Archive through February 23, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Sourdough Sal’s Insomniacs paranoia café » Archive through February 23, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John
Username: johnalbert

Post Number: 984
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 1:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lab did you ever notice that sheakspear's plays seemed to be compleatly difernt from one another. like he was several writers. hamlet bothers me. he does nothing to secure his position and lets his lover die. bad food.

I really enjoyed hopkins in titus. did you see that. it was one of the most visually engageing movies I have ever seen. I cant think of her name that played the barbarian queen but man was she ever good. gosh what was her name

ooh haveing a lost informeation day. have a mark on my back this morning and foggy brain but cant seem to place any out of the ordenary events.

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9146
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 1:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Patrica drags herself in and decides on a booth today--need the support to keep her upright--bad night. Orders a double mocha and tries to *wake up*

QueenMab, I posted a reply to your post on the UFO experiences thread--boy, did it sound familiar to me!

I lifted a pile of papers and found some photos of other long-sold paintings, but when I tried to scan them, the scanner wouldn't work. Which means waiting 'til The Skeptic gets home from work and then hoping he has time to troubleshoot it [sigh]

L. A. B.
Username: leathab

Post Number: 4984
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My scanner gets the "hic-ups" as well, sometimes you have to unplug and replug the "thing" to get it to "see" your photo.

Been reading my editorial page, with the cartoons and laughed at the "Wright" cartoon from the Palm Springs Post, It's entitled "Mission Accomplished" a "memorial" by George W. Bush, on the top of a book with a banner that it's been made an Oprah book club selection.

(Pours a cup to go.)

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 11843
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

susi drags in and slides in next to lab.

i need greens! a big salad with everything but the kitchen sink in it. haven't been eating right for a few days.

the kid comes home tomorrow. he wants to come home now, and was giving the doctor and nurse a hard time, even intimidating them. then in walks ashley, a tech, who is the daughter of my friend who recently passed.

she said, 'bryn! you're not going home, so stuff it! and if you continue to give the staff a hard time, i'll kick your a**!'

the doctor and nurse's jaws dropped wondering how she could be so rude to a patient.

ashley said, 'i've known bryn for 4 years and you can't pussyfoot with him. just tell him how it's going to be and suck it up!'

and bryn contritly said, 'ok'.

yea ashley!

so i'm free until tomorrow.

i'd like to get my artwork up too, but things have been so hectic, i haven't had stephanie show me how to use my digital camera with this machine. (technical retard)

after i eat i have to go and spend some 'quality' time with dumb dog. she so misses her daddy. she's mopey and at night she comes in and lays her big fat head on my bed and won't go away.

xena on the other hand still acts like a 2 year old on speed.

wesa could care less if he's here or not. as long as someone feeds her, she's cool.

so.........hi everybody!

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4985
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

HUGE Chef salad for Suz with cheeze, croutons, ham, chicken, beets, the works. Salad dressing choice?

Glad Bryn is getting help, Ashley sounds like how we had to treat my "aspberger's" kid on occasion. He could "weedle" until people gave in, which is a gift, but it's also a stim and can drive people nuts!!!

So Bryn gets out tomorrow? The doggies will be happy. (Makes cake-to-go for Bryn homecoming, with Karaoke people singing as frosting.)

tuuli kki
Username: tigerseye

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

He's a black swimming water dog. Thanks much.

We're in the middle of a pile-up of laundry; it's on to groceries next.

Fresh squeezed grapefruit and a Greek salad?

susi t learn

Post Number: 11844
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

anything with garlic in it please.

no cake for the kid...he's on a diet. they said lose weight or wear a mask at night for sleep apnea.

hi tuuli, welcome.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9150
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"Laundry?!" Patricia snaps awake and sprints for home to get the (totally forgotten until this minute) laundry going

John

Post Number: 985
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

john is happy to hear about susi's good fortune and will keep good heaing thoughts for her and bryan.

truly that is amazing that your friends daughter came to help you.

anyway got tons to do. salids sound good. orders up and john delivers them to the good people of sals.

takeing pictrues of work today but will have to wait till payday to bet them scaned. its just my work nothing special.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4987
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 3:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

They're getting my son to lose weight by counting to 20 before eating the next bite. Since he stims on numbers, this works for him. He gets full waiting, doesn't snarf. He eats smaller portions because it takes so long between bites. (Must be a weight-watcher thingy.)

