Archive through March 20, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Sourdough Salís Insomniacs paranoia cafť » Archive through March 20, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9439
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 5:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Tomorrow is an 'art day' around here--I have a painting called "Lily's Window" that I'm dying to get finished, so that I can move on to something new. It was what I worked on for the whole last painting class semester and I'm *sick* of it after staring at it so long! Almost done with the acrylic part and next week I'll finally begin the alkyd part--mostly areas that need a lot of blending. (I used to paint full-time and finish even a complex painting inside of a week--most, in a couple of days--now it takes much longer, unfortunately for my impatient personality.

But today The Skeptic is taking me to see "V for Vendetta" and I can't wait!

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 12121
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i love maxfield parrish. my favorite one is the girl on the swing.

i'm very undisciplined...i've put the background on first and other times i've done it last. i don't have any one method. i just somehow get the paint on the canvas and see what happens. lol

Brighid
Username: brighid_moon

Post Number: 717
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 5:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And as we speak, I now have a 30 pound, 7 month old bagal laying asleep behind my computer-chair on the bed. She really wore herself out! LOL

My Dad was as excited as I was about the prospect of the puppy, he just has to hide it under being a crab-pot. We got there early, waited, then when they brought her in he immediately wanted the leash. LOL We wandered about and I spent my hard-saved money getting her everything she needed, then went back and got her. By that time, a million and one people were around, the poor pup was terrified and hiding under the table. So I sat down with her and pet her and tried to comfort her, and she began licking me. We bonded instantly and she hasn't let me out of her sight yet.

She loves her huge yard we have here for her. She's cute out there, looking all the hunting-dog she is as she sniffs around the cedar trees and fallen maple leaf piles.

She's not so comfortable in the house yet, but of course that takes time. She's very nervous around my Dad (though she tries hard even now after only two hours to accept him) so I think she was probably abused in Puerto Rico by men (probably as she wandered about the streets and probably got kicked around and stuff alot, but that's just guessing). She growled at my dad when he came in my room! LOL I told her "no, its okay" and comforted her. She didn't growl the second time. But its nice to know she's protective too... though I'm going to have to seriously take her about and socialize her with people (she does great with other animals though! She loves other dogs.)

*takes a breath*

Not that I'm excited.

So I think I'll take that espresso decaf today, please!
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

"Watakushi wa shishi desu"
--From Harley

susi t learn

Post Number: 12125
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 6:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh my god! a 30 pound bagal!

how much cream cheese does that take?

but honey, if it's 7 months old, i wouldn't try to eat it.

sorry, couldn't resist.

L. A. B.
Username: leathab

Post Number: 5318
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Homage to the "concrete" bagel at Brigid's house.) "I am a rock, I am an Island!!" (A little Simon and Garfunkle anyone??)

Brighid

Post Number: 719
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 7:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi: The 30 pound bagel gets no cream cheese, otherwise it'll put on the pounds!

LAB! How did you know she was made of concrete?! I just found out myself when I tried to move her off the bed to take her out. She wasn't too happy about giving up her warm bed for the cold outside. She laid there, then bribed me with kisses, then faked not being able to get down off the bed. However, I finally succeeded and made her prove to me that yes, she is indeed housebroken.

I made her a "den" under our kitchen table where she feels safe, with all her blankets, pillows, toys and chewies, then snuck off to leave her to bond with Dad (who sits at the table all the time watching TV) for a while.

Free babysitting!

*holds out her 20 oz coffee mug* Fill'er up! It's going to be a long night!

... that bonding lasted five minutes ... just enough time for me to write all that above ...
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--From Harley

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5322
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 7:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Attempting to dunk the "bagel") Seems those "dust bunnies" just won't let her go. Now I have lint in my coffee cup....sheesh!!

Brighid

Post Number: 723
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 1:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Triple caramel mocha vente, with three shots of khalua please...

