Archive through June 16, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » John Nash & the Visitors » Archive through June 16, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 2858
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I second that motion, enigma I like the inside of your head

Back when I was having a string of premonitions of car crashes, some with multiple fatalities, I nearly made myself sick worrying over whether there had been something that I could have done to somehow change the outcomes.

But after years of turning the incidents over and over in my mind, I honestly don't see any way that I could have altered history, even slightly. The purpose of precognition is unknown, as near as I've been able to ascertain. To fight against fate lies along the superhighway to madness, IMHO.

enigma
Advanced Member
Username: enigma

Post Number: 209
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 2:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patricia + Stephen

100,ooo thanks,

worst of it is the boston fbi office
recieved between 5 to 10 calls concerning
al qaeda, perhaps even something more particular than the al qaeda chatter the nsa decrypted and has told us about, and they seem only to have sent some of the intel onto washington, maybe.

i think unless someone was part of the georgetown d.c loop...or talking to D.C
as in someone who is part of the georgetown D.C
loop...the conversation was put
on the back burner.

i keep on doing links to this FRONTLINE show...
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/

there were and are quiet heroes.
...and heroines!

!

Stephen in AZ
Intermediate Member
Username: stephenm

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 8:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In a story in Discover magazine several years ago, cases where people who had suffered some brain damage and had distorted views of their own condition were discussed.

A woman who had a paralyzed hand insisted that the hand was fine, and could move. Nothing the doctors said or did could convince the woman otherwise.

Finally, they poured cold water into one of her ears, to give the brain a physical shock. The woman admitted, then, that her hand was paralyzed, and that she had known about it for days. When the cold-water shock wore off, though, she went back to saying that her hand was fine, and could move.

From that and other cases, they came to the conclusion that the brain had competing subsytems. People's views of themselves, their understanding of their surroundings, and their views of life were created by their brains forming a compromise consensus view out of these competing subsystems. Even consciousness itself was thought to be a result of this.

One subsytem said everything's rah-rah-rah, everything's great. Another subsystem spoke of grim, unfiltered reality. Other subsytems also existed, and gave their own input.

Perhaps in some people, the importance given some of the subsytems is outside the range of what is considered normal, and so they see the world in different ways.

In the beginning of the movie "Independence Day", the character played by Will Smith walks outside, lost in thought. All around him, people are in a panic, but he doesn't notice anything. Finally, he realizes that something is wrong, and slowly looks around and notices the giant UFO in the sky.

Perhaps some people will always notice the UFO, and some people will never see it.

(Message edited by Stephenm on October 27, 2004)

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 3347
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 2:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That was a fascinating post, Stephen! Particularly this bit:

"they came to the conclusion that the brain had competing subsytems. People's views of themselves, their understanding of their surroundings, and their views of life were created by their brains forming a compromise consensus view out of these competing subsystems. Even consciousness itself was thought to be a result of this."

I've only recently become aware of those subsystems, but that awareness of their input has changed the way I process reality and made me very aware that most folks are operating without consciousness of even the possibility of any optional ways to perceive the world around them.

Mark Vicente, the guy who dreamed up the movie "What The Bleep?!" said he sat in meditation daily for 5 months, staring at a particular point in the sky before one day he suddenly saw a classic UFO materialize there, fully "real" and with apparent living occupants--a real-life experience very similar to Smith's character's.

Reality is SO much more complex than most people ever realize. It makes me wonder about the purpose behind only some of us becoming aware of a wider spectrum--are we a vanguard force, presaging a general consciousness-raising? Or are we lone voices crying in the wilderness whose insight will die with us?

For me, that question has translated into a renewed determination to get back into art and resume the struggle to find meaningful symbolic ways to communicate what I perceive, so that it won't be utterly lost with me.

Da'an
Username: daan

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 1:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

what if john nash's reality was
more real and he had asperger's?
an 'aspie' sometimes is genius I.Q
as a lack of 'social i.q'
[1/3 of m.i.t just might loosely qualify]

recently i learned there isn't enough
of a MRI database
to sophisticatedly assertain
ASPERGER's. the studies are works in progress
rather than fait accomplii. which
means Asperger's is still being diagnosed by behavior patternings. what if John Nash
was mis-diagnosed?
!

""""
"UP"
""""

nomadrat
Username: nomadrat

Post Number: 943
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 3:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There's a-lot of cross over between Schizophrenia and Autism.

You can have both.

In fact, Autism was originally called childhood schizophrenia.

