Divine 'Matrix' Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

The Spiritual Life » Divine 'Matrix' « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

benign
Intermediate Member
Username: benign

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There's a place where all things begin, it simply is.

In 1944, Max Planck said "All matter exists by virtue of a force, and we must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind." This mind is what he calls the 'Matrix' of all matter.

Well recent discoveries now reveal dramatic evidence that Planck's 'Matrix' the Divine Matrix is real. It's this missing link in our understanding that provides the container for the entire universe. The bridge between our imagination and our reality and the mirror in our world for the things we create in our beliefs.

We got to speak the language that it recognizes.

As a former senior aerospace computer systems designer for more than twenty years I have done just that.

In the Divine Matrix we're the container within which all things exist. We're the bridge between our inner and our outer worlds and the mirror that shows us what we've created.

In the Divine Matrix you are the seed of every miracle as well as the miracle itself.

The existence of a primal web of energy that connects our bodies, the world and everything in the universe opens the door to a powerful and mysterious possibility. That possibility suggests that we may be much more than simply observers passing through a brief moment of time in this creation that already exists.

Prof. John Wheeler, a Princeton University physicist and a colleague of Einstein offers a radically different view of our role in creation. In term that are bold, clear, and graphic, Wheeler says quote, "we had this old idea, there was a universe out there, and here is man, the observer, safely protected from the universe by a six-inch slab of plate glass" end of quote. Refering to 20th century experiments which show simply looking at something changes that something.

In his 1980 book, Wholeness and the Implicate Order, David Bohm proposed that if we could see the universe in its entirety from a higher vantage point, the objects in our world would in fact appear as a projection of things happening in another realm that we cannot observe.

To describe the difference between implicate and explicate he gave the analogy of a flowing stream. Using the different ways we can see water flowing in the same stream as a metaphor, Bohm described the illusion of separateness: "On this stream, one may see an ever-changing pattern of vortices, ripples, waves, splashes, etc., which evidently have no independent existence as such." Although the water's disturbances may look separate to us, Bohm viewed them as intimately linked and deeply connected to one another.
- Gregg Braden, The Divine Matrix

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 166
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 4:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Here, in the bare dark face of night
    A calm unhurried eye draws sight
- We see in what we think we fear
    The cloudings of our thought made clear.
- Limited Systems Vehicle Serious Callers Only, Excession (1996)

At the very least it suggests that there is much more to life than chance happenings and occasional synchronicities that we deal with the best we can. Ultimately our relationship to the stuff that everything is made of, the Divine Matrix that connects us to our world reminds us that we our creators ourselves. And as creators we may express our deepest desires of healing, abundance, joy and peace and everything from our bodies and our lives to our relationships and careers and to do so consciously when and how we choose.

To experience such possibilities however, requires a subtle yet very powerful shift in the way we think about our world and ourselves. It's in that shift that our secret desires, our highest goals and our loftiest dreams suddenly appear within our grasp. As miraculous as such a reality may sound to you all these things and much much more are possible within the realm of our Divine Matrix.

The key is that we must not only recognize how it works we also need a language to communicate our desires to this ancient web of energy. A language that it recognizes.

To give an idea of our relationship to the Divine Matrix it maybe helpful to think of it as a really big cosmic blanket. One that begins and ends in the realms of the unknown and covers everything in-between. The blanket is many layers deep and it's everywhere all the time, it's already in place. Our bodies, our lives and all that we know and exist take place within the fibers of this blanket.

From our watery creation in our mother's womb to our marriages, divorces, friendships and careers. All that we experience may be thought of as wrinkles in this cosmic blanket.
- Gregg Braden, The Divine Matrix

"The other"

He invented a face for himself.
                                            Behind it,
he lived, died, and was resurrected
many times.
                 Today his face
has the wrinkles of that face.
His wrinkles have no face.

Octavio Paz
LADERA ESTE/"EAST SLOPE" (1962-1968)

http://s21.postimg.org/3k004hy6v/The_Other_Octavio_Paz.png

Selected Poems by Octavio Paz (1984)

His wrinkles have no face.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 17931
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

benign,

Here's a little story and I didn't know to put it here or the 'detachment' thread. I want to say this but not on facebook as my family probably don't want to hear this.

I use an oil painting of me when I was a 19 year old in Georgia. I was in grief and very dissociated while this painting was being done and the artist asked for a photograph of me to help him as I was floating in and out of reality and being quite difficult to schedule sitting. It finally got finished and became more and more dissociated...left Georgia for New Orleans and carried the portrait with me. Many 'faces' of me had different attitudes about the portrait and one of them slashed it across the forehead and chest in a dissociated state ( I have no recollection). My brother had it restored without the chest area and the frame had to be altered.

My brother died this past June of cancer and I didn't know that he had the original photograph
that the artist used. His friend found it and sent it to me yesterday. I couldn't believe it I cried for hours as I really never felt it was 'me' in the oil painting.

I am slowly wondering about the 'faces'...I hope one day to understand.

Thank you for letting me ramble.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nature Boy

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 175
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quote:

Mama Shine:   "Many 'faces' of me had different attitudes and one of them slashed it across the forehead and chest in a dissociated state. My brother had it restored without the chest area and the frame had to be altered."

Yes, I saw the first episode of Sleepy Hollow yesterday. The guy gets slashed across the chest and then chops the red-coat mercenary's head off.

It can be intimidating for people to meet a headless horseman. Fox had the headless horseman walk around some offices on October 31st. "Don't Lose Your Head | FOX Broadcasting"

You see the Iron Man bust behind these guys? Iron Man sucks.

QuantumJohnny
Username: quantumjohnny

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 4:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Benign,
This weeks Dreamland is very much about understanding the "matrix" in which we live. Sonia Barrett is a very interesting guest. All of her interviews are thought provoking.

We are taught that we live in a universe, we are born and will die. These ideas are so ingrained into our reality that most people don't even question what "reality" really is.

Look around and ask yourself "What is this?" Try to think about the actual experience you are experiencing at the present time and what you really know about it? Try to not let yourself fall into the trap of "seeing is believing." Instead, question everything.

benign
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 193
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 1:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

quote:

QuantumJohnny:   "Look around and ask yourself "What is this?" Try to think about the actual experience you are experiencing at the present time and what you really know about it? Try to not let yourself fall into the trap of "seeing is believing." Instead, question everything.

Good idea.

Propel, Propel, Propel your craft
   Placidly down the liquid solution
Ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically,
   Existence is but an illusion.
- Mama Shine, post 17960

I will choose to interpret this as a funny and positive take on the eccentricities of this wonder-land we all live in. :-) I have heard however some religious creeps snicker using similar semantics to insinuate something about your 'soul' being lost down the 'stream.'

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: