Archive through April 30, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Out of Body Experiences » Archive through April 30, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aztec
Username: aztec

Post Number: 540
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 1:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 1:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm reading that online book "Autobiography of a Yogi" again, myself... almost everybody thought he was nuts too.
Not me, though. After all...

Who can tell?
click here

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 678
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 2:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mark, that's really cute!

The thing that I find puzzling is that Yogananda always referenced a Sole God as the absolute reality. What is beyond the liquid dimensions? Do we start all over again? This makes my mind hurt.

dirkwright
Advanced Member
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 220
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 2:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Maybe you should do some more OBE's and travel there yourself. I don't seem very talented in the OBE area, though I keep trying...

Aztec

Post Number: 541
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 2:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thought itself is misleading because it focuses on form of some kind. The forms of the aquatic creatures are so alien and strange that they cannot interact with humans for fear of disturbing the humans' reality.

For instance the aquatic beings swim all around us and therefore awaken us to the fact that our very atmosphere is much more than we think it is. It is a liquid atmosphere, but we are in illusion so we don't know it. We think we exist in a dry atmosphere but that is just an energetic thing. Just as we have auras that are very much a part of us, we actually, as humans on dry land, exist in the energy aura coming from reality, and not 'consciously' in reality itself. We're in the illusory energies, consciously..

So if we are awakened to the aquatic creators of our multileveled reality then we become aquatic creatures ourselves because we have to admit to ourselves that we are in a liquid atmosphere. There was a show on tv about the human body and they said we originated as aquatic creatures of some type and that we had aquatic features. So they do recognize that we exist somewhere in time as aquatic creatures, they just don't know that 'that time is now'

While humanity exists in The Aura of God we can live these illusory lives, and I know from experience and learning that the human species is placed into this illusion to benefit a higher species of being. That higher species is 'us on a higher dimension'. The Soul species itself without any coverings. The soul species uses humans as learning vessels and also to perform various functions in relation to the transferal of consciousness into the astral and alternate worlds.

The Aquatic creatures are the ones the souls come through into the dry atmospheres, so they are our link with God or the original godly realm. The aquatic beings actually attach themselves to all parts of the human body and hang on as we move around in this liquid atmosphere.

The aquatic beings are only allowing the humanoid aliens to interact with humanity at this stage so that the humans' illusory reality is not damaged or changed too much, as it would be changed if the aquatic creatures themselves started interacting with humanity. Basically the aquatic creatures are just too alien, and many of the beings that come from them are also so very alien that it is too dangerous to let them meet the human species.

For example one of the species is a powerful entity which is covered in electrified spikes, which move like an urchin's spikes. If they touch a human they will melt it's flesh instantly. But that's all part of existing in a multileveled reality and the need to keep the various levels separated. If they merge together then chaos will occur and worlds will be destroyed no doubt.

We like to see wonderful energy beings that shine and glimmer with godly power, and those are the energy beings sent out from the creatures in the liquid atmosphere. The creatures there send out their souls into the illusory energy to create, learn, and gain valuable experience, and they spend eternities on the heavenly energy worlds as far as I know, even though their real form or body remains in the liquid atmosphere.

So far they have taken me to many of their alternate worlds on the dry dimensions where their souls exist in humanoid, but very strange, bodies. This earth is just one of their alternate worlds and it serves a purpose for the greater system of alternate worlds. One purpose being the generating and channeling of energies from our world to other worlds. In that sense this world is a battery or generating station that supports beings on other worlds, such as the astral and alternate worlds where minds are free to create at will.

As far as I know the aquatic creatures are offspring from giant aquatic creatures that come from one or more aquatic creatures that are God. Life on our own world started in the oceans and that's obviously a reflection of god itself in that God or life begins in liquid.

Also many people have seen jellyfish ufo's swimming in the sky. And an astronaut said on tv that he saw a white snake swimming through space !

This post is way too long.......bye

(Message edited by aztec on April 15, 2005)

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 222
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 4:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hmmm. I have never encountered, dreamed of, or otherwise experienced or perceived anyone that could be called aquatic. I've seen a classic rod once. That was neat.

I guess I'm just a country bumpkin that's never been off the astral mountain to visit them thar flatlanders and aquatic folks....

Southern Cross

Post Number: 679
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 5:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
I don't think that it is common to have interactions with the aquatic creatures. Several years ago, I decided to try "program" a conscious meeting with "the aliens" by thinking, and then stating my intention aloud several times a day. I finally had what I think was a true OBE where some classic grays floated me outside of the bedroom window to the driveway below. I had my eyes shut tight because I was afraid. When I got down to the driveway, I got up the courage to "meet my alien." I opened my eyes and THERE WAS A BIG NUDIBRANCH! It was kind of dancing happily up and down and wanted to dance with me. Meanwhile, the grays moved around the side of the house. I went chasing after the grays and left the cool nudibranch. I chalked all this up to a vivid imagination and talked myself out of the whole experience. Then Aztec came out of the blue and started describing the same kind of entity that I had encountered. I had never heard of anyone talking about this kind of alien, so I was curious. During my normal waking consciousness I don't see any kind of strange things. I must admit that I find the concept different, but I have spent so much time underwater that I am probably more accepting than many others might be of the forms of the marine dwellers. That may be why they played this game with me. I didn't get the "aliens" that I expected. Sorry for hijacking the OBE thread like this. I'll try to put a lid on it.