*wanders off to the corner quietly in a state of absolute exhaustion*

--From Harley

Brighid

Post Number: 724
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 9:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Quad caramel mocha, with all the fixings, whole milk, and four shots of khalua please...

*wanders off to the corner in a stupor muttering to herself*

--From Harley

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5327
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 9:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Gets the Kaulua shots for Brighid) You must have really been battling that "bagel" for a "double request!!" Poor baby, here, grab a big pillow and a blanket and rest....just put on the soft earphones, there. Nitey nite.

susi t learn

Post Number: 12131
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 9:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

coffee, i need coffee.....spies brighid in the corner and wisely sits at the counter.

i'm sooooo tired. went to bed late. (looks down to see she's still wearing her animal print furry slippers.) oops! oh well, whaddya gonna do.

had a great pizza last night-articholes, mushrooms and spinach. maybe we could have a pizza night here?

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9449
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 2:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ooooo--pizza nite! [said with a Homer Simpson drool] Pat stumbles in half-asleep due to The Skeptic waking her up *2 hours* early

Then he FINALLY left to go on a hike and I, of course, was way too wide awake to go back to bed....hate when that happens. Looks like a multiple cup of coffee day comin' up, doesn't it?

I think I'll have a double mocha with a shot of Kahlua (inspired by Brighid) and just bring it over to her corner. I think I'll curl up with her and Tandy and hope for the dawning of mental clarity for all of us. Brunch later, methinks. Then some painting...if I can stay awake.

buddie
Username: buddie303

Post Number: 520
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 4:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"Did you like Vendetta" Pat?
Are you going to share the chocolates ?
Or did The Skeptic eat them

I feel for all you tired people.
I'm going to work this week knowing I've misplaced a 100 pens and papers.

It was there a minute ago and next thing
I'm asking " where's this where's that" .
It's under my nose but I can't see it or
find it.

Monday will be much better

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9458
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 5:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie, I just posted my own little review of "V" in the Philosophy topic area under the Recommend Movies thread. It's no where as insightful as Roger Ebert's review, but I had to speak up for the movie and get people to go see it. It may not be anywhere near Oscar quality, but it's entertaining and will actually make people *think* and feel real, complicated emotions. And you won't walk out feeling cheated of your movie $$

Now, I'm going for a long walk--Sun's shining and the sky looks the way a CA sky is SUPPOSED to look: cloudless and postcard blue

I'll pop in here on my way home for a restorative hot chocolate though, since it's still chilly. And I'll bring chocolates to share--non-pareilles (however the heck you spell that word?)

buddie

Post Number: 527
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 7:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK ..if I go there Then I'll be up too late.?
Cheers Have a great evening..

buddie

Post Number: 529
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 8:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I should have gone to bed..I read too much.
Lab I want an answer? Don't I deserve that ?

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5338
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 8:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

???

susi t learn

Post Number: 12146
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 8:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

my bones are achy. gimme a strong coffee with baileys please.

just came from the other thread...aztec posted a 'people to ignore' list. how funny is that!

hmmm...potato soup sounds good. with a glop of butter on top.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9461
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 8:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

susi, too cool about that list!! Hope I have a prominent spot This board should just have an 'Ignore' function, where you can tune people out if they drive you nuts. It would be a wonderful thing to just not even SEE their posts.

Mmmm--potato soup! My Irish genes kick in at the very mention of it. When The Skeptic's safely on a plane for FL tomorrow AM, I'm picking up ingredients for a big pot of corned beef, potatos and green beans, all boiled together. Love it. Ditto for corned beef and cabbage...classic poor folks food back East.

susi t learn

Post Number: 12147
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 9:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mmm...love cabbage. i make it with potatoes, celery, carrots and smoked butt.

