Archive through September 19, 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Psychology, Sociology & the Mind » John Nash & the Visitors » Archive through September 19, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

nomadrat
Username: nomadrat

Post Number: 8985
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 6:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yep..
that has crossed my mind too, believe me.
"Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?"
-Chicago

Elsie Ramirez
Username: elsieramirez

Post Number: 1827
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 6:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Actually, two million years ago, Pat. lol

Yes, that was it - the Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Minds. Julian Jaynes. I pulled it out of the book purgatory under my bed.

As for schizophrenia viz-a-viz the Visitors, perhaps they don't "cause" these things, but result from them or because of them? Maybe Alice had to fragment a little to even see through the looking glass?

In this universe, there is but one constant: No good deed goes unpunished.

Patricia Davis
Username: patricia

Post Number: 790
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 3:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Your comment about schizophrenia struck a chord with me, Elsie. If I had 'come clean' entirely with my shrink, that would most likely have been his diagnosis...and I've had an intuitive sense off and on when I'm immersing myself in abduction lore that the reason that 'normal' people like my husband don't have these experiences is simply that they would need some brain/perceptual modifications before they COULD have them.

That just fascinates me....After my half-century plus here, I'm becoming much more at ease with my odd little mind--many of the little weirdnesses that used to make me despair now seem like valuable 'features' (as opposed to 'bugs').

For instance, my touch of obsessive/compulsive disorder is what makes it possible for me to paint with tiny detail on a 4footX4foot canvas.

The workaday world may describe me as nuts, but I kinda *like* it in here....you should see the art I've got hanging on the walls!
The above is just my opinion at this point in this lifetime and should never be mistaken for anything else :o)

Elsie Ramirez

Post Number: 1837
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 5:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Have you ever seen "Altered States"? It's a weird little movie (which I happen to have a soft spot for, simply for fannish reasons), but one of the more beautiful passages involves Jessup's reverie about schizophrenia being "another state of consciousness".

I have OCD as well as "bipolar disorder", too...all of these are just terms for expanded, multi-dimensional abilities we don't have a measuring method for, so they seem to be "disorders". But then chaos is merely a form of order we don't understand. :-)

As I said on another thread about the TV show "Monk", that is the assertion of its central metaphor, too, which I love - that this is merely a hyperawareness which exists beyond the framework of the primary tribal group's perceptions, so we deem it "illness".

Elsie Ramirez

Post Number: 1838
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 5:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

BTW, did you know 78% (here I go with my statistics again) of visual artists surveyed in a USC study had moderate or worse OCD?

nomadrat
Username: nomadrat

Post Number: 9075
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 3:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I like that term "Hyperawareness" That is spot on, if you ask me.
"It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care." -- Office Space

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 803
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 3:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Elsie--You've made my day with that OCD and artists factoid I just KNEW I wasn't *totally* nuts

I get a lot of flack over it within my family and friends circles. They tease me that it takes only two occurrances of any given activity before I'm 'hooked' and can't stop doing it--which is a GOOD thing when it's much-needed exercise, but less good in any number of other instances

Hyperawareness is an excellent descriptive term for what I've always thought of as 'living life as one giant exposed quivering nerve'
The above is just my opinion at this point in this lifetime and should never be mistaken for anything else :o)

enigma
Intermediate Member
Username: enigma

Post Number: 167
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 9:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

counterintelligence cia
was in charge of bluebook
from 1953 to 1968.

perhaps john nash had a work
related burnout...

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 173
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2004 - 2:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

!

right now, the tv show
MUTANT X has an "AREA 12"
central to its plotline,
i.e
an area like AREA 51 yet
on the east coast
that has UFOs in hangers,
and aliens...let
alone bio-genetic mutantcy...

[Jack Shulman recently as
in the last seven years felt he had
tracked the Roswell 'saucer'
to wright*patterson,
if not Rome, NY]

we see the popular media again,
as in our taelons redux
[tribune entertainment?]
delving into something
Chris Carter + X-Files.

again, although i of course feel
John Nash is dealing very well
with his 'beautiful mind' life*issues...
his
"diet"
if you will...

i wonder what he hush hush saw...
that people have been
tightlipped about...

!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 174
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2004 - 2:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

again, tribune's lil ol' morality play, with its ID4 suspicions about the visitors...has the central character a net*aspected dude who researches experiancer reports...on his own, and has him networked with likeminded friends...asking hidden agenda questions...
if not voicing NWO paranoias
as modern humanity contemplates its GATTACA and/or X-FILEs 'black oil' replacement...

six of one, half a dozen of the other...
who is the mis-information???
and thusly whose esoteric kingdom of the mind feels threatened by such cosmic truths
as are out there...?

?

again, this episode is almost 'chris carter'...
and usually i don't recommend MUTANT X as being close to tackling the deep issues of the day.
or even thinking it more than middlebrow...
its the way the LUCENT + ACC netwar went that had me thinking someone got roiled
over Jack Shulman's computer who wore tennis shoes claims...
[[[[[[[[[of course we
back
'philip corso+ martians'engineered
the roswell saucer tech stuff, our primativeness meant
our transisters most ATT were tres galactically*drole,
and hense the pattent office could
say creative originality. how does
one leap 3 million year in high
tech in less than 3 or 30 years i wonder?]

small steps thusly...
!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2004 - 2:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

PROJECT CONTACT?

[tribune's writers pool just
created a fictional bluebook project]

verses...???Project FIRST Contact????
if one is being more STAR TREK?

???

enigma sees a further creative jungian subliminal piece of the
greater puzzle in this...