For those that don't know, Asperger's is a form of high functioning Autism.
"I have seen you in the evening. In the morning light you hold me. Closer than the air around me,
You surround me always...Everywhere I go"
-Amy Grant

Da'an

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

nomie, i think you are onto something.
both might explain much concerning
john nash...

his life IMPROVED after he quit the meds in 1970.
he still had the hallucinations that implied
schizophrenia, yet was able to manage his life
with group therapy and talk therapy.

his mathematical ability and lack of social skills to me suggested Asperger's.
recently after being tested i was told
due to the range of my scores, i too
might be an Asperger's.

i do not have hallucinations.
i do have social skill issues.
however i was being steered toward
the anti*psychotic meds and had i not
tested the way i did, i think
my psychiatrist would have been more
insistant or totally flummoxed...although she did say i am not classicly schizophrenic.
nor cronically depressed. my episodic bouts
of depression she thought were more a symptom.
not the root of the problem...

i discovered myself to have been an asperger's.
its the way i visually process info. also
several co-ordination related tasks highlighted this. my SAT scores in 1972 of 680 verbal and 660 math implied i was mensa level.

i have not worked on either a seasonal or steady
job since 1980. am cronically unemployed.
this also augmented the diagnosis.
recently i learned MRI research is only
starting to be done on Asperger's.
hense its basically behavior patterns
that clue people into this...

nomie, i think you provided a clue
as to what happened to a bright
young gifted mind
just as i at 50 years of age now know
how an undiagnosed Aspie does look to people...
i've put several clues together...

i'm wondering if the pressures of the academic life in addition to the pressures one goes through inside an institution like the NSA
contributed to a nervous breakdown, and
perhaps the initial drugs prescribed to him triggered the more severe hallucinations. am not sure what happened first. i wonder if an adverse reaction slated
John Nash into the asylem.
compounding the problem.

His Nobel Prize stemmed from the
work he did as a student...on game theory.

RON HOWARD's film is conjectural. I'm amittedly being speculative on top of the conjectural.
The timeperiod connected up with Allan Dulles
being CIA director is extremely murky in
the film. like an alien landscape. the movie which was loosely based on the book is quite accurate concerning John Nash in the late 60s early 70s. his later years...

the cold war came to a hot
boil by November of 1950...
the post ww2 timeframe where
his skills were in demand saw the career
of alan Turing coming to a premature close.
John NASH initially from 1945 to perhaps 1960
was thought to be the next TURING...and
its not until the 1960s that his life and career were impacted greatly.
the postwar years into the 1950s
are a murky haze of confusion in the film...

the earlier years of his life and his college days were filmed from the prospective of his wife. things were done in a retrospective manner
as the doctors tried to reconstruct what had transpired.

my point was that the NSA that gainfully employed him was at the height of a cold war deniability. more hush hush than CIA.
if he was slightly or significantly drugged and
making freeform floating references
to work related situations, in a somewhat jumbled manner...this may have gotten
the powers that be worried.

He was gainfully employed at M.I.T until FEBRUARY of 1959. he was incarcerated for several months. had insulin injections.

later on in 1962 he was in an
asylem in Maryland.

i wonder...
""""
"UP"
""""

nomadrat

Post Number: 954
Posted on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 3:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

To be totally honest, I believe all geniuses have Autistc traits, at the very least.

And most of them would qualify, if tested, to be either a high functioning Autistic or get a dx of Asperger's Syndrome.

I am so glad this connection is being made more and more by society.

I think it will help a-lot of these people to understand themselves more.(people like yourself)

So many of them get depressed because they can't grasp social stuff and because they are easily overwhelmed.

It makes it harder for them because they think stuff like "I'm a fricken genius! Why can't I get this?!"

Once, they learn that genius and autism go hand in hand it helps them to understand why they are the way they are.

Cuts them some mental and emotional slack, if you know what I mean.

When I saw the movie "A Beautiful Mind" I was thinking to myself "this guy has autism"

It also helps their friends and family to understand them more and not to keep pressuring them to be what they are not.
"Why can't you try and fit in?! Why are you SO weird?!" types of stuff.
"I have seen you in the evening. In the morning light you hold me. Closer than the air around me,
-Amy Grant

Da'an

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

precisely...
knowing that Russell Crowe is an actor,
he is a good one for picking up on the nuances.
i found myself thinking the events that led up to JOHN NASH leaving M.I.T were perhaps more real than surreal. i think he
was zombied out by the heavy use of pharmacidicals. not that i'm thrilled by
the idea, i did get the impression the NSA
might have been a-bomb hunting concerning encrypted communiques...i think much of what people thought was babblings was a
tranquelized Nash trying to explain
ten years of his life...

