Archive through March 08, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Sourdough Salís Insomniacs paranoia cafť » Archive through March 08, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John
Username: johnalbert

Post Number: 1096
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 3:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ya it reminds me of aboriginal art from Australia. one of the art forms I love. I think the pointillists stole from the Austrian aborigines or they took the concept that step further. I donít know which but I have always loved dot art.

it was a shift in thinking too your right.

no I never read the books but I did look at the link that you posted to the author. like maybe I was telling a copy righted story. or feltching from existing material? I could see that and let me tell you I would not knowingly do that. many people eat in cafe's

besides I was thinking Baghdad cafe' or any number of cafe's that I have been attached to at times in my life where people came to not be so alone. it was just a platform for people to come and share. and its been evolving and we have had fun here something the world needs more of I think. no Helen please!

and not to mention the day the music died. I hate that song I cant help it I just do. but its message is true.

ya something about the death of Camelot too. the Kennedyís, ďPricksonĒ was elected the legacy of LBJ. Vietnam. Night after night of ugly news. Oh kind of like now. Spin doctors telling us what to believe. Not believing it. MaddeningÖ.

the end of my happy child hood. And it was the very end of any thing good in my life at the time. Only to find some of the happiness later in life that matched the joy I had as a boy of 6.

interesting window to the past mark

John

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 3:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LAB I am just going to have to go see if that movie is at best buy. those are some great drawings lab.

I wish my hand would not cramp the way is does and I would do more drawing. its easier to hold a paint brush. only I donít seem to get around to doing that either these days.

L. A. B.
Username: leathab

Post Number: 5104
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 3:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Amazon has it, as a "used" item (just bought the DVD last week, hasn't arrived yet.) Can we set up the projector at Sal's for a fun Saturday popcorn night!!

John

Post Number: 1098
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 3:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sounds fun!

tuuli kki
Username: tigerseye

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 7:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Always enjoy a good film, what the heck is happening to the threads around here. They're all constantly jumping around?

Is it that popcorn?

buddie
Advanced Member
Username: buddie303

Post Number: 430
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 7:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah..Popcorn night?? when ?
Open arms to change,
but don't let go of your values.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 431
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 8:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John I was so relieved to see your post in some other thread .You said you wre now happy . This validates that you made the right decision.
It takes time to see the big picture?
Can you believe I let my license expire
" under his loving guidance " GERRRRR!!!

It's on my " List "

.......Then I see the Top news Story ..
.......Will you die in a car crash ?..
...Whew !! only if your a man..
........Thank God ..I hate Left hand turns.
Open arms to change,

John

Post Number: 1100
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 9:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

do do do dO do od

buddie I just paid a penalty for letting my tags laps.

gosh we are procrastinators but I had an excuse. as the money situation changed around here and some one left with out giving me their share of the bills but that's ok as I ended up kicking him out when he said cant we just be friends after 8 years and treated this place like a flop house there after. it all works out in the end. but its ok since I can ware my coat in the house and have unplugged every unnecessary thing in this house and the other one....it all works out in the end I ainít even mad at all any more.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 435
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey Friend..I have no extra either..$$$
My licence was fine before Him.
Now after almost 3 years I have to re-take my
my test wish me luck..
..Left Hand Turns...
did you look at e-mail
Open arms to change,

John

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yes and i have no problem.

know what you mean about the left hand turns too. really i am OK buddie.

just feeling spicey today.

some people just do that ya know, i dont know why. dont understand it in myself sometimes

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 436
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ya But I have A need to Know??
Whats's Spicy if it's not personal
Open arms to change,

John

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

spicy just means that i am feeling every thing today and reacting to it instead of ignoring it.

has nothing to do with anger. spicy is good. i have not been spicy in some time.

know what i mean?

buddie I would not worry about it seriously.

now would you like an irish coffee? i think ill have one

sal yells from the back me too.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 439
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm kiken off my skies..Irish Coffeeee.
Thanks Sal..WWarmm!!!

One more question John?
How do you know I'm Posting.?.
How does anyone know ?
OK another Irish Coffee Please..
Are we missing TUNES in here ??
Open arms to change,

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5116
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Puts a few bucks in the "kitty" and pokes holes in the "astrology" board. Reads fortune. "You have many friends here!! Enjoy them!!) Pour me a cuppa joe and a nip of "brandy" please, just so I can sleep, medicinal purposes only!!

