Archive through April 03, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » Out of Body Experiences » Archive through April 03, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

dirkwright
Intermediate Member
Username: dirkwright

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 9:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK, well, since I like talking about my OBE's, I figured I'd start a thread about them. I've been having them sporadically for over 20 years now, and I'm slowing getting more adept at getting out. Last night I had a really good OBE.

After my listening session I rolled on my side as usual and tried to increase my energy flow. I became aware of what I thought were ET hands on my hands, and yanked my hands out of my body and looked. I followed the long skinny arms to an ET doll. How strange, except for the fact that I had just previously been visited by a boy that said "father" to me. Perhaps this was his doll that he left behind? I don't know. I placed the doll on the bed and went to flip on the light switch, and it didn't work. Then I realized I was out of my body, and I started doing a Tai Chi kind of exercise. I then thought it would be a good idea to do this outside, so I walked through the house, viewed a beautiful persian carpet on the living room floor (which isn't there in physical reality) and went out the front door. The outside looked pretty much the same, except that the ground was covered in the same persian rug pattern. I started doing my Tai chi like exercises, and someone, a being of light I think, showed up in a ballerina outfit and performed briefly, then they were gone. I finished and went back to bed. I woke up late and had to rush to catch my train this morning. Not bad for a work week night. Of course, I went to bed about 8:30, which is very early for most people.

Zeusi
Advanced Member
Username: zeusi

Post Number: 220
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 9:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do you think that abductees have OBE's more often than most?
A dose of joy is a spiritual cure. It transcends all barriers :-)

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 149
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 9:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't really know. I have never had, that I can recall, a "classic" abduction experience. I don't think the two a necessarily related.

Southern Cross
Username: jolinda

Post Number: 591
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
That experience reminds me of one of mine that could have been an OBE. I had just turned over in bed and felt tugging on my hands, exactly as you described. I became frightened and struggled. I sat up in bed about four times, but each time I lay down, the tugging started again. Finally I said, "O.K., let's go." I was tugged out of my body and floated right out the window of the bedroom. I got up the nerve to open my eyes, and I looked down to see who had my hands. I expected gray et's. Instead I saw two small brown wrinkled little guys dressed in monk's robes. I looked at their faces. They had the most beautiful big eyes that looked to me like opals. I finally said, "Why, you are cute!" Then I lost my fear. I was flown to a cave where I saw all different types of "aliens." It looked just like the bar scene from "Star Wars." They all seemed to recognize me and I felt like I was "home." Then they asked me if I wanted to have a baby, and I laughed and said that it was too late, that my husband had been "fixed". They said that I should know better, and that a little thing like that wouldn't stop them. Then I lost the experience.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 1:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wow, that is so cool!

So, did you ever have the baby, like they suggested? I don't mean to pry, but many women on this board have had babies implanted, then removed at a certain point.

I am certainly curious about this boy that came to me and said "father". There must be so much more to this than we realize.

I think that many people experience ET's via OBE's, at least that has been my personal experiences of them. It must be easier for them than actually appearing in physical form.

I have had so many OBE's that I could write about, that I just don't want to hog all the space on this thread. The light switch test though is apparently a classic method of determining whether or not you are OBE'ing.

Mirrors are also really interesting during OBE's. Next time you're out, look into a mirror and report back what you see. I've seen myself, with maybe too much acne, and other things too. Once, I walked into the bathroom, looked into the mirror, saw a woman that looked just like me, so I put my arm right through the mirror and shook her hand and I said "Hello, I am you." She had a somewhat shocked look on her face...

I remember another time when I was in my high energy state, I popped out and went over to the mirror and saw that I looked like my friend the "incredible hulk" except my skin was ordinary, not green. That was really cool. I have an ET friend that looks exactly like the "incredible hulk" comic book character, except that he has no hair, and he has blue eyes, not brown. I'm grateful for his friendship.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 592
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 3:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Nope, no baby. I'm not sure that it was really an OBE and not a lucid dream. I tend to think OBE at this point. I never heard of the light switch. Sounds good. I'll have to try it next time.

Stephen Martin
Advanced Member
Username: martindoolittle

Post Number: 276
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 5:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross,

You described wrinkled brown E.Ts in one of your postings above.

I have posted links to my drawings of E.Ts matching this description a few times, so if you have already seen these, then this will not be anything new.

If however you haven't seen these drawings, then you may find them interesting.