in my situation as a teen i was hazed, as a young adult... i was angst ridden and increasingly depressed, dropping
out of things by my mid-30s
what you've said is very true...

when i am placing things inside ASPERGER's or CLASSIC SCHIZOPHRENIA concerning JOHN NASH,
and my own situation...
as my psychiatrist was attempting
to find the box
i fit into...as i said before,
anti-pychotic meds were brought up.

she had noticed
i had a habit of going off on tangents academically with obscure references and
would not explain myself until asked to...my abrupt speach patternings in addition to
several habits backed up the test results.
she did rule out
classic schizophrenia....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[!]
i wonder if 45 years ago the learned doctors
of the era were quick to jump to conclusions.
the confusion that ensued in addition to the medications is why John Nash is not productive after 1960...

Aspie's like habit, tidyness. clear rules and boundaries. John Nash has and had a pronounced mathematical ability. if you zombie out
you can't think through FERMET's Last Therom.

again like yourself when looking
at the movie, given the way he was socializing and knowing that the genius level I.Q math ability is going hand in hand with behaviors that quite often get one terribly hazed..i agree.
Aspergers.

he likes word games. when he phrases things, there is a reason behind them. a logic.
this means when he was doing puns or ecclectic references to current events, they were misconstrued. it would mean he is singleminded when delving into fields of interest.
specific example.
--- 23 being a prime number and
Pope John the 23rd and his famous quote
about the same...
let alone the five hundred years
or so between Pope John the 22nd
and Pope John the 23rd would have
delighted him as a factoid.
AVINGNON verses ROME.
There was an anti-pope
john the 23rd in the early 1400s!
ANTARTICA and sovereignty issues
i think led to
the "KING of ANTARTICA" remark...
if he was on something,
everything he said would sound
like classic shizophrenia.

which i think it did.
and he did. so they did
what they did without asking deeper
questions...
!
!
!
!

""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

methinks
it translates into BEAUTIFUL MIND as a movie
being the antithesis of I NEVER PROMICED YOU A ROSE GARDEN. the key is aspie's like order, pattern, reason.

BEAUTIFUL MIND is perhaps about a man plunged deeper into a madness not of his own making or psychosis by the system [echoes of mk-ultra]
just as I NEVER PROMICED YOU A ROSE GARDEN is one of the examples of talk therapy succeding, where a good psychiatrist
through common sense, long sessions and advice cuts through the schizophrenic cloud around traumatising childhood memories and dreams...
the associative links inside the mind.
ROSE GARDEN's case study was from the 1940s.

!
""""
"UP"
""""

nomadrat

Post Number: 961
Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

His ability, obsession with, love of spotting patterns. (not just in math , striclty, but in everything, seeing the math in everything,loving that)
That's a very autistic/aspie trait.
That's what really got me thinkign he was/is autistic.
You are right about how well Russal Crowe played him.
Catching those nuances.
I loved the title of the movie.
It points out what a precious gem a mind like that is.
A gift for all.
A person not to be maligned, but cherished and protected and nutured.(keeping in mind how fragile an autistic person is)
There is a price to be paid for genius, it seems, in most cases.
But without all those geniuses over the years where would society be right now?
Living in caves still, I'll bet.
I feel the movie did a good job of letting people know that being so brilliant has it's pros and cons (just like many other things in life)

(Message edited by nomadrat on November 27, 2004)
-Amy Grant

Da'an

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 7:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the worst of it is, i
fullsomely looked at John Nash's life
after i learned about Alan Turing's
contribution to the NSA [his papers on this
side of the atlantic to
the 90 percentile are
still top secret]
... and possibly
the MANHATTAN PROJECT.
when i realized there was a connection
to white sands, i started to correlate
the backdrop of Roswell that delved from
deciphering codes. Hoyt Vandenburg is
all over the Roswell coverup. He
also was the head of the organization that reshuffled to become the CIA by September
of 1947. he had been at bletchley park
during the war. Evidently knew Turing quite well and had no problem with him. Had Hoyt Vandenburg
sided with MacArthur our nation's history would
have been different. He backed up HARRY S. TRUMAN. Turing evidently was a suicide in JUNE of 1954. John Nash does sound recruited for codework, and given at the height of the cold war, some of russia's spies here weren't bi-lingual and clearly speakers of the native tounge, he possibly was told
to find coded or veiled references. [sometimes only by aquiring a codebook only can a message be read]
NASH i think was given tasks.
i think he had a burnout.
its also tied into what happened after
KIM PHILBY defected. One of the people who had supervised JOHN NASH at M.I.T in the mid to late 1950s about ten years later in
retirement on his farm
in Virginia then killed himself with a shotgun.
Wiesner had run operations in eastern europe.
two years before John Nash hit the situation he did, the soviets brutally suppressed the revolts in POLAND + HUNGARY.