John
Username: johnalbert

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

corn beef sandwiches with cold red potato salad, mmmuuuummm

cabbage with salt pepper and butter.

buddie are you picking on lab or trying to cause trouble because I assure you Lab is a reasonable person and totally undeserving of I donít know what your trying to do. what are you doing to her?

and for what reason.

we are at sals to have fun and let our minds have fun and we donít take each other so seriously or hurt on purpose. if our game has hurt you I think that you need to think about what it is your doing here.

sals is a friendly place. we share here we can go off topic here the other threads are specific,

we have a light nature here

nothing matters here.

are you OK buddie?

susi t learn

Post Number: 12148
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

this is our happy place. :-)

Brighid

Post Number: 726
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

*pops her head out of the corner*

"Where everybody knows your naaaame!

And you're always glad you caaaaame!"

<.<
>.>

*slinks back down with Tandy and Patricia and curls up in the blanket with her hot chocolate and khalua*

--From Harley

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1972
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patricia said,
"susi, too cool about that list!! Hope I have a prominent spot..."

Not to worry.
The List:

buddie

brown

lab

susi

partyghost

patricia

c heaven

brighid

yogu

mark

Stars, every one of us!

Here's something...I made Corned beef and cabbage in the Crock Pot® Friday, and potato soup.
I feel totally meshed with my karma.

Brighid

Post Number: 728
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OOOO I made the list!!!

*Dances*

I must be doing something pretty darned important for that one! And here I never knew!

Wow!

--From Harley

buddie

Post Number: 530
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't want to be on no Stinking List!
I apologize to you all for being argumentative.

susi t learn

Post Number: 12149
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 1:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

maybe if you kiss up to aztec and never, never disagree with him, he'll remove you from.......THE LIST. lol

Sheila Na Gig
Username: wimminsknickers

Post Number: 506
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 8:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Chain Letter For Women

Dear Tired and Discontented Woman:

This letter was started by a woman like yourself, in the hopes of
bringing relief to other tired and discontented women. Unlike most chain
letters, this one does not cost anything. Just send a copy of this
letter to 6 (six) of your friends who are equally tired and
discontented, then bundle up your insignificant male other and send him to
the woman whose name appears at the top of the list. Then remove the top
name and add your name to the bottom of the list.

When your name comes to the top of the list, you will receive 16,877
men, and one of them is bound to be a hell of a lot better than the one
you already have!

DO NOT break the chain ---- have faith !!
One woman broke the chain and got her own S.O.B. back! At this writing,
a friend of mine had already received 184 men. They buried her
yesterday, But it took 3 undertakers 36 hours to get the smile off her
face, and 2 days to get her legs together so they could close the
coffin.

YOU MUST HAVE FAITH !!

1. susi t learn
2. Buddie
3. Patricia Davis
4. L.A.B.
5. Nadm
6. Brighid
Pog Mo Thoin.

Brighid

Post Number: 730
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 9:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ROTF

I never know what to do with ONE of them, much less 16,877!!!

Fill'er up please, the usual sans Khalua today. Tandy has now become Mandy since Dad can't remember "Tandy". She likes her puppy-chow warm and wet please.

(She also thinks 5 am is a decent hour to wake up! *DIES*)

--From Harley

susi t learn

Post Number: 12154
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

brighid

i'd settle for 5am any day. (i'm usually up then)

it's the 'i think i have to pee at 3am' that kills me. the other night cloe kept scratching the door so i finally got up and let her out. it was raining but it didn't bother her. after she pee'd she mosied around forever and wouldn't come in. finally....then she tracked in wet, muddy prints over my clean tile. aagghh....

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5340
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Takes the chain letter away and slowly burns it in the roaring fireplace.) There, now here's a few stuffed bears for the "corner" pick any and give it a good hug. (Picks her favorite brown bear, with the softest fur.) I'll whisper in it's ear that I don't give a rat's petutie that I'm on Aztec's ignore list, as it grows, he'll be typing to the wind.

One hot fudge latte extra whipped cream please, John.

susi t learn

Post Number: 12156
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i don't think he realizes it's a DISCUSSION board.

