Archive through April 07, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Out of Body Experiences » Archive through April 07, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

wender
Username: wender

Post Number: 1062
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 2:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

HURRAY!!!!
i just had my first controlled OBE - dirk!
cool beans.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wendy, What? did the CD help? That's really great, bravo!

what's cool beans?

wender

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yes, i listened to the 2nd one, and that one is really good.

what's cool beans??? it's a saying, it means....uh, i dunno!
really neat? groovy? far out? totally mint?
bad? fat?
guess i am showing my age.........

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 629
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 6:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Great Wendy. What CD was that?

NOONE
Advanced Member
Username: noone

Post Number: 401
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 9:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It is with great privilege, excitement and realization I introduce you to "my" and Monroe's collaborated technique with which you WILL able to have an instantaneous OOBE. Forget about preparational phases like: special diet, on which side is preferably to I lay on, what time of the day or night improves the chance to successfully preform an OOBE, what to eat or not to eat and so forth. Forget about the numerous books you have read on the proper way which will induce your so well desired OOBE. You can do it at any time of the day as long as you lay down in a quite room. It doesn't matter how and where you lay down.

You will need headphones and this specific track (taken from The Gateway Experience) -> Wave II - Threshold 1 - Intro Focus 12. You will have to listen to it at list once, make sure the quality of the track is at list 128kbps/44khz or higher, otherwise hemi sync effect might not be so efficient on your subconscious mind. Don't be disapointed if the effect wont take place immediately while you are still listening to this specific track. Usually the effect will take place AFTER you are done listening.

You can download this track freely of Kazaa. If you don't have Kazaa you can download Kazaa from the following mirrors:

http://asgatlat.free.fr/KLR/KLR0076F.exe

or

http://dl.softportal.com/load/KLR0076F.exe

or

https://home.comcast.net/~microsoulv3/files/KLR0076F.zip

Enjoy!

wender

Post Number: 1074
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 9:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

southern = Delta Sleep system by Thompson
dirkwright turned me onto it
it is the best ~http://www.neuroacoustic.org/soundstore/index.htm

Aztec
Username: aztec

Post Number: 505
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirkwright

You had the other dream also about someone spoiling your food or something at the wedding, and now this dream about a mustached woman who spoiled your chance to interview your friends. I think you're being told about the guards, or a guard, who purposefully make things difficult for us at times. They come from the spiritual realms and they've taken me back there with them at times. They are wonderful youthful beings of joy and happiness; but they work in the earth realm as fierce guards who keep humans in relative darkness. When they come here they use hermaphrodite bodies to get around in, and I think that's why you were hassled by the woman with the mustache. You knew that she used to be a nice person when she was a youth, but she had aged and grown a mustache and was hassling you now. I think that means you knew she was really a nice person but you didn't like what she had become or what she was doing. I may be wrong about her but it's just something that crossed my mind ?

Lab

Yes parables are a very good idea. I just looked at the site Dirkwright showed us and the man there wrote higher knowledge into story form as well.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 7:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Aztec, thanks for the observation. I have been wondering why I haven't been able to generate as much "juice" as usual. I've been more tired than is normal, but my job is difficult right now, so that's probably got much to do with it, but I wonder if these guards you talk about are limiting my energy flow?

Isn't Michael Roads just great? His books are really interesting. He apparently is very close to nature intelligences, and has had numerous OBE's into their realms. He's visited the crystal city, and he's spent some time with "The Shepard" aboard a spacecraft.

Thanks NOONE for the tip. I've listened to the first set of Gateway tapes, but they were either not long enough, or he talked too much for me to get much out of them. Also, there was too much focus on safety in my opinion, with the energy balloons, the affirmations, and the rod, etc. He's great, and was a real leader in this area, but I just need an hour's worth of hemi-synch without the chatter. I can't afford their week long intensives, yet they are within a short drive of my house. Oh well...

wender

Post Number: 1087
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirk - a agree with you, i need something really intense, and those cds you gave me are absolutely the bomb.
after the first time thru, i knew that i was going to have enough time to go wher ei needed to go.
and thats another good thing about those tapes - the mood does not change at all, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
i owe my first OBE to you!

