Archive through February 21, 2006 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Sourdough Salís Insomniacs paranoia cafť » Archive through February 21, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John
Username: johnalbert

Post Number: 966
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 2:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ah will serve them tomato juice and raw eggs. that get them moveing.

I love the clay and wierd you all started that conversation today because I just got my kiln our to storage today!

going to make platters I think when I get junk sorted. you can paint on them with glaze, actually its a tecneque called glaze inlay. but I want to make some covered containers with funky handles. that is the sculpture part for me. thinking of doing some droped slab to and stamping. thats fun took a work shop from lanna willson a while back she was a kick.

told you to stay out of the punch shane. and is that your underware behind the counter and where did you get all those ones from? here susi made this for you put it on and thank her.

L. A. B.
Username: leathab

Post Number: 4935
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 3:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Shane did make a great "chippendale dancer." (Smiles with fond memories of a lovely "six-pack.")

Do you also throw and wheel? Or just free-style sculpt? (Would love to do a vase sometime, then paint it with the glaze.) The kiln shoppes around, don't really enjoy free-style stuff, as they tend to explode, if all the air-bubbles aren't worked out.

So, will just sketch. (Passes the worchestershire sauce for sprinkles in the tomato juice, to the hung-over.)

buddie
Advanced Member
Username: buddie303

Post Number: 336
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 3:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ya! John you got us into this roll playing so don't go reality on us now!!

Kathy..What better way for Shane to be introduced to the Fairer sex ?

LAB perhaps Susi can motherly talk SHANE into a pose??

John wait at least 6 mths.Things are more clear by then .. it wasen't just hormones !! It's also I was scared because of Last Friday and didn't feel like being alone.

I Went skiing..
LAB the wind died down the Sun came out and that Frosty Crunchy Snow was Squeeking under your feet..Perfect conditions..my ankles and calf's alway hurt after skiing..I think it's the boot's ..not !!

Susi..You saved that little guy or gal either way.
If you bring him in she will be given care.

Sal told me Tiny lost his MO-JO ???
Open arms to change,
but don't let go of your values.

John

Post Number: 968
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 3:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i do both, you might have to take a comunity college class to really get to do something. gas fireing is expensive now.

the kiln shops are lazy and send the work up too fast thats why they want it thin. but they dont do any service to the work with rapid fireing. ever wonder why it warps sometimes. but if its over fired the reds and oranges burn out. so its give and take. low fire is fun the colors are so bright and the curent hot work on the market is low fire stuff.

John

Post Number: 969
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 3:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

role playing is so we can sneek what we want to in buddie. but i know what you mean

I have got to get some lunch, I am starved.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 338
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 4:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

John it drove my parents crazy if we said in front of company "we're Starved" ..They were very high held..a lot of times we had next to nothing ..( Borrow ,,never!! )

Another one ( saying ) when we were really tired as kids we would say " we are Fagged out "
Never knew the term ??

I think because I have so much european decent thats where the word come from.Fagged means Tired?
Opinions anyone ??
Open arms to change,

gelfling
Username: celine

Post Number: 3520
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 4:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I thought a 'f*ggot' was a log you throw on the fire. Along the way got adapted to 'f*g' meaning 'cigarrette'.

Maybe being 'fagged out' means you want to flop yourself down by the fire for a nice long nap? I never heard that expression before.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 339
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 4:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That would fit..we used it all the time.
I'm Fagged.
If you want more " Cape Breton " Nova Scotia ?
I can't stand searches ??
Open arms to change,

kathy decker
Username: kat

Post Number: 733
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 5:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hey buddie-my mom says that"all fagged out"
she has irish background. i have no idea where that comes from.

MMm cinnamon scone, and I think coffee instead of tea. Painting rocky today, literally. Working on a stone wall i n the foreground, overworked it, so scraped it off and letting it dry for a few before I try a new approach.
Trees look great, tho.

Its freezing here in upstate NY. Snowing on and off too. Cozy inside, with the fireplace going and dinner roasting in the oven.
I spilled the last of my turpentine-have to get some more-too cold to go out.

