Archive through April 06, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through April 06, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 12052
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 6:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the only time i dreamed of tornadoes was right before and during my divorce. for me, i believe they represented the turmoil that was going on. hadn't had one since.

Damon
Username: damon

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 2:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirkwright – when you said “you where prevented from seeing her,” that reminded me of an odd experience I had a while back. I also was prevented from seeing. It happened in the middle of the night, I was awakened by a very strong odor in the house, very musty/burnt smelling. I was lying on my back thinking “what the hell is that?” I rose up on my elbows and was sniffing the air like a dog trying to determine the source. I could not open my eyes and at the time it didn’t strike me as odd that I couldn’t. A thought /voice popped into my head that said “it’s just burnt popcorn.” I then thought to myself “no way it’s 3 o’clock in the morning.” I then started to get very tired, a new thought/voice popped into my head, “go back to sleep it’s nothing to worry about.” I immediately went right back to sleep and did not wake up again until morning. The moment I woke up it all rushed back to me and I spent 15 minutes talking to my family and walking around the house trying to find the source but never did.

dirkwright
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Quigs, are you asking why I don't want a tornado near me? I thought it would be obvious...

My one dream that I remember about them was during some catastrophe where they sky was red and satellites were falling out of the sky. The tornados were full of fire...

Yeah Damon, thanks for that. Who near that ET likes burnt popcorn? We appear to be easy to control, which is something I find embarassing and humbling at the same time.

I think last night I was dreaming of eating some kind of brown stuff with some green stuff at the bottom. It could have been whole wheat kiwi cobbler for all I know.

I've gotten better at meditation recently. I can sit and go into the alpha state, where all the sounds seem distant and unintelligible, and I can feel my light body within my physical one during this. I was doing this while sitting in the train station when I noticed, while my eyes were closed, another person standing next to me and pointing at my hands or something close to them. They were indistinct and I presume they were some ghost or something. I sure hope I'm making progress...

starspirit
Username: starspirit

Post Number: 1970
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 1:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk sounds like you had a dream of Mother. Our Mother. Looks like she gave you gifts/spiritual food. Try playing with different scents while you meditate? lol

Just a thought

Damon

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 3:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have not tried meditation yet, seems very interesting. Is there a good book you can recommend on the subject or would I be better suited finding some sort of class?

tuuli kki
Intermediate Member
Username: tigerseye

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 7:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi damon,
There's some interesting meditations on this site. Lot's of good books on the matter. Hard part is putting aside 10 minutes every day to gently sit with myself.

dirkwright

Post Number: 1261
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 8:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I like the "brainwave" CD's from here. They are very good. You need headphones and a quiet place to lie down in the dark, preferrably in the middle of the night....

Last night dreamed about family, doing square dancing, which I have never done, with my father, grandfather and other people. Then we went to dinner at a resturant. The waiter spoke a foreign language but a woman that was sitting with us translated it as basically "hello and how are you tonight?".

John
Username: johnalbert

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 1:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It could have been whole wheat kiwi cobbler for all I know.

dirk I have had a dream about eating cobbler and the thing they say to me is look how fat the man is behind the counter you know it must be good. and i eat the cobbler.

weird

dirkwright

Post Number: 1264
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 3:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah, it's like we lead many parallel lives all at once and we become aware of these other lives when we dream, then we become confused because they don't make any sense in the context of our physical life and also because we become aware of these lives right in the middle of something going on where we don't know the beginning or the ending of whatever event we're dreaming. I can't tell you how many times I've "awakened" in another dimension, or place, and done things there and met people there that have no relation to my life here, yet my life "there" seemed perfectly normal like here. I continue to also "awaken" in the same bed room in the house within which I grew up almost weekly and have met people there, walked through the house, etc. I "woke up" once recently where I was in a camping type cot, and I sat up with my feet on the floor and faced the woman in the cot next to mine. I began talking with her, she's the woman I often dream about, and somebody came and laid down next to her and started smoking a cigarette and I told them to go away I'm trying to have a conversation with my wife (!). Then I asked her what she liked to do, and she said aerobics, and I said yeah, I know, but where do you do them, and she said in Maryland (!). I live in Virginia, right next door. I also said she was welcome to sleep next to me if she wanted to. This is so strange, like I have a second wife somewhere else! These are just a couple of examples of what goes on in my dream life.