I like spicy, black pepper, worchestershire sauce.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 440
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks..I can't say anymore..Tears .....
now what was that....where i the heck is Sal
Open arms to change,

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 441
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LAB..Even the emotional Times?
Open arms to change,

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 442
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Someone has to Fix Me
Open arms to change,

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 11953
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you can only fix yourself sweetie.

John

Post Number: 1103
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One more question John?
How do you know I'm Posting.?.
How does anyone know ?

reading other threads then I check sometimes. I donít know if you posting. but then this is uc and people here have amazing abilities too maybe they are catching and it like the grid thing.

oh you are in a low arenít you buddie. we all go through it. its part of life. all the best advice I have is that not every day is like today. and some times some days are great.

susi is right too we can only fix our selves but we can have comfort too knowing that we all have been there at some point or another. silly humans/ I think that puts it best. forgiveness starts too with ourselves. the hardest but the most crucial. then we can love ourselves or learn to.

Irish coffees all around! lab bourbon aye. ok

john plunks coins in the juke and love train comes on. love the oj's

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 443
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie comes back from bathroom.." sniff..sniff"
A few tears always toughens me up
cues 4 in a row of the Texas Tornados to kick start some action..he is a tejano...la.la.!!
Open arms to change,

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9275
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 3:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"Callahan's Crosstime Saloon"-!!! I *loved* those stories! And I've been trying to remember the name of the bar ever since John began this thread, so thank you Now my aging brain cells can get back to important stuff--like what to have for brunch

Irish coffee for sure, with lots of Baily's Irish Cream floating on top. Followed by toasted poppyseed bagels heaped with cream cheese and lox. Then, I think, a nice mixed fruit salad (to get the fish taste out of my mouth). YUM!

L. A. B., I LOVE your drawings! They bring back so many memories of seeing "Green Mansions" as a kid and wandering around in a daze for days afterward, my mind on how magical it was and how much I wanted to grow up to BE Rima. I'm so sorry that Anthony Perkins became so type-cast by "Psycho" that he didn't make more "sensitive hero" type movies. I see Adrien Brody as this generation's successor to that archetype and I hope he makes lots more movies where he plays the romantic lead.

John

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 4:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

meatloaf with garlic mashers with asparagus. with peach cobbler with homemade ice cream on the side. or a seafood pizza with large prawns and fresh tomato

I never thought that something like this would be like anything else much less alone a book I never read but now you got me thinking I need to go see if I can find the book. it would be interesting.

Irish coffee for pat coming right up

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5122
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 4:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Dreams of "Shangri-la" and meeting with Sam Jaffe.)
Those type of books and films always seemed "familiar " somehow, as if I knew, deep down, they existed on some plane or other. They rang true for me, that there were places that saved the art, sciences, the great things of Earth's past, and kept them safe to be re-introduced when wars were stopped and people would enjoy and honor them.

Green Mansions was another "paradise"-type film with ecological ideas, way ahead of it's time. The "rainforests" are almost history in the Amazon due to burning for land.

(Pours the cuppa joe, and waits for the movie to start, the smell of hot-buttered popcorn wafts through Sal's.)

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9284
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 1:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat sneaks in, trying to look uncharacteristically unobtrusive. The reason why becomes obvious as she unloads three LARGE fluffy cats from a succession of cloth shopping bags and herds them over to the fireplace. Once they're curled up and purring, and no one has alerted Sal or called the Health Inspector, she relaxes and goes to sit beside L. A. B., looking extremely innocent...[Cats? What cats?!]

Hey, John! I sure am glad you keep this place open late--I've had a brutal day and need someplace to lick my wounds among friends. Tomorrow WILL be better

John

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 1:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I know what you mean exactly!

we just have to persevere we just have to have duck feathers,,,,,, john looks to see if sal is looking and joins the gals at the fire place pulls out a bag of jet puffs and three sticks hands a stick and a chocolate bar to the other two and opens a package of grams.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 447
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 8:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's a beautiful Sunday morning Sal..the sun is shinning and the birds think it's spring..very
vocal today..I am so glad the mornings are finally looking like they should instead of the
darkness..tea,poached eggs and toast Sal.
Walks over and admires the new art work.Lovely.
Buddie slips into a booth and shuffles income
tax papers around the table ..
must- finish- today..shuffle,shuffel.
Whats that Sal? brings Buddie her tea.What cat's?
No I went to see Eve Ensler monologues last night..my sides still hurt..
shuffle and stacks papers.. back into folder..
After breakfast for sure...
Open arms to change,