Aztec

Post Number: 543
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 5:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirkwright

The grasshopper type females are servants of the aquatic beings. When you said you felt two points on your body where the beings were touching you I gathered they were the points where an aquatic creature or its workers were holding onto you.

You wanted to go off into the astral realms but you felt the pressure of the beings or something like that.

Yeah sorry for hijacking the thread away from purely obe things.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 680
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 8:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
If God is aquatic, then God lives in an ocean. If there is an ocean that is larger than God, then God is not the Largest All, the Ocean is. Then the Ocean would be God? If we are in a liquid environment that appears to be dry, is the ocean part of our dry environment closer to the truth, or just part of the dry illusion?

Dirk,
You do seem to have some cool OBE's. I don't think too many of us can control them. I can't. Give yourself a break. Also, you didn't answer my question about the light switch. How does it work? I guess I have lots of questions. Sorry.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 9:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern, if you ever find yourself "up" in the night, try flipping on a light switch. If the switch doesn't do anything, then you're having an OBE. There's a name for this that escapes me now, where you're having an OBE, but you think that you just got up out of bed normally. I've done it several times. Hope that answers any question you had, which I don't remember right now anyway.

Actually, I think it would be fantastic to meet up with a "nudibranch" type of entity. They sound like great fun.

Yeah, the grasshopper, which is actually the size of a normal grasshopper, and they do have little black oval eyes, is embedded face first into my left butt cheek, and once recently when I was trying to generate more energy it started hurting there. I just passed it off as an astral parasite, which Bob Monroe talked about. I know it's a grasshopper because my wife, during a joint OBE, which was more like a lucid dream, pulled it out and we looked at it. It seemed to have an extreme desire to get back into my butt. I haven't had the presence of mind or the energy to deal with it. I suppose it may be sucking much energy out of me, I don't know.

During that same session, I felt a sharp stabbing feeling in my right butt cheek also, which was strange, and I just passed it off as sciatica, which I have once in a while. All this pain made me stop trying to generate more energy, which may have been someone's intention, I don't know. I'm not too worried about it right now.

I don't really have anything to add to the discussion about God and the ocean and nudibranches, since I have no experience of any of it. I've decided to basically not completely believe anything anymore except for what my own experience compels me to believe. I'm also focused on personal transformation only, so these discussions are not profoundly interesting to me, but I certainly hope they continue because I know it's important to many others. I probably shouldn't say any more about this.

Basically, I'm interested in things like generating a beam of light between my palms, which I did once, or doing some kind of Tai-Chi movement during an OBE and having powerful energy flow through my astral body. I believe in physical immortality, yet I know that my body is aging right before my eyes, so whatever I'm doing, I havn't found the fountain of youth yet. I'm convinced that aging is imposed, and accepted, on and by us as part of this society, and that it is not normal. I'm interested in changing what is normal, because what we have now as normal is really, really sick.

I'm interested in techniques that intensify my energy experience in my body. I remember doing a really cool one-on-one session with a female friend of my first wife. I call it the "identity game", because each person takes turns being a witness to the others statements of who they are. During this session, a very small space ship landed in the back yard and emitted a very cold feeling, thick energy that covered the floor for about a foot or so. We all got scared and stopped.

Then there was the time that I was sitting across from my first wife as she breast fed our baby, when a firey humanoid entity sat down right next to me to my left. He was so hot, so on fire, my entire left side felt this prickly energy. I suppose he could have been one of those firey angels that you've been talking about. I suspect that what he is, may be my future, I don't know.

I did have someone come to me during a rebirthing session and convince me, or just tell me really, that my destiny is to transform into pure energy. How many lifetimes this takes is anyone's guess, but I'm not sure if this one is it.

Well, I'd better stop now. I'm taking up too much space and saying too many unimportant things. Talking with all of you about these things is very important to me. I don't have anyone that really understands and I really feel at home here. Thanks for letting me share.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 683
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 9:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
Don't be silly. Of course I want to hear about your experiences. That's part of the sharing that I think most of us need. So much of the rest of the world calls us crazy, and maybe we are. But at least many of us have the patience to listen. I didn't mean to hijack your thread. But, it's funny how life works. You know Aztec and I have been talking about Yogananda? His primary spiritual teaching is a technique called kriya yoga. It does lots of things, but an "unpublished benefit" is that it suspends the aging process by neutralizing decay in the blood and organs. His teaching organization NEVER discusses this. Thy want spiritual seekers. I deduced this result from Yogananda's writings and personal experience. I don't think that many are chosen to live forever because it is outside of God's will. However, the fact that you stated a request that is actually ON POINT in our seeming digressions amazes me.

Aztec

Post Number: 544
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirkwright
I think the fiery angel you saw was a guardian of your family or one of its members.

