Archive through March 14, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Dreams » Archive through March 14, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bean
Advanced Member
Username: tina

Post Number: 464
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Damon, welcome to the board!

russadams
Username: lightsleeper

Post Number: 1726
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 3:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had an interesting dream last night. I was at the London Zoo with Angelina Jolie and her adopted kids. We stopped at one exhibit and there was Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe on "Friends") teaching a monkey disgusting animal tricks.

Damon
Username: damon

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 4:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmmm, strange dream Russ, what did you have to eat before you went to bed? Ha Ha

I can't recall ever having a dream with a celebrity in it. I've had plenty of dreams with people I could not recognize, but never a celebrity.

russadams

Post Number: 1727
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 4:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's my second dream with Angelina Jolie. I don't know what's up with that!

Last night, I dreamed that some people and I were in someone's yard and were watching some kind of craft up in the sky. It was a man-made object, really more like a television satellite, I think, except it was only about one hundred feet up in the air. There was a recognizable logo or insignia on this thing, and it hovered momentarily before moving very slowly on across the sky. Then, some creepy guys in a couple of vans pulled up and started trying to make all of us get in the back of the van. Except every time, they got me in the van, I managed to get back out. The last thing I remember is them chasing me through a yard, after I got out the last time.

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 1103
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 5:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Russadams, about 15 years ago I had a dream in which Madonna was my secret lover. In the same dream, I had also murdered someone and was successfully concealing that fact. The dream was so vivid I can still recall details of it to this day. And I have no idea why I dreamed it....because Madonna is definitely not my type.

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9140
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 8:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I finally remembered a dream--! It's been a while, but I woke up with an odd one at least partly in my memory and wrote it down before the minutiae of the day could wipe it out. There was much more, but this is what I wrote down:

There was a small room at the end of a corridor. Sometimes it was stationary and sometimes it was an elevator. It had one large window opening in it that was covered by a very flimsy piece of thin plastic set in a frame made of thin silvery metal. It could be unfastened and removed with small swiveling clamps like the ones that hold in the backs of picture frames.

Sometimes I would remove the window carefully, afraid of breaking it, and lean outside to look around the garden outside. It was untidy and overgrown, but sunny and pleasant. There were a number of very intelligent birds watching me do this each time--corvids, both jays and crows. There was also a large scruffy brown owl who rode perched on the back of an odd creature that was like a small reindeer. It had antlers that were like very twiggy branches (hundreds of fine twigs) and it loved to be fed peanuts, as did the owl and the other birds.

Now and then, I would notice the man who sat watching me walk down the corridor and into the room. He always instructed me to pay no attention to him and would glance at a small instrument in his hand--a stop watch?--and then motion to me to resume what I'd been doing. When I wouldn't cooperate, he handed me a piece of fabric and told me to handle it, which I understood was to distract me., but it didn't work every time. When I woke up, the last thing I remember was him punching or poking at the little instrument....?

tuuli kki
Username: tigerseye

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed of a camouflaged space ship. It was a windswept night sky. The moon full enough to light up the landscape of thick clouds that briskly swept across the stars.

I was watching the sky when I saw a dome appear, the surface was projecting a holograph that perfectly mimicked the movement of the clouds and positions of stars in our sky. For a few seconds it went out of unison with the panorama around it, I knew I was being 'allowed' to see the ship and its' camouflage. It was breathtaking, not just the moving holograph of our sky, the density itself seemed disguised.
Later I imagined I'd only seen part of the ship. I saw another ship in outline that looked like a beetle.

Snake ate the evidence.

russadams

Post Number: 1729
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 6:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Miaree9, Isn't it funny who we dream about having these relationships with? Angelina Jolie isn't really my type, either. Although Brad Pitt....

Patricia, I'm going to think about your dream a bit. It sounds like more than what it seems.

Last night, I dreamed that I was at a party at a long, low ranch-style house in the country. There were hills and trees and it was really beautiful. But this property was surrounded by an electric fence, and the party turned out be something weird, right out of "Eyes Wide Shut". I just kept wandering through all these rooms in that house and seeing all this stuff happening.

kathy decker
Username: kat

Post Number: 736
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Having the strange dreams now-usually this time of year for me, early in the morning.
An 8 year old girl named Susan is abducted by a slender dark haired young man who drives a neon green Volkswagon, a fairly recent model.
Her mother knows this man he is a casual acquaintance, he has taken the girl to punish the mother for an imagined slight.
There is a tall, stocky policeman working on the case. A large room like a warehouse, wicker baskets hanging from the ceiling-a clue to the child's whereabouts will be found in one of the baskets.
A church, it has a chair with no seat.

