Seeking more power or fear of it.

Words like weapons: Violence. Conflict. Defense. Aggression. Seeking more power or fear of it.

Words like black: Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends.

Damon

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 2:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Sharon

John^

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

last night I dreamed that I was an angel dancing on the hand of the goddess Isis I believe her left hand she was the classic Isis like when she is seen sitting with Osiris. she was smiling as I danced on her hand. it was way weird and beautiful. Osiris was at her side and watching too. they were mondo huge too and seemingly one moment made of sand stone and the next flesh and the next that magical dream stuff ectoplasm. but that was not all it seemed that I kept changing my appearance and visited people I know and went to places that I always wanted to go like brazil on that mountain where the Christ statue is. and over the oceans. it was like I got free pass card last night.

one weird thing is that I think that I went to see my sister and she looked like she was surprised and happy to see me and I smiled at her and went to the next place. I wonder sometimes if they can see me or if I am but an inspiration or thought to them and that is what I am seeing. I may never know but last night was one of the most beautiful dreams ever.

oh ya I took a raven to the pink light and was joined by another angel spirit traveler wearing a gold sun mask but their were others too I wish I could remember every thing. we dancing and were flying in the pink light.

like I said it was beautiful and curious. I felt so much love in that dream. it was like gods love like my imperfections did not matter like there they are my strengths. it was like the acceptance of my self and every thing I have seen in my life is only in preparation for more, like the work is just beginning. levels and I have glimpse but just a few.

anyway that was my dream

john

sharon
Advanced Member

Post Number: 299
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 5:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

here you go John,

Words like night: Darkness. Mystery. Unconscious contents. There is a mystery that you want to penetrate.

Words like angel: Compassion. Revelation. Success in love.

Words like smiling: Pleasure. Affection. Joy. Looking for something that makes. you happy

Words like sand: Barrenness. What prevents your growth.

Words like mountain: Natural elevation of yourself. Aspiration. Success through effort.

Words like christ: Human aspect of divinity. Salvation. Healing. Good hopes ahead. Consolation.

Words like statue: Image. Recognition. Representation. Need to express yourself.

Words like oceans: A great expanse or amount. Vast, limitless feelings. Your feeling overwhelmed with emotions.

Words like free: Independence. Release. Ready to liberate part of yourself.

Words like card: Skill and chance. Playing some sort of game. Troubles ahead.

Words like night: Darkness. Mystery. Unconscious contents. There is a mystery that you want to penetrate.

Words like sister: Family. Fellowship. Fortune .You are aware of your surroundings.

Words like may: To dream of this month denotes prosperous times and pleasure for the young. Do not be discourage.

Words like raven: Disaster and unhappiness to come. Injury caused through deceit.

Words like pink: Associated with tenderness and love. You can expect interesting developments in relations with opposite sex.

Words like angel: Compassion. Revelation. Success in love.

Words like gold: Splendor. Treasure. Ultimate value .Approaching money. High honors.

Words like sun: Life. Energy. Continuity. You are producing something worthy.

Words like mask: Disguise. Persona. Attitudes. Looking to hide some part of yourself or something from society.

Words like flying: Combination of control and freedom. Power. Success in all enterprises.

Words like pink: Associated with tenderness and love. You can expect interesting developments in relations with opposite sex.

Words like gods: Intense enjoyment. Divine masculine. Creation. High ambitions.

Words like self: Violence. Protection. Seeking for inner strength.

Damon

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 9:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John - Very interesting dream, it seems we share a passion for Egypt.

John^

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

thanks so much Sharon, have you checked out dream moods website its not exactly complete but the interpretation is different. I like it.

but I suppose that if one was going to have a dream like that there would be hidden meaning where as I was so open to possibilities that I bet they snuck some warnings and messages in there. like I was ready to hear it.

damon I don’t think I have a passion for Egypt or any thing. more like a druid and the Arthurian legend stuff, but it all builds on its self and its origins are deeper then we know and we are reminded/

maybe its an awakening to the Egyptian education that I need to start paying attention to. I did see the book of the dead and thought about buying it yesterday. but chose a book by Jung about creativity istead.