I have a grasshopper type creature with me also! The first time I touched it I couldn't believe how strange it was. It's half human and half insect, and female.

That ufo that landed during your session and the strange feeling that poured over the floor reminds me of my neighbor. She had the same type of experience and she was trying to describe it to me. It certainly sounds bizarre and frightening too if one was alone when it happened. There are reports of large numbers of soldiers on the battle field walking into a mist created by a spaceship, only to vanish forever in the mist.

I'm sorry for babbling so much. I find this place to be an oasis just now.

I certainly don't expect people to believe the things I write about, that's for sure. But it is nice to be able to write about it. I found that reading things that stretched my mind made my mind have more room for the greater reality to reach me. So I just write about the greater reality and hope that the greater reality will be able to reach more people as a result.

Southern Cross
“If God is aquatic, then God lives in an ocean. If there is an ocean that is larger than God, then God is not the Largest All, the Ocean is. Then the Ocean would be God? “- SC

Great thinking Southern Cross ! It's given me something to think about too

I think the ocean is the aura of the body of God. It could even be an ocean of pure love flowing from God, from what I have gathered anyway. I'm certain that it is a possibility anyway. That's why God allows suffering in these illusory worlds, for our spiritual growth, because back home where we come from there is only pure love and there is no suffering.

The beings I've met from the liquid atmosphere are infinitely more loving and tranquil compared to the Menagerie of other beings. I've interacted with too. There's lots of wonderful types of beings though !

“If we are in a liquid environment that appears to be dry, is the ocean part of our dry environment closer to the truth, or just part of the dry illusion” - SC

Yes the soul is kept in the lower and middle chakra areas because that's where the most liquid is in the human form. From there the subtle spirit is sent up and out the kundalini to other planes of existence. The liquid dimension the aliens live in is definitely closer to the waters of our dimension than it is to the other elements. The ocean the aliens live in is not water. It is some type of wonderful liquid with diverse qualities which water here does not have. I've tasted it a few times, and almost drowned in it. It tastes like some type of exotic liquid I have no name for ?

If we hold a crystal glass of water in our hands every day while we meditate then an actual mini universe forms in that water and you can see galaxies and wonderful universal phenomena unfolding before your eyes. You need to be in a dim light to see it though I think. But your energy creates universes in water, and God's energy creates universes of far greater magnitude in the liquid it is in contact with. We change the way water crystallizes simply with our thoughts, so there really is a subtle yet intrinsic link between liquid and the most subtle part of ourselves.

The aliens keep telling me that the secrets of life are chemical secrets, and from what they've shown me they use chemicals and elements that mankind does not know exist yet. But that's getting way off thread

I'm trying to think of obe experiences to write about ? I've had thousands of them but I can't recall them when I want to.

I've found that my third eye opens quickly when I start to astral project, so I usually try to force myself out of my body a few times when I'm meditating, so that I can see into the subtle dimensions easily. And I think it's easier to have obe's when you've used up all your energy and then started to slip out of this reality naturally. Your body drops off to sleep but if you keep your mind alert for a moment longer than the body then it breaks free from the body.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 7:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Southern, I got the idea about physical immortality from Ramtha and the rebirthing community. The interesting connection for me is that rebirthing was inspired by your yoga tradition. They hold Babaji as their guru. Babaji is the immortal man that still looks like he's 21 years old.

I don't believe that our creator intended that we live a limited lifespan. I think that that is our dysfunctionality. I believe that strongly held negative emotions like guilt, hate and revenge lead to death and that is the reason we age and die in such a short span of less than 100 years.

I'm embarassed sometimes that I need help getting out of my body. I wish I could have consistent OBE's like Bob Monroe. On the other hand, I may be actually bored with the idea and that is the reason I don't do this regularly.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 688
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
I think the key to anything is practice. It's not the days. It's the months and the years. You may never be like Robert Monroe. But you WILL be better than when you started. I'm still trying to understand what is happening to me when I am lucid in a dream (In my way of thinking, my own subconscious mind), lucid in an experience of the astral realms (Higher than my subconscious), or out of my body floating around the Earth realm, or who knows where. Maybe you are trying too hard and you are burning out?

I am aware of Babaji, of course, as he was in Yogananda's direct line of teachers. He has vowed to stay physically incarnate during this world cycle. Of course, I think such feats are possible only by those who have learned by direct experience that creation is an illusion. Very early on in my meditations, I had the experience of seeing material creation as something projected on "light beams" like a movie from God's projector. We project in a similar manner when we dream, and I often experience the start of the projections on the round screen of my third eye before sleep. Sometimes I will stay in this state for a long time, and I feel like I am watching a video replay of things my brain has picked up during the day. Sometimes this video has higher meaning, and sometimes it's just a replay. It is during this time that I usually project part of my conscious mind into the images that I am watching. Sometimes my conscious mind "goes" bringing with it all of my senses, so I experience walking through the dream scenes and touching the dream scenery such as the tables, walls, etc.. Sometimes I just "see" it all without "going" there, and sometimes (rarely) my conscious mind splits, so I can touch in both places at the same time. Many others on this board can do this, and have much more experience than me. I read these posts because I know I have something going on that is quite "normal." And I define "normal," as what can be perceived by 90% of the human population if I think of a bell shaped curve. We all have some strange things happening to us. We may not agree on what these things mean, or who or what causes them, but many of us keep coming back because we are tired of being alone with them. I'll get off the soap box now.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 231
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 7:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah, when I lay me down to sleep, I often experience a "movie", but it usually involves other entities talking to, and interacting with, me. Then I will snap out of it, and think "what was that?", and it will be hard to remember all the details. It's like I became aware of a different reality, became absorbed to the extent that I lost awareness of my human consciousness, then snapped back. strange.