The burnout JOHN NASH had
i think is due to the way events and
things were affected by the third man case...
and
ironically the ROSWELL SAUCER
is tied into this near the core
of the security codes.
Both TURING and NASH were codebreakers.
their lives are upended inside the coldwar hysteria.Turing is later understood to be gay and John Nash to me looks like an aspie.
someone labelled him classically schizophrenic.
the cold war was a pressure cooker enviornment.

six degrees.
through HOYT VANDENBURG we can tie
James Jesus Angleton into this. when i do that...i am tying in allan dulles
and mk-ultra.
i seriously said to OSR that under HOYT VANDENBURG's watch, mk-ultra did not exist.
in April of 1954 Hoyt Vandenburg
dies after secretly testifying
to JOE McCARTHY and his committee. shortly after his death, Eisenhower
then decided JOE McCARTHY had to go...the commie hunting was getting too insane.
it was tearing the pentagon apart...

things do have
a pattern!

aspies like to see
patterns. yes!

!

(Message edited by daan on November 28, 2004)
""""
"UP"
""""

blowhard
Username: nikki

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 5:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I would have framed the Nash story as a civil liberties case. I would have started with his fleeing to Switzerland to avoid insulin shock therapy. I wonder how many brilliant and multisensory people have been destroyed by our antiquated mental health care system. I really could go on and on about how full of isms and ignorance the "new priests" are.

Da'an

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 2:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the current system is only slightly an improvement over the tried and true...
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 255
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2005 - 3:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the cold war is not totally over...
saw this at rense.com
http://www.rense.com/general61/formser.htm
our hidden empires!
""""
"UP"
""""

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 4014
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 3:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was just thinking the other day that with Putin's ever more authoritarian rule in Russia and Shrub's here in the US, we so seem to be moving toward a replay of the old Cold War scenario.

It would necessarily be a different one, since the break-up of the Soviet Bloc, but it's the first time I've had that deja vu feeling about today's Russia.

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 262
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 3:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

patricia,
yes we are. the bloom is off the fragrant flower concerning our mutual Osama B*L fears.
putin wanted us to warn him. the two downed jets and the schoolchildren. i think he thinks the nsa held back. recently the brits did swoop in on a grand plot similar to our 9*11 that had london as a focal point. would he thusly infer the brits knew their onions or is he thinking we'd tell them, and not the federation if disserning something sensitive. the 'framing thread' and our political debate that calls in subliminal advertising.

just today i was archiving the monster thread, although stephen from Az as of late is keepin' it alive. am rethinking our politics. am feeling things are going patricarchically old style.
indonesia has asked us to beg off + slack off
with using our military to help.
christian generosity is its
own moral crusade.
likewise
the cold war has its crusaders.
also its walking wounded.
people who could
powderkeg like the g.i
who did not want the third trip to iraq.
people more deserving and needful of help
than the g.i with the gang ties.
that the system does and doesn't know about.

it all begs a question. {osr...if?}
i was just now rereading
the big thread.
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 263
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 3:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mr. nash did opinion on
rational self interest
inside gameplaying theory.
did get a noble prize for the same.
so this is fitting. let alone,
in a way...here is where our mk-ultra era speculations begin. [osr..again]

am archiving rather than
letting everything slip away.
""""
"UP"
""""

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 4032
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 3:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I archived it too, Da'an. Took forever, but now I have it in all its complexity--gems and fool's gold and trash(ing) and can sort it out at my leisure.

The problem with the current posting there is that so much of it is WAY off topic--when I tried to get it back on track with a discussion of Svali's articles though, they were summarily dismissed and no one was brave enough to persevere and read and discuss them.

Which is a shame, since I strongly suspect that some of the people who have found their way here (via Whitley's published experiences of his own encounters with the intel community) are unconsciously searching for information on that subject.

For example, Sharon turned out not to be the only person who had something very strange happen to her and her family at Disneyland--there are whole threads on that place on mind control message boards.

And Nash's experience with his controller/handler can be seen as totally delusional or as garbled remnants of evidence of actual meddling with his mind. "Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you"

And precisely because you're a damaged and sensitive person, you probably won't have a thick enough epidermis to risk drawing fire by admitting to more than a passing interest in the subject. Sad.....