Enough chatter heres the link> Stephens doodle

Enjoy

Southern Cross

Post Number: 596
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 5:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stephen,
I hadn't seen your link before. Just looked. OOHHH MYYYYY GOD!!!!! Just about done shaking, now. Yah, that's about right.

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 968
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 2:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The tan ones I've seen had no hoods, rounder heads, smaller eyes, and a ridge running up over the head - front to back (lucid dreams).

Stephen Martin
Advanced Member

Post Number: 277
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 5:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

Wow, even on C2C, only a handful of people recognised the being in the doodle and that was out of thousands of responses.

I am really curious about this species, because during my encounters with them, I have noticed that they seem to interact with humans and our emotions in a much more easy and comfortable manner.

I have fond memories of these guys, but precious few of them.

When you mentioned a monk’s habit, it really rang some very loud bells. Have you ever noticed one of them using a long ceremonial walking stick?

One more question, have you ever had any visions of their homeworld?

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 154
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 8:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, last night was very similar to the night before, except there was no boy's voice calling me "father". I did my CD session, then rolled on my side. I felt very nervous for some reason. I couldn't relax very well. I felt a circular energy patch at the base of my spine, just like Aztec was talking about how the ET's connect at the base of the spine. This is not the root chakra, btw. That chakra is located between the anus and the scrotum in men, and the same corresponding area in women. Then I had the same ET doll experience with the hands as before. I sat at the edge of the bed OB and saw what looked like a mechanical robot of some kind standing there. I said "hello" but got no response. I was too tired to stay awake, so I lay back down and had strange dreams.

I dreamed about a computer that completely crashed so hard that parts started falling off of it. Then it contacted Microsoft to reinstall the required software and rebooted itself. strange. It was strange sweeping up all those little parts that fell off of it. My wife helped with the sweeping.

Then I was some other place with a car that I could barely squeeze into.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 601
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stephen,
I looked again. (shuddering) The only thing I can add its that the eyes had a quality of crystal opal (a particular kind of opal). I don't know why I was so afraid, why I seemed to get over it, and why the fear is back again. I am currently trying to program a conscious meeting. The last time I did this it took about a month. I'll look for something on the web that looks like their eyes and post a link.

Stephen Martin
Advanced Member

Post Number: 278
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 6:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirkwright, wrote

This is not the root chakra, btw. That chakra is located between the anus and the scrotum in men, and the same corresponding area in women.

This area of the human body is known as the perineum, except in Yorkshire where it is known as the 'smelly bridge'....believe it or not!

SC,

Thank you, I appreciate any details that you can remember about this E.T species in particular, as descriptions of them are so darn rare.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 607
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 6:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

O.K.
I'll look for more detail. Would the term "toad like" ring a bell?

Southern Cross

Post Number: 608
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 7:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.opalauctions.com/item.php?id=5366

I hope you see this link while it still works. Their eyes looked like this.

Empedocles
Advanced Member
Username: mtisaac

Post Number: 413
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, Southern, I wish I hadn't looked at that. And I'm glad at the same time.

A very deep and shadowy world, I fear, lurks behind the veil of my memory.

I've always maintained that my visitor experiences were (are?) positive. I still believe that. However, the picture of that opal shook me.

I feel like I've been through a hugely emotional experience, only to forget it completely. Has that ever happened to anyone? Now that a corner has been pulled back from this (thanks to you, SC!), I'm startled and ashamed to remember...something...not sure what.

I've posted my experiences with the smaller wrinkly beings. I think it was with Stephen, as well--I remember the picture. Although my recollection was of beings that had more horizontally "squished" heads (but the robes are exact), much of the other details are similar.

I'm rambling. Guess this is my way of saying, "Wow!" and, "Thanks."
Emp

Southern Cross

Post Number: 611
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hey Emp,
Mine had more horizontal squished heads too. Doesn't the opal look like their eye? AArrrrgghh.

And I liked them too.

Stephen Martin
Advanced Member

Post Number: 279
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 6:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

You may be onto something, with the opal eyes.

Flatter heads? hmmmn, I may have to do some more doodles, to see if I can unearth some more memories and details.

agnes maria
Username: anonarchista

Post Number: 513
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 6:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow, SC, that is a beautiful experience you accounted ... My heart feels so intense reading that. Everything feels so still, so peaceful. It's definitely in line with the types of experiences I have.

agnes maria
Username: anonarchista

Post Number: 514
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 6:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ow, the love is turning into pain. And my heart is aching. I feel like I can die from the intensity, it hurts physically. Wow. Dude, this is not funny. It burns like fire. It's not bad, but it means I was in a lot of pain before the moment when I read that.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 6:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK, another OBE night! This is the third night in a row! incredible! Whoever attached this device to the base of my spine did me a great service, because I can get out of my body easier and I'm more conscious also.