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 176
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2004 - 3:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i did think when looking at beautiful mind
that nash may have been correct...stalin once had an almost workable nazi inspired protean
a-bomb facimile h-bomb*ish trigger prototype
that came close to doing the robert oppenheimer impolsion math ...as a device most almost workable in the shell casing of an auld frigidaire and/ or bendix floating around the great plains in dirty bomb glee...

as four or five hard core comintern stalinists
got increasingly radioactive as they moved the
dolly'd device about from place to place...

wonder if hoover's marine corp jarhead buzz cut
finest took their geiger counter readings seriously...either way. i see mother dithering and going over venona codes compulsively...as john nash plays out in his minds eye a scenario
that has him saving cities and/or military bases if not civilization...

as joe steel goes into crude georgian party gallows humour...

protean devises + james bond logic via Q
methinks suitcase as in one person portable
nuclear weapons took til perhaps 1965
to be realistically impoldably workable in my book...

carlos the jackal once was hought to have had a connection to whatever LEBED and the retracted 1996 press release...implies

John Nash i think knew exactly what Alan Turing manhatten project worked on during the winter of 1942/43 when he was over here in the big apple.
!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2004 - 3:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mr Turing + Mr Nash may both have saved our civilization from its idiocies...

!

enigma
Advanced Member

Post Number: 204
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i am wondering...

i know philip corso
never met a living e.t if
only from the observation that
if he is not making up
his story,
the actual backstory around the
crash does have a tragedy, for he did
see a being who was very dead
underneath
a tarp on the ft. wayne
military base...

i am wondering if select people
saw the detained e.t that i surmise had survived the crash...

the e.ts...?????
maybe the impact on our civilization is subliminal, viceral and metaphoric...when
we connect up with our
dreamquest mind,
we might be closer to
talking a
language
familiar to
the e.ts...

we might
need a mutual
mindframe mentalmapping meetingplace to communicate...
moreso
than an instantaineous universal
translater that has
no woodenness...

[like the device
on star trek]

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 2:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've been thinking a lot about that 'other language' that I speak in my recurrent dreams of the two military men in the Art Deco room. Seems like I know how to speak it very well, yet I can feel it evaporate as I waken, which is very frustrating. Not one single word remains after a couple of seconds of wakefullness.

It leaves me with the impression that I learned it as a small child--it's not as if I always knew it. Sometimes I get exhausted and defer to the younger man, who seems to speak it more fluently, as if it's his native language. I'd love to find one of those ubiquitous 'universal translators' too!

That mostly-darkened room where we meet to debate is, I suspect, one of those 'meetingplace's between the worlds (or dimensions) that you mention above. I've been trying to get there deliberately the last few nights, but it's not working so far.....Wish I had a more powerful intellect, like Nash's.

enigma
Advanced Member

Post Number: 213
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 3:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ALAN TURING was a linguist + mathematician.
he dies in 1954.

NASH at Princeton, in NSA terms,
had been tapped for having the
life potential
of being our very own
mathematically gifted
ALAN TURING.

when mr. dulles became CIA director,
he screened the young. JOHN NASH
taught classes with our mensa
level young at M.I.T that were
first year of life onwards inclusive.

our cold war power elite sought 2 tap
a resourse that truman's people usually
let truth and random chance and time
bring to the apex of the social pyramid.

thinktanks are pressured enviorments.
john nash pushed himself. his life
is not a total tragedy.

nor is mine.

i think he once saw some of the
materials around the roswell saucer,
and maybe this is behind
some of the ideas people thought
were outlandish.

the shadowy character ED HARRIS
played actually was out and about
in real life on the social georgetown
scene...a dude who is like the fellow
interviewed
in the PBS show "SPYCATCHERs"
i saw last night...

i think we once could
talk to the ROSWELL e.t alien...

JOHN NASH was misunderstood
by his peers.

i think the "auld spook" was
an O.S.S guy with paramilitary
training relating to in liason mode
usually rather than being
DIA or someone like Mr. Corso.
hense the M.I.B getup almost looking
like a mafia don...yet military, perhaps navy almost james forrestal walk.

!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ "UP" ~

enigma
Advanced Member

Post Number: 247
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 3:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i just might
have once met mr. nash...

when very young...
!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ "UP" ~

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 615
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 1:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fascinating dialog! I have felt for a long time that many people are exisiting on 2 or more levels and shift back and forth. Then they are labelled odd, sick, etc.

I recently decided I will probably go back to college in 2005 and finish my BA in Psychology. And hopefully a MA. Then I could do some really interesting work... Hmm... the possiblilties! Abductees or the "visited", etc... :-)

enigma
Advanced Member

Post Number: 348
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 9:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

root languages + zacharia sitchen's take
on sumer + babylon does allow a timesense
for e.t alien cultural contact. placing
a historic context to the previous + prior
of the ROSWELL crash[es] might have been why
JOHN NASH and some of his lifework...

the next ALAN TURING
he was thought to be
at PRINCETON...his alma mater
home to expatriate Albert Einstein...
!
!
!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ "UP" ~

GabrielWarlockStrange
Username: warlockstrange

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

anybody see the report popular mechanics did on the roswell crash a couple years back?

showed the craft
admitted the fifty year cover up
said there were no aliens it was all
military technology

still got a three story stack of documents still classified even after pop mechanics use FOIA to get this story released
just wondered if i was the only one thought it funny that pm got the scoop on the biggest cover up in the last half century and nobody noticed

Mearie H
Username: mearie

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 4:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do people become schizophrenic, bipolar, etc. after an otherwordly experience or do people have otherworldly experiences because they are already different? It makes sense though that many of these "thought inflictions" travel through generations, as well as do many abductions. Gregory makes a good point about evolution.