(Message edited by Patricia on January 16, 2005)

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 270
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 5:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i was placing 1953 as a pivotal year.
prior to that, FDR's people call the tune.
after that point in time, HST's admin people go into retirement or semi-retirement.

i was cautioning our singularly erudite rodent NOT to specifically place her age online. i am cognicent of how CARTER tried to reform CIA. the deeper questions are
very pertinent to the older power elite.

50something or 20something.
i am one perhaps with a connection.
given that JOHN NASH was a young adult in December of 1953, and Alan Turing had less than a year to live...after i looked at how ScreWWWed
up Mr. Nash's life was after 1958...i started to wonder precisely what went into Mr. Turing's arm in 1952 via hypodermic...and his body in 1954, and why.

MK-ULTRA was in existance...when TURiNG dies.
Mr. OLSEN went out that window from the upper story in 1953.

perhaps unrelated events are deeply related.
osr did not specifically meantion angleton by name, yet i can't use his firing in April of 1977
to either confirm or deny what she has said.
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 271
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 5:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

angleton is central. to turing's issues.
life. existance. nsa codebreaking.
military intel. codebreaking. breaking
of soviet codes.

nash has a 'meltdown' after turing's death.
turing despite his 'poofffter' reputation is working perhaps on venona. and fish. after enigma, and bombe, and machine...
he dies.

who is mr. nash...?
america's pocket calculator human computer answer to TURING...of british inteligence.

answer? nash is nsa.
turing is o.s.s!

all is permutations of the code.
mathestry inside the nsa!
turing and nash still have classified papers, methinks. its been said turing still does as clinton had some of his basic primers released way back in the mid-1990s.
alGOrE*rythyms turing did work on then, when computers are in their infancy are still being tightly kept under the vest even today.
[was there a roswell saucer?]
[you can imagine if ACC is quite]
![at+t plus ibm correct about]
[our reworkings of the saucer code]

!
this begs a career brilliance question concerning mr. nash as america's golden boy
circa the 1950s.!!!
retroactively we are contemporaries
to a great patriot. it may take a full century after his death to know how brilliant
he was in his prime.
!!
!

""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 272
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 6:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

angleton ran mk-ultra, and then went insane himself perhaps. being paranoid skitz?
---had he not been cia burnt out by the mid*1970s...i presume and assume vatican one roman catholic with beaucoup de sins to the soul...would he have actually ever been let near the rockefeller's comittee so his career could be over?
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 273
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 6:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

angleton was richard milhous nixon's spyboss.
nixon hunkered down and pushed people away
from him as the watergate went thru its deep throat inspired disclosures.

were it not for deep throat looking up W+B, we wouldn't have had the rockefeller committee later. the deeper reforming of an ancient and abusive system...later, by carter.

susano talked via phone with osr.
you met osr. someone did
take umbrage to what osr
has said...

we've had a fellow poster here to the monster thread having some idiot check out banking information and a computer hard*drive.

you meantioned october 9th.

someone might be net*trolling from boredom.
or this bespeaks more...like all those idiots who tried to hack into ACC because of the roswell
page...

when there is smoke, is there always fire or at least some sort of chemical combustion?
again...

the unanswered questions.
inside the massive thread.
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 274
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 6:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

reread "tinker tailor soldier spy".
its based on the third man spy case
and kim philby's social set.
which included lord victor rothschild.
who was his immediate boss. kim philby, who was o.s.s --- who once shook the hand of Generalisimo
FRANCO...of spain... was a soviet spy. had been since cambridge. or was it oxford? he knew all the people most british intelligence, or affiliated...around winston churchill.

what did turing and nash do other than be very bright as young men and codebreak?

!
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 275
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 6:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i reguard all postings in the monster thread to hold clues. the rothschild reference leads back
so fast due to the antics of the third baron, and british intelligence covering up the same to angleton and his pet theories of kim philby...which in turn leads one to the life of hoyt vandenburg...who was military
intel + o.s.s
and the spyboss head of the agency
that morphed
into cia. he was also at the elbow of the great codebreakers. who cracked the nazi codes.
due to the groundwork done by the
polish military
on the basic german codes...

again. turing.
and nash. and mccarthyism.
and then... mk-ultra.

angleton is let go, retired, fired, canned...by carter in april of 1977.

osr did not meantion him by name.
you have met osr. her age bespeaks
as to how long carter's reforms were in place, and if reagan's people humoured them...and
kept them [naieve moi]
in place.

now we are in the
Patriot Act II era.
debating our
basic bill of rights.

our freedoms.
our rights.
once more.

i think the character ED HARRIS plays in the movie was quite real, or perhaps even a composite. of several people.
who were o.s.s
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 276
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 6:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

add in ACC's roswell saucer ATT theories,
and i was part of their board...

http://www.byamerican.com/

i then have a hobby of looking for clues to the whereabouts of the saucer that could take me years to unravel. yet we have the other projects in tandem at the that time. i wasn't sure how to read OSR. i tried the contest of the majestic docs...yet did think if she is younger...
what was indeed what did she say?

again.
its a big
thread.
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 277
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

she talked of things most shadowy.
again, if recent,,,CIA may have to reform
once more. as it did more than 25 years ago.
which may happen once OSAMA B*L is bagged.
the threat being over. all those 2 year revues again...!