MMMM hot coffee-wonderful. Hey I missed shane's chippendale debut-I must have been totally wasted.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

gelfling

Post Number: 3521
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 5:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Looks like a nice place for a vacation

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 340
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 5:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think it means Tired..Thats the way I always knew it..My parents are Irish , Scotish,
English..way back..I am Canadian !!

Kathy..Turpintine ?? and a fire place ??

LAB..????
Open arms to change,

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4937
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 5:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"You rang" (in her best "Lurch" voice) All these artist, what a nice communitee, am I the only one willing to post a pic? There's plenty of room on that wall over there, (pushes Demetrius over a bit.)
See, lots of room, show your wares.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 341
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 6:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ok!! you all stay away ??
oops..John has to OK this ??
Open arms to change,

kathy decker
Username: kat

Post Number: 735
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 7:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Silly buddie! Of course turpentine-i use it to thin paint, clean brushes.
but my studio is in another room, not the living room where the fireplace is.

Soon as i get a camera or something I'll putsome of my artwork on the wall-but i can't scan it-too big.
Humans believe they are devils pretending to be angels when, in fact, the reverse is true.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 343
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 8:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK ..Kathy..
Maybe I took my Course too seriously?

We want new art at Sal's..
LAB has hers on display.
Except for the Bathroom Grafetti..
" Jesus is coming..Look Busy"
We are wide open....
Right John??
Open arms to change,

John

Post Number: 970
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 9:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

budddie I am all fagged out too, for real you make me laugh so hard. what is it I have to OK?

most precieved derogitory words dont bother me. but Ill tell you this and take it to heart if you get a spanish speaking waiter or waitress do not order a cola. you might get kicked out of the resteraunt. seriously

John

Post Number: 971
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 9:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

gelfling,hi welcome to sal's we are lax around here and any topic is up for discusion. please make yourself at home.

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 11822
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 8:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

plunking her butt down, susi orders coffee, lots of cream.

what did i miss? had a little drama yesterday...i told the story under 'what's happening'.

after i wake up, i'll consider food.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4944
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 9:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Hangs head over a Caramel Macchiato latte and sniffs) Ah...pure heaven, glad Sal made it with the "real" milk and whipped cream, fattening as possible, no "slimmies" allowed. Must hit the arteries hard!!

(Feeling low, don't know why, maybe it's the weather.) Wish I didn't bodily ache every time Mother Nature decides to have a good cry. It's annoying to be so stiff!!

Been having weird dreams for a few nights now, between several wake-ups. Can't really describe them other than, why is it always me who stands up for the "truth" the right, exposing huge deceptions in these dreams, then everyone in them turns around and blames everything on me?? Very peculiar. Maybe it relates to John's "Robe" dream, the fact that Jesus tried to do good, only to be strung up for it.

Robes can cover, clothe, comfort, bring on sleep. They can be turned into tents, cover lumps, make the ground softer. Very like this lovely Sal's, a place to land, among friends.

(Sips the warm Macchiato, and enjoys.)

John

Post Number: 972
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mornig all. like you interpitation lab. I think I have been asleep for a long time. hope your pains go away.

I had the best 6 hour conversation last night with some one who as it turns out is an old friend. we laughfed and chatted in to the night. this person really made me feel good and is a riot!

thanks friend.

Lab they alway want to kill the messenger. but when they need you they pipe down.

waffles any one?

StarMaiden
Username: carla

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Waffeles sound good to me! Lots of maple syrup too pleazz
It was along quiet night at work. I have almost finished book VI of the Sitchin books. So much to think about.
umm coffe sounds good to.
Thanks

John

Post Number: 974
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

john puts orders up and dpours coffee for star maiden . gets another Caramel Macchiato latte, for lab, you better go slow or you will be zinging.

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 9132
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 4:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Pat comes in, drops a beat-up portfolio of paintings by the wall where L. A. B.'s drawing hangs and plops herself down at the counter for faster service. Starving! (with apologies to buddie's parents) Orders Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped real cream (I'll walk around the Lake later).