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 2:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec

Post Number: 506
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One thing my spiritual guide does is 'she shows me that my body has another few bodies merged with it on different dimensions and some of them are alien bodies. She sometimes separates all the bodies so that they are about a yard apart. They all are connected by a thick chord. Then she moves my consciousness from one body to the next so that I experience being a number of different types of entity. Then she places my consciousness into all of the bodies at once and I actually experience being in a number of places at once. She touches all the bodies with her hands so that I can feel sensations and know that I am indeed one with those bodies when she wants me to be.

She says that the consciousness naturally moves from one body to the next at night and lives as those different entities. And also that she has physical bodies which interact with those entities when the consciousness is in them.

In 'The Communion Letters' there is an account of a man who drove home very late and as soon as he hit the pillow 'he exploded into nothingness and 'where his body had been moments before there was now a completely alien being that scared the bejezus out of him. He had vanished to be replaced with an alien being. That's what is inside of us. We have a number of other bodies within us and some of them are alien.

So I don't think we just go to the astral worlds at night and do human things. I think we also become aliens on other dimensions at times and live in parallel dimensions.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 189
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 8:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yeah, sounds about right Aztec. I remember Bob Monroe talking about having three bodies, and that he needed to get out of two of them to do any real traveling. I am sure that not everyone has as many bodies as you seem to have. Some have more, some have less, is my presumption.

I was listening to my CD this morning, started getting into my yummy space, then I had an itch that just would not stop! dang it! I haven't had an OBE, or any other real experiences, since Thursday. I did receive a message from an ET I think on Sunday night that Monday night would be better. It was, but I'm still having trouble relaxing enough. I think it's just my job pressures, plus my office is moving, so I am preoccupied with all of that right now. crap!

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 1:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey Aztec, I just realized something. Do you think that some of these ET's I've experienced in the astral are actually humans out traveling around in their other bodies? I wonder if most of them are that way....

Southern Cross

Post Number: 633
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 5:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Had a wierd one this a.m. Woke up. Thought of this thread...thought about Aztec's last post..thought about Aztec's guides....experienced great sense of bliss....got floated to Aztec's house (was told he was out)... was shown some kind of letter with a name starting with a "C." I give up...go figure. I can't even BEGIN to explain this one. No drugs, either.

Aztec

Post Number: 507
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 1:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wow !! I wonder what made your spirit come to my place Southern Cross ? I'm sorry I was out, I would have liked to have met you. There is only one letter on my desk and it starts with a c ! Have you been reading my mail from the astral planes ?

Nothing much has been happening with me lately. Last night all that happened was a being made lots of colored lights in front of me. I was having a telepathic conversation with it and it made brilliant blue lights when it wanted to agree with me, or deep red lights when it wanted to disagree. I saw its face for a moment and it looked like a very old wrinkly gray.

I also had a dream about how the soul develops skins as it passes through the multidimensional material energy.

Dirkwright, I had not read that about Monroe before. I only remember that he was given a vision to teach him about the device at his lower back and he didn't know what it meant. I read that we have nine bodies in our present incarnation but in other worlds we have more or less. I find all the different bodies and different dimensions confusing so I don't have a clear picture of how many of each there are. The beings have tried to teach me at times but my mind can't grasp all the info and I get distracted by other things.

I'm not sure if the aliens we meet are peoples' alternate alien selves ? I think it's possible. In The Communion Letters there is the account of the young woman and her daughter who saw a spaceship. The woman had some type of o.b.e and went into a spacecraft where she met aliens who knew her well, and when she got back to her daughter in the car the daughter was terrified of her and said she knew who the mother really was and she hated her. Then the daughter caught a rare disease and died shortly afterwards. Whether the daughter saw her mother's alien form or not is uncertain but something she saw made her hate her mother totally, even though the daughter was only three or four and loved her mother completely.