!
""""
"UP"
""""

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 4809
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

even though it's been discussed, it just occured to me i knew someone like that.

in high school this kid who was pretty much a loner, started hanging around me and my friends. the kid was over the top genius.

we'd take him surfing, horsebackriding and to parties but he had a real hard time fitting in.

the thing i remember him asking us is, 'teach me to have fun.' he truly didn't know how to interact with people.

sadly, he ended up a suicide.

until now i had never considered him an aspie.

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 284
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

was tested some three months ago. i think i am officially an aspie. this took until my 50th year
for me to learn this. i was hazed dreadfully as a teenager. had good grades in school. long story. have always been not exactly a fashion plate or social animal. something of a non-comformist. with angst. then i learn i just might be an aspie. the way i tested.
curiously enough. JOHN NASH's life is looking different if he was also an 'aspie'
rather than classically schizophrenic.

again, what nomie and i were speculating
on above. if he's an aspie...he perhaps had job related burnout. then someone shot him up with insulin, put him on meds. assumed the 'common cold' of psychiatry was his plight...he then vegitates in an asylum until in 1970 he GOES OFF THE MEDs [valium?etc] AND IMPROVEs!

He for once again starts to think clearly after a decade of pure confusion. mk-ultra at its height found unwitting test subjects for a plethora of designer drugs including the lyserics, let alone the variations of LSD!

aspies can be
mis-understood!

there has yet to definatively be the MRI studies
to confirm a decided brainwave patterning as
classically being ASPERGER's SYNDROME.
i almost got in the door on one of the recent studies. several have been concluded in the new england area, and papers are being written
soon to go public!

its a new field.
MRIs...etc!

medicine...and science.
each 30 years we seem to pull
slightly more out of a
dark age.
""""
"UP"
""""

tigger
Advanced Member
Username: three9s

Post Number: 368
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

As the building blocks of reality break down, it's likely that those who have been outside looking in, will make more sense of it than those who only feel the lose of the paradigm.
Suffering is hard to look on, but suicide is never the answer. Permanent solution to a temporary problem. In the Land of the Brilliant Monkey, there are always plenty willing to kill you, so why make it easy on them.

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 287
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

true...tigger!
wise words.

sometimes pain drives one
greater than pleasure.

curt cobain no longer found pleasure in shooting up his veins with a substance that promices a dream*reality...the pain became too much, and actually the detox effort of cold turkey
'drying out' and getting his health + life back...became too great.

i'd only go out only if i was gravely ill, and i was cheating father*time by weeks. to life's social dilemmas, there sometimes is a quiet, unthought of solution we really ought to have done all along.methinks.

the goodly portion of people who saw fortunes go into a mathematical accountant's oblivion in 1929 did dig ditches. to feed themselves and their dependants. people can come back from fiscal ruin + bankruptcy. let alone too many credit cards. THE DONALD is a case in point.

its the deeper inner angst of the mind that seeks the deeper answers that drives us...into more than despair!

i felt somewhat rip van winkle'd by my
asperger's syndrome and i do have my bleak moods...

now at least i have my label.
i just have a more unique
than most thought*system that i
view reality thru, as i live
in plato's cave.

!
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

as an aspie, i think the e.ts are real.
hense the roswell question mr. nash might have been cognicent of...all thru the mk-ultra
cloud of confusions and abuse on high most unconstitutional. he to me is a walking wounded of those years. in part ignorance, in other part malfeasance most immoral and illegal.
the dulles era. of cia.
impacting nsa.
i think nash was nsa and someone did a company aspected standard denial of his history.
i do not doubt his early brilliance and wonder if his vulneriabilities are very aspie.

hense beautiful mind.
i do caution, i am being
speculative. i know how i read
and see things.
""""
"UP"
""""

tigger
Advanced Member

Post Number: 370
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 8:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

NSA, the heart would know.
Nash was brutalized by philistines.
Movie impales compassion on the podium of Ol' Nash's humility.
Implicit 'his arrogance deserved it', mentality.
Odious in a world where the hungry are starving more because of distribution/consumption issues than idlness/ethics issues.
Odious - 'karma they chose'/ Safer to assume own karma.
LUCK

Kurt Cobain died of addiction. Judge or mayor driving around after a few drinks feel no despair.
They also will probably die of addiction.