Scan when ya can, John. Looking forward to it.

buddie
Advanced Member
Username: buddie303

Post Number: 350
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 6:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Guys..Dropped in to ask John if he would add something to his menu ?

LAB did your B'Day son like his gifts? I saw a Dr.Phil show on Aspbergers.It must be a very
difficult situation to live with? Maybe thats why your so comical ?

Susi I'm not sure what Bryn's problem is but with your positive attitude and funny ways I'm sure it rubs of on his psyche and adds to his inner strength when things get rough for him .

Pat..LoL the laundry !! It may sound silly my asking this but since you actually sell your art am I doing anything wrong by printing copies of your Beautiful Fairy acrylic for my friends in the office.I AM NOT SELLING THEM !!!
I have an Art wall at work
(in my cubical..great color printer..hee..heee)
I started with Waxy then got LAB's now I have you
and everyones is asking me about that print.I also have the little girl and the castle but they only get 1 choice ..it's killing my printer..
I didn't even put up the Hubble ones..

John that would be cool for my wall !!it looks like you need a new pen to take our orders..
Hummm???

QM..that ADVANCED tag next to my name only means I talk in here too much..I'm no where near Narvana
(I can't even spell it) but I can at least welcome people.Personally I wish I could CHANGE it.

tuuli..Is he a Black Labrador? and welcome.

John would you check with Sal if she can
add a " scram & sam " to the menu ?
It's scrambled eggs,sauted onion and smoked salmon.I'm on a kick and can't stop until I get sick of it..

This wasen't supposed to be so long.
Nite all
Open arms to change,
but don't let go of your values.

susi t learn

Post Number: 11845
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 6:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hey buddie, i have the attitude that humor is the best cure. not to mention it keeps you sane. :-)

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4988
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 7:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No worries Buddie, I put the sketch up for people to enjoy (just put the check in the mail)

Re: humor. It is difficult sometimes to find the "bright" side and have spent many nights wondering what "might-have-been" with my son. But there there are days when he does something wonderful, gets to understand something and then you know it's all worth it.

With all life experiences, it's trial and error and the errors make for "funny" times. Laughter is a great cure for broken hearts and low spirits.
The "Sunday Funnies" with George Stephanopolis makes even our government something to smile about. (Duck if you're around "Dead-eye Dick.")

It's supper time....want John's meat loaf and baked 'taters with butter and sour cream, please. Carrots on the side.

tuuli kki

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 8:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi, I've baked a gooey mango sponge cake, it's good with peppermint tea. Free samples all around, I call them hummingbird smacks.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9151
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 8:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie, it's fine with me if you print a couple of prints of my faerie--I'm not one of those artists who freak at the thought of someone enjoying my work without paying for a print. Do you mean the acrylic painting of the faerie that's standing or the computer art one where a younger one is lying or sitting down?

Whew! Got The Skeptic's clothes into the washer and dryer so he won't have to go to work naked tomorrow (that's what he was threatening to do) and now I'm going to order a piece of coconut creme pie, since I was also a good girl and hauled myself off on a long walk and then to Curves Oh, and a cup of decaf with that pie, please, John!

John

Post Number: 986
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 9:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

orders up every body.

buddie scram sam we use to eat that in AK. one of sals specialties. but did you forget the sour cream?