Brighid

Post Number: 731
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

STUFFIES!

*grabs a stuffed panther and heads back to her corner*

I love you L.A.B., you know what works!

Susi: I'd kill. I don't do well without my sleep and the last two nights have been really rough on me. And because I can't be really asleep (have to be "ready" at a moment's notice, not just for Mandy but for Dad as well, my TWO children) I've had to lose the anti-anxiety meds (which make me sleep/dopey, and not stressing or a b*tch.)

--From Harley

Brighid

Post Number: 732
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh and my opinion of that is that we have to be really rather important to anyone who goes out of their way to make a special list about us!

*grins, blows on her nails and shines them on her blouse*

--From Harley

susi t learn

Post Number: 12157
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i personally am honored to be in such prestigeous company.

Brighid

Post Number: 733
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

*HUGS* Me too! I was happy that people I really like were on that list with me! Hm... wonder if I should add to that list?

*thinks of about at least four or five more people she really likes to add to it*

--From Harley

John

Post Number: 1225
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 1:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

man i am just mad i did not make sheilas list.

oh well strait men you can keep um. the non strait are hard enough to deal with.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5344
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 1:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John, you are head of the class here, a fixture like the mirror ball and the juke box. Top of my list!!
(Don't let the "boys" get you down, real "men" won't.)
That chocolate latte hit the spot (pets the bear) sometimes a touch of softness can ease pain, that's why they sometimes put premies on sheep skin, it's the soft closeness they crave, like the womb.

Did I tell you my daughter swiped my stuffed Pug dog, and used it in the play "Assasins" as a prop?

(Message edited by Leathab on March 20, 2006)

susi t learn

Post Number: 12164
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 1:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

when bryn was first hurt and just out of his coma, it was easter and i bought him a stuffed bunny. it was quite odd looking; grey with long flop ears and natty fur. he thought it was the ugliest bunny he'd ever seen. but he kept it by him in bed and if it disappeared, he'd panic.

it's been 5 years and he still has what we fondly refer to as 'ugly bunny'. occasionally xena will steal him and bryn has to chase her around to retrieve ugly bunny.

even 'big boys' need security and comfort. :-)

when my daughter was 2, my friend jim stafford gave her a huge stuffed dog. it was as big as she was. she named it muttly.

she's now 35 and muttly still holds a prestigious place on her bed, though missing one ear, one eye and tongue.

Brighid

Post Number: 735
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 1:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LOL Even dogs... Even adults sometimes! I actually do have a stuffed panther that I've had for a few years now, got it in Missouri when I was living with Blossom. Somehow it psychologically makes up for sleeping alone. Haven't figured that one out yet.

It's still on my bed and just had it's first bout with Mandy... she got its ribbon chewed up pretty good before I could notice it. My fault, I gave her her own stuffie to chew on now. They love those fake-sheepskin things!

--From Harley

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5346
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 2:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stuffie comfort zone!! (Where the pillows are soft, the massages are free and the music is cool.) Stuffies have a large place in my rooms, never know when one is needed. (They are replacement for animals, allergies keep me from having my own pet, the "cat" lives in daughter's room, have to wash each time I pet her.) Stuffies are calming especially if chosen by the person. They become their "totem" or power animal, defending from all the "bad" stuff life throws at them.

(Grabs bear and hugs tightly.)

nadm
Advanced Member
Username: nadm

Post Number: 336
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John, i don't see nothin' in the chain letter that specifies all the men folk received are guaranteed one orientation or t'other... want me to put you on the chain? you'd probably get at least 5 or 10% to pick from.

nadm
Advanced Member
Username: nadm

Post Number: 338
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 4:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi, i'm not sure it's even an issue of arguing with him. Az's view of the cosmos is highly mechanistic. he seems to fully believe (or fully pull our collective leg--wait, that doesn't sound right ) that everything is describable with our limited language. that everything can be named, characterized, and its role thoroughly understood.

i've been taught not to cling to a fixed notion of the form of anything. that forms, identities, roles and relationships are subject to high flux. god-ness, to my understanding, is not anthropomorphic. it is an essence beyond name, form, or description. it does not create reality as some kind of Rube Goldberg contraption, which is how i start picturing Az's various universe schemata.