John

Post Number: 1199
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 3:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have had yours and pats tunnel dream too. almost exactly.

the dream reality or the spirit reality is weird and cool and so unexplainable. but we just accept it when it happens and even know what to ask when we are there.

thanks for sharing you experiences Dirk

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9405
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 4:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Not remembering most dreams lately, but The Skeptic woke me from a nightmare last night, so I recall it:

I was walking into my house's basement when suddenly the power went out and I was in the pitch darkness. I tried not to panic and told the cats to go back upstairs, that it was alright and we were safe. But upstairs, I checked the breakers and they were fine--the power line to just our house had been cut. The telephone wires were cut too.

Really frightened, I decided to go to a hotel for the night, since hubby was away. But outside, someone talked me into going to a friend of their's house instead. I knew the house's owner, but not well. And the house was much larger than I remembered, with roommates who were disrespectful and rude to me.

Then a ghost appeared, gliding through a landing on the stairs and into a wall. He was an ancient Chinese man who didn't seem to see me. No one would listen to me or believe me, so I went outside, very upset. When I looked up through the bare branches of the trees, I saw a triangle UFO flying over. The second I looked at it, it began to descend and landed a few feet away from me.

It was much smaller than I'd expected it to be--maybe 9 feet across at its widest point. It was black and dark gray, covered in bright yellow writing. Then it began to transform very rapidly into an insect-like mechanical robot that could climb trees and move very rapidly overhead as I tried to run away, making clicking sounds.

Yuck. Bad dream.

starspirit

Post Number: 1973
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 5:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow, what a dream Patricia.

Had a weird one last week that you reminded me of mentioning the mechanical. I looked out of some doorway and there was snow on the ground. And then some big ole mechanical arm attached to what looked like the shape of a buffalo dangling on the end, began shaking off and clicked into motion. It began to spin like a wheel, reminded me of a carnival ride, lol.
The thing was ancient and now it's spinning?? weird dream

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9409
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Huh...at first your dream made me think about cow mutilations where the cow is returned by being dropped from high up, perhaps from the end of a crane or boom, but that may have been just random synapses firing And I realized as I reread my post that at the end, I have it sounding as if it was *I* who was clicking--! *LOL* It was the UFO/insect that clicked as it moved. And the yellow writing was actually printing, in a military-looking typeface. When the thing finished turning into a bug robot, the plates on its surface had realigned and now the printing read differently--I was very impressed by that in the dream.

slw
Username: slw

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

When I dream of that "clicking" sound, it's very frightening! I've only had that happen a few times but when I do, I feel like something is going to do me great harm.

dirkwright, Your description of dreams reminds me of when I wake up and not know where I am. It's like I awaken in a totally strange place but within a few seconds I realize I'm in my bed and all is normal. It's like I've come back from another dimension.

tuuli kki
Advanced Member

Post Number: 203
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 7:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Starspirit, do you think your dream might have anything to do with a change in the demarcation of the seasons?

dirkwright

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 7:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah, slw, I know. When I "wake up" in these other dimensions, or places, I mean that literally, like I woke up in a different bed in a different room in a different place, etc. There are usually, but not always, different people there, and I get up and walk around, do things, then go back to bed and wake up here. The one that has been the most consistent is where I wake up in the bed from my childhood in the house of my youth, yet the people in the house are sometimes different, sometimes not. Sometimes my parents are there, sometimes other people. Once, an elf-like person came up to me and my wife in that house and he said "welcome to the land of the elves", but when I went to reach out and touch him, he was just a doll, like a stuffed fabric doll. On other occasions, I've had OBE's at my current abode and found a stuffed fabric ET doll either on or near me. I have no idea what the stuffed fabric dolls are all about.

starspirit

Post Number: 1976
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 1:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

tuuli kki, yes I do think that dream had something to do with that sort of thing. Wether it was just the yearly cycle, something kicking in to regulate or some larger cycle of the age I'm not quite sure. I've been having dreams relating to stars & planet placement and cycles of time & things like this. I don't know much about astronomy or astrology, but spirit is teaching me through dreams it seems. Then I find correlating material to learn from and figure out what the dreams are showing.