This morning was good. I was able to have an "energy orgasm", and it extended dowm to at least one of my legs. Then I popped into a different reality. I woke up in the bedroom in the house of my childhood, thinking that everything was normal, and not realizing that I had just popped there from some where else. My brother was in the other twin bed and a wake up alarm went off, then his cell phone rang. He was talking with someone about buying a 10 car garage on wheels. weird. His talking was garbled, and he was much more hairy than I remembered him. My wife was down the hall and asked about what we were talking about. I explained that he wants to buy a 10 car garage, and I was asking him why he wanted such a thing. I couldn't understand what he was saying. Then I was back here. I don't think it means much of anything of course.

I do find it interesting that I consistently dream about this house of my childhood. I suspect it is my mind interpreting "home", meaning that my real home is somewhere that isn't here, and that when I go there, I experience it as my childhood home. There is another house also that I dream about consistently. It's different, and I don't know much else about it. They are all ranch style houses though, what Aussie's would probably call a bungalow.

Since it was too early to get up on a Sunday morning, and the sun was not up yet, I decided to just lay on my back with my hands on my tummy and try and increase my energy flow. I was dealing with a dehydration headache, so my strength was low. An interesting thing about all this is that I did not feel the grasshopper in my butt or the circular area at the base of my spine during all of this. I wonder if that means those things are gone? I'm really intent on this energy thing, since I believe it is the key to whatever it is I am to become. I want to do things like get this energy flowing during an OBE, for example. I wonder if anyone has meditated during an OBE?

Oh, of course I feel my third eye quite often, as well as energy around my temples and at my crown. Since I have been doing this energy work over the last couple of years, the crown area has expanded, and the energy around my temples as moved down to my ears. Sometimes my ears glow bright red from the flow. The crown chakra really does fell like a flower, btw. It literally feels like petals opening up inside your brain. I feel stuff moving around up there just about all the time. This also has been going on for a long time. I know to really try and juice myself up during these sessions when my crown chakra does it's flip flopping. It literally feels like something moving around up there. I suppose you're correct in that this stuff takes time, but I suppose also that I am impatient, since I don't know how long I'm going to live here, and I can only do this with the previledge of a physical body. The world is on the brink in many ways, and I'm concerned that I will loose this oppurtunity before I complete my soul's purpose here, not that I'm privy to that, or clear about what I'm about here. I do believe that this is what it's about though, that increasing the energy flow is key to enlightenment, and I'm frustrated that I have to spend so much time working my *ss off to pay the bills and support the family that I'm often too tired to do these important things. Today, I will be hauling dirt, for example. We have to get the soil in the planter because it's time to plant the seeds my wife bought. I think I need at least a couple of cubic yards of soil. That's a lot of hauling.

Cheerio!

Nina
Username: nina

Post Number: 535
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 8:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aquatic stuff. I often dream of being able to breathe underwater, and I love it.

But the movie The Abyss scared the hell out of me.
"Sometimes we find the message; other times the message finds us, and sometimes we ARE the message."

Southern Cross

Post Number: 691
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
I have house dreams often. Those are the lucid dreams where I feel like I'm roaming around in my subconscious. Start looking for symbols when you are there, as well as emotions. I'm not trained in this work, but I have managed to get some doosies of revelations. Could the childhood house be early memories or issues? trying to increase your energy can sometimes make it necessary to clear out old blockages, don't you think? What is it with this backyard planting? My hairdresser told me that his wife decided that "we" would terrace the hill in back of their house. Except that he, and not "we" was out in the back with a shovel. I told him that I must have been wired in the same factory, because I did the same thing to my husband. After 20 years I learned my lesson and I go outside to talk to him and "assist" while he works. It helps him to feel like "we" are really digging the hole.

Nina,
Thanks for popping in on the thread. I wondered if more of us than usual breath underwater. I do breath under water (scuba) and have been doing it for so long that it feels natural and has, of course, worked it's way into my dreams. One of my common symbol dreams is seeing unidentified creatures moving just below the surface of the water and thinking of danger. Last night I had dreams about scuba diving in cold water with no head protection. Then in the dream I was looking at photos of sea critters leaping out of the water in large groups to show themselves. Hmmm....now that I write it down, it seems like there are some symbols I need to address....