(Message edited by aztec on April 06, 2005)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 634
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
I wish I had more time to write details. The experience was, I think, organized by some guides that I took to be “yours.” The experience involved many beautiful balls of colored light. Maybe they showed themselves to me and then to you. The letter may have been shown to me to confirm my experience. The beings that I was with seem to exude pure love. It was wonderful, and quite unexpected. I did get a clear visual image of a man before I left. Could have been an interfering dream image, but perhaps not. He was, I would guess in his 50’s, had a high hairline, long straight gray hair, straight Nordic or German features, and extremely bright piercing blue eyes. Maybe this is someone you know.

The whole thing started again this morning, but I needed to get up before the experience got off the ground.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 195
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sounds like a Nordic ET. My friend Nene has several of them as friends.

Nothing new with me, sorry.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 635
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
I thought the Nordics always looked "perfect." I'll have to think about it. What do you think about the letter?

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 197
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 2:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't think the letter means anything except that you were at his house looking at his stuff. I don't have any experience that I recall with the Nordics, so I don't know if they always look "perfect".

Aztec

Post Number: 508
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 6:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern cross

The letter on my desk that starts with a C is one I was supposed to answer days ago and I just kept forgetting about it. Your experience reminded me to reply to it. Thanks The description of the man you saw could be a description of me, for I do look something like that !

Nothing much happened last night except a being opened a portal next to my feet and started pulling and twisting a device between my feet. The device was similar to one that was implanted in my lower torso and I guess the beings were replacing it or something. I fell to sleep before anything more happened. Then I had a dream as I was awakening about a woman and a long piece of blue fabric. I have no idea what that was about ?

I'm going to have to start meditating at night again and listening to those hemi sync tapes and all in an effort to improve my spiritual life. I really feel like I'm missing out on a lot of wonderful experiences lately .

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 198
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 7:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh wow, you listen to hemi-synch sounds in the middle of the night also? I never knew, yet I do the same thing! how cool is that?

I had a dream a while back about my sweetie in a brilliant blue cape, that's why I thought she was a Shuar

Southern Cross

Post Number: 637
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 7:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
"You were at his house looking at his stuff." You don't know how funny that sounds to me. Most of the time I have a hard time believing any of this is real. I think I survive through denial. You comment makes me feel like a pervert sneaking around Aztec's house. I just kind of thought of this thread and poof...there I was. I was outside and I remember thinking the mental equivalent of announcing myself and feeling foolish. That's when I heard that Aztec was not at home, but I should "go in." I was so tranked out from all the bliss that it felt normal at the time.

Aztec

Post Number: 509
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

I think the guides just showed you the letter and allowed you to remember one letter so that you and I would have some confirmation that's all. I don't think they pried into my private affairs in any way. You are welcome to come to my place any time you want. Make yourself at home if I'm not here.

The dream I had this morning about the woman, and the large piece of blue material, turned out to be a prophetic dream. Because I later had an experience at the store with a large piece of blue cloth and a strange woman. There's no point in writing about it because it wasn't too significant.

starspirit
Username: starspirit

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 1:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow, this thread is fascinating!! what a great read. I'm gonna pick up some of those brain wave cd's you all are using. Sounds really interesting. So many things on this thread I want to get into and discuss. Dirk's cool obe's and wender having her 1st, southern and aztec and their cool astral meanderings. And that alien up there from stephen, that looks just like my buddy who let me touch him wide awake!! Can't wait to read your book aztec, god what a read that'll be!!

cool stuff people, darn cool stuff here.

wender

Post Number: 1126
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

really good bunch of vibes here

Southern Cross

Post Number: 638
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is a wild one:

I was lying on my side early this morning and I felt a jolt, like I was rolling out. It frightened me. After a few minutes, my heart started racing, and that frightened me even more. I started to tell myself to calm down. Then I blacked out for a moment. The next thing I knew I was rising out of myself. I thought I saw some kind of animal in the corner of the room. The nest thing I knew, I was flying over a beautiful landscape. I decided to go and visit a friend, and started to fly faster. I seemed to feel that there was something hanging on to the back of me, guiding me. I reached back and felt something warm and alive. I felt along what I thought was an arm. I came to the end of it and felt A HOOF. Now I was really SCARED! I thought, “Wait a minute, whatever, or whoever this is, it’s sort of comforting, and it’s taking me where I want to go.” I seemed to hear it say that I should close my eyes so I wouldn’t get dizzy. We started to move very fast. When I opened my eyes, we were landing at what looked like a university. It was then that I saw my traveling companion was an attractive young man of about 30. He told me that he was from a distant planet and that his name was difficult to pronounce. He introduced me to one of the professors who taught at the university. They invited me to lunch. I politely refused, saying that I needed to get back to my body so I would remember all this. They said they understood, but asked me to taste a glass of wine. I tasted the wine, and was talking with my companion and the professor, and I noticed that my companion had eyes that looked like opals when the sun hit them. I was left alone while they went to check to see if the friend I wanted to visit was available. I started wading in the deep blue lake that was close by, and swooshing the water with my fingers. All of a sudden, I noticed that my HANDS were starting to melt! This upset me, so I concentrated hard and rebuilt my hands. Lots of light shot through them and they were back to almost normal, except that the skin on them was brown and wrinkled and looked like I was molting. A couple of the students came by and said that the molting was normal for all the new students, but after a while you got the hang of controlling it. I told the students that I thought that their campus was beautiful. They agreed and added that it was very difficult to get to, and most people who managed to glimpse it, were so surprised by its beauty that they couldn’t hold enough concentration to stay. We discussed how you could use intent, to “create things in this world.” I said I would give it a try. I tried to make a gold vase appear in my hands. I saw lots of light and swirling energy, and then I slammed back into my body, opened my eyes, grabbed a pen and started writing.

starspirit

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Now that was incredible!!

I loved reading about that!!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 639
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Almost forgot. What did my companion look like? The best way I can describe him is to say tawny or fawn colored. He had straight, sandy, golden brown hair. It was straight and cut in a kind of bowl cut with bangs across the forehead. He was about 5'10'', normal weight and build. His eyes were hazel, except for the opal flashes in the light. He may have had pointed ears. His eyes seemed set kind of far apart. His nose and mouth were straight and seemed North European. His name was Kuomo (or Cuomo)something. That's all for now. I know, I know. I should get a job working for Disney.

NOONE
Advanced Member
Username: noone

Post Number: 405
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 1:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross, beautiful astral journey! I really enjoyed reading it.

wender

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 2:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

southern cross - how weird.
now, someone else, Patricia perhaps, might suggest that sounds like contact with a handler
who knows
my life is so mundane

Southern Cross

Post Number: 641
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 2:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I suppose anything is possible, Wender, but I have serious doubts about being the subject of any such govt experiments. At this point, all I can say is that my thoughts about the nature of "reality" have shifted, but I always know where I am and what the rules are. I think that makes me "sane."

starspirit

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 3:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nah, he is'nt with the government group. He's a real astral guy. I've seen his twin. After reading your cool experience I said out loud "please describe him" What did you do hear me????

The guy I seem to work with on the astral plane looks exactly like this. I've never thought of him as a nordic or alien. I've always thought he was either my male soul twin or some human guy I work with in the astral. hmmmm I've never asked him Well, next time I will have to!!

I'm so glad you described him, I'm floored, absolutely floored!!!!!!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 642
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 4:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Starspirit,
Yes, as a matter of fact, the words, describe him popped into my head. While I was typing the description, it "crossed my mind" that you might know him. Don't know why. Was your friend some kind of a fighter pilot? Could have been real or just a "Star Wars" image he used.

starspirit

Post Number: 1055
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 4:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh my god,

I'll be back in just a minute, my hair is standing on end and my eyes are watering down my face.

yes sc yes

starspirit

Post Number: 1056
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 4:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Allright, you really knocked my socks off with that!!!! I friggen knew it was him!!!!

starspirit

Post Number: 1057
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 4:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Some of the work I do with him is exactly that, fighter pilots. He and I are pilots of a ship. I am totally blown away by this. I can't even type I'm so blown away........One of my past life memories is of being a fighter pilot. Here and on other planets as well. We still are doing this on another dimension. Oh my god I can't even believe this. I had to edit this twice!!
(Message edited by starspirit on April 07, 2005)

(Message edited by starspirit on April 07, 2005)

Southern Cross

Post Number: 643
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 4:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AAAHHH...Then I guess I can assume that the experience could have been more than my imagination?

