Archive through April 15, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Out of Body Experiences » Archive through April 15, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aztec
Username: aztec

Post Number: 513
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm not sure if they all look alike Starspirit but they can hold similar positions of power I think. Kind of like archetypes where millions of entities can be identical to a particular archetype; and also the beings can switch from one archetype or position to another I think.

There is an account in The Communion Letters of a woman who saw a light on her driveway at night and then the next day she and her family saw various strange people at their farm. They saw a man bounding from the pump house as though there was no gravity. a woman walking into the barn with a long stick, two space type people in a tree, a woman with a leather flight helmet on that filmed the woman with a camera, and a beautiful being standing in the field. All of those people are manifestations of one particular type of being, the being seen last, and yet the people saw all the people as individuals. It was simply one being manifesting its multidimensional powers. That's what I believe anyway because I had a lot of experiences with a similar being. At times they look like liquid mirror crystal that forever reflects myriads of changing light patterns. They're very wonderful yet terrifying also at times.

So I think that certain beings have the power to manifest in various different ways, and those ways are similar or identical with all the beings. If that makes sense ?

starspirit
Username: starspirit

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 1:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

hmmmm that is interesting. And yes it makes sense. It sure could explain a few whacked out things I've seen I'll tell ya. Man your book is gonna be good.

I think my dreams are going to be wild tonight. Off I go on some adventure. Hope it has my cool car in it. That dimension is a blast!!

nite

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 648
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
There are many aspects to the experience that are important, but they would take a long time to discuss. I’m not sure that I should waste the space on this thread, because it’s a personal thing. First, remember that I had said that I had been asking for a fully conscious contact with “the aliens” and had started to program it. I failed to say earlier that my friend Aztec was “in court” over a child support issue. That fits in nicely with Aztec’s theory. First, I had the experience about the letter, a symbol of message from Aztec’s guides (not Aztec, because he wasn’t home.) The guides were blissful and loving. Then, when I was out of body and thought about visiting Aztec, I was taken to the university. The water of the lake was clear, but I could see lots of entities swimming under the surface, and was thinking about diving in. That’s when my hand started to melt. It makes sense except for one thing – the teachers WANTED me to stay and encouraged me to stay. Perhaps that’s what tasting the wine was about.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 649
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 2:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A few more thoughts and I'll shut up. Could it be possible that my scuba diving (I have literally spent several thousand hours under the water.) has made me more capable of handling a liquid environment without "losing it"? Wouldn't it be interesting if "they" were experimenting with me because of my peculiar experiences? After all, I did play with the nidibranch?

Mark, I agree with your thoughts. If I weren't in the middle of this, I'd be rolling my eyes and thinking I must be wacko. I haven't even seen most of the Star Wars films. That's why I left that part out in the beginning.

And now back to the regularly scheduled thread...

Southern Cross

Post Number: 650
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 4:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.diveoz.com.au/nudibranchs/nudibranch.asp?info=main_page

dirkwright
Advanced Member
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 201
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 7:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, I don't think the postings here are strange at all. They seem perfectly normal to me. I want to hear more. Please don't shut up!

The thing about perceptions of reality is that it takes two to see it. Just because one person perceives an entity one way doesn't mean that someone else would see them that way, or, obviously, that the entity sees us as looking the same way as we see each other. We live in an agreed upon reality anyway, and agreements can be changed...I don't know enough about this to comment any further though.

I was only able to get into my yummy energy state last night, and not a very strong one at that, so I didn't have an OBE. I did however perceieve some kind of entity in my room on two occasions. I just briefly saw some arrangement of light at the foot of my bed a couple of times, that's all. Who they were remains a mystery.

Maybe another Salvia trip is in order....

Southern Cross

Post Number: 654
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 8:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Dirk! I got the "Theta Meditation" tapes from the company that you mentioned. I thought it was houey, but I was playing one on my computer and I had to turn it off because I found myself yawning and drifting. It all stopped as soon as it was off.

nomadrat
Username: nomadrat

Post Number: 2893
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern,
I am thinking you;re correct that all your scuba diving does help you to gr4asp an aspect of OoBEing and the visitor expereince ona level that you may not have been able to otherwise.

I am an avid swimmer.

I have had many dreams and visiter 'dreams" tha tinvovle water, swimming, pools.
It's only in recent years that I had thought that maybe it was because my expereince involve something that my mind connects and see's as water and pools and such.

I have been curious to know what the percentage of experiencers is when it comes to be natural swimmers and such..water babies.