I no longer have to launder some one else’s clothes. I no longer have to hear did you wash in warm or cold did you use bleach or not. I no longer have to wait home and wonder when he going to come here. but what I have to do apparently is deal with his abuse in my dreams. my problem is nothing like susi and lab have with special need loved one in their life and I feel at times I really am fortunate to have what I have and should recognize that.

ya I had a dream where he was chasing me and verbally abusing me. it really upset me and his friends could not even believe it and were calling me in the dream.

the funny thing is I always knew he was like this but let him get away with it until nothing was left of me.

so now I understand the dreams and messages of the last month. I know what they were telling me. what I had put away. thank god sal hired me..

now I have to make my way back to me where I was before all of this nonsense of the last 8 years.

I think now I can laugh

john hands pats pie to her and tops off her decaf and smiles brightly at her. john serves Lab her meat loaf.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4990
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey John, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Good job!! (Thanks for the meatloaf, snarf...snarf.)

Dreams do "release" tensions, and tell when it's time to let go. Great stuff, sleep. (Daughter told me she was up all last night as well, must be catching...insomnia.) She caught a nap today, but before that was very "choppy" at school, giggling all day. Fortunately her student friends had seen her do this during the run of "Angels in America" last year, and knew she was "tired."

I know it's the "electricity" in the air, or too much sun spots. Something.....(wish I could drink milk for sleep, lactose intolerant, hey John, pass the turkey sandwiches, maybe that will cause a snore.) Night all, wishing everyone sweet dreams.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9153
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat gets two old pastel drawings up on the wall--the first is of a young, terminally cool Chow Yun Fat and the second is of a young Jet Li back when he was acting in historical Hong Kong films.

Then she hangs up a bunch of old acrylic paintings--”Alien Artifact” done shortly before I blocked and didn’t paint for 10 years, ”Silver Robot” inspired by Sorayama’s “gynoid” robot paintings, ”Planetscape with Lichens”, ”Sabrina in the Temple” a painting of an old friend in an Alma-Tadema-inspired setting, ”Temple Gateway” one of my gateway series that was loosely inspired by Maxfield Parrish, and a really old one that I only have a snapshot of a print left--”And the Universe Opened” which must be 20 years old.

I think I need another piece of pie after all that effort

tuuli kki

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 1:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Please have some cake. I left some here somewhere.

Right time to drop into Sal's, I never seem to get out of my pajama's until afternoon lately. I went to a sleep clinic some years ago.

The doctor was a poorly dressed old middle aged man in his fifties, greasy scraggled long hairs sculpted over a bald patch and damp liver lips stretched too calmly on his glassy face.

The clinic was in the basement of the town's only looney bin at the end of a long corridor. I attended the intake interview with a lover, a recently divorced retired diplomat with personally tailored Italian suits, who waited outside the interview room.

Inside, doctor liverlips was leering at me and pushing suggestive pamphlets in my face about how zoloft increased sex drive. He walked me out of the room unaware that my friend waited to witness his leering face at our prospective tour.

Sure, my friend was angry with the doctor, but the drive home was excruciating. He huffed and puffed his disapproval. Forbade music, cigarettes, complained loudly I must have done something to deserve it. Well, spank me.

I never did go back for the tests. I was afraid I would wake up alone at the end of that long corridor with my hands and feet tied to the rails.
I can just hear him now, 'I see some psychiatric history. Scream and it could be a while before you get out.'

Pass me a shake, make it chocolate, and a grilled cheese.

John

Post Number: 989
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 1:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you got it, you and pat have similarities have you been to the witness to an abduction thread yet?

john makes tuuli kki shake and hangs ticket in the window for sal to get started on the GC.

did you ever do any of those studies that they promoted in omni mag years ago? my sister did i think and I believe that was the start of her and her husbands trouble.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 352
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 4:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Morning everyone.Hey John I did forget the sour cream..Lets give Sals scram sam a go !! xtra sour cream..ummmm...large ice-water plenty of ice...buddie slides in with the group..feeling happy !!!
I didn't know your ex was that way John.Wow
same here.When I did leave even I could feel myself slipping.He wanted to erase my personality
and almost did..A special bonus I'm getting from being in here is I'm able to get back on track and find Me again.I stopped seeing my old friends a few years back,now before I start the re-visits I have to get Me up and Running

John..ladies you all make me laugh, and I love to laugh.Pat it's the Fairy in the woods , she's standing inside a fairy ring in the moonlight.