Aztec

Post Number: 573
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

I think that means that it will be difficult for you if you go into the liquid dimensions unprepared. But you don't have to do that because the aquatic creatures are rising out of the waters where you can meet them safely. In other words they are the astral beings you are encountering. I think your guardian wants to keep you out of the liquid dimensions and focused on the higher dimensions. I can't blame him/her as you are doing so well on those dimensions

Southern Cross

Post Number: 692
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
I think you may be right. The part about going into the water without my head protected told me a lot. In the dream I did try to put together some kind of head protection but I know it wouldn't work well. Or it could be that I am thinking about diving in Cozumel in about a month. The dream featured underwater caves, and I have such good memories of diving in the caves of Akumal, across the bay. The energy there is quite strong. That's where I had my first trip to "parts unknown" from a fully conscious state. I was lying in bed thinking about the caves, and all of a sudden, I was moving through a ribbed cave deep into the earth. It seems to be some connection with the Mayan energy.

Aztec

Post Number: 577
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 9:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Your underwater adventures sound "Wonderful" Southern Cross !!!

I once had an obe and was taken deep into the earth through an ocean, by a woman, and she took me to her home, which was in a wonderful forest setting. She had some beautiful golden-brown colored wood next to her fireplace and I picked up a piece so that I could bring it back to the earth with me. The woman seemed angered by this and she ran behind me and grabbed my arms very tightly. Then I was 'stunned' somehow and couldn't move. The next thing I knew I was moving up through the earth again and back to my room.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 695
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 9:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ah, I wonder if you took a trip to the lower world, Aztec? That would explain the woman's resistence to your bringing anything back with you.

I've had wonderful times diving. On one trip to Cozumel two dolphins zipped in from who knows where and started circling me while I was kneeling on the sand at the bottom. They were two feet from me. They quickly grew bored and left.

An example of how much "the deep" has filtered into my subconscious mind: I was getting my teeth cleaned last week and I felt like a grouper floating at a cleaning station with little cleaner wrasses working away at my teeth. I bet a film of that would amuse the children at the dentists office.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 696
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 9:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The forest setting sounds like it could have been my house and my wood. I was sending the target on our remote viewing thread just now and I wonder if it didn't make you remember the forest house.

Aztec

Post Number: 583
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 6:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

I haven't read that thread since it was only five or six posts long. I figured it was for a group of you including GabrielWarlockStrange to get together in the astral worlds. Now it's too long to read ! I think what made me remember the woman and the inner earth experience was something I was writing yesterday about the beings' ability to change us before they put us back on the earth. I only remembered the details today when I had some time to think about it.

The beings used to take me to a lot of tunnels, and underground cities. I wish I could recall it all now ?

I know how you feel about ocean life. I live at the beach and spend a lot of time in the water. I had a fright a few weeks ago when I had to save a drowning woman while her family watched from the beach !

It's been raining here for days so I haven't been going into the water at all lately.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 241
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 7:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, I had an interesting lucid dream experience this morning. Once again, while I was lying on my side with my hands on opposite sides of my pillow and focusing on increasing my energy flow, I became aware of another reality. I was driving my car on a busy highway, and came upon some debris in the road. I tried to stop to remove it, but everything kept going. I wound up at some place and was talking to a man with three eyes. He had two normal eyes, and a small third eye right between the other two. It wasn't in the middle of the forehead like normal a "third" eye. He had thin blond hair. He told me I had rods installed in my fore arms so that I could fly their hang gliders/craft around. Then I was talking with many other people. There was a model of some kind of machine that I played with, and my wife and I were asking about Scotish tartans, as in which one was appropriate for us to wear. We didn't want to offend any families by wearing the wrong one. Then I think I either realized, or had installed, an RJ-11 phone jack in the top of my forehead! How strange! A phone jack in my forehead! One guy even fooled around and plugged a phone cord in there for a short while! Then I was messing around with telephones, setting up voice mail, etc. The little machine was some kind of model for something else, it was like a precuser to the steam engine, where they were trying to us a rotary turbine instead of a piston for creating reciprocating motion. Anyway, it was made from brass and encased in a clear plastic housing. I like machines, so I fooled around with it for a while. I couldn't believe the jack in my forehead though. I could reach up there and feel it and yeah it was embedded flush. When I woke up I felt my forehead just to be sure....no jack...!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 703
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 9:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
Have you visited Monkey Mia, the remote beach where the dolphins come to have people encounters? I'd like to go there someday. Your earlier posts made me remember some happy times visiting Cairns and Port Douglas after a trip to Papua New Guinea. The beaches that I remember were so broad and expansive. Likely good for long walks.

Dirk,
The part about the trash sounds like envirnmental concerns. The rest seems like something sprung to life about intelligent machines or the Borg. You weren't watching any old Star Treks were you?

Aztec

Post Number: 593
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

No I haven't been to Monkey Mia, I'd love to go there though. Be careful around Cairns and port Douglas because they have the deadly box jellyfish at times during the year. A lot of people die from their stings.

Dirkwright

“I was driving my car on a busy highway, and came upon some debris in the road. I tried to stop to remove it, but everything kept going”.

I think that's their way of telling you to ignore obstacles in your life on earth. They probably want you to continue on with something that you are doing or will be doing ?

