Archive through March 18, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Sourdough Salís Insomniacs paranoia cafť » Archive through March 18, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 12065
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i don't get it! i used to surf, jump horses, play softball but i can't seem to keep my butt off the floor! lol

when i was a kid, the big thing was to go to the roller rink. i was 13 when i got my first kiss. being the ultimate tomboy, the poor kid ended up with a black eye. (i was a late bloomer)

and that insipid rink music...'bout enough to drive one nuts.

tell ya what lab, i'll just stand here stiff legged and you pull me around.

John
Username: johnalbert

Post Number: 1195
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 1:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

scratch erch. the lights of sals come back on and every thing is in its place. john is taking orders.

must remember to call that time traveler on the board some time today. note to self must get own weapons.

patsy cline is singing away on the juke and every one looks feisty.

susi a black eye aye!

anyway morning all...

hey how did this pizza stain get on my shirt. Oh lab I might have to put my hand in a bag of cheetos and get you back!

One Spam on toast coming up?

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9403
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 3:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"One Spam on toast coming up?" Well, not for ME it's not...euwww! Ick! Nope, I'd like a plate of hummus and baba ganoush with a stack of whole wheat pita bread for lunch today--I was Lebanese in a past life

Pat goes to the jukebox and plays the waltzes from the newest Harry Potter movie soundtrack while swooping and gliding around the cafe...bits and morsels of hummus and eggplant flying about in her wake. She ignores the pleas for non-orchestral music.

Sorry I missed the rollerskating party last night. I was mainly an ice skater, but I think I could still do the rollerskate bit...I think

John

Post Number: 1200
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

did you forget the teziki pat? got have the yougert and ill bring you some greek olives and some more pitta. yum

skating it was fun just wondering what movie we will see tomarrow.

buddie
Username: buddie303

Post Number: 507
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 5:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie does the Car Hop deliveries for Sal
as she waits for Pat to arrive with their
" Matching Outfits " for their roller " Premiere"
as Pat referred to it..

susi t learn

Post Number: 12082
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 5:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mmm...i'll have the red pepper hummus. and raspberry ice tea.

my legs are still vibrating from skating.

can't stay long, have a cherokee education class tonight.

buddie

Post Number: 508
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 6:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Still waiting..I hope our presentation does not involve throwing anyone in the air..I'm freefall
challenged.. better at catching..

L. A. B.
Username: leathab

Post Number: 5290
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 6:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Tacks up John's shirt to the 'Art' Board, working "title" The working man!!) Now those abs are what I call a "work of art!!" (Happen to be sketching a photo of Charles Dance from "Pascali's Island....it was an awful movie, but he was drop-dead gorgeous in it!!)

Lime coke and string french fries with ketchup and chili/cheeze dog, please!! (Went bowling and bowled horribly, 102 and 109.) Couldn't get the ball to knock down the pins. Sad.

Maybe it was all those "strobe/black lights John has revolving around the lanes????

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9410
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 6:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"roller Premiere?" Not me--not sure who said that. Anyway, you're off the hook, buddie--I'm all sore from sweeping up cat hair. If I tried to skate, I'd crack and fall apart Not as flexible as I used to be, methinks.

John

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 6:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you mean my flabs lab.

its darned cold here today. i am motivated to do nothing but dinking around on the computer.

i think i will go watch a movie or something tonight. its like 9 dollars to get in to the movies now and the candy is still the outragious price but less candy now whats up with that. they could cut the cost by fireing half the teenagers they have as they do nothing mutch anyway.

on and on i could go but i wont. woaw your gong rollerservice at sals. we are comeing up in the world. cool buddie. talk llater gang!

Brighid
Username: brighid_moon

Post Number: 704
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 6:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

*comes in doing the "I'm getting a puppy" dance*

Anything cold to eat or drink in here? Man these hot flashes are getting to me!

*falls into a booth to fan herself and waits for sexy roller-skating servers to... serve her*
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

"Watakushi wa shishi desu"
--From Harley

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9411
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 7:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A *puppy*!!! Oh, wow...that's like adopting a kid! But they're SO CUTE! And warm and snugglicious I like your dance, too--I did one yesterday before posting to the Monster Thread, but covertly. It was my "Happy Dance" and closely resembles the one that Snoopy used to do in the comics

Your waiting for the roller boys to, um...serve you reminds me of an old writer friend who we took out for a celebratory pizza one night after she finished a novel. Poor thing, she said she typed in the last word and then sat back and waited for the long-anticipated line of dancing boys to enter her room....but they *didn't*?!! I told her it was just a screw-up in Heaven and to have another beer and I was certain they'd appear eventually

Brighid

Post Number: 705
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 7:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ROTF If I ever get to work writing that novel that's been in my head for the past 30 years, I'd darn well expect a line of dancing boys! I'd deserve it!

*takes a long drink from a 40 oz glass of ice water, then pours the rest over her head*
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--From Harley

buddie

Post Number: 509
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 7:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm with you..skates are off..
I think John said it??
buzzy I mean buddie

Sheila Na Gig
Advanced Member
Username: wimminsknickers

Post Number: 489
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 9:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sheila flies in, sprinkles fairy dust over everyone and leaves.
Pog Mo Thoin.

Sheila Na Gig
Advanced Member

Post Number: 490
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 9:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey, 11 more posts to go and I'm a bona fide senior member guys. How cool is that!
Pog Mo Thoin.

Sheila Na Gig
Advanced Member

Post Number: 491
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 9:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ahem, that should have been 10.
Now I guess it's 9...

Yeah, yeah I know. All together now on the count of three, "So ask us if we care, Sheila!"
Pog Mo Thoin.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9415
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 9:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nah, Sheila--I think it's great that you have a short-term goal in life! So many of us don't....actually I DO have one--it's to get 4 of The Skeptic's 100% cotton work shirts ironed tonight and it ain't gonna happen sitting here at Sal's...[sigh] See ya later

Brighid

Post Number: 706
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Go-Als? What is this word "Go-Als?" And where do I sign up for them?

--From Harley

John

Post Number: 1208
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was avoiding the place until 666 rolled past. shew that was a close one but who was the lucky 666 person to post

drum role Sheila!

but ill change the out come for ya.

6 blessings
6 delights
6 times the love

the thing about fairy dust is it makes every one sparkle with their inner light.

I donít have to iron work shirts any more I donít have to wash his dirty shorts no more. I donít have to cook meals he donít come home to eat any more. single so rocks these days.

puppy you just keep your puppy too. I have 3 and soon to only be one. I really am more like pat being a cat person but we always had big dogs and believe me much easier to deal with. little ones are so demanding. but while I have been single I have gotten them back on training and are minding me better and my little boy has almost become a gentlemen. except the rolling in stinky stuff thing he does. but my dog troubles are nothing compared to susi's

Brighid

Post Number: 707
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 1:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

She's a rescue puppy from Puerto Rico. She's six months old, housebroken, spayed (etc.), and a beagle/basset mix (a Bagel?) So she'll be really mellow and laid back, not big at all, and good therapy for my Dad... really good since Mom passed. And good for me too, because it'll give me a reason to go on walks and get my butt in gear. I'm really rather excited, I haven't had a dog in years and our family loves them.

Tandra

Chocolate icecream to go please?

(Message edited by Brighid_Moon on March 17, 2006)

--From Harley

Sheila Na Gig
Advanced Member

Post Number: 493
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 3:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Brighid, what a wonderful thing to do! That little dog is just adorable. I'm sure she's going to bring a lot of joy into your life.

John, thank you so much for lifting the curse of the 666 I was really worried there for a minute. But as always, you always take good care of your "coffee klatch" girls.

Miss Patricia, I'll have you know that I'm very proud of all my short term goals. Why I just accomplished one right now. (Opens the bag of mostly blackened popcorn she's rescued from the microwave). And I'm going to bloody well eat too! 'Tis only slightly well done after all...
Pog Mo Thoin.

buddie

Post Number: 510
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 4:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whew !! Friday
hot fudge Sal , make the fixens all happy and
colorfull..no peanuts though..thanks

susi t learn

Post Number: 12090
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 9:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

brighid

i dreamed of a basset hound last night! lol i wanted to name him max.

Brighid

Post Number: 709
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi: LOL Synchronicity! I'm hoping to have more luck with little Tandy than you've had with your babies, I'm thinking that it may also be a "breed" issue, which is why I was looking for a specific breed that would be mellow for my Dad (had I my 'druthers, and were it for just me, I'd have picked a pitbull or Staffordshire terrier, I'm a masochist that way I just love to wake up to destroyed property! )

*Pours hot fudge over burnt popcorn and munches!*

--From Harley

susi t learn

Post Number: 12092
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i used to have an old bassett named max. my dog got run over right before i left for work one day and i was so distraught my boss gave me his bassett. (i suspect he was looking for a home for him at the time). he was old and deaf. wouldn't come when you called but if you clapped your hands, he felt the vibrations and would come. he had one gait...mosey.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5295
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 2:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Pours a whole stick of melted butter over burnt popcorn) Anything to kill the "cancer producing" black stuff. 'Course the butter is cloggin my arteries even as we speak.

Your photo Brig is gorgeous, such a beautiful face that cutey has!!

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9417
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 4:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Tandy's *adorable*! I love that expression on her face in the photo--sort of like, "A photo?! No one TOLD me there were going to be PHOTOS--!" I love that after her hard life, she's at last landed on her feet (paws) and is going to be spoiled rotten for the rest of her days--that's wonderful

Mmmm--hot fudge on popcorn...with *butter*! YUM!

buddie

Post Number: 511
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 5:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hummm nobody's here..the place smells of 1/2
burnt popcorn..opens windows .
John , Sal if you sold the cafe I want the disco ball ?
Drags out the projector.Movie night ?
Plays "An Innis aigh", for St.Patty's Day.
I can't believe Sal has that selection.
Well I need a lift so I'm off for some green beer and Irish music.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5297
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 6:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Anyone for "Lord of the pants...uh Dance"??) I enjoy Flatley in Riverdance too. But he's American of Irish descent, as Peter O'Toole is English of Irish descent (don't let him fool you, he wasn't born in Ireland, he was born in Leeds.) Can I say I really miss Richard Harris as Dubbledore!!

(Pours the "green" beer and eats the "green" pretzels with the "green" cream cheese.)

buddie

Post Number: 512
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OMG.the 1st movie I saw Richard Harris in was
Umm...?? Man called Horse??

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9423
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

L. A. B., you can say it, but as much as I *loved* Richard Harris, I *LOVE* Michael Gambon in the Dumbledore role--he's just *intense* and gives one of those many-layered performances that makes me wonder about Dumbledore's past and about how he got to be who he is and what he's really capable of....?! And, wonder of wonders, he's only *7 years older than I am* (!) but he plays an elderly man perfectly.

Just watched a brief cast interview and the young actor who plays Harry (Dan Radcliffe) said of all the cast members, he'd most like to be like Gambon, who he says is "an original", very unconventional, unpredictable and a "free spirit".

And I'd like to have a wee dram of Irish Whisky to celebrate my name saint's day

buddie

Post Number: 513
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I love the feeling of Intense?

LAB & Pat a toast to you all..I'll play
" the eyes of Margaret "
Sal has the Irish going tonight

John

Post Number: 1210
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

gosh I walk in near the end of the movie again what are we watching. its been a weird day. not sure whatís going on at all for sure it was 10 am before I realized it was St patties day.

out ye damned snakes get thee from Ireland!

cool could snake have been reptilians or knowledge we may never know

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9427
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 1:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And, faith and begorra, Gambon (Dumbledore) was born in Dublin, Ireland!