At the end of december, I was shown it was the end of a cycle/age? something to do with the new sun cycle and us entering the age of aquarius. With all the new activity in the sun & several planets, it has made me take a closer look at what I'm being shown. I'm also learning alot about this big ole "machine" we seem to be living in. The influences of the planets & stars etc. on us and the planet. The workings of it I guess one could say.

There was one dream in which I saw some star alignment thing, from Aries, lol yes that god archetype, ya know how spirit speaks in symbols & through gods/dess to us. Well, I saw 3 stars in a vertical row, it then shot out some sort of beam. New knowledge would be released to us, and when I asked in another dream okay what's next? I opened a door and saw that ancient wheel kick into gear. It seemed to be activated by a signal type beam from space. Just the other day I found that star alignment & it was out by aries, lol. Scientist's are seeing something new out there. I put a little post about it in science & technology.

tuuli kki
Advanced Member

Post Number: 210
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 7:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes I was thinking, that must be why the transient caught your eye. What do you suppose the beam signified other than new knowledge.

Is it like something you know in your guts and not your head?

Very interesting, please keep posting those dreams.

Damon

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 9:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Maybe the beam signifies an open line of communication?

starspirit

Post Number: 1980
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 2:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, other than new knowledge or rather ancient forgotten knowledge about our universe and ourselves that will be discovered & remembered. I got the gut feeling, a "sort of knowing" from the dreams/visions that a new cycle has just been entered and we are now seeing the mechanics behind things more clearly. Something has been set into motion. Big changes in not only our planet & universe but within us as well. A good thing I felt.

The beam itself seemed to be an electromagnetic wave of some sort. I think that it activated something down here. Like a remote control,lol. Guess you could call it an open line of communication too.

I'm sure there are many layers of meanings in this, there always is.

Thanx for the input folks

Cazuda_Duduza_Cuca
Username: cazuda_daduza_cuca

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 8:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Most dreams are just junk.

However I had a dream last night that I considered was not junk. It involved my coming up to a gate, seeing Ann Strieber and her giving me an admission ticket. It was like entering a field with attractions. The attractions were old and unkempt. To me it signifies that I personally have nothing new to find here.
So I shall take the sign literally (probably to much relief) and do what I did in the dream which was to walk away! From the message boards at least!

I still intend to visit the sight because it is second to none but I will skip the message boards.

I find the boards very clannish. Its almost like there are rules about what is acceptable to discuss.

Anyway I'm not awaiting any kind of response from this post but feel free anyway, its just that I wont be here to read it.

Regards,

Cazuda_Duduza_Cuca

Thunder cracks, Lightening Strikes, Clouds Roll & disperse
All The Evidence To The Contrary Is Not Entirely Dissuasive!

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1971
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

starspirit,
And then some big ole mechanical arm attached to what looked like the shape of a buffalo...

"The buffalo teaches us how to eliminate out burdens by directing our energy in a balanced way.
The buffalo is a symbol of abundance and manifestation. Their large heads represent intelligence of a higher order and their strong bodies ground them to the earth. They are the uniting force between the mundane and the divine and hold the teachings of right action joined with prayer."
- unknown link
The return of the buffalo.

starspirit

Post Number: 1981
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 2:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I forgot to look up what the buffalo meant when I was checking out the wheels, lol.
Thanx for that interesting info Mark.

susi t learn

Post Number: 12150
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 8:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had a strange little dream last night.

i heard a child crying so i looked out my window and there was a little girl, perhaps 3-5 yrs old, under my window just bawling, pitiful wailing.

i then saw my neighbor open her screen door and say something like, 'oh! i thought you left or went home!' not in a tone that indicated fear that the child was alone outside but very nonchalant. the child then walked toward the woman and nto the house.

i'm not sure why, but that disturbed me.