Also, how many experiencers have memories and or vivd dreams of expereinces that involve pools/water.

I think there is something to this, but I don't know what.
warning. Someone is pretending to be me through e-mail. I will only contact people through the board message system from now on. I will only allow messages through the system to come my way. Sorry

Aztec

Post Number: 514
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

I looked at your experience as if it was a reflection on the astral planes, of a concept or situation you are in on the earth. That's the way the beings usually work with me anyway.

I'm looking at the university as a reflection of the earth school itself, the fighter pilot as your astral guide in particular instances, the waters as the cosmic waters on a deeper dimension. You're shown that you should take wine and enjoy yourself while you're learning but if you go into the cosmic waters you will melt. Maybe I'm reading you wrong ?

I think they're saying that the earth school is a place where certain things are acceptable and certain things aren't. For instance you can enjoy and drink wine with interesting people but you can't lose your human form and merge into the waters. And you're being shown that people have to focus on the human form when they're in the university, if they want to stay human.

It's just something that crossed my mind anyway ?

I can't write much just now as there is a little child sitting on my lap.

Aztec

Post Number: 515
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 1:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Okay I can write now

Southern Cross

I think you are well qualified to swim in a liquid atmosphere and interact with aquatic alien creatures, but when you meet the aquatic creatures on your deeper alternate life then you will lose your humanness somewhat. It's because the aquatic creatures move through the human form as if the human form is mist or light, so you will veritably melt in front of your own eyes when you realize just how faint the human form is. It's shocking and it can be painful when they move through us but nevertheless we are much less solid than the aquatic creatures and we lose the foundations of our not so solid reality when we interact with the aquatic beings.

It's a general warning that was given to you, I believe at this point, and not something to steer your life by. Generally the beings give people lessons about the things the people are going to do anyway and still go ahead and do regardless of whether the lessons pointed otherwise. I think you are one of the greatest souls on earth and I know you're strong enough to go through the transformation, but the guardians who look after you might see it as something that will sidetrack you from your purpose in life ? It's just a thought. They may be against you losing too much of your humanness such as would happen if it melts before your eyes. A small being came from a nudibranch and sat on my legs and my legs merged with the cement floor. I just melted into the rocks for god's sake, that's how subtle I became. Luckily I was trained as a priest and so I can stay focused on the oneness of the all when all the weird paranormal stuff is revealed to me. And I've got an alien lover who is my rock as well, so that helps, but the aquatic creatures are something else and it's very serious that you want to meet them. I can't blame them for warning you in this way, if I am correct and they are warning you ? Perhaps they aren't and I've got it all wrong. If I have then I'm sorry for wasting your time

Starspirit

Thanks for the compliment about the book. I only hope I can produce something that is worth reading ? I've got writers block at the moment

Southern Cross

Post Number: 655
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
Can't wait for your book! As usual, you offer sound advice and concern. My highest goal in this life is dissolution of this ego and union with the Absolute. (Sound of my friends laughing their butts off at the thought of MY ego.) Creation is nothing but light and the mistake of us believing that we are anchored to the shadow bodies in the shadow worlds. You are right. I DON'T want to get stuck in another shadow world, or a million of shadow worlds, in the endless cycles of light and shadow, good and evil, pleasure and pain. The wine of the worlds is over rated compared to the intoxication of the Devine Beloved! I admit, it could be horrible to lose the ole body before I get rid of the ego, but the dissolution has to start somewhere, I suppose. And for the present I'm stuck here, and with my friends, enjoying the wonder of the OBE and NOT being stuck here, if only for a short time. I think of this thread as "The Great Escape."

Aztec

Post Number: 516
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 5:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

There was a man on another site I used to go to and he was given a warning about the dangers of discovering the absolute truth. He was from a religious family and his father wanted him to get more involved with the church, but the young man wanted something more and was searching for knowledge wherever he could find it. Then one night his guardian gave him an experience where the guardian was a gruff man driving the father and son somewhere. The father said the boy should go to church and the son said “No” , and the gruff guardian stopped the car and ordered the son to do as his father had asked.