Sara M.
Intermediate Member
Username: buddha810

Post Number: 165
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 7:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://popularmechanics.com/science/space/1997/7/roswell_plus_50/print.phtml

the article GWS is discussing above.

soilride
Username: soilride

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think it was Michel Foucault felt that those who have mental illnesses and insititutionalized in this world - in another world would have been world leaders and such...but I can't be sure now...

JC
Intermediate Member
Username: ching

Post Number: 156
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 5:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Do people become schizophrenic, bipolar, etc. after an otherwordly experience or do people have otherworldly experiences because they are already different?

Excellent question Mearie. One I struggle with everyday. But I think it ultimately comes down to self-knowledge. So many of us are conditioned by circumstances we have no control over. We are told what to think, and how to think it -- and we think that's reality -- some of us believe it's reality.

It may well be that the "crazies" of the world are created, but that doesn't mean there is no escape... and no I'm not talking about pharmaceutical mind-control, I'm talking about free will. That's the only free thing we have in this world. The freedom to think for ourselves.

A lot of people don't like to do that though, they'd rather let the media/religion/government do the thinking for them. It's much easier that way, of course. Meanwhile, you have the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies using America as a virtual testing ground. It's MKULTRA, just in a different disguise.

One fine example of this, that just recently came to light on national television is the case of Sergeant Pogany who was accused of "Cowardice" after experiencing a panic attack that he believes was due to the side effects of a new anti-depressent drug.

So not only are they using the American public as a testing ground but the soldiers who are "fighting for our freedom" as well.

Needless to say, there's a lot going on behind closed doors that we don't know about -- and are lied to about.

JC
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 6:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Correction -- it was an anti-malaria vaccine that Pogany was given.

JC
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 158
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 6:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This was the drug Seargeant Pogany was given.

Mefloquine (brand name Lariam and generic)
Directions for Use

The adult dosage is 250 mg (one tablet) once a week.
Take the first dose 1 week before arrival in the malaria-risk area.
Take your dose once a week, on the same day of the week, while in the risk area.
Take your dose once a week for 4 weeks after leaving the risk area.
Take the drug on a full stomach with a full glass of liquid.
Side Effects and Warnings
The most common side effects reported by travelers taking mefloquine include headache, nausea, dizziness, difficulty sleeping, anxiety, vivid dreams, and visual disturbances. Mefloquine has rarely been reported to cause serious side effects, such as seizures, depression, and psychosis.
These serious side effects are more frequent with the higher doses used to treat malaria; fewer occurred at the weekly doses used to prevent malaria.

Mefloquine is eliminated slowly by the body and thus may stay in the body for a while even after the drug is discontinued. Therefore, side effects caused by mefloquine may persist weeks to months after the drug has been stopped.

Most travelers taking mefloquine do not have side effects serious enough to stop taking the drug. (Other antimalarial drugs are available if you cannot tolerate mefloquine; see your health care provider.)

Travelers Who Should Not Take Mefloquine

The following travelers should not take mefloquine and should ask their health care provider for a different antimalarial drug:

persons with active depression or a recent history of depression
persons with a history of psychosis, generalized anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, or other major psychiatric disorder
persons with a history of seizures (does not include the type of seizure caused by high fever in childhood)
persons allergic to mefloquine
Mefloquine is not recommended for persons with cardiac conduction abnormalities (for example, an irregular heartbeat).

Quan Yin
Intermediate Member
Username: iolite

Post Number: 167
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 2:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This information might be interesting for those who wonder about the schizoid/shamanic links:

http://website.lineone.net/~crowseed/sands/skzlike.html

http://www.newhatstories.com/jennifer/schizophrenia/

http://www.jungcircle.com/roberts2.html

This is a very complex topic that cannot be so easily dismissed as delusional mental illness. There is a very fine line between the shaman and the delusional.

In fact, we could say that our world is schizophrenic and we either can't see it, or are so used to it that we pass it off as "normal" and think that we are all healthy and sane in being able to function in it. East vs. West, us vs. them, internal vs. external. 9/11 was a blatant statement of how split and unbalanced this world really is. Global mind/global split.

Quan Yin
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Add to this confusion that there really are government black programs and technology that we don't understand that may be tampering with people's individual energetic systems and the mess becomes more complex. The people most vulnerable to this possible invasion would be the shamanic or psychic types who are open to and communicate with energies.

onesmartrat
Username: onesmartrat

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 4:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Regarding John Nash;

Has anyone considered that this guy could very well have been a controlled MPD (multiple personality)? The diagnosis for schizophrenia presents criteria (DSMIV) that has a high differential for also describing the phenomenology of Severe Dissociative Disorders such as are caused by Trauma conditioning in childhood. Often the profiling of children for these programs involved a high I.Q.,creativity and the ability to go deeply into trance.Nash displayed all the symptoms of someone whose programming/mind control was breaking down. Controlling him might have necessitated a diagnosis that called for "chemical restraints". ( Many MDs, particularly shrinks, are heavily involved in this covert illegal stuff.)

PS. I don't know about "aliens" sending messages through print media (newspapers/magazines)..but the intel/cult community does. Look at recent cover (two or three weeks back I think) of Newsweek...John Kerry photo cut into a winding "ribbon" curling down to the right corner of page. This is a "programming" reference only those who handle controlled MPDs would know...it is an occult reference as well to something called "Ribbons" that are programs/mindfiles...and it's an indication that Kerry is a well oiled machine... a controlled individual.

Keep watching these covers and lead newspaper photos and stories in the next three months and you too will be able to see who has been chosen to be installed as the next proxy in the White House.