Mark

Post Number: 1975
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 9:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Trickster uses emotional appeals to gain your sympathy.
Like bait.

kathy decker
Username: kat

Post Number: 772
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am working somewhere.
There is a big stereo, we can listen with headphones, there are a few co-workers. Big space, factory-like.

Something makes me go outside. I lie on my back, looking up at the sky. There are others doing the same thing.
I then notice yellowgreen flashes playing amongst the clouds directly overhead. The clouds draw together, becoming a large circular formation with the flashes weaving in and out throughout the entire mass.

I know what will happen next. I remember the past dream of a huge craft in a hangar like building,its inhabitants not friendly, just neutral. Neutral.
I don't like them. they are cold.

A light comes down from the sky, enveloping me. I am surprised that it does not hurt, for I am separated. My body floats freely up,and I can feel the space between the cells. I am not connected by matter,only by the light. It holds my body, separated, and lifts it into the cloud.

I am whole again, inside a large space.

Stick figures, I think, stick figures.
So thin.
Nothing else.

But I know them.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

John

Post Number: 1246
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was debating on whether or not i was going to post this. but it was such a pretty dream with a good out come that i figured that i better share with the group, and I dont even have to type it twice as i am keeping my dream journal now and put many enteries at the request of a teacher friend.

heres the dream;

Some one told me to look in the sky at the UFO, it was a dark cloudy sky and many black helicopters flying around to the left. And some one said no to the right so I looked and yup there was one of the most beautiful UFOs that I have ever seen it was like a luminous jelly fish hanging in the sky slowly oscillating. It was beautiful peach and blue with 4 round bright areas on the bottom of it. I looked away twice only to look back to see because some times they disappear if you don't continually look at them. But this one kept getting bigger in the sky and finally landed. Every one on the streets was so excited and we decided to put on a show in a huge autotorium in the honor of meeting them. And what a show it was when the aliens came out of the craft they were about 5’4” or so in gold suits and started to dance with the dancing girls. One of them hoped off the stage and told me he wanted to meet earth women. And said he did not like the ones here I said take my thoughts and showed him in my mind my friend ------. He says no way she is beautiful she is for me. And we went looking for ------ and she was nowhere to be found but we ended up in an intergalactic zoo of sorts and we were talking about the real animals and the not real animals as we looked at some snakes and a huge spider beast that had turquoise fur. Not a frightening spider like in some abduction experiences, but like a panda spider kinda. Weird just when we were to loose hope we went back to the autotorium and there was ------ on the stage and it was time for me to leave. As they found each other and liked each other. The aliens looked very human maybe kind of Peruvian. Beautiful men. Not really frightening to look at all.

that would be nice if my friend found some love as she has for so long not found a guy that wil comit to her and not hurt her. she deserves love and wants a family. its been something that has been affecting her life for so long.

John

Post Number: 1247
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

{[( hugs Kathy )]}

i have had that dream too. we made it back alive and we are here. we are here

dirkwright

Post Number: 1288
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 1:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's funny! Aliens landing here and the first thing out of their mouths is we want Earth women!!

John

Post Number: 1248
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 1:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I KNOW!!!!!! thats why i had to share it

Damon

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 2:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I guess boys will be boys!

Mark

Post Number: 1992
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 4:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ever see Earth Girls Are Easy/the movie with Gina Davis as an earth girl and Jeff Goldblum as an alien?
Same old story...Zorg meets girl.

John

Post Number: 1250
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 6:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ya drew that conclusion already mark. but was not quite the same as my friend is not easy. it was a dream what can I say. story line I’m sure gets in the mix sometime.

I wish you had some peace in your heart sometimes mark, your nagging and correction of every thing is a bummer man and not very helpful in the grand scheme of things.

hope you find it.

john

L. A. B.
Username: leathab

Post Number: 5413
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey, I liked Klatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) and Starman. (Both movie and series.) Made ya think.

kathy decker
Username: kat

Post Number: 776
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, that is funny. A nice dream though.