That's all right, John--I went to get dressed today, only to discover that my only piece of green clothing was in the laundry So I, Irish on both sides, did NOT wear The Green today

Pat calls out a sheepish "Erin go bragh" and slinks out the back way....

susi t learn

Post Number: 12108
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 1:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

thought i'd stop in for a coffee after kareoke. they of course were serving green beer. (none for me though-too toxic looking)

there was an indian couple wearing green top hats...too funny.

we also had an 'incident'.....some drunk came over and sat next to me and the kid. seemed harmless but totally obnoxious. kept crowding me. told him twice to back off. then he ran his hand through my hair. said, 'i just had to'. i told him if he touched me again, i'd 'have' to break his hand. didn't faze him.

i'm giving him my best 'look'. then he puts his arm around me and grabs my beer and starts drinking it. i snatched the beer out of his hands and told him to go sit somewhere else.

my kid caught this and was getting riled. i can handle myself and would have but bryn's very protective of me and told the guy twice to leave. he didn't, so.......i'm afraid before i could see it coming, he pushed the guy over in his chair. i immediately jumped up and told the kid to park it. a couple of friends calmed bryn down. i told mike, the cook, to just get the guy out of our face and it'd be cool.

i HATE confrontation. and i feel bryn was excessive in his reaction. the guy's gal friend came over, we discussed what happened. she apologized for his actions, i apologized for the kids and they left.

full moon too i guess.

and tomorrow the kid gets the lecture on how mom is quite capable of handling herself.

buddie

Post Number: 514
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 5:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Lab Hi John..

Morning Susi..I'm up because I thought I had to go to work today ..can't blame green beer , wish
I could.. .. must be the moon..
OH..Poor Bryn.. that guy was a jerk so don't forget to mention that also..going back to bed now

Pat when I was growing up if you did not wear Green on St.Paddy's day they said the Crows would
Shlit on your head.. that must have come from
green beer ..lol

tuuli kki
Advanced Member
Username: tigerseye

Post Number: 204
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 7:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

lol susi, Good for Bryn.
Wish St Paddy would come back and oust a few more serpents.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9432
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 1:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Me, too, tuuli kki, me too.

buddie, that is *hilarious*! Good thing I live in the city!

Ooooo--it's brunch day! How about scrapple with maple syrup and a side of fruit salad (heavy on the citrus) with a nice frothing glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice. No alcohol for me this AM though--want what wits I still have about me today Oh, and lots of milky coffee....

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5305
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 3:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Wish St. Patty would leave the snakes alone, and oust the boarish drunks.)

One caesar salad please, and a large caramel macchiatto please.

Decided to do the background on an "oil painting" starting it up ready for warmer days. It is fairly warm outside (at least until the sprinkles started) so I was able to get the board painted a bit. Gonna do some dancing native children with some Southern Utah background with them. Will see how it goes. Takes time. Gotta have it done by August.

Keep yer "dukes" up, Susi, don't want you to get hurt!!

(Message edited by Leathab on March 18, 2006)

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9434
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 3:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Forgot to say before, susi, I hate confrontations too--even the snippy, snotty little ones--and the big obnoxious drunken ones the most of all, since it's not like you can just appeal to their reason

At least Bryn's protective instincts are intact, even if his impulse control is a wee bit impaired. How nice to see a son defend his Mum, though, in these days of zero gallantry on the part of so many males

Refill on the coffee? Where the heck is John today?

susi t learn

Post Number: 12116
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 3:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah, we had the 'talk' today. i told him i thought he was excessive in his 'protection' of me. i explained how it could have been handled differently. and how there are always consequenses to one's actions. and you never know what those could be.

i told him he just meant to shove him, but didn't know his strength so the guy fell backward in his chair. he didn't mean to do that but what 'if' the guy had hit his head? no one knows more about the crap that comes with a head injury.

of course he didn't think of that.

you're right, his frontal lobe was damaged, the response center. so he acts first, usually, before he thinks it through.

but no one was hurt and he knows if he does anything like that again I'LL kick his azz.