Anyone seen Kathy lately.She mentioned she had an experience of a Foreboding feeling..Hope she's ok
Open arms to change,

susi t learn

Post Number: 11847
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

morn...

as usual, slow to wake up. java please, john.

i saved a life first thing this morning. i saw wesa strutting around in her 'huntress' pose with something hanging out of her mouth. it was a gheko. i made her let go and i thought it was dead, but when i took it out back it scurried away. wesa's sniffing the floor trying to find it.

hey pat, about jet li...remember that game we played about kevin bacon? can't remember the name of it. well, years ago, jet li opened a nightclub where my daughter lives. her and a few friends went to the opening. it was crazy, he got her up on stage to dance and ended up kissing her. she was NOT impressed. said he's quite the flirt.

i think bryn will be home today. he'll be sooo happy. more so to see his critters. :-)

mmm...coffee....smells good.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4993
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Looks at Pat's art work in awe.) Wow, very lovely.
SF Convention Art shows must love you!!

Glad you saved the gecko, Susi. Hope he didn't have "teeth-marks" and will heal.

So happy for you that Bryn is coming home.

Son's birthday was interesting, he enjoyed his presents.
Picking up other son with the wife and grandkids off the airplane from Hawaii today. It's a zoo at the airport, they're doing the constant "construction" it's a mess.

All dressed waiting for the phone call (they'll probably call at midnight from a red-eye, just my luck.)

John

Post Number: 990
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

morning all orders are up and coffee is coming around.
yup pats talented.

glad to hear that about Bryan susi

lab hope your visit is fun know what you mean about airport construction.

buddie, well hope Kathy does come back I have to say I have had that forbidding feeling lately. actually felt watched last night. might just have been a curious remote viewer. I smile and wish them well when I think I feel this.

Swedish pancakes any one?

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4998
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 1:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'll take a pancake with strawberries and powdered sugar (need the lift.) Twiddling thumbs waiting for phone call, hubby's threatening to take the car I'm driving the kids home in, which means putting me out and leaving them waiting at the airport. (He's not real pleased with them leaving me hanging, but that means it will be a mess if they call and he's gone. ARGH!!!) Want to get this chore over-with. Pour that "joe" black and stiff!! French roast!!

John

Post Number: 993
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 1:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

arent there some "honey dos" that you could divert his atention with.

french toast comeing up

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5001
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 1:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

He's already "honey-doing" our basement, putting in a new bathroom with toilet and shower (which he's needing the car for that, doesn't want to take the old truck.) He says it's only for 1/2 hr. but that still is annoying. (He's also upset that they really "demanded" the rides, putting us out so we couldn't go skiing, but that's another story. Hubby's may be secretly into revenge. Still doesn't make me feel any better though. I'm the one waiting/stuck.)

French toast with French roast (AHHHH!!) Yummy.

John

Post Number: 994
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 1:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

he sounds like my step father. good person and good at revenge.

kathy decker
Username: kat

Post Number: 737
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 4:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi everybody. I was here last night, just quietly listening to everyone. Been moody and maybe a little paranoid today. I feel like I am being watched.
Susi-loved the story about the gecko.
Has anyone raised an animal, say, a kitten or a puppy since birth? I ask because I have a cat, spike, that I have had since the day he was born. His mom still lives with us.
Anyway, he acts like he thinks he is our child. I can't explain it totally, but he is an animal, and yet acts almost human.
One day I heard a squeaking sound in the back yard. he had caught a mole and it had gotten away, but it was yelling at him. I mean, the look on its face-it was ticked off, not running or frightened, just mad.
Well spike went to grab it again, and I said," no, spike, let it go", and he sat back and watched the mole as it finished yelling at him and then walked away.