Here is the one I had last night-

I was staying in a huge farmhouse in the country-actually, I think it may have been a renovated barn.
I was expecting guests and looking forward to it, I had made all sorts of food and drinks. I think close to a hundred people showed up, some friends, some family, but mostly people I don't know.
I knew them in the dream, though.

Art Bell came, and Anne and Whitley. They enjoyed each other's company for a while, as I was very busy with my guests. I managed to spend some extra time alone with Art in the huge kitchen while I was peeling potatoes.We had a lively conversation and really liked each other.

Whitley had retired to the big library/den and was sitting in a comfortable antique wing chair, smoking a cigar, Ithink, maybe a pipe. Smoking something.There was a roaring fire in the big fieldstone fireplace adjacent to his chair, he seemed to be enjoying it, but had a slightly detached air about him.
I felt guilty for not spending more time with him and Anne.

Anne was sitting in the entry/hallway area, there were several folding chairs placed there, and quite a few people sitting in them. She seemed to have injured herself in some way prior to her arrival at the house, she was using crutches.

The wind was starting to blow and I looked outside-the sky was darkening as if a big storm was brewing. I commented on it, and Art agreed, Whitley just continued smoking and looking at the fire.

Anne was getting crabby-I was surprised at this for I see her as having a pleeasant personality-then I realized her injury was the reason. She wanted to leave immediately, and I tried to convice her to stay. Others were leaving and I really wanted to spend more time with her and Whitley and Art.
I told her that a big storm was bearing down on us, and she really shouldn't drive such a long distance home-after all, Whitley and Art had decided to wait out the storm.

She looked at me and said she was not driving home, only to the hotel which was nearby.

I woke up.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9510
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you for reminding me of Klaatu (Michael Rennie), who I had a mad crush on for decades....still do, actually

John, I love your dream! I never before imagined a spider that I wasn't afraid of--what a "first" for me!

Most of my remembered dream from last night is fading now, but I still recall that it was set in Florida and that a nice couple gave me a gift for helping them out--a pretty candle in a sort of stained glass holder. The woman had frizzy red hair and felt so familiar to me that I've spent all day trying to think who she is...?

susi t learn

Post Number: 12244
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hey pat, i USED to live in florida...i USED to have frizzy red hair. lol

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9520
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 4:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

O M G...!!!

Sheila Na Gig
Username: wimminsknickers

Post Number: 523
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 9:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had an odd little dream last night. I had gone looking for a new apartment. I looked at one on the ground floor of a downtown building, liked it and moved all my stuff in. It was only then that I realized that all the walls were made of glass!
Pog Mo Thoin.

susi t learn

Post Number: 12278
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

going through any changes? feeling vulnerable?

Sheila Na Gig
Username: wimminsknickers

Post Number: 524
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yep susi, sure am. It feels like I'm on the verge of something. I guess most of my dreams have been reflecting that lately.
Pog Mo Thoin.

starspirit

Post Number: 2003
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a dream the other day that my mom, sister and I were driving in a car. We parked it then got out and began walking through peoples homes. We were like in spirit form, walking through walls and talking to people in each house. Well we did this for awhile and after stepping out of the last home and walking out to the street. I said "oh were on rt 106" (which is a rt in a few towns over from me) Next thing I knew I was leaning over some dumpster pulling a mirror out of it.

I woke up thinking huh, weird dream and jotted it down in my journal. Later that day as I was running errands. I was driving down rt 106 & I see this guy throwing away this huge mirror. Now I'm building a dance studio and am looking for mirrors. sooo I whipped around and pulled into the parking lot, went inside and asked if I could have the mirror the guy threw away. They said sure, it's in the dumpster. I went over and as I was pulling it out, suddenly I realized it was the EXACT SAME MOMENT from the dream, LOL

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 9:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

starspirt..I like that dream
I think sometimes Deja Vues ? come from dreams?

starspirit

Post Number: 2008
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 9:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi buddie,

Yep I think so too. How bout those funny ones where your in a dream, then awake in the dream, then in the dream again. You know it's that de ja vou, but don't remember till it happens when awake.
lol, did that make any sense

susi t learn

Post Number: 12313
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the oddest dream experience i've ever had was one night i was having this dream and a man (my friend's ex-husband) was standing off to the right kind of far away (in my mnd's eye) and he asked if he could come into my dream. i told him no. some time passed and he asked again. i said, 'no, now go away.' and he did. ??