“I wound up at some place and was talking to a man with three eyes. He had two normal eyes, and a small third eye right between the other two. It wasn't in the middle of the forehead like normal a "third" eye. He had thin blond hair. He told me I had rods installed in my fore arms so that I could fly their hang gliders/craft around. “

The third eye means he is very spiritual and he is telling you that you serve as a flight instrument for them. That is so. Small flying astral type creatures live in the fore arms. They have come out of me and sat on me like dragonflies fanning their wings. I didn't get a good look at them but I sure felt them come out and sit there. They wanted me to go with them to the astral worlds but I didn't know how to. So I think the man was referring to your multidimensional form and the way it houses some flying spiritual entities in the fore arms. They're possibly extensions to the soul and are the way the soul reaches out into other realms through the human body.

Or they could mean that you are the earth framework for a spiritual being, which is true. He could have been trying to tell you how important you are to other beings who use you for flying in the spiritual realms. I think the third eye means he was a very spiritual being and the experience possibly was designed to give you a spiritual message rather than a more earthly message concerned with everyday life.

“Then I was talking with many other people. There was a model of some kind of machine that I played with, and my wife and I were asking about Scotish tartans, as in which one was appropriate for us to wear. We didn't want to offend any families by wearing the wrong one.”

This I think is trying to tell you that there is a device which makes sure you have the right body or suit on for interacting with people. I think that because this is a spiritual message then it is referring to bodies used as suits. So the device works out which suit to put you in. One of your suits has the flying capacities and one is human. There are others.

“Then I think I either realized, or had installed, an RJ-11 phone jack in the top of my forehead! How strange! A phone jack in my forehead! One guy even fooled around and plugged a phone cord in there for a short while! Then I was messing around with telephones, setting up voice mail, etc.”

This is their way of saying that your brain is used as a telepathic relay station to them and that they can plug into it and retrieve information.

“The little machine was some kind of model for something else, it was like a precuser to the steam engine, where they were trying to us a rotary turbine instead of a piston for creating reciprocating motion. Anyway, it was made from brass and encased in a clear plastic housing. I like machines, so I fooled around with it for a while. I couldn't believe the jack in my forehead though. I could reach up there and feel it and yeah it was embedded flush. When I woke up I felt my forehead just to be sure....no jack...!”

They were probably showing you a model for a matrix power cell for your multidimensional form which is made up of all the bodies on their respective dimensions. They've taught me about a few different machines that serve purposes like that. One generates the power, one pumps liquid, and one is a computer that links us to the matrix framework of this reality.

So the basic message from your angel is this:

Ignore all obstacles and continue on regardless, because you are a being that can fly and your brain is hard wired to their brains so you are always in contact with them. You are being kept in the human form by a machine, but you are much more than you know.

It's basically a strengthening message from your overself I believe. You're being told to be strong because you are a v.i.p and they are staying in touch with you even though you're separated from them by being placed in a human form.

I hope that makes sense somehow. I could be totally wrong about it all.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 245
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 5:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks.

Wow, what I night! I got up as usual around 1:30 am and listened to my CD for an hour. I rolled on my side and intensified my energy flow and had multiple "orgasms". Kinda made me feel feminine!
After a several waves of this, I decided to get out of my body. So, up I came, head first, and my left eye was groggy, as usual. I opened it up with my hand. Then of course I had to go over to the mirror. This was all while I was highly charged up. I looked and all eight of my fingers were glowing lavinder! Wow! They were bright enough to illuminate parts of my body if I held them nearby. Cool! So, I did a little Tai Chi - like movement but didn't inhance my flow at all. Next time I'm going to try something different. Then I got bored and decided to jump back into my body, so I lept through the air, did a half roll and landed in bed, but I couldn't find my body anywhere! How strange. So, I thought I was back in it and there was two of our pet cats out in the hall acting up. We have two cats that really hate each other, and I got up to break up the fight. Then I went back to bed, then I realized I had just been out of my body again! The cat fight was OB! So, I was finally back in my body and wide awake! What to do? it's all of 3:15 am! Ah, listen to another hour of Delta, of course. Did that, roll on my side and dreamed about being at the office, and I went across the street and returned to a store and asked the owner if he had seen my wallet, since it was missing. My keys were missing also. I could not understand what he was saying, it was garbled. I asked him several times too, and each time he replied something garbled. Then I went back outside in front of the building, and stretched my body. It felt really good to stretch it out. Then I was loading up a pickup truck with old camera gear, as well as dodging a bucket full of stuff from a front end loader. I talked with a person I know at work and said that it was hardly worth getting really interested in anything technical, like photography, when they up and change the technology on you and you're stuck with the old stuff. (we have quite a bit of film-type camera gear at home here) Then I said something rude to him, something about it's better to do this anyway than to be dull and boring like yourself. When I got back to my body, my wallet was right where I left it. dang. I sure worry about money sometimes.

Then I got up and fed the cats.

wender
Username: wender

Post Number: 1194
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 8:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirk - arent you exhausted when you get up?

so HOW do you know that it is not a dream? if i am putting this thread way behind by asking that, please let me know.
but i experience some weird things lately listening to that cd, but i am not sure if they are out of body. sometimes, i am not sure if i am in or out

Southern Cross

Post Number: 704
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I spent much of the day sleeping. Had a bunch of strange dreams. Something about butterflies crawling out of my throat. Not evil butterflies, mind you, but their little wings are kind of powdery and dry. I got the impression that said insect was standing guard over something?