Last summer he caught a hummingbird in his mouth, and my husband said-"spike, let that bird go." Spike opened his mouth and the bird flew away, unharmed.
Spike talks to us, yells at us and is irritable,(all in cat language, of course.) He also is very loving and greets my husband when he comes home from work each day.

Oh, well, I am in true danger of becoming a cat-lady, I guess.

I will have some coffee, thanks, good and hot. Smells great in here.
As usual, I am in awe of Patricia's art. I've seen a little of it before-I am so impressed.

Lab, I can sympathise. I was without a car for a month(hubby loaned his to our daughter and took mine) and I could not go anywhere during the day.

Just got it back this week, now its so cold I stay in anyway.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5003
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 4:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

He did his errand, and no phone call, so it's all good. (Thrumbs fingers) Still waiting.

Have had our cat since we scraped her off a highway, after she was a tiny kitten, hit by a car. We brought her home to die, she didn't, she's 17 years old...and a tripod because of the first "smashing."
Great cat, and all you described is true. She comes in nightly for her "squawl" and brushing.

Anyone for cheeze Enchiladas?

tuuli kki

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 5:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'll have an enchilada.
My midnight interjection doesn't belong in the ufo thread. Maybe susi and I could devote a thread to dirty stories. We could make up stage names like Spanky Boondocks and Scarlett Rose. Cecily Heavenridge and SledgeHammer could post.

If only he'd been Dr. House.

Very lovely gallery Patricia, obviously radiant.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 355
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 6:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi..Tuuli..dirty stories ? hey this must go on after I leave..Think I'll stay up tonight..

Knock..Knock..John .geeze service is really going down hill ? he's taking advantage of my good nature ..that's it, thats the ticket..Humm..

Kathy my big boy ( cat ) relates to the tinyest inflection in my moods.I was just in " when there
R witness" I don't go often because it upsets me
lately it's been ok..I go in tonight and I'm getting upset..who comes out from the bedroom but
my big boy..now he'll sit here until I leave ..
Just to making me feel better...

Every cat I ever had reacted to me more like a dog
.so dog lovers said..then a friend said it's the way you talk to them..never ever considered talking to them as if they were " Dumb Animals ".

You have a healthy Dog ,Cat...
Open arms to change,

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 356
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 7:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

HONEY DEWING..Just got it
Mom's have a soft spot..and if hubby had to say no ..he probably would not.
Open arms to change,

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 357
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 7:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I can't sit still for long..Lots of foot swinging..hope it's my time zone? Humm??

Wonder how far the surprise package is by now?

Wonder when the Dirty talking starts ?

Kathy's ok.thats good..

LAB got the airport pick-up.thats good ..

Susi has the kid home ..thats good ..

Pat hasent't arrived yet..perhaps I should go investigate?? Big Boy said no..

OK John you made me say it ..I am STARVING !

I want a seafood platter..hold the clams and tenticals..I want ..scallops,jumbo shrimp,loster tails and mussels..loads of garlic
butter..and dry white wine..I have tomorrow of..
Open arms to change,

John

Post Number: 998
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 9:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

one surf hold the turf coming right up.

john delivers a large picture of misterbrow as he sets up buddies service brings out the condiment gondola that has every sauce available. and a separate garlic butter and a horseradish sauce

for a $1.99 would you like to visit the salad bar johns ears pirk up at the hope the dirty talking starts soon.

what’s up tonight buddie

John

Post Number: 999
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 9:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

my bad wine comeing right up

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9163
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat staggers in, lugging a cloth shopping bag full of books that she needs to get read in the next week or so

(But having too many books to read is sort of not possible, right?)

I'll have a blue plate special (hope it's meatloaf) with a glass of that wine and then dive into the book on top of the pile. Go ahead and play the jukebox--I've done so much reading in noisy coffehouses that my concentration isn't even affected by music or conversation anymore

susi t learn

Post Number: 11854
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

a teenage boy runs in and says there's a message from susi. he hands john a note.

it says to read the latest under 'what's happening'. she's too tired and busy to stop in the cafe for awhile.

blessings to all of you.