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 448
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 8:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Opps..forgot something
Thanks Susi..
you ladies( and Sal )have such character
development..your an inspiration to me
enjoy the day
Open arms to change,

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5127
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Pulls out the soft brush and begins to brush the cats, getting each to purr loudly, scritchy under each chin.) Love the kitties, Pat. Persians all or Himalayans? (I remember back in the 60's when the Himalayans were "made" by putting siamese and persians breeding together, now they are an "official" breed.)
(Brings the "tripod" over to have a sniff, she's been having "spells" (age 17)) Daughter won't take her meds for seizure disorder and now the cat's having them too. My cortasol levels are off the charts!!! (Grabs the donuts and coffee, to build the "tire" round the waist.)

John

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

tea coming up buddie, morning all, sorry to hear that lab. its got to be frustrating for you. hopefully she will get back on track.

john punches the digits for an eighties tune

so in love

John

Post Number: 1109
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

our neighborhood seems to be infiltrated with blotch striped orange tabbies. and orange and white blotch striped tabbies. and black and white kitties.

we also seem to have some of those kind with the wild genes in them o they look like little lynx.

anyway its cold here again today got things to do to ill warm up soon.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9287
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 3:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The kitties are as follows--humongous spooky gray one (Nimitz) is Heinz 57 varieties, with Persian predominating; elderly black one (Shadow) is the same, but with Angora longhair genes; and then there's our tripod (Widdershins) a 3-legged Himalayan from the pound, with LONG *vampire fangs*--funniest little face I've ever seen on a cat! *LOL*

There's a new stray in our neighborhood--one of those tri-color cats, but with medium long hair and the most unusual face: it's very, very long, with an elongated nose and close-set eyes--maybe Siamese? She's very friendly and keeps coming inside every time I open my front door. The next-door neighbor traps, spays and then feeds strays, so we usually have an interesting assortment wandering around, which I love. They hunt the vermin in my big, half-wild back yard.

I need a carb-heavy brunch today--I think Belgian waffles, but topped with berries and maple syrup and whipped cream And a Mimosa or three...heh, heh

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 450
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 5:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK..
Just being honest..I guess you see yourself in a different light.You shouldn't..
Open arms to change,

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9294
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

L. A. B., is there anyone your daughter would listen to, who might be able to convince her to take her meds? That IS upsetting. I'm sorry your tripod is having spells, too--more stress all the way around. Maybe a nice glass of wine would smooth off the rough edges for you? I keep an "emergency bottle" of cheap white wine in the fridge for days that push my buttons

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5131
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

She won't even listen to dRs. so, she just has to learn the "hard" way. (Mother goes nuts, in the interrum.)

Pour that "nip," ah....

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9296
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat raises her chilled chardonnay in a toast to "kids acquiring wisdom before they *really* screw themselves up" [clink!] (and drive their parents nuts!)

susi t learn

Post Number: 11963
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 9:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

'...and drive their parents nets'

that's a short drive for some of us. lol

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5133
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Slides into booth hiding "bed-head" hair, wishes she wasn't a mean old bat.) Pour that coffee nice and black, the grandkids came over last night, right in the middle of the Oscars, and coughed all over. Daughter-in-law first states "it's just something they get in the spring, just a sinusitis, don't worry." After the kids touch every toy and food in the house, she informs Grandpa that "oh it is Strep Throat, but they've been on antibiotics for days!!" (He's susceptible to strep, which is dangerous for him...could just scream!!) Kids weren't happy to be here, they hit each other, and had tantrums, all the while the TV has to be off as the "mother" doesn't want her kids exposed to any "scary stuff" (can't wait until the oldest is in kindergarten next August, just waiting for the "scary-stuff" there!!)

(Grabs the napoleon tray and gorges down!!) Just put it on my tab, John, the end of the month is a day of reckoning).