PSII: No, I am not a schizophrenic.

Mearie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 381
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 1:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Onesmartrat, your insight is amazing, I've been catching up with your posts all morning.
In my naive life I had never heard of John Nash. Then I went to see the movie A Beautiful Mind.
I watched in awe & fear as I saw my ex husband up on the screen ( my ex acted exactly like Nash). Ex would spend days scribbling pages and pages of formulas, etc and have them pinned to walls & piled on the floor. He was genius, and I believe, bipolar (as many of his relatives).
However, Ex was into numerology, the kabbalah, the order of the golden dawn, the holy grail, etc,etc, trying to find "the connection".
He got hooked on speed, which would allow him to stay up & research for days (which he did well enough on an "up" anyway, never mind the drugs. On a down he'd be on the couch for days).
Soon I had a whole garage full of meth addicted fledgling students. He is a very good "teacher" I learned much from him myself. He could scan a book & memorize it in hours.
He & his friends beleived meth was the answer to speed up their vibrational levels into deep spirituality. And here I am trying to raise 2 kids with a hubby that could not be pulled out of "his work" to help raise a family any longer. I had to finally leave, it was no enviroment for us.
Oh, I digress, sorry.
}Anyway he would not for the life of him go to any medical professional whatsoever in the belief they would "out" him & keep him put away.
He was very paranoid about the government watching over him, going as far as to cut the phone line.
I used to think the drug addiction made him paranoid, but these days I really wonder what goes on "behind" his whole family, and why so many are exactly like him. And how so many geniuses can miss the opportunities of the world & live in paranoid poverty their whole lives.
The is so much more, but I hate to bore you.
Again, you have a wonderful mind, Onesmartrat.
You make me do a lot of thinking. (ouch!)
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music...
Angela Monet

Patricia Davis

Post Number: 2360
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 2:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK, now you're freaking me out--I was so obsessed by that magazine cover of the 'unraveling' Kerry that I tore it off and stuck it in the front of my journal. I *NEVER* do that--tear up magazines--since I pass mine on to an elderly neighbor, but I had to have that image close to me...hard to explain, even to myself.

My excuse for doing it was a vague idea that I wanted it for an artwork reference (I'm an artist) but when I tried to get specific about what I was going to do with the idea, or even what media I'd use, I drew a complete blank.

BTW, though I'm supporting Kerry's bid for the presidency, I'm not nuts about him--I passionately wanted to see Dennis Kucinich get the nomination, in fact. I have no other pictures of Kerry anywhere, except one on a campaign button that's clipped to my daypack.

I should probably mention at this point that I underwent what I think were military-involved re-abductions in the early 1990's. They included a loud mental command to "LIE DOWN NOW" in a male voice in American English, followed by unconsciousness.

Yesterday I went to see the film, "The Manchurian Candidate" and found it very well-made, but terribly upsetting to watch. I almost never drink alcohol at all, but the minute I got home I drank 2 glasses of wine straight down and tried to bury myself in a book until I was able to fall asleep. I can't stress enough that this is a very unusual reaction--I'm a movie buff and see half a dozen of them a month during the summer season. I find all of this really disturbing.

onesmartrat

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks you Mearie your very generous compliments.

I was a little wary regarding the postings I have been putting up. Not that I am paranoid (although a little paranoia isn't a BAD thing). I know enough to recognize that this site would be a very big watering hole for many of us who have had similar experiences. My knowledge is hard-earned, believe me, and it has some aspects reflected in my writings that can trigger some very uncomfortable feelings in people who haven't recovered enough of their "hard drive" mental data (ie. real-time memories)...yet.

So, I decided to lay some things out there in a way to see if there is anyone else out there who is interested and wants to talk.

Mearie, it is hard to say about your hubby (ex), but from what you describe, I would allow for a possibility that he may very well have been "involved". This thing is insidious. It literally runs in families, I would be hesitant to say this, but I would already assume, based on your own assumptions, that you probably have had concerns regarding whether or not your children may have been tampered with...I certainly hope that is not the case!

With your insight into what may have been going on with your husband, perhaps you will have the requisite knowledge in the future should one of your kids ever develope similar issues, so I would say in that respect, this kind of discussion can be as helpful as it can be disturbing.

Patricia. Hi!
Yes, one should be disturbed by all this...NOT to be disturbed would be an unhealthy response..and a sign of a REAL disturbance.!
I am going to tell you that your response to that mag cover is not surprising to me. As I said in my previous paragraph, this site is one big watering hole and some of the people that post here have had some extraordinary experiences and know stuff that lies deep in their minds...waiting to be re-awakened. I think that is why alot of us come here.

This is kind of like a watering hole within; that from which we are dipping into our own wells and pulling up stuff we never expected to know or remember how we knew to begin with...but we do know and it is no accident that we come here to compare notes and find camaraderie.

I this this "drinking from the Divine Well Within"...sorry if I wax poetic...back to my point....

Your response with that "Kerry cover" would, at least to me, raise a red flag as to how your personal history may reveal a connection to all this...that, along with the military abductions you say your were involved in back in the nineties. Abductees, in my opinion (after many years of personally working with them and using techniques designed to go below the many levels of mental subterfuge), "alien" abductees with out exception, HAVE ALL BEEN SUBJECTED TO SEVERE SYSTEMATIC TRAUMA-BASED PROGRAMMING. All (I mean ALL) suffer from a severe from of dissociation and varying degrees of PTSD. In most cases,however, these people do not show serious symptoms of it unless and until life events trigger the internal programming and or memories and leakage into the consciousness begins to give clues to "another life". The pathology is there, underneath it all, and remains "dormant", so to speak, until "fate" (or an act of Divine origins) intervenes.