Hmmmm...Well, he and I didn't have anything romantic going on, but it seemed like family. So at least you don't have to think your "sweetie" was two timing you. OOOboy...

Southern Cross

Post Number: 644
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 4:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This should be really entertaining for the rest of the thread readers. Dirk started a great thing here. First I drop in on Aztec, next I'm scooting around the universe with your pals...What next? This makes the "Communion Letters" look tame...

starspirit

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 5:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

oh no, no, no it's not a sexual thing It's more like a working partner on the astral plane. I've got a bunch of different ones. It feels like on each dimension I have a different helper, or partner to work with.
He's the one I do the heavy duty stuff with. The protection and fixing stuff with.

I think he might even be part of me. Does that make any sense???

starspirit

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 5:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just missed your post. I'm cracking up just thinking of people reading this.
ahhhh we sound insane

Southern Cross

Post Number: 645
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 5:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

At this point, I'd believe just about anything. It makes my head spin. Since I think we are each part of the Whole, of course he could be a part of you. Or, you could be so alike in your vibrational frequencies, you feel like one. I wonder if that's the lesson?

Empedocles
Advanced Member
Username: mtisaac

Post Number: 436
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 5:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(throwing a Veruka Salt-inspired TANTRUM) I wanna have a cool, astral-friend-type OOBE! I want to! I HAVE to! Get me one NOW!

My sophomoric outburst is now officially over.

But really, I wanna do this. I have Delta wave MP3s, but find they don't work as I had expected. I also have both of Robert Bruce's latest OOBE books (they're AWESOME, by the way), but still no success other than a rapid heartbeat, some buzzing, and the jerking sensation.

Thanks for your experiences. They help keep my nose to the astral grindstone.
Emp

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 200
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 7:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey Emp, real CD's have much better resolution than MP3's. Try one of them instead.

Well, I am just amazed at this beautiful thing that I started. I am so grateful that ya'll are sharing about your travels. I am also profoundly impressed with Southern's travels! Really outstanding! And the connection with starspirit is just super, really incredible.

I just wish I had more to share. I'm just having a beer and just finished a salad for dinner. I'm moving to a new office tomorrow, I'm too distracted to focus and relax. I haven't done any middle of the night CD listening for several days now. crap!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 646
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 8:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Dirk. I think lots of people have great experiences, but are afraid to write about them, or decide not to for valid reasons. I don't think I have more, but I decided to blab about them because I don't care if people think I'm nuts. Even now I'm not SURE it WAS an OBE. While it was happening, I kept telling myself that it was an OBE so I'd remember it when I got back. But I think our brains want to fuzz things out after a time like dreams. Your willingness to write about how it works with you has helped in two ways. I somehow fear it less. And, I have it on the brain enough so I remember to remember. I am also very tired and less resistent to the strange. It DOES have some strange elements. For example, the friend that I decided to visit was supposedly "in court" so I had to stay at the university instead. I don't know WHAT that was about. Maybe I was influenced by the Michael Jackson stuff on T.V......Or just maybe the court was symbolic of something else.

Emp,
Keep trying. I've tried this for years.

Aztec

Post Number: 510
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 8:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's funny, I wrote a long winded post yesterday about a small being that started hanging on to me when I flew anywhere in the astral planes, and how that was around the time when I first started meeting aliens and being visited by very strange otherworldly beings. But the post got too long and I decided to delete it. Then this morning I read that a being held on to Southern Cross as she flew in the astral planes ! And another coincidence is that for some reason this morning I was thinking about how 'bowl haircuts' are made, and then I read that Southern Cross saw someone with a bowl haircut!