Last night, while I was lying on my side with my hands on each side of the pillow and intensifying my energy flow, that spot at the base of my spine got really intense also. I cracked open one of my astral eyes while I was doing this, and I could see the purple glow under my hands! really cool, but not as cool as the beam of light I did one time a while back.

So, I was waiting for my crown chakra to do it's little dance to tell me it's time to pass into a portal when someone tossed a pillow at me. I got up, tossed it back, but did not see who threw it. I went to flip on the light switch again, but it didn't work - ah! - out again! So, I go to the window and I see a couple of small spaceships sitting outside, at least I think that's what they were. One looked like a silver top, like a kid's toy, and the other was more like part of an airplane body. I didn't see any ET's about so I don't know if that's what these things were. They were both silver.

So I walked out the front door, and there were people all around. They were working and cooking. They basically ignored me, but did move out of the way when I was walking near them. They all looked human to me. I spent quite a while walking around and looking. I didn't talk to anyone though I should keep that in mind for next time.

I woke up feeling great, very relaxed. I'm grateful for however put this thing at the base of my spine now, since it seems to help very much.

DE
Username: davidiuz

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 9:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you for sharing, dirkwright. Your words well describe the high-strangeness. I wouldn't be surprised if the traffic-lights were acting in a strange fashion too.

I once had an OBE/Lucid Dream (not sure which it was). During that dream I came across a newspaper. I remember that only the headline was readable (I do not remember what was written), and all of the type-print was a mish-mash of angular characters... unreadable. At this point I woke up within my dream, becoming aware that I was still sleeping. I actually laughed that 'they' couldn't even put a proper newspaper together in my dream-state. I promptly went flying and controlled the direction of the rest of the dream, like a kid in a candy-store! I had always wanted to fly. I remember that I had the feeling that I was not to have discovered that ability at that time, that this was almost a guilty-pleasure... and this feeling may have prevented similar experiences...

I would very much like to have one of these experiences again. I think I could if I meditated on this wish.

Mark

Post Number: 972
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yep, the unknown will always remain unknown and incomprehensible until we bring our everyday common sense intent to the situation.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 164
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh, I forgot, of course I could levitate myself while OBE'ing, and I did last night. No big deal but still cool.

You may want to try some of the brainwave sonic CD's available from several places. You listen to these in the middle of the night in the dark after you've rested for about 5 hours. In other words, you get up around 3 am or so and put the headphones on and listen. That's what I do anyway.
See: Center for Neuroacoustic Research
I use their "delta sleep system" and try and stay conscious!

Mark

Post Number: 974
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do you get a commission?

Southern Cross

Post Number: 612
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stephen,
Now that I think about it, the brown alien's may have had their heads raised to a position where they looked more like E.T. It seemed that their heads could swivel out more than ours. If you want to keep talking about them, post a new thread on the UFO section.

Dirk, What a great OBE. I've really started to think about how oue dreams may mess up our memories of our experiences.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 168
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 1:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

no commission, no relation, no benefit whatsoever....

nadm
Username: nadm

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 4:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dirk, maybe you explained this elsewhere, but can you say why you choose the delta sleep pattern--but then use it in an awake state--specifically?

TIA.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 618
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 7:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Agnes,
The problem I have with the experience is that I remember it as good, but it still scares the H*ll out of me. Maybe we humans are "hard wired" to be fearful of humanoids that are outside of what we see as "normal." For years I have felt that humans perceive the extremely average as beautiful. A couple of years ago, I saw a T.V. show that discussed just such a concept about the "mask" of beauty. My theory of averages in populations seemed to hold water. Maybe the aliens scare us so much because it is built in to our bodies to avoid propagation of abnormal or unhealthy individuals. Maybe that's why we never quite get used to them?

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 170
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 8:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

nadm, my belief, which has become born out in my experience, is that if we can stay conscious to the deepest levels of relaxation, then we can discover incredible things. The delta level is the deepest level of consciousness, it is associated with deep sleep, so being able to stay conscious at this level is very hard, yet wonderous things have happened at this level. That's why I choose it.

SC, our very own angel, ask your ET friends to help you overcome your fear of them, and it will happen. Because we have seen them after death, I believe we associate them with that. Further, and I am not saying that you are this way, but racism has become subconscious, such that we are afraid of those that look very different from us, including ET's. If you can imagine being in love with an ET, then you have overcome your fear of them. I suppose that is what my "spirit lovers" thread is really about.