Then the next night the guardian gave the young man another experience where the young man saw a bizarre aquatic creature hanging on a cross and then sliding back into the primal waters. Then the man was shown one of the aquatic creatures having sex with a woman against her will. The purpose of this experience was to tell the man that the aquatic creatures are pure and spiritual also. That they are like the Christ. That they connect to peoples' kundalini areas without the people knowing about it or without their consent. The being was trying to warn the young man that if he didn't do as his father asked and follow a human-like religion then the real truth that he was seeking would be something utterly horrible to bear. It was trying to scare the young man away from seeking the truth and direct him instead towards a normal religious belief system. It showed the young man that the real truth involves strange aquatic creatures that attach to peoples kundalini regions, and that the real truth wasn't acceptable for humans to worship. Basically that's because 'we become what we worship' , so if we worship aliens we lose our humanness somewhat.

I see these types of warnings coming from the beings that watch over specific humans and I have to respect the beings desires and tell the humans what the warnings mean. My desire is to help the beings and humans interact harmoniously and I decipher the beings actions and manifestations for the humans, including the warnings designed to keep the beings and humans separate.

You were warned to keep focusing on the human form so that you could be like the other people at the university and appear human, and I'm thinking that because you wanted to learn about your alien forms 'your guardian is warning you to keep focused on being human instead.

I know you are spiritually advanced enough to lose any shreds of ego you may have left, but obviously your guardian is concerned that you may lose too much when you get into the liquid dimension consciously.

They built this reality for humans to learn in, or for us to learn in as humans, and the whole game gets messed up somewhat when we realize we're not human after all.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 657
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 8:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Azec. There are a number of things about my experience that I didn't post. They lead me to believe that your assessment is correct. I am still very attached to my physical human appearance. And while I have followed a path of yaga for many years, and that path includes the acceptance of astral and causal planets inhabited by nonhuman entities, the concept of the Great Mystery manifesting as a Giant Squid would jangle my mind. I have always thought that It will manifest in a form that the devotee holds near and dear, but I see how unaccepting I would be of the thought of worshiping at the tentacles of Something Else. Those that attach to us? I've seen lots of ramora, and they don't seem to hurt the host. It's part of nature, so what the heck. Some of our folks here seem to think they add something.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 203
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 8:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't worship anyone or anything any more. I have accepted ET as my mentor, however, and that is dfferent. I know that my growth is my job, and that they are just here to help.

I don't have any OBE expereinces to add today. I am not feeling well. I was visited by my soul mate last night though, and I posted a brief message on the spirit lovers thread. I'm going to rest today, maybe something will come of that tonight....

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 204
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 8:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Southern, congrats on getting the "Theta" CD. They work best with headphones on while laying in bed in the middle of the night. The headphones are required in order to separate the right and left channels, so that only the right ear hears the right channel and the left ear hears the left channel. I'm impressed that you fel something just playing it over the computer. Hope this helps.

Oh, btw, I can't post to this or any other message boards while I'm at work, so I won't be able to post much here in the future. They really frown on posting to message boards where I work.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 659
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sorry you're sick, Dirk. He he, if you want to mess with them at work, type your postings on Word, save them, and post them at home.

I forgot to bring the Theta CD home from work. It was strange, because I played it again at the end of the day and my SPINE started to tingle, REALLY tingle. This was with no headphones.

Last night I didn't have any OBE's, but I did have most of the beginning symptoms. When I meditated last night, I tried to imagine the Devine Mother in a form that I find personally frightening to test my my spiritual conviction. It hit home that Form is not important. I think I received a bit of a lesson somehow. My consciousness shifted slightly so I felt my body more as a mechanical robot, doing it's thing, breathing, and "I" was less attached to it. Then the phone rang and I came out of it.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 210
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 4:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern, looks like you're all set for some really cool experiences!

Oh man, what an illness! yuck. Basically, my stomach stopped working for about 18 hours. I had a sore stomach full of food. I finally barfed it all out just after noon, after I did an enema. I went back to bed, and I was freezing, and I hear her voice say something like "you're cold and hungry and your asking yourself for help?", kind of stern but loving. Then I had the idea to drink a fair amount of warm salt water, thinking that I could barf that back out, like an enema for the stomach. Well, it didn't work very well, so I fell asleep for a while, then I woke up with a functional stomach. I guess the salt helped. I'm drinking simlpe sweet drinks now, jut to give my stomach something to do. Ugh, all because the pesto I bought is bad. I'm so weak that I'm going to have to take tomorrow off. I can't believe I had to waste a pretty day on being sick. Oh well, things are getting better.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 660
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 5:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
Yes, it sounds like classic food poisoning. Poor baby. I think the salt water is a yogic remedy, but I don't remember. My husband had a bad case of food poisoning in Papua New Guinea on our last dive trip. It's best to clear everything out. I'd stay away from sweet drinks, because it may feed the bacteria somehow. Take it easy, throw out the bad pesto, and make sure all the dishes you used are scrubbed in hot soapy water.

wender
Username: wender

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirkwright - southern is right , lay off the sugar
the salt is to correct your ph balance

i played my theta cd all night long friday night and had the weirdest night of my life.

three separate, long, and comopletely lucid experiences.

very strange

Aztec

Post Number: 517
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 2:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

It could be that the beings are going to let you through to the liquid or some other dimension, and so they've shown you first how to keep your human form ?