L. A. B., if you need real heads to work from when sculpting (I do too) you can look in catalogs that have a model in multiple poses. I've clipped a bunch of different ones out of Victoria's Secret catalogs that show the same woman's face/head from all angles. Ditto with online catalogs--just look for the ones that reuse a small stable of models often. Anthropologie does that too, IIRC, though they vary from catalog to catalog.

While the waffles cook, I'll hang up some reproductions of old art work that's long been sold and gone. The acrylic/alkyd painting I'm working on now is slowly inching its way toward "done". I'll take a digital photo of it then and hang it here, too. I've misplaced the URLs for my 3D computer art--will look for it when I waddle home after eating this huge plate of *waffles*

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4953
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 5:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Always enjoy seeing your things, Pat. They remind me of a favorite book/calendars done by "Lazerus" who loved to capture the "fairy/far-away-long ago" lands.

You have more talent than I, for sure!!

Need sustenance, put those hamburgers and extra long fries on the fire, John. With the works, please!!

It's been a long Sunday, sent for "Hamlet" by Richard Burton, the DVD. Never saw it back in '64, when it was in theaters, Mom wouldn't let me go. Always felt I missed something as I loved his voice, (especially on the old scratchy "Camelot" recording that I played until the spots fell off of it.) So, may spend the next two hours or so, bathing in the glow of Shakespeare being spoken by a Master!!

(Takes bite of burger, dips ketchup with fries and smiles.)

John

Post Number: 975
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 7:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

pat that yellow sky is familliar and lovely what an awsome work.

you have such depth and you can do sun beams too!

keeping good thoughts for susi today, hope she and the kid make out ok in the hostpital, any way I just want her to know we love her and hope every thing works out for the best.

susi t learn

Post Number: 11829
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 8:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hey, i heard that! thanks. coffee with something 'strong' in it.

just got back from the hospital. kid's doing ok and he'll be there tonight. they're doing a sleep apnea test on him tonight. still giving him antibiotics for the urine infection.

i like the doctor.

whew...now i can chill and know he's in good hands.

well, that pup i found was reunited with his owners.

my friend brian took him for a walk and they happened to drive by and see him. his name was 'duke'. yeah, all 5 pounds of him. i would have named him 'skeeter.' poor brian, he said, 'i think i was getting attached to him.'

alls well that ends well.

by the way, you're ALL talented.

now for food. think i'll have a burger, well done, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions.

John

Post Number: 976
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 9:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

burgers sound good to me too been craveing it since lab ordered one Have to check my wallet and get one myself.

LAB what's your fav shakespear play. midsumers night dream I think is mine. well I did grow up in the woods with creatures of the night.

the wind is chilly here and my hands hurt. dont have hollow leg feeling yet but I know its on the way wonder if we are in for rain again tonight.

the hot bath usually settels my legs.

susi get some good sleep tonight please!

susi t learn

Post Number: 11830
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 9:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i will. i'm going to try to catch some olympic ice skating then it's ZZZzzzz time.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4956
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The "Scottish Play" has always been my favorite, (maybe it's the witches, which always fascinated me.) Also like "The Tempest" which I've only read, but would love to see it performed.

Susi deserves "Mother of the Year" award. She didn't give up, and found a Dr. who is finally getting things working right. She deserves the hot rock massage and spa treatment next door to Sal's, my treat.

Well, must drift off to bed, finish a book (finally, "The Third Secret" fun reading.) Then catch some ZZzzz. Night all.

StarMaiden

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 3:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Walks in, one eye open. Coffee pleazz....looks down....arrgggg I still have my rob on. It's COLD....this is like home no one will notice. It's a woollie duster thats it. Sits down.

Hope your son is ok Suzi, and you are sleeping.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 344
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 8:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Morning All..
Ver-ry Co-ld..
buddie flits around like Snoopy doing his Happy Dance ( just trying to warm up f-folks )..
Flits to juke box..plays Monday,Monday.. followed by .. I don't like Mondays !
John.. the breakfast special please .
Open arms to change,

gelfling

Post Number: 3528
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LAB, you mean MacBeth? That's a great one.