I don't know if this is past, present, or future, or where it takes place.

I think the child will be found alive.The mother is frantic.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

Damon

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had a short very vivid dream last night.

I was standing on the surface of the moon, staring at the earth, it was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. Im nudged by someone and realize that Im standing in some sort of line. I walking towards something off towards my right but cant seem to turn my gaze away from the earth. Suddenly a siren, klaxon type, starts to sound and my attention is drawn to the black sky to my left. A crackle of light explodes into a very large burst of light, like a lightning strike except every color of the rainbow was present. It is followed by something like a sonic boom and then a very large craft appears. The person behind me, who I never saw, says that always happens when they come out of hyper space and the dream ends.

Vee
Username: veekain

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've had dreams where I'm in line with other people who I don't know and have never seen before. There was one dream where I was on a red planet like a desert. A long line of us were being led to a shelter because the sun would soon be rising and it got soo hot that we would die if we were exposed to the heat.
weird..

Sheila Na Gig
Advanced Member
Username: wimminsknickers

Post Number: 423
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 3:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patricia, I had an odd little dream about you a couple of nights ago. I had gone into what looked like an Airstream type trailer and you were sitting at a table by a window having dinner. I walked up to you and handed you three cheques and said here is the $288.00 dollars that is owed to you. It might have been $286.00. One cheque was for $100.00, another cheque was for $100.00 dollars and the last one was for either 88 or 86 dollars. You looked at me and said, "I didn't expect it to be this much. It's funny how the amount adds up so fast."

Definitely came out of left field that dream! Maybe the numbers mean something to you?
Pog Mo Thoin.

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9183
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 2:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No, but I wish the checks had been real Actually, a tiny bell rang WAY the heck back in my memory when I read your dream--Onesmartrat spoke of being taken to an airstream trailer in the desert as a child as part of a mind control program, but I cannot find the post or email where she told me about it--?

I have searchable text copies of both the Witnesses thread and also her emails to me, so I'm at a loss to know when she told me about it. I remember it as text, so it wasn't something she told me when we met in person. That bothers me.

Sheila Na Gig
Advanced Member
Username: wimminsknickers

Post Number: 424
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 3:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That gets me too,when something sounds familiar and yet you can never quite bring it to the surface. A couple of other snippets of the dream
I've remembered.
I had met up with you earlier in a very brightly lit and crowded dining area. The furniture consisted of square wooden tables and benches. I was shouting to you over the din that I would drop the cheques off to you later.
Another thing. The lighting in the trailer was rather dim and had a kind of orange glow to it.
I remember that while I was there I had gone over to the stereo unit and was searching through the cd collection. I knew there was a particular one there (by Ernesto Cortazar of all people) which had on it a piece called "Beethoven's Silence" that I thought you would like to hear. I do have that in my collection so I imagine it just kind of bled over into the dream as I had been listening to it a few days ago. And that's the whole thing as I can recall.
That Onesmartrat recollection would be interesting to hear about if you find it.
Pog Mo Thoin.

John
Username: johnalbert

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 4:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ok, I have a dream that I had yesterday. It started by me being called by an individual on these boards this is a man btw. he was calling me for healing but would refuse me when I approached him. It reminded me of that story of the drowning man that prays to god for help but refuses each vehicle saying that god was going to save him. And that would be funny to remember in a dream too for me but anyway. This man would not let me get close to make the healing energy. I was getting frustrated with him and looked at him and said what gives and shrugged my shoulders at him he was afraid of me. Suddenly a weapon appears in my hands that I can only describe as a pistol grip cannon. Lol, it shot healing energy. So I thought I got you now you mo fo. And shot three big balls of healing energy into his solar plexus and he began to glow with life and his sorrow diminished.

I woke up laughing so hard. I have never had a helping dream like that before or a weapon of healing. Some times life is just that strange for me.

kathy decker

Post Number: 740
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 2:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Awww John I loved that.
Well here goes...