They let me through to the deeper dimensions after the astral being held on to me when I flew. The being came back to the earth with me and took me to its own dimensions, which were the liquid dimension and a few others where there are human and other types of beings including grays, reptilians and insects. From interacting with countless of those beings and learning a little about them I could see that the creatures in the liquid element are the source of them all.

Some beings then put locks on my consciousness to keep me away from the liquid dimension and focused instead on the secondary dimensions such as this earth. I'd go back into the causal ocean at every spare moment if I could because the creatures there were just so nice. But there were a lot of other really nice places as well.

The aquatic creatures send out astral bodies which are so powerful that they make the atmosphere in some of the material dimensions burn when they come into contact with it. So they look like fiery angels, 'and they are painful to touch! These angels are the original creators and the beings we call gods, as far as I'm aware anyway from my experiences with them.

The angels have a life of their own but they are constantly watched by the beings that created them. They also create lesser beings for their own use as workers, and other life forms which they live through, including us. So we have angelic heritage in the soul-lineage sense.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 213
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 7:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

thanks Southern and Wendy, you both were right, the sugar drink made my stomach feel worse. I'm much better today though. I'm staying home from work anyway.

No OBE's to report, I did listen to my CD starting around 3:30 this morning though.

Wendy, I want to hear about your experiences. I thought I bought you the Delta CD, not Theta?

Southern Cross

Post Number: 662
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 2:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
Are you sure mean causal? My teacher, Parahansa Yogananda, wrote in his Autobilgraphy: "God encased the human soul successively in three bodies - the idea, or causal body; the subtle astral body, seat of man's mental and emotional natures; and the gross physical body.....Man, as an individualized soul, is essentially causal bodied.....(causal beings)...can bring universes into manifestation even as the Creator..(and)...have vast realizations of power." Sounds like what you have said. Just wondered if you really meant causal or high astral?

Aztec

Post Number: 519
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 6:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh sorry southern Cross. I saw you mention causal planets and so I thought about the way some hindus call the ocean where God lives the 'causal ocean.' It's like the original source or the cause of all other worlds. From there god creates the dry worlds and heavens, astral worlds etc. From my experiences with the beings in the liquid dimension it's my understanding also that from an ocean source everything else is created. I just used the word causal to mean 'the source of all.'

Aztec

Post Number: 520
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 7:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's funny how you mentioned Parahansa Yogananda Southern Cross. I read his book and bought copies for the libraries around here; and I found that most all the miracles that happened to him also happened to me. It was like reading about myself and I felt like I knew him well.

It's my understanding that the aquatic beings create the gods, which are the aquatic beings' spiritual or astral forms and those gods create all other life forms on the dry dimensions. The dimensions appear dry because they are basically just energy. But rember that countless people have seen jellyfish ufo's swimming in the air, and there are reports of people swimming in the air also. So the liquid aspect to life is still here but on a deeper dimension.

The fiery angelic beings keep order in the creation while the aquatic beings experience life through the creation. The aquatic creatures are pure love whilst the fiery angels are very stern and demanding because they have to keep order in the creation.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 663
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 7:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Aztec,
I think when we speak of the "causal" ocean, Yogananda meant the same "source of all." It is the first degree of "separation" from the Sole Absolute. As I look at what I have written, it looks like I'm splitting hairs - but Yogananda gives quite a colorful discourse on the astral planets which is not inconsistent with your comments. Based on what he says, I don't doubt that I should be denied access to the causal universe.

Aztec

Post Number: 521
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 8:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes there are degrees of separation from the absolute source but that gets very complicated. For instance an aquatic entity can put forth a spiritual form into the material multiverse and people may think that the aquatic entity is the source of it all, but that aquatic entity can just be the offspring of another aquatic entity ten thousand times bigger. So some aquatic entities put out far more powerful god-like forms than others do. So there can be a lot of hair splitting. And when I say the causal ocean meaning the source of the all I'm really referring to the entities in that ocean which are separate from the ocean but one with it.