There are ways to accelerate this process should one wish to...that should be a carefully thought out decision though, because it can and will inextricably ALTER one's life forever. No turning back. Trust me, I know.

As for Kerry, well, don't think that Bush jr. isn't handled....who do you think Cheney is?

There was a book, self-published I think, back in the eighties or early nineties, called Trance}formation of America by a woman named Cathy O'Brien...it has a whole chapter of "Dick" Cheney and his involvement as one of her handlers in the shadow govt/occult MONARCH Program. This was published long before he was VP. She calls him a particularly vicious handler(prone to extreme violent rages and a brutal sexual abuser) and then goes on to describes his behavior indepth.(you may find references to this book on the Internet..but I will caution you now DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN'S WEBSITE...TRUST ME, IF YOU LIKE THE WAY YOUR COMPUTER WORKS AND PARTICULARLY IF YOU MAY ALSO BE "INVOLVED"...DO NOT GO THERE, PERIOD. You can probably find the book on other sites. Keyword to help "MONARCH; TRANCEformation In America". Also, it might be of interest, another book that gores into scrupulous detail (too much so for some) is one written by a Cisco wheeler. Keywords: "CISCO WHEELER/ILLUMINATI MONARCH PROGRAMMING". it is important to remember when looking at this information to look at STRUCTURE, even if content seems too bizarre and unfamiliar...THERE IS A STRUCTURE TO ALL THIS IN TERMS OF HOW THIS STUFF IS DONE TO PEOPLE...and it always begins in childhood...ALWAYS.}

Remember a few years ago when Bush Jr. showed up with a bruise on his eye? There was some bizarre story given by the White House that he "fell off a couch eating a pretzel and bumped his eye on the floor". First thing I thought was "Dick Cheney". Five will get you ten, Bush Jr. actually might have thought he was president for a minute and had to be "reminded". Sad thing about this is...even GW probably didn't even remember what happened.

These Shadow Power Brokers don't take chances; the deck is stacked ALWAYS. TOO MUCH MONEY AND POWER to let the simple-minded (US) rabble decide who will president. That would be like letting the kindergarteners decide who will be principal! It is no accident of fate that both candidates are Skull and Bones men. I think Kerry is more intelligent and yeah, of the two choices, he has a little more on the ball...but even he doesn't understand or have knowledge of what has been done to him. As in the Manchurian Candidate, these people, for the most part, are just people trying to do the best they can completely unaware of what influences are working "subrosa" in their lives.

As far as your reaction to that film, Patricia, Well, I had to actually leave the theatre momentarily during one of the flashback scenes. Denzel Washington was, however, a poor choice for that role; he over-played it. Liev Scheiber, who played the Laurence Harvey role, was superb.

Aside from a critical review of the film, I found it lacked much of the occult texture of the original Manchurian Candidate.

In that original, a side from the remarkable performances, there is an interwoven scheme of actual MONARCH Programming references that, if you view the film with the requisite knowledge of this subject matter, will open up whole new insights on the structure of what is happening within the mechanics of HOW the person is controlled ( post-hypnotically "cued") from the INSIDE OUT, using every-day symbols and "objects" from both mundane and mystical sources. It was beautifully done by someone who had inside knowledge. That film still stands, in my opinion, as the one of the best made American films ever...brilliant technique in filmmaking unmatched to this day!

It has been rumoured, in certain CIRCLES, that Sinatra was involved with MONARCH...possibly as a handler...his connections with the mob would have certainly brought him into contact with "handled" individuals (such as Marilyn Monroe). He was also involved with political circles (as well as the intel community because in the USA, the Intel community operates through the mob in many of its covert programs)...remember JFK?

But I rattle on here, and well, I should be wary, I guess, since i have no doubt a site like this is...well, lets say...being "observed"...

OOOPs, now I am getting paranoid!

Oh well, you know what they say "just "cause your are paranoid, doesn't mean that they aren't out to get ya!"

Thanks for the feedback...I enjoy reading people's insights and hearing their own stories into the fringe!

I am up for spilling the beans... and tippin' the apple cart over...anyone else?

Can you say "RED QUEEN"?

or...

Now..."how about playing a little game of solitaire to pass the time...."

Mearie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 385
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Onesmartrat, I have always suspected the affiliation with my children, I first saw "strange lights" while 4 months pregnant with my firstborn. Mind you, I believe I've had my own encounters all along as well.

And now for something completely different...

I believe Bush himself may have been under control during the 9/11 attacks. In the coverage of him at the school, he seemed to me to be "out of it". I imagine he may have been under hypnosis to prevent "messing up" the operation. Any ideas?

Patricia, I'm off to google info on the newsweek cover, I'm now intrigued.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music...
Angela Monet

onesmartrat

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 4:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OK...The "GW STARE INTO THE HEADLIGHTS SYNDROME" (ON 911);

I was hoping someone would bring this up....

Let me first talk about my background (well, a little bit of it anyway).

I have spent a considerable amount of time using techniques designed to assist people get into their own minds. Minds that have had someone else in there without their conscious knowledge. So, as a result, I am extremely attuned to facial shifts/physiology and tonal shifts in people's physical analog. I can tell from simply observing something as discreet as an alteration in pupil size what is happening for that person from an internal experience (well, at least what is happening with them internally...ie., thoughts, pictures, feelings, sounds, etc.,), even if they are not aware of it consciously...(much to the chagrin of my boyfriend!).