Blessed are those who mourn.

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 292
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the o.s.s seems preferable to the s.s and the gestapo. lets be pleased british intelligence
did have critical german codes broken, which led
to our breaking the empire of japan's 'purple' codes...[alan turing's life is this]

john nash i think was working on soviet 'fish' codes that used a permutation
process very similar
to the much simpler nazi
codes of the war...

i think again, Ed Harris's character is a composite. i think angleton interacted with john nash. let alone several military intelligence dudes. in 1942/43 winter alan turing had traveled to manhatten. turing has papers inside the NSA. as i said before. i feel when NASH is favoriably being compared to the legendary BRIT...it is for good reason and the best of professional reasons...!!!

!
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 293
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i think nash had career alphabet soup overlaps
that perhaps is where some of the flak came
from...all was not simply
internal feuding
inside
'none such agency'...
""""
"UP"
""""

tigger
Advanced Member

Post Number: 376
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Who was tinkering with Nobel at the time?

Da'an
Advanced Member

Post Number: 454
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dynAmite is an 1800s invention.
Dr. Nobel creates a new explosive,
and his brainchild has good and bad
ways it can be deployed. it is great for blowing up stumps. it also has more of an ability
than gunpowder for plots most GUY FAWLKES DAY.
--- remember the russian TSAR, Alexander II?
had we not had dyno-mite, we'd have had less
turn of the century anarchists.
and less holes in the ground now.

NASH's math was brilliant
in economics.
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an

Post Number: 611
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.ias.edu/

100 yrs

(Message edited by da'an on April 15, 2005)
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an

Post Number: 612
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the 75 year mark for...

http://www.ias.edu/

see
...... founders ...
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an

Post Number: 661
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 9:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the nsa has expanded its texas
[eschelon]? operation by 4000 jobs.
life goes on...

!
""""
"UP"
""""

nomadrat

Post Number: 3175
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 5:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey Da'An,
Do you know if John Nash has publically spoken about the information he thought he was getting from extraterrestrials. Like what kind of information he received. Thought he received.

I keep trying to find info on that and all I can find is how he attributed it all to his schizophrenia and nothing about what the messages were about.

I'm curious what the messages were about.
"I Dream of better lives, the kind which never hate
Caught in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this human race
Never comprehending the race had long gone by"
-Modern English

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 5692
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 5:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Me, too. And over on the Monarch thread, I was trying to think of that snooping program that you mention above and wondering if something like that might have been what alerts the spooks to people like us discussing mind control here on the internet.

"Expanded by 4000 jobs" eh? Sounds like the snoop-and-squelch business is a growth industry....!

nomadrat

Post Number: 3178
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 5:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I really believe/suspect that there are offical, PAID folsk who coem to this site and this baord.

Folks who post on this board.

Part of me thinks that is total paranoid delusion on my part, but I just have a suspicion about it.

I sometimes think there is are least one or two major geniuses that post on this board...peopel who are experts in social anthropology and such... folks that are employed by..somebody...to observe and intereact with us.

Usually I think tha tis just my imagination, but occasionally I take that thought seriously.

Sometimes things that I read here set of red flags in my instincts.

I never know whether its just paranoia or something to take seriously on my part, when that happens.

I mean I KNOW there are a few folks here who just like to F around with people. F with their heads and emotions. (it goes on a-lot around here, as ya'll know)

BUT I wonder if there are also people who are PAID to do that here.

Like, it's their job.
"I Dream of better lives, the kind which never hate
Caught in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this human race
Never comprehending the race had long gone by"
-Modern English

Da'an

Post Number: 672
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 6:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

it is,

there is...

and the nsa is the older spy agency...

it predates cia, and is created
specifically and seperately from military intelligence so that the codes can
be hush hush broken.

had to think that if turing could codebreak, he could also do the math concerning our fatman
he was in NYc in 1942/43

did he interact with oppenheimer?

john nash has said things like if one just
permutates
the grammer, the statements he made
could become deeper questions.

all codebreakers are
very familiar with codebook codes where
one word becomes another.

john d. rockefeller did up a codebook for standard oil that
ida tarbell revealed...his codes were
like those of rothschild a century before...circa the napoleonic war...

again,,,

osr arrives....

then we get a high weirdness

then i learn the nsa is a goin' more south
as in being very near the rio grande
insted of the potomac with 4000 jobs...

they hypersnoop anyway. if the troll has
nothing to do with the nsa, and i of course believe OSR wasn't our troll or a friend
of our troll, i hope our troll gets
more paranoid than we are....

i really do.

something clicked into place.

the hacking into hard*drives is petty
whereas the nsa knows all avenues.

the troll had a nuisance value
or seemed to be after ordinary info
insted of intel.

just by the type of stuff arriving on our hard*drives. obvious snoopware.
or something similar.

patricia davis last october...
and now moi daily running
norton anti-virus or the like...

go figure.

then all them jobs that pay entry level
well for someone with more degrees than {i}
who is 20something or 30something
and quite bright?