Aztec

Post Number: 522
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 8:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

For the past few nights all that has happened to me is a small octopus-like creature has climbed all over me and touched me with its tentacles. It's about a foot and a half long and very friendly. I haven't had any other strange things happen besides that. Except for a tiny dream about an entity manipulating my heart chakra.

wender

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 8:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirk - you're right, it's Delta, i used to have a theta

no new ecperiences, which is strange, because i have tried every night since

i think there is a certain time of the day when i am at my best, when i am not too tired.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 664
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 9:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh boy, I'm tired. I couldn't type Paramhansa correctly. I have been his student for about 20 years. I don't know what made me reread the particular chapter of the Autobiography, but it seems clearer now. I'll go back and give it a closer read tonight. I never thought of the entities he writes of as "aliens". But considering that he made a point of discussing the immensity of the astral cosmos compared to the physical, I don't know why it never occurred to me.

Aztec

Post Number: 523
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I got the impression from his writings that he had interacted with astral and spiritual entities and hadn't met the beings that create those entities. Like the God Krishna appeared to him one time and he thought it was real but that's just what the beings wanted him to think I believe. They do that type of thing to me often and I know they're only manipulating me with astral manifestations. Is there somewhere online where we could read his writings about the beings ?

Aztec

Post Number: 524
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh I've found an online version of Autobiography of a yogi. The chapters are on the left of the page http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/

Can you tell us in which chapters he mentions the different worlds and beings ?

There's about fifty chapters!

(Message edited by aztec on April 11, 2005)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 665
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, Aztec. Chapter 43 is the one. I haven't checked the "Crystalclarity" web site in some time. Interestingly enough, I spent a number of days at their physical location in Nevada City, CA on spiritual retreat about 10 years ago. What a coincidence. I'm off to check the site. Thanks.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 666
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

P.S. How strange. I was in the other room reading, and it flashed into my mind to get on the computer because "Aztec had a question."

Aztec

Post Number: 528
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 2:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm about half way through reading it now.... I think it's talking about the cause of material suffering which is selfish desire, and the need to become complete servants of the most high goodness. It's looking down through the spectrum from the beginning selfish thought which separates us from the divine, down through the taking on of material forms to live through, and suffer or enjoy those original selfish thoughts, which become entangling and bind us to action and reaction on various stages of existence, or worlds. The goal is to untangle our selfish thoughts to become one with the divine again.

I think by 'causal' he means 'the cause of us being separated from the divine; and in order to get back to the divine we have to back track through the original separated causal platform.

I was just using 'causal' in a more basic sense to mean the place where the gods create our world from.

Lobsang Rampa teaches that if one holds a crystal glass of water in one's hands while one meditates each day then after a while a universe will manifest in that glass of water. So we can create like the gods on a tiny scale just from our very energy but there is a whole lot more to creating worlds like this where people can exist.

When I was thinking about 'causal' things I was thinking about very solid states of existence where beings of immense gravity cause things to be created in more subtle realms, the earth being one of those subtle realms. As far as I know they use technology to accomplish much of their creations and we are steered away from the technology towards the spirit of the creation itself whereby we become co-creators.

What I'm saying is that the causal planes are very solid worlds or places which cause subtle worlds like our earth to come into existence. I wasn't thinking that the causal worlds were very subtle worlds which cause our heavy worlds to come into existence. I really think earth is a subtle world and the solid world is the cause of that.

But I could be just talking about the same thing from a different perspective ?

Southern Cross

Post Number: 667
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 2:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Couldn't sleep. Had OBE symptoms wake me right up about four times. Darn. Decided to come in here and clear my mind. I think the astral world FEELS solid when you experience it - at least the dream world does. I suppose it's all relative, isn't it? Until I have first hand knowledge of something, it's hard for me to feel it as part of me. It's so experiential. I guess that's what this thread is about. How to get out, where to go and what does it feel like?

I do agree that single minded thoughts do tend to create things. Deep prayer is better. I kind of have my own formula for prayer that has worked in the past: Meditate until you feel bliss (they you have God's attention.) Make the request and ask that the Devine Creative Power become yours. If I can still get through all that and still retain the focus for (or want) the request it's usually forthcoming. Oh, I forgot to add that the request be made in the form of a strong positive affirmation with a time line. But heck, I can't even create sleep. I just have a feeling that I'm coming up on having something mindblowing happen.

dirkwright
Advanced Member

Post Number: 216
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 6:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, let's hope your mind is very well blown by this morning! A blown mind is a very beautiful thing to behold!