Wender, I've been asking the same question about dreaming. Darned if I know. I get the energy signals with some lucid dreams. It sounds like "reality" while out of body is just as wacked as in dreams, so ?

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 247
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2005 - 6:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I believe that there are multiple realities all concurrent and colocated. When we shift our focus, either by dreaming or listening to a brainwave CD, we become aware of these other realities. The rules are different in these places, so we find them confusing. It's as simple as that, in my opinion.

No Wendy, I am not exhausted, more like the satisfied feeling from, well...., you know....

What I found interesting about the other night was the fact that I was able to do this in spite of the fact that I had worked hard physically during the day. I usually am so exhausted from labor that I can't have these experiences the following night. Next time I'm OBE, I'm going to try and different ways to intensify my energy flow. That should be an interesting experiement.

This morning, I was up about 3 am, listened for an hour, then fell back asleep. I was up again a short while later, then back asleep, where I dreamed I was in a grocery store with the characters from the TV show "Joan of Arcadia". I remember commenting that it was strange to talk about God in a grocery store. I also recall another person being afraid of bats, he called them "them", and there were many small bats flying about. Then I was up again, then back asleep again.

I did have an interesting dream at the end though. I was going to work, and I was taking a medium sized suitcase with me. It had wheels and decided to pull it along with a tether. Then the tether was this dead green snake, which started to come back to life. I became alarmed and asked someone to help me kill this thing, I asked them to take a sissors and cut off it's head. I suppose the snake could represent envy or jealousy. I don't know really.

Then, I was lying in bed, waiting to get up this morning, and somehow I telepathed to someone "I was going to buy you a birthday card" to which I heard an "awe....". I couldn't see anyone in my room though. My vision is so messed up I guess. Oh well.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 705
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2005 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night I was reading the end of the Robert Bruce book. It helped answer many of the questions I had. I had a number of adventures last night, including paying a visit to my old home town. After I have experienced being "out" I usually wake up feeling very refreshed, as if I have been in contact with something that feeds my life force.

wender

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirk - i had a weird night last night.
i feel that somehow i was trying to contact you - it had nothing to do with a birthday card or anything, but all i can remember is trying to get you to look at something that was sitting on a counter, or a white surface of some sort - i remembered it all this morning - but it's faded away now!

Aztec

Post Number: 625
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had an out of body experience or something and I found myself in an airport waiting lounge. Then a man ran in and grabbed my hand and said, "We'll miss the plane!" , and we started running through the terminal.
In our reflection on a window I saw that it was a gray type alien that was leading me. The next thing was I found myself lying on a large silver disc that looked like one of those fold up satellite discs. Then the gray pulled a computer chip out of the side of the disc and said something about 'now they have recorded my code for mass production..'

The alien came back in real life as well. But that's another story.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 259
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 8:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Wendy, I don't remember your visit the other night, sorry. I have no recollection of a white countertop. Maybe try again later?

Aztec, does that mean that your genetic code has been recorded, and that there are now going to be millions of Aztecs floating around the universe?

wender

Post Number: 1233
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 8:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

swell, it'll be like in Gremlins - everywhere you turn, an AZTEC!

dirk - it was probably just the pasta i had right before i went to bed.

Aztec

Post Number: 632
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 1:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

He said my code was good because I was friendly towards the aliens, and they were going to make more people with the same code. Grays are known to lie though ?

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 269
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 7:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, I was visited last night. I could get a visual perception of him, but I believe he was one of the short brown ET's that wear the robes that others have talked about. During my energy increasing session, I became aware of the astral, and my astral arms were like frozen straight out in front of me. Then there was a flash of energy and I was back in my body. I think he was trying to work on my genital area because I briefly felt something there. I telepathed something like "I guess I can't be manipulated" since I was able to break free of the frozen arms condition. Then I heard a gruff voice say something like "that's what you think", then I said "whatever, I don't care", since I wasn't interested in fighting anyone. I just don't understand all the subterfuge and secrecy. They sure know how to hide very well. Maybe they are concerned that I would become attached to them? Obviously, they just want to be anonymous. I don't feel any different today though.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 275
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 5:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last night was good. I got into my energy state and held it for a relatively really long time, maybe 10 minutes, I don't know exactly. It felt like I could maintain for as long as wanted to. No interference from ET this time, plus whatever they did to me hasn't damaged my ability to do this. I woke up into a different reality, one in which I've been before. What woke me up was my brother clomping around in his boots, getting ready to go fishing. My wife was there, and she asked me if the melatonin had worn off quickly as to the reason I was up at 1 am (back here it was more like 3 am). I told her she needed to go to sleep, adn I was going back to sleep also. Then I woke up in this reality. I rolled over and fell asleep, maveling at my ability to hold that energy state for so long. Then I dreamed I was driving my car to the train station to go to work. I kept passing this woman walking along the road. I decided to ask her if she needed a lift, she said OK and got in the car. We drove to the train station, I parked the car, we got out and climbed up some steep stairs to the platform for the train, except that I remembered that I had left my briefcase back at home. She seemed to be gone also. I went back down and my car was gone! I panicked and asked the attendents if they could find my car, and they couldn't. I thought that maybe the lady I picked up stole it, so one the attendents lent me his cell phone, except that I didn't know the phone number for the police, and 411 didn't work either, since it would just be about Amtrak. Then I realized that maybe she didn't lock her side of the car when she got out. Then I gave up and woke up here. Then I realized that this lady was probably my special one, since I seemed to know her. Why I would think that she would steal from me is a mystery. Anyway, lots of symbolic stuff in the dream at any rate.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 9:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