John

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 1:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

john gets orders to every one and he tells sal to give pat an extra helping of meat loaf and brings her a southers lemonade it tasts just like pie.

and he hurries the orders he thinks of susi and her troubles and knows that her strangth is mighty. and her love is great. and keeps the good thought for their healing in his heart. truly.

we will save a seat for ya. take the time you need

john also thinks about his sad love life and dedicates this song to all who know its meaning.

he plunks the coins in the juke and a familiar weird beat starts.

I've Got A Lover (Back In Japan)
(From the album "SAVAGE")

I've got a lover back in Japan
He's got tatooes
He's my Superman
I try to call him up from time to time
We can talk about the weather
Is the weather fine?

And I say break, break
Break away those ties
Break, break.

I've got a lover
Up in outer space
He's been tumbling around
All over the place
I like to call him from time to time
We can talk about heaven...

Break, break
Break away those ties
Break, break...

When the whole world descends on me
I'll be waiting for you...

Got another lover in Timbuktu
Got a name for him
He's my little guru.
When I don't call him he starts to cry
I have to tell him stories just to pacify.

Break, break...

When the whole world descends on me
I'll be waiting for you...

I was bitter when I met you
I was eloquent with rage
Like honey from a poisoned cup
I flowed from stage to stage.
(Ooh... sugar baby... sing me a lullaby.)
Japanese baby...

John

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 2:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

john also pushed the digits for this one too. enjoy.

"Eurythmics You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart lyrics"

Take me to the desert
Where there's got to be
A whole heap of nothing
For you and me
Take me to the desert
Take me to the sand
Show me the colour of your right hand.

Love is a temple
Love is a shrine
Buy some love at the five and dime
A little bit of love
From the counter store
Get it on credit if you need some more.
I'll be the figure of your disgrace
A criss cross pattern upon your face
A woman's just too tired to think
About the dirty old dishes in the kitchen sink.

I wish I was invisible
So I could climb through the telephone
When it hurts my ear
And it hurts my brain
And it makes me feel too much
Too much too much too much.
Don't cut me down
When I'm talking to you
'Cause I'm much too tall
To feel that small.

Love is a temple
Love is a shrine
Love is pure
And love is blind
Love is a religious sign
I'm gonna leave this love behind.
Love is hot and love is cold
I've been bought and I've been sold
Love is rock and love is roll
I just want someone to hold.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 360
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 5:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Morning John..Don't mind me.I hug out for awhile
played all my favorite songs wiped down the tables then went home.Probably just missed you and Pat by minutes..I feel bad for Susi and her son.
Morning LAB..

Kathy..John has been saying the same thing as you.As for me it's been great since 2 weeks,no weird trances or screwed up time loss not even the dreams..my head is feeling normal
I'm glad your still hanging out .

John..don't let yourself feel lonely..I know it's hard but you have to be tuff..the guy is an asp !
Your such a great writer..

I have this big red swollen mark under my right eye..like a bug bite except it's winter and I'm just getting my day started ..my eye looks blood shot also..?? well i'm off today anyway I'll see how it looks later..hope it's not Pink eye ? what
is pink eye anyway ??
Open arms to change,

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5011
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 9:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Slides into the booth, puts head on the table and moans.) Son called, they aren't flying in until 10:30 a.m. today, so wasted a whole day thinking they were coming yesterday. That's 24 hours I won't get back.

Punches up Josh Groban's "Your Still You"

Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized
I idolize just you

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
I've loved you for so long
And after all is said and done
You're still you
After all
You're still you

You walk past me
I can feel your pain
Time changes everything
One truth always stays the same
You're still you
After all
You're still you

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
And I believe in you
Although you never asked me to
I will remember you
And what life put you through

And in this cruel and lonely world
I found one love
You're still you
After all
You're still you.

We all search for love/soulmates/companionship etc. Many times it's a mistake, but we pick ourselves up and make best friends of ourselves. Then when we're whole, we find the "right one" because we are whole. Your still you, John, good friend, kind person. You will heal and be stronger for it, now you know what "not" to accept in a relationship.