I believe it is the emotional charge that we attach to certain thoughts that causes manifestation, and since most people can't control their emotions, they wind up manifesting all kinds of crazy crap.

I've come to the realization that I am being held back, by whom I don't know. Last night I listened to my CD and got good and hot, then rolled on my side for some energy play. I was able to generate some energy to a certain level when I would feel pain in two spots on opposite sides of my hips. One I think is that grasshopper embedded in my left butt cheek, and I don't know the other. I think they are astral parasites and I just need to blow right through them to get them off. Another thing happened also while I was doint this energy thing. I became aware of the astral and there was a lady there I think and a dog. The dog was either really scared or something and started growling and snarling at me. I tried to calm him down but I couldn't. Oh well, something else to deal with, angry astral dogs!

Then I had a lucid dream about being given permission to interview someone. I wrote before about not being given permission, but now it has been given. So, I was to interview a buxom blond woman from Russia in a gold dress. There were several of us in a cafeteria line getting lunch, so I sat across from her and we talked for a bit. She smoked cigarettes. I wasn't attracted to her, but I was supposed to talk to her for some reason. Maybe I'm being trained to be a mentor of some kind?

Off to work!

wender

Post Number: 1175
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

southern - i had that feeling this morning. i went to sleep meditating on the Christ within us and the violet flame, i had my cd on all night.
i woke up feeling rested and refreshed, yet felt tlike i had digested a lot of information.

i think sleeping is when we go 'home'

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i think sleeping is when we go 'home'

A dude named Meher Baba would agree with you.
Said that when we sleep we actually do go back to God, but we don't remember it because the conscious mind - what we use to function in the material world - can't deal with the vaster scope of the input.

Conscious mind - the intellect expressed through the physical level. Works with the physical body, the 5 physical senses, and more deeply, the emotions. It's greatest strength is Reasoning.
-Steph's dream notes.

Aztec

Post Number: 530
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 1:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"The causal world is indescribably subtle," he replied. "In order to understand it, one would have to possess such tremendous powers of concentration that he could close his eyes and visualize the astral cosmos and the physical cosmos in all their vastness—the luminous balloon with the solid basket—as existing in ideas only. If by this superhuman concentration one succeeded in converting or resolving the two cosmoses with all their complexities into sheer ideas, he would then reach the causal world and stand on the borderline of fusion between mind and matter. There one perceives all created things—solids, liquids, gases, electricity, energy, all beings, gods, men, animals, plants, bacteria—as forms of consciousness, just as a man can close his eyes and realize that he exists, even though his body is invisible to his physical eyes and is present only as an idea” – {Paramhansa

Southern Cross

That is what I thought they meant, that the causal worlds are very subtle and can change to anything at all by thought.

I was thinking that the causal worlds are very solid and do not change much, and from there our subtle ever changing worlds including our astral and thought worlds are born.

Paramhansa's writing is exellent ! It's been many years since I read that book and I have forgotten how profound it is.

"A soul, being invisible by nature, can be distinguished only by the presence of its body or bodies. The mere presence of a body signifies that its existence is made possible by unfulfilled desires.9

"So long as the soul of man is encased in one, two, or three body-containers, sealed tightly with the corks of ignorance and desires, he cannot merge with the sea of Spirit. When the gross physical receptacle is destroyed by the hammer of death, the other two coverings—astral and causal—still remain to prevent the soul from consciously joining the Omnipresent Life. When desirelessness is attained through wisdom, its power disintegrates the two remaining vessels. The tiny human soul emerges, free at last; it is one with the Measureless Amplitude." -Paramhansa

The aliens have taught me the opposite to all of that Southern Cross. They've taught me that we are already subtle like the mist and we move in subtle worlds where we learn things, but we come from very solid worlds of unimaginable gravity and substance. Maybe I'm only being taken to the worlds that the aliens want me to know about so that they condition me. Maybe I'm being taken to the worlds where the guardians live and they are not the worlds our souls go to when we leave here ?

Southern Cross

Post Number: 669
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 3:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec, why not ask them to explain the contradictions?

Aztec

Post Number: 531
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 7:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well they've taught me that each person has two beings watching their mind and keeping them exactly where they are supposed to be in life and in thought.

The beings are like sparks of light and can create worlds instantly in the astral and thought planes. I've been with them numerous times. They are identical to the description Paramahansa gives of the causal beings.