Because of that experience and because I was taught some interesting applications of data analysis/people profiling as a child...(I sound like I know what I am talking about here...and I do. I apologize about the lack of humility here).

What happened when George JR. was told that "America is under attack, Mr. President", is basically he aged-regressed.

Spontaneous age-regression is a common feature, a common human experience. People do it all the time. Ever watch Spongebob Squarepants? (My fav.)

Healthy human beings, when presented in adulthood with childlike pleasures, (such as a puppet shows or a b'day where people sing "Happy b'day to you"), will spontaneously age- regress...at least temporarily.

People who have been severely abused or who have unhappy childhoods tend to have problems with happy b'day songs and puppets and what not...they can't draw up their happy childlike nature because it evokes sadness (this is all occurring on the "QT" as far as the conscious mind is concerned). Sadly, and more often than not, these people become emotionally distant and aloof from their young children because of this situation.

Now, THAT is one kind of age-regression. The kind GW did was ANOTHER KIND.

THIS KIND OF AGE-REGRESSION IS EVOKED UNDER DURESS and, in this case (BUSH JR/911), it is patently obvious to anyone with even a small amount of experience in this arena (psych/NLP/therapuetic counseling).

Its spontaneous age-regression 101!!!

Micheal Moore really missed an opportunity when he didn't follow that infamous video clip of GW with a few minutes of analysis by a qualified head shrinker/therapist/psychologist...etc., etc. (Heck, if he couldn't have gotten an American to do it, I bet he could of had a Canadian Headshrinker talk on camera.)

Watch the tape with this in mind next time.

Watch the guy's face literally change from an adult expression to one of...well, I would say about ten years old. Watch him sit there, frozen (Bambi in the headlights) and then ROCK BACK AND FORTH IN THE CHAIR (the rocking is there, but not emphatic...but he IS rocking back and forth from front to back). I would say he drops done a little further in age as the cameras role...maybe four or five. I have worked with kids, abused kids at that age, they do alot of similar rocking movements under anxious situations. It is clearly a stressful situation for Bush jr.

People with trauma backgrounds may not always rock, but they will automatically age-regress, in many cases, and freeze in the headlights just like this looks like in the clip of Bush. AND HE WAS SITTING IN A ROOM FULL OF CHILDREN LISTENING TO A STORY...which probably gave him some internal comfort since he was...temporarily, at least, among his own peer group psychologically. I am not kidding here...this is how it works!

And if GW IS a handled person (handled as in Programmed Multiple Personality or MONARCH or Manchurian Whatever...), then he will surely have a TRAUMA history...even if he can't remember it!

Now. Here's a caveat; how do we know exactly WHAT was said to GW at that time?

We don't know, do we, 'cept what they tell us he was told. He very well could have been told something else...like, well, lets see, how about..."Follow the WHITE RABBIT, George, down the hole and into the LOOKING GLASS."

Now, that would not only produce the outcome as you postulated it, Mearie, it would also explain the rapid age-regression. People who are controlled/handled at this level would have this stuff/programming implemented in childhood...so the "switching" into this state (ALTER) ON CUE would automatically produce a very young "ALTER".

Believe me, if you think this sounds wacko....I could tell you some even more scary bedtime stories about Rabbits and Looking Glasses...and guys with access to the nuclear "football"!

Watch the tape again and see if I am wrong...the problem is...I sorta wish I was...

Mearie
Advanced Member

Post Number: 386
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 4:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Onesmartrat, I think you are dead on, and I wonder how many times he is used as a puppet. And this probably goes on in all sorts of levels, all over the world. This ain't no American phenomenon, mind control has probably been around as long as humans have...
Angela Monet

Quan Yin
Advanced Member

Post Number: 283
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

All I can say Onesmartrat, is that if you have an "in" as far as understanding things and are in the business to figure it all out and help people, maybe you should sign up some people who have been there done that to help you out with others in a similar boat. It sure seems like lots of folks could use the skills of someone like yourself to help them get themselves back together like humpty dumpty.

Never made the connection to TRANCE-formation myself. That is most interesting. As is the ribbon business and age regression stuff. I think we must live parallel lives.

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 8:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

onesmartrat...

there is trauma and then
there is combat fatigue...
or the both merrily as a misery stew of scrambled impulses and emotions...
[fight,fright or flight?]

what if GEORGE THE ELDER pulled strings
in order NOT to have George junior duck out of a combat or even faux*combat situation...my point being,,,what if young george is like a parade ground show horse...
---when the army was purely cavalry,,,horses had
revolvers shot off under,around or near their
sensitive ears. so drill parade and 21 gun salutes would not unseat a rider...

when some of the mensa geniuses
were SIMMed during the
[[[ALICE?]]]]
ALLEN*dulles years...civilian parade grounds became virtual battlefields in more ways than one.
war*games were gingerbread man 509th moved up a geronimo notch in order to be very real.

so...
when someone is drilled,drilled drilled...and then encounters real life and a non-textbook ROTC situation...[third generation yale?]
perhaps one pauses momentarily.

MAYBE YOUNG George subliminally remembered auld George saying how his moods were the day FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT made his day of infamy speech.
we may debate til the cows come home
if our
George of the current hour was better or worse mis-DIS-orJUSTBadly*informed than was that
long dead [1944]
optimate FRANKLIN*delano

!

it was not shell shock or panic.
or doubt.
i think it was a player piano feeling of
now i write [or re-write]
history...for i am now past my bradshaw tape schroll+key of life.

he ruminates,pauses,and keeps reading to the young inside the photo-op.

we are inside an imperial presidency.
this almost ed dames trained
almost-remote
viewer did not psychically*sense panic in that clip...[had i had the bread,
yep...i'd have taken psi-techs courses]

!

i doubt not our imperator.
i doubt our empire.
0 tempores, 0 mores!
thusly...

i feel as if i can understand cicero
more now that i am older...