!
""""
"UP"
""""

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 5706
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2005 - 6:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This discussion is doing nothing to damp down my fear that my own brand new iMac's harddrive has been messed with

I'm off now to visit the Apple site and ask for more help with it. The problem only started when I began doing computer artwork with a virtual model of Lily, my Monarch beta. Before that, everything worked perfectly.

And when I started images with her that included Monarch symbolism, Poser 4 began crashing regularly and soon Photoshop 6 began malfunctioning and throwing up those dreaded "disk error" messages.

It could be pure coincidence and paranoia on my part, but who knows? Perhaps someone doesn't want that image posted on a huge and busy art site like Renderosity where thousands of other artists would see it and read my explanation of the meaning of the symbols.

If it was deliberate sabotage, they've succeeded wildly--I've been forced to stop work entirely and spend all my free time at help sites and backing up all my data. It *really* p*sses me off

Da'an

Post Number: 679
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

we may be inside a shake-up
predestined to increase
the paranoia over denver
and
its airport that sees
visitors teem thru
in a days time
as a stopover...

the agency is relocating
its domestic
people to colorado.

the agency
likes to snobzone,
and evidently their
analysts are to be
moved out of auld
virginny---

this is on top of
the nsa exodus to
a more
heartland
southerly

!
""""
"UP"
""""

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 5896
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 1:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmmm? Makes you wonder if someone at the top in their organizations doesn't perhaps know a bit more about the coming Earth Changes than most of the rest of us do, doesn't it?

I refuse to succumb to paranoia, though. I just will not go willingly into that wild land....

Da'an

Post Number: 701
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 9:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

!

3-D or 4-D or 5-D....???
IF not an adobe photo*shoppie hoax,
once again, william cooper and or otherwise...
we must ask the deeper questions!!!!

...........without too much of a paranoia
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=4617
two neat reet on the level news stories
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=4615

again...played for 15 minutes with
the GOOGLE and also think a spec
i spotted out to sea is a jumbo
jet coming in yet this does not say
what the blue
blob over the bay
is actually...

telephoto lenses and or otherwise and stabilizing digital software...!

nor the F/STOP!!!!!!
this as data i have not...

!
""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an

Post Number: 702
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 9:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

it begs an nsa
good question.

though we are now being re-shuffle-d
to an al-qaeda spotting mindframe...
what does an nsa person do when
confronted with a google map blUrrrrrrr
most suspiciously soviet that isn't...????
timeFramewise...?

again...0ur adobe prOgrams civilian
tend to have a military R+D percursor...however
if this is not a bald hoax, the implications
of the image...

....imply things deeply about the universe!

nsa, yes!

this if real could get a humble
analyst demoted or promoted VERY fast
depending on how precisely they word
their report...

this is a delectible image if only for this!

the great plains also have clear visability.
the nsa sometimes has to truth-tell on an
inner level to self that is lateral...
and sometimes controversial.

this is a given.
!

~~~
-#-
===
YES!

its like a WOW
signal for SETi people.
the blue spec!

""""
"UP"
""""

Da'an

Post Number: 757
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2005 - 2:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i just saw REVENGE OF THE SITH.
senator palpitine is now explained in full.
how he morphs into the evil emperor.
the full scope of the offer he once gave
a young luke skywalker is now revealed.
george lucas did something almost intentional
when i think about my real truth roswell thread.
george lucas JUST MIGHT be an aspie. my psychiatrist opinioned this. his love scenes.
lets face it, he's no HITCHCOCK. has no idea what to do with romantic leads. the movie
only takes off in the second half. the first half
has me thinking old FLASH GORDON SERIALs had better scriptwriting and all around dialogue.
then i saw something. the TRANSFORMATION of the good senator. HE GOES FROM A DUDE WHO COULD CAMEO A SUITABLE BILL McKINLEY profile IN A BIO-fLIC ABOUT TEDDY ROOSEVELT...to PURE EVIL!

EVIL
EVIL
EVIL!
""""
"UP"
""""