Okay, this is what I'm seeing in Southern Crosses experience today >

It's one of those experiences where the beings give an experience to a human , knowing that the human will tell the other humans and in that way the beings giving the message to the human are able to get the message out to the same kinds of beings that are with those other humans. If that makes sense ? And I discovered that the beings give experiences to the human and embed a message simply for the other higher beings knowing that the humans will never understand the message or perceive it. So in this case I'm seeing that the beings are giving a message to other beings and using Southern Cross as the paper that message is written on. They're wonderful god-like beings so there is no negativity going down here, it's just progressive maintenance of the status quo or collective humanness.

Southern Cross was frightened at first by having her human form moved suddenly, then she encountered a non-human form, then she explained that the human mind is limited and needs to get back to its human form so that it can keep its memories intact, then she went into the water and started to lose her humanness and melt, then she had to learn to remain a human by focusing her mind upon that form, then she met people who were using their powers to keep the human form animated (in other words 'the controllers who keep the virtual reality 'human earth school operating), then she tried to create the perfect vessel (a gold vase) with her mind.

What I'm seeing here folks is a message to higher selves. It goes like this. “Humans are creatures which are limited in their power and can easily be melted by the greater reality, and lose their humanness. They need to focus on the perfect vessel, or the perfect human, so that they remain human. In body and in mind.. . I think that's why we are given Gods like the human Jesus and made to adore the Holy Mother, because by focusing on the perfect human we remain aimed that way and don't get heavily influenced by the other life forms that our species encounters from other realities.

Also Southern Cross met an attractive male at the university, and this is the beings way of emphasizing the power of the attraction to the opposite sex. If humanness vanishes then so do the possibilities of meeting wonderful members of the opposite sex. The whole game is over and humans are not able to learn in this earth university because they are not human anymore, and also there are beings in the university that are working hard at keeping human forms intact.

So it's kind of a warning that humanness needs to be protected, 'that humans are very delicate things with vital energies and needs that need to be maintained within human parameters, and if the humans get close to the liquid dimension they will lose their humanness as they merge back into the greater reality and their true multidimensional and multi-formed existence.

It was a wonderful experience for you Southern Cross but I'm seeing this message in it and I just had to write it out. I could be wrong about the entire thing. The waters were a dangerous place for you and I think that relates to the way I'm always leading people back to the spiritual waters. I think you're being warned through me that you will lose your humanness if you get in touch with the liquid dimension and very soon you will be old and you would have missed out on a full human life. You must concentrate on the very best state of humanness and go with that. In other words I think they want you to remain human for now instead of learning about the other alien life forms you have as your alternate lives. The lesson was being given out of love from God for who and what you are, and not out of any evil desire to limit your spiritual or intellectual growth.

I hope some of that makes sense. I feel like a truck has run over me today so my mind is !Splat!

Aztec

Post Number: 511
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 8:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

My guardians had to go to court many times because they allowed me access to the liquid dimension. They often grumbled about their court hearings and I had no idea there were such things. Your friend was in court while you were melting in the liquid dimension. I think it's a message that 'it's against the law to take humans into the liquid dimension and awaken them to their non-human forms. I could be wrong about that also ?

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 9:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Alien fighter pilots... why am I thinking about Battlestar Galactica now?
click

Southern Cross

Post Number: 647
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 9:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
YOU were the "friend" I was going to see. But I wanted to wait to see what you said because I thought that there would be some interesting syncronicities.

Aztec

Post Number: 512
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes I thought it could be something like that Southern Cross. The way you were melting in the water and the person you were seeking was in trouble with the law. It made me think, "hey, she's talking about our multidimensional situation where I'm trying to lead people to the waters and my guardians are in trouble for leading me there".

The fighter pilot reminds me of another fighter pilot or commander who came to see me at times. I think they're a manifestation of those beings that hold on to us as we fly. We think we're in control but really they are the ones in control and they lead us through experiences.

starspirit

Post Number: 1062
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec that's interesting. Imagine if the fighter pilots all looked alike?? You may be on to something there. I've had fun learning, working and playing with that one I know. And he seems like a friend I've known a long time. hmmmm

Really ponderous material in here