John

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 4:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Heís Machiavellian.....

But so are others on this board,

Lists well I have a top 10 list and did about 3 things off of it today.

Specking of lists what are your guys' top 10 favorite things in life. Anything

susi t learn

Post Number: 12167
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 5:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wow, john, that's a hard one. it could cover everything!

off the top of my head and not in any order...

1-watching the sun rise & set
2-reading a really good book
3-riding a horse on a nippy day
4-painting in oils or working in clay
5-music
6-hanging out with a good friend or favorite family member
7-sitting in front of a fireplace during a thunderstorm
8-driving to any nature spot and watching the critters
9-dancing
10-laughing

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5351
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 5:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

1. Getting a "Hot Rock" massage
2. Helping my kids succeed
3. Hubby announcing it's "Vernal Equinox" today (and he's not a pagan.)
4. Watching the flakes of snow decorate our orchard
5. Watching a favorite movie with the tears rolling down the cheeks.
6. Creating some type of art
7. Singing
8. Watching a fire lick the logs and pop from pine sap
9. Talking to friends and listening to them, too.
10. Taking away pain from anyone.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9466
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 6:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just noticed how many of my favorite folks are also on that list...and how many of them have found their way here, too...

Sheila, I laughed out loud at that chain letter--thank you!

Stuffies! Yay! Back before The Skeptic got terminally serious, he used to love them too. I still do! [grabs a bear and happily squeezes its stuffin's]

My current (as in, this very instant--it changes constantly) 10 favorite things in life *in no particular order*:

Warm, dry, soft, fuzzy socks after walking in the rain.

My friends and their weird, wacked-out senses of humor (includes The Skeptic & my sister, too).

Books & movies--my life-long loves.

Trees, especially Oaks.

Chocolate, in all it's myriad forms.

A warm cat on a chilly night.

A fire in the fireplace.

The smells of paints or Fimo clay and that timelessness when creating with them.

Flowers.

My old house.

My beloved corvids (Jays) and my birdfeeder flock of Sparrows and Finches.

That's 11, I think, but then, I never could count

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5352
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 6:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oops forgot, the musty smell of an old library.

(Hugs the stuffing out of Bear.) Gotta get a needle/thread and keep repairing the holes in the seams. (Sits in corner, relaxed and busy.) Popcorn and Pizza anyone, I'll take one with Sausage and Olives, extra cheese, please!!

John

Post Number: 1227
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 8:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

well mine is
gardening
art
laughing
talking to friends
work when I feel I accomplished
darned dogs
the feral cats out side
right now fire
spiritual stuff
my truck

and food. oo how about veggie lasania for the special tonight with garlic bread and mistroni soup!

its so cold here today and we have yet more rain what is make for us one days break in day 20 of rain every day.

I have my blankie donít need the stuffy though I do miss my teddy bear from when I was small. I loved the fur off of it my sister hid it so I would get over it when I was 7. thatís ok I broke the legs off of her Barbieís. they all had hot paints made from black tape.

cocoa any one?

Good thing it was sunny this morning I planted peas and potatoes. Doing beats and carrots tomorrow if the weather permits. Do have those sunflowers to plant too so much but planting a garden is like free food almost and we use compost we make so it really does well. Think i'll wait for the corn till next month should put in some lettuces. Radish

Have flowers started in little pots all over the patio and the choices of seed this year was very small but I get something good out of what I planted. Have black holly hocks they are soo cool

John

Post Number: 1228
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 8:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yum pizza ill have that instead!

john throws a stufed unicorn and hits susi in the head.

stuffed animal fight any one