I just remembered that when I was about 10 I was having abductions left and right and could never figure them out. well one night a being took me to a pyramid and it was covered in the drawings of children artwork depicting their abductions and we were inside the temple and it was covered in these drawings floor walls ceiling. the being said that it has always happened and these were the testimonies of the children throughout time that make these drawings. I don’t know if it helped me at the time as I really started to not do well in school at that time. anyway that is a connect some how.

Kirby

Post Number: 2900
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 8:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had the funniest dream last night. I dreamt about my grandmother who passed on. She was in bed, eating LIFE cereal.

susi t learn

Post Number: 13555
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 1:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

THAT'S symbolic.

she still lives. energy doesn't die. just changes. :-) sounds like she was trying to tell you something.

nadm
Advanced Member
Username: nadm

Post Number: 483
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 5:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Kirby, might not be so for you, but for me, puns are a powerful force in dream meanings. if i had somebody eating Life Cereal in my dream, i might hear it as:

Life Serial

e.g., reincarnation.

John, the dream you posted yesterday seems to have that crystalline quality of something larger than life. more real that ordinary reality. your description of it reminds me of shamanic journeys i have taken.

sometimes i think dreams like that truly are as real as our waking lives. certainly the feelings and the messages you took from it ring true at a deep level.

Kirby

Post Number: 2901
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 6:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, Susi and Nadm.

I'm going through a phase where I don't if spirits think the same way as when they were housed in their own bodily structures or not.

For a while, I had thought spirits no longer connected to their own physical structures can experience life as part of us, their progeny.

susi t learn

Post Number: 13569
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

my son dreamed he and a girl were on a raft in the ocean. she was crying because someone named 'jason' died.

then they were washed ashore where tidal waves starting pounding them. ??

Damon

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had another dream about a flood last night, I was floating in a very large expanse of dirty water. I could not see the tops of any homes bit there was debris every where. I was very brief but seemed very vivid, I was swimming towards a shoreline I could see in the distance.

The odd part is that I was hearing music during this. It wasn’t constant but bursts like an alarm clock. The first couple of times it was a choir of a few female voices. There where 4 notes each higher in succession repeated 3 times. There would be a pause and then it would come again. I did not pay attention to how many times it repeated in all. Then it changed to some sort of string instrument that did the same thing. I have heard music and sound in my dreams a lot but this was different, like I said an alarm clock, wake up.

Before you ask, it wasn't my alarm clock, I don't use one, my internal clock works fantastic.

Damon

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 2:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In my previous post where I stated I heard music and sound in my dreams......I meant to say music and song, not sound.

John^

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 3:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ah damon there is a crack in the dam at lake isabella here in Kern county. they have been letting out the water in to the river at a faster pace then normal, is started to wash the canyon road out. we had so much rains this year that the amount of water was just more then the dam could handle. they assure us that they have the situation under control.

I wanted to tell this to you when you first started to talk about the dam and flood dreams. but some get freaky with the confirms and the syncs from others and that is not to say that it is even the dam or flood of your dreams. its just the information is probably a warning to me as I live in what was at one time marshes and flood plains. not many know that California had a lake that stretched the interior of the state at one time.

any way nature may be taking back its wet lands and we are going to see these things unfold in the future.

thanks for sharing the dreams

Oh and Nadam thanks! and I think you are on the money with that. crystalline YES

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 555
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 1:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Boy, sure are alot of interesting dreams happening. I haven't been getting much in the way of dreams lately, ( that I remember anyway..) but I am still waking up speaking. This am I woke up saying " The first of the eleven has happened." ???

John^

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 2:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

weird bean, last night i started to fall asleep and i herd john turn off the light i want to talk to you. then went on to have a series of abstract shapes fill my dream vision. like things taking form. it was nice. rarely do i fall asleep with the light on.

but i woke this morning peacefull and OK with the world. actually i have been waking up feeling great a lot lately.