John

Post Number: 1215
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 3:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

some one always spoils a good time.

sound cool lab, I think my problems I have with painting is that I am a turbo painter and want everything now. when I settle in to the meditative painting thing I always enjoy it. but then some days I just want to mass produce. potters are trained to rely on instinct and make a lot and cull later as one never know what will happen to the work. its so flying by the seat of your paints sometimes being a potter but you learn to make certain things and after you get your mass production done you make the real work. one supports the other. and when you get to the point where you are making the other work you integrate it in to your mass production lines. or parts of it.

anyway just a thought for the day.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5310
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 3:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oil painters are stuck doing "dark to light" which means lots of shadows, armpits and hidey holes first.

(Unlike watercolorists who go "light to dark") It's hairy wanting to get it on the canvas and having to wait. (I'm as impatient as you.) But oil is a strange medium, it acts like sculpture sometimes, and you blend something on the canvas accidently, that isn't on the palette, and you can never reproduce it. Weird, it's very like it's alive as well. You coax it, scream and 'swear' at it and then settle for what it wants.

(Another latte please, getting thirsty.)

John

Post Number: 1217
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 4:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

comeing up,

the thing i do is make mud too much of the time and deciding what it the furthest away is another thing i have problems with what to paint first in the forground.

painting is intense thinking.

I always miss a step and it ends up not looking right,

but i work on it

cant wait to see the finished work lab

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5314
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 4:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My problem is "eye-balling" the correct sizes head-body etc. I hate being "mathmatical" about it, seems to lose something when everything is "too semetrical. (Maybe I'm slightly cross-eyed, or the stigmatism is off??)

(Grabs the peanuts and throws them into the mouth, slurping the coffee as chaser.) Uck, you didn't warm me they were "honey-covered" peanuts....too sweet!! Want salty!!

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9437
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 4:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I tend to work from distance to foreground and from dark to light, no matter what painting medium I'm using. I'm too impatient to paint in background around anything

A painting that had a huge influence on how I paint is this unfinished one, which Maxfield Parrish decided to redo a portion of, then died before he could complete it. He began with a detailed ultra-marine base and then glazed over it, but in the shadows, the original blue shines through in the finished painting.

The day that Alma Gilbert hung it in her gallery, she called me and I had a rare chance to study it for hours, with my nose about 3 or 4 inches from the panel. Ever since, I've done basically that in many paintings, both acrylic (water-based) and alkyd (oil).

John

Post Number: 1218
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 4:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sounds weird i have the same exct problem have to use a t squar. also try if your drawing from photo reference drawing upside down. i dont know why but it works. also i do blind contour drawing as warm ups. it works for me. but i still have problems. that book drawing on the right side of the brain opened up the world of art for me at one time. but i had to put it away and lost the ground i gained. just now i feel i am learning again.

John

Post Number: 1219
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 4:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

lots of his work was set up for the four color plate printing method. there is an artist in AK that does the same thing and does the polar bears. he goes over board though and his painting are like blue yellow and orange. but the work is exquisite and he captures what he wants too. you know pat I always thought your work was a bit like maxfeild parish inspired but is defiantly your own thing.

I think one problem I have with painting is that I donít integrate things very well as I always think in separate elements and things just look stark. plus I have a love of vivid color. which is fine I guess but not so fine when subtlety is called for.

Ill have to take a good look at that painting again.

love the maxfeild parish paintings btw.

buddie

Post Number: 515
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 4:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nice to see people are on the move.
Lab may your creativity continue , hope you share it with us.Your subject matter sound sweet.

As for me I slept the day away and don't feel one
bit of guilt.I was so maxed out by Friday I even
slept through 6 phone messages..OK I'm finished
with the self pity..
Sal I'm Hungry..I'll have a tea..
sausage, homefries,french toast with butter
& maple syrup..