Dream # 1:

The dog is barking. The house is messy and dark, it is night and I am alone. I get up off the floor and go to the door to let the dog out, but i see outside the door, off to the right, a hooded figure in white. It is a large man, dressed in a white hooded sweatshirt, his back to me. He turns slightly, revealing a dark saturnine face that somehow reminds me of John Belushi.An evil look is upon his face and I back away from the door in horror.

I hope he hasn't seen me. I run to the bedroom in terror and pick up the phone to call 911. I know I will sound silly telling them a man is at my door, but I sense something very wrong.

the phone rings and rings with no answer, but the there is a click and a low unintelligible
mumbling on the other end of the line.
I realize no one will be coming to help me. I hear the sounds of someone breaking in.

Mercifully, I awake, heart pounding and totally unaware of the layout of my bedroom, looking in the dark for a phone that is not there.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

kathy decker

Post Number: 741
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 2:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dream # 2:

We are somewhere near water, with an older man, a Native American. His hair is long and gray, face wrinkled in a pleasing manner. I feel comfortable with him.He is guiding us through the woods.

We go inside an old building, made of stone, like a castle or a tower. We go up the stairs to an open area with a wall.The guide and bill go through a long narrow opening to get to the top of the wall. I realize I will never fit through, it is the width of a handspan. I am too fat.
I go back inside and climb a few flights of stairs,and on this floor i step through a large window and find myself on top of the wall with the other two.
Bill is surprised to see me, our guide is not. he shrugs as though this was what he expected to happen all along.
I am a little ticked off that the guide did not show me the alternate way to reach the top of the wall and I had to find it myself.

We walk through the woods, and as i linger behind I watch the two of them going down a wooded slope, fairly steep. i want to explore a little more, and as I look to my left, i spot a small stand of trees amidst some rushing water.
I have been here before, for some reason it reminds me of the ocean.
I go over to the water and I walk out a ways. I am not in the water, rather, on top of it, Maybe I am stepping on rocks, i don't know. i have a sense of walking on the water.
I realize I am in the river leading to Niagara falls, and I can see the falls, they are right in front of me.
My arms are still at my side, yet i am affecting the water. Everything stops flowing.
Bill and the guide look up at me and the guide says"she has great power, your wife"
Bill says "I know" somewhat chagrined.

I think perhaps I should raise my arms or something, but that seems hokey. I walk back to shore, the water flows, and I head down the hill to join them.
Bill brings a baby over to me. The guide says "It is too bad, they forget about the old ways."
I say "She is mine. Do you really think I would not teach her about our earth mother?"

Bill and the guide wander ahead, and I place the baby sitting on a rock, and hold a conversation with her. She replies in Baby talk, but i understand her perfectly.It is an adult conversation.

I awoke to the sound of a bird chirping outside my window.

Damon

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Kathy,

Very interesting dreams.......

Dream #1 - Be strong and face your fears in this type of dream, show them your power.

Dream #2 - very cool dream, you must learn to let loose the rules of the physical world in the dream plane. In the real world the laws of physics dictate what we can and can not do. In the dream plane it is you that makes up the rules and determines if you can walk through walls, fly, etc.

kathy decker

Post Number: 743
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks for the analysis.
I had another interesting dream last night, but all I can remember of it is that my cat was running backwards, very fast, as if she was on rewind.
Funny now.

Ryan
Username: ryan

Post Number: 573
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had this dream the other night where I was very angry at my Dad. In this dream, I was throwing chairs at him.

That following day, my Mom asked me to take one of their cars to the car wash and I did. My Dad gets home and commented that the "tires were still white"(they apparently drove through some gravel). I said "I know, I took it to a different car wash because that one didn't wash the underside". So later I go outside and I was going to clean up the tires since he commented about them. He comes out and says "that car wash sure didn't get the tires clean". Very peeved I said "I told you I took it to that other car wash". He says "this one or that one?" I said "no, this one(not one of those two)". He says "oh, you don't have to clean up the tires".

Odd how the dream sort of foreshadowed this event.