(Message edited by Leathab on March 06, 2006)

John

Post Number: 1115
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 1:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

of the tab i hope you mean,but thats the good thing about sals, its spirit food and we have all payed our dues.

john pours the coffee. and wonders what the special sal has in stor for us.

its raining here and i need to do so many thins outside. but i have other things to do to keep me bizzy.

saltwater gargle works better then any thing on strep. after eating befor you go to bed in the morning. it just works the best i have found.

john loads the juke with quarters. pushes the digits for johnny cash ring of fire.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9299
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 3:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat comes in and orders a wee lunch--roast beef sandwich on marbled rye--and a glass of wine for each of us.

You mean I don't have to cough up cold cash for all those Belgian waffles, come payday, John? COOL! And they're not going directly to my "mummy tummy" either, the way the ones from the cafe down the street always do...heh.

Salt water gargles and rinses are one of the best and least-known panaceas in existence. When a sinus infection is trying to take hold or there's lots of pollen in the air, a couple squirts of saline solution up each nasal passage from a squeeze bottle can really help...and without drugs, too. Ditto for throat ills. Most pharmacies around here sell generic versions or you can make your own at home.

John

Post Number: 1117
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 3:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

horse radish will cure sinus attacks too. it irritates the membranes and flushes the crap out of the sinus. it also raises the body temp so that might be important to killing off any bug. but with children it might be a different story. I remember the mustard plaster my grandmother gave me with the welts it left on my poor little chest one time when I was a sick little guy.

ooh roast beef sounds so good.

kathy decker
Username: kat

Post Number: 756
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 5:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

How about a grilled provolone on marble rye, with a side of orange slices and walnuts? Oh, and speaking of-some of that hot mustard,,,,

mmmm I feel weird.

First of all, susi, I have been thinking of you and your boy. Sorry not to have let you know I care, but I have been so wrapped up in my own stuff I can barely think straight.

So, (runs over to the box, plays Train-Calling all Angels)

this is for everybody.

I watched the Academy Awards last night. Loved the black and white dress.

Anyhow, my sis stayed at a hotel Saturday night.She was awakened at five AM by a woman in the next room crying out in terror.She called the front desk, but although it stopped for a few moments, it resumed shortly, and she fled the hotel in the dark, and went home. She told me today she was horrified, and in shock, and called the police to file a report.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5144
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 5:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Must be the "full moon" or the "weird windy weather" daughter is talking funny (about death etc.) she's taking her meds again which might be messing with her thought processes. (ARGH!!)

John, a bit of "c.silver" up the nose once in awhile, kllls stuff as well. Sure helped my sinusitis a few months ago.

Can Sal make a Philly steak, onions and swiss cheese on white for me?? Hold the fries.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 452
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 7:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie hears Train Tunes..Kathy must be at Sals.I kept a small pillow of Tuuli's star dust stuff for you ..hope your sister is fine and you.

LAB at 17 death is normal talk.. watch out if the Gothic ( black hair black cloths etc)look starts to take over.I'm know your a super grandmom.
Susi Hi..How's Bryn now ?

Pat,John,LAB all those sinus cures sound
barbaric! Short of snorting Miners Liniment is there any relief from chronic stuffy sinuses?
Perhaps health food stores ( in pill form )I'm a whimp.I have it all the time and if I try to go off what I take after 3 days I don't feel right.
I'm sure my body is addicted..and I have thin veins ( not aliens ) causing my nose bleeds and bruseing..
I think I saw something like Lastic 6 mgs ?
in here but did not wright it down

susi t learn

Post Number: 11964
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 8:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hi all...slides into booth. hmmm....i need fried and starch. whatever you want to feed me...grins at sal.

thanks buddie and kathy.

you may have been picking up on my thoughts. i haven't posted 'cause it takes alot of energy to go through it all. it's neverending.

but we were at the doc's this morning. bryn has sleep apnea and this doc said the deprivation of oxygen will cause headaches. so he's going for an 'overnighter' to test the levels then will have to sleep with an oxygen tube. hopefully this will be the answer.

but he still has blood in his urine and still has tohave his fluid idn his shunt tested for infection.

the kid broke down in the office. he said he just can't take anymore pain. pain meds don't work on him. the doc was compassionate and i tried to reassure him that the oxygen would help. maybe false hopes but it gets him over the hump.

so i'm pretty drained.

let me eat then i'll tell you what the sweet kid did for me.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5147
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 8:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's the most difficult when your child is "hurting" and you can't take away the pain. Daughter is 27, Buddie, so she makes her own decisions regardless of what mother says. That's most difficult, they know everything and Mother knows nothing. Empathize with Susi, she wants that pain to leave permanently not just "bandaid" the junk. Glad she's keeping the Drs. in the loop. Hope they're not just guessing.

(Gobbles down Sal's sandwich and heads out to see son's "painting" they invited him back to his old high school to show off his success as a Pro-Artist.) Later.

John

Post Number: 1118
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 1:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Kathy I am glad your still around, I looked at your picture in the members profiles and have to say I love that! you just look the southern bell in your garden. you also have a glow about ya too.

Buddie I am worried for you and donít know what to do about it. and if you want to talk barbaric cures find out what over the counter things do to your liver and kidneys and your mental state.

with that said I took Advil today to rid myself of a horrible headache today. It was one of the forgetting verity I think. but now my head does not hurt but I donít remember where I was in my train of thought earlier today. o well I did laundry and that is always a wasted day for me anyway.

susi I am still hopeful for yours guys' healing and glad to hear of the knowledge you have learned. I did not know sleep apnea would cause headaches. I might have to see if this is my problem now that you mention it.

lab it you ever get the chance it would also be nice if your son would let you post one of his works on the board to see ever since you talked of him I am reminded of my mothers and I's relationship with art. recently she has forayed back into the arts and has started to watercolor again. she was a landscape painter in the 60 and 70 and made all the extra money that we needed at the time to make life happen by selling her paintings. but I donít know what happened and she left it behind. but now that she has my brothers kids. its reawakening in her and it is so neat to see her talking color and the shapes of the hills etc.

spirit bill hs been paid and I am thinking I want what kathy ordered.

hot buttered rums any one?

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 453
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 5:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi all..Susi,LAB I feel for you so much.Sorry
your loved ones are having to deal with illness.

John please don't say that ( Hugs )...I'm fine
I just take sinu-tab..it's when I stop that I feel the symptoms again , thats all..but I would like to find something more body friendly.I
know these medications are poison but ??
Anyway on the grand scale it's not even a pebble in the road as you see from Susi and LAB..

Rushes off to see Kathy's picture..

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5151
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 1:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I got no sleep last night, things went well at the "show."

Ah well, pour the coffee and buns. Sometime I'll sleep.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 454
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 7:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just a Chunky Monkey Muffin and ice-creeam
thanks Sal..LAB the show went well ! your son must have been happy..maybe like John said he would let you put something on the wall..then again I can't help but giggle thinking how the conversation might go.
Why do want it Mom..
Well you see son there's this Cafe wall.
Stop drinking coffee LAB..you have enough stress..
John looks over at LAB,,hummm decaf she'll never know...thankfully Gravol puts me out when I really need it.That 3AM thing still has a hold on me.
Question..Can someone to get my home address from being in here?
John check it out I have a damage control signature now.

Cause to Pause and slow me down (beep! beep!)
before I post.
Although the flakey image is already out there
it's never too late

Sal you make the best Chunky Monkey's ..Yummm
Remember...buddie
The world is listening!!

John

Post Number: 1126
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 6:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sorry to not check in yesterday hope sal donít doc my pay.

I spent the day cleaning and organizing my new space as I have a little studio to my self now. the trick is trying to make it all fit though. unpacked some more art and have no place to put it. but I have the memories of making it and have been slowly taking the digital camera and get it recorded for posterity and hopefully up for you all to see. I also seem to have acquired many books over the years and do not know what to do with them all. and I keep finding his junk mixed in with mine.

actually Sunday he came over and saw the dogs has made no firm arrangements for a permanent place so I still have all three dogs. heís taking the girls I am keeping the trouble maker. I told him I shut off the heat and canceled the cable he just could not believe it apparently he wanted to stick around to watch the academy awards. a day late and a dollar short. well he made some lame excuse about bringing a box of bones later in the week for the dogs. and I said you donít think maybe you should bring me some money for the utilities that you used while you were here. I slipped actually I went to lows Sunday to get out of the place. and found myself in the lamps and the tile and the paint wishing we still had our house something that use to be so fun for me is now tainted with the ugly memory. oh well

so I have been trying to put things in order and have got a good start on it have a gianormous box of papers to file and shred. but after all of that I found I was ok again.

so just how long does it take to get over heartache? or does it ever go away and how can I be fine one moment and not the next. and why am I so annoying these days.

any clues or advice would help