What is also interesting is that my description of her to the attendents was consistent with the woman I described in the "spirit lovers" thread. She wore a formal knee length skirt with a blouse, she had long dark hair and occasionally smokes cigarettes. Now I remember smelling cigarettes once in a while in my normal waking state in this reality. I wondered what that was about, now I think I'm closer to her than I realize, and this is consistent with what I know about soul mates, that if one of the mates smokes, then the other will smell it and desire a cigarette also.

I think the dream was about me helping myself, in the form of my special one, and that what I am doing is helpful to her, but that I still have issues with women in general because I thought that she stole my car, or at least left it unlocked. So, onward and upward, hopefully!

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 284
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 5:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, I did it again. I "got up" not realizing that I was OBE, went to flip on the bathroom switch to get ready for work, the light didn't work, so I went downstairs to flip the breaker, ran across a couple of younger men trying to get a device to work that steals electricity, and I started debating the ethics of stealing electricity. I saw a kindof heavy set blond woman and apologized for the condition of the house, which was more like a work zone than a house. Then I woke back up in my body. I didn't realize it was an OBE until after I woke up. Ain't life funny!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 713
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 3:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a whole series of strange OBE's last night. Part of it involved being in some kind of institutional setting like a hospital and being raped and tortured. What was weird was that it all seemed to be some kind of play that we were all acting in, although there were some frightening parts. I eventually escaped because my guards were too small to restrain me when I switched into the martial arts mode. I got outside and noticed that my legs started to melt so I thought this must be an OBE and I'm running out of energy. At that point I flew back to my body. I wonder if some of this is a screen memory of some kind. But since I no longer have any ovaries, what would there be to harvest? This stuff is just too strange for words. The information they were trying to get out of me was the location of a red rock that had the properties of alexandrite (changes from red to green) but was called a truth stone. And NO, I wasn't watching Harry Potter.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 287
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wow, I have no idea what that means. Glad to see you're back on the board though. I missed you.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 716
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 5:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah,
I felt like kind of a dork after I posted it. It was wierd even for me. The thing is, that I know it wasn't just a dream. It was wacked all right.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 290
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 5:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think it was about you and your strength. You said once you switched to "marital arts mode", which I presume is an assertive attitude, they left you alone. Well, it seems obvious that they were trying to teach you to be more assertive. That's my guess anyway.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 717
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Dirk,
You may be right. Maybe it is about strength and power. But I gave one of them a backfist and kicked another across the room. Perhaps some kind of lesson that I'll figure out later. I wonder where Aztec is? I miss his input on this stuff. Last night I got some pretty good energy going. It seems like there is a place of clarity but no thought that I sometimes find between breaths. It's like the breathing is rippling water that I am trying to see through?

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Doesn't your spiritual practice have a state of "no breath"? I seem to recall that it does. Perhaps that is what you are experiencing.

I do not know where Aztec has gone, sorry. I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 723
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yep, but that's the first state of samadhi, and I'm not there.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 315
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 4:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

are you sure? I think you're more evolved than you give yourself credit.

wender

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirk's right southern cross. i have a firm belief that if someone expounds that they have reached great cosmic heights, they are full of crap
the more humble you are, the closer to Spirit you are.
you are closer than you think.

this is the way i think - what if my spiritual path is made up of ten great leaps of accomplishment? I've only made two, so i have got a long long way to go

what if my life is made up of five great leaps?

AND , just what if my life is made up of three great leaps? i am so close, and i dont even know it.
i could be right on the verge.

i really feel that our 'ascension' or 'transmutation' or whatever it is going to be when we finally get to where we are all trying to get to -
it is going to happen in a heartbeat
it will be like ----oh!!!!!

turning on a light switch!!!!1

one minute it is pitch black and we cant see or feel anything and dont know what the hey is going on and then all of a sudden

it's all perfectly clear.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 319
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2005 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wendy, I wished we lived closer so we could visit. Oh well.

Hey Southern, have you ever done any rebirthing? It's kindof derived from your spiritual practice.
rebirthing

The story is that a lady here in the States by the name of Sondra Ray got help from Babaji in order to get rebirthing off the ground over 30 years ago. She runs workshops called Loving Relationships Training, or LRT.

I was trained as a practitioner many years ago. I only do it rarely now. There are rebirthers in Australia, among many other places. Thought you might like the connection.