John

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 3:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Kathy those are some intense dreams. you have in the past told of what I call dream visions like information told to you or you saw in a dream I think the one that I am referring to is about a little girl and a green vw. do you ever investigate these? it sounds like you should but then I think that some times I get these things too but never follow through on it. but I always wonder.

Ryan I have dreams like that too and its with my step father and its just them they have their ways. they cant help it but you are left feeling diminished or defensive about it. I always have foreshadowing dreams about arguments and recently a huge revelation dream. yup it came true. I dont know if its desire or if its true warning

kathy decker

Post Number: 745
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 4:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

john, yes i have tried to investigate-called the police one time after a little girl who disappeared locally showed up murdered in my dream and told me where to find her body.
The officer was polite, and said they did not discount the information, but they felt they had the perp and he told them her body was elsewhere(they never found her). I am convinced someone else did the deed.
Anyway, he told me as a kindness to be careful, as reports such as these , if true, could implicate me in the crime in some way.

Most of the time I have no idea who they are or where they are from, past, present, future, dead or alive.
Once I dreamed of a murderer who commited the deeds in front of his little boy, who later grew up to be arrested for murder. I saw the report on CNN and recognized him.
Most, though, I cannot find.

(Message edited by kat on March 01, 2006)

John

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 4:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

well that is a powerfull gift you have ansd such a shame its not honored in socity. catch 22 it think.

this is interesting and so many conversations i want to be a partof to day on this bord and weird they mooved the dream thread obviously I am not the only one to take you seriously.

back on later have luch date with friend.

want to hear mor of your ddreams kathy.

sharlr
Username: sharlr

Post Number: 944
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 4:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wowsers, this thread has been moved up to the top of this section!
"I don't mind, As long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine, I'll be fine" The Importance of Being Idle - Oasis

mothership
Username: bob_higgins

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 6:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The other night I had a nightmare (quite a rare thing for me luckily) but the horrible feeling from it won't go away. I have tried analyzing it and still it does not make any sense.

I am in the street on the side of a road with a man wearing dark clothes and on the opposite side of the road is a group of people also wearing same clothes, men and women and about 5 of them. They are watching the scene unfold with baited breath.

The man I am with wants me to cut his throat with a long knife he is holding but I am horrified and refuse loudly. He keeps going on about how I need to see that he cannot die. I start getting really upset and suddenly he puts his arm and hand around mine and draws the knife across his throat. (Even writing this makes me feel ill.)I can see the blood pouring out and the gaping wound as his neck separates from his body but I see this from high up like I am observing us from above somewhere. Then he slumps to the ground but as soon as he touches it he is up again, right as rain and laughing like a mad man. He is ecstatic. I look across the road and the other people are happy too and discussing who is going to be the next the try it.

I know in real life that we cannot die in as much as I am a spiritualist and believe we go on so I don't think this is why I had this nightmare.

I asked my friend for her interpretation and she said that maybe I need to
'bloodlet' to release something I am afraid of but this does not feel right somehow.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you. Jan

Damon

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well I don't know what it is with all the dreams about spacecraft I've been having lately. Had another one the other night but could only recall a small portion of it.

I was in the woods someplace and standing in front of me where other people who I did not recognize. They were standing inside of some sort of craft. The craft seemed to phasing between solid and some sort of mist or it was distorting my vision, not really sure. I just know I couldnt stay focused on it for some reason. My attention was drawn towards a man who was trying to get the craft to work. I realized it was him that was making the craft go from solid to translucent state, he seemed frustrated. I approached him and asked what was the matter and he said we need a pilot, can you try I stepped into the craft and it immediately turned solid. I took a seat in a chair and just sat there for a bit, nothing was happening. I started looking around the interior of the craft and there was a device that caught my attention. I thought to myself a wonder what that does and suddenly a holographic projection was up in front of my face. There were symbols of some sort, all the same, a neon orange color. If I focused on a particular group of symbols a sub menu would appear below it. I could see through the projection fine, every where I looked within the craft a different display would pop up as fast as my eyes could move, showing information on that piece of equipment. I guess the rush of information was too much for me and I awoke from my dream.

mothership

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Damon - that was some dream and you seem to have remembered a lot of detail. Can you recall any of the symbols? I would be interested if you can! Your dream sounds like a testing kind to me to see what you have learnt from them. Jan

bean
Advanced Member
Username: tina

Post Number: 480
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 1:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mothership, Is there something going on in your life you wish would go away, but no matter what, keeps coming up? Maybe your dream is alluding to something like that.... Scary dream there though ..scary.