!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 180
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

THIS IS A CONTINUATION oF
THE DISCUSSi0Ns INSIDE
THE " e.t ABDUCTION " THREAD.

i am seeking to clarify a basic
point about e.ts and 'missing time'

i plan to place links from amazon dot com
to the books by CHARLES FORT i believe you can
easily get in this day and age.

before mr. keyhole wrote HIS post-roswell books
CHARLES FORT was well thought of...

insofar as one MIGHT conjecture that
the e.t alien visitations phenomenon
might have been given repeated boosts
of recognition by the
expanding of the
science fiction sub-genre of
liturature...and i do
know CHARLES FORT's life places him
as a contemporary
to HERBERT GEORGE WELLs...
[WAR OF THE WORLDs]
{the invisible man}
[THE SHAPE OF THINGs TO COME]

and i know that pulp magazines
florished during the roaring twenties
as a literate golden age of lurid
stories of other worldsystems.

[EDGAR RICE BURROUGHs + his MARs]
{barsoom?}

if i am thinking of a possible hoaxer,
the late GEORGE ADAMKSI who maintained
the e.t aliens he SPOKE WITH lived on
the sister planet to this one...Venus...
{rather than a sister world around a sister
sun to ours where the envoirnments for life
were almost equally possible}

MARs+VENUS of the current hour
do not seem to be enviornments for a evolutionary rise like our planet of our previous billion or half billion years...

this is an important point.

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 181
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

there was a recent NOVA show that delved into the planet mars, and its electromagnetic field,
ANd ITs MOLTEN CORE SOME FOUR BILLION YEARs
AGO. [the last 3.5 billion years
have had a very solid, cold core for mars
and the lacking of a protective electromagnetic
bubble around the planet that would reduce the
cosmic rays invading the worlds surface...]

the thought occured to me that
as life dawned on mars...it had
a receptive enviornment some
four billion years ago.

hense mars really once had life there, and maybe
because of a magnetic field shielding the new life from cosmic rays...a complexity or intellect to the life...

MARs once had life proper.
it is an envoirnment now where warmth
is defined in terms of siberia or the
south pole...

VENUS is even worse.
its surface is dense intense clouds that
eviserated the russian probes of the
1960s...metals like gold+lead are molten on
its surface...

ADAMSKI either didn't listen to his e.ts properly, was mis-informed...or hoaxing.
his space brothers.

the other side of the coin is john nash, who if its not a classic diagnosis of schizophrenia, its aspurgers we might be describing.
given his game theory insights.
the HIGH I.Q
the studying of behavior patterns.
aspurgers has the brain rerouting
of given functions being tied into
certain behavior patterns.

dyslexia sometimes has a thorough
going rewrite on the entire neural structure
as contingent on growth and hormones.

(Message edited by enigma on September 01, 2004)

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 182
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

specifically the neurological research inside walter reed army hosital and the V.A system
in general, where head injuries and brain injuries from bullet wounds after ww2 got coded together to delineate the specific lobes affected.

autism + possibly aspurgers seems contingent
on perhaps a genentic predispostion in conjunction with an envoirnmental sitation triggering the syndrome.

in the 1940s when this is all new, doctors may have blamed clearly medical conditions on fevers, forcepts and perhaps concussive
injuries in early childhood.

the nurture verses
nature developmental questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when bluebook came into being, the testimonies or civilian and military pilots was immediately
gone thru. the foo fighters of ww2 were looked at...and some of the then who reported them pilots were alert, awake and not having childhood trauma as part of their medical file.

when in the 1930s our current guidance system
went into effect and the barnstorming days immortalized by robert redford's fictional 'waldo pepper' had given way to
the established air routes of the current era...
pilots flew commercically sometimes above the clouds for people like Howard Hughes and his
TWA or institutions like PAN AM.

these pilots would see things. which they knew was not another air craft. the classic sightings of the first and second kind happen.
this is the study area of the pre*BLUEBOOK
projects {SIGN+GRUDGE}

the korean war era had an office ALLAN KiRK headed.[or was it ....kirk allen?]
dealt with enemy propaganda.
psychological conditioning.
brainwashing.
the dude i saw as a reference
in Lindemann's classic study.

"REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE"

which was
five 55 minute hours
a popular psych book,
which was on on the
NY TIMEs best sellers list...in 1954
WARNER BRoS opted
to take the title for its movie...
in a loose way.

[]

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mk-ultra was an umbrella for projects in the plural. john nash and his issues may have had a tie into the umbrella projects inside mk-ultra.

i don't know precisely.
this thing about mentors and teachers...
i have a movie that tells me how john nash's life went after his write-up in FORTUNE Magazine
during the summer of 1958...

!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yet i know by reading philip corso's book,
the conjectures about the crash debris
from the four corners area in the late 1940s
thusly were causing the people in SAC
to be briefly speculative about the
presense of actual e.t aliens...

its not thunderboomers interacting
with weather balloons in the
summer of 1947.

it may be thunderboomers downing manned or unmanned experiamental craft...rather than
classic space ships. downed.