I'll have an omelette and some home fries please. It's cold here.

Did you guys see all those ice dancers fall on their butts last night? Geesh!

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4960
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Gelf, you did it, you "invoked" the superstition, no actor ever refers to "that play" as it's name. (Bad luck!!)

Saw one dance fall, and switched it off. If they can't stay up, they shouldn't be at the "Olympics."
Same for the men's and women's singles. It's ridiculous, nerves shouldn't be bothering these athletes who've performed for years now.

Bode Miller is a joke as well. Should never have been put on the team, alcohol should be a "banned" substance.

(Steps of soap box, and sees the plate of bacon and eggs.) Ah, yummy.

gelfling

Post Number: 3529
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Phooey on superstition, besides, we're not actors.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4961
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Says who?? ("All the world's a stage....etc. etc.")

Isn't superstition just the after affects of other types of "experience?" (Just wondering.) People trying to cope with what they went through, (rabbits feet, garlic, etc.) Whatever comforts.

Very like this lovely latte John made for me. (MMmmmm)

John

Post Number: 977
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 1:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I only use steamed milk from blessed cows.

Morning all could not sleep last night.

but I have energy today, whatís up with that.

think I will tackle unpacking some of my junk. good will is going to love me tomorrow.

ooo the tempest lab that is one of my favs too. but I donít suggest renting the movie prosparrow's books which is a story of the tempest told in art film.. very arty, very Nude, very twisted.

but there is a version of the tempest done on PBS years ago that is excellent. I like the music they used but I cant place it now. in fact the PBS version of Dracula was awesome too the scariest ever. do they still do the classics I donít even watch any more.

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4964
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 1:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So you don't recommend John Gielgud's version? Ok won't hunt for it.

Have been enjoying watching Charles Dance play the villian on PBS's "Bleak House" this last few Sundays (even gave up watching Olys for it.) He just got killed off (sniff)he plays ice princes so wonderfully. He was great in 1992's Phantom of the Opera. Been hooked ever since (even liked him in "Golden Child" he stole the film from Murphey.)
Gillian Anderson (X-files) has also been interesting in Bleak House as the "lady" heroine doomed. Almost don't recognize her.

(Sips the latte and feels warm and fuzzy.)

John

Post Number: 978
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 2:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

m always surprised at Gillian Anderson's abillities when I see her in other things. she has a range and hope she does not get rred int playing the weird.

the John Gielgud's version I think is mind controle, I dont know why i say that but it is hypnotic and repetitive. it is lush visually. and the music is beautifull. well ok I liked the nudity but thats not for every one. and worth seeing one time at least. but you are warned.

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 345
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 7:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi John , hope you get settled soon.
Going through storage is like a trip down memory lane.
How did LAB put it?
With the potholes and tire smashers it's still fixable?
My interpation..Not a quote!

By the way when you get back Sal has an idea ?
What with all the previous chit-chat about Plays and etc..
it obviously stirred something inside her.
She made a proposal.

Dunno your in charge?
Sal mentioned perhaps a Sallywood Center Stage ?
Spontaneous song and dance numbers from her long
career.All moneys go to Charity.

Tickets would be on sale at the window, first come first serve.

We can always bring it up later for as Sal said..I'm not going any ************ where!

Dainty as always.
Open arms to change,

QueenMab
Username: queenmab

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 7:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

QM staggers in the door, slumps into a booth, begging John for a triple espresso...

After a night's insomnia I just came out of the abdutee closet and posted an experience in the UFO section I just hope it doesn't rattle any cages and give Them any reason to pay a visit

Looks around...hello everyone

(Message edited by queenmab on February 21, 2006)

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 348
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 8:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just read your post in UFO section
OHHH.. That sounds allll too familuar.Not very nice are they.
Open arms to change,

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4971
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 9:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome Queen (rubs the booth down with a towel, and puts out a crossword placemat.) Settle in, relax, we're all understanding. John will be in with your expresso, how about a donut?
With you on rough sleeplessness. Son's birthday today, going to lunch (which is always touchy, hope he likes my gifts, got him "Rent" and partial payment on a new snowboard.)