Damon

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 2:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mothership - no I could not recall any of the symbols when I woke up. That's the odd part about it, they where so real, so vivid during the dream, but when I woke up nothing except a foggy/hazy memory of them.

I did remember another tid bit of the dream today while driving to lunch. Something I saw jolted the image back in my head. The sun was coming through the window at just the right angle and projecting a rainbow on the dash of my car. As soon as I saw the violet/neon pink color of the rainbow I remembered that as I entered the craft I turned and looked back out towards the woods. I could see right through the walls of the craft and as it solidified all the hard/crisp edges of the ship glowed in this color briefly and then went solid.

mothership

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 5:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Bean - no I can't actually think of anything that wont go away but perhaps there is something deeply buried. I will have to give it more thought. Maybe it is just somebody making/forcing me to do something that I dont want to do - kind of 'forcing my hand' so to speak.

Damon - ah, that is interesting, the colours you mentioned. I had a dream a couple of years ago where I was shown how to use colours for healing with light through fabric. Since I dont have the money to buy a projector, I made a voile curtain using these colours which we use in the healing centre. There was another colour too which was silver. The order was, fuchia pink,violet and silver. I went everywhere to find the right shade of pink - what we call over here as day-glow pink but neon would fit the description too. In that dream I was shown huge banners with these colours by a small 'visitor' who stood next to me. We had just emerged from some kind of vehicle and I was feeling a bit dizzy. It was when you wrote about the sun 'projecting' a rainbow on the car dash that I remembered my dream. Maybe the symbols will come to mind when you are not expecting them to or when something jogs your memory. I have been given symbols too but no-one seems to resonate with them - yet. It is so annoying when you think you could not possibly forget the dream and yet you do this promptly on waking!

kathy decker

Post Number: 755
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 5:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dreamed there was a bird of prey across the street, sitting on a fencepost, looking at my house. It was dark colored and at first I thought it was a vulture, then maybe a hawk. I asked my son to photograph it, but there was no film in the camera.

I looked outside and the bird had turned into an owl. It had some dark feathers, in my dream I thought of it as a Barn Owl, or a Woods Owl.

I looked outside a few moments later, and the owl was on my front porch. It had turned completely white, a Snowy Owl.

Some neighborhood children came by, spotted the owl and carried it off, holding a small parade in veneration of the owl. The bird was quite tame, and seemed to enjoy being treated as a god.

Damon

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 5:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mothership - that is very interesting about the colors for healing. What type of healing is the neon pink used for?

mothership

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 5:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Damon - Unfortunately I do not know why I was given these particular colours or why they had to be in that order. Traditionally in healing I think pink is visualised in certain areas, mainly the heart to bring in love. I am not very good at colour healing myself and when I see auras I mainly see the shape and size more than the colours. I cannot think why this particular very bright shade of pink is used though. The little guy was very specific about the order in my dream though.

John

Post Number: 1120
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 2:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

this thread is a gem I am so glad I finally got to get in here and read all of your dreams.

I am amazed and comforted by your accounts.

mothership

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 6:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Kathy - I noticed there is another thread somewhere about owls. Besides the obvious connection with visitors (or so some believe - I do) do you think that you are seeing them in dreams as a sign or gift of wisdom? I say this because having read some of your other posts you come over as being extremely sensitive and are using your gifts to help others. Could the cat running backwards in another dream be telling you to 'rewind' regarding some issue? Only a thought.

Damon

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a weird one two nights ago..