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

susi..that may not have been a good person
( never mind ..Gilda R )

starspirit..once I was not sure if I had a dream
or the person called and spoke to me.She was someone I babysat and totally Love.She said her dad was dying from cancer and she was crying.
When I mentioned it to a few of my friends down
home ,,they said WHAT ?? Never heard that..
3 months later Her mom called and said yes he is dying.
Lisa said she never called me ? Wierd !

Damon

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 2:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hello everyone,

I was talking with my Mother and she shared a dream she recently had. I found it kind of cool how it related to what is going on with me in the dream world right now. In almost every dream I’ve had as of late, I’ve been doing a lot of flying, either controlled or uncontrolled.

Her dream begins with her inside the house and she hears a knocking sound out on the deck. She opens the door and goes outside to see what it is and finds me standing there.

Mom: “Damon, what are you doing here, it’s 3 o’clock in the morning?”
Damon: “I want to show you something Mom”
Mom: “Show me what, it’s awfully late”
Damon: “you’ll see, take my hand”

At this point my Mother takes my hand, we make one bounce and up into the air. She said, she was very afraid, we where flying straight up into the night sky.

Mom: “Damon where are we going, I’m afraid that I will fall.”
Damon: “You’re fine Mom, as long as you hold my hand you will be ok.”

She remembers looking up into the sky and seeing the clouds and stars above us. The night air seemed crisp and very clear. By this time she was feeling much more comfortable with the fact that she was flying. We finally burst through the cloud cover and what she saw absolutely amazed her, it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. The stars where amazing, they where a brilliant silver color and it was shimmering off of the clouds.

Mom: “Oh my God, this is beautiful!”
Damon: “I know Mom, that’s why I had to show you.”

She said we just floated there, watching the stars for a long time, hand in hand. She then felt me tugging on her, pulling her back towards the Earth.

Mom: “What are you doing?”
Damon: “It’s time to go Mom, we have to get back.”
Mom: “Well I don’t want to go back, I want to stay here.”
Damon: “You can’t Mom, we have to go.”

She then pulled her hand away from mine and started to drift towards the stars. She was moving faster and faster towards one star in particular. I was trying to reach her but could not catch up to her, I was falling farther and farther behind. Finally she could no longer see me anymore and turned to face the stars. When she turned the stars where gone and there was a huge silver crystal. She was so afraid she was going to hit it that she woke up from the dream.

Prem
Username: lal

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 3:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

there's no time to think about the starting or the end
we'll find out I'm told, my mother she told me so
I just wanna fly
put your arms around me baby
put your arms around me baby
I just want to fly
I just want to fly
Sugar Ray

John

Post Number: 1292
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 1:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have one, it was 4 days ago and I was going to put it in my journal but have been unable to do so for some un known

I was back at my old job in the pottery studio that I use to tech at. I had time to sit down and make pottery so I at on the far right end wheel I usually sit on the far left by the door. there are 2 rows of wheels and this woman was siting at a wheel exactly the corresponding one to me on the other side of the room. she was telling people they had to clean up and to be neat and to stop talking and was being bossy. she looked at me and was shocked to see me their and got quiet and started working on her project. I think she was trimming her pot.

well I get up and explore the studio and go to the back room where the clay is recycled and se this same woman working a machine. unlike any clay reclamation device I had ever seen. it had a crank handle and was shaped cross between a uterus and a cement mixer and was on a tall stand. and there were 3 of them she starts to explain how much easier it is for making the clay and was very knowledgeable about it and really captivated my attention on the process. and that was the dream.

making clay is one of the hardest back breaking exercises in pottery making I just did not find it fun at all. it was just weird I’d dream about that.

Damon

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 9:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John

The mind has a way of helping the body when needed. Someone may have been showing you a better way. Start experimenting with the basic design you remember from the dream.