Have a blessed sleep everyone, I am retiring to the spirit world, where I hope to learn and meet wonderful people. See you tomorrow, let's hope it is better than today.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 621
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 9:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
Thanks for the information. The average "mask" show demonstrated that the same "beautiful" proportions work for all races both modern and ancient. I will try to find it. I may be silly because I'm tired, but I can't psych myself up to get hot for ole E.T. I must admit, I think I would rather make friends with a battery operated boyfriend.

Mark

Post Number: 977
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 9:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The question remains unanswered - Why?

Astral lust is for losers.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 622
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ooooh I don't know, Mark. It's been my experience that you pack a pretty powerful charge on the astral level or where ever we end up in the remote viewing thread. That night you played "Bolero" I felt like I needed a cigarette agfter.....

Southern Cross

Post Number: 623
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ooooh I don't know, Mark. It's been my experience that you pack a pretty powerful charge on the astral level or where ever we end up in the remote viewing thread. That night you played "Bolero" I felt like I needed a cigarette agfter.....

Mark

Post Number: 978
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You can say that again!

But all I did was shoot energy from the belly - chi - which I have a lot of... that's just a tad higher than the sex center, but it's similar the way it feels.
Once, I had a female giant hand with long white opalescent fingernails and prominent knuckles reach through the fog before me, and scratch what I thought was my belly - but soon I realized "she" was really making that motion about a foot away from my body. It felt like a pleasurable itching teasing on my skin, but when you got it you got it... I mean, there's no hedonistic necessity to prolong the sensation.
Another time, when I was young - in fact probably my first encounter with otherworlders - I was engulfed in a sex-specific way while lying in bed one morning... but when I saw what was there, above me was a female black panther. Very sensuous, which is the meaning of CAT.
Now I ask all these astral playboys on this thread,
Do you really think these extradimentional dalliances are about SEX?

You're aiming too low - pun definitely intended.
It's about awaking energy centers - sex is for physical procreation. Go for the essence and you'll get the meaning.
Zen.

Stephen Martin
Advanced Member

Post Number: 280
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 6:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

SC,

If you want to keep talking about them, post a new thread on the UFO section.

Nah, I've written about these fellows a lot on this board and I don't want to sound like a broken record.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 171
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 8:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was off of work yesterday, working around the house, so I was too physically tired to do much last night. I did have a brief recollection of being OBE. I just walking on the sidewalk to our front door and admiring the grass. Before that though, I had a brief image of a control center for a UFO or some kind of machine. It was a console with knobs and dials. I think one of my grey friends was operating it.

Since I'm at work today, I will be better rested for more night time activity tonight. Here's hoping...

Oh, I can still feel that spot at the base of my spine, just like Aztec talked about. I'm so grateful for his information and support!

Southern Cross

Post Number: 624
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 4:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirk,
Do you know how funny it sounds for you to say that you're at WORK, so you should be better rested? You've got to have a government job.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 172
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 4:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mentally exhausted, physically rested. I sit in front of a computer all day.

Aztec
Advanced Member
Username: aztec

Post Number: 495
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 5:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One obe I had was very nice. I had stayed up meditating most of the night and then I lay down on my back and relaxed. After just a few minutes I felt two hands slide under my body from the right side and lift out my astral body. I was carried for some distance and then placed onto my feet. I opened my eyes and I was in a beautiful dance hall and there was a beautiful young woman standing before me. She had jewelery on but that's about all she had on. She took my hands and started to dance. We danced for a while until I blacked out and awoke back on my bed.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 625
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 7:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
I bet you could convince more people to meditate based on your experiences like the one you just described, than all of the yogis in India who promise congress with an unknown God.

I have to admit, that what I took from this was admiration for an all night meditation. I haven't been able to push myself that far yet.

Aztec
Advanced Member

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 9:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

I wrote about that experience in the book I'm writing. I hope it does encourage more people to meditate. The absolute splendor and opulence of the woman and the dance hall were breathtaking.

I'm sure it was just my soul mate doing it all when she was coming into my life in a big way.

She also took me to other places at other times. Giant Cathedrals for instance, where giant living trees formed parts of the structure.

I found that if I meditated at night then I'd almost certainly have an obe, or else something extraordinary would happen when I did lay down, which was usually just before dawn.