It started out with me inside of a dwelling, my daughter is with me and she is concerned that numerous entities outside are trying to get in and is visibly shaken. She says they are trying to break through the house, stop them. So I concentrate and the house, windows, doors, everything is now steel plated. I turn to her and say there you go, now stop worrying. She then says they are trying to smoke us out, we need some air. So I walked over to open a window and right as I was going to open it, I had a vision of entities poring in through the window. I stopped, backed away from the window and thought to myself Ok, how can I take care of this? After giving it some thought I imagined a deep shaft that went down to an underground cave and a big fan to draw air into the dwelling. Satisfied that would do the trick I turned to my daughter but she was now gone. The scene shifts and I am now outside and it is a very apocalyptic sight. It looks like a massive amount of water has decimated the area. The plant life has all been washed away with the exception of large piles of tree trunks. There is another dwelling now, not the one that I was just in, much larger, I get the impression it was a school of some sort. It has been ripped in two by a fissure. Water has flown through this fissure and it resembles a dry river bed. Some movement catches my eye in the other half of the dwelling across the river bed. Its my daughter again and she is searching through the rubble. I say to her look for books, knowledge is the most important thing right now. I turn my head and walk over to a smaller pile of debris to search for something and as I get closer I see a lot of human bones mixed in with the debris. I start to look around at the ground near me and there are skulls and bones everywhere I look. I begin to pick them up and toss them into an open gorge, all the while thinking so manywhy did this have to happen?

mothership

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I hope that was not a prophetic dream Damon! Do you have dreams that ever come true? You must be quite a wise person in real life of you think to 'look for books, knowledge is the most important thing right now' in your dreams.

Damon

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 1:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mothership - Well I never really thought about drawing a correlation between my dreams and real world events. I did have dreams about both of my children before they were born correctly guessing the sex (I have posted those dreams here). As far as being a wise person, that word to me implies knowledge far greater than I believe I possess. I just consider myself a very eager student.

Damon

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 1:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

New dream to share

It starts out with me running, very fast and I realize Im very low to the ground. I look up and the trees look huge, thats when it hits me that the trees are not what are out of proportion, its me! Im very small and I feel as light as a feather. I look around and see that Im running across some gravel near the shoreline of a large lake. Im running and thinking to myself why doesnt this hurt my feet? I look up and there is a large rock out in front of me. I sense that we are getting ready to leap and Im thinking that it is way to far away still, we cant make it and WOW I leap into the air effortlessly, it feels like I just jumped 50 feet in the air and half a block down the street! I land on the rock on all fours and my head is darting around from side to side, seems we are looking for something but nothing catches my attention. Here we go again, down off the rock, running, head darting side to side, another rock but bigger, we are going jump again, this is amazing! This time however I dont come back down. Im just floating there at the peak of the jump feeling a little dizzy. I start drifting out over the lake and I can see lily pads and a dead tree sticking out of the water. I start to sink towards the water and I think to myself better pick up the pace and get moving are you will drown. Its hard at first, feels like Im stuck in mud but I will myself to go faster. Im zipping along the top of the water now moving faster and faster. I see a group of trees and some brush up ahead near the shore and something is moving, hiding in the brush. I swoop up and Im hovering over the top of it. A furry creature, looks like a cross between a bobcat and a small bear. Its body is stocky like a bear but its face is feline. The fur is a dirty gold color with slightly darker stripes on its sides. Its hiding there calling out to something, making strange sounds, a high pitched chirping. I swoop down to get a closer look at it and Im right over the top of it. It looks right at me, senses me somehow and pulls back seemingly afraid of me. This shocks me so I float up higher to give it some space. It starts calling out again all the while looking back and forth between me and the direction of its call. I hear an answer off in the distance and turn to see another creature just like it but slightly larger running our way. It sees it too and runs from the brush to meet it. They run circles around each other seemingly happy to be together and run off into the distance. Im feeling dizzy again and moving towards the lake, no longer in control, feel like a passenger on a plane. Im getting higher and moving really fast out over the lake. I reach the opposite shore in no time, could not even see it before. There are huge cliffs split down the middle by a chasm. A river is flowing into the lake and the water a beautiful turquoise color. Im moving very fast now, my vision is beginning to blur and I cant focus on anything. Its like Im looking through a kaleidoscope and suddenly the colors are gone. Im in a black void moving incredibly fast, a sudden stop and I open my eyes to see the ceiling above my bed.

tuuli kki
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 113
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 3:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

little cat bear
lonely keening calling
hears someone there
spots Damon's eagle

forgive me I'm just a little cat bear
can't help the longing

Damon moves up a notch
so her mate can see
from where she's meowing

WAKE UP

Damon

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 4:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

tuuli kki - thank you for your analysis.

tuuli kki
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 1:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Cat bear was so Cuuuute!