Those beings control the mind as it moves around in the multiverse, by presenting it with parameters. They are worker beings that keep the soul's feet on the ground more or less. I really don't think that escape from birth is through that path. I could be wrong of course.

I think those beings are at the top of the control spectrum while we're in the multiverse because they are beyond time and move incredibly fast in oder to stay ahead of peoples thoughts and turn the people back to where they ought to be.

I do agree that causal beings are the cause of embodiment but they are guards that keep people in their bodies. I can't imagine that there is any way out that way.

The secret of getting past them is to transcend thought entirely and become pure awareness.

They will constantly send thoughts into the mind to capture the humans attention and lead it where they want it to be, but if one transcends thought then one is free from their influence and will become aware of very solid beings that send out pure awareness, and one realizes that one is the pure awareness that the solid beings are sending out from a solid body.

The causal type beings who control thought capture the mind of the pure awareness that has been implanted into a mind and they lead it around the multiverse and teach it lessons, but the pure awareness is not the mind or the thought, he or she is just a pure extension of pure consciousness.

The thought beings or causal beings will convince a node of pure awareness that it really is the mind and they will entrap it that way, but if a node of pure awareness transcends thought then it becomes free and will see into all levels at once and not be led by the mind. It will then see its own roots which come from very solid beings of immense wonder. I hope that makes some sense. I just awoke and I have visitors so I'll write more later.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 670
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
It could be that what lies beyond the causal was something that Yogananda did not choose to write about in the way you describe it for whatever reason. I don't know. I admit that I have not experienced samahdi. I have only experienced that there is Something that lies beyond my perception that is pure love and bliss, and I want It. It could be the Divine ROCK for all I know or care. It could be everything or nothing. I have found Yogananda to be a perfect guide for me. I follow his directions (badly, I admit) and acheive the results of which he wrote. Sometimes I think we play a little game, he and I. I give him so much meditation, and he gives me so much realization. He did allude to the very complicated mechanics of Creation, however. For now, I will just keep plugging along.

Mark,
If you happen to read this, I recall that Yogananda also referred to sleep as involuntary samahdi, or union. That's why it is refreshing. Good observation, as usual.

Dirk,
I had a lucid dream last night. At least, I think it was a lucid dream and not an OBE because I tried to turn on a light and it switched on. Is that the way it works?

Aztec

Post Number: 533
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Basically the aliens took over my astral traveling days and nights and taught me about reality from their position instead.

My own views are in the way I translate what the aliens have shown me.

They're totally strict and cold at times, but that is because of the world controllers at the top of the governing ranks who make sure everything goes according to plan.

The beings work under mercilessly strict conditions and yet are extremely advanced beings themselves who have simply become servants to God as all of our own belief systems basically tell us to do.

This world is a virtual reality zone where souls learn lessons and play parts in a script. There are countless beings making sure the script goes according to plan. I think there are some variables in the plan so it's not something which is overwhelmingly oppressive, but it is grounded at base level to keep humanity fixed to the earth.

For we really can fly like the mystics tell us, and yet this world will transform into something else for us when we can do that. It's like Eve wanting to be like the angels all over again, 'and God just won't hear of it !!!

And so the Gods (aliens) give us spiritual belief systems which lead us forward while keeping us tightly grounded to their own plan. We in our minds imagine we are living very free lives but in our physical reality our bodies are playing parts in a stage act, and we call it 'fate'.

The controllers will not let this world end 'I believe' for they have vast amounts of technology and beings in place to make it what it is. Instead they will 'keep it on the Edge', so that 'all souls who come here experience the edge.' I guess it's the edge between darkness and light. 'A kind of a Hell with Doomsday forever looming over it

I'm confusing myself writing this so I hope it makes some sense ?

Aztec

Post Number: 534
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

Yes Yogananda is fantastic in every way. That's why I bought lots of his books for the libraries.

Reading 'Autobiography of a Yogi' again after so many years startled me, because I had forgotten just how sharp and clear his intellect is

Southern Cross

Post Number: 672
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,

Yes, I have read thousands of pages of Yogananda's work. He has a newly edited compilation of his notes about the teachings of Jesus. I have not read it yet. (For anyone who may be reading this who thinks it may be a "cult," after 20 years, noone calls and nobody asks for $$$ from his teaching organization.) He has said that the Cosmic play of Creation is one in which we must play our assigned parts, and the laws of karma, or action, serve to severely limit the choices available to most of us. But he also writes that the spark of Spirit that dwells within us, combined with the correct use of Divine will, allows us to burn the seed tendencies of past karma in the fire of Devine Wisdom. I like to think of it as a Devine interactive computer program that changes destination pathways based on our choices. I have a tough time putting this into words.