!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 185
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

philip corso saw either a corpse from a pilot
exposed to the rarified air of a high altitude
or an actual decaying e.t alien at ft. wayne

the year is 1947

!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 186
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the difference between 1945 and 1953

is the
lack of a hard driven
cia mandate for
the psych studies...
as the denazification of germany
is in full gear...as
the seperation of the air forse
from the army is starting up...
[the nsa was already in existance]

to.... the dullesville era.
TIME MAG having a circulation.
[LUCE married ms. dulles]
{john foster ran the state dept]
[big bro ran cia]

ike was greatly liked.
he was to get re-elected in 1956, after joe mccarthy is drummed out of the senate.

and with JFK...mk-ultra continued...
his death handed a problem to LBJ...
one that the establishment
allowed to expand, that they only
partially told him about...

it paces like the penatgon spending.
it may have dimmimished after 1967...
it was not officially ended until
the moral indignation of james earle carter.

that takes us to 1977

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 194
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 3:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

here i am.

here is a friend of mine.
who had MPD...and perhaps was once
under mk-ultra...and is an experiancer.
i defended her.

http://forums.philosophysphere.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000324.html

http://forums.philosophysphere.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000376.html

http://forums.philosophysphere.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000396.html

http://forums.philosophysphere.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000335.html

!!!!
!!!
!!
!

enigma
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 195
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 3:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i am a hippie.
i am on the net in 1997...
happily.

!
i can feel rip van winkle about myself...
or i can define myself by my own rules.
i am loyal to my country, and then i am extremely loyal to close friends.

i can feel conflicted when people
who i am loyal to and/or admire fight
and quarrel...

i am a difficult person to read,
for strangers...

!

enigma
Advanced Member

Post Number: 205
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 4:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

look "UP"

THE SPHERE links.
i almost subliminally
understood the deep caverns
of a human mind.

the deep freaky thing about
the 200+ monster thread postings at the sphere is that EMPs, 9*11 and 4-1-1 were talked about.

i posted about EMPs
before AUG 9th.
came back briefly
as ---------- Q -----------
and then by september 12th
accepted my banning.

[!]

the dust.
on sept 1-1

i am subliminal. not psychic.
i know our boston fbi people got perhaps
10 calls before and after...and i was not the 11th call or the third or forth caller...
warning people. had i done a bakers street irregular and read into the inferences...could i have...for the deeper clues were in front of me.
starbaby in pure MPD angst tries to clue me in...and i misread her...

!

enigma
Advanced Member

Post Number: 206
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 5:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

'she' talked with me...in the evening of sept 9th to tenth...and said a few things that were freaky. we talked of gene roddenberry. and a plane crash he survived. he once flew for pan am after ww2 before writing scripts in hollywood.
i meantioned a past life image i had of the interior of a house in old rome...saw a senator's toga with its two purple stripes...
and talked of a past life [korean war]
dream*image i had of an asian woman in a straw hat wearing white holding a dead child.
seemed to be walking for hours. the baby had a femur bone exposed. seemed listless and lifeless in her arms.
[felt i was looking at the war m.a.s.h is about]
then i talked of seeing a cinderblock room
that seemed like a college dorm. got to talking about the D.C flap in 1952...was wondering if i was looking at a room in the deep bowels of the old penatagon.

starbaby had talked of a prenomition of crashing planes on the east coast...at the time i bushed it off for it was after 1 a.m...and left the chatroom after saying good night.

in september of 1941 the five sided building had its cornerstone laid. Starbaby in ATLANTA was not really a ww2 buff. i myself did not tell
myself then a big 6-0 was looming...even though in a book when i was in my 20s i read a
prophesy made at the time of the laying of the cornerstone about a
future enemy who would
attack the building...

........[there is more]

(Message edited by enigma on September 17, 2004)

enigma
Advanced Member

Post Number: 207
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 5:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the room of the roman senator's house...was a bedroom. a young woman was completely nude save
for the discretely wrapped toga about her...
that image remained in my mind, also the image
i once vision*quest saw where a centurian went up to a noble roman and after cutting off his head, slices off his hand. i have read my plutarch.
SueTONiUs and his "liVes of the cAEzars"...my Id was trying to tell me
something...

the pentagon related dream i told starbaby about...that i was convinced was a past life dream*image... was one of men in
quaint uniforms yet
looking 20th century. divided. in half.
light blue + light gray, when i am not
seeing tan or brown.

first one dude is on his knees.
like a crawl position then another, then another. several then arch their backs
and lie on top of the first dudes. creating a square.
the men then create a design in human bodies like the building. they make the pattern. i seem to be standing in a doorway to a room and look away. realism and metaphor seem melded and morphed together.

its as if i was seeing a living building.
a snapshot of the past...
---flight 77 in less
than 72 hours hit the precise interface
between the fairly empty unwired half of one of the sides...and the newly made*over section that had the latest and greatest tech update its structure...

coincidentally...

i was freaking out for the next six months and reduced my netsurfing to 1/10th of my usual...

the first week after the attacks locally i saw beaucoup de fBi agents. could i have put the dream*images together correctly and emailed langley, the nsa or quantico?

if john o'neill was ignored...
[not the swiftvet dude
the security dude at the towers... http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/shows/frontline/knew/
who was i to the mix of things?

!

Stephen in AZ
Username: stephenm

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Very, very interesting posts, enigma.

It's hard to know in advance, sometimes, what dreams and premonitions mean. It seems unlikely that you could have done anything to change the course of events, even if you had gotten someone to listen. The most they might have done is to put the airlines on increased alert, but the crashing planes in your friend's premonition could have been interpreted as accidental crashes instead of intentional. And, as is for the Pentagon, some things are clearer after the fact than before.

If we could turn back time far enough, there are a lot of things we would change. For better or worse. Who knows where something will lead? If we had stayed friends with Osama, would something worse have taken his place? Still, we have to keep trying to make the best decisions, for the greatest good, and hope that everything works out alright.

Keep on posting.