I dreamt I lived with hundreds of cats!

kathy decker

Post Number: 769
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 4:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I awake,groggy, wisps of dreams drifting in and out of my head, bits and pieces clinging here and there like ground fog on a humid day.

I am a mother, here, again, older, a grown son is my concern.
He is dark and edgy, resembling a young Tony Perkins.

His fascination with the boychild,it frightens me in a deep way I cannot put voice to.

A wastebasket, something in there, something I am afraid to look at, as if it would put a name to my fear.

A huge abandoned warehouse, my son walks through there, carrying something unspeakable in his arms.

I dare not look.

Remorse.

No more.

These dreams come unbidden in late February through March, early in the morning.

They make me so tired.

buddie
Advanced Member
Username: buddie303

Post Number: 493
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 6:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

kathy it sounds like your working through something and have been for some time.
"When dreams leave you tired" would be an interesting subject .I would like to hear
what others have to say as I have them also.

Damon

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 8:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My dreams don't make me tired. However I do awaken to a strobe like effect in my head. A pulsing feeling like "wmmmb wmmmb wmmmb." It doesn't happen every night, mostly on the nights of heavy dreaming.

Quigs
Username: astralgazer

Post Number: 937
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I feel that pulsing as well Damon. Sometimes it's not so much a pulsing as it feels like there is a butterfly in my head. Anywho, I keep dreaming of tornadoes. Probably about 2 or 3 dreams of them a month for the last few months. In those dreams I'm always trying to control them with my psi-abilities and as the dreams have gone on I've noticed I'm less afraid of them. I've also learned to control them better. In the last one there were multiple tornadoes and instead of concentrating on just one of them I decided to imagine that the whole sky was blue. It worked. They went away.
'Via Crucis o Via Lucis'

dirkwright
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 1257
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had an interesting experience the other night. As prelude, let me explain that over a year or so ago I had an experience where one of the entities in my bedroom said "I'm your mother". Now, the person I identify as my physical mother passed on almost ten years ago, and this person didn't sound like her, and I was prevented from seeing her also. It's always made me wonder though.

So, I was sitting in a chair and a person came to me with a mask on their face that made them look like my physical mother that I remember, and she gave me some gifts. One gift was some fragrances for men, and the other was some small dolls of some kind. I vaguely remembered them. It was strange. I don't know what this is about. I don't understand how I could have another mother than the one I once knew. I'm holding the thought that I need an explanation of exactly what happened before I'm willing to believe that this other person is my mother. So far, I don't have anything clear about this situation.

BTW, OBE's make me feel tired, as do intense dreams. I don't understand how people can leave their bodies for long periods of time since I seem to fade fairly quickly. What happens is that while I'm out, the world there starts to get fuzzy after a short while and I wind up back in my body. I don't know if I have some kind of chronic fatigue or what. I seem to live a fairly normal life otherwise.

I haven't dreamed of tornadoes in long while. They aren't something I want near me.

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 12044
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirk

are you adopted? just a thought.

dirkwright
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 3:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

no. I look very much like my father and have much in common with him and his father. We have so much in common that it is uncomfortable. For example, I like to work on my house, and one of the things that I have been doing over the years is replacing the interior doors with higher quality ones. I did not tell anyone except my wife about this. So, one Christmas while visiting my father's house, what does he start talking about? how he's been replacing the interior doors in his house! it freaked me out. Also, I collect dwarf conifers, I have about 50 or so of them. What does he have in front of his house? some dwarf conifers!!! Wait, there's more. Just this last summer, I decided to take personal responsibility for our oil fired furnace and HVAC system. I took the time to learn about it, buy books on it, etc. I did a good job upgrading and repairing our furnace. So, just recently I'm with my father and what does he say? he wants to get a license to work on HVAC!!! Oh man, this is too much.

On the other hand, I never felt really close to my mother, though I don't know how close boys are to them typically. She was a shy and conservative woman that went out rarely and when she did she wore a scarf on her head and a long rain coat.

Quigs
Username: astralgazer

Post Number: 938
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 5:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I haven't dreamed of tornadoes in long while. They aren't something I want near me

Hey dirk-man why not? Can you explain? Is it a psi-attack? Sorry for the questions just curious.
'Via Crucis o Via Lucis'