Aztec

Post Number: 535
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 1:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"So long as the soul of man is encased in one, two, or three body-containers, sealed tightly with the corks of ignorance and desires, he cannot merge with the sea of Spirit. When the gross physical receptacle is destroyed by the hammer of death, the other two coverings—astral and causal—still remain to prevent the soul from consciously joining the Omnipresent Life. When desirelessness is attained through wisdom, its power disintegrates the two remaining vessels. The tiny human soul emerges, free at last; it is one with the Measureless Amplitude." - Yogananda
crystalclarity.com/yogananda/

Southern Cross

I don't know why Paramhansa didn't mention what was beyond the thought beings. I guess his mission was to perfect thought itself and so he placed that very high on his list.

I've just found that beyond those thought beings there are the beings in the liquid dimension which is all around us, and so I tell people that the liquid is the source of our selves. I could be wrong of course but the beings there are the most loving that I have met and they seem to be free from the laws that bind all the other beings. I could be wrong about that also but they do seem unique and special, and when they put me in to an aquatic body I feel many times more alive than I do in any other type of body. It's as if the aquatic body is where the life is and all the other bodies are just shells that I have to live through and shed in due course.

Not much has happened to me lately except the aliens put a huge probe into my kundalini area and my stomach almost burst!! That was two nights ago. Then this morning I think I saw an angel's wing. It was multicolored like you said and it seemed to have thousands of small feathers.

(Message edited by aztec on April 14, 2005)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 675
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 3:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

For the past couple of nights, I've had some crazy experiences of staying conscious at the same time I'm sleeping. I know I should be exhausted from lack of sleep, but I seem to have energy. Lot's of lucid dreams and wake up with OBE symptoms. Last night I think I dreamed about some of the liquid world concepts, but the memory is fuzzy now. Incredible experience with the angel, Aztec. Also, if you have perceptions of the mechanical "workers" I can understand what a distraction it would be from this life.

Aztec

Post Number: 537
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Distracting the mind of the soul is the purpose of the multiverse I think ? and when we are conscious here our consciousness is kept distracted as a matter of life and death for the beings who work at distracting us.

They're very powerful and can create places in the subtle planes complete with people or beings, and make us have experiences in those strange new lands. We think we are interacting with a number of beings somewhere but it is just one or more of the distractor beings creating the entire scene.

It's like Paramahansa said, the beings can create new worlds from thought. We are amazed when we can do things in the astral planes that we can't do on earth, but those beings are so powerful they can create entire worlds complete with entities, and when we go onto one of those worlds we may meet countless people but they are all actually the spiritual energy of the one causal being or creator who has vast spiritual powers.

sidenote: I'm experiencing about ten coincidences a day lately. Really bizarre ones that tell me I'm tuned in to a greater plan 'yet one percent removed!

I really think that we are locked in to a greater plan but our minds are kept distracted by the powerful thought beings and so we fail to see the bigger picture that we're a part of. The thought beings are identical to the causal beings Yogananda spoke of, but I think the same beings are called astral beings by many people.

I think the causal beings create astral beings, and that is what we meet when we visit a world which the causal beings have created from their own spiritual energy, and I think that includes the heavens where people exist after they die, if they want to. Everyone becomes one with their gods or goddesses when they go there.

The Bible says that God created the Heavens. I don't think it said that God originally came from the heavens though ? I'm pretty sure God comes from a liquid atmosphere which is all around us.

I think we're from the liquid atmosphere also and we are placed into these dry dimensions where we are kept guarded and led through various worlds and lives, and I think we can stay in the heavens and dry worlds perpetually if we choose to.

Aztec

Post Number: 539
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 3:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"When the gross physical receptacle is destroyed by the hammer of death, the other two coverings—astral and causal—still remain to prevent the soul from consciously joining the Omnipresent Life." - Yogananda

Southern Cross

"Joining The Omnipresent Life." That's what the liquid dimension is like, it is filled with life and it's all around us. We're in womb-like egg membranes in a liquid atmosphere. I was just given a beautiful massage by some aquatic entities as I was lying on my bed. I really needed it because my teenagers are going wild and driving me insane!

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1034
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

For you, it's a short trip.