Cuppa joe and a mexican omelet with extra cheeze sounds scruptious. Hey John, stoke up the barby.

StarMaiden

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 9:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Morning All, Morning Q Mab.
Coffee pleazz.

I just read your post. The sudden lethargy sounds so familiar. I hate it.

QueenMab

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ohhh LAB, a donut is just what I need, medicinal sugar!

Thanks Buddie, you're right. For years I thought I was the ONLY person having those experiences...

Star Maiden, I even had allergy testing and kept a food chart trying to figure a cause for the lethargy attacks. Nada! I had several days of it around Valentines' weekend (when I noticed a number of people on this board had experiences) although thankfully no other signs of actually having been 'visited'.

QM wanders over to the gallery and admires the artwork "Wow, you people are SO talented!"

tuuli kki
Username: tigerseye

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Door swings open, in walks disheveled wild-child woman, no shoes and dirty face.

Saunters up to the counter bringing into focus the dust encrusted on her button nose as it barely clears the raised counter on which the register is placed.

"Can I get a bowl of water for my dog?" She says, digging into the pocket of her cut-offs. "Think we can break the rules and set him a spot? We heard the menu's as versatile as the company at this place."

"Ever try snowboarding? What's that you say about valentines?" Pokes nose into menu and appears blissfully unaware of surroundings.

John

Post Number: 981
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

morning every one I had bad sleeping night myself. john steams coffee shhhsshhhshhhhheeeeeehsssshhhhhh

the delicious black filters in to the tiny cup. takes it to queen mab and winks at her and welcomes her to sals

we are loose around here queen any topic is on topic here. cangrats on the coming out of the alien closet.

morning buddie I have to tell you sal donít talk much about community theater days. as she got all the leads and made them jealous. might have to go to the spa today and get deep tissue.

john brings the coffee pot around and tops every one off.

hey LAB what do you think of King Lear. I kind of always liked that one.

queen mab I know what you mean there are several people that are on a similar track as me. we always have events around the same time and I just stopped posting because they thought I was weird. but then I feel that I need to post them too. your going to be alright, I am going now to go read your post

John

Post Number: 982
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

tuuli kki

water for dogs is free and you are most welcome at sals. what kind of dog is that? he/she is cute.

coffee?

morning star maiden!

L. A. B.

Post Number: 4977
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 1:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(Pets the dogs, then washes immediately, highly allergic to dander.) Lear always made me want to scream, he was such a "loser." His treatment of the only daughter who truly loved him was annoying. Have yet to see Richard III performed properly, heard Alan Rickman did it years ago, in London. Wish he would commit that to film!!! (Snape for those who don't know.)

Mab's out of the closet, and poor me, hasn't really had the "full-blown" experience, just had "fringe" stuff with no memories. Which is annoying. Don't want to be "hypnotised" for fear of the "enabler" interfering with the memories. Want to remember with pure intent, someday it will come. (Had enough OOBE's to know, there is more....probably related.)

We need an art show. There's plenty of room on the wall for more. Waxy?? Where's your stuff!! And I know there are people who do jewelry, crafts and other things... Share!!!

buddie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 349
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 1:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

buddie arrives and sits with QM .Rootbeer float John please.QM I have not told a soul about my being in UC and like yourself until about 8 mths
ago I only had my intuition telling me what was happening.I e-mailed Bud Hopkins back then and got a reply..from there I found my way here about
Oct/Nov..I got brave and posted my story..
when I looked into the thread the next day there were people saying they knew what I was experiencing..espically Kathy Decker.I think it was the happiest day of my life..Then to read about all the other happenings going on.I can't say it has not been a strange trip because sometimes my brain is fried
..it's great you dropped in..I got to get back to work now ..( for real )
Open arms to change,

QueenMab

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 1:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks for the welcome and words of encouragement Buddie! Have a great day!