(Message edited by aztec on April 01, 2005)

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 173
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 8:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec, thank god you're writing a book! I had intended to suggest it, but am too busy myself to remember to say everything. Let us know when it is published so we can all go buy it. I want to read all about your experiences. Have you ever heard of Michael Roads? He's a fellow Aussie. He has had extensive experience OBE with nature including a bunch with Pan - the god himself!
michael roads I swear he looks like an elf with those pointy ears!

Yeah, that's basically the best time to do meditative things - the middle of the night. Stuff happens, sometimes really scary stuff, but usually profound stuff too. I've had so many experiences over the last year or so that I could never find the time to write them all down. The one that comes to mind is the small astral animal that used to hang out in my bedroom. He'd make a twirling sound when he flew about. Once he sat on my bedside table and made a skwauk type sound, his version of "hello". I never did get a good picture of him, I only heard him and sensed his presence. I miss him actually.

anyway, I went to bed about 9 pm, awoke at 1 am, not rested enough to do much of anything, but too excited to go back to sleep. Now that I have this new device attached to my lower back, I want to experiement with it, but I can't do that unless I'm completely rested. Oh well, I listened to my CD for an hour, then tried to generate some juice, but I just fell back asleep. I had a really nice dream which I will post on the dreams thread.

Southern Cross

Post Number: 626
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Aztec,
Glad to hear you have a book in progress. I remember you said some time ago, that the guardians had prevented you from publishing your last book. Please let them know from me that most people will never believe any of it, so they should let those of us who want it have it,

Dirk,
My own dreams have been jumbled and troubled lately. As usual, this time of the year I start doing income tax returns in my sleep. Too much carryover, I'm afraid. Well, the worst should be over soon, and then off to sunny Mexico...

Aztec
Advanced Member

Post Number: 500
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 7:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Southern Cross

Yes my last book had some very sensitive information in it that interfered with the guardians' control of the world in a significant way, so they put me through hell and threatened my family until I destroyed the book. Then a few months ago they agreed to let me write another book but they keep telling me what I should avoid writing about !

One being keeps teaching me wonderful things that I can use in the book but basically writing has been difficult this time because the memory of what happened last time is still fresh in my mind.

Since I came here I said that the truth will destroy this world and I'm very serious about that because there are many things which people just should not know about if they want to live ordinary human lives.

Aztec

Post Number: 502
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 7:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The first time I tried to project myself out of my body in astral travel five beings of light appeared above me and told me to stay in my body. They said I should just relax because it wasn't time for me to leave my body yet. This happened in the middle of the day in my living room and at that time I did as they asked and stopped trying to astral travel. However in the weeks and months that followed I brought the light beings back to me many times simply by trying to astral project.

wender
Username: wender

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 8:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mark, Stephen
going back quite a few posts (havent been here in a few days)

The brown guy with the ridge down the center of his head - that was MY spritual lover when I was 16. ending up being pregnant, then i wasnt pregnant.
not a very handsome dude, but very gentle - for some reason, when i think of him, i think of Seth.

Aztec

Post Number: 504
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 3:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dirkwright

No I haven't heard of Michael Roads yet. I'll take a look at his website though. Thanks for the link.

That creature that made the skwauk type sound and flew around your room sounds amazing. A few times small creatures were in my room when I was really quiet. I took it for granted that they would always be around. They were making small click sounds and they were outside as well, over other peoples houses in the trees.. I started to speak with them by making small click sounds with my lips and they replied right next to me. Then I made a click sound at exactly the same moment as one of the beings in my room made a click sound and a being on my window sill let out a very long shrill garbling sound that seemed to echo for miles around.

dirkwright
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 8:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

wow Aztec, that's really cool.

I'm so bummed out I didn't have much of an experience last night. I purposely went to bed early too, but I must be really tired from my job because I couldn't stay awake when I got up about 2 am. I later woke at 4 and listened for an hour, then rolled over and could not generate much energy. Fell asleep and dreamed about a bunch of friends from high school. We were interviewing each other, except that my chance was taken away by a blond woman with a mustache. I remember really liking her in high school when she didn't have the mustache....I also dreamed I was listening to jazz music, and was really getting in to it, thumping on the cd player and I started to cry. I love jazz, but a can't play any instruments, so I can't participate. Jazz musicians channel god when they go on their improvisational flights, at least that's what I believe.

Maybe tonight will be better for OBE travel. Let's hope so.

L. A. B.
Username: leathab

Post Number: 2106
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 8:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Maybe you could use "parables" Aztec...similar to the way Jesus did...sort of symbolic stories...that people could interpret their own way...then the "guardians" would not be offended at you spelling-it-out....too deeply.