Buddie, pink eye is itchy, sounds like you could have a spider bite. Bugs do go indoors for the winter. Have it checked out, many of those bites turn to "staf" infections.

(Pours the cuppa, waits for belgian waffles, light and fluffy.)

tuuli kki

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 9:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Speedy recovery angels on the way susi.

My city is opening a gay village. It's an area with a high concentration of gay-friendly businesses.
They are going to decorate the stretch and call the little urban oasis The Gay Village. I'm rather pleased, there should be an all out war declared on grey concrete and worker drone conformity.

That dip didn't leave his wife because of me, I met him after the divorce. One night when I slept over at his house a strange thing happened. At about 2:30am the crime scene team and detective arrived at the door to inform him his car had been broken into. A witness had apparently called it in. Which is odd, detective and team for a car radio, anyway, I looked very young in my hot pant pajamas with the word pert printed all over them, but had some ID with me.
I stopped seeing him when I discovered his large cache of gay porn, well and one gets tired of spanking.., not.

That's my dirty story and I'm sticking to it. Maybe I'll screw up the courage to give you the Moroccan installment.

tuuli kki

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pink eye is extremely painful, you'd wake up with your eyes sealed shut with eye goo. Itchy, runny, stinging mess.

In the words of the great Annie Lennox:

I don't care if you won't talk with me
you know I'm not that kind of girl
And I don't care if you won't walk with me
it don't give me such a thrill
And I don't care about the way you look
you should know I'm not impressed
Cause there's just one thing
that I'm looking for
and he don't wear a dress

I need a man

Baby baby baby
don't you shave your legs
don't you double comb your hair
don't powder puff
just leave it rough
I like your fingers bare
When the night comes down
I can turn it around
I can take you anywhere
I don't need love
forget that stuff
you know that I don't care

I need a man

I don't need a heartbreaker
fifty faced troublemaker
two timing time taker
dirty little money maker
muscle bound cheapskate
low down woman hater
triple crossing double dater
yellow bellied alligator

I need a man

tuuli kki

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Baby you're just overblown.

John

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 1:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

don’t need love forget that stuff
I like your fingers bare......,,,,,.....

that is an awesome one tuuli kki

john goes around and wonders who will order the crab blince special

coffee is on and john wonders if there are any of those chess enchiladas left from yesterday. hummm

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 361
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 2:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LAB thanks..God I hate doctors but " staf " infections are scary..it's a hard lump now..very attractive I might add..I think it is a bite..i'll get it look into this afternoon... hey i'd stay one more day in Paradise too..and hubby what did he say

John how are you..if you have an appetite then your in the recovery phase..

hey every one this is a
Dessert personality test..

pick your favorite dessert and i'll tell you the
personality type you are..

Angel food cake

Brownies

Lemon Meringue Pie

Vanilla cake with Chocolate Icing

Strawberry short cake

Chocolate Icing on Chocolate Cake

Ice Cream

Carrot Cake
Open arms to change,

John

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 2:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lemon Meringue Pie

L. A. B.

Post Number: 5016
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 2:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Carrot CakeWith cream cheese/nut frosting, please.

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 9172
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 3:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat wakes up at the sound of Josh Groban's gorgeous voice and realizes that she fell asleep with her face in a book and slept the night through Sorry if you had to shift my feet to sweep under my table, John.

Out of that list: Chocolate Icing on Chocolate Cake. Just had it yesterday, as a matter of fact

But my current "better than s*x" dessert is a big piece of coconut creme pie served on a chilled glass plate with a chilled fork...that's what they bring me when I walk into my favorite little pie restaurant in San Leando. Don't even have to order it anymore--the waitress just catches my eye and winks and it materializes in front of me. Bliss! And I have a valid excuse for going right by there tomorrow...heh, heh

And I've been known to almost swoon at the sight and scent of carrot cake with whipped cream cheese frosting, too.......! (with